Call toll free
4.44/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

441 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I have loans and debts that need to be taken care of. Century was very much into their customer service. They reached out and made sure that I'm aware of all the ins and outs that were going on. They were very gregarious when it comes to their customer service. Their reps were very knowledgeable and seemed generally concerned that I knew the process. I have overextended the amount of recuperating the debt that I am doing, but otherwise, I’m doing fine.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

The people who I work with at Century are very knowledgeable. They also keep on top of things. For the service I'm getting, the cost is fair. We have a little way to go but they have consolidated two cards already.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We've been in the debt settlement program for 5 months. We joined the program through Simple Path Financial. Our financial consultant was first with Simple Path Financial...then when we signed the documents and joined the program, she was suddenly from a company called Rescue One Financial. Then we find out the program we are actually in is with Century Support Services, so a lot of name changing going on, which should have been the first warning. I'm not going to say the program will not work, but my faith is dwindling that I will come out of this ahead in 4 years. Our Simple Path consultant first told us that all accounts will have settlement offers within the first 3 months...that is not even close to being true.

In 5 months, 2 out of 15 accounts have been settled. We are in the program for 48 months, which means it could take a year or more for an account to have a settlement offer...and in that time frame, legal action can be taken by the creditors because Century hasn't started any negotiation with them. I was also told by our Simple Path consultant that in 12 months, you will see your credit score go up, but I have no idea how that is possible considering so few of the accounts will be settled. I truly hope at the 12 month mark I can come back on here and change my review...but for right now, I feel it is a very deceiving practice of lies in order to get you sign up for the program. I was willing to take the hit on my credit for 12 months, but not 48.

Century Support Services response

Cindy - We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. We understand that Leah, your Customer Advocate, recently spoke with you regarding your program. During this conversation, Leah explained how we work with other companies like Rescue One. You enrolled through Rescue One, as they specialize in getting your financial situation assesses and the program enrollment process. During this enrollment, you signed the Century Debt Resolution Agreement. Century specializes in servicing your program of negotiating and settling your debt.

Our records show that you were able to complete your Welcome Call at the start of your Century program and our Enrollment Liaisons reviewed program expectations with you. Leah also mentioned that your credit score may decrease while you are enrolled in a debt settlement program. That is a factor of debt settlement as our focus is to save you money by negotiating settlements on the balance owed. Thank you for taking the time to speak with Leah. She will continue to work on all potential solutions to your concerns.

As a reminder, you can stay updated on your progress every step of the way by logging into your MyCentury client portal. At any time, you may access all of the Welcome Call information on the MyResources page of your MyCentury client portal. You have 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our GetAnswers page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I reached out to Century Support Services because of credit card debt. I saw their ad online and it looked interesting so I went with them. They're helping to pay the debt down and the process is very easy. The rep I talked to told me what was gonna happen, how much I had to pay per month, how they would settle everything, and how long it would take. They're nice, friendly, and polite. I call them up and ask them a question and they’re there to help. They're excellent people. In the beginning, I wasn’t sure what to expect but now, I feel really comfortable. They get a hold of the creditors and work out a deal to lower the debt and get it paid off quickly. We're paying one creditor off and then we’re gonna start on another one.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I have been with Century for a year and while I have one credit card paid off and another one half paid off, Century never warned me about any legal action that can take place. Last week I was summoned by a creditor with a court date. I was told Century reaches out to ALL of my creditors and informs them I am in a debt settlement program. With that, you'd think anything legal would not take place. WRONG! I brought this up to Century and they informed me I had to upload the summons and wait 24 hours for a priority team member to review it and call me back.

I get a call back from their priority team member and they told me that Century can't reach out to this law firm because I am already in the middle of another settlement and that is where all of my funds are going to. The only thing I could do was add in additional money. I clearly joined this program because I was unable to pay towards my credit cards! How do they expect me to find additional money so THEY can reach out to this law firm and come to an agreement?

Regardless, I was able to add additional funds and expected to have the priority team reach out to this law firm immediately, but of course they didn't and of course, I never receive updates on my accounts. Their lack of empathy for people going through legal action is disheartening and their lack of communication regarding your accounts is pitiful. I feel like I am just left in the dark, not knowing what's going on. If I have to respect your processes, you should respect my right to be aware and updated constantly on my accounts. Please be advised that their customer service is not favorable, you can potentially become a victim of legal action, AND, you better have additional funds on the side to afford their fees as well as help their negotiation team make settlements with your creditors.

Century Support Services response

Vanessa We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. We see that Leah, your Client Advocate, has spoken with you and a plan to address your concerns has been put into place. Thank you for taking the time to work with Leah to move your program forward.

In our attempt to resolve your debt as quickly as possible, additional funds may be needed to expedite a settlement opportunity. You are not required to make any additional deposits but do appreciate you taking steps to speed up your settlement process.

As a reminder, you can stay updated on your progress every step of the way. We invite you to log into your MyCentury client portal, which provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our GetAnswers page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have been with Century Support Services for almost 3 years and they are great. I started with 8 creditor accounts and I only have 3 left. Never had an issue. Everyone has always been very helpful and understanding. Century has always worked well with my requests. Due to my husband passing away, my financial situation is not always steady but they are always willing to work with me. I would definitely recommend Century Support Services for your debt consolidation needs. Best program and company EVER. Most companies do not care about their clients and you are just another number but with Century, the employees care. They are efficient, compassionate, and understanding. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I've been in the program with Century Support Services for four months. I was over my head in debt and Century reached out to me. The enrollment was really easy and simple. They called and I talked to their rep and they told me everything that they were willing to do. It really helped and it seemed like it was appropriate for me. Also, their reps were very easy and reassuring.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Century and I had three credit cards to get paid off, and I'm on my last one, and we finally got it settled. But I’m still having to pay Century for their service fee. Their reps were very good. They answered every question that I had. I was confused on some of the things but the last person I talked to made it clear, and it was pretty simple after they explained it to me. I had a good experience with them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

When I first called Century Support Services, they were so friendly and helpful. They acted like they cared. They put me in debt consolidation and the service and program were absolutely phenomenal. It cut down the amount of money I have to pay out. We're in the process of I’m putting in money and they notified the first creditor, and they’ve agreed to pay. So, it’s going along well. I'm at the first creditor being paid off, and there’s five of them. I've worked with numerous people there and they're great. It isn’t one particular representative. It’s anyone I come in contact with who is very eager to help and make sure that I’m all right. Century is working towards resolving my debt. It’s made me so I’m not a nervous wreck. I’m not nervous about the bills coming in every month, and I’m not answering the telephone calls.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

It was solicited by mail by Greenlink Financial who got me with this company under a debt consolidation. Greenlink keeps telling me I am in a debt consolidation and Century keeps saying I am not, only a settlement AFTER debts are charged off. They have not returned my request for contact after my last phone call (was told to email me not call) and they have not contacted any creditors. One creditor that is on my approved creditor says they do not work with 3rd party debt consolidators and will go after me. They have not even tried to contact to stop creditor calls. They took over 50 pct to settle one debt you can do yourself if bills are charged off.

I keep getting told by Greenlink my dispute is more on Century for not following through but they certainly work hand in hand and have a lucrative business arrangement. I was told by Greenlink that Century tells all their clients the "six months charge off" but that's not what I'm on. Century tells me they have had many complaints about Greenlink for not being upfront about how their program works. Regardless, I have been on almost six months and no one is doing anything. I also was told by Century my "negotiator" changes monthly so you don't get the same one, so I feel completely misled and hanging in the wind.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I wanted to have one company pay my debts. I enrolled and signed up with Century Support Services and their whole process was good. The only thing that I didn't realize was how much they did charge themselves when that debt was paid off. I think they needed to make it a little more clear what their fees would be on a particular account when it was paid off. Another thing is that when I first signed up, they told me that all I needed to do was pay X amount every month. But after that, when they went to pay something off, they wanted to charge me more. I told them I couldn't do that, that our original agreement was a certain amount. They just agreed to what I said. They wanted something from me that I couldn't do. And so, that was evidently agreeable.

Century Support Services response
Sharron - We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about your program, which we take very seriously. We see that Leah, your Client Advocate, recently spoke with you regarding your concerns. During this conversation with Leah, she was able to explain that you are not required to make additional deposits. We review settlement strategies with our clients throughout the journey. Should you have the ability to deposit additional funds toward your program, it is a way to help expedite settlement opportunities.

We appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this and your next steps toward better financial health. As a reminder, we invite you to log into your MyCentury client portal, which provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updated, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our 'GetAnswers' page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with our team, your feedback helps us do a better job for our customers.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I was in debt too much and I lost my job. I had to do something or it was gonna eat me alive. I found Century Support Services on the internet and they looked good when I talked to them. They answered everything I wanted to know. Getting enrolled in their program wasn’t long at all. They got right around and took care of it. They were all very polite and great people to work with. They set up the program so I could make my payments twice a month. If I had a problem, I would call them ahead of time and they changed the date so they could make the payment on time. If any creditor bothered me at all, they took care of that. I didn’t have to worry about it.

The program worked really well and I made the last payment last month, in December. I’m done with the program now and I’m just waiting to hear back from them and for the final paperwork to be sent back to me. It was a long time paying it, but I got it done. They saved me a lot of money in the long run and they were excellent all the way through it. It’s good to know that there’s help out there. They didn’t make me out to be a deadbeat. They worked on me and helped me get it straightened out. They made me feel more like a man again. So to anybody who has to go the same way, I really would recommend Century.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

A friend referred me to Century and the enrollment in their program was very smooth and professional. Everything was an easy process. Initially, I needed Century's services to consolidate everything. I had some difficulties in life and I had to bring things to normality. Everybody with Century who I talked to has been thorough, clear, and professional. I really felt comfortable working with them. I was doing the payments to them, and now they’ve approved a loan so that’s all been handled. Everything is being settled that way right now and the quality of service is great. I am not completed yet with the program but working with Century has gotten me back on more of an organized level. They’re doing a great job.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I had credit card debt and somebody from Century Support Services had called. I told them what my problem was and I liked what they said, so I went with them. Enrolling in their program was easy for me. I can call them any time and they call me or they notify me online if a settlement has gone through or if they’ve talked to a creditor. I feel good working with Century. If a problem comes up and I couldn’t make the payment on that date, they are very well to work with me and take it out when I ask them to. They’ve been very good about that and they've told me the truth.

Century has already settled about four credit cards. All those bills were calling me every 20 minutes a day and the program has stopped the calls. When you’re in debt, it’s a burden on your shoulders and Century has lifted some of that burden. They have good customer service. They’re helpful and they’re good listeners. I’ve been satisfied with them so far and I’d recommend them to someone else.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

My credit score was so low and I felt like I needed help to raise it. Initially, I applied at Lexington Law and I didn't like them. I decided to try Century thereafter. Their reps said that they were gonna pay off my little accounts first and they seem to be listening to me. They're taking money out of my account every month and they said that they've gotten rid of a couple of my debts since. However, my credit score went up a minute and now, it has dropped back down and I don't know what's going on. Century is holding some money because they don't have enough for month to month to pay up all the little settlements they made. The process has been a lot slower than I thought it was gonna be.

When I first began the process, the rep was right with me. But then, when I switched to Century, it seemed like it's a little vague. They want to help and when I call in, they say, “Well, if you get anything, fax it to us.” There was a time when somebody sent me a letter telling me that they were gonna sue me but Century told me to just fax them that information. However, being in a car accident not too long ago, I’m just getting popping around. So, it’s hard for me to get the information to them.

Instead of holding the money, Century should go ahead and give it to the company once they make a settlement with them if they’re trying to pay the whole thing off. Companies would usually take payments. Also, they should keep me more notified on what they’re doing. However, they don't pay payments to the settlements and instead, they wait 'til they get enough money to pay off a particular settlement. If people can afford Century's services, they should put down more so that they can get their settlements sooner. Nevertheless, I felt like it was a load taken off of me when I talked to them and how they said they would handle everything. Though the creditors are kind of harassing me and I don't even answer the phone now as a result, Century said they will handle my problems. I have confidence that they will.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Working with Century Support has been a very hassle-free way to get rid of debt. Their service is invaluable and they have been very professional. We were referred to them through a company called World Financial Group after my husband reached out to the company due to financial issues stemming from law school loans that we couldn’t pay. So, we got with Century as a debt consolidation type of a situation and we’re fairly new into the 41-month program, but so far, it’s been great. We submitted an application with all of our debt with statements then Century gave us an estimate of what it would cost to satisfy the loans and credit debt that we had including what it would cost for their service, and we set up a monthly payment amount.

It’s cool because they give us the option of utilizing text and emails to get notifications of whenever they negotiated a paydown amount. And then they tell us exactly how much it’s gonna cost us to pay it off to the creditor, and then how much that’ll cost us for their service of getting it worked out. And as long as we continue to pay the monthly amount into the account, it builds up the amount on our account that they can utilize to pay off these debts every month. And it’s been an easy process so far. We haven’t negotiated all of the accounts down yet, but we’ve got two or three of them that are in payment plan now. One of the accounts that they’ve already negotiated was at a 45% reduction and the other was a 50% reduction. So, it’s an excellent situation.

Then any time I’ve had a question, there has always been somebody to answer. It’s really convenient to be able to utilize the text messaging system. I believe they’ve also been calling but the problem is that I get a lot of calls from numbers that I don’t know because of the creditors that I have. So, I don’t answer a lot of the calls. But I see messages if they’ve left something, and there’s a lot of reminder emails too. Being a manager in a law firm with five offices, I have little time to deal with this stuff. And for me, the convenience of having somebody else do the negotiating, and then once it’s all said and done and paid off, then the service of them going in and cleaning up our credit report is invaluable. It’s worth the money that I’m paying to Century to get it done for me.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

With credit card debt, I sought out Century Support Services and solve one credit card. They were the one that I picked based upon what they told me. In the beginning, it impressed me by what I was told. They said my deal was $200 a month and they would settle my debts at up to 60% off. I signed the contract and I was in. They said I take out a loan, and then they’ll pay all the debts off with a loan that I take from them or from their partner. But then, I'm still back to 29% interest paying back a loan, so I don't understand the process.

They keep pushing me for more money. Every time they contact me, they ask if I can put an extra 70 in. If I can put an extra 70 in, I will not need them. I don't' know what's happening there. I'm looking at the costs and the fees, and the fees are pretty high in some cases, to 25%. This is something that wasn't all explained in the beginning. I keep getting letters and emails from them about trying this and that. I thought it was a situation where I pay and they solve the problem.

Century Support Services response
Gerard - We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We regret that you're feeling that there has been a gap in communication regarding how your program is structured.
When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. The ability of our team to negotiate your debt is largely dependent on monthly funds available in your program. The funds you deposit every month are the fuel that powers your program. At times, will contact you for additional funds to expedite a settlement opportunity on your behalf. You are not required to make any additional deposits but adding money to your dedicated account may allow you to take advantage of a better settlement...quicker!
We have also reviewed your concerns regarding the accelerated program with the New Credit America loan option. This is an opportunity for clients to complete their debt settlement program within an accelerated time frame, in an effort to help get you back into the credit mainstream. This option was presented to you and you are not required to take advantage of it. Century will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion within the original debt settlement program you enrolled in.
Century takes your concerns very seriously and has shared your review with one of our Senior Customer Advocates, Leah. She has made several attempts to follow up with you to discuss your concerns but has been unsuccessful in reaching you over the phone or through email.

As a reminder, we invite you to log into your MyCentury client portal, which provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updated, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our GetAnswers page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with our team.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

The rep from Century Support told me that they could negotiate my payback to the credit company 75%. They've done two of my credit cards. When he first signed me up, he said they would never ask me for any more money, but a couple of times, they asked me to go up $10 so they could negotiate with the credit company. They settled, but I'm paying way less than what I would be paying them through my payment that I give them twice a month. My money is kept on a bank and they get the payments from that to pay out to this credit card company.

The rep also told me it would take two years but March of next year it would be three. He said I will stay in the program until all my debts are settled. He was honest and he wasn't pushy, making it seem like I gotta do it right then. Some of them could scare you but he was nice. He listened to what I gotta say, and he explained the program to me. I like the way he came off to me. The company has been doing me good. I like it. I call Joanne, from Century, if I get a letter from a company to see where I'm at with them. I had seven accounts and only two of them went to collections. So now Century is dealing with the collection company.

Century Support Services response

Mona, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey that you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I couldn’t get caught up with my finances and paying my debts was gonna take forever. The interest was so high that I’d be paying double of what the loan amount was. I started about two months ago with Century and everything is well. I get e-mails from them all the time saying what’s going on with the process, which I appreciate. I'm very comfortable with their team. With Century, there is a little more money in my pocket which is always helpful.

Century Support Services response

Michael, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century Team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

My worst mistake is to have dealt with my debts with this company!!! The first person I spoke with, told me not to worry about, them taking care all debts, and said that I would pay less than I should, but to proceed I have to sign something like a contract and/or an authorization... I was offered to pay $200.00 X 48 months, and more or less by that time I would have paid all or should very little. After that another person call me to said in order to accept a settlement with ONLY ONE of my debts I have to Paid for one year instead of paying $200 would be $300...

Well I have 5 months in the program, paying dutifully and the worst thing I have 2 lawsuits in court. And few days ago a representative call to tell me so they can not negotiate with one of my debts, because I do not have enough funds with Century for them to negotiate but if I wanted to go to court and ask the judge to give me more time to start paying another one of my debs, to ask for something like a year more??? Then a numbers of question come to me: My debts are 7 credit cards so I have to wait for one by one sue me? If I paying $300 dollars for just one debt in one year, how long will take me to pay the other 6 debts? I am paying this company to solve what they promised about my debts or I paying to this company but I have to solve my own debts?

Century Support Services response

Jose - We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about your program, which we take very seriously. We see that Leah, your Client Advocate, recently spoke with you regarding your concerns. During your conversation with Leah, she was able to further explain many areas of your program including how your estimated program length is determined, how the negotiation process works, and the benefits of contributing additional program funds to expedite your overall program completion.

Our records show that Leah was also able to provide you with options for resolving your Priority (legal) account and that you now have a better understanding of how your Century program works for you.

Our goal is to review our settlement strategies with our clients at the start of the program during the Welcome onboarding call. We appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this and your next steps toward better financial health.

As a reminder, we invite you to log into your MyCentury client portal, which provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our 'GetAnswers' page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. Try it out today!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I had a real tough point when I had to take out a real sudden loan and it just changed my whole world. Suddenly, I couldn’t handle any of my expenses. I was already getting some credit card debt and I really wanted to fix it. I wanted to get ahead of it somehow, but I had to take out a loan. I took it out from one of these extremely high-interest places, which I say is the root of the whole problem. I first saw Century Support Services online and I’m really leery about taking things off the internet if I’m not sure of them. But from the moment it started with Century, I was treated really well. The customer service is great and they were very patient and very helpful. And I felt I had no other choice. I don’t wanna be in trouble for the next 10 years. I just got myself gradually in a little bit of trouble and their company has really helped me.

I’ve got a few concerns. I’m having trouble with the technology and stuff. I have a lot of things I wanna send. I wanna send the rest of those accounts so I know what’s going on. I just got a new tablet and I’m trying to communicate and figure out what’s going on. Everything’s a delay right now. But other than that, I’ve been very pleased with everything. Everybody has been really decent about notifying me of what’s going on and they’re settling my debts. This month, they’re doing a much higher payment which is really hurting, but I can get through it. I’m determined to stick to that and not change any of the formats of the resolution. I want it to go as smoothly as it can and not giving up on maybe making some extra income and resolving it quicker.

The first person who helped me, Stacy, sounded like I was talking to the next-door neighbor. She was very down to earth, very logical, and matter of fact about things. I felt, immediately, that I could talk to her and trust her with this. It just surprised me because there’s so much going on in this technology now with a lot of scams and a lot of things that people are trying to get sharp about and not let happen to them. Century was the opposite of all these. They’ve been helpful. They’ve been walking me through how easy it is to do things. I can fax or I can email my copies to them, the statements and things like that. If I have a question, they’re always agreeable. Also, they’re always willing to listen if I have a concern. They help me through it step-by-step. I feel a great relief working with them. I’m not nearly as stressed and it’s helped me. That’s huge.

We were traveling here in a motorhome and we got stalled on the side of the road. We’ve got a $5,000 repair bill because of just the mechanics of the motorhome. We had to go get that yet and figure out how we were gonna do it. But having Century taking care of this stuff on my finances and just doing the monthly payment right now, it’s kinda keeping things safe and holding that part of it. It’s a relief to know I don’t have to look at the whole overwhelming picture because I’m just putting it in their hands. There’s just a lot of day to day stresses and that’s one that Century has at least made me feel relieved about, taking it off my mind. I would recommend it to anyone that shared with me that they’re trying to find a resolution to their debt problems.

Century Support Services response

Gayle, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with each of our clients, and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our effort to help you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

A rep called me after I put my name and a telephone number on one of those things that popped up on my phone asking if I needed help with my debt. He said that they do business with Century. He filled out a thing and I got hooked up with Century Support Services. They emailed me some contracts to sign. I signed them and I sent them back to them. Century has taken care of six accounts that I had. They charged me upfront for whatever they settled and I give them what I can afford a month. I give them $200 a month and so far, I've settled one account and I'm one payment away of settling the second one. If I need to change the dates that I have the money taken out, I call them ahead of time. They've been really good about helping me. At first, I was a little nervous working with them, but so far, it has worked out fine.

I talk to a different person every time and I usually have to reach out to them. They should at least contact me a bit more than they do. For example, when the last account was settled, I had to call them and ask what the next one on the list was and what we were gonna do about it. They went over everything and said that they would get me with the person that does the settling. They should be a bit more on the ball with me and let me know what's going on.

They said it usually takes anywhere from 12 months to 24 months to finish everything. My credit has dropped even lower than it was when I was struggling to pay the dues that I had. But I trust in its process that it will be better when it is all done. I would recommend Century. When I call, they are very helpful and they tell me to call if I need anything. They have never given me a problem about anything and they have been very responsive to whatever I ask them to do.

Century Support Services response

Alice, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excelled customer experience to each and every client on the program. Century fosters good communication with each of our clients enrolled on the program, and provide various ways to relay program updates. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury client portal which provides you with access to your specific account details, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. While logged on, be sure to check out our “Get Answers" page to view some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. Our knowledgeable Live Chat representatives are available, should you require additional assistance. The Century Team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I've got major doctor bills from cancer so I’m overwhelmed with all the bills and everything I have. When I talked to Century, they seemed very good at what they do. They were also all very professional. They explained very well on things that I had questions on so I understand what they’re doing. And so far, everything has been done exactly according to what they told me was gonna happen. They would speak with my creditors and try to settle my loans on my credit cards, and I pay them a monthly fee of whatever they want. It takes time but they had also explained to me why. They also keep me well-informed with everything that’s going on. Every month, they send me a statement showing what they’re doing and it’s very good. They know what they’re doing and that’s what matters to me. So far, the program has helped me so I can buy groceries. I’m getting some help and if you have a good reason to use them, they can help you out too.

Century Support Services response

Bert, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the opportunity to register on the MyCentury Client Portal, which provides you access to specific account details, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

The credit cards are just getting too big for me to maintain. I needed help in getting them paid off. I saw Century and it sounds like a good organization that would cooperate with me. They are getting the debts reduced before we start paying for them. The application process was easy and they called me when they've talked and gotten an answer for a settlement. So far Century helped me get rid of some debt and that's so important.

Century Support Services response

Deanna, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I wanted to pay my debts as fast as possible so I got Century for a three-year consolidation program and it's going on for a year. They answered all my questions and I got their alert on my phone. I ain't get no more bills in mail. They call me up and tell me that certain credit cards have been paid off. I don't worry about my bills no more. I just give them $200 every month until the bill is paid off, which is no problem. The more money they get, the quicker I'm out of debt. And if I had like $4,000 to give them, I'd be completely out of debt. Century is the best.

Century Support Services response

Mark, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the opportunity to register on the MyCentury Client Portal, which provides you access to specific account details, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

The rep that I've talked to at Century Support Services has been fine. She explained for me every time I called them. The program has been good, but they should make it faster and make a settlement with my creditor so that they would not call me every now and then. But so far, I'd recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Maria, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well we are doing for clients. Settlements can happen at any time and will vary greatly and depends on your monthly savings, the number of creditors you have enrolled, and the balance of each individual account. Century usually contacts your creditors once we are prepared to begin negotiations. The actual negotiation activity is typically very limited until you have saved up enough in your settlement account, for us to make reasonable offers to your creditors. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century Team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I had gotten myself into a bad spot where I ended up spending way too much money when I moved. I went with Century Support as it was the first debt settlement service that I saw, and I’m very grateful because they are wonderful. I have three credit cards that needed to be paid off. I put money into an account, and they see which ones have offered and when I can make an offer and pay off a debt. It has only been six months since I’ve started the process and I’m getting one paid off, which should be done in February.

Working with Century Support is getting me out of a hole. I called with a concern and before I ended up the call, I got the answer and I feel good. The reps who I’ve talked to were absolutely wonderful. They always made sure of everything. It was a bad thing to go through and I still feel stupid but they had made it possible for me to still hold my head up. I am so thankful I found Century Support Services. I don’t know what I would’ve done without them.

Century Support Services response

Rebecca, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with each of our clients, and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our effort to help you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Century Support Services has been awesome. They have been very good at answering my questions and very quick at responding if I call. They have a program that provides for me and they did a great job. They have given me a timeline and we’re on course. It looks good. They’re very supportive and have constantly kept me informed of what’s going on. It’s been a great experience to know that somebody is that attentive. It’s gonna make at the end of the next year and it should be all squared away. I’m excited about it and I would highly recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Tina, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the opportunity to register on the MyCentury Client Portal, which provides you access to specific account details, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I’m going through a hardship right now. I went through debt relief services and they threw me to Century Support Services, but the program has been doing too terrible. Century has already paid one of the cards, but I wanted them to pay Diamond Credit first and a Ford vehicle that I have already turned in. The vehicle had damages which weren’t done by me, it was done by a tow truck from a police department and they never wanted to fix it.

My first payment with Century was at the end of August and I have to pay $200 a month, which is $100 every two weeks, and they take it out of my account. The Century Support Services representative, Jeff, that helped me was decent and worked well. He said that my credit will be clean between two and two years and a half. However, he said I had to owe more than $5,000. I said that I was through with what I was paying for my credit cards, but he said that the only way they could take me was if I had more than $5,000 to $8,000. So, I added three credit cards and they have already been paying those, and the creditors have stopped calling me. The Century Support Services have been good and concerned.

Century Support Services response

Norma, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century Team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We got in over our heads with the credit cards, and we were trying to get caught up. Century was rated one of the top companies to handle this. They're helping us with debt consolidation and we've paid several cards off. We've been in their program for almost a year now and they've all been super and answered questions. They do a great job and I only have another year left to finish the program. But I wish I'd get an app, so I can do it on the phone instead of trying to go through the internet.

Century Support Services response

Steve, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well we are doing for clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury portal, which accessible through your mobile device. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Our team is working hard to provide our clients with various ways to access their account information. We appreciate you sharing your suggestion and we will be sure to share this with our team. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Century Support Services, LLC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. Century Support Services helps consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief.

• No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on individual accounts as they are settled.

• Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money.

• Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.

• Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.

• Best for: people with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg