toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Judi! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

Every one of the agents at Century are very thoughtful and efficient in talking to me! I know they are working hard to pay off my credit cards. I appreciate their work! If I am confused the agent reassures me that all is going good.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Edith! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I am a 90 year old woman and was becoming very upset with many, many unwanted telephone calls and sought a company to help me through a very stressful time and found CENTURY to be an answer to many, many PRAYERS. I will strongly recommend this company to any who needs this service.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Matthew! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

Every time I have had any questions regarding my account all I have had to do is place a quick phone call or email to my account manager and I have had a response back within minutes, with an accurate answer and steps for me to complete moving forward. The people with Century are amazing, they truly care about my well-being and have made it a point to keep me informed of everything that is happening with my account. I would recommend them repeatedly to anyone who needs their services.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jennifer! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Great job increasing your payments and shortening your program!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

I started this program a year ago and I am quite pleased. My plan was supposed to be for 3.5 years but because of how much more money I have left over each month I'll be done in one year and three months. Everyone has been so helpful and knowledgeable and has saved me thousands. I recommend it for those who are already late and strangling with collection calls.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Melanie! Our team is very knowledgeable and we love to hear how they are servicing our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

Every person I have spoken to on the phone has been very helpful and courteous. All of my inquiries have been handled in a prompt manner. I am very pleased and grateful to the Century team for all of their help and especially their great attitudes and sincerity. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Bonnie! Our representatives strive every day to negotiate the best settlements on your behalf. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

I retired and was told that when I'll do, I'd get more social security but that didn’t happen. I also bought the place when I retired and I had to do some repairs but I'm behind. I got with Century and I've just been talking to one of their reps in the last couple of months. I also talked to a lady last week and the program's supposed to be settled this week following their decision. My experience with them has been okay except for one. And though I don't get phone calls in advance, working with Century has been good. The application went smoothly and I'm just waiting to see what they decided on.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Robert! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I needed a way to manage my debt once a month instead of missing payments on certain ones. I thought a debt relief program was the best thing for me to do at that time and so far, my experience with Century Support Services has been very good. I have no problem with them and everything is going smoothly. It's less stress on me knowing that the bills are being paid. I will recommend Century highly.

The first few times Century gathered up offer, it seemed like it was pretty high up. But then, this last time, they negotiated the deal and it took 10 months. I would have liked to have it taken care of quicker. My pay goes up and down and hasn't improved much.

I would like to know why my bills are getting paid late. Somebody told me I'm behind on my bills. I'm paying for it. I don't know why is this happening. Can you please call me? I want to know what is going on.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Monwara! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

I got help from Century to settle my debts. The people there are very nice and friendly. Some of them are very knowledgeable but some of them are not. When I started I did not have a clear understanding because I was totally new. But now, I'm coming up with paying back all debts. Hopefully, in short future, I'll be relieved from all those responsibilities. I'm happy working with Century.

Century Support Services

Thank you for being a loyal Century client for so many years, Philip. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how our representatives are working your program. Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. Clients like you spoke and we listened. You wanted more information on your program and recent activity and we heard you. The newly updated version of our MyCentury client portal gives you just that. Please login today to review the details of your account. In the meantime, a Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I looked into debt relief because I was tired of fighting the phone calls and letters. There had to be a better way. I went with Century Support Services and they've done everything they promised to do. However, I understand that the Century support team are not lawyers, and they don't like to give out any legal advice regarding some questions that I had, and that they're protecting their entity, too.

We're in debt settlement right now with a company. We're paying off some student loans for my daughter. There are five different loans involved in this debt, with the years of schooling that was involved, and the company would not take much of a reduction in the debt. There should have been a little bit more negotiation back and forth between me and the company before the debt was settled, but it's too late now. Since then, they're still sending me letters, but I just ignored them. I've sent the communication where you fax or email it into the company, and I don't have any bad repercussions from it.

I've been involved with Century for about six years now, and the first four years were tremendous. The communication was really open. They were calling me all the time and keeping me up to date with what was going on. But one concern of mine is that the communication is not good now. I've told them that I like to be in the loop and know what's going on. But the corporate world has taken over and it's not always good in some things, especially in debt settlement.

Century was real eager to settle my debt. I've been fighting for five years before I turned it over to them. But they just caved in, and I was a little disappointed in the track record that they had built previous to that. Some new regulations or guidelines may have come about. I'm still basically happy with the program that they're offering, but I would like more communication from them.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Alton! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I was having credit card problems and all I was doing was a minimum and I wasn't taking care of it. I've heard other people go through the settlement type process and they said it was easy except for the repair part. I thought I've got no choice and so I decided to try Century and so far it's worked out. They helped me out extremely well but we're not done yet. Two are done and one more to go. Working with them allowed me now to have a little bit more money and it's a great thing. Every time I talk to their team, they send me a survey to fill out and I've always filled them out and they emailed them back. They're great and they're there every time I call them. If I have a problem with their facts or number, it's immediately taken care of. Everybody has been quite professional and assisted me quite well. I've got no regrets about them at all. Fantastic.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Erik! Congratulations on your debt accomplishments so far! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I had a really bad job and I couldn't afford rent and food for myself. I had to go to places that give food. I had bills that I couldn't pay anymore. I was able to pay all the bills up to the point where everything started going bad. I had years of paying on time but then everything went down the drain. So I contacted Century and they helped me a lot. They're always nice people. Working with them has helped a lot because all the things that I was struggling to pay off were just the interest. It wasn't even what I owed them. And now I have been able to pay off three things and that's something I would have never done on my own. They're awesome to work with and it's a great experience. I recommend them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Dmitri! We love hearing how well Century employees are helping our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2016

Professional and accurate information. Willing to help and answer questions that pertain to account. I have called several times and each time I have received the service and answer to questions that would be expected from reliable and caring personnel.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Pam! Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible. Century wishes you much success on your journey to being debt free and are committed to helping you every step of the way.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2016

Century Support Services has been very helpful. I couldn't keep up with all the bills and with Century Support Services, I don't have to worry about them anymore. It has made my life a little more comfortable. They explained to me how everything works and they were courteous. I would definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is working. A Century representative will be reaching out to you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the details of your program.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

I needed debt consolidation. I went with Century, but I never know what my status is unless I call in. Periodically, I get a posting that doesn't match what I think is going on at all. And when I call them, somebody there says, "Don't pay any attention to that one because they don't update enough." Evidently, it's either they do the reporting or another company does for them, and the report's never current. It would be nice to have a current posting every once in a while of what's going on. But, Century is helping me get out of debt so that's a very great feeling. It would be awesome to get my life and my credit score back up where it was at 815 at one point.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Jean! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

Century Support has been able to help me out other than with the payment arrangement with my creditors. Because since I've separated from my husband, it's been difficult for me coming up with payment sometimes. But other than that, they've been working with me as much as possible when I needed it. Overall, it has been a satisfactory experience.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and are proud that you will be debt free soon.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

Anytime I called Century, they were very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and everything got taken care of. I needed to consolidate my credit card, and October is my last payment arrangement so that's awesome. Working with Century made my life a little easier, because I didn't have to make several calls to take care of billing payments. It was just deducted automatically monthly and everything was good from there. I was very satisfied with the service. It's exactly what I thought I would get when I was calling.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Danny! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team is happy you have reached financial freedom.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I had too many credit cards and I was trying to get rid of them. I didn't want to go bankrupt. Working with Century made my life a lot easier. It was pretty nice the way they made it reasonable to make a payment. They also took payments out at certain days and a certain time. They're very helpful and they would send me an email saying what was going on and how to set it up, and it worked out pretty good.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how our representatives are working your program. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access up-to-date information on our efforts within your program.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

I liked working with Century Support Services but towards the end, I kept calling and I haven't heard from them again. I don't know if my last settlement was ever settled. Other than that, it has been a pretty good experience with Century.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Joel! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

I wanted something better than bankruptcy so I decided to look into debt relief and sought the help of Century Support Services after a friend told me about them. They were nice people and it has been a great experience.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is setup. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access up-to-date information on our efforts within your program.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

Century Support has been pretty good. However, there was one time when one of the deals couldn't work and I had to go to court over it. Another time, I had to call the bank to work out the settlement, and I didn't think that was right. I also have to pay them quite a bit of money and that's hurting my budget. But other than that, they've been pretty forward and they tell it like it is.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Linda! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

I had tried everything I knew of to get relief and get from underneath my debt. I even tried to borrow money, but nothing was working. So I went to Century and it's been great so far. Everybody was always very friendly, helpful, polite and nice.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating! Jessica is an experienced Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

Working with Century Support Services is getting us out of the hole real quick. I'm retired seven years but I just enjoy life every day. It's good that their call centers are here in the US. The only thing is that the call came up unassigned. I worked at Farmington Correctional Center and I never know if there's an inmate or a family of inmates calling using the phone code and I'm very leery of that. But then I talked to Jessica and she was knowledgeable, good, and she sounded like she really likes her job and wanted to work. It was a very pleasant call. Overall, it's a very good company.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Alicia! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

My husband left one of his jobs so we looked into debt relief for convenience and big time help. Century Support Services made it better because we only got two more bills and we're debt-free. My experience with their team has been all good.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Chase! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and recommending our services.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

Interacting with Century throughout the whole service term was always real good. I may not have heard back everything that I said, but whatever I sent in was eventually taken care of. At that time, I didn't know how much debt there was but I was in the military and I was only making 20,000 a year. It seemed like I would never get off from under it. But now, I was able to buy a truck and I've got credit cards, although I'm not abusing them like I was. It's a good ceiling and I don't feel like I'm drowning in debt, which is awesome. A few times that I was short, I could call them and they would find a way to make it work with the creditors so that payment wouldn't get denied. If anyone is in a bind, I'd recommend Century for sure.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Joseph! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and are happy to hear you are now debt free!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Century Support Services was recommended by a friend and I'm really glad I signed up. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I paid off my last account in the past couple of weeks, so I'm completely debt free now. It's a very good feeling. We've taken a lot of stress off in regards to not having the debt anymore. Our experience has been awesome.

Century Support Services

Anne - Thank you for being a loyal Century client for so many years. We appreciate your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. We apologize if there was something missed previously in handling your accounts. A Century team member will be in touch and we will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

I was struggling and I didn't want to declare bankruptcy. I also don't want to utterly ruin my credit even though going with one of these debt relief places ruins it anyway. I didn't know what else to do though so I went to Century Support Services. I've been working with them for about five years now as it's taken me awhile to dig out of this mess. Their team members are generally pretty helpful. Somebody dropped the ball on something once and I was a little upset about it, but overall they've been pretty good. I needed to take care of my debts and Century helped me so it's had a positive effect in my life. I'd recommend them.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is setup. Thank you for recommending our services to your friends!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I was struggling to pay the minimum on my credit cards so I sought for debt relief help and went with Century Support Services. It was good at the beginning but I'm no longer with them because at the time I didn’t feel it was the right fit for me. I was looking for a debt management program but what they offered was debt settlement. I didn’t fully understand it until I got to reading more about the difference between them. The team or whomever I spoke to was courteous and took care of my needs, and when I called to cancel, it was no problem. They canceled that day, refunded my money, and I didn’t have any problems. I will refer to them anybody who is looking for a debt settlement kind of program.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jackie! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

The people at Century Support have been very kind and understanding. I just got started and still getting phone calls from different credit cards and stuff. Someone from Century Support called me and told me that they were taking care of things.

Century Support Services Company Profile