Get a Free Quote Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5
Visit Website

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts.

We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf toward better financial health.

Contact us today for more information!

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

PROS

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

CONS

• Only offers debt settlement services

Top Century Support Services Reviews

The reps are friendly and helpful. They call the credit card companies and set up a deal. I just pay part of the amount that I owe and that has helped. I’m still working through the program, but I have settled four of my debts. All in all, Century Support has good customer service.

Answered all my questions. Very friendly and cared about what questions I had. Knowledge in what I was asking. Did not hurry me. Did not make me feel stupid and really cared about what I had to say. Did not take long to get through to customer service.

About Century Support Services

Century Support Services is a debt relief company that offers debt settlement services. The company negotiates with creditors to attempt to reach a settlement on the customer’s debts, which lowers the amount they owe. Century Support has settled $1 billion in debt for 180,000 clients. One Century Support representative is assigned to work with each consumer during the entire debt settlement process.

Century Support Services is available in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.

How does Century Support Services work?

Century Support Services uses debt settlement programs to help customers. The company’s debt settlement program typically lasts between 24 and 48 months. During this time, Century Support negotiates the debt owed, typically down to about 50% of the original amount, and consumers pay off the resulting debt once it has been reduced to a single lump sum.

Customers can subscribe to receive alerts through Century Support Services for any important news or program activity. The company also lets customers set up deposit schedules, securely upload relevant documents and view enrolled accounts.

Century Support Services cost

The typical charge for Century Support Services is 18% to 25% of the original debt owed. With fees, consumers might end up paying somewhere between 68% and 75% of the original debt. With debt settlement services, you pay into just one account with Century Support Services, which makes monthly payments much easier.

Do we recommend Century Support Services?

We recommend Century Support Services if you have already tried a debt management program or debt consolidation method that hasn’t worked. Century Support Services’ debt settlement program can help you settle debts with your creditors, resulting in a lower cost for you.

Century Support Services Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 4, 2019

My husband had heart surgery, and we were struggling to meet our copays and things for the doctor. We were putting a lot of money on the credit cards to keep them current, and therefore, something else had to go lacking because we are on a limited income. We were in over our heads and we had to do something. I forwarded information with the names and account numbers of our credit cards, and Century Support took that information and approved us for the credit counseling service. They said that we would be paying a monthly fee, which would be going towards the payoffs of our accounts.

Everything has been going well and it's freed us up with some money that we were spending. If I have any questions, I call them and they give me the information I'm looking for. If they don't have the answer right away, they will speak to someone or do whatever they have to do to get the answer to my questions, and that helps a lot. They're great people to work with. We only have one settlement that has been approved by the card people, but Century lets me know when they put forth an offer. It was in the past two weeks that they contacted the card people, and they even sent me a letter telling me that I was no longer gonna be listed delinquent, and that I would be listed as current on that card because it's being taken care of.

I realized that when I decided to go with Century, my credit was going to suffer before it would get better. That's what's happened because my credit rating has gone down dramatically, but that is expected. My husband and I are in our 70s, so being able to get financial assistance with having resources available now to help take care of our medical bills has been a good thing. I'm perfectly satisfied with what's going on.

Century Support Services response

Deborah, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We see your Customer Advocate reached out to you and reviewed that Century's focus is to save you money by negotiating settlements on the balance owed. Our program is not a credit counseling program and we do not make regular monthly payments towards a debt unless it is towards a settlement. One of the major benefits of our program is that we do not earn a fee for our services until we've successfully negotiated a settlement, it has been authorized by you, and first payment has been made towards that settlement.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I got canned up with my social security disability. They shut me down. I had to wait for a decision to come back from the state. Century worked in where they could help me pay off my credit card debt ‘cause I couldn't make the payments. The payments were killing me. They were getting higher and higher every month. I thought I could just pay a little bit at a time, but it didn't work. The money that I pay never goes to the premium. It only goes to the interest. Century made a lot of different settlements for me. And hopefully, after 33 months, I’ll be able to start fresh. I wasn’t aware that they take the full amount, a percentage of 25, but that’s the way the company works. They got me some good settlements. For instance, they got me a settlement to pay $5,300 for about $2,300 plus their fee of $1000.

Working with Century took a lot of stress off me. They've all been really nice to me. They're very smart on the product. They know what they’re talking about. When I needed money to take out of the account, they never gave me a hard time about it. They always put it back into my bank account for me, which I overdrawn, to place as overdrawn on my account. They charged me $38 for everything that I’ve withdrawn twice, so that was 70 something dollars. The only thing I asked about was Century offered me a different thing. They were gonna lend me the money to pay off the debt in full, and then, I would pay them a percentage. But I don't know if that’s for me or not ‘cause it’s more than what I’m worried getting taken out of my account. I’m trying to save money and I ain’t trying to spend more.

The only problem I’ve had is I can’t take these calls with robots anymore. They're automated calls. They must call me 7,8 times a day from Century. Once you accept the automated call, it keeps you on hold for 15 to 20 minutes and I don't have time to sit on the phone that long. But other than that, so far, so good. I don't have to deal with credit card companies anymore. They still call me, but I don't care. I ignore them. Plus, on my phone, there’s an app where I can block certain scam calls. You gotta remember, once they find out that you’re working with another company, they have all the competitors calling you and sending you all the mail, but I haven’t accepted nothing. Most of these competitors send you different amounts, but they don't really look into your case. They just tell you it’ll cost you $133 a month for 30 months but it’s not gonna work out that way.

I’ve been with Century for almost 11 months and I’m gonna recommend my son to do it. He owns a company and he’s got a lot of credit card debt he built up. I told him Century is the best thing for him. Not only will they settle his debt for him, he’ll pay it off a little bit at a time, and they’ll keep the money in an escrow account where they’ll only use that money to make the settlement offers. And after 3 years, he’ll be able to get out of debt.

Century Support Services response

Dante, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I was approached at work and told that somebody with more seniority wanted my position. Since he had the seniority over me, he was going to get it. As a result, I was going to lose about 20% of my pay and losing that much was life-changing. That costs about $10,000 a year but Century has helped me and it's been awesome. I wanna buy a house and my main concern was my credit getting hurt. Going through a bankruptcy would ruin you for about seven years. Filing bankruptcy was not an option. I had also asked Century but I didn’t exactly understand even after they had told me that yeah, my credit would be impacted. So getting used to that took a little bit. I wished I had understood that a little bit better. But it was just me not understanding that it would hurt me pretty badly.

Because I had to voluntarily quit paying on the accounts that they had taken over, I started getting hit with all these late payments on my credit report so it dropped it dramatically. But now that everything is progressing, my credit score has started to creep back up. I love the progress we've made overall. In fact, I've liked everything with my experience with Century. When I first spoke with the representative there, he said it usually takes three days to get a response back but I actually had a response within 15 minutes. He called me back and said they had accepted me and that they were ready to start. Since then, it has been real simple. They actually settled one of my accounts within two months.

Century Support Services response

Brandon, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We appreciate you sharing what brought you to the Century program, and it’s great to hear that our efforts are impacting you in a positive way.

Often a credit score may decrease while enrolled in a debt settlement program, with this in mind our main focus is to save you as much money as possible by negotiating favorable settlements on the balance owed.

We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I’m happy with Century Support Services. But there are some things that they can work on too. Like for instance, I still have two things that they're taking their sweet time with. I just don't like how that works and it’s gonna drag my credit down farther and farther. I know the trust is not up there. But if you’re in a debt management plan, they need to just combine all the money together, what’s owed and make it one payment, and then split it up amongst the creditors at once, not separate. I get calls from the ones I owe money to and I’m getting tired of telling them, “Oh, I’m with Century.” What am I supposed to tell them? That they’re not working on the money part for yours yet? They wait until you get two of them paid, and then they start the next one, which is stupid.

Also some of their reps are downright blatantly rude. Their customer service skills always can be improved upon. Talking to someone on the phone, I know they can’t see that other person. But still, you have to treat that other person on the phone with decency and treat them like how you want to be treated. Some of them can also speak better English. The last time I got to change my payment date.I told them I just wanted to have them pay off the payment that they’re working on, because I don't have much left on it. I said, “Well, why don't you just pay that off now, just send the whole thing so it’s paid off?” And they won’t do it. Nevertheless, my credit’s improved. It’s just that they gotta listen to the customers once in a while because some customers might know what they're talking about. They need to do their payment structures a little better.

Century Support Services response
    Tanya, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century program. When you enrolled in the Century program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time.
    The settlement fees are outlined in each debt resolution agreement and we take special care to address any questions or concerns that our clients may have about them. Typically the balances on the enrolled debt will continue to increase during the negotiation process, which is why we ensure our settlement fees are fixed and will not increase with the balances of the enrolled debt. Century does not earn any settlement fees until we have negotiated a debt, it has been authorized by you, and the first payment is sent to the creditor.

One of our experienced representatives will be following up with you on these concerns. In the meantime, we encourage you to contact the Century team any time you need assistance with your program and we will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I went through another agency and they did not do what I wanted done. They didn’t do it the right way and I knew there was a better agency out there. I went back through Google again. I saw Century and I remembered hearing about them. The good reviews pushed me over to them. I was very impressed with what I read as well as when I spoke with their girl because she knew what she was talking about. She didn’t sound like she was all excited and trying to push me through anything. She was explanatory, very pleasant and sweet when I explained what had taken place. I told myself that this is where I wanna be and I switched right over.

My experience with Century Support has been awesome. They’ve done exactly what they said they would do. They’ve been there every time I needed to have a question answered or anything done. I like their portal but I’m having a problem. I’ve been sending paperwork that I need to take pictures of and stuff through email but I’ll have my daughter help me get back into my portal again. Their reps have been awesome and they tried twice to get me into the portal.

Century Support got three things going at once. My Capital One is being set up into a program to pay it down with so much that goes in and then so much that goes to other things. In November, it will be paid completely. They’ve been working on PayPal too and I just sent them one from Chase. I don’t have a whole lot of money and I’m not gonna be able to pay big lump sums. So, better to work through Century. They have been right on top of everything and they get right back to me. They let me know what is going on and what didn’t go through. They are very helpful and has been great with me. So far, I have had no complaints. They told me it would be three years to complete the program but they’re already moving so fast and I only have one more. I know this is gonna be all taken care of way before that. They know their stuff.

When I was on the third-party call, I was impressed with the way the girl operated. The people were still pleasant on the other end but my banks have always been very nice. I hated to have to go through this this way, but I was getting overwhelmed because my rent went up and things changed. You don’t get any increases when you’re on Social Security so it got really hard.

Century said they would help me get re-established so that I can get back on an even keel again. They are so knowledgeable and it worked out perfectly for me to get them because they are trustworthy. They show you everything such as where your money came in, where it went out to, what went were, and how much went there and how much did that. It was amazing and I’ve recommended them to a lot of people. They couldn’t go to a better place. The reps are the sweetest, kindest and most understanding that I’ve ever worked with in any kind of financial situation.

Century Support Services response

Carol, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Century Support has been wonderful. I had debt and they handled my negotiations and settled all my accounts. Working with them has kept me from having to worry about anything and they have taken care of everything. That eliminated a lot of stress. Everybody has been very polite and understanding. They are so accommodating too. Their customer service is phenomenal. They are kind. I have a couple more months left, and then I’m finished. I’ve never been so satisfied.

Century Support Services response

Gail, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I sought debt settlement services so I could pay debts off. I had some paperwork, signed them, and gave Century all my creditors’ information. The program's gonna take me longer than two years but it seems to be okay and I’m probably done about halfway. Most have been settled by them. When somebody contacts them for a settlement, they’d contact me. And if I say, “Okay,” then they would get me through the process, explain what’s gonna happen, how much would be withdrawn, and how long it would take. I'm quite comfy with their reps.

Century has made things easier by being able to pay off the debts through the settlement. Plus, I don’t get phone calls anymore. They have another program, with somebody who takes care of people calling me all the time. At first, I didn’t get any deals, then I didn’t get any statements anymore. So, it stopped somewhere. Overall, I haven’t spent as much money getting with Century.

Century Support Services response

Jerry, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I lived with my mom and she passed away in November of 2015. I was staying in the house and I had taxes to pay, and she had a loan I had to pay off. So my stuff got behind because I didn't wanna lose the house. Even though there's me and my younger brother left, he wouldn't help me so I had to do this out of my own pocket. Somebody gave me Century Support Services' number, and then I called them. They explained everything to me and it was great. They told me I couldn't open a credit card, which I did not, and while I'm on the program or even after, I've survived with no credit card. I was most impressed with the information that their reps provided. They handled everything well. If there was something that they could pay off, they would call me, and then I'd have to give my approval that it was okay. I'm all done with their program now, which took 36 months. Century Support Services has excellent service. I'm very glad that I went with them.

Century Support Services response

Teresa, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I was researching debt settlement companies because I had two accounts with Freedom Debt Relief, which is a bigger company that has been around for bigger years. But I had a few extra ones, and I just decided to try Century Support Services out because I was having some financial issues. Also, they persuaded me more to go with them than the other ones did. I liked the reports, reviews, the history, and the way they talk to you. They’re respectful. Also, they're good and very helpful. They took care of everything - settlements, contacting the creditors, and all the paperwork. They just called me to authorize and sign the papers and that was it. They helped me get through the process and get to another program, which I completed with them. I just finished the class and they have been sending their newsletters every month. I’m off to a new program now.

Century Support Services response

Jairo, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I went online looking for debt settlement or debt consolidation and found Century through a search engine. The enrollment was quick and easy. It didn't require anything but a minimum of $25 credit into my settlement account and my debts held to make sure the card was active. Also, every rep I have spoken with has been really polite, customer service oriented, and looking to make sure that everything I’m calling about is taken care of. The only thing I've ever been confused about was the settlement fee and how that kind of works.

I know people that have been paying minimum payments on their cards for 700 years and it’s still almost maxed out and my cards were all right there at the max point. I was paying minimum payments on every single one, in some cases, it was $25 a month. That was all I could afford. And when they started the offer, the biggest problem was I was only gonna save $20 a month and then they reminded me that the other cards were still active. So I was going to pay that minimum balance for 10, 15 years and some cases, I had one that was gonna be for minimum payments for 20 years. It wasn’t going to be saving me money in the long run. But saving me $20 a month at the time was really helpful. Now it’s only a few years instead of five to 10 years of debt. It's definitely stress relieving. Now, I’m almost finished. I have my last settlement just went through on a monthly payment situation, so I believe I have seven months left.

Century Support Services response

Marissa, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. Century does not earn a fee until we prove our value to you. We do that by negotiating the debts for which you have enrolled in your debt settlement program. When you approve a settlement offer and the first check to your creditor is submitted, only then have we earned our fee for that account. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Century Support Services Company Information