toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Donald! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Nice work so far!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I am pleased with the Service the Century Credit Management team has provided me. They are professional, courteous, informative and get things done in a timely matter. They have helped me reconstruct my credit rating and pay off my past due accounts. In a relatively short time I can see light through the tunnel. I am very pleased with their help. I recommend them to anyone who wants to get out of debt without having to file bankruptcy. An excellent company.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Margaret! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 14, 2017

So far have been satisfied. The people keep you well informed. I hope it will be continued success for me and the company. Service department are most responsive and helpful. They keep you current on what is happening with your case.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Debra! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: May 14, 2017

Wonderful company to do business with. Very friendly customer service and all people I dealt with. They get things done fast and keep you updated on your progress. Everything was settled in a few weeks. They lowered my payments and I am now on my way to having a good credit report.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Susie! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: May 13, 2017

Century have helped guide myself and my husband with knowledge and education. They have never ever spoken to us as others have. They refuse to give up on us even when we've reached that brick wall in life. They constantly strive to do better for us. Support us and regularly check how we are doing. Our team of case workers really do care about who we are. There's no condescending attitudes. Nothing. It's first name terms. Advice. Absolute care. I truly could not ask for better from them. Would I recommend them. Yes in a heartbeat and already have.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Donna! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 12, 2017

DEBT SETTLEMENT — I have had a good experience with Century. Whenever I have a question there is always someone there who can answer my question and assures me everything is going to par. I feel that I am in good hands with the people at Century.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Magdaleno! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I needed help with my credit cards. I overextended myself and was making payment here and there. It was all adding up and I was paying out a lot more than the money that was coming in. I wanted to get rid of those credit cards. The people at Century were very knowledgeable, kind and cooperative. They explained everything to me. They indicated that if I put more money on they would pay it off sooner. But I started at 300, I put up to 400. I don't think I can squeeze another 100 to make it 500. Century Support Services said it would take about four years to get these settlements done. But then I received a credit report from one of the credit bureaus and they're saying that some of these would not be paid off until 2022 which seems like a long time. I'm 61 years old and I want to actually say I'm debt free at least before 65.

But overall, they’ve taken some stress off of me. They have settled some of these and I have two that are going to be paid off here at the end of 2017. I also have three more bills that I will be able to pay for another three more years. I keep in contact with them. I just called them recently and they're the ones that informed me that there'll be a couple of these settlements that will be taken care of in end of this year and another one 2018. I'd definitely recommend them to someone else and I would also recommend patience along with that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Lois! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 6, 2017

I was in a lot of debt and my Social Security just can't pay all of my credit card debts. I looked for relief help and learned about Century Support Services on the internet. So far it has been okay. They are easy to get in touch with if I need them and they are courteous with me through the process. I told them to call me if there were changes or anything like that. I am still in their program and they settled some of my debts. Now they're working on Chase and Discover.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Cynthia. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss your concerns regarding your program details and expectations. For your convenience, your MyCentury client portal is available to you 24/7 with up-to-date program information.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I went online to see anybody that can consolidate my bills because I felt overwhelmed. At the beginning, Century Support Services was really helpful and I'm pleased. The only thing I don’t like is they're paying off one bill at a time. I would figure they'd pay a little bit to everybody. I'm getting phone calls and messages from companies that my bill is six month overdue and they're asking me to call them. I've talked to somebody at Century and they told me to send those to them and they'll pay off that first and then go on to something else. Couldn’t Century pay a little bit here, there, and yonder and get them all down so that these companies know that somebody is helping? But, that’s how Century works. They're still working on one and I'd ask them when is it gonna be paid but they don’t have enough money accumulated yet. It's caused me anxiety. They're doing a good job but I'd like it a little better than what they're doing.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Ellen! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Century Support Services came up first when I was looking for someone to help me get some bills paid off with my credit cards. I read as much as I could about them and asked a lot of questions. I liked what I heard, so I gave them a try. They asked me to get a hold of the bills that I owed, and that they were going to look at everything and figure out how much it would cost me a month to pay all of it. Then they take over from there. They negotiated with the companies that I owed so that I don't have to pay back the full balance.

I get paid twice a month. Let's say I pay $250 a month, they take out $125 each pay period. That way, it's not coming out one lump sum. How much they take out depends on how much I owe. And they told me it would be between two and three years to pay things off. And so far, one of them is all paid off, the other one is almost done and then there's two more. So, it's a nice feeling and I don't have to worry about it. The money automatically comes out of my checking account. It goes into an account and then they distribute from there. It's made my credit better. Also, everybody’s been extremely pleasant, very knowledgeable and supportive, answering questions if I have any. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Margaret! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: April 28, 2017

The representative was so nice and he explained everything clearly to me. He gave a lot of references of people that Century Support Services have helped. Since working with them, it's a miracle not to have huge credit card bills that I had to pay. They're able to help consolidate and lower the interest rates. We've already settled three accounts, one of them completely and the other two are being paid off each month. I've only got three more to go and it's only been one year in April when I started. I'm completely satisfied and it's been a blessing to me. I love them.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Marcelo. We have a partnership with UCAN, United Consumer Advocacy Network, a company that helps reduce harassing collection calls. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss your program concerns and connect you with UCAN. For your convenience, your MyCentury client portal is available to you 24/7 with up-to-date program information.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I was keeping up with all my payments but it was overwhelming. I kept hearing on the radio about debt settlement. At one point, I started giving a call and see what that was about and if it was something that I would be able to do. The first time I called Century Support Services, I spoke with someone and he was very good at explaining that all the company does is to reach out to the accounts that I had and work settlements with them. If I decided to go with them, they would ask for all the information, the accounts that I had, credit cards and all secured debts. Then he told me that he'd give me an installment, I would be paying in two years and they would be able to renegotiate a much smaller payment for those accounts.

They worked with me with the payment. He gave me two options and I chose one but I have not resolved anything to the point where I'd jump on board with them. Also, one thing that was not clear to me was that they told me that the creditors would call and if they do, I would direct them to Century. But what I didn’t understand was if they would try to reach the creditors before the creditors start calling me. I've been bombarded with calls from creditors and I've been looking at the escrow account that they opened but I don’t see any settlement. So, it looks to me like they're not being able to settle any accounts yet or they're waiting for my escrow account to get a bigger balance in order to approach them. I was thinking about reaching out to them and see if they’ve been trying to settle any of the accounts and have been rejected.

I'm following their instructions as far as making the payments, but I noticed that my credit score went way down and I'm still getting a bunch of phone calls from creditors. They haven't' been able to settle anything at this point but they're very confident in reaching out to me and sending me emails or all the documents that I had to sign so, I don’t have any complaints on that.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Patricia! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I was getting over my head with credit card debt. I had seen Century Support Services advertised online, and after looking into it, I decided to contact them and they welcomed me. They went ahead with all my debt and everything worked great. They give me updates about once a month and it would take four years to finish all the settlements. And I've already done my first settlement. I have gotten calls from creditors and just ignored them. But when I finally got sick of it, I told them not to call me any longer. Once I did that, the attorney from Century Support told me that there's a penalty if they called me after that, and I don't have to receive the phone calls. They've taken a lot of stress out of my life and been very helpful in getting me on the right track.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, David! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I've no problems with using Century at all. They've been very helpful whenever I needed anything. I call them and I get a direct answer right away. It seems like they're on the ball. They're very understanding. And when they put me on hold, they apologize for it and let me know that I was gonna be on hold. It's been really great with them. I have less stress than what I did have before I signed up with them. It's been a pleasurable experience.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Linda! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I have more debt than I could handle so I got into Century Support services. My interactions with the team members were good. However, one time I had one bill they didn't deal with. I got a thing from a processor where I had to go to court so I had to pay that which I was upset about. I'm still paying on but it's almost taken care of. I've only got about three or four months and it will all be done. I can breathe easier working with Century Support Service. I don't have to worry about my debts and they're taking care of them. I'm on social security and with a limited income, it's a little hard on my money because I have a big chunk coming out. Still, they've been helpful and the experience has been pleasant.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Miguel! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: April 23, 2017

I was looking online for debt relief companies to fix my debt and when I clicked on Century Support Services, I like that they have more people who help, that it's not a scam and that paying debts can happen. Their reps were real helpful. When we first called them, they took care of everything right away. They got everything cleared up under my last name and they were all cleared up quick. So far, they got most of them done within the first couple of months. They still have one left because it was one of those hospitals which were hard to take. But overall, it was an excellent experience.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Maria! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I have a guy that was helping me with my economic situation and he recommended Century Support Services. I am very happy with them and I would recommend them to anybody. I think I am almost through. The people at Century were also very nice and helpful. Working with them helps me to control what I spend. I just hope that I can have a little discount and finish with this earlier.

Century Support Services

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, James! We cherish our partnership with you during this process and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: April 20, 2017

The person from Century who I talked to was very interesting and explained everything to me very well. So far, so good. Century did what they said they'd do. I get about four calls a day on the two accounts they are taking care of, but I understand they said there'd be about a three to six-month wait before they do anything. Everything is on a holding pattern right now. I'm waiting to see what they come up with.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Jill! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I was able to pay my credit cards, but it was gonna take me 10 years or above to get out of debt. I wasn’t looking forward to that so I was wanting to relieve the debt quicker. I went with Century Support Services and they’ve all been very helpful. All my questions were answered and working with them made the debts easier to deal with.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Benjamin! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I wanted to get my debt cleared up and get my credit back up again. This prompted me into looking for relief help. I went with Century Support Services and everything was fine with their team. Working with them eliminated a lot of stress. Now, everything's on par and in another couple of years, I’ll be cleared up.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Carlo! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: April 5, 2017

The Century Support Services team was good. They were always courteous and professional. I inquired and they followed up. And so, I decided to do it. I was on divorce and I got medical problems as well that's why I sought for debt relief help and I'm still on it right now. Life is a bit better now and not as stressful as before. All in all, everything is good with Century.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Amanda! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: April 4, 2017

The guys in Century Support Services definitely know what they’re doing and do it effectively. I feel like I’m in capable hands. Everyone was always really quick to get back to me anytime I’ve submitted documentation. Also, several of my accounts are currently into active settlement. I’d definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Mavis! We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is setup. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further.

Original review: March 31, 2017

My credit’s bad and I was trying to get things straightened out. Things were good with the lady that signed me up to Century Support Services. However, it wasn’t explained to me that I would have to pay them a percentage of what they helped me settle with the company with so I wasn’t real happy with that once I found that out. It would be beneficial if they were upfront with people about those charges. The only settlement I have had, I negotiated and paid myself. The fee for what my total payoff was was more than what I settled my account for. They really discouraged me from even doing that because they said that the company can still come back after me and that was discouraging.

Then I ran into a problem because I've had to leave town. There was a death in my family and someone got a hold of my bank card so I’ve had to close up my account and open a new one. I didn’t like how that entire situation was handled but it is what it is. All in all, it's for the good ‘cause it made me honestly look and take a positive step towards trying to clean up my credit and get some things in line. I have recommended them to other people. I would use them again if I had to and if I'm in a similar situation.

Century Support Services

Thank you, Ljulja for your positive rating and recommendation! The road to financial freedom is a journey that often takes months and sometimes years to complete. We wish you the best!

Original review: March 30, 2017

I opened a new business and had a hard time paying all the bills. A friend of mine had used Century Support Services and she recommended them so that's what I did. I thought they could help me and their people were great. I had a lot of questions. To me it was taking too long so every time I called they explained to me what happens and they were helpful. They assured me everything was gonna work out, and part of it did.

However, I took two of the three cards out because it was taking way too long. I didn't understand how it works so I cannot blame everything on Century Support Services but it didn't work like the way I wanted it to. It's gonna be a year next month but I just got one approval. It was not explained 100% the way it was explained later to me. I didn't know I had to put the money for them to do that. That was not something I was looking into it because that way I can do myself. I'd pay it myself if I had the money and they don't have to pay it for me. I would recommend Century to my friends but I would explain it fully to them and make sure that they understood how it works.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Maria! Peggy is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. Best of luck to you on becoming debt free!

Original review: March 25, 2017

The Century Support Services lady that I originally talked to, Peggy, presented everything really well so I decided to go ahead and give debt consolidation a try. I liked the concept that they were able to work with me as far as how much I can put into the account that they draw from to make the settlements that they were doing. Also, when I called because I needed to reschedule their drawing, everyone worked with me. They settled one debt and had already gotten everything set up for a second bill that I had to do and then I pulled out of it and that’s when I did what my son suggested. My son said that it was just getting too much and I went ahead and filed for bankruptcy. My experience with Century was very good and educational. They were very helpful in working with me and trying to help me in getting rid of all my debt but they were doing it one debt at a time.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Althea. We wish you the best on your journey to financial freedom.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I had too much debt so I wanted to find somebody that could help me get the debt cleared off. My husband found Century Support Services online. He told me it seemed to be a good company to help me consolidate my debts and that’s what I did. I got my peace of mind when I worked with them. The people were courteous and well-informed about their job. My lawyer told me to file for bankruptcy instead, so I had to cancel, and when I did, they were quick to refund me back my money. I had a good experience with them, and I’d recommend them to a friend.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Antoinette! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 19, 2017

Everyone at Century Support Services has been really friendly and helpful. I did end up having to miss a couple of payments to Century because of being out of work, but so far, my experience with them is good. It was easy getting everything set up with them so that’s something that I do recommend. I really enjoyed the convenience of the program - not having to physically go in to somewhere to get everything set up.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, George. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your last debt. Nice work!

Original review: March 15, 2017

The Century support team was very good and friendly, and they always helped me find different alternatives. I already paid one of the debts, so I'm happy with that, and I'm looking forward to paying off my last one. I would definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Elisa! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Congratulations on your new home!

Original review: March 12, 2017

I filed for bankruptcy years ago, my bills started piling up and I had some hardships going on. It got overwhelming for me and I wanted somehow some kind of help getting on track. I googled how to consolidate debts and I ended up with Century Support Services. Every time I called, everybody there was very helpful even when I sometimes asked silly questions. Having Century has provided me a big relief. They worked with me as far as my payments and on what days I wanted to schedule and such. Everything was cut down and I was making my payments twice a month. I felt like I was getting things back on track. I was really surprised that I was able to get the house that I needed as I thought I had no options. My experience has been really great so far. They’ve been very resourceful and gave me a lot of information. The best part is that they keep me up-to-date.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jennifer! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: March 9, 2017

This company literally gave me back my life. Their professional supportive staff completely erased my angst, my fears of my financial situation. They maintain contact with me providing updates and total support. Financial Doom is a frightening place to be, they made this disappear. I recommend them to any and all who have been in a bad place financially.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Marta Sue! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 8, 2017

Debt Resolution. So far so good! The customer service teams are very professional and understanding. I have had a very positive experience with all their advice and thoughtfulness. I can call at any time and they are so helpful and very experienced. They are so helpful and patient.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Karl! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives strive to provide clear explanations and deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: March 8, 2017

Everyone I have spoke with has been able to clearly describe exactly how and why they do something a certain way relieving my worries. I feel they are working for me to get these bills paid as soon as possible with as less stress on me as possible. They've given precise and accurate advice.

Century Support Services Company Profile