toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The staff is very personable, helpful, and professional. Virtually the only problem I've experienced has been a recent one. I was asked to renew my password, but the system shut me out before I could even do so. It won't acknowledge my old password so that I can enter a new one. Therefore, I've been unable to access my CNI account for about 2 months now. I guess I will need to call one of your representatives to help me.

I do apologize but I am having a difficult time with my creditors. I really thought this company would handle all the correspondence to my creditors. I've gotten use to the calls from 8:00 am through 9:00 pm daily even Sunday. I'm uncomfortable not sending any money until it's payoff time. My credit score is in the toilet and doubt it will ever bounce back. I think I need to change programs or something to give me peace of mind.

I did a little research and Century Support Services felt like a good company to deal with. Everything was explained real good and I'm really happy with how they handled it. It didn’t feel like it’s gonna be a debt. Everything went smooth.

My experience was a great one. Explained in simple terms I could understand and friendly. They answered the phone very pleasantly. They handled the resetting of my password, very fast and efficiency. It is always great to hear a pleasant voice helping you. They were very patient with me as I am not a good computer person. Overall great at answering questions and helping get my online account set up. Thank you!!

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Talking with Century Support Services and going over things, they were pretty understanding and understood exactly what we needed that’s why we went with them. It’s a great relief. They stayed on top of things and kept in contact with email and phone calls. Everything’s been good with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Bridgett was very helpful in helping us with an oversight on our part. She helped get everything back on track. She was able to make arrangements for us to pay at a later date than normal due to the holidays. Thanks to her we were able to do everything and continue with support services.

I loved my experience with the company. I started off with Careone and it turned into CSS. They helped me with the little debt I was struggling with/to pay. They have great customer service! I recommend this company to everyone who needs debt settlement/counseling.

Resolution In Progress

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how our representatives are working your program. A Century representative will reach out to you immediately to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access up-to-date information on our efforts within your program.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I'm not dissatisfied with their customer service, but I am dissatisfied with their follow through. They told me before completing the sign-up process that my debts would be negotiated with the creditors within 3-6 months. It's now been almost ten months and none have been negotiated. My formerly good credit is now very bad, and I'm not any closer to being out of debt. It's very frustrating.

Century Support Services

We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible. Thank you so much for your positive review and rating!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Century Support Services reps seemed to be very understanding and they listen. So working with them seems to work out really well. They’re always very kind and understanding, they always take time to listen and help as much as possible, and they never harass me.

I came across Century Support Services on the internet, decided we'd do relief help with them and didn't have any trouble to tell until lately, I got a summons and have notified the company. They keep telling me they'll call me but I haven't heard anything yet. I’d be more satisfied if they get ahold of me and let me know what they found out.

I've got so many debt collectors calling me that I was going crazy but Century Support Services was the best thing that ever happened to me. Carissa was awesome. She made me feel welcome and contacted me a couple of times AND I really appreciated it. I’ve already recommended Century to many people.

I like the people at Century Support Services. They're so good. Since working with the company, I feel that I can see the daylight at the end of the tunnel in the next three years and now don't have the pressure that I had. So, I feel confident. I'm on such a tight income that sometimes $250 is really tough but I manage to get through it. I really appreciate Century for taking me on and helping me out.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Longinos! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

The job done so far, has been super good. I have never been so happy with them. They keep in touch with me no matter what is happening and want me to do well. If I have any problems they always explain to me my choices and how the best and easiest way to take care of it. I trust them completely.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Rich! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

What can I say but I am very happy with the service I have received so far. The explanations have been very clear and precise. All questions were answered the first time by people not a web page. Which saves time.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Patrick! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently and quickly as possible.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I do wish the process of dealing with the creditors would go faster. Customer service is really good, the reps are very knowledgeable and are understanding with a pleasant attitude. I hope Century will take a much more proactive approach after 90 days to speed the process of paying off my creditors.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Joseph. This is not the level of service we strive to deliver to each and every client. We apologize this has been your experience so far. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Unable to lower payment because the customer service person TRISH, him and ha around and totally made me mad. She seems as she was working for a credit collector instead of working for your clients, whom you are suppose to be helping but pissing us off.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Charles. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how our representatives are working your program. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access up-to-date information on our efforts within your program.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I have had very little interaction because nothing has been accomplished. I am going on blind faith that you will accomplish what you say you will??? I hope it happens soon, so I can have peace of mind. Let's hope?

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Eugene! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. Thank you for spreading the word to your family and friends!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Customers services is very helpful and fast in helping you with a question or anything else. Great service. Every time I call with a problem, they are there to help. I will tell my family and friends about Century. I think that Century is the best.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Robin! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

So far no complaints. I've only been with the program a few months and settlements are complete on 5 accounts. Everyone I have dealt with has been kind and courteous at professional level. So far they have been prompt in keeping me informed.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jeffrey! Kristin is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I always have a pleasant experience when I speak to someone about my account and it is usually Kristin **. Whenever I ask a question it is answered accurately and in a reasonable amount of time. I did some research before I chose your company. I feel I made a good decision.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, David! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

As I am very new to Century, my experiences so far have been very nice. There has been a lot of patience shown to this 75 year old and I am very grateful. However, every time I wish to log on to the Century website, I must use a new password. I know this is for my security, but it is very annoying.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Judi! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

Every one of the agents at Century are very thoughtful and efficient in talking to me! I know they are working hard to pay off my credit cards. I appreciate their work! If I am confused the agent reassures me that all is going good.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Edith! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I am a 90 year old woman and was becoming very upset with many, many unwanted telephone calls and sought a company to help me through a very stressful time and found CENTURY to be an answer to many, many PRAYERS. I will strongly recommend this company to any who needs this service.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Matthew! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

Every time I have had any questions regarding my account all I have had to do is place a quick phone call or email to my account manager and I have had a response back within minutes, with an accurate answer and steps for me to complete moving forward. The people with Century are amazing, they truly care about my well-being and have made it a point to keep me informed of everything that is happening with my account. I would recommend them repeatedly to anyone who needs their services.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jennifer! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Great job increasing your payments and shortening your program!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

I started this program a year ago and I am quite pleased. My plan was supposed to be for 3.5 years but because of how much more money I have left over each month I'll be done in one year and three months. Everyone has been so helpful and knowledgeable and has saved me thousands. I recommend it for those who are already late and strangling with collection calls.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Melanie! Our team is very knowledgeable and we love to hear how they are servicing our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

Every person I have spoken to on the phone has been very helpful and courteous. All of my inquiries have been handled in a prompt manner. I am very pleased and grateful to the Century team for all of their help and especially their great attitudes and sincerity. Thank you.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Bonnie! Our representatives strive every day to negotiate the best settlements on your behalf. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

I retired and was told that when I'll do, I'd get more social security but that didn’t happen. I also bought the place when I retired and I had to do some repairs but I'm behind. I got with Century and I've just been talking to one of their reps in the last couple of months. I also talked to a lady last week and the program's supposed to be settled this week following their decision. My experience with them has been okay except for one. And though I don't get phone calls in advance, working with Century has been good. The application went smoothly and I'm just waiting to see what they decided on.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Robert! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I needed a way to manage my debt once a month instead of missing payments on certain ones. I thought a debt relief program was the best thing for me to do at that time and so far, my experience with Century Support Services has been very good. I have no problem with them and everything is going smoothly. It's less stress on me knowing that the bills are being paid. I will recommend Century highly.

The first few times Century gathered up offer, it seemed like it was pretty high up. But then, this last time, they negotiated the deal and it took 10 months. I would have liked to have it taken care of quicker. My pay goes up and down and hasn't improved much.

I would like to know why my bills are getting paid late. Somebody told me I'm behind on my bills. I'm paying for it. I don't know why is this happening. Can you please call me? I want to know what is going on.

Century Support Services Company Profile