Call toll free
4.43/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

452 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 22, 2019

I went through another agency and they did not do what I wanted done. They didn’t do it the right way and I knew there was a better agency out there. I went back through Google again. I saw Century and I remembered hearing about them. The good reviews pushed me over to them. I was very impressed with what I read as well as when I spoke with their girl because she knew what she was talking about. She didn’t sound like she was all excited and trying to push me through anything. She was explanatory, very pleasant and sweet when I explained what had taken place. I told myself that this is where I wanna be and I switched right over.

My experience with Century Support has been awesome. They’ve done exactly what they said they would do. They’ve been there every time I needed to have a question answered or anything done. I like their portal but I’m having a problem. I’ve been sending paperwork that I need to take pictures of and stuff through email but I’ll have my daughter help me get back into my portal again. Their reps have been awesome and they tried twice to get me into the portal.

Century Support got three things going at once. My Capital One is being set up into a program to pay it down with so much that goes in and then so much that goes to other things. In November, it will be paid completely. They’ve been working on PayPal too and I just sent them one from Chase. I don’t have a whole lot of money and I’m not gonna be able to pay big lump sums. So, better to work through Century. They have been right on top of everything and they get right back to me. They let me know what is going on and what didn’t go through. They are very helpful and has been great with me. So far, I have had no complaints. They told me it would be three years to complete the program but they’re already moving so fast and I only have one more. I know this is gonna be all taken care of way before that. They know their stuff.

When I was on the third-party call, I was impressed with the way the girl operated. The people were still pleasant on the other end but my banks have always been very nice. I hated to have to go through this this way, but I was getting overwhelmed because my rent went up and things changed. You don’t get any increases when you’re on Social Security so it got really hard.

Century said they would help me get re-established so that I can get back on an even keel again. They are so knowledgeable and it worked out perfectly for me to get them because they are trustworthy. They show you everything such as where your money came in, where it went out to, what went were, and how much went there and how much did that. It was amazing and I’ve recommended them to a lot of people. They couldn’t go to a better place. The reps are the sweetest, kindest and most understanding that I’ve ever worked with in any kind of financial situation.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I've had nothing but great experiences with Century. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friend or anyone for that matter. The people are kind and they know what there talking about. They also give great advice with no runaround.

Century Support Services response

Bonita, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 16, 2019

I initially signed up with a different Program that explains things differently than how Century explained how that work. Aside from the small loss of income I was fine with keeping up with my payments. It was explained to me by the original company that the one payment I sent to them would be paying down my debt without interest and they would reduce the amount I owe. When transferring me to Century they told me to stop making my payments and they would take care of it but I would be receiving calls from my creditors, to direct them to speak to Century. I did this for 8 months. I didn't know all they were doing was waiting for my debt to go to collection or an attorney before anything would happen.

When it come time to settle the smaller debt with me and a representative from Century on the phone they couldn't get the debt settlement. The creditor said it hasn't been long enough. I don't know what that meant for Century to settle but she just hung up and did nothing. I waited another month and nothing was happening. I canceled the program. Now I am settling with the creditors myself. Because of all the late payments and ruined all my on time payments and my credit I now can't buy a car that I need. I suggest that anyone in the same position just allow yourself to settle with your creditors yourself because you can. If you are behind try to get back to a good position. Thank you Century Support Service for all the great work you did ruining my good credit.

Century Support Services response

Clayton, We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Our records show that you have spoken to Leah, one of our Senior Customer Advocates regarding your concerns mentioned in this review.

During this conversation, Leah explained that you had originally enrolled in this program through one of our partners who specializes in the enrollment process. When you started your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Century does not make regular monthly payments to your creditors unless it is towards a settlement that you have approved.

It is common for your credit score to be negatively affected while you are enrolled on a debt settlement program, but our focus is to save you money by negotiating settlements on the balance owed. Our many years of experience in the debt settlement industry have taught us that there are many strategies that we can use when negotiating on your accounts. Our knowledge of certain creditor tactics, guide our efforts to specifically target the prime point in which to contact them.

We regret that you were not completely satisfied with your Century experience, but do appreciate you for sharing your feedback and allowing Leah the opportunity to address each of your concerns mentioned in your review.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I had credit card debt and at first, I went with Consolidated. They were requiring me to pay two payments a month of $336, but I couldn’t do that. Then when I was trying to get an extension on one of the payments with Consolidated to be able to catch up, they said that I couldn't do that. I was at a point where I wasn’t able to sustain my lifestyle even if they were helping me.

Century then came along and offered me a better deal. I pay a whole lot less a month to them, but it’ll take me longer to pay and the interest rate is larger, as far as the debt linked, but I could do that. They were really cordial about it and I was able to switch over really easily. They also had a better attitude towards my debt and what I was trying to do than Consolidated.

Plus, Century lets me know if there was anything that was coming up. Sometimes, there might be an overdraft when I can’t catch up with them, but they let me know and I get back to them as soon as possible. The plan works out really well for me. With it, I’ve been able to pay off a car that I have, which used a portion of that money. Overall, Century is awesome. They treat me great and I’m very satisfied with the service. I have recommended them to friends of mine.

Century Support Services response

David, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Some of my Credit Cards pymts. were being put on hold because of the amount I was paying. I called and made an increase in my monthly pymt. to stop the annoying phone calls of my Creditors. Hope that will solve my problem, only time will tell. Thank you "Century" for your assistance in guiding me thru this change and for your expertise.

Century Support Services response

Henry, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The portal is available to you 24/7 for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: March 14, 2019

Every time I asked they responded. Every time I asked they responded with an answer. Every time I asked they responded with empathy. Every time I asked they responded with accuracy. Every time I asked they responded with a timely solution.

Century Support Services response

Steven, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 8, 2019

When I spoke to Century's rep, he sounded assuring. The enrollment process was very simple. I just gave him the information and he took care of everything. Working with them took the worry away. Creditors come at you and Century Support takes care of all that. I didn't have to get the phone calls, the harassment, and the stress. They arranged everything and broke the debt into easy payments. All I had to do was make simple payments. Plus, if I call, they take care of everything right away. The service is great and I recommended Century to more than one person.

Century Support Services response

Deborah, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

Original review: March 7, 2019

It was easy to get enrolled with Century Support Services. Everybody we talk to has been really good and their program has worked for me. But I would like to get more information sometimes about what’s going on. Otherwise, it has been a good service. I just had to make up in my mind that I didn’t need the credit. I needed to get rid of them and have somebody in charge of taking care of the business. I don't have time for all of that. We've already paid off some of our credit debts. I recommend Century.

Century Support Services response

Elton, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 6, 2019

They do not respond to e-mails and do not return phone calls. After being unhappy with how things were being handled I asked to speak to the person handling my account or his supervisor. I was told that neither of them take phone calls and that I would have to talk to the person on the phone. This person knew very little about my account. This happened more than once. Also their rates are a little high. In some cases the settlement amount plus their fee ended up being more than I owed in the beginning.

Century Support Services response

Connie - We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Your review has been shared with our Senior Customer Advocates and they have attempted to reach out to discuss your experiences and possible solutions.

Negotiating settlements is only a piece of your program puzzle. There are many aspects of what the Century does behind the scenes to support your program successes. From Day 1 when our Onboarding Liaisons welcome you to the program to explain what you can expect, to our skilled negotiators who strategize to get you the best settlements for your accounts, to our Customer Service and Advocates that work hard to ensure you have the best experience you can while on the program.

Our focus is to save you money by negotiating your accounts on the balance you owed. Creditors typically add interest and other fees to your debt, which increases the balance owed every month. Century negotiates on the current balance, to reduce the amount you owe along with any interest that may accrue over time.

As a team, we work very hard to execute on the plan that was created for you when you enrolled to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. This has been done successfully for your program. Even with Century's earned settlement fees, you are still paying far less than you would have just by making the minimum payments on the balance owed.

Our records show that you have been in regular contact with our Customer Service team for several months, and have successfully completed your Century program on March 8, 2019. Our Senior Customer Advocates will continue to follow up with you regarding your concerns mentioned in this review. We regret that you were not completely satisfied with your Century experience, but do appreciate the opportunity to have been of service to you.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was with a company and they cut my payment in half. I enrolled with Century and they had great reps. I had a few phone conversations with them but since then, it had been emails and texts. My payment plan is great and I tried to get it cheaper. Century is on the right path. With them, my credit score is going up, there are no more threatening calls, and things are comfortable. I still have about two years to go. When I get ready to pay my credit debts off, I’ll be retired and life would be good again.

Century Support Services response

Stephen, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I was in a position where it was taking me years on paying credit cards. I was putting extra on my cards until things changed financially for me. When I realized I needed help and no Bank would help, I turned to Century, with hesitation, I was nervous!! Well I am writing this review because they have helped me tremendously!! I am almost debt free. All my cards are settling and 1 is paid off! I couldn't feel more free! Over 15 years of paying on these cards is coming to an end! Thank you Century!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I have loans and debts that need to be taken care of. Century was very much into their customer service. They reached out and made sure that I'm aware of all the ins and outs that were going on. They were very gregarious when it comes to their customer service. Their reps were very knowledgeable and seemed generally concerned that I knew the process. I have overextended the amount of recuperating the debt that I am doing, but otherwise, I’m doing fine.

Century Support Services response

Therese - Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

The people who I work with at Century are very knowledgeable. They also keep on top of things. For the service I'm getting, the cost is fair. We have a little way to go but they have consolidated two cards already.

Century Support Services response

Venus - Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We've been in the debt settlement program for 5 months. We joined the program through Simple Path Financial. Our financial consultant was first with Simple Path Financial...then when we signed the documents and joined the program, she was suddenly from a company called Rescue One Financial. Then we find out the program we are actually in is with Century Support Services, so a lot of name changing going on, which should have been the first warning. I'm not going to say the program will not work, but my faith is dwindling that I will come out of this ahead in 4 years. Our Simple Path consultant first told us that all accounts will have settlement offers within the first 3 months...that is not even close to being true.

In 5 months, 2 out of 15 accounts have been settled. We are in the program for 48 months, which means it could take a year or more for an account to have a settlement offer...and in that time frame, legal action can be taken by the creditors because Century hasn't started any negotiation with them. I was also told by our Simple Path consultant that in 12 months, you will see your credit score go up, but I have no idea how that is possible considering so few of the accounts will be settled. I truly hope at the 12 month mark I can come back on here and change my review...but for right now, I feel it is a very deceiving practice of lies in order to get you sign up for the program. I was willing to take the hit on my credit for 12 months, but not 48.

Century Support Services response

Cindy - We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. We understand that Leah, your Customer Advocate, recently spoke with you regarding your program. During this conversation, Leah explained how we work with other companies like Rescue One. You enrolled through Rescue One, as they specialize in getting your financial situation assesses and the program enrollment process. During this enrollment, you signed the Century Debt Resolution Agreement. Century specializes in servicing your program of negotiating and settling your debt.

Our records show that you were able to complete your Welcome Call at the start of your Century program and our Enrollment Liaisons reviewed program expectations with you. Leah also mentioned that your credit score may decrease while you are enrolled in a debt settlement program. That is a factor of debt settlement as our focus is to save you money by negotiating settlements on the balance owed. Thank you for taking the time to speak with Leah. She will continue to work on all potential solutions to your concerns.

As a reminder, you can stay updated on your progress every step of the way by logging into your MyCentury client portal. At any time, you may access all of the Welcome Call information on the MyResources page of your MyCentury client portal. You have 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our GetAnswers page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I reached out to Century Support Services because of credit card debt. I saw their ad online and it looked interesting so I went with them. They're helping to pay the debt down and the process is very easy. The rep I talked to told me what was gonna happen, how much I had to pay per month, how they would settle everything, and how long it would take. They're nice, friendly, and polite. I call them up and ask them a question and they’re there to help. They're excellent people. In the beginning, I wasn’t sure what to expect but now, I feel really comfortable. They get a hold of the creditors and work out a deal to lower the debt and get it paid off quickly. We're paying one creditor off and then we’re gonna start on another one.

Century Support Services response

Pamela -Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I have been with Century for a year and while I have one credit card paid off and another one half paid off, Century never warned me about any legal action that can take place. Last week I was summoned by a creditor with a court date. I was told Century reaches out to ALL of my creditors and informs them I am in a debt settlement program. With that, you'd think anything legal would not take place. WRONG! I brought this up to Century and they informed me I had to upload the summons and wait 24 hours for a priority team member to review it and call me back.

I get a call back from their priority team member and they told me that Century can't reach out to this law firm because I am already in the middle of another settlement and that is where all of my funds are going to. The only thing I could do was add in additional money. I clearly joined this program because I was unable to pay towards my credit cards! How do they expect me to find additional money so THEY can reach out to this law firm and come to an agreement?

Regardless, I was able to add additional funds and expected to have the priority team reach out to this law firm immediately, but of course they didn't and of course, I never receive updates on my accounts. Their lack of empathy for people going through legal action is disheartening and their lack of communication regarding your accounts is pitiful. I feel like I am just left in the dark, not knowing what's going on. If I have to respect your processes, you should respect my right to be aware and updated constantly on my accounts. Please be advised that their customer service is not favorable, you can potentially become a victim of legal action, AND, you better have additional funds on the side to afford their fees as well as help their negotiation team make settlements with your creditors.

Century Support Services response

Vanessa We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. We see that Leah, your Client Advocate, has spoken with you and a plan to address your concerns has been put into place. Thank you for taking the time to work with Leah to move your program forward.

In our attempt to resolve your debt as quickly as possible, additional funds may be needed to expedite a settlement opportunity. You are not required to make any additional deposits but do appreciate you taking steps to speed up your settlement process.

As a reminder, you can stay updated on your progress every step of the way. We invite you to log into your MyCentury client portal, which provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our GetAnswers page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have been with Century Support Services for almost 3 years and they are great. I started with 8 creditor accounts and I only have 3 left. Never had an issue. Everyone has always been very helpful and understanding. Century has always worked well with my requests. Due to my husband passing away, my financial situation is not always steady but they are always willing to work with me. I would definitely recommend Century Support Services for your debt consolidation needs. Best program and company EVER. Most companies do not care about their clients and you are just another number but with Century, the employees care. They are efficient, compassionate, and understanding. Highly recommended.

Century Support Services response

April -Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I've been in the program with Century Support Services for four months. I was over my head in debt and Century reached out to me. The enrollment was really easy and simple. They called and I talked to their rep and they told me everything that they were willing to do. It really helped and it seemed like it was appropriate for me. Also, their reps were very easy and reassuring.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Century and I had three credit cards to get paid off, and I'm on my last one, and we finally got it settled. But I’m still having to pay Century for their service fee. Their reps were very good. They answered every question that I had. I was confused on some of the things but the last person I talked to made it clear, and it was pretty simple after they explained it to me. I had a good experience with them.

Century Support Services response

Kelly - Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

When I first called Century Support Services, they were so friendly and helpful. They acted like they cared. They put me in debt consolidation and the service and program were absolutely phenomenal. It cut down the amount of money I have to pay out. We're in the process of I’m putting in money and they notified the first creditor, and they’ve agreed to pay. So, it’s going along well. I'm at the first creditor being paid off, and there’s five of them. I've worked with numerous people there and they're great. It isn’t one particular representative. It’s anyone I come in contact with who is very eager to help and make sure that I’m all right. Century is working towards resolving my debt. It’s made me so I’m not a nervous wreck. I’m not nervous about the bills coming in every month, and I’m not answering the telephone calls.

Century Support Services response

Donna -Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

It was solicited by mail by Greenlink Financial who got me with this company under a debt consolidation. Greenlink keeps telling me I am in a debt consolidation and Century keeps saying I am not, only a settlement AFTER debts are charged off. They have not returned my request for contact after my last phone call (was told to email me not call) and they have not contacted any creditors. One creditor that is on my approved creditor says they do not work with 3rd party debt consolidators and will go after me. They have not even tried to contact to stop creditor calls. They took over 50 pct to settle one debt you can do yourself if bills are charged off.

I keep getting told by Greenlink my dispute is more on Century for not following through but they certainly work hand in hand and have a lucrative business arrangement. I was told by Greenlink that Century tells all their clients the "six months charge off" but that's not what I'm on. Century tells me they have had many complaints about Greenlink for not being upfront about how their program works. Regardless, I have been on almost six months and no one is doing anything. I also was told by Century my "negotiator" changes monthly so you don't get the same one, so I feel completely misled and hanging in the wind.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate this individual taking the time to share their feedback regarding the Century program, however, we could not locate an account for them. This individual is encouraged to contact us directly to discuss any concerns they may have had regarding their Century program.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I wanted to have one company pay my debts. I enrolled and signed up with Century Support Services and their whole process was good. The only thing that I didn't realize was how much they did charge themselves when that debt was paid off. I think they needed to make it a little more clear what their fees would be on a particular account when it was paid off. Another thing is that when I first signed up, they told me that all I needed to do was pay X amount every month. But after that, when they went to pay something off, they wanted to charge me more. I told them I couldn't do that, that our original agreement was a certain amount. They just agreed to what I said. They wanted something from me that I couldn't do. And so, that was evidently agreeable.

Century Support Services response
Sharron - We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about your program, which we take very seriously. We see that Leah, your Client Advocate, recently spoke with you regarding your concerns. During this conversation with Leah, she was able to explain that you are not required to make additional deposits. We review settlement strategies with our clients throughout the journey. Should you have the ability to deposit additional funds toward your program, it is a way to help expedite settlement opportunities.

We appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this and your next steps toward better financial health. As a reminder, we invite you to log into your MyCentury client portal, which provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updated, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our 'GetAnswers' page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with our team, your feedback helps us do a better job for our customers.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I was in debt too much and I lost my job. I had to do something or it was gonna eat me alive. I found Century Support Services on the internet and they looked good when I talked to them. They answered everything I wanted to know. Getting enrolled in their program wasn’t long at all. They got right around and took care of it. They were all very polite and great people to work with. They set up the program so I could make my payments twice a month. If I had a problem, I would call them ahead of time and they changed the date so they could make the payment on time. If any creditor bothered me at all, they took care of that. I didn’t have to worry about it.

The program worked really well and I made the last payment last month, in December. I’m done with the program now and I’m just waiting to hear back from them and for the final paperwork to be sent back to me. It was a long time paying it, but I got it done. They saved me a lot of money in the long run and they were excellent all the way through it. It’s good to know that there’s help out there. They didn’t make me out to be a deadbeat. They worked on me and helped me get it straightened out. They made me feel more like a man again. So to anybody who has to go the same way, I really would recommend Century.

Century Support Services response

Colie - Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. Our records show that you are in the process of completing your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

A friend referred me to Century and the enrollment in their program was very smooth and professional. Everything was an easy process. Initially, I needed Century's services to consolidate everything. I had some difficulties in life and I had to bring things to normality. Everybody with Century who I talked to has been thorough, clear, and professional. I really felt comfortable working with them. I was doing the payments to them, and now they’ve approved a loan so that’s all been handled. Everything is being settled that way right now and the quality of service is great. I am not completed yet with the program but working with Century has gotten me back on more of an organized level. They’re doing a great job.

Century Support Services response

Monica -Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I had credit card debt and somebody from Century Support Services had called. I told them what my problem was and I liked what they said, so I went with them. Enrolling in their program was easy for me. I can call them any time and they call me or they notify me online if a settlement has gone through or if they’ve talked to a creditor. I feel good working with Century. If a problem comes up and I couldn’t make the payment on that date, they are very well to work with me and take it out when I ask them to. They’ve been very good about that and they've told me the truth.

Century has already settled about four credit cards. All those bills were calling me every 20 minutes a day and the program has stopped the calls. When you’re in debt, it’s a burden on your shoulders and Century has lifted some of that burden. They have good customer service. They’re helpful and they’re good listeners. I’ve been satisfied with them so far and I’d recommend them to someone else.

Century Support Services response

Hazel - Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

My credit score was so low and I felt like I needed help to raise it. Initially, I applied at Lexington Law and I didn't like them. I decided to try Century thereafter. Their reps said that they were gonna pay off my little accounts first and they seem to be listening to me. They're taking money out of my account every month and they said that they've gotten rid of a couple of my debts since. However, my credit score went up a minute and now, it has dropped back down and I don't know what's going on. Century is holding some money because they don't have enough for month to month to pay up all the little settlements they made. The process has been a lot slower than I thought it was gonna be.

When I first began the process, the rep was right with me. But then, when I switched to Century, it seemed like it's a little vague. They want to help and when I call in, they say, “Well, if you get anything, fax it to us.” There was a time when somebody sent me a letter telling me that they were gonna sue me but Century told me to just fax them that information. However, being in a car accident not too long ago, I’m just getting popping around. So, it’s hard for me to get the information to them.

Instead of holding the money, Century should go ahead and give it to the company once they make a settlement with them if they’re trying to pay the whole thing off. Companies would usually take payments. Also, they should keep me more notified on what they’re doing. However, they don't pay payments to the settlements and instead, they wait 'til they get enough money to pay off a particular settlement. If people can afford Century's services, they should put down more so that they can get their settlements sooner. Nevertheless, I felt like it was a load taken off of me when I talked to them and how they said they would handle everything. Though the creditors are kind of harassing me and I don't even answer the phone now as a result, Century said they will handle my problems. I have confidence that they will.

Century Support Services response

Renee -Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Settlements can happen at any time during the program, and will depend on the amount of monthly savings, the number of accounts enrolled, and the balances of the accounts. You are making tremendous progress on your program at this time, and we appreciate you sharing your Century experience! As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Working with Century Support has been a very hassle-free way to get rid of debt. Their service is invaluable and they have been very professional. We were referred to them through a company called World Financial Group after my husband reached out to the company due to financial issues stemming from law school loans that we couldn’t pay. So, we got with Century as a debt consolidation type of a situation and we’re fairly new into the 41-month program, but so far, it’s been great. We submitted an application with all of our debt with statements then Century gave us an estimate of what it would cost to satisfy the loans and credit debt that we had including what it would cost for their service, and we set up a monthly payment amount.

It’s cool because they give us the option of utilizing text and emails to get notifications of whenever they negotiated a paydown amount. And then they tell us exactly how much it’s gonna cost us to pay it off to the creditor, and then how much that’ll cost us for their service of getting it worked out. And as long as we continue to pay the monthly amount into the account, it builds up the amount on our account that they can utilize to pay off these debts every month. And it’s been an easy process so far. We haven’t negotiated all of the accounts down yet, but we’ve got two or three of them that are in payment plan now. One of the accounts that they’ve already negotiated was at a 45% reduction and the other was a 50% reduction. So, it’s an excellent situation.

Then any time I’ve had a question, there has always been somebody to answer. It’s really convenient to be able to utilize the text messaging system. I believe they’ve also been calling but the problem is that I get a lot of calls from numbers that I don’t know because of the creditors that I have. So, I don’t answer a lot of the calls. But I see messages if they’ve left something, and there’s a lot of reminder emails too. Being a manager in a law firm with five offices, I have little time to deal with this stuff. And for me, the convenience of having somebody else do the negotiating, and then once it’s all said and done and paid off, then the service of them going in and cleaning up our credit report is invaluable. It’s worth the money that I’m paying to Century to get it done for me.

Century Support Services response

Serena -Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

With credit card debt, I sought out Century Support Services and solve one credit card. They were the one that I picked based upon what they told me. In the beginning, it impressed me by what I was told. They said my deal was $200 a month and they would settle my debts at up to 60% off. I signed the contract and I was in. They said I take out a loan, and then they’ll pay all the debts off with a loan that I take from them or from their partner. But then, I'm still back to 29% interest paying back a loan, so I don't understand the process.

They keep pushing me for more money. Every time they contact me, they ask if I can put an extra 70 in. If I can put an extra 70 in, I will not need them. I don't' know what's happening there. I'm looking at the costs and the fees, and the fees are pretty high in some cases, to 25%. This is something that wasn't all explained in the beginning. I keep getting letters and emails from them about trying this and that. I thought it was a situation where I pay and they solve the problem.

Century Support Services response
Gerard - We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We regret that you're feeling that there has been a gap in communication regarding how your program is structured.
When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. The ability of our team to negotiate your debt is largely dependent on monthly funds available in your program. The funds you deposit every month are the fuel that powers your program. At times, will contact you for additional funds to expedite a settlement opportunity on your behalf. You are not required to make any additional deposits but adding money to your dedicated account may allow you to take advantage of a better settlement...quicker!
We have also reviewed your concerns regarding the accelerated program with the New Credit America loan option. This is an opportunity for clients to complete their debt settlement program within an accelerated time frame, in an effort to help get you back into the credit mainstream. This option was presented to you and you are not required to take advantage of it. Century will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion within the original debt settlement program you enrolled in.
Century takes your concerns very seriously and has shared your review with one of our Senior Customer Advocates, Leah. She has made several attempts to follow up with you to discuss your concerns but has been unsuccessful in reaching you over the phone or through email.

As a reminder, we invite you to log into your MyCentury client portal, which provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updated, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our GetAnswers page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven't tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with our team.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

The rep from Century Support told me that they could negotiate my payback to the credit company 75%. They've done two of my credit cards. When he first signed me up, he said they would never ask me for any more money, but a couple of times, they asked me to go up $10 so they could negotiate with the credit company. They settled, but I'm paying way less than what I would be paying them through my payment that I give them twice a month. My money is kept on a bank and they get the payments from that to pay out to this credit card company.

The rep also told me it would take two years but March of next year it would be three. He said I will stay in the program until all my debts are settled. He was honest and he wasn't pushy, making it seem like I gotta do it right then. Some of them could scare you but he was nice. He listened to what I gotta say, and he explained the program to me. I like the way he came off to me. The company has been doing me good. I like it. I call Joanne, from Century, if I get a letter from a company to see where I'm at with them. I had seven accounts and only two of them went to collections. So now Century is dealing with the collection company.

Century Support Services response

Mona, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey that you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I couldn’t get caught up with my finances and paying my debts was gonna take forever. The interest was so high that I’d be paying double of what the loan amount was. I started about two months ago with Century and everything is well. I get e-mails from them all the time saying what’s going on with the process, which I appreciate. I'm very comfortable with their team. With Century, there is a little more money in my pocket which is always helpful.

Century Support Services response

Michael, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century Team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Century Support Services, LLC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. Century Support Services helps consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief.

• No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on individual accounts as they are settled.

• Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money.

• Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.

• Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.

• Best for: people with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg