Chase Bank

Chase Bank Reviews

About Chase Bank

Chase (NMLS #399798), the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., offers loans for home purchases and refinancing in addition to its other financial services. The company provides home loans in every state and Washington, D.C., and its services are available online, through its mobile app, by phone and in person at more than 4,700 branches.

Chase Bank Reviews

Stars Rating

• 4%
  • 3%
  • 2%
  • 4%
  • 88%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Reviewed May 13, 2024

In order to get to an English-speaking person without a strong foreign dialect; I had to speak to 5 individuals, restart my call 2 times, be transferred 4 times. Figure it out yourself – in order for Chase to save money on customer service, the customer does not save money, chase does; the customer loses time, which is valuable – all time has a dollar value connected to it, Customer value in not in the equation. The end of the chain is an English speaking customer service rep; who should have been there to begin with! And the customer has to work to reach it!

Customer ServiceProcess

Reviewed May 13, 2024

Chase does not care about cardholders anymore! Chase did not investigate the following and allowed the scammer to keep the money: I attempted to utilize my account for a transaction involving hotel booking accommodations. However, despite my efforts, I encountered significant difficulties in completing this transaction and ultimately did not receive the intended service.

The transaction in question pertains to a booking through Prestigia.com for hotel room reservation. It is important to note that my initial intention was to use the Kayak website for booking. However, during the process, I was somehow redirected to Prestigia.com without my explicit consent. I never received a booking number or any form of confirmation from Prestigia.com, not even a spam email. Upon contacting the designated hotel directly, I was informed that there was no record of any reservation under my name, nor had any payment been received.

In an attempt to resolve this issue, I contacted Prestigia.com many times to seek clarification and assistance. Regrettably, my attempts to communicate with them have been met with silence, as I have not received any response or acknowledgment of my inquiries. Given the lack of communication and the failure to provide the promised service, I was left with no choice but to dispute this transaction. Chase didn't resolve the problem and didn't care that I closed the account with them.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I cannot understand why if I deposit a check online on Saturday, I don't get my money until tuesday, but if I deposit a check online on a monday I get the money in 5 minutes. I was told I can also just cash the check at a bank, which would be great if there was a Chase Bank within 200 miles of my house. Thanks for the stellar ideas.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed May 12, 2024

Stay away from this particular bank. The biggest bank is often not the best. Quality products and services are more important than convenience. This particular bank will close one’s account without notice and warning and without justifiable cause, even if in good standing. This is becoming a major issue in the banking industry this day and age. Any promotional offers received by email or mail from this particular bank are simply discarded. I do not need the drama again. Please use caution when considering banking with Chase Bank and be on alert for possible account closure at any time without notice.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

I am continually astonished by the operational practices of Chase and other bank institutions in the US, particularly when considering their approach to small businesses. Despite recognizing that small enterprises constitute a significant segment of their clientele, these institutions seem to disregard the specific needs of these businesses. The pervasive issues surrounding policy enforcement, deposit holds, and other bureaucratic measures appear designed to prioritize institutional interests over client satisfaction. This approach not only fosters frustration but also impedes the potential for mutually beneficial relationships between banks and small business customers.

Sales & MarketingPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 10, 2024

AVOID USING CHASE BUSINESS CHECKING OR THEIR QUICK ACCEPT FEATURE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A NEW BUSINESS! As a retail banking customer with Chase for several years, I was initially satisfied with their service. When I decided to start my own business, I naturally considered them for a business checking account, especially after learning about their Quick Accept credit card payment feature for business customers, which seemed like a seamless way to run my business. However, my experience did not match their promises, particularly as a new business.

After securing my first client for my company, Drains 365 Inc., and receiving an upfront deposit via check, I completed the job and processed the majority of the bill through Chase's Quick Accept feature using my customer's credit card. Despite this, neither the check nor the credit card payment cleared promptly. Upon investigating further, I discovered that the check wouldn't be available until May 7th, despite it being April 30th at the time. Additionally, the Quick Accept feature, which advertised same-day availability for credit card payments, failed to deliver.

When my wife contacted Chase for assistance, they cleared the check for her but informed us that because it was our first time accepting a credit card, the payment might take a few days. However, another week passed, and we still hadn't received the credit card payment. Upon reaching out again, we were shocked to learn that Chase had deactivated our credit card processing feature and were holding our $1,116.75 payment for 128 days, citing the potential for chargebacks. The idea of waiting 128 days for a payment, especially for a first-time credit card transaction, seemed unjustifiable and unfair.

Now, I find myself in the arduous appeals process, navigating through hoop after hoop. The fact that Chase placed a hold on the check further solidifies my belief that they are not supportive of small businesses. This experience has left me deeply dissatisfied, as I've encountered problems with both a check and a credit card payment deposited into my account.

Reviewed May 9, 2024

This bank does not make it easy to change your name. I have been in the branch with all paperwork and had them fax to Chase main and they claim that they didn't get it. I have been on the phone about 9x with them trying to figure this out and some chase reps say they have my paperwork and then I wait for new card and nothing and when I call back they say they don't have my paperwork. Crappy customer service!!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 8, 2024

Very dishonest bank and employees. In the past Chase bank was great up until 2020-21. The communication and staff knowledge are now very poor. My mom and I were denied several money rewards after transferring required funds in both bank accounts and investing accounts. The bank claimed each time, that we didn't qualify for not doing it the right way or having missed a date limit. The person who opened the accounts gave us the wrong date and hided the requirements info; even if that was missed the advisors should have called us to warn us. They are doing it on purpose to lure you in and play with your cash, even if it's for a while ..

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed May 8, 2024

Poor business and follow through. Good service to get my business but only lost me money over 2 years and then when I closed the accounts, they didn't close one and it went negative balance with no follow up or even a heads up causing collections. This all on an account needed to have a brokerage account with them. Total scam. Avoid at all costs

Reviewed May 8, 2024

Chase Bank is totally incompetent with customer service or Credit card resolution. By the end of the day, you have to do all the leg work to resolve credit card disputes. Their so-called policies are written to not to get involved. Don’t do business with a bunch of overseas amateurs.

Reviewed May 6, 2024

I wish I could give negative stars because that’s what Chase Bank deserves. I recently applied and received my Freedom Unlimited Card with a $500 line of credit. I called inquiring why the credit limit was so low. Only to be told by one of your customer service representatives that Chase Bank doesn’t set the Credit Limits on their own credit cards. I assure you I asked this customer service representative if she was sure that her own company doesn’t set the credit limits on their own cards they issue. She assured me that this information was accurate. I asked for a supervisor as my head was about to explode with the misinformation that was just fed to me. The supervisor I spoke to was not the least bit helpful and was actually quite dismissive and rude.

I explained to both parties that in today’s world I could max out this credit limit by just going to the grocery store and buying food for my family. I was simply asking for the credit limit to be increased. I also explained to the supervisor I’ve had multiple credit cards in my life and never had such a low credit limit ever. Needless to say he didn’t care and clearly was not concerned about earning my business. Chase Bank you should be ashamed of your customer service representatives I spoke with today, they did absolutely nothing to keep and or earn my business. All they did was drive a customer away and force my hand into writing this review. For anyone considering a Chase Credit Card, be forewarned they clearly don’t care and customer service and earning/ keeping customers is not their top priority. Because of the way I was treated I asked the supervisor to close my account immediately, Chase Bank is this really how you treat your customers?

Staff

Reviewed May 5, 2024

LISTEN UP CHASE CUSTOMERS!!! This is real. I'm informing the entire world how Chase bank does business. I Have been a Chase customer with the same bank account for 35 years. I always thought Chase was the best. I never had any problems with chase, until just recently. Personally I'm shocked and I never thought in a million years that chase would do this to me, Chase suddenly and wrongfully close my active account Without any warning which they don't have to give you a warning but... & illegally keeping my money.

Chase Bank has caused me so much emotional stress in these last few weeks. We all know that our money is are way of survival. Chase has all my money in my account and they refuse to give it back to me. I have never committed any fraudulent activity or deposited fraud checks. I've never bounced a check. I don't owe chase any fees or anything. I don't have any loans with them and they're illegally keeping my money that I work hard for and need it to survive. This still isn't resolved as of yet and they won't tell me why. I am a good citizen. I don't even have a criminal record... because banks can close your account if you have a criminal record so if you all don't know this already then you just learned it right now.

There's no reason for Chase to cause harm to me by suddenly closing my account and wrongfully keeping my money. I am just letting everybody know to wake up because you could be in the same position that I am in right now. People get your money out and go somewhere else, if this can happen to me it can happen to you...Because we all need to trust our bank 100 percent and then when your bank Suddenly betrays you... Like they did to me. You become Instantly harmed. So Please get your money out. I don't know what's going on, but this is very strange as to why Chase is doing this to me. I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not, but you could be next. I'm just trying to warn the public about what Chase just did to me.

Reviewed May 2, 2024

Trash company, they did a hard credit pull before even processing my application. I applied for one of their credit cards (I have great credit). They never got back to me on the application status. I called them today and they said my application wasn’t processed due to them needing more personal info (which I sent them a while back). They then said the DL picture I sent wasn’t good enough, so they trashed my application and said I’d have to apply again! Now here I am with a hard credit pull on my report and didn’t even get denied or approved for the card.

Reviewed May 2, 2024

Was on the phone for 50 min and 38 sec and transferred 6 times, sometimes to the same dept. to remove a wrong last name from my auto loan account. End result. They were not able to help me. Instructed me to write a request or go to a branch office to remove this name even though it is their error in the first place. Poor security and uninformed department personnel. If you need further info to my bad and frustrating experience. I can be reached at **.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

I have been member for at least 15 years, now that a local branch opened in Belton MO I was going to open a joint account with my wife. Had $5000 cash with us. They told me I would have to make an appointment and come back, if it is that hard to open an account, I cant imagine how difficult it may be when I want to get money out.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

Please consider this before you open a Chase bank account. I was victim of a fraud 2 months ago. They said they would handle it and asked me to spend time and money during a month and a half (police reports, letters, etc.). To finally deny my case without any explanation. I tried to escalate the issue and all I got was Apologies. I lost all my confidence in Chase. Customer service is terrible.

Reviewed April 29, 2024

Just a terrible bank and I have been a customer for 35 years. Have no clue as to why certain overdraft amounts are put into my account, no clue as to why I am not able to call the 800 number on my debit card since I am told I am on a different platform. Can't get almost anyone to provide intelligent answers. Probably will close my 7 accounts.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed April 27, 2024

I have only had issues since I have had this card. The customer service is terrible. I have disputed 1,300$ of fraud charges from another country for a year now and they have closed the dispute 5 times with no resolution and cannot provide reason, they just reopen it every time I follow up. Every time there is fraud from traveling they close and send me a new card (my other cc is able to resolve without doing this each time), then I tell them I will be leaving town and they will leave me overseas without a card. They say they will leave the old card unlocked (they don’t) and the new card never makes it to me. Still waiting on the card they were suppose to send last year.

Also, they tell me if I close the card, I can’t use my reward points after closing: I have been waiting until they’re used up to close. I earned the rewards points. I should not have to keep the card open to use them. I have never been so displeased with financial services. Oh and now they just added $10 fees for interest to my card that has been paid off for two months… good thing I checked it randomly. I really hate them.

Reviewed April 27, 2024

The worst bank ever. I left Wells Fargo. Go to Chase. Biggest mistake of my life. I dropped Chase and went back to Wells Fargo. Chase customer service management team. The worst I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

Price

Reviewed April 23, 2024

Chase Bank continually places holds on my company check deposits and keeps the funds long after the funds have been released to them from the issuer. This problem is constant with Chase banking. It is illegal to keep funds after the heck has already cleared and they do it all the time. They "hold" keep the funds for 10 days, long after the checks clear causing many issues with our cash flow. Their actions cost us money.

Reviewed April 23, 2024

Worst bank I have ever had. My card constantly doesn’t work. They hold my business funds every couple weeks so I don’t have access to any money in my business account for payroll. It’s always an excuse and they don’t ever do anything to fix it. I will be closing all accounts and never doing business with them. Please save your sanity and time. Go elsewhere.

Reviewed April 23, 2024

Be aware!!! They sent false promotions to use their credit cards, they promised some Credit statement, they never sent anything! You call them and instead of taking care of you, they argued, Look for a better banks out there.

Price

Reviewed April 22, 2024

Worst lying bank. There was a promo for $600 if you put $15k in both savings and checking for 60 days. They tied up my money for 6 months promising me I would get my money. Bottom line they used my money for 6 months and only .65 cents in interest. A credit card would have charged me 19% interest if I had not paid them their money. I feel robbed. Worst continuous liars I have ever worked with. Also you have to go into the bank to talk to someone because even if you have a direct line it goes to a corporate office. WORST BANK EVER.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed April 20, 2024

Terrible customer service. Been with Chase over 40 years. We got scammed by scammers posing as federal law enforcement and made payments. Spoke to Chase claims customer service who after 30 minutes said our claim was approved by a supervisor and funds would be credited to our account in 2-10 business days. Then instead of money back we get a letter saying claim denied and no adjustment. Called claim customer service for explanation and after 40 more minutes they said only thing they can do is submit a complaint against the employee. Looks like Chase scammed us as well.

Reviewed April 18, 2024

I spoke to a Chase representative about a Zelle transaction. I called to cancel and not moments after I sent it through. They told me, no problem, they will cancel it as the item was sold just after I tried to purchase it online. Later that night, I got notification that the transaction was processed. After multiple phone calls, a Chase representative finally told me they would use the recorded conversation where I was told to coach their team members but there was nothing they could do to recover my funds. Her words “Chase is not willing to help their customers but will use this as a coaching and training opportunity for their employees”. That’s pretty awful for a company to actually say that to a long time customer.

Reviewed April 17, 2024

I was unable to get an account number in order to get direct deposit started. I called customer service and got cut off. After calling back someone told me they could help but would call back after speaking with a manager. I never received a callback so I emailed. A customer service person told me they would email me with a timeframe they could call however I never got a response. Today I spent forty minutes on the phone just to find out they want me to go into a bank in order to set up an account. Very frustrating!

Reviewed April 16, 2024

My experience with Chase Business and personal is horrible. I received a large sum of money from a sale of an asset and mistakenly let the cash proceeds into my Chase Acct. I live part time overseas and Chase has handcuffed my money with all sorts of excuses and glitches on their mobile app. When I return to the USA I will close the accounts just to receive and use my cash funds.

Reviewed April 15, 2024

I'm so disappointed with this company. I called to get assistance & after 4 1/2 hrs on the phone & giving all my information, I was disconnected & the application for assistance was denied. Terrible company to deal with.

Reviewed April 13, 2024

I have had a credit card with Chase Bank for over 20 years. I am current in my payments. There is no Chase Bank where I live so all transactions are done on line. I am not able to log on as they disabled my password and are not allowing me to create a new one! I called their so called customer service line and got a bunch of codes that never worked. Then they put me on hold for 2 hours! I filed a BBB complaint and got a call from a scammer with a thick foreign accent saying he was from Chase Bank but I grew suspicious and hung up. My account has been hacked and I cannot get in. It's been 2 months! I filed a complaint with my AG office and hope they can help.

Reviewed April 10, 2024

I was a customer. I've had overdrafts here and there. This time when I put my money in the day of when I had negative then got charged 3 overdraft fees and my account was positive. I'm closing my account and going to Mountain America

Reviewed April 10, 2024

3 accounts had fraudulent activity - not in my doings - they didn’t back me as a customer - and call over and over for something they are a liable for - not happy- real complaint - when you have an irate customer - you fix the issue - especially if it’s small fix - nothing good to say

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 10, 2024

I ordered something online and was prompted to try the pay in 4 feature. The merchant cancelled my order and I immediately contacted Chase for next steps. I was told I did not have to continue making payments and that the pay in 4 would resolve. A couple of weeks later, I was told my payment was late and that I was being charged additional fees. After calling Chase again, I was told I received a credit from the merchant for the order and was required to continue making payments ON AN ITEM THAT WAS CANCELLED. I am sticking with PayPal.

Customer ServiceProcess

Reviewed April 8, 2024

Worst customer service experience I've ever had. I ordered the Chase Sapphire preferred card on March 19, 2024. I was told 5-7 business days to receive the card. I waited 8 business days and I called Chase and they said "it could take up to 10 business days". Again, I waited 3 more business days and still no card. I called back and they told me they would cancel that card and send a new card via UPS and it would arrive in 1-2 business days. Waited 3 business days and still no card... I called Chase again, they told me I would have to go onto the UPS website and enter in my apartment number because they did not receive it from Chase and they could not deliver without the apartment number.

Chase send statements to my apartment every month so they definitely have my apartment number. I then had to spend 30 minutes on the phone with UPS customer service and they told me I could call Chase back and have them intercept the package or I could go pick up the card in person 30 minutes from where I live. I called Chase one last time and spoke to a supervisor and expressed my frustration with this process. The only thing he offered was to update the address and make sure I receive the card.... I decided to pick up the card myself. I'm not trusting Chase with another delivery. Also, Chase said my 3 months to earn extra reward points started from the time I ordered the card, I missed out on 20 days of spending and they would no extend the 3 month deadline.

Coverage

Reviewed April 8, 2024

How would you feel if your bank sent a copy of your debit card to a random stranger, who then used that card to wipe out your account? That's what Chase did to us. We lost close to 13,000 because Chase Bank sent out a replacement card to a person who pretended to be us, to an address which was not on file, and apparently without any form of identification. We are currently on our third claim; Chase has denied responsibility and has refused to insure our losses so far. We have banked with Chase for more than fifteen years, and they were good to us up until this point. As soon as this issue is resolved, we will be closing our checking account and switching over to Wells Fargo. Do not trust this bank with your finances.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed April 4, 2024

I opened 2 accounts yesterday. The process took over 2 hours with a banker in branch. Today I have spend 4 hours trying to fund the savings account because Chase Fraud Dept keeps rejecting the transfers even after 4 phone calls with them. I understand security, but this far exceeds anything that actually secures the account. After working through very frustrating language barriers & verification, I was finally told chase doesn't have the capability to actually allow external transfers even though both the app & website have the option and allows you to add external accounts, verify, & set up transfers. I was told I had to use another bank to set up the transfers..SO THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF OPENING CHASE ACCOUNTS??

Never again will I do business with Chase. I had inquired about a mortgage but they kissed that opportunity goodbye. If it's this difficult to fund an account, I can only imagine what a horror opening a Chase mortgage would be. It's no wonder chase has to pay people to open accounts with them. I will be closing both accounts once the bonuses post.

Reliability

Reviewed April 4, 2024

Chase is unreliable and unworthy of my business. I had multiple wires kicked back and was told they couldn't accept it. I had checks have a hold on them for more than a week for reason even they couldn't tell me. Don't use Chase. I will be closing my account and they will not have business any more. They can't handle my expectations as a bank and I will be finding another account.

Reviewed April 1, 2024

Chase is the worst company on earth…Do not do business with them in any way, shape or form. If you fall on hard times they will just turn around and sue you. Stick to American Express or Capital One for your financial needs.

Reviewed March 29, 2024

We have banked with Chase for nearly 20 years. Recently someone made a withdrawal of $992 dollars. Called Chase to open claim. Well let the nightmare begin. We have appealed three times, talked to the bank manager twice, wrote to the board of investors-nothing. Chase states I authorized the transaction yet they can not provide documentation they used to make the decision. As I was closing our accounts, I found a personal address and a request to pay the next day. This is the same payment to a credit card I have never had.

I deleted the request and did a reverse search and found a name, the same address and phone number. I made copies for Chase and filed a police report and nothing has been done. Chase let someone steal nearly $1000 out of my account and did nothing or the minimum effort to help me. If you bank with Chase I suggest you keep a close watch on your accounts because You are very unlikely to get it back if someone takes money.

Staff

Reviewed March 28, 2024

My worst experience with Chase. They placed a hold on my account on a Saturday at 6 pm and left it in NEGATIVE (something that is illegal) by order of the court. On Monday I resolved the problem and on Tuesday I faxed the document where the court orders my accounts to be released. Today is Thursday and they tell me that the fax has not arrived and I resend it again and they tell me that it does not arrive. I am with the accounts is HOLD because they do not want to resolve. They can even enter the court and see that the case is closed. but all they know how to say is we apologize for that and I with the 2 accounts on hold without being able to work and that's how they have me. They are hateful, they treat you very poorly and cut off something else that could help? I change banks when releasing the accounts; the worst experience in my life.

Installation & SetupStaff

Reviewed March 26, 2024

My experience with Chase has been horrible in every respect. The bottom line is this: it is easy to deposit money. It is hard to get it out. The worst part of the situation is that when an issue arises, the customer can NEVER speak to a person who is actually involved in making policy. For example, I presented a notarized copy of a power-of-attorney-for-property document to Chase. The document was created by the State of Illinois. The local Chase bank had to send it to an office for approval. An issue came up with someone in the approval chain. However, there was no way for me to have a discussion with this individual. The local branch said that even they could not contact that person or office directly.

After the POA was resubmitted and approved, another related issue came up, and I was again confronted with the same ridiculous situation. The next issue was linking a Chase account to an account at another bank for ease of money transfer in and out. Setting up the link was easy. Almost immediately, the online view of my Chase bank account showed the linkage. It even showed how much money I had in the external account! I had no idea that Chase would be able to grab this personal information.

But even with that set up, the linkage was not complete—which is to say that I could not transfer funds. There was an additional hoop through which I had to jump. I received a secure message in the Chase account telling me to, "sign in to chase.com. Click "See/edit external accounts" and follow the instructions to verify your access to the external account."

In fact, there was no link named "See/edit external accounts". I called customer service for the sole purpose of finding where to locate this link. Instead of answering this simple question about the Chase website, the rep put me through additional hoops of personal identification. At the end, I stumbled on the question of what year in the 1980s an educational loan was paid off! I am sure that no such question is actually attached to the Chase account. Who remembers a date from over 40 years ago?

With the help of a local rep at a Chase branch, I was walked through an alternative method of verifying the external account using the mobile app on my phone. The procedure had nothing to do with the instructions received from Chase in its secure message. Sending a complaint to Chase is also a problem. Chase seems to offer a path of communication at this URL: https://www.chase.com/digital/resources/complaints-feedback. However, when you follow the instructions, you are led to a place where you can send messages on a limited number of topics, none of which are appropriate to an actual complaint. The history above includes about 60% of the frustrations that I have had with Chase. My next item of business is to move funds to another bank and close the Chase account. It will be interesting to see how difficult it is to cut loose from Chase.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 26, 2024

I have been with Chase Bank for many years. We have a mail problem in our area in which we are lucky to get our mail delivered 9:00 by PM. Chase may or may not have mailed bill but I did not receive. They started pressuring me to pay bill with late charge. I called, wrote letters, provided proof that Federal politicians were investigating mail issue based complaints. Chase send me e mails bill was late. Never been late always pay on time 20 plus year. Amount $40.00 or so. I paid bill twice and had credit. Ask to remove late charge. In any event when bill was satisfied I cut card up and mailed back to Chase. Now they threaten me with my prime chase card will not honor card if I don't play ball with them. Be assured I will close this account. Also! I am fortune to have many credit cards by companies that appreciate my business. Beware of Chase! After all years I was with them they treated me as a second class citizen. My choice which credit cards I choose. This is still USA.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed March 23, 2024

I received a Zelle payment from a source I had received from many times before. Said "pending". Called customer service to inquire. I was told that the zelle "was not sent in real time" and wouldn't be available for 2-3 days. What???!! What time was it sent in and what kind of garbage ridiculous excuse for holding money? 20+ years with Chase, closing my account now. Last year I was sent a $500 check from Chase for an overpayment on a car loan. They held it for 7 days...Their own check...? No more. Chase sucks.

Reviewed March 18, 2024

I reported a lost debit card, got a new one in the mail seven business days later and all of my automatic payments kept going through anyway. Apparently the lost card is still functional. Also, I get a weird activity going on about four days before my paycheck. Sometimes, a mysterious atm deposit of $60-80 shows up and then disappears making me think that I have more money available to spend or my balance just shows one mount and just a few days before I get paid it drops. It only happens right before I get my paycheck to make sure if not careful I get charged a fee of $35 for overdraft. This bank doesn’t let you cancel overdraft protection and now this greedy bank let’s all automatic charges to go through even if you used your debit card and even if you have zero funds available. That didn’t happen before. At this point, I’m just going to close my account and move on.