2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Century Support Services

Century Support Services
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Our Century Debt Specialists are certified and experienced in helping consumers successfully navigate their debt situations and find an alternative solution to achieving their financial goals. We have a proven program that allows you to pay one low, affordable monthly payment, resolve your debt faster than other debt relief options and for less than the amount you owe.

We’ve helped more than 250,000 people settle their debt and move toward better financial health. We’ve settled more than $1.3 billion dollars in our client’s debt. With no upfront fees, it doesn’t cost anything to request your free assessment and start your program with us today!

Century Support Services, LLC Video

BOTTOM LINE

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

PROS

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

CONS

• Only offers debt settlement services

Top Century Support Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

The reps are friendly and helpful. They call the credit card companies and set up a deal. I just pay part of the amount that I owe and that has helped. I’m still working through the program, but I have settled four of my debts. All in all, Century Support has good customer service.

Answered all my questions. Very friendly and cared about what questions I had. Knowledge in what I was asking. Did not hurry me. Did not make me feel stupid and really cared about what I had to say. Did not take long to get through to customer service.

About Century Support Services

Century Support Services is a debt relief company that offers debt settlement services. The company negotiates with creditors to attempt to reach a settlement on the customer’s debts, which lowers the amount they owe. Century Support has settled $1 billion in debt for 180,000 clients. One Century Support representative is assigned to work with each consumer during the entire debt settlement process.

Century Support Services is available in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.

How does Century Support Services work?

Century Support Services uses debt settlement programs to help customers. The company’s debt settlement program typically lasts between 24 and 48 months. During this time, Century Support negotiates the debt owed, typically down to about 50% of the original amount, and consumers pay off the resulting debt once it has been reduced to a single lump sum.

Customers can subscribe to receive alerts through Century Support Services for any important news or program activity. The company also lets customers set up deposit schedules, securely upload relevant documents and view enrolled accounts.

Century Support Services cost

The typical charge for Century Support Services is 18% to 25% of the original debt owed. With fees, consumers might end up paying somewhere between 68% and 75% of the original debt. With debt settlement services, you pay into just one account with Century Support Services, which makes monthly payments much easier.

Do we recommend Century Support Services?

We recommend Century Support Services if you have already tried a debt management program or debt consolidation method that hasn’t worked. Century Support Services’ debt settlement program can help you settle debts with your creditors, resulting in a lower cost for you.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

A friend had recommended Century Support Services. She had success and knew of someone else too that gave her their name and number. I wasn't able to pay my monthly credit card. Then my husband and I separated so things got even tighter for my budget. This really slashed my payments by more than half with the three credit cards. If I totaled up for the month of what was wanted, car repairs and all that took precedent, I had to do something, and Century all put it in a manageable payment for me.

I'd like it to be done but things take time and it's gonna be quicker than getting slapped with a higher annual percentage rate because I wasn't paying it on time, versus leaving them all separated. So it was a much better financial option for me and it really just gives me that little perk of like, "Okay." The fees and all that are paid with the Citizens. Now, the only one we’re trying to tackle is the PNC. It's like, "Two down, one more to go." It's been two years, so not bad.

I called a couple of weeks back and somebody was available to talk. If they're not, I leave my name, number and they call back. They have very good communication and they are pleasant too. Everybody speaks to me happily like they are, so it makes me feel like they like their job too. They're not just, "Oh, I gotta do this phone call." They're not talking robotic to me. I don't ever get that from any of the service people when I call.

I also don't have anything coming in the mail and I don't have any phone calls. It really takes the pressure off about the money that's owed and lets me just focus on my kids who are learning from home. They are doing the work for me and they're making the progress for me. It's worth it. They're an upfront company. When they've made progress, they let me know and there were emails. Also, anytime I've called to ask a question, people weren't like, "What? What are you talking about? Who are you?" They looked up my info and told me exactly where things are at. So it really makes me feel at ease and that it's legit, and that they are doing the work for me. It takes a lot of stress out of my life.

Century Support Services response

Chrissy, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I wanted to be financially free from all my bills. I wanted to be able to not have all these credit cards. So, I wanted to combine all my bills together so that I could pay off all the creditors. Because for one, I was a good customer with all my credit cards. But I was just paying some of them just a minimum, so the credit cards weren't really going down. I wanted to get rid of them because I'm getting older now, so I don't really need all those credit cards. I have a good experience with Century. They're very good.

I wanted to consolidate so that I can live comfortably, and I won't be paying credit card bills all my life with the APR that most of the creditors were charging. And when I tried to call some of the creditors for like a courtesy to see if they could lower the APR rate, most of them didn't wanna really do it. I've been with some of them for over 17 years, so I was like, it’s time for me to leave them alone now. Century was able to help me in that area, which I was very happy with. Whatever problems that I had, they solved it for me.

If I had a issue that I didn't like, most of them would explain it to me how it worked and why this was bad. Sometimes, I thought that I was paying maybe not too much. I was trying to find out how much money was going to Century to pay them off, and how much was going to my bills, which was good because they were able to explain everything to me. I spoke to one of the representatives last month, and she told me in October I should be finished. If they owe me any money, they will send it to me. She told me to call the middle part of October, which is the second week of October, so that we could discuss my bill. I only owe 400 and they take 300 from my savings.

I'm very happy with them. I stuck in there a long time with this. Sometimes, I wanted to cancel them, but I realized that they were good for me. And sometimes, I don't see what they see, but they really helped me. I would recommend them to somebody else. Everybody was nice. Every representative that I talked to was very kind and very understanding. Even if I was upset, they were not nasty. They was there for me, and I appreciate that.

Century Support Services response

Shirley, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I separated from my ex, and I didn't have a way to pay for myself because I was starting fresh after 15 years. I could never work. He wouldn't allow me. I found Century Support Services. I didn't have a job. I couldn't pay then. I called them a couple months ago, and then they took me back without any doubt. So, I have a good experience with them.

They've been working with the creditors. They've let me know, "Hey, this is what's gonna happen." I have a new job and they've worked with me on the days that I asked to make my payments. They've even agreed to separate my payments on biweekly instead of a whole month. I have a person that's appointed to me that I can email and get ahold of, and I just tell him, "Hey, the creditor won't leave me alone." I could have two or three calls, but I ignored them, and I just sent an email saying, "Hey, such and such is still on my radar. What are you guys doing?" They said, "Just let us take care of it."

I thought the payment was not gonna be for this last Friday. I thought it was gonna be for this Friday. And it came out last Friday, which if I didn't have a little bit money saved, I would have been negative on my account. So, that is the only thing. I wish I would get an email saying, "Hey, your payment's about to come out in such date." I wish I got a reminder like a text message or an email. Other than that, I can see a better future for myself. Although I'm in a program that is working to get my debts resolved, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I like the that Century understands that life happens. They just don't say, "Hey, we can't take you back because of this, because of that." They said, "Hey, we're gonna add this on, absolutely no charge. We're gonna make sure we'll make this work." I like that.

Century Support Services response

Marie, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I had a settlement in the works with one of the debt consolidation companies. I approached them a couple times about expanding some more bills into it but they weren't very receptive to wanting to work anymore with me and so I was looking for someone else. Now I've been with Century Support Services now for a couple of years and it's been going pretty smoothly. There's a negotiation team that attempts to broker settlements with my creditors. At one point, Century Support Services tried to offer a loan consolidation through a third party that ended up not working.

The program has worked pretty well. When the extra federal money became available, I was a little miffed when my negotiators decided to restructure their fee collection instead of putting another debtor or two into the program. But as soon as I flagged that, they reversed that process and we were able to settle with another one or two debtors the last couple months. Outside of that, it has been an extremely easy and good program for me. I actually had a company file court proceedings against me. But the negotiator walked me off the cliff and we ended up settling with that debtor pretty quickly thereafter, and the case had been dismissed.

I've been trying to be very upfront with Century Support Services and when things do arise like my yearly longevity check, whenever there's extra cash lying around, I try to make them aware of what's possible. One time, I brokered a separate settlement with LifeVest who wanted $18,000. I was wanting to settle for around $1,200. I was able to do that with my longevity check this year. But I have been trying to keep Century in the loop with everything and let them know where I'm at all times and been trying to work with them. It’s been a very good experience. It has been a struggle but Century Support Services has really helped quite a bit of my anxiety.

Century Support Services response

Troy, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

My financial problems happened all of a sudden. I was diagnosed with cancer then I had a mastectomy. I also have lymphedema, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and all these other stuff that. I was pouring so much money into medical bills and trying to keep up because I needed to keep going to all of these specialists, but my insurance didn't cover those things. Then, I had six biopsies and two surgeries. I had to keep with that and all my other stuff got behind. So, I applied for a loan but I couldn't get it because I hadn't been making the payments. Somebody sent me an email about how they could help me and they took all my information. Then told me somebody else would be in touch with me and I ended up with Century Support Services.

It's a good program because now I'm kind of getting back to where I can get some of my payments made. I had two loans which I got to try to get caught up with my bills, but they didn't help me because the interest was so high on them. They set you up an automatic payment when you get the loan, but you don't have any idea that it's gonna escalate like that. One of the loans was for $1,200, but I was paying 500 and something a month on that loan, and it wasn't going down. It was getting higher because every month I was paying 500 and the loan was only 1,200.

So between these two loans, I couldn't keep up because I was only getting 1,152 a month. But Century Support got me a settlement for that and so far, four things have been paid off already. I got all my medical cleared up, so that freed up some of my money. And I didn't have to give them but 202 every month, which helped because it was a lower payment as opposed to 738 for two bills. I was paying 700 something, then I had all these other bills. I only have one more settlement to go now and I'm waiting to hear from Century Support. I had to get a paper in and I emailed it to them.

The rep I initially talked to at Century Support was excellent, too. His name was Fabian and when I was telling him the problems I was having, he said that nobody could keep up with that and that they could help me. He was real kind about it and he took a lot of time gathering the information. I had a couple things he told me right upfront that he said they couldn't do anything about. One of the things was too low and the other one was my student loans. I paid my student loans off in the early 90s but because my son and I were moving, I lost all of my stuff. And because I didn't have my payoff letter and my receipts to prove that my student loans had been paid, the Department of Education picked it up and started me all over again. So they ripped me off, attached my Social Security, were taking $172 a month.

Working with Century Support tremendously impacted my life and I would tell my friends that if they needed it, they should try Century Support because they have helped me a lot. As a matter of fact, I have a friend that's in a lot of debt and I've tried to get him to sign up. I told him that these people have helped me so much and he could at least give them a chance because they go in and they make settlement arrangements with all of your creditors. My one bill was 1,800, but I only had to pay back 780, and that's a big difference. That was with CashNet USA and I had been paying over $500 a month.

Century Support Services response

Lisa, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I was Googling for something that could assist me and Century Support Services was the easy way out for me. They had a better rate than the others and instead of having to deal with everybody, I dealt with one person. Working with them had me on a budget. After they did the calculations, they came up with a figure. I had choices and they asked if I was comfortable with the amount. Then that's what we worked with. The rep explained everything and sent emails. They gave the portal and you could find anything you want to look up there. When I called, they answered the questions. They did a great job.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I had some outstanding debt that I wanted to get out of and get under control and Century Support Services put together a program for me. Their representative was pretty thorough. He knew the issue that I had and how to help resolve it. He helped me to negotiate. That was his forte and he did his job well. When they started to settle a bit, there was one last card I had. It was one of the largest debts that I had also. They negotiated the fee down to $1,600 with these creditors and the fee for the services was $900. I paid the initial 16 so I could get at least those out of the way, but Century actually took the $900 fees of their money out of the actual 16. It was no big deal, but I always thought that they should take care of the debt first before they took care of the profits. But that was the only issue I had with them.

I’m done with the program and all my debt is now officially gone. The last payment is $400. That's coming up sometime in the next seven days and from that point on, it’s all done. The program worked because the debt is now all paid off. I also saved thousands of dollars on what I owed and what I paid, so it worked out pretty good. I was trying to build the scores back up and to continue on. Century allowed me to get back to what I was doing beforehand. It’s a beautiful thing to be debt-free.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

I tried so many places to help me to get me out of the debt and they just took my money and were doing nothing. So when I started to get lawsuits from lawyers and the creditors, I just stopped paying. Then this person from another company said he used to work with that company and they didn't do anything. So I signed up with them and then they started to take the money and it was worse, so I had to cut them off too. I just started with Century Support Services and so far, so good. All of the people I talked to from Century were cooperative.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

Scratch Financial was paid off in September and they are still dinging my credit report and saying I have 17 missed payments. So now I have to fight it because they’re still saying I owe them. The person at Century Support Services helped me and did all that she could. She even emailed me that it was paid off. We did everything. We called three-way with Scratch Financial. I talked to them and they said that they'll wipe out the 17 missed payments when it's paid in full, which is the only thing holding me up from getting a new house. Still, the process with Century Support Services was good. It’s frustrating because you put yourself in a predicament where your credit is screwed but it's easy if you just hold to your payments. Pay your payments on time and everything gets paid.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

My debt was kinda high and I wanted to have it settled. I was with a consolidation program but it didn't work out. Century worked out for me. The fees and the monthly payments I had to make have been lower. Their customer service has been doing the best quality service. I'm satisfied. Century is doing its job. But I was gonna call them again because there’s still one outstanding case that’s open that I haven’t heard from them yet.

Century Support Services Company Information