4.55/5
Based on 187 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 17, 2018

281 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I went through hardship and Century Support Services was the first on the list. I enrolled in the program almost a year ago and did it mostly online. Working with their reps was good. They have been very informative and knew exactly what they were talking about. They have done an excellent job and usually got back to me within an hour when I had a question. We've built up my credit score already and I've seen one creditor get pulled off. I received an alert that said to check my credit. I did but it just showed me that somebody had gone off. It didn't show who it was. They could have at least given me a heads up as to who it was. Nonetheless, I would recommend Century Support Services for their knowledge and for the way they've treated me like a sibling. Moreover, they didn't make me feel stupid because of the fact that I needed to do debt settlement.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Not happy with their lack of service at all!! I've been with this company since April and set up 3 creditor accounts with them to resolve. I asked very specific question about their program and feel like I've been lied to since day one, OR, one side of the company does not know what the other side of the company does. I asked, upfront whether I needed to have a certain dollar amount in an account before they could reach out to a creditor and I was told no, they needed time. Later I found out that they dont speak to creditors until they have a certain dollar amount in an account so they could make an offer. I asked what dollar amount and was told they couldnt tell me. OKAY, so I waited.

They settled one account for me, but once they add in their fee, I would have come off better handling it myself. After I signed up with them I found out that they had a fee to set up the account, a monthly fee to keep the account, which is fine. But after I settled my account now I'm seeing that there is a fee to send out checks per month (The paper for the check, and postage isn't even $10). But again, OKAY, I can deal with that. I settled the second creditor myself because that creditor never heard from century. Then the final account went into collections and then to an attorney firm. After speaking with the attorney firm, I was told that century only reached out to them once, in October and then never followed up, so the firm filed suit against me.

When I called Century, the first thing they told me was that they couldnt help with the suit and that I needed to find a local attorney and find out what the laws are here to submit an Answer. They didnt offer to help me, or contact the law firm or creditor. Instead I felt like I was on my own. Every time I tried to talk to them about this creditor they kept talking to me about the account they settled, like if that was a huge prize. I knew in the beginning that I shouldnt have gone with them, and I should have trusted my instincts. Only advice, please train your customer service people better, because they are giving your customers the runaround and not guiding them as to the way your company truly operates.

Truth is, you dont do anything until you get 25% of the debt that's owed. Let people know that upfront so they can give you the 25% if that's what's needed. Tell people up front that they are looking at $17.25 fee every month on their account to pay off a creditor. Maybe the person will give you the remaining balance and save themselves some money. Tell people up front that if things go into suit, you wont be able to help them, so people know upfront what they are facing. Not only did this company only help me 1 out of 3 times, but now, I have to hire an attorney to help me with one matter because they failed to place a follow up phone call, or letter to a company that they've had their information since April. How is that okay. Then the only solution they could offer was to remove the final account or talk about the one they resolved. So Unacceptable.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I have been with Century since August 2017. They have already settled 2 accounts for me. They even settled a summons that I received in a timely fashion, and I don't have to appear in court. When I received the summons about 3 weeks ago, Century immediately got on it. Yes I could do all of this myself for free, but I don't have the time or patience. They are doing an excellent job keeping my stress level down and getting my debt paid off.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Tammi! It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact for you. Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We also appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I was on Facebook and I saw Century Support Services. They got me interested and I liked what I heard from them so I enrolled. I wanted to do a debt consolidation but I went with the settlement. I am now working with them and the people have been professionally very good. Enrollment was done immediately and then everything was on hold until they received my first payment. They have settled one creditor with me and now they are trying to accumulate more funds in order for them to proceed with the next creditor. I have only been with them for a few months but I am pleased with what they had done so far.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Irvin! It's wonderful to hear that our efforts are having such a positive impact on your life. Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with specific account details, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

So far I have nothing to say but you have been doing a good job in getting my finances under control. I have just followed their program and everything is just getting better. I just can't say enough about how they have communicated with all that was happening with my account.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, William! Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century program. Century strives daily to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. We also appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and experienced representatives, we will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Century Support decreased what my husband and I would have paid had we continued paying our debt like we were, and also, the amount of time that we would be in debt was decreased. We went with their debt settlement program where they will settle all of our debts, and then we would pay one monthly payment. I still got a little over a year with the program. And now, they're paying off everything, so that my credit will start to get better and increase. It kind of extended things a little bit.

Their representatives have been really helpful, informative, and able to answer any of our questions. They have taken everything in their hands and did what needed to be done. And they gave me what I needed to have. I was comfortable with them. And I felt that they did everything professionally and how it was supposed to be handled. They made sure that they went above and beyond to get things taken care of when they need to be. If my friends are concerned about their debt and want to get it paid off quicker and pay less, I would tell them to look into Century Support's services.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jessica! It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact in your life. We value the partnership we have established with you. We do have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience possible. The Century team has successfully worked with you to complete your program as efficiently as possible and we offer our congratulations on a successful completion of your program!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

My husband had been hospitalized several times and I was out of money and out of everything, and in debt so I called Century Support Services and they called right back. They were very nice to me and helped me with the situation. I asked whether we qualified or not, and they said that we qualified. They treated me with dignity and respect and they didn’t make me feel like some criminal for the fact that we found ourselves in a financially bad situation due to our own fault, except for my husband that had been very ill. They made me feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and that’s what made me go ahead and do debt settlement services with them. They were really assuring and hands-on and helpful.

They asked me to forward all the information to them at least once a month or sooner so I didn’t have to speak to anybody. But then, they told me that when it got to certain aspects of the negotiations, some companies will not negotiate with anybody but the individual that has the debt. So, I was aware that there would be times when I would have to do the negotiations myself and, hopefully, that they would be okay and I’d get them taken care of. And so, I did some of the negotiations myself but they talked me through it. I didn’t have a problem doing that so it made it a lot easier for me to do it and I appreciated that. The program itself went really well and right now, all of the debt that we had is now consolidated and paid. All of the negotiations have been done and everything’s paid off for all of the creditors that we had.

Now, we have one bill that’s going to be a lump payment that will start building my credit back up as it’s supposed to take it away. I would have like to have a bit more information about the loan for the consolidation though. I had no idea what the terms were but I went ahead and went with it. And some of the terms were not what I had expected but I am glad that my debts are consolidated. It was my own fault and I didn’t ask so that’s not necessarily their fault. I got regular emails from them and they explained everything initially. So, I felt very comfortable and wasn’t overly worried about anything.

Working with Century Support Services immediately relieved a whole bunch of stress. I was already completely stressed at the point when I called them, my husband had already been in the hospital four times, and he’s been there six times altogether in the last year and a half. Plus, the stress of having no money, and everybody wanting everything. There was no money coming in. All of our savings and everything was gone. So, the only thing that really helped us survived was the fact that we have families that love us and friends that love us. Century removed a lot of anxiety because they had told me that I didn’t have to worry about talking to the bill collectors when they called because that was what their job was for. They handled and took care of it. They said they would and they did.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I love my experience with Century. They are patient with me. I have a hard time remembering things but this company keeps me very informed with my progress. They are always patient and very informative on things. I feel at ease with them. So I definitely recommend them to everyone. Thank you Century for keeping me informed and that you take the time in helping me.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Janette! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. Century has a passion for building relationships with our clients and we value the partnership we have established with you. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I'm happy with Century Support and they're doing fine. I had another company before but I just kept on paying them and they were higher than Century. I went to Century for a debt consolidation and the signup process was very good. I'm still working with them and their reps treat me fine. I called up twice and they answered all my questions finely. I like them a lot and they are easy to work with. They are doing good and would recommend them to others.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Forrest! It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact in your life. Our representatives strive every day to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven't already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to complete your registration on the MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. For your convenience, the portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I'm a VA vet and had lost some of my pension. My check was cut like $800 and I just couldn't pay my bills. And as I was driving down the road one day and was listening to the radio, an ad for Century came on. They seemed to be the best one so I called in. I was forced into consumer debt consolidation given my situation and I signed up with them by email. It took longer for me to learn how to open my mail on my computer than it did for me to actually get my contract to sign. I'm not great on the computer and they walked me through a lot of stuff and told me how to do it on the computer.

I worked with a bunch of different people and they were on top of it. It didn't matter what time of the day I called, I didn't have to wait more than three minutes because somebody answered the phone. It might not have been the person I talked to the last time, but they knew exactly. All I had to do was push in my last name and my account number. They were happy to help as well as the next person. They're doing a great job.

When I wanted to get out of a debt earlier, I asked if I could pay a little bit more. The rep said yes and it ended up that I was able to go ahead and they got me a loan with another bank to build my credit up while they were still paying off three of my credits. They're financing it for me and letting me pay it off. They called me last week and told me that I have paid. They have really gone out of their way to help me and I really appreciate that. With the things done for me, they got me where I needed to be and I only have 10 months left in the program.

Working with Century has lifted a burden off my shoulder. My credit score has gone up so that's a big plus. Others should use them too as they are not going to do people wrong. You just have to be honest and be upfront with them and try to help them and try to pay up a bit more than what they've got you in for, they're not going to overbook you anyway and make you pay more than what you can. If you can pay a little bit more, they'll work with you on that. You will see a lot more results faster.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Thomas! It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact in your life. Our representatives strive every day to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your willingness to be involved with your program and offer our congratulations on a successful completion of your program!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Century has been very helpful for me and I would recommend them to anybody who gets into a financial bind. My husband who died had a state teachers' retirement system pension and years ago, we thought that he could get the full amount and half would come back to me. It did but we didn’t realize that most of my expenses would go on. That got me in a bind. My sister-in-law was sending me money every month but then she broke her hip and had to go into an assisted living. Her daughter has taken over the checkbook and sends no more checks to me.

I also have a son who’s on SSI. He lives with me and gives me some money but not enough. We share a car and that’s a problem too. My bills accumulated and things snowballed. That’s when I talked to Lisa and she told me to talk to Century. They’re back in Pennsylvania and I’m in California so I couldn’t go in but Lisa set me up with them. I did everything over the phone or by mail and they were very nice. Every time I had to call about something, they have gone over and beyond to be helpful. They have also been very prompt with sending me responses and telling me exactly what to do or how to answer creditor calls. I really had a good experience with them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Nancy! It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We also appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Century Support Services seemed to have a good rating then so we got them to consolidate debts for us and we went with the letters that they were to send to the Credit Bureau. Once those are in, I'd have a better idea and we'll find out what happened with them. Century told me it would take one to three months. On the other hand, after the account was closed, the first agent didn't stop the automatic withdrawal and Century still took money out of my account which consequently caused me some frustration. I called and Jennifer from customer service said they would take care of it. I'm still waiting for the money to go back into my account. Century should improve in making sure that they do everything that they're supposed to do because they're dealing with the person's money and a lot of times, people are on a limited income. Money is a big thing for anybody.

Century Support Services response

Ronald, We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Our records indicate that you have recently spoken with our Senior Customer Advocate, Katelyn. During your conversation, she discussed the specific details concerning the status of your refund and confirmation that funds were received. We do want to address the other item mentioned in your review that pertains to our Credit Bureau Letter Program. Katelyn has reached out to address any additional questions or concerns you have with that service. We thank you again for sharing your experiences. Your feedback helps us better serve our clients.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

Century has been a big help and I'm glad. I was with CareOne and they transferred my account to Century. They have negotiated one debt settlement. Another one has relinquished their account with me. There are things that had happened that would not have happened if I hadn’t got in with CareOne and they transferred me to Century. The whole process has benefited me.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Donald! It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Outstanding service and their friendliness. Above and beyond to help make this a pleasant experience. This process is difficult and something I wish I didn’t have to do but they make me feel comfortable. I wish more companies could be like them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Diane! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to help you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I was in debt and I had to make a payment. Century Support was the first company that answered. I was trying to get it together so I had to accept the bid. Every settlement program they offered me was good. We made another account in my bank and they told me how much to put in there and we did that. So far it is working good.

When they don't understand the rep would call me and explain then we get it together. He tried to satisfy me. If I couldn't do this much, they would try it another way. They are professional. We ended up with an amount that they would do and it left me with a couple of dollars in my pocket to spend for myself. We are still paying. At first they would call in and then they started sending me my bill. I get mostly one letter a week from one person.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Ida! Century has some very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Century seems to be on the ball. They got back to me at the right time and we started to work together. They became my voice and they’re doing a great job. I’m helping them almost every day on my email and they always keep me apprised of what’s going on. As far as questions that I have, I usually save them up when I have a conversation with them once a month. I’ve only paid a month to my bank and I’m recently new. They’re charging 25% and that is quite a bit. But I’m looking at the amount of the debt and I look at the amount I have to pay with the fee that they charge, and it’s not that far away.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jayson! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I was scammed out of thousands of dollars. I was told they would settle my accounts and I would be done in about 4 years. They told me to stop paying accounts and they would handle it. My account was never settled. I was sent a summons, and they said not to worry. They never did anything about it. Now I have law office sending me letters. Now I'm told I can make payments on paid in full (has increased over a thousand dollars since I stopped payments per Century) and pay them another thousand dollar fee. This company offers fake reassurance! Do not use them.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Kelly. We recognize your feelings that there may have been a gap in communication with us. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century program. In a recent conversation with our Senior Advocate Manager, Adrian, you were provided with steps we can take towards a resolution for your concerns. We will continue our diligent efforts to see this matter through to resolution and provide you regular communication updates along the way.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

When I went to two settlement companies one of them said they looked at all my information and I’m going to have to come up with $400 a month, that they couldn’t do anything for me. I can’t come up with $400. I’m on a fixed income and 77 years old. I went to another one and they were telling me that they were going to help me claim bankruptcy, and I promised my father many, many years ago that I would never claim bankruptcy. We were in business and he didn’t agree with bankruptcy. I had to get out of it some other way.

Century, when I called it, seemed like to be the best one. They said $200 a month, and it was the same people, same creditors that they had on the list for me. And I tried them. Since then, I’ve increased it. Now it's $250 every month. It’s going to be like that until I can give more money out to them. And on top of it all, I got a couple of creditors that I’m still paying out of my check too like AT&T, since I didn’t get them paid off, I didn’t get my Wi-Fi back. I’ve been with that Wi-Fi for almost two years now.

There are four creditors that they’ve already made arrangements with and they were getting money out of the account that my money is going into. And I’ve been informed that they’re working and trying to get a couple of the other creditors to go along with everything also. A couple of them refused to go along with it. And one of them has even called me and threatened to sue me and I’m waiting for them to start. They’re not going to be getting money out of me. I’m very happy I came across Century Support Services. I’ve had good luck with them and I’ve already recommended them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Sheldon! Our representatives strive daily to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I had too many credit cards and I had too much going on so I sought debt settlement services. Century Support Services contacted me after I completed the online application and so far, they were able to consolidate my debt. They pulled my credit for all the debts and then they combined it with what I’m paying now versus what I’ll be paying, so it’s consolidated. I was paying over $800 a month to each individual card and then they were able to bring it down to about $370. I started working with Century Support Services last June and my program is supposed to last for two years. Right now, we are in the process of negotiating with each lender. Their reps contact me every time they’re in the process of negotiating. They would have me on a conference call with the lender so I know exactly what’s going on. They’re doing everything so I don’t have to. They're good and they're fast too.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Tamara! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our client and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to help your achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I wasn’t able to afford my payment bills. As soon as I found Century Support Services online, that’s when I applied it. Century helps me pay off the two debts that I owe. I'm saving a lot of money that I was supposed to own another house and Century covered that cost. Also, the reps were very helpful and they've answered all my questions. Their service is great for me. I had no problem with it. Resolving my debts will take a while but Century is helping me cover a good amount of what I owe. I would recommend their services. It’s better than going to a lawyer or debt consolidation to save. You actually save more money through Century.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Javier! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We would also like to invite you to register on the My Century client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I wish I hadn't used Century Support Services. The first guy was pretty good. However, he passed me on to someone else who was a nightmare. Instead of him showing, serving, directing me to the right area, he didn’t pass the paperwork on to where it was supposed to go. In the meantime, I had a court date. He never got the materials provided after I asked him to try and get the information that I already sent him back. He never returned my calls. I finally got to the day of the court date and got things settled with the company that was taking me to court. I ended up paying $200 out of my pocket because Century hadn't followed through on their end.

I got a letter a couple days ago saying that they've taken care of the one of the creditors. But in the meantime, I'm still getting these letters from a collection corporation and all that. The lady at Century asked me if I could pay more. So, I spent $242 and I paid $50 more and they haven't done anything. Each time I call, they have a different person that say, "I don't know." I'd like to speak to one person. I'm frustrated with Century.

Century Support Services response

Ernestine- We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Your review has been shared with one of our senior customer advocates, who is reviewing the history of your account. Upon completion of this review, they will be reaching out to discuss your concerns and all possible solutions. Thank you again for sharing your experiences. Your feedback helps us better serve our clients.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I'm trying to pay off some of my debts and working with Century has made my life easier. I don't have to worry about things. Their rep was very helpful and kind. And I felt very comfortable. Signing up for their debt settlement program was extremely simple. They went step-by-step with everything, and they were knowledgeable with what they were doing.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jesus! Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Thus far, my entire experience with CSS has been excellent. First, they lowered my monthly payments to reasonable levels. Then, they held my hand through the process with great instructions and readily-available support. Finally and best, settlements came sooner and easier than I ever thought. My credit rating responded quickly to my settlements. I couldn't be happier. I would, and plan to, recommend CSS to my friends.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Robert! It's great to hear how our efforts have had such a positive impact in your life. If you haven't already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates. The portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I went with ClearOne, and ClearOne switched me over to Century. I got laid off in 2009 and ever since, I have been applying for a job, but can't get one. The economy started dripping when George Bush and company went into power and when the economy started going, I lost about $15,000 with my 401k. I was kind of bankrupt already, because every week I have to take money out from my 401k to live by. I had no choice but to switch over to social security and the money I'm getting from social security can't make it. If I pay $200 to the bank, when I get the next bill, it covers the same thing. It looks like I didn't pay anything.

Since I was with Century, they had gotten rid of one of my creditors. I've been in the program for about nine months. I have two more creditors and when those are paid off, I should be in the clear. Then I can start to live again. The whole program is set for 48 months. There were four reps that I spoke to, and they told me what was going to happen. They didn't hide anything from me and they made me feel very comfortable. However, I am seeing something in a paper that they sent me, that in January the first credit card is going to be paid off, although December 5th should have been my last payment. I don't understand that part. I wish they would be clearer and they should tell me whether December is the last and that's it.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Abdool! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. As such we will be calling you to follow up on some of the concerns you expressed in your review. The Century team will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to a successful completion.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

A friend referred Century Support Services to me. I gathered all the expenditures and identified what companies they are with and about how long I've had that debt. I put it on a spreadsheet and mailed that to Century. They acknowledged those and they've overtime has contacted each one to look at how they were going to settle that particular account. And then, they informed me, and I agreed to the terms of the settlement. Century has lowered my monthly expenses. Now I just pay a flat fee of $280 and I would be free and clear sometime next year.

Initially, a consultant contacted me as I had applied online. And from that interaction, they took in some information, and then they passed me on to a different consultant so I've been working with that consultant back and forth up until this point. They gave me a nice little introduction, assured me that we will take care of the calls or any other written correspondences that I will receive. They let me know that if I receive any other call or mail, let them know and they'd take care of it. That was a pretty good thing. Gradually the calls and the written correspondences stopped. It's just been making sure that I pay that monthly fee that they draft out of my bank account.

Century is very good at communicating and keeping things transparent on what's going on, and that's been the main thing. They communicate in several different ways, email and on the phone. I'm very clear on what their role is and what they have done. Right now, I'm pretty content with everything. They sort of freed the money. I have more money if I choose to save or allot towards a different expenditure. So, it's given me the financial freedom that I am working toward. I've referred them to co-workers before at my job and they said they've had similar great experiences that I have.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Sekou! It's wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We value the partnership we have established with you and our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I was initially signed up with another provider who mentioned that they're not a debt settler but Century Support is. And I was up one night and saw a commercial regarding Century Support and I decided to give them a try. I wasn’t paying any of my accounts, so they had gone into collection, and there was no communication from the other company unless I called them but they were constantly taking money electronically from my account. Century Support's process is a little bit easier and I was impressed that they reassured me that the accounts can be resolved. I just have to follow through with the process.

I received a letter showing that my account with Talbert had been resolved, and I was very satisfied with Century Support's process on it. I'm also pleased when I learned that the fees that will be electronically debited from my account are going to take care of future accounts. And I know that with more fees they collect, they could take care of more accounts.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Julie! It's great to hear how our efforts have had such a positive impact in your life. If you haven't already had had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you with access to the details of your account, Including recent activity updates. The portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I went through a divorce and sought debt consolidation through Century Support Services. I contacted the rep through a World Financial Group advisor I was working with. The rep then contacted me, sent over the information, and collected all the data. When I had questions, he was there to answer me or get me to the right person. The Century Support program made it possible for me to make a monthly payment that I can afford. I have been making regular payments for 4 months and some of the things are starting to get paid off. However, not all of the debt got consolidated right away because they counted on my credit report to get information, but not everybody reports. It would have been easier to go by my list rather than theirs.

Century Support also reduced the phone calls and harassment from creditors who didn’t want to negotiate with me. As somebody who interacts with people who have to be my priority all day long, Century Support made my job much easier. The reps were very good. They like a response right away and sometimes that works, but I’m not as responsive as they would like. They send out the email first and I’m not able to get to my phone or my emails right away because I have a patient, but they’re very understanding about that and they keep me on track which I appreciate. I’ve recommended them to others.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Gale! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I got a lot of different accounts and started thinking that it’s going to take me a long time to get those paid off. I discovered that Century Support Services could help me to get it taken care of faster than 30 years. I’m getting up in age and I don’t want that 30 years from now, I'm still paying on the same old payments. It was frightening at first but they’re with you and they’re monitoring everything that happens all along the way.

When I first went into the program, they fully explained what was going on. They set up an account where I can contact them and it showed exactly what has gone into and out of my account. I always have the ability to see what’s happening at all times. Their reps were great and if I ever had a problem, I just call them and they have always resolved whatever I was asking about and that made me feel that they're giving me enough time. If it takes more time for me to understand what they’re trying to say, they don’t get angry like some creditors do. They’re patient, sympathetic and kind.

Also, I’m not a computer literate person but their format in the computer was easy to follow and it took a burden off of me. They set up an amount that I’m comfortable with in paying each month. I also get a monthly statement from them showing what they've done or how much I've accumulated in my account which made me feel good because I wouldn’t want to file for bankruptcy. I want to pay my bills, if I can pay my bills, and this is what I can do.

They take the higher accounts, like those over $500, and then they get power of attorney from you. At a certain time, they contact the people, especially after I put so much money into my account, and they make an agreement with them on how much would take to settle the account because a lot of what they’re getting is interest. When they come to some sort of an agreement, after I’ve got so much built up in my account, they take that money and then they pay the creditors. So, it’s my money I’m paying back. I have money in my account and on a certain date, they take that money and put it into a special account and then it’s monitored by another group at that point. The only thing hard about it was when you're getting it all going and you're starting to be late on your payments, you get a lot of calls. But, that was expected because they’re definitely going to call you and demand your money or want to know what’s happening.

It has been a relief because they’re handling the affairs and I don’t have to, financially. So that makes a big difference. They help me to get to that place where I’m able to manage my own affairs. The only thing that’s hard about it is when I set it up and get a lot of calls. Having financial difficulties is not something that I want other people to know that but I would recommend Century Support because they take a lot of the burden off from all the calls and the demands for the payments. It’s a really good program.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Lola! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I am very satisfied with your company and services you provide. I did recommend your services to a friend/co-worker and she has been telling me daily that she is glad that I told her about your company and she has be happier since she's signed up.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Livia! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I had a stroke a couple of years ago and I’m paralyzed from the neck down. I ended up on the disability and the government sends me $750 a month. I started living off mostly off of credit cards and that’s what got me in trouble. I was $7,000 in debt, but I couldn’t let it go any further that’s why I’m working with Century. We got a couple of things settled. But the truth of the matter is stroke has left my mind with a little black spot in my memory so when I turned it over to Century, I just told the rep, Michael, that, “This is all on you. You just tell me what I have to do and I’ll do what I have to do. You take care of business.” It gave me a way for someone else to help me out and keep the people from calling me and driving me crazy.

They keep in touch with me by telephone and by email. One time, they called to see if I would agree on a certain settlement on one of the accounts and I gave permission for that. Another girl called me from Century a couple of weeks ago and said that that one of the accounts agreed to take $1,000 and that was about half of it. I agreed to that. I’m not trying to get out of paying my bills. I just got to make all the payments on what I am making a month. As it is, I’m barely paying the utilities right now. But when we get done with this, I’ll have $200 a month left over.

They took $200 a month out of my bank, which is what I approved. Then, a couple of months ago, I needed a little more money and so I asked them if they could drop it down to $150 for two months. They were absolutely okay with that. I didn’t have to go through a bunch of rigmarole paperwork. It was automatically done that way. Then after a few months, we went back to $200. They have been cooperative with me.

I am about a third of the way through and I’m not pressuring them. I have a lot to work with now but I’m in bed all the time. Century deals with it which is better than filing bankruptcy. I have another company that I need to add in there which I should have done in the first place but they’re doing a good job. Overall, Century has been great to me and I just love them. I really would recommend them highly to anybody that gets in over their head before I would ever recommend a bankruptcy because you can still pay your credit. Sometimes you just have to get out from underneath some of it. If I could drive a car, I’d put their bumper sticker on the back of my car. They have taken a lot of worries from me.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Linda! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Century Support Services Company Information

www.centuryss.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use