1.31/5

Chase Bank

Chase has credit cards that can help you earn points on the things you love most, including travel. Read reviews for Chase Sapphire Preferred to learn about travel rewards.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

3190 Chase Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

My son is on an overseas trip and needed to be able to pull cash from an ATM overseas immediately. I walked into a Chase branch with $300 in cash to deposit into his account. I am not a Chase customer. Only my son is on his account. I was informed that Chase does not accept cash to be deposited into an account for any amount and that I could deposit a money order but that would not be available immediately. My son is 7 hours ahead and was in need of this money to pay for his room where he is staying. There was no exception allowed. If this were a transaction of a larger or more significant amount, I could understand the obvious concerns of the bank, but to penalize their customers for such a small amount is absolutely absurd. To say that I will never be a Chase customer is putting it mildly. They get zero stars for this, even though it says one star, since that was the only way to submit this.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I walked in for one of the workers to help me with something - to transfer money to one of their credit cards to get 0 interest. He said I had to check my own credit and he took the other people when I was there first. I was angry. I waited for an hour telling me he’ll be right with me. I will never come to Chase again. Poor service.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Chase is HORRIBLE. First off let me just say I’ve been with Chase for 7 years and I’ve been tried and tested. But today was the cherry on top of a really ** up cake. My account was a current and not overdrafted. All of a sudden it became overdrafted by $75.00. Part of that being a $34 overdraft fee. I reviewed my account because it was never in the negatives all day the day prior. I even made several transfers from my savings to my checking account because I was making purchases that day. I went to bed and woke up to pure nonsense. They explained that it hadn’t reflected in my account right away that it was overdrafted however it was. So I explained to them that makes no sense. I made several transfers and went to bed with my account in the positive so how am I being charged and insufficient funds fee?!!! If it was overdrafted I would’ve simply transferred money from one account to the other to fix it!!

I spoke to 8 representatives. 3 of which were trying their best to help me. However Manager Angie/Angela and Manager Armin/Armeen, MANAGERS Could not fix it. They said the SYSTEM wouldn’t allow it! I must have idiot on my forehead! Angie said to call in two weeks where my account would be eligible for the reversal!!!! TWO WEEKS!!! Trust and believe I will because that was just robbery. As for Armeen/Armin he should honestly just get fired because he was less useful and helpful that the customer service reps I spoke with before him. Do not bank with Chase!!! I repeat do not. There are articles online that show Chase makes a huge profit in overdraft fees. They are the leading BANK IN OVERDRAFT COLLECTION MAKING 300 mil on profits just from overdrafts alone. Whether is fair or not they will give you a runaround about it.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

What's with this new Chase website format? I know those I.T. people have to justify their jobs but whoever thought that this new format is an upgrade is utterly wrong! The old format showed the TOTAL BALANCE of all checking, savings & CD, so it was easy to know at a quick glance how much money was there. This new format does not do that anymore. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! I'm seriously thinking of closing my accounts due to this new format which is not customer friendly at all. I informed customer service about this and I hope the bank will listen to their customer not what I.T. does.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My daughter has a checking account at Chase and ask if I could deposit some funds in her account which was running low. I took cash out of my account and walked into a local Chase branch. As I walked in a service rep asked if they could help. I stated that I would like to deposit cash into my daughter's checking account and they asked if I was listed on the account. I said, "No, but I am depositing cash." They stated that since I am not listed on the account, that I could only deposit a check. I said, "So you're telling me cash is no good here." I then requested that they prepare a bank check for the cash and I would deposit the bank check. They stated they could not because I did not have an account. This is a new one on me, a bank that does not accept cash, legal tender for all debts, private and private.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Signed up for both the checking and savings account to get the $400 bonus, reviews said it would be easy, were they wrong. I set the account fairly easily, added money with a debit card. Then I tried to add money from my Discover Money Market Account, I moved over $1475 and that apparently triggered Chase's Fraud detection and suspended my account making it impossible for me to access my account or my money. It took 5 days before there support would agree to help me. They said I couldn't access my account since Chase needs to verify that I'm the owner of this account and that the only way to do that was call a number that he said, "I don't even know what number it is" that was very helpful or to go in a branch like it's pre-2005.

Best part is there is no location in the whole state of Maryland, but there is one in DC and hour and 10 mins away. I said well I can send the money over from Discover, and they said that they would still need verification from Discover that it was my account even though I'm literally sending them the money, who would send money to some random persons account? I've never heard of such prehistoric security style, Capital One, Bank of America, and Discover never had an issue with me moving any amount over. Then I tried to close the account over the phone, and it was, "uhhh I don't know if that's possible, maybe you can come in to one of the branches." DO NOT deal with this bank, unless you want to jump over lots of hoops and hurdles and have a Chase Bank near you. Remember while you may eventually get the signup bonus, you're earning practically no interest, it's so low that they don't even advertise it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I am a senior! We count every penny! I did my shopping, paid all my bills by online banking. And signed up for Low Balance Alerts. Which gives me a balance every time I spend. After my bills & shopping. I checked my balance. It was 97.00 (some odd cents). It was my son's birthday. I sent him some money for Walmart. Checked the balance again. It was 48.00 (some cents) sent for my service dog new tags. My bal was 27.00 (some cents.) I quit spending there. With a balance alert of 27.00 (some cents) that was the 5th. 6 - then on the 7th which was Monday I got an alert my account was overdrawn 103.00 (some cents).

I called, "Where was my 27.00?" They told me Hulu 6.99 & Netflix 6.99 overdrew my account that is 14.00 with the cents - 2 pennies. That would have easily came out of the 27.00 I say... But she said there's more. 4.85 cents off of birthday money and all the tag money. E.g. which was 15.00 (cents). I told her I checked my balance online it was 97.00. So I had cancel Netflix & Hulu to get the 14 added back into my balance. But I still owe 19.00 & cents. How is that I didn't get overcharge for them? Why did Hulu give me case # and paid totally on 4th? Chase you are in trouble again.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I would never bank with Chase again. I had a checking acct for almost two years now. My paychecks was deposit every week until Jan 4, 2019. They want to close my acct for no reason. I ask them why are they closing my acct. They still didn't tell. They told me they don't have to tell me why. Not very professional. I suggest anybody I know don't bank with Chase. I refer them to Citibank or JD Bank. They are good bank. They listen to their consumers and work with them to resolve the issue or explain why the acct is closing. That's sad if they said they care about their customers. That's a lie. They only care about the banking. If the customer isn't happy with your services there's no good banking.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I called customer service about a debit card that hadn’t been received in the mail. After reviewing our account information and identification, the telephone banker (Dexter **) suggested us to cancel the “lost” card and placed a new card order. After canceling the card, he was unable to process the replacement as it was a newly opened account. As waiting for 30 days or going to the brand isn’t an option we can go with at the time, we insisted on another option, and he refused and claimed it was because we didn’t inform him that our account was new. Interesting how he did not know about it after spending 10’ looking over our account details. You know what’s even funnier? After I got really upset and insisted on speaking to his supervisor, they transferred me to another specialist, and this person was able to help place a new card order for us.

Please note that I wasn’t only upset about the lack of technical training, it’s about his tone and attitude as well. Ironically a ton of my friends have also experiencing similar customer service quality from Chase recently. I have been banking with Chase for over 9 years and even considering your financial advisor. It’ll be a sad goodbye, but I will start looking for a different bank now and call it an end after continuous being treated like invaluable passerby. This is way too much to handle!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I opened up a Chase Liquid prepaid debit card, and had my social security disability being deposited. As of the first week in December I was told that my account would be closed and when I asked why I was told it was at "Chase's discretion." I have never been given a reason although when I went to a branch the manager stated because I ordered paperwork totaling $0.45 is probably the reason why my account was closed. Paperwork that would, heavens forbid my children ever go missing. The local police department and the State Police department would have this information, i.e picture, DNA etc.

SO because I want to make sure, heavens forbid, anything bad were to ever happen. Chase decides to close my account?!?! $0.45 cents!! But the former CEO of Chase WAS ABLE TO STEAL over 2 MILLION DOLLARS!!! What is it exactly is Chase trying to do? Close accounts for .45-.50 to a dollar to make up for the 2 MILLION??? Now again mind you I'm disabled and my deposit went into the account. NOW I have to wait 10 business days from the last transaction before they "close" my account and mail me a check?? HELL NO! Not today and not this woman!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Got notice that our checking account was getting low due to unexpected auto drafts. So I went to log on to transfer money that we had transferred on 12/17/18. There was no savings account. Called customer services, they informed me that my husband didn’t have me on savings account. I handed him the phone because he actually was home. They were telling him the same thing. And treating him like an idiot saying it was because I was logged on my account he had to then get snarky with the rep and say, "No, you're not getting it. We are logged in under my account and there’s no savings!!"

After about 20 mins of this she finally says it was canceled due to no activity for 60 days and it was credited back to our account the following day on 12/18/18. Our transactions did not show that. The rep kept saying, "You don’t see those charges? Repeat them to me." and he was and she told him, "No, you’re reading them wrong. Get in the statement and download it." (The transactions were showing up last on our end but first on hers supposedly). Then conveniently that date was beginning of new statement and we couldn’t have access to it until the 18th of this month. We still couldn’t see where ANY money had been credited back to our account.

After several minutes of voices being raised and my very patient husband getting frustrated, we stated we would just go to a local branch. She said, "Ok they’ll be able to show you." We then went back to our account and refreshed it to find that the transactions had been recorded and that they did “credit “ it back. But still our numbers aren’t adding up. We hardly use the savings account in the 7 years we've been with Chase (we prefer using a credit union) so the fact that we had no activity and they closed it still doesn’t make any sense or that the transactions magically changed order and that the credit appeared. We will be closing our account and transferring everything to our credit union even though it’s going to a pain!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I have been banking with Chase for over 10 years and today was the day I decided to no longer bank with them. I recently was a victim of a horrible scam by a company that goes by Luxy Fashion Life. I came across this company through a survey presented to me by Amazon. If you participated in the survey you were given the opportunity to get a watch for just the cost of shipping $6.99. I did the survey back in October and paid the $6.99. In November I discovered a transaction for $99.89 for a company called Turn Pike Fitness, I automatically called Chase and informed them that I did not authorized that transaction and why would I use diet pills if I’m pregnant. Chase immediately canceled my debit card, sent me a new one and proceed with an investigation.

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail stating that Chase were going to remove the $99.89 from my account on or later than 1/4/19. I immediately called Chase because again I never purchased anything from Turn Pike Fitness but the representative from Chase told me since this company had all my information they didn’t see any reason to credit me the $99.89. After I further investigated on my own I figured out that Turn Pike Fitness was Luxy Fashion Life and they were using a third party merchant to withdraw money from my account. After discovering this I called Chase and they told me there was nothing they can do for me that I had to call the company and ask them for a refund since I never received the product. I live in a multi-family house where packages are left outside unsupervised until I get home from work. I also never signed for the package so there’s no proof that it was delivered or I got physically got the package.

I was given a huge runaround today and still didn’t get my money back. Chase informed me that it can take up to 45 days for them to refund the money back to the company and then I have to contact the company to get a refund. You can imagine my frustration and disappointment after having banked with them for so long and this was the result after having both Chase and a representative from Luxy Fashion Life on the phone together. Neither representative was understanding to my needs and that I was a part of a huge scam.

I was only given a 24 hour notice stating that the $99.89 was going to be taken out from my account and it’s the beginning of the month when rent is due. I also, live in NYC were rent is ridiculous. Unfortunately I can’t pay my rent in full now because then I will be left with little money for the next week. Like others I live practically pay to paycheck and depend on every cent.

Make sure you double check what Chase has to offer 'cause unfortunately scams and identity theft happen more often than we know and if your banking institution is going to be insensitive and uncooperative with their customers, especially loyal customers like myself then you shouldn’t trust them with your hard earn money. My apologies for the long review but I think it’s important for you all to know how the situation was handled, customer service is very important. Once I am able to get my money back if I get it back I will be closing my account with Chase.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I am an extremely upset long time member of Chase bank! I have just gotten off the phone with "Stam" a supposed customer service agent who was not helpful and rude. I have an unauthorized charge on my account for $150.00 as Stam told me it's my fault because I helped my husband pay his bills and maybe I should get the money back from my husband! Are you kidding me!!! What customer service or bank for that matter tells someone that! Horrible! The charge is because my husband has a loan and I made a few payments for him, the company made a mistake and decided to take out a payment from my account.

I called them and they even admitted they did it wrong but couldn't fix it so they told me to call the bank and have the charges reversed and dispute them. The company told me to do it!!! "Stam" refused to help me and said I could hurt my husband. He actually tried to tell me they had the right to do this! Seriously this is my career. I happen to be a compliance officer. I know the law and it's illegal, I will tell everyone I know and will listen to me about what happened and I won't stop until someone helps me!!! Now my account will overdraft. Thanks STAM.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I am a new customer to Chase Bank. In the 2 weeks that I have had my account, I have encountered two MAJOR issues with my payroll check not being deposited. I should have had my check available to me this morning. But here it is 2 in the afternoon and my check still has not been deposited. I have called customer service multiple times, I have sent many messages, they all have assured me that there are no issues with my account and that they do have my check pending. But still, it is not available to me. Nobody that I have spoken with has had the knowledge of why my check has not been made available to me. nobody has even offered to help me. they just say that it is pending and that is all the information they can give me. I'm extremely displeased with the service that I have gotten so far.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I just had a great experience with Chase on my mortgage loan. They were very very fair in fixing my loan to the correct amount owed. Chase treated me as an individual and took great care of my needs during a trying time in my life. I would give them 100 stars if I could. Excellent customer service!!! Thank you Chase!!!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

On Labor Day weekend (September 2018) my fiance's checking account had a fraudulent charge. Chase bank locked and shut down the account over a holiday weekend without telling us. Mind you, this is 1) a terrible time because of the long weekend and 2) a terrible time because bills and rent are due. Chase then informed us that a check would be cut for the remaining balance in the account and mailed to us. We had moved 2 weeks prior to this, and Chase sent the check to our old address. When we called the first time and said we had not received the check we were met with resistance. We notified them that they needed to update our address; they said they did and would mail out a new check.

Now let's fast-forward to Veteran's Day weekend in November and we still had not received the check for the account balance. We called again and Chase said they would investigate to make sure the check was not cashed and mail out another check (now the third) and void the second one. They said, "Expect the check in 5 business days." We called on the sixth business day. Chase said, "Please give it some more time because of the holiday (Veteran's Day)." With the next week being Thanksgiving holiday and based on previous lies, I wasn't expecting the check to come. We called the Monday after Thanksgiving and Chase openly admitted that they didn't know where the check was.

Remember, the account was closed Labor Day weekend, so we were quickly approaching 90 days after and still had not received our money. I'm writing this now on January 2, 2019, and still nothing has been done on Chase's part to rectify the situation or compensate us for this lost money. We are a military family and the money from that account that they have not given back would have gone a long way towards bills and helping to buy Christmas presents. We thought we had reached an agreement when Chase said they would just transfer the money towards our Chase credit card. That payment was supposed to go through January 1, 2019.

Today, January 2, 2019, there is a late fee on our credit card and no record of the transferred balance or a pending transfer. I am absolutely disgusted and livid with Chase and all of the deceitful, unhelpful people who work there. They have no morals and do not follow through on their word. They will charge you fees on fees on fees for everything. We are livid and can't believe we have to fight for OUR money to come back to us.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Customer service was terrible. Called the number for accounts and forced to listen to advertisements from their partners with no escape. When it was finally over it just went to a loop with a number to call for more promotional offers. Called a different number and got transferred from a human back to their answering service-- which hung up on me.

Finally got through to a human and was told it was essentially my fault I hadn't talked to a human being yet. Told me my online account should show the transfer I was trying to ensure was showing, when I told her it didn't she said "well it's an online account so it might not show the pending transfer". Being an online account is not an excuse for not showing where the money is. So I still have no clear idea what amount will be transferred or when and I still don't have a way to talk to a human next time I have an issue. The CD rate was appealing but not worth the effort if you ever need to talk to someone-- they have no interest in doing that. "It's an online account, sir".

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

After I was asked to call fraud services for my card, I was berated and belittled by the customer service representative. He asked a series of questions, but did not let me respond. When I did try to answer he continued talking, even raising his voice, without stopping to hear the answers to the questions he was asking; at the end of his tirade of questioning, he said I did not meet the requirements. I asked to speak with his superior, he hesitantly said he would transfer me. Once connected, the manager was able to answer my questions and got me squared away. Though, not the response I wanted, the manager was able to explain the situation and apologized profusely for his team member. The customer service rep who helped me should take a cue and be mentored a little bit more. Where did common decency and social skills go?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I opened up a checking account online. Called a customer service representative to help me through it and opened the account with an $8,000 transfer from another checking account. I have over $100,000 in transactions with my Chase cards over the past 5 years or so and I opened this checking account after logging in to the same place where I access my 2 Chase credit cards. Well, Chase did not want to accept transfer of the funds.

Remember, I had a Chase representative assure me she was approving everything while I was depositing the $8,000 to open the account. I had her do this because I anticipated issues with Chase. I am angry at myself for going back to Chase because I have had nothing but problems with them. I move a lot so I use them because they have a lot of branches. I spent three and a half hours on the phone trying to get in touch with someone who did not hate their job. It was pretty clear almost every representative I spoke with hated their job. Nobody at Chase knows what they are doing. I don't think they even have a training program. Chase is awful- I am actually going to use Bank of America instead of Chase. Yes, there is a bank worse than BOA: Chase!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

The security guard in this Chase branch was sitting in a banker's desk in the back watching his cell phone when the door was wide open and inside a Fred Meyer next to the exit. Also one of the computer monitor is facing the office entrance so everyone can see the information on the screen.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I have been trying to get ahold of Chase for over 4 days now as none of my debit or credit cards work, well finally got a customer service rep on the phone that tells me my accounts are restricted. When I asked why they said there is a bank wide breach in their systems and accounts are frozen and they can not give me any more information. I head to the branch where there is a line out the door for the manager to tell me I can't pull out the funds I have in my checking account because of my account being restricted and them not having any more information. Chase, at this point I feel like you are holding my hard earned money hostage. I have over $7000 in the account and can't even use $1. How is that even possible? When will the restriction be taken off? No one knows! I can't even close my account because my money will take 10-15 business days to process in a form of a check issued from corporate.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Chase does not allow you to change CD renewal requests online. You must go to a branch. At my local bank I it took 3 visits to complete my CD renewal changes. Have Bank does not meet the needs of consumers.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Tried to book air travel with this card. Told me Chase card number was invalid. That's funny, because I logged in under that acct. Spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone, that's right 2 1/2, and still haven't booked travel. They all verified my acct in good standing, my avail rewards adequate, nobody could explain. I've always hated Chase, my own fault for giving them another chance. And BTW, this is supposed to be their top of the line card... DISGRACEFUL!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I had a problem with my gym. My commitment ended but to quit charges from the gym I had to schedule appointment 2 months in advance to cancel my membership. When I was signing up I was told I can cancel at any time without any special appointment. Long story short, they wanted to rip me off money (monthly payment + upcoming annual fee). I went to local Chase bank to ask them to cancel my authorization for the gym. I was told that they canceled it.

After two weeks, the gym charged me. Since it was on the weekend I called to credit card department. I was told over the phone that everything is taken care of and charges will be canceled. On Monday pending charges finalized. I went to the bank, same personal banker whom I spoke to told me that there is nothing they can do. I need to contact credit card department. So, I called them again. This time lady screamed on me over the phone, telling me that they cannot help me. I can only dispute the charge but there is no way to stop them from doing so. I find it ridiculous, that the bank is unable to stop merchants from charging you. Like it is your card but you can not decide you just have to pay. Not to mention that they even yell at you over the phone. Horrible customer service. I will take my business to another place.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I opened a Chase account on 12-14-18 so my next week's paycheck at my new job could be deposited. Chase closed my account with no warning or let me know they had closed it. I tried logging in this morning to check my balance and was told my access was restricted. After talking to a customer rep on the phone I was told my access was now granted that I confirmed my identity but my account was closed? I just received a debit card in the mail last night and activated it. My ADP account states my deposit was deposited into my Chase account, the one that suddenly does not exist. And when I asked why my account was closed the customer rep told me he couldn't disclose that information, on my own account, to me. I now have no money available to me to drive home for the holidays and am out of a $450 paycheck. Thank you Chase for the awful service.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have been a Chase customer for over 22 years ever since it was Bank One, earlier customer service was great and about 2 years ago when they changed my relationship manager, the services went down the hill. Whenever you call him it goes to voicemail, no response to my calls or emails. Have complained plenty of times but no help or action taken. Every time I ask for another manager to handle my account, they say the old relationship has to remove him from my account, which he has not done so every after my repeated requirements.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I opened a new checking account with a coupon code to earn $200 after adding direct deposit. I did everything on my end that I was supposed to do only to find out the coupon was never applied to my account. Now, I gave the lady the coupon at the bank and watched her do it, so I only assume she did something wrong. Now, calling customer service has done nothing but frustrate me even more. Telling me they can't do anything and to just go to the branch (because it is outside of a 21 day window, which is ridiculous because I have to wait 10 days after my first direct deposit anyway until I even would realize). So I went to the branch and they told me, "We will look into it" and call me...which they haven't.

I have followed up numerous times with no response from the person at the branch I worked with. I only wish I just opened the account myself online now. Looks like I made all this effort to move everything over to a new account to only have to now go ahead and close it and go back to my previous bank. The people who work at Chase along with their customer service people are the WORST! I've never been more frustrated and don't understand how something so small can't be easily resolved. I work in customer service myself and can understand from the other side but this really is the worst experience I have ever had. Why should I be penalized because of their employees' errors?!?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Tried to activate my card on Apple Pay. Had to call to verify. ONE HOUR LATER and 5 reps, I canceled my card. Although I have the same address, the tech department had an address that wasn’t mine so they couldn’t send me a code to activate. It would take 72 hours to “sync” their systems with the correct address. Am I one of the people they set up a fake account on??

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I opened an account last year, keeping a balance of $1500 hoping to make this my business account. I borrowed $8000 from a friend and my account was frozen and eventually closed. They never came to me with what I needed to do. When I called customer service they said they could close my account and not need to give me an explanation. The check cleared days after deposited but they would not release the funds until the writer of the check presented himself to Chase with 2 forms of ID or I went to the bank with the writer of the check in LA. How ridiculous is this? The check was written to me and the check cleared yet they still held my funds.

I have called customer service many times not getting any help. I have closed my checking account and they still have my $8000. I have asked the writer of the check to have Wells Fargo rescind the check he wrote me. I will in the future continue to bank with Golden 1 whom I have been with for 20 yrs and have never had these problems. They always contact me with any bank activity via call, text or email and give me direction. I was trying Chase for international banking due to a new business I was going to start. I would never recommend Chase to anyone for personal or business!!! I am truly disappointed trusting this bank because it was an old bank.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I opened a new account with Chase Bank online and received my account information and later my debit card without issue. I set up my online account and verified my opening deposit. I thought things were working as expected until the day my paycheck was set to post and I was unable to access my account online or via my mobile device. This was very alarming as I was new user and this is my first experience with the bank.

Long story short, Chase Bank closed my account without any notification, provided no justification for closing the account and gave me the run around and caused me to be without my paycheck even though they could have resolved the issue when I went into their local branch at 9 AM. So I have to be without my funds because of their mistake and lack of good practice due to what I am suspecting is another security issue that they are trying to cover up as I noticed the day my account was closed, they released a software update. Suspicious, yes especially as I work in IT security for another financial institution. Thanks Chase. Not to mention they hadn't even arranged for the funds that were in the account to be sent back to me.

Chase Bank Company Information