toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Antoinette! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 19, 2017

Everyone at Century Support Services has been really friendly and helpful. I did end up having to miss a couple of payments to Century because of being out of work, but so far, my experience with them is good. It was easy getting everything set up with them so that’s something that I do recommend. I really enjoyed the convenience of the program - not having to physically go in to somewhere to get everything set up.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, George. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your last debt. Nice work!

Original review: March 15, 2017

The Century support team was very good and friendly, and they always helped me find different alternatives. I already paid one of the debts, so I'm happy with that, and I'm looking forward to paying off my last one. I would definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Elisa! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Congratulations on your new home!

Original review: March 12, 2017

I filed for bankruptcy years ago, my bills started piling up and I had some hardships going on. It got overwhelming for me and I wanted somehow some kind of help getting on track. I googled how to consolidate debts and I ended up with Century Support Services. Every time I called, everybody there was very helpful even when I sometimes asked silly questions. Having Century has provided me a big relief. They worked with me as far as my payments and on what days I wanted to schedule and such. Everything was cut down and I was making my payments twice a month. I felt like I was getting things back on track. I was really surprised that I was able to get the house that I needed as I thought I had no options. My experience has been really great so far. They’ve been very resourceful and gave me a lot of information. The best part is that they keep me up-to-date.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jennifer! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: March 9, 2017

This company literally gave me back my life. Their professional supportive staff completely erased my angst, my fears of my financial situation. They maintain contact with me providing updates and total support. Financial Doom is a frightening place to be, they made this disappear. I recommend them to any and all who have been in a bad place financially.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Marta Sue! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 8, 2017

Debt Resolution. So far so good! The customer service teams are very professional and understanding. I have had a very positive experience with all their advice and thoughtfulness. I can call at any time and they are so helpful and very experienced. They are so helpful and patient.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Karl! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives strive to provide clear explanations and deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: March 8, 2017

Everyone I have spoke with has been able to clearly describe exactly how and why they do something a certain way relieving my worries. I feel they are working for me to get these bills paid as soon as possible with as less stress on me as possible. They've given precise and accurate advice.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Alfonso! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Century Support Services has been very helpful. They explain things and let me know exactly what’s going on and what am I expecting from them. I am trying to get everything squared away and they helped me with some companies that I had debt with. I only have one payment now and they send me the statement on my inbox. The payment arrangement is really good because I don't even feel it. It’s coming straight out of my bank and I just make sure that I have the money in there. The program is really awesome. It's like a worry-free problem. I'm happy and confident with Century Support. It's been a great experience with them and they were helpful to get me on the path to recover my credit. I'm really satisfied.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Stephen! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and wish you the best of luck on your journey to financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I have some different types of collections and I was trying to nail those down. I was looking for any consolidation service for debt and found Century Support Services online. It was on top of the list and was backed by the BBB. Their team was great, they were knowledgeable and were always friendly. From beginning to end, they were always helpful and answered all my questions. They helped me out a lot because they got one of the big debts down. Century made me understand how debt works a little more. Now, I'm in a position where I figured that it would be better if I do it myself. I've got enough help and things got organized for me so I can step away. I have the time now to focus on it.

One thing though was that I had to do some digging or checking. It seemed like it was more about getting the debt down than actually about checking to see if the debt is being taken off like it's supposed to. They said there was an extra service fee. I wished it was all packaged into one instead of learning later on that there was an extra service fee if you wanted somebody to track your credit and make sure it's going up. Otherwise, I had a good experience with Century Support Services.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jennifer! Marissa is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

Marissa was great! Thank you for your considerate help. In the future I will remember to ask for Marissa. You have been such a good company to work with and I will refer you when I am asked or when I hear of people who are in the same position needing help ASAP.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Chantel! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I have received fantastic and excellent service from Century, I'm truly satisfied with their services, great customer service. I really appreciate their help with my problem. They make you feel good about your decision you had to make about going this route going into debt management. I would recommend a friend.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jim! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Great staff and very knowledgeable. Thanks for being there for me. I have a Accelerated Debt Relief program. I have had it for some time. You have helped me with many things throughout these months. I am very satisfied with the professional care that your staff has taken to help me through the process. Thank you.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Sonja! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I had recently retired and a lot of things come up once you’re on a fixed income. I needed a way to paw down my budget and pay off some credit cards. Everyone I talked to from Century was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me. As soon as an offer comes up, they call and explain the terms. Right now working with them is helping me get ahead and to set up a budget. I have some personal problems which take up a lot of time and things that I need to do, and it is something I don’t have to worry about right now. It’s a very professional company and I would recommend them to my friend. I’m very satisfied with the people I’ve talked to and I can see improvement in what I contracted them to do.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Gary. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is set up. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

We are paying the max that we possibly can at this time and after discussion with my wife we determined that it is not possible to increase our monthly draft at this time and will ask for a continuance when I go to court on April 18th. And still wonder why the money showing in our reserve account cannot be used as a down payment to get this account in question settled and then use the money from the Barclay account and the Goodyear account that will be settled soon to make payments on the account in question.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Carolyn. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on our representatives’ efforts to reach you. A Century representative is following up to discuss this further. In the meantime, please feel free to call us or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the most current details of your program.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I'm concerned about your website. It is not easy to navigate. I don't know what is going on. Received a phone call about a settlement but not sure if it's Century or a bill collector. They asked for all my info and I don't feel comfortable revealing confidential info over the phone!

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Ed! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

Very efficient. Very professional. They are willing to take time to explain what to expect in the future. The settlements have been very good so far. Constantly updating my summary page to keep me informed. Company has shield me from annoying calls and letters.

Century Support Services

This is great news, Angelina! A Century representative is following up to discuss this further. In the meantime, please feel free to call us or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the most current details of your program.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I was able to obtain the information I needed to Fax emails from Synchrony Bank offering a settlement for Lowe's credit card. I received from Lowe's credit card a statement 02/09/2017 with new balance of $4,053.49 which I will fax. Interest rate is accumulating each month since August, 2016.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Alexis. We apologize that your request was not immediately serviced. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Everything's been fine with prompt service except for one email I sent that was never answered. I just sent the same email over again to see what happens. During phone calls, the staff have always been patient and helpful. Debt consolidation can be confusing in the beginning.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Katrina! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

So far, this program has provided one huge element for me: relief. I am better able to plan ahead and believe this will all work out to the best that it is supposed to work out. I also have better sleep habits as a result -- great loss of sleep ahead of joining this program... Many thanks to Century for their help.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jennifer! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I wanted to put all my payments into one lump sum a month and everybody at Century Support Services has been helpful and very courteous. Every time I called, they always try their best to help me out. When I called to lower my payments because I'm only collecting unemployment as my only income at the moment, they helped me out with that. They lowered my payments for the next three months and told me to call back again in April to continue lowering them if I needed to. That's pretty good and I'm really grateful. And every time something's up with my account they always give me a call. So I'm very satisfied with them and the services. I also feel pretty optimistic with them and I'm hoping that everything gets taken care of as far as the credit cards that I have under their name. I've been with them for three months now and they told me the whole process will take two years or under to complete.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Joseph! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

I became involved with Century Support Services when I answered a flyer I got in the mail as I had a $40,000 loan at 4%. I've been in contact with their team quite often when filing my statements, talking about my credit report, and talking about my settlements. So far, we have done some settlements. Century Support Services has definitely helped me. I'm only paying a flat fee now, I’m not paying any interest, and I’m getting my debt down.

It's been an outstanding experience except for one little part where they did tell me that my credit report will get hit. They didn't tell me that because I'm in the program, every credit card I have in the program, they’re applying more payment to my credit to the credit bureau every month that I don't make a payment on those credit cards. Now, my credit is shot. But it'll be cleaned up after because I bought the service for them to send a letter to each of it and explain to please remove the negative remarks because this is the program I'm in.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Silvia! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

The interest has been much so the debt relief will help and Century Support Services is really fine. Their team was really nice and they helped me. In fact, the lady who I spoke to at the beginning was really nice but I was frustrated. I asked her about how the debt relief is going to affect my record and she said that I will be fine. Then, there was another company and with this company, the lady said that it will affect my record report but I was in already.

Century is making my life easy in a wrong way that I know they're going to handle the bank but it's annoying that they're calling me all the time and sending me letters. Moreover, I told them to take the money the second week but every month, the payment is getting closer to the beginning of the date of the rent. When I saw they withdraw the money, I went like, “Oh, my God.” I was thankful that I have the money, but sometimes I don’t. I just have the money of the rent and so I would like to fix that. But overall, my experience with them has been good.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Suzanne! We are happy to hear you and your husband are recovering after such a tragic event. The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

On September the 26th of 2014, we got violently attacked in our home, my husband was ran over three times and he couldn’t walk. So our income went from seven grand a week to nothing. Our whole lives changed in 20 minutes and I had to live off the credit cards to survive. And then, it got to where I couldn’t pay the interest. I was just paying the same amount every month to stay afloat and never missed a payment but I wasn't getting down any. Then, I started to feel suffocated by the debt and that’s when I looked into that federal debt relief program. Before, I had almost died myself so I went bankrupt and I didn’t want to go that route.

Century Support Services popped up on the internet when I was googling some stuff. Then, I called them and talked with this young man. He was able to help me and then I went forward from there. The team has been wonderful. Every time I have a conversation with them about anything, it’s very positive, they get what I need and I’m very grateful.

I’m into the debt relief program for 14 months and never missed a payment. I have one debt left, hopefully, I was trying to get me a loan thing to settle everything and then I started going up in the positive side with the credit. Today, I was under a little bit of pressure and I don’t think I was dealing with the same people for my loan thing. I’m in a different part of the system that I was dealing with because normally, everybody is really caring, positive and have a soft-spoken tone with me. But, today there was one young man who rubbed me the wrong way. And that’s really hard to do because I’m a sweetheart to everybody. Other than that, I have had nothing but positive and everything that I need is taken care of right then and there. I have recommended Century Support Services to several people, it helped me. Without Century Support, I would not have survived financially because I'm not the one to not pay my debt.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Patti! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I heard very high recommendations for CCC, Christian Credit Counseling, but when I called them, they weren't in business anymore and I didn't know where to turn so I kept calling people. I had a bad feeling about some of the ones that I called but when I talked to somebody from Century Support Services, we had a very long conversation. He acted like there was no time in the whole world and was ready to answer every single thing. I was worried about how legitimate it was so he sent me information to explain how everything was legit and I felt really, really comfortable with the whole situation. My understanding was that I am paying back the creditors, just not all of it. I thought that's cool and I felt good about everything.

I had never ceased to have communications with their people and somebody is always calling or writing me. I have 100% access online and anytime I want to see what's happening, I go online. They were able to understand my needs in full and take care of my needs in such a way that I could do it without defaulting. Also, they assured me that as we end and everything is all paid up, they will help us reestablish our credit. So I thought it was a win-win however one looks at it.

Moreover, when we're dealing with serious matters, it's very important that personnel speaks very clear English because if they don't, it could be maddening and there could be things we're missing. I appreciate that every single person I've dealt with in this whole process has spoken extremely well English and that means a lot business-wise to me because then I don’t have to guess what they're saying to me. I hope they continue to do that because that makes it just so much nicer when somebody can understand what I'm saying and I can understand them. So, overall, I have an over the top amazing experience with Century.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Ron! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I am very pleased with Century. They are working very hard with my creditors and doing a very good job. I am very happy with the outcome. I would recommend Century to anyone that is having a hard time with their credit problems. They have kept me informed with everything. I am so pleased with Century.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jose! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I wanted to get my finances in order and start building for the future. I realized I needed to get rid of my debt before I moved forward with anything. I was with another company and it got taken over by Century Support Services and my account got transferred to them. The Century Support Services team is always available to answer any questions and updates my account whether it be an increase in my monthly payments or a decrease if I'm having the proper time that month paying bills. They’ve always been very accommodating and helpful.

It's going to take a little bit of time to get my debt relief as it depends on how much I’m contributing to the account. That way they can negotiate with different creditors and come to agreements. But I do make pretty modest monthly contributions. The company has also given me a sense of relief knowing that there’s somebody out there watching my back when it comes to my financial rehabilitation. I can get back on my feet and be back at ground level as far as building my credit back up again and getting out from underneath this financial problem I'm currently under. It’s definitely a stress reliever. I’m extremely grateful that a company like this is around to help people like myself and others in similar situations to relieve themselves of their financial debt.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Beatrice! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I had three creditors that were persistent in calling. I kept my payments on time but it was getting to a point that I felt like I was drowning. I found Century Support Services online and when I reached out to them, they were very polite, answered my questions, and listened to my story of how the debtors were going, and right away they said they felt they could help. So that was a relief. They explained what they did, asked if I could afford to send them X number of dollars per month, and told me they were going to assign me a counselor. And we talked and I got the paperwork right away. As the program went on, when people were calling and wanted to know what had happened to me, the directions that Century gave were clear and necessary. They made my life less stressful. I would like things to go fast and pay off the creditors quicker but I understand how the program works, so I’m contented.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Ray! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I wanted to try to get things paid off and help my credit, so I started checking out debt relief help. Everybody at Century seemed like they’ve been on top of things with me, nice, and I haven’t had any problems with them. Working with Century knocked my credit out real bad. But I guess it’s supposed to do that for a while. So far, I've had a great experience with them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Stephen! We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is setup. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further and please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program in the meantime.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

As much as I was trying to chip away at things, it was like one step forward, two steps back. So I wanted to look into debt relief which might work well for me. I've had to do some belt-tightening, but the amount that they were drafting every month has worked and we've been able to settle with some of the creditors. However, I do wish that I only have one representative so that any time I have communication with ClearOne, the rep would know exactly where I was at. But regardless of which one I might talk to, they're all very professional and knowledgeable. It does work, though sometimes things get lost in the translation.

It's also very unnerving anytime I have to have a conversation or I have to open a piece of mail then I have to mail them into ClearOne because I tend to run a little bit high on the anxiety scale. They should just take my draft once a month, do what they're paid to do, and let me live my life. But other than that, I would highly recommend them to anybody that was looking for debt relief. I wasn't sure what and how to expect at first, but I'm glad that I went with them.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Patty! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I was trying to get rid of some of my credit card debt. Century Support called me and talked to me about it. I had about $18,000 in debt so it looked like it was something that would work for me. It made me happy that there was a proposal and that one credit card was taken care of. What bothered me was the creditors calling and that wasn’t pleasant. Otherwise, everybody was very friendly.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Tayon! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. We appreciate you recommending our services to your friends and family, too!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

My experience with Century Support Services has been really good so far. I did some searching online and then I contacted a different settlement service to get everything started, but I preferred to go with Century Support because of what they were offering. They also have good customer service and reviews. Working with them made my life more convenient as far as them working on my behalf to fix things. I haven’t received any pesky calls, so they really put a stop to that. They’re also really easy to get ahold of, and now they can respond via text message or e-mail, so I don’t necessarily have to talk all the time on the phone. So, it seems more convenient. I'm still waiting for the final portion of the program, so it's a little early to say how it’s going to finish, but throughout, it’s been nice. I’ve recommended it to several family members already, and they’re going to start the process, too.

Century Support Services Company Profile