4.59/5
  • 1 star
Based on 192 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2017

254 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I got a lot of different accounts and started thinking that it’s going to take me a long time to get those paid off. I discovered that Century Support Services could help me to get it taken care of faster than 30 years. I’m getting up in age and I don’t want that 30 years from now, I'm still paying on the same old payments. It was frightening at first but they’re with you and they’re monitoring everything that happens all along the way.

When I first went into the program, they fully explained what was going on. They set up an account where I can contact them and it showed exactly what has gone into and out of my account. I always have the ability to see what’s happening at all times. Their reps were great and if I ever had a problem, I just call them and they have always resolved whatever I was asking about and that made me feel that they're giving me enough time. If it takes more time for me to understand what they’re trying to say, they don’t get angry like some creditors do. They’re patient, sympathetic and kind.

Also, I’m not a computer literate person but their format in the computer was easy to follow and it took a burden off of me. They set up an amount that I’m comfortable with in paying each month. I also get a monthly statement from them showing what they've done or how much I've accumulated in my account which made me feel good because I wouldn’t want to file for bankruptcy. I want to pay my bills, if I can pay my bills, and this is what I can do.

They take the higher accounts, like those over $500, and then they get power of attorney from you. At a certain time, they contact the people, especially after I put so much money into my account, and they make an agreement with them on how much would take to settle the account because a lot of what they’re getting is interest. When they come to some sort of an agreement, after I’ve got so much built up in my account, they take that money and then they pay the creditors. So, it’s my money I’m paying back. I have money in my account and on a certain date, they take that money and put it into a special account and then it’s monitored by another group at that point. The only thing hard about it was when you're getting it all going and you're starting to be late on your payments, you get a lot of calls. But, that was expected because they’re definitely going to call you and demand your money or want to know what’s happening.

It has been a relief because they’re handling the affairs and I don’t have to, financially. So that makes a big difference. They help me to get to that place where I’m able to manage my own affairs. The only thing that’s hard about it is when I set it up and get a lot of calls. Having financial difficulties is not something that I want other people to know that but I would recommend Century Support because they take a lot of the burden off from all the calls and the demands for the payments. It’s a really good program.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I am very satisfied with your company and services you provide. I did recommend your services to a friend/co-worker and she has been telling me daily that she is glad that I told her about your company and she has be happier since she's signed up.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Livia! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I had a stroke a couple of years ago and I’m paralyzed from the neck down. I ended up on the disability and the government sends me $750 a month. I started living off mostly off of credit cards and that’s what got me in trouble. I was $7,000 in debt, but I couldn’t let it go any further that’s why I’m working with Century. We got a couple of things settled. But the truth of the matter is stroke has left my mind with a little black spot in my memory so when I turned it over to Century, I just told the rep, Michael, that, “This is all on you. You just tell me what I have to do and I’ll do what I have to do. You take care of business.” It gave me a way for someone else to help me out and keep the people from calling me and driving me crazy.

They keep in touch with me by telephone and by email. One time, they called to see if I would agree on a certain settlement on one of the accounts and I gave permission for that. Another girl called me from Century a couple of weeks ago and said that that one of the accounts agreed to take $1,000 and that was about half of it. I agreed to that. I’m not trying to get out of paying my bills. I just got to make all the payments on what I am making a month. As it is, I’m barely paying the utilities right now. But when we get done with this, I’ll have $200 a month left over.

They took $200 a month out of my bank, which is what I approved. Then, a couple of months ago, I needed a little more money and so I asked them if they could drop it down to $150 for two months. They were absolutely okay with that. I didn’t have to go through a bunch of rigmarole paperwork. It was automatically done that way. Then after a few months, we went back to $200. They have been cooperative with me.

I am about a third of the way through and I’m not pressuring them. I have a lot to work with now but I’m in bed all the time. Century deals with it which is better than filing bankruptcy. I have another company that I need to add in there which I should have done in the first place but they’re doing a good job. Overall, Century has been great to me and I just love them. I really would recommend them highly to anybody that gets in over their head before I would ever recommend a bankruptcy because you can still pay your credit. Sometimes you just have to get out from underneath some of it. If I could drive a car, I’d put their bumper sticker on the back of my car. They have taken a lot of worries from me.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

My finances went out of hand and I looked for help. Century Support has been very helpful to me. Every time I need an advice or have a doubt about anything, I call in and these people are great. Initially, they asked me for my personal info. Then based on my credit report, they could see what I owe. Then, there was a one-on-one with me personally. At the end, they called me and said, this is how much I owe, this is how much I can pay them to do the settlement, this is going to be a 48-month program, and this is how much I end up paying. I said, "Cool, that sounds like a plan." Every time I call them, they're always willing to help and they helped out.

Lately, one of my creditors is calling me and then I said, "What's going on with this guy." I give him my number and he calls Century and then, Century called them. I wasn't one of their clients so I said, "Hold on one second. Let me call him back," and then I put him in on a three-way call. Then the rep that I spoke with was very helpful and they got the creditor off my back. They have some wrong information, therefore, Century was telling him I wasn't one of his clients. So far, I got rid of three of my creditors off my back. There were five of them, so I'm close to finishing the program.

Century informs me step-by-step what they're doing and when is this guy going to be banned and when is the next person going to start. Or if I have any dollars, I just call them and ask them, "Hey, what happened with this creditor?" They tell me, "This is what we're going to do next, this is what we're doing forward." I get them all cleared. Century has been a big relief of my life. A big weight getting off my back, so far. It's a company that you can count on, someone with professionalism and who'd tell you the truth.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Martin! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

We reached out to Century Support Services around four months ago. They’re quick to respond if I have any questions and they know their job and do it well. They’ve all been very courteous and wonderful as well. I would recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Marsha! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

The Century people were wonderful and they always answered my questions. They called me through the whole I process. They tell me when they’ve got an okay on something and they ask my permission, and I ask them what they think and to give me a little advice. I only have about six credit cards and I asked them to get it all taken care of. I’ve already settled a couple of credit cards. I pay them $250 a month to handle everything and that will add up.

However, somebody got into my credit report and wanted to know if I was the one that filed a dispute, but it wasn’t me. Century was saying that they were able to make changes in my credit report based on the information I provided and that they contacted the company reporting the information to Equifax. That was another company with the same name. That company was probably disputing me because they don’t like what I’m doing. Then I got another letter saying, “We are pleased to let you know that the results of the dispute you recently filed were excellent.” But I don’t remember filing a dispute.

I got a letter from Rushmore Service Center and I want to call Century because I didn’t have this in my accounts but they put it in. I also got a letter from one company that said I took care of everything and they wanted to know if I still wanted credit with them. I really don’t want a credit account but if Century is okay with it, I would like it. All in all, Century is giving me a chance to open my account again but I only wanted to keep it for an emergency. By doing this, it would save me a lot of money. I need to talk to Century about that and I hope that they’ll be able to get the rest of those credit cards paid off, which I’m sure they will.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Barbara! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss the questions you mentioned in your review. In the meantime please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Century Support Services completed settlements on my credit card. I’m paying what I need to pay and I’ve got one more credit card to settle with. Based on my credit cards, they told me how much I would need to put in the bank account each month. I've gone online and have done my balances in my account each month and I've sent them letters, my credit reports from the different credit cards, and then they would send me an e-mail when they had come up with a settlement and then I would get on the line or answer them with a letter giving them my approval to settle with what they had come up with.

Their representatives were very knowledgeable and honest and they gave me all the information I needed to know about the program because I had never done anything like it before. I felt very comfortable with them and they always answered anything I wanted to know when I called them. And I'm happy with all the answers they’ve given me to my questions.

Since working with Century, I feel a weight off me from having to live under the debt that I had built up and knowing my health is so bad that I couldn’t continue to work any longer. I've never been late and I never missed a payment, but I couldn’t get anywhere with the interest on some of the credit cards no matter what. I kept asking one in particular if they could reduce the finance charge and they never would although many years ago, it was just 20 % and so after a few years of being retired, I couldn’t manage it anymore. I'm very grateful that I found Century and for all they’ve done to help me. I would certainly encourage people to use Century if they needed the kind of help that I needed.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Sue! Century is very proud to have such knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. Your Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

We were having a hard time paying our bills so we got Century Support's services. Their reps are very nice, friendly, and helpful. They've all been great and have answered my questions anytime I have called them. When we called in to ask them what to do since somebody was calling us, they told us to not answer the calls because we don't have to. We gave them a list of the bills we wanted to be paid and they had a credit report and they suggested paying a couple more on there, which we did. We started using them last June and so far, they're now paying one loan, which is the highest one. We're very happy with Century and if friends ask, I would tell them to use Century, too.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jane! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I received an email from Century Support Services and I thought it was the best option for me. One of the agents walked me through the process and explained everything to me. I did the application and I was accepted. From there, they took off and explained to me what was going to happen. The program is supposed to be almost three years and I still have a few accounts to settle within a year or so left. They're always helpful. Every time I call, everybody assists me and all my questions are answered. They've helped me change my finances a lot. I'm very satisfied and I would recommend it to anybody in a similar situation to mine.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Katherine! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Everybody that I dealt with at Century Support has been really helpful and made me feel good that I am doing the right thing. And they told me I’m not ripping people off. I’m giving back what I owe them and I'm just not paying the interest. And I know my credit score is going to be bad for a little while but it will rebuild in seven months after I get through it. I like Century's service. They’ve always been kind to me, and they call me when I have accounts that needed to be settled and I tell them what’s going to happen. I stopped getting calls and mails, and Century told me I’m really close to being over with my debts. I call them all the time to see where I’m standing. And I called last month, and they told me I'd be done in June. I am really nothing without them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Melody! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

We've been with Century Support Services for a couple of years, and we're pleased with them. We’re happy with how they would call us when there's a change or they make a settlement. Plus, sometimes they call just to let us know what's going on. They just called us today and they're in the process of making a settlement. They presented the transaction and their rep said she would let me know within a day or two about how it goes.

Their reps are very nice. When we ask them questions, they explain everything to us so that we can understand how things are going. I don't know some of the terms that they use, so we asked and they explained it to us better. Plus, they always make sure before hanging up if we understood everything and that they helped us. They always remind us to send any other bills we get to them.

We've set it up so that they take so much a month from our account. We don't have to worry about people calling us and bugging us. We needed help with medical bills since my husband had open-heart surgery, and it became too much for us to handle. It's not that we didn't want to pay the bills, however, there were so many of them.

They're very thorough and helped us in any way they could. They worked with us to set up a payment that we can afford. One time we had to change our amount for a short time and they were fine with that. We just called them back when we got it straightened out and they put the payment amount back up to where it was. We would recommend them to other people.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Patricia! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

My husband had a good income but he passed away and I did not have the money to pay for credit card debts. Right from the very beginning, Century Support said that I would never have to worry about court dates because they would deal with all that stuff. Every time I got something sent to me, I sent it to them the same day I got it. And I've gotten summons to court but I didn’t make appearances. But in the end, I was painted a totally different picture.

Century said I wouldn't be getting phone calls but my phone sometimes doesn’t stop. I put the ringer off and took the answering machine off. Also, I wasn't told that the credit card places could no longer touch my money because all I have is social security. Century knows this is all I have as an income and it seems when they made the deals with the credit places, they made quite a profit. It bothers me and I feel like I’m being used to a point. I’m in a gridlock right now and my hands are tied. I can't keep going to court since I'm not physically okay.

Also, Century had all these things for over a year but some of the credit places have not even been talked to. All these credit card places that I had, I gave the number for them to contact but I don't know what Century is doing about it. I got a phone call today and was told that Century had not contacted them. I started making the phone calls myself to a couple of credit places and they did a total charge off. That was good for me because that's less time I have to deal with Century.

They portrayed something that was a lot different than what it really is and that's wrong. They did a few of my things though. Also, when I dealt with the reps, they helped do things, were very nice and cooperative. But some of them didn't know what was going on. If I had known that I could go to court and it'd be charged off, I wouldn't have gone to Century to because I only have social security. I’m dissatisfied with my experience and I have so much stress in my life.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Judith. We take your concerns about our how our program works very seriously. We have reviewed our past communications and our Advocate will be following up with you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Knowing your bills are coming under control gives you that FEELING GREAT sense of control that you lost so my experience with Century has been good. They work for you and give you support and guidance to get through your tough times. Thanks to Century I have peace of mind.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Otis! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I needed help desperately and so I searched the internet and thought Century Support seemed very good. They don't try to get your debt in auto and they don't ask for a large amount that you can't get up monthly to be able to pay your bills. And they were very nice to talk to in getting myself set up. I worked with Josh and he was very nice. He guided me through everything that I had to do and I had no problem understanding him. One of my bills got paid off already so now I’m into the next one. I still have a couple more after this so hopefully within a year and a half I should be out of it and feel fantastic.

Now I feel more relaxed. Before it was constant people calling to get paid. The worst thing was that I got conned and they emptied my bank account. That’s what got me all into this and getting so far behind. There was no way of getting out of it. And then at a certain age the place I worked for 14 years decided to let me go. With everything that happened all at once I felt comfortable being in with Century Support and they put me more at ease. I would tell others that they're fantastic. It’s going great with them so far and I’m very happy with them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Adeline! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I started out with the company Debt Relief but when all that went down I found out that the amount I was gonna pay them was more than what I would have if I paid my creditors off so I went looking for something else. I’m getting started with Century Support Services and they’ve explained everything -- how it’s gonna work and what I can do to get done quicker. They’ve given me options and they're dealing with my creditors to get my amounts reduced. I'm not real thrilled about the percentage of interest but when you get yourself in trouble you do the best you can. They also understood the situation and they’re doing the best they can to help me. The people at Century Support Services have all been very kind, helpful and understanding. They don’t make you feel like you've made a complete fool of yourself.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Donna! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I'm very happy that Century is taking care of my charge card expenses that I had racked up over the years. Really glad that there is a company able to fight for the customer instead of the card companies. I know that I'm the one that used them too much. Basically one down and two more to go. Thank you for your help in these matters.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jo! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Thank you so much for all the help with the death of my husband. It was such a relief that I don't have to worry about a payment till January. Hopefully by that time we can get back to some kind of plan to get this debt relief finished.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I tried another company first, but they never kept me abreast of what was going on with my account, so I closed my account with them. Century keeps updated and works with me on resolving issues I have had with my creditors. I am the one who decides if I like the settlement offer or not and can reject it if I don't like it. I really like the way Century works with all my creditors not just one at a w.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Michelle! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I can always get somebody quickly when I have to call Century Support Services for questions. The reps who work for them are really personable and they know what they're doing. They’re always very helpful. I do have a hard time uploading stuff to the website and viewing my settlement stuff, but when I call, they help me and then I just email everything in. They've tackled everything on with my creditors and dealt with it and then they tell me once they have something for me like what banks agreed to. I'm almost half done, so I'm really happy and I feel the light at the end of the tunnel. This company has been wonderful and I'd recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Christine! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I was in a bind after a work layoff on the heals of a dire health diagnosis (I need a liver transplant due to a genetic disorder) I found myself floundering in debt. I moved in major steps to refi my home and changed insurers and utility providers to save money and it helped. Finally time to address revolving debt due to credit cards. Accredited Debt Solutions came out on top after deep research... Unfortunately they allied with Century Services and man what a ripoff. They've taken my money but did absolutely nothing else. No negotiating to settle. No effort toward anything.

Now Discover Card has put my debt into a Law company's hands and I'm being sued for full repayment, have to hire a lawyer I can't afford to pay so... no lawyer. Have to represent myself take unpaid time off for court appearances and completely boned. I'll end up homeless and destitute due to this deception. I implore everyone out there steer clear of these consolidator/councilor service outfits. It's an unregulated scam - go ahead take the loan if credit score allows or get the lawyer and declare bankruptcy. It is your only choice that will actually most likely help you.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Brian. We take your concerns about your program and its progress at the highest priority. Our advocate, Katelyn has been in touch with you to discuss and address your concerns. We thank you for the opportunity to work towards a resolution of this matter and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Century Support Services has been very professional. They have taken one of my accounts, and they negotiated with them and came to an agreement. Everybody has made me feel comfortable and they've been able to answer every question I have. Having them relieved me some stress, especially since I'm all over the country driving my truck. My wife is very happy with them and she's a customer also. They're here to help, they've been really good to us and we're not judged by anybody.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Eugene! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Hands down the best customer service I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. James checks on me every couple of weeks to see if I have any questions. Anyone I talk to about anything is always friendly and courteous and helpful in any way. I would recommend this service to any of my friends or co-workers. Thank you for being understanding.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Sandy! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I am very satisfied so far with Century. They are very helpful and put my mind at a little more at peace. The representatives I speak with answer any questions and concerns I have and make me feel like I'm on a good road to clearing my debt. Thank you for all your help and support.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Tana! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I was planning to get over my debts so I went to Century Support Services and they're professional. They’re always informing me about the debts and what the process is going to be. I've had different reps from different departments talk to me and they gave me information on what the next step is, as well as a list. It's very comfortable talking with them. They already got a good result from the first one so now the heavy one is about the amount of $9000. I've had a good experience with Century so far.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Victor! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

So far you have have resolved one dispute to our satisfaction. After our last phone conversation, we advised you that we have been contacted by a lawyer on behalf of another creditor (Discover), and asked that you respond to them ASAP. So far we haven't heard back?

Century Support Services response

Thank you for sharing your Century experience, Charles. We take your concerns about our efforts to reach you regarding your program very seriously. We have reviewed our past communications and our Advocate is following up with you immediately to discuss this further. In the meantime, please feel free to call us or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the most current details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I had several accounts to be settled and they were resolved with a good amount of settlement. I would recommend this company for your collection issues. They strive to give you the best results possible. Great bunch of people working for you to achieve debt relief.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Nichole! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Thanks to all who have helped me achieve my goal of debt-free life again. I would recommend your services to a friend or relative. And again I would like to thank you for all your hard work. Very good staff and support team. Thank you.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Sheldon! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

We were out of town with an ill family member and I didn’t the get the form sent for the Medicare aid that we got. I held out of our checks like $300 a piece out of the same month. I had no money to pay the bills and started getting behind and couldn’t catch up until I got that straightened out which wasn’t in time. I called Sienna from Century Support Services and they have been wonderful. I signed up for their debt reduction program and I’m close to being done. They contacted my debtors and worked with them to get a reduction in the total amount. They’ve applied everything to my debt and did whatever percentage they charge for taking care of everything. I could have done it on my own, but I’m happy that they took it. They’re handling it, and they’re showing me good results.

Everyone who contacted me informed me completely about what was available and what I needed to do, and worked with me real well. They contacted me every time that they needed anything. As far as signing in and checking everything, I just call them and ask, and they always bring me up to date. Everybody there has been helpful and kind. If I had a problem with something they walked me through it. They’ve offered me services to straighten out my credit report as soon as I get a couple of months from the end so that I can make sure that everybody reported accurately when my debt was paid.

I’ve had friends who went through different companies and had major problems with it, didn’t get their bills paid, and didn’t get their money back so I’m very happy with Sienna. I have a friend who really got in a mess with that other company and lost $8,000. She told me that would happen to me and I told her the other day that in April, I’m going to be clear. I also told her if she ever needed it to go to Century because as far as I’ve seen, they’ve done everything they said they will do. These people have been marvelous and nobody bothered me as far as the debtors. If I had anything, I sent it in and they took care of it promptly. I didn’t get phone calls and they’ve paid off my debt. It relieved a lot of stress.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Sharon! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I was upside down in debt and I didn't have enough funds coming in to maintain my debt payments. I signed up for the program of Century Support Services and I've been in it for 14 months. The reps have been good every time I spoke with them. They were always nice, polite and knowledgeable, and they've answered any questions that I had. Century has provided excellent service so far. They took all of my credit information and negotiated with majority of my creditors, so my payment is down to a settlement a month. They've settled most of the debts that I had, so I only have two more accounts left to settle out of seven accounts. They helped me cover my debts and my creditors are happy, and I'm living a little more comfortably. So, it was great with Century, and that sums up my experience with them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jonathan! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I received solicitation letter from Crossroads Financial and was later on convinced to enter into a debt consolidation program with Century Support Services (CSS) instead of obtaining $** to pay off credit card debts. The process was quick, they took all the debts and assured that they will be able to take care of all of them. Months later, I found out they cannot take care of the American Express account. The debt was sent to a law office and refused to deal with the anyone other than the creditor. Long story short, I was sued and now in the process of settling the account with the law office. I have placed numerous calls to CSS stating the matter is urgent. No one has returned my calls.

This company should have a class action lawsuit for false advertising and for emotional stress related to lawsuits and threats that are brought about by their neglect and inability to provide solutions. They claim they are busy with 30,000 clients. They are currently collecting $304/month from me with no positive results to this day. With the money they make they should have enough people to handle the accounts they acquire.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Dahlia. We have reviewed your concerns and one of our Advocates has reached out to discuss a resolution and provided further options. We thank you for the opportunity to speak with you about your experience and we will continue our diligent efforts on your program. In the meantime, please feel free to call us or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the most current details of your program.

Century Support Services Company Information