Call toll free
4.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

462 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 22, 2019

I went through another agency and they did not do what I wanted done. They didn’t do it the right way and I knew there was a better agency out there. I went back through Google again. I saw Century and I remembered hearing about them. The good reviews pushed me over to them. I was very impressed with what I read as well as when I spoke with their girl because she knew what she was talking about. She didn’t sound like she was all excited and trying to push me through anything. She was explanatory, very pleasant and sweet when I explained what had taken place. I told myself that this is where I wanna be and I switched right over.

My experience with Century Support has been awesome. They’ve done exactly what they said they would do. They’ve been there every time I needed to have a question answered or anything done. I like their portal but I’m having a problem. I’ve been sending paperwork that I need to take pictures of and stuff through email but I’ll have my daughter help me get back into my portal again. Their reps have been awesome and they tried twice to get me into the portal.

Century Support got three things going at once. My Capital One is being set up into a program to pay it down with so much that goes in and then so much that goes to other things. In November, it will be paid completely. They’ve been working on PayPal too and I just sent them one from Chase. I don’t have a whole lot of money and I’m not gonna be able to pay big lump sums. So, better to work through Century. They have been right on top of everything and they get right back to me. They let me know what is going on and what didn’t go through. They are very helpful and has been great with me. So far, I have had no complaints. They told me it would be three years to complete the program but they’re already moving so fast and I only have one more. I know this is gonna be all taken care of way before that. They know their stuff.

When I was on the third-party call, I was impressed with the way the girl operated. The people were still pleasant on the other end but my banks have always been very nice. I hated to have to go through this this way, but I was getting overwhelmed because my rent went up and things changed. You don’t get any increases when you’re on Social Security so it got really hard.

Century said they would help me get re-established so that I can get back on an even keel again. They are so knowledgeable and it worked out perfectly for me to get them because they are trustworthy. They show you everything such as where your money came in, where it went out to, what went were, and how much went there and how much did that. It was amazing and I’ve recommended them to a lot of people. They couldn’t go to a better place. The reps are the sweetest, kindest and most understanding that I’ve ever worked with in any kind of financial situation.

Century Support Services response

Carol, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Working with Century Support has been a very hassle-free way to get rid of debt. Their service is invaluable and they have been very professional. We were referred to them through a company called World Financial Group after my husband reached out to the company due to financial issues stemming from law school loans that we couldn’t pay. So, we got with Century as a debt consolidation type of a situation and we’re fairly new into the 41-month program, but so far, it’s been great. We submitted an application with all of our debt with statements then Century gave us an estimate of what it would cost to satisfy the loans and credit debt that we had including what it would cost for their service, and we set up a monthly payment amount.

It’s cool because they give us the option of utilizing text and emails to get notifications of whenever they negotiated a paydown amount. And then they tell us exactly how much it’s gonna cost us to pay it off to the creditor, and then how much that’ll cost us for their service of getting it worked out. And as long as we continue to pay the monthly amount into the account, it builds up the amount on our account that they can utilize to pay off these debts every month. And it’s been an easy process so far. We haven’t negotiated all of the accounts down yet, but we’ve got two or three of them that are in payment plan now. One of the accounts that they’ve already negotiated was at a 45% reduction and the other was a 50% reduction. So, it’s an excellent situation.

Then any time I’ve had a question, there has always been somebody to answer. It’s really convenient to be able to utilize the text messaging system. I believe they’ve also been calling but the problem is that I get a lot of calls from numbers that I don’t know because of the creditors that I have. So, I don’t answer a lot of the calls. But I see messages if they’ve left something, and there’s a lot of reminder emails too. Being a manager in a law firm with five offices, I have little time to deal with this stuff. And for me, the convenience of having somebody else do the negotiating, and then once it’s all said and done and paid off, then the service of them going in and cleaning up our credit report is invaluable. It’s worth the money that I’m paying to Century to get it done for me.

Century Support Services response

Serena -Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I had a real tough point when I had to take out a real sudden loan and it just changed my whole world. Suddenly, I couldn’t handle any of my expenses. I was already getting some credit card debt and I really wanted to fix it. I wanted to get ahead of it somehow, but I had to take out a loan. I took it out from one of these extremely high-interest places, which I say is the root of the whole problem. I first saw Century Support Services online and I’m really leery about taking things off the internet if I’m not sure of them. But from the moment it started with Century, I was treated really well. The customer service is great and they were very patient and very helpful. And I felt I had no other choice. I don’t wanna be in trouble for the next 10 years. I just got myself gradually in a little bit of trouble and their company has really helped me.

I’ve got a few concerns. I’m having trouble with the technology and stuff. I have a lot of things I wanna send. I wanna send the rest of those accounts so I know what’s going on. I just got a new tablet and I’m trying to communicate and figure out what’s going on. Everything’s a delay right now. But other than that, I’ve been very pleased with everything. Everybody has been really decent about notifying me of what’s going on and they’re settling my debts. This month, they’re doing a much higher payment which is really hurting, but I can get through it. I’m determined to stick to that and not change any of the formats of the resolution. I want it to go as smoothly as it can and not giving up on maybe making some extra income and resolving it quicker.

The first person who helped me, Stacy, sounded like I was talking to the next-door neighbor. She was very down to earth, very logical, and matter of fact about things. I felt, immediately, that I could talk to her and trust her with this. It just surprised me because there’s so much going on in this technology now with a lot of scams and a lot of things that people are trying to get sharp about and not let happen to them. Century was the opposite of all these. They’ve been helpful. They’ve been walking me through how easy it is to do things. I can fax or I can email my copies to them, the statements and things like that. If I have a question, they’re always agreeable. Also, they’re always willing to listen if I have a concern. They help me through it step-by-step. I feel a great relief working with them. I’m not nearly as stressed and it’s helped me. That’s huge.

We were traveling here in a motorhome and we got stalled on the side of the road. We’ve got a $5,000 repair bill because of just the mechanics of the motorhome. We had to go get that yet and figure out how we were gonna do it. But having Century taking care of this stuff on my finances and just doing the monthly payment right now, it’s kinda keeping things safe and holding that part of it. It’s a relief to know I don’t have to look at the whole overwhelming picture because I’m just putting it in their hands. There’s just a lot of day to day stresses and that’s one that Century has at least made me feel relieved about, taking it off my mind. I would recommend it to anyone that shared with me that they’re trying to find a resolution to their debt problems.

Century Support Services response

Gayle, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with each of our clients, and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our effort to help you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Century Support's service has been excellent so far. I started out with another company and it turned out to be a nightmare. And then, I got a hold of somebody else and they handed me over to Century Support. They wanted me to have at least $,5000 in debt put down a couple different debts I had. So far, Century has been taking 200 every third Wednesday of the month where they make sure this is moved back to the 25th, so there are no problems about falling on the wrong day. And, that comes out of my social security retirement.

They got a hold of PayPal, knocked them down, and so far, they’ve had three payments maybe at 100 a month. The rest of the money is going towards them, and the other 100 towards the next person who agrees to lesser payments. And so far, it sounded good. The drawback was nobody does anything for nothing. But, I’ll be out of debt approximately up to five years. There might be several sooner and if it does, then they also told me whatever money is left over, I'll get it back. I’m letting Century do their thing, and I’m confident, grateful and happy for what has happened so far. I'm at ease. I get letters still but I just turn around and give the letters to Century like they said, so they’ll contact these other people eventually and tell them that they're handling my case and not to bother me anymore.

I made an arrangement with Discover and dropped them off. So far, it worked out to where Discover and I had a nice long conversation. I pumped up double payments for four months and then they’re gonna go back to have me on my regular little autopay. But they gave me a lower interest rate, which was nice. That worked out on my own without Century even having to bother.

I also told them about the Chase Freedom card because that’s tied in with my bank and I’d rather not mess them up. They’re taking their payments out anyway and eventually, they’ll go away, too. It feels like I got myself in a big rut and I have help. I would definitely recommend Century to somebody else. I am so happy that I finally did something and then on top of it, I’m doing something on my own, too. I’m the type of guy that never wanted to ever file bankruptcy or Chapter 11. Going with Century was one of the best things I did in my life for a long time besides coming to this place. It's costing me 200 a month. But, it’s all going towards my old bills and it’s gonna be the lower interest. I’m gonna save money and I’ll be out of debt.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I wanted to consolidate my debts and get them paid off in a hurry. I saw Century Support Services online and I called and gave them all my debt and credit cards. They looked at them and told me I had to have a minimum of $5,000 before they’ll work on it. It was $9,000 so they said that they would do it. They told me it would just be $200 for so many months and that’s all I had to pay in order to sign up with them. That included their services and what they estimated the credit company would settle with. It would have been right at $8,000. But every time we get a settlement, they wanna go up and raise it up.

They now have increased it $65 a month and I started doing that on payment eight so, it is now $265 a month versus $200. But if my debts will be paid off quicker which they told me it would, then that would be fine. They told me how much they were gonna charge me for each one and I was shocked that what I owe them would be $300 for each one they make a settlement on. They didn’t tell me that until the first settlement. I figured that 50% plus what I was adding on it is almost back up the original amount.

And when I asked them when my payoff was, they told me some other department handles that. They didn’t give me enough information and I have a hard time getting them to tell me how much longer I have to pay them all. I’ve been doing it for seven months and I took $1,000 off of one of my creditors so that should take five months away. I should be right at a year already and 12 months have been taken away from the original amount. I’ve been paying a bit long and I’m not going on what they said but on what it should be instead. It better be what they said because I’m not paying them more.

Also, I got six months of no payments to one of my credit reports. It may be on some I have not settled with. But they told me it wouldn’t happen. I was really up to par with all my debts. At that time, I was on time with all my payments. I was paying my minimum payment for four years and there was none behind. I said I’d do it in two or three years, get it over with and don’t have another credit card. The staff has been friendly and I had a good interaction with them. So far, everything else has been great. They notify as soon as they work out a payment arrangement with debtors. I’ve been doing Century's program for seven months and I got the accounts settled for 55% to 60% except for two accounts left. Century Support Services worked hard in making the settlement with the creditors and I would recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Henry, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury Portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: June 19, 2019

This is the second time I have terminated my contract with Century SS. I'm not going to write a long post here, but I keep spreadsheets of all my finances. After 8 months with this company, I've determined that not only are they not really saving me any money, they ruined my credit in the process. I would strongly recommend checking the fees. 1st they're going to charge you $9.95 a month to hold your money in a 3rd party bank. Then they are going to charge fees for things such as $10.00 to pay your debts with a 2 day check that isn't really necessary. $10 per payment they make on your behalf, that is. (And no, they did not ask me if I wanted to negotiate 2-day checks with every payment.)

Let's also state that they charge you a 25% fee on your original credit balance, which sounds okay. However, once you stop paying your credit card bill, your original balance will go up as much as 50% before it is sold off to the credit collectors. That being said, I was just offered a settlement on a debt. Original debt $686. Fee to settle the debt is $171.50. Actual amount offered was 50% of $1074.00 (original debt plus all the late fees and interest) which comes out to $537. Total paid if accepted would be $708, which is 3% more than the original balance, and let's not forget my credit is trash now. Also, this 3% doesn't include any fees for 2-day checks on every payment. (Which I'm sure is an agreement made with the bank to help make them more money.)

Also, they tried to offer me a loan to settle and pay all the debts off immediately. This loan still charges the 25% to settle, plus a 29% interest rate. When I told the guy I wasn't interested, he got very arrogant with me and finally stated that he would make a note in the system that I just don't care about my financial health... Because I didn't want to take out a loan that was going to charge me %104 of the original debts. I'm almost positive that all these great reviews are from people who don't monitor their finances. I wish I would've just kept paying on my credit cards instead of letting this company talk me into letting them all default. Lesson Learned.

Original review: June 5, 2019

The reps are friendly and helpful. They call the credit card companies and set up a deal. I just pay part of the amount that I owe and that has helped. I’m still working through the program, but I have settled four of my debts. All in all, Century Support has good customer service.

Century Support Services response

Teresa, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 25, 2019

Nothing against Century. I always rate just under the highest because there is always room for improvement no matter who you are or what you do. That being said, I am very pleased with all that I have spoken to. Understanding, compassionate, and never pressuring are the adjectives which come to mind to describe my experience. Thank you!

Century Support Services response

Sally, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: May 22, 2019

My husband died 2017. I am going through a very difficult time in my life. I sign up with Debtmerica November 2018 because of hardship. Debtmerica transfer me to Century, Century and Debtmerica staff advise me to stop making my payments to my creditors and, not to worry, they would take care of it. Throughout this time, I understood that they were talking to my creditors on my behalf. It's now six months. I diligently pay 316.00 per month and upload every documents I received from my creditors to Century portal. I called Century often to follow up.I asked to speak to the person handling my account or his supervisor. I was told that neither of them take phone calls and that I would have to talk to the person on the phone. It's all so vague.

The person I spoke with 5-21-19 told me that "maybe this program is not for you", I asked "Why did it take 6 months for Century to tell me this." I did not know that all they were doing was waiting for my debt to go to collection or for me to get a summons. I got a court notifier that I am going to get summoned by a creditor. Even though I upload as well as email the court notifier letter with the case number to Century, they still was not acknowledging it. I called several times. Currently Century told me to send them the summons as soon as I receive it, and that this particular creditor is difficult, and they want me to add approximately $200.00 more per month before they can contact my creditors. It was explained to me by Debtmerica (original company) and Century that the one payments I sent to them would be paying down my debt without interest and they would reduce the amount I owe.

My questions for Century are # 1. Why is Century waiting for me to get summons before they contact any of my the creditors? # 2.Why is Century waiting for the account to go to collection before they do anything? # 3: Why did Century take this case when you already are aware that this particular creditors is so difficult to work with? # 4: Why is Century now advising me to remove this creditor from the account now? Please help me understand.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I have a lot of debt and I wanted to pay it off as quick as I could and rebuild by credit. Someone recommended Century Support Services and they're helping me pay off my debt. I just settled two Chase accounts last week so that’s a huge plus. Every time I've called, they’ve been really helpful with everything, asking what I should like, how I should send them the Chase settlement agreement, if I should send them in the mail or email it or put it on my portal myself. I just emailed it to them and everything went through fine. I was impressed by their friendliness and how much the rep knew. I blocked every single call from people that I owe so I never have to worry about those. Of the off chance that I ended up answering them ‘cause they were asking for me, I just said that they had the wrong number. Century Support Services is doing everything pretty good so far. I have no complaints.

Century Support Services response

Jacob, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I was a very satisfied customer of Century Support Services. The debt settlement process took three years and they worked very well. We spoke every couple of months and it worked out well. Life is better now. My credit cards are cleared and I'm ready to start again.

Century Support Services response

Eric, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Century told me that they can help me to get my finances, like my credit cards, debt-free. They told me I can pay like $200 a month to help me get it all caught back up. And I like the website. After they asked me how much I was in debt and I gave them the amount, I just signed off online and sent all my statements that way. The website makes the process easier. I also like the customer support and I’m very comfortable working with them. Anybody that I talk to is very polite, supportive and nice. They are very helpful and they've answered all my questions if I have any.

Century is working on my credit, one at a time, then they reach out to me to see if I can work on another one to settle it. Then once the other one is almost complete, they try to work on another one and reach out to me again to see. The program works really well because any time I log in, I can see when they make payments towards a settlement. If they get a settlement, it pops up like in a note type thing or they send me an email to call them and I get right on the phone and call them. Two of my accounts are getting settled and the third one is gonna be settled next month. Then I got three more that are gonna be settled. The program is actually getting my life back together because I do have kids that I gotta take care of. It’s also clearing up and bringing up on my credit report a little bit. Everything’s great. If people ask me if I know anybody that want to work on their debt, I’ll recommend Century to anybody.

Century Support Services response

Billie Jo, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I heard about debt settlement on the radio where if you have more than two loans, you might qualify for that. I called the number and I got ahold of someone from the Century. I stuck with them and I was told that I might qualify because I do not just have loans but I had other stuff on my report as well. I was confused and I didn’t know what was what but the Century reps explained stuff really well to me. It was just different ones breaking it down and telling me what should I be doing and handling everything. I didn’t have to worry. There were times that the collectors were calling my phone and leaving messages. Century told me not to worry and that I really didn't have to make a call. After the call, they would have someone handle that. They really had my back.

With Century, my credit score is going up. I was scared but I could see a difference. I even got one of my things cleared off. It’s closed so the service is working pretty good. I’m just anxious to get all my debts taken care of. I’m glad Century is around because I didn't like the way my credit score was looking. I’d rather take care of that first. If I wanna buy a house, I know the credit score is a major thing. It’s looking good though. So far, so good.

Century Support Services response

Linda, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I’m happy with Century Support Services. But there are some things that they can work on too. Like for instance, I still have two things that they're taking their sweet time with. I just don't like how that works and it’s gonna drag my credit down farther and farther. I know the trust is not up there. But if you’re in a debt management plan, they need to just combine all the money together, what’s owed and make it one payment, and then split it up amongst the creditors at once, not separate. I get calls from the ones I owe money to and I’m getting tired of telling them, “Oh, I’m with Century.” What am I supposed to tell them? That they’re not working on the money part for yours yet? They wait until you get two of them paid, and then they start the next one, which is stupid.

Also some of their reps are downright blatantly rude. Their customer service skills always can be improved upon. Talking to someone on the phone, I know they can’t see that other person. But still, you have to treat that other person on the phone with decency and treat them like how you want to be treated. Some of them can also speak better English. The last time I got to change my payment date.I told them I just wanted to have them pay off the payment that they’re working on, because I don't have much left on it. I said, “Well, why don't you just pay that off now, just send the whole thing so it’s paid off?” And they won’t do it. Nevertheless, my credit’s improved. It’s just that they gotta listen to the customers once in a while because some customers might know what they're talking about. They need to do their payment structures a little better.

Century Support Services response
Tanya, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century program. When you enrolled in the Century program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time.
Often a credit score may decrease while enrolled in a debt settlement program, with this in mind our main focus is to save you as much money as possible by negotiating favorable settlements on the balance owed.
The settlement fees are outlined in each debt resolution agreement and we take special care to address any questions or concerns that our clients may have about them. Typically the balances on the enrolled debt will continue to increase during the negotiation process, which is why we ensure our settlement fees are fixed and will not increase with the balances of the enrolled debt. Century does not earn any settlement fees until we have negotiated a debt, it has been authorized by you, and the first payment is sent to the creditor.

One of our experienced representatives will be following up with you on these concerns. In the meantime, we encourage you to contact the Century team any time you need assistance with your program and we will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I have had nothing but great experience with Century, reps are always helpful and understanding. I have never had a problems with the program, it has been very helpful and has been beneficial. I would highly recommend this program to friends and family.

Century Support Services response

Julia, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I initially signed up with a different Program that explains things differently than how Century explained how that work. Aside from the small loss of income I was fine with keeping up with my payments. It was explained to me by the original company that the one payment I sent to them would be paying down my debt without interest and they would reduce the amount I owe. When transferring me to Century they told me to stop making my payments and they would take care of it but I would be receiving calls from my creditors, to direct them to speak to Century. I did this for 8 months. I didn't know all they were doing was waiting for my debt to go to collection or an attorney before anything would happen.

When it come time to settle the smaller debt with me and a representative from Century on the phone they couldn't get the debt settlement. The creditor said it hasn't been long enough. I don't know what that meant for Century to settle but she just hung up and did nothing. I waited another month and nothing was happening. I canceled the program. Now I am settling with the creditors myself. Because of all the late payments and ruined all my on time payments and my credit I now can't buy a car that I need. I suggest that anyone in the same position just allow yourself to settle with your creditors yourself because you can. If you are behind try to get back to a good position. Thank you Century Support Service for all the great work you did ruining my good credit.

Century Support Services response

Clayton, We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Our records show that you have spoken to Leah, one of our Senior Customer Advocates regarding your concerns mentioned in this review.

During this conversation, Leah explained that you had originally enrolled in this program through one of our partners who specializes in the enrollment process. When you started your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Century does not make regular monthly payments to your creditors unless it is towards a settlement that you have approved.

It is common for your credit score to be negatively affected while you are enrolled on a debt settlement program, but our focus is to save you money by negotiating settlements on the balance owed. Our many years of experience in the debt settlement industry have taught us that there are many strategies that we can use when negotiating on your accounts. Our knowledge of certain creditor tactics, guide our efforts to specifically target the prime point in which to contact them.

We regret that you were not completely satisfied with your Century experience, but do appreciate you for sharing your feedback and allowing Leah the opportunity to address each of your concerns mentioned in your review.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I had credit card debt and at first, I went with Consolidated. They were requiring me to pay two payments a month of $336, but I couldn’t do that. Then when I was trying to get an extension on one of the payments with Consolidated to be able to catch up, they said that I couldn't do that. I was at a point where I wasn’t able to sustain my lifestyle even if they were helping me.

Century then came along and offered me a better deal. I pay a whole lot less a month to them, but it’ll take me longer to pay and the interest rate is larger, as far as the debt linked, but I could do that. They were really cordial about it and I was able to switch over really easily. They also had a better attitude towards my debt and what I was trying to do than Consolidated.

Plus, Century lets me know if there was anything that was coming up. Sometimes, there might be an overdraft when I can’t catch up with them, but they let me know and I get back to them as soon as possible. The plan works out really well for me. With it, I’ve been able to pay off a car that I have, which used a portion of that money. Overall, Century is awesome. They treat me great and I’m very satisfied with the service. I have recommended them to friends of mine.

Century Support Services response

David, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Some of my Credit Cards pymts. were being put on hold because of the amount I was paying. I called and made an increase in my monthly pymt. to stop the annoying phone calls of my Creditors. Hope that will solve my problem, only time will tell. Thank you "Century" for your assistance in guiding me thru this change and for your expertise.

Century Support Services response

Henry, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The portal is available to you 24/7 for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Every time I asked they responded. Every time I asked they responded with an answer. Every time I asked they responded with empathy. Every time I asked they responded with accuracy. Every time I asked they responded with a timely solution.

Century Support Services response

Steven, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 8, 2019

When I spoke to Century's rep, he sounded assuring. The enrollment process was very simple. I just gave him the information and he took care of everything. Working with them took the worry away. Creditors come at you and Century Support takes care of all that. I didn't have to get the phone calls, the harassment, and the stress. They arranged everything and broke the debt into easy payments. All I had to do was make simple payments. Plus, if I call, they take care of everything right away. The service is great and I recommended Century to more than one person.

Century Support Services response

Deborah, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

Original review: March 7, 2019

It was easy to get enrolled with Century Support Services. Everybody we talk to has been really good and their program has worked for me. But I would like to get more information sometimes about what’s going on. Otherwise, it has been a good service. I just had to make up in my mind that I didn’t need the credit. I needed to get rid of them and have somebody in charge of taking care of the business. I don't have time for all of that. We've already paid off some of our credit debts. I recommend Century.

Century Support Services response

Elton, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 6, 2019

They do not respond to e-mails and do not return phone calls. After being unhappy with how things were being handled I asked to speak to the person handling my account or his supervisor. I was told that neither of them take phone calls and that I would have to talk to the person on the phone. This person knew very little about my account. This happened more than once. Also their rates are a little high. In some cases the settlement amount plus their fee ended up being more than I owed in the beginning.

Century Support Services response

Connie - We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Your review has been shared with our Senior Customer Advocates and they have attempted to reach out to discuss your experiences and possible solutions.

Negotiating settlements is only a piece of your program puzzle. There are many aspects of what the Century does behind the scenes to support your program successes. From Day 1 when our Onboarding Liaisons welcome you to the program to explain what you can expect, to our skilled negotiators who strategize to get you the best settlements for your accounts, to our Customer Service and Advocates that work hard to ensure you have the best experience you can while on the program.

Our focus is to save you money by negotiating your accounts on the balance you owed. Creditors typically add interest and other fees to your debt, which increases the balance owed every month. Century negotiates on the current balance, to reduce the amount you owe along with any interest that may accrue over time.

As a team, we work very hard to execute on the plan that was created for you when you enrolled to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. This has been done successfully for your program. Even with Century's earned settlement fees, you are still paying far less than you would have just by making the minimum payments on the balance owed.

Our records show that you have been in regular contact with our Customer Service team for several months, and have successfully completed your Century program on March 8, 2019. Our Senior Customer Advocates will continue to follow up with you regarding your concerns mentioned in this review. We regret that you were not completely satisfied with your Century experience, but do appreciate the opportunity to have been of service to you.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was with a company and they cut my payment in half. I enrolled with Century and they had great reps. I had a few phone conversations with them but since then, it had been emails and texts. My payment plan is great and I tried to get it cheaper. Century is on the right path. With them, my credit score is going up, there are no more threatening calls, and things are comfortable. I still have about two years to go. When I get ready to pay my credit debts off, I’ll be retired and life would be good again.

Century Support Services response

Stephen, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I was in a position where it was taking me years on paying credit cards. I was putting extra on my cards until things changed financially for me. When I realized I needed help and no Bank would help, I turned to Century, with hesitation, I was nervous!! Well I am writing this review because they have helped me tremendously!! I am almost debt free. All my cards are settling and 1 is paid off! I couldn't feel more free! Over 15 years of paying on these cards is coming to an end! Thank you Century!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I have loans and debts that need to be taken care of. Century was very much into their customer service. They reached out and made sure that I'm aware of all the ins and outs that were going on. They were very gregarious when it comes to their customer service. Their reps were very knowledgeable and seemed generally concerned that I knew the process. I have overextended the amount of recuperating the debt that I am doing, but otherwise, I’m doing fine.

Century Support Services response

Therese - Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

The people who I work with at Century are very knowledgeable. They also keep on top of things. For the service I'm getting, the cost is fair. We have a little way to go but they have consolidated two cards already.

Century Support Services response

Venus - Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We've been in the debt settlement program for 5 months. We joined the program through Simple Path Financial. Our financial consultant was first with Simple Path Financial...then when we signed the documents and joined the program, she was suddenly from a company called Rescue One Financial. Then we find out the program we are actually in is with Century Support Services, so a lot of name changing going on, which should have been the first warning. I'm not going to say the program will not work, but my faith is dwindling that I will come out of this ahead in 4 years. Our Simple Path consultant first told us that all accounts will have settlement offers within the first 3 months...that is not even close to being true.

In 5 months, 2 out of 15 accounts have been settled. We are in the program for 48 months, which means it could take a year or more for an account to have a settlement offer...and in that time frame, legal action can be taken by the creditors because Century hasn't started any negotiation with them. I was also told by our Simple Path consultant that in 12 months, you will see your credit score go up, but I have no idea how that is possible considering so few of the accounts will be settled. I truly hope at the 12 month mark I can come back on here and change my review...but for right now, I feel it is a very deceiving practice of lies in order to get you sign up for the program. I was willing to take the hit on my credit for 12 months, but not 48.

Century Support Services response

Cindy - We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. We understand that Leah, your Customer Advocate, recently spoke with you regarding your program. During this conversation, Leah explained how we work with other companies like Rescue One. You enrolled through Rescue One, as they specialize in getting your financial situation assesses and the program enrollment process. During this enrollment, you signed the Century Debt Resolution Agreement. Century specializes in servicing your program of negotiating and settling your debt.

Our records show that you were able to complete your Welcome Call at the start of your Century program and our Enrollment Liaisons reviewed program expectations with you. Leah also mentioned that your credit score may decrease while you are enrolled in a debt settlement program. That is a factor of debt settlement as our focus is to save you money by negotiating settlements on the balance owed. Thank you for taking the time to speak with Leah. She will continue to work on all potential solutions to your concerns.

As a reminder, you can stay updated on your progress every step of the way by logging into your MyCentury client portal. At any time, you may access all of the Welcome Call information on the MyResources page of your MyCentury client portal. You have 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our GetAnswers page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I reached out to Century Support Services because of credit card debt. I saw their ad online and it looked interesting so I went with them. They're helping to pay the debt down and the process is very easy. The rep I talked to told me what was gonna happen, how much I had to pay per month, how they would settle everything, and how long it would take. They're nice, friendly, and polite. I call them up and ask them a question and they’re there to help. They're excellent people. In the beginning, I wasn’t sure what to expect but now, I feel really comfortable. They get a hold of the creditors and work out a deal to lower the debt and get it paid off quickly. We're paying one creditor off and then we’re gonna start on another one.

Century Support Services response

Pamela -Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I have been with Century for a year and while I have one credit card paid off and another one half paid off, Century never warned me about any legal action that can take place. Last week I was summoned by a creditor with a court date. I was told Century reaches out to ALL of my creditors and informs them I am in a debt settlement program. With that, you'd think anything legal would not take place. WRONG! I brought this up to Century and they informed me I had to upload the summons and wait 24 hours for a priority team member to review it and call me back.

I get a call back from their priority team member and they told me that Century can't reach out to this law firm because I am already in the middle of another settlement and that is where all of my funds are going to. The only thing I could do was add in additional money. I clearly joined this program because I was unable to pay towards my credit cards! How do they expect me to find additional money so THEY can reach out to this law firm and come to an agreement?

Regardless, I was able to add additional funds and expected to have the priority team reach out to this law firm immediately, but of course they didn't and of course, I never receive updates on my accounts. Their lack of empathy for people going through legal action is disheartening and their lack of communication regarding your accounts is pitiful. I feel like I am just left in the dark, not knowing what's going on. If I have to respect your processes, you should respect my right to be aware and updated constantly on my accounts. Please be advised that their customer service is not favorable, you can potentially become a victim of legal action, AND, you better have additional funds on the side to afford their fees as well as help their negotiation team make settlements with your creditors.

Century Support Services response

Vanessa We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. We see that Leah, your Client Advocate, has spoken with you and a plan to address your concerns has been put into place. Thank you for taking the time to work with Leah to move your program forward.

In our attempt to resolve your debt as quickly as possible, additional funds may be needed to expedite a settlement opportunity. You are not required to make any additional deposits but do appreciate you taking steps to speed up your settlement process.

As a reminder, you can stay updated on your progress every step of the way. We invite you to log into your MyCentury client portal, which provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our GetAnswers page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have been with Century Support Services for almost 3 years and they are great. I started with 8 creditor accounts and I only have 3 left. Never had an issue. Everyone has always been very helpful and understanding. Century has always worked well with my requests. Due to my husband passing away, my financial situation is not always steady but they are always willing to work with me. I would definitely recommend Century Support Services for your debt consolidation needs. Best program and company EVER. Most companies do not care about their clients and you are just another number but with Century, the employees care. They are efficient, compassionate, and understanding. Highly recommended.

Century Support Services response

April -Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Century Support Services, LLC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. Century Support Services helps consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief.

• No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on individual accounts as they are settled.

• Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money.

• Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.

• Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.

• Best for: people with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg