Call toll free
4.52/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

404 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I signed up with CSS. Advised that they would reduce my debt and over a shorter period of time. Keep in mind prior to inquiring and starting my program with them none of my debt was in a negative state. I was advised to let my credit cards get charged off in order for the program to work, so I did. 9 months later here I am. Credit reflects more negatively than when I started the program and it shows a $0 balance on the credit report with the words "CHARGED OFF." At this point there is no point in a $0 balance if it reflects Charged off bc your credit will be greatly impacted negatively. Spoke to CSS today to explain these are not the results I was told I would get and was advised, "We ensure debt reduction and your credit may take a hit in the process!" Whoa. If you would have told me this in this particular language prior to starting this silly program I would have said, "No thanks. Be Well."

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I went online and I found Freedom Debt Relief Program. I spoke with a man there and he recommended Century and they worked with me on it. At the time that I made the agreement, I paid them $200 a month. I had so many expenses such as my health coverage and I have to pay for all my stuff. Then, I just had heart surgery, so now I have hospital co-pays. I wanna pay them but I only get $1,145 a month. If I have $300 for the month left and Century takes $200, I’m left with $100 for food and necessities. I’m not in a very good situation and it hasn’t been easy.

The reps were very good and they tried to understand my situation. Whenever I call, there is no problem in any way and I’m happy with them. If I had to choose anyone to help me with a problem that I’m having right now, I would choose them but I wish there was a way that I could lower my bill until I was caught up. They did that for me until December just so I get caught up on my medical stuff.

Century Support Services response

Susan, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your program, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. One of our newest features, available on the portal, is Century’s live chat option. Our very knowledgeable representatives are standing by and ready to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I reached out to Century Support and they sounded like they give me more options to pay my debts. They made me feel more comfortable too. Everybody is so nice. When I talk to them, they treat me like a person and not like a number. I talk to whoever is available and they always get into my case. Whatever question I have, they answer it in the best manner they have. I’m about done in the process being in the program for about two years now, and Century Support gives me a lot of confidence. They deal with all the people who call to harass me and that made me feel better.

Century Support Services response

Ramon, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your program, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. One of our newest features, available on the portal, is Century’s live chat option. Our very knowledgeable representatives are standing by and ready to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I was trying to go through Platinum but I was referred to Century because my amount of debt was not enough for Platinum. So far, Century's service has been good. I call them and they look at my account number. If they can’t answer the question, they will refer me to a person or they will say, “I’ll pass it on.” They’re very polite and they tried to be helpful. I don’t really know what’s going on day to day, for months and months, but they’re building a treasure chest. They’ve already paid off one person but in order to pay them off, I had to increase my amount by $16. They could have been taking care of another one but I would have to increase my payment even more. They’re waiting a little bit longer and they’ll call me when they’re ready to do the settlement. Overall, working with Century has relaxed me a lot.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

At a Facebook post, Century Support Services was number one among the top five debt settlement companies so I called them. They have consolidated all of my credit cards and have negotiated settlements on all of them. They came up with an agreement on when I have to pay versus what I owed on every card and it was about half which was good. I was paying about $700 a month and minimum payments. Now, I’m paying them about 300 a month and I’m making progress. Their reps were on the ball and were very professional. They were very clear about what I needed to do and what was going to happen. I never felt I was being tricked or there’s double-speaking. I felt very safe and I knew what was gonna happen and what they’ve said was going to happen is what happened.

I started paying $250 a month and then they bumped it up to $275 and then $309, and now I’m paying $340. But it can’t go up anymore because everything is clear now. I already know what I have to pay. I just wish they have told me that at the beginning. Working with Century has made me feel better about my life. I feel like I’m making progress. I was very frustrated that I had paid and paid and paid on these accounts, and they were only getting bigger because I was still charging stuff. I have now stopped charging stuff which was good for me.

Century Support Services response

Gary, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your like. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team also has a live chat option where one of our knowledgeable representatives would be happy to answer all of your program questions. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Worst mistake I made with these people! I hope that whoever reads this searches for another company or do it on your own! They do not call your creditors until they move your account into collections. They say it's better to get a lower settlement and that's not right, the idea is to settle accounts with as little negative impact on your credit score. I settled one account with them of $1770 and was able to pay $750 which I could've done on my own. I received a letter from this creditor to resolve balance with $521 but because this company waited too long to call them the offer expired. Anyways after paying the $750 the fee from this company to settle was $330 for something I could have done. Is this fair? They believe so, I sure don't and neither do the majority of the reviewers. These 5 star reviewers are employees.

Century Support Services response
Dear George, We always appreciate client feedback. The Century team has been diligent in working on your behalf as we had agreed in the original Debt Resolution agreement signed by you. Our team set expectations to the program steps and strategies, including the possible effect on your credit score.
We have been able to show the value of our actions, on your behalf, with settlements on your accounts based on the amount of deposits you are able to make into the program.
When to negotiate with a particular creditor is based on several factors, one of which includes the delinquency of that account. If an account is not at a certain stage of delinquency, your creditor will explain that they are not yet willing to consider less than the full balanced owed.

It is extremely important to have strong 2-way communication between our team and our clients. By reviewing the type of correspondence you are receiving from your creditors, we are able to determine next steps. Often, what appears to be a settlement offer or collection activity may simply be monthly balance statement for an existing term settlement. Our Customer Service team is available to review and explain any of these items with you.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I needed to consolidate my debts. I had too many and it was getting out of control. The enrollment process of my program with Century went very easy. They figured out what I owed and told me how much I was gonna pay a month. I offered to pay a little more to lighten the years it's gonna take. However, when I faxed in all my account numbers, those disappeared, so I had to resend them. I emailed the person that said they weren't there and scanned them back to her. But I never got a response if she got them or not. So I called again and talked to somebody else and said they were there. They got it figured out for me.

The reps I worked with were very nice, very respectful and knowledgeable. They told me what was going on and how they were gonna do it. I thought they were gonna pay a little bit to each card, but if they're not in collections yet, they wait 'till they're in collections before they start paying them off except for Coles. They paid that one off, so they settled with them. Century Support made it easier for me to pay my bills. I would recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Teresa, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our Century employees are very knowledgeable and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team also has a live chat option with one of our experienced representatives are standing by to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Working with Century Support helped me not worry about things. I was having a hard time paying my bills. I got into Century Support's debt consolidation program and the enrollment process went smoothly. Now, I don't have debtors calling me, but one downside I have to it is the ratio of what they charge me to do the settlement for me. Each time, they have to have $1000 to settle each thing. And that way, it feels like it's taking forever and I really didn't expect it to be that much money. I also wish they would keep me up to date. There's a portal that I can go into, but I have issues with getting into it because I have so many passwords all over the place. I wish they were more clear about how much they were gonna charge. Other than that, their representatives were good. If I've had an issue and I called them, the customer support has been good.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I owed a bunch of money and I needed help getting all of that sorted. I got an email from Century Support Services and when I called them, they seemed like the best one that I had talked to. I sent them information on people that I owed money to and they set up a program for me, one that I could definitely afford. They gave me advice as to what I should and should not do and I'm satisfied with that. They were very honest with what my options were. So, that was very helpful.

If I have a problem, I call them up and we work together, and the next thing I know, I get an email saying they have solved the problems. So, they go out of their way to help me out. I am very comfortable working with them and if the person that I'm talking can't answer it, they go find the answer for me, and I really like that part. We paid off a couple of bills, one to Sam’s Club and one to CareCredit. It made me sleep better and my blood pressure has gone down. Now, they're working on the next one, which is a big one.

Century Support Services response

Thomas, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with many resources such as, recent activity updated, pending settlements, and an option to chat live with one of our experienced representatives. We look forward to helping you successfully completed the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

The people at Century are very polite and helpful. They keep everything confidential too, so that’s really good. When I spoke with Tom, he was really understanding about the situation and with my son who’s incarcerated. It's been a few months over a year since we started on the debt settlement and everything is going really good. They’ve taken all the bills that I have. They’ve also been doing really good getting a hold of everybody, feeling the nasty calls I get. They e-mail or text me the settlements and I agree to them and if that’s working right, that’s good. Century works really good with their clients. I've already told a couple of people that they should go to Century too.

Century Support Services response

Phyllis, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with many resources such as, recent activity updated, pending settlements, and an option to chat live with one of our experienced representatives. We look forward to helping you successfully completed the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Century Support Services is a service that you get out of debt. It helped me get out of debt. I would recommend this service to my family and friends. Century Support Service will keep you informed about your case, will answer all your questions, let you know what is in your account, what accounts is active.

Century Support Services response

Brenda, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updated, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team also has a live chat option with one of our experienced representatives are standing by to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I had a lot of credit card debt and a personal loan debt that I was having trouble paying off. I was paying my minimum payments but there were so many that it was never ever making a dent in my debt. I filled out a contact me form online and then Century Support Services had an enrolment guy talk to me about my needs. He walked me through the process and told me all about what options might be best for me.

Century negotiated with the creditor to break off a certain amount of debt and some of them are 50% off of what I originally owe. They write it off on their taxes somehow and then I pay what is left on a payment plan. The timeline depends on how much they can settle a debt for and it is usually anywhere between a year to three years depending on their negotiations. The first year, I didn’t make a lot of progress because Century was going through the negotiation processes to get all the debt to a specific price. It’s a plus or minus thing. My account had to be in a negative state where I hadn’t paid on them and my credit went down in the first couple of years. As I paid them off, then my credit started going up.

Century’s customer service people were always happy to help. They’d contact by e-mail or text depending on my preferences and when they had settlements that are ready, I had to approve it or not. If I wanna approve the settlement, Century had a really easy process to go through online or through my phone. I’ve got most of my debts already negotiated and right now, Century is just paying off the rest of the negotiated prices and I’m close to being done. I now actually have my debt completely cleared up way sooner than if I hadn’t gone through Century. I would definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Nichole, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal which provides you with access to the specific details of your accounts. Additional resources available to you through the portal include, pending settlements and a live chat option. Again thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I am very pleased with this company. They have been so understanding and kind. So helpful with all my needs. I want to thank all the people there for their commitment to me, in helping me find peace about financial woes.

Century Support Services response

Susan, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century employees are very knowledgeable and we always love to hear how well we are doing for our customers. We send our best wishes to you and all your future endeavors. Thank you for being a valued Century customer and congratulations on successfully completing your Century program!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Satisfied with the settlement amount agreed to by FNB Omaha and the subsequent payment arrangement. Satisfied with the cooperation received from the personnel at Century SS as well as at Global. Always received answers to questions from obviously informed representatives. Personnel courteous and helpful.

Century Support Services response

Robert, Thank you for your positive review! Our representative strive daily to provide you with the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for each of our clients on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to speak with our Customer Experience Manager, Sarah, to discuss the service you have received thus far. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century Program and we thank you for being willing to update your rating of the service Century has provided you during your program.

We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury Portal which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Your Century team looks forward to working with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

My experience with Century was nothing more than miraculous. I loved how they were there for me and how they had my best interest at heart. I couldn't have joined a better team of people. I would definitely recommend Century to my friends.

Century Support Services response

Fatima, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Congratulations on the successful completion of your Century program! We wish you the best in all you do and thank you for being a valued Century customer.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

My husband and I began the debt settlement program 3 months ago. We have already paid off 1 debt and have a plan for paying down another debt. These first 2 debts were settled for over 50% of the original debt! We knew that our credit score would be adversely affected, but what we weren't counting in is that our score is already increasing! It feels good to be getting out from under the debt mountain and seeing our credit improve. Century Support Services has been so helpful in getting us to this point and we are happy to continue working with them to eliminate our debt!

Century Support Services response

Charity, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on the MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. Our team also has a live chat option with one of our experienced representatives are standing by to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I had been with Century Support Services for years. Then I got into a separation and I couldn’t afford to keep up with them anymore. I just went back in because they already had all my information, all my accounts. They are paying down my debt. They get the bills then we’ll make a deal for 5 or 600 and then they’ll ask me if I wanna go through with it. I have a say in everything. My interaction with their customer service representatives had been great. They answered any time I have a question and they let me know how much I’ve paid down, how much I owe, and how many more payment I have to do. Working with Century improved my credit score and it goes up every month. I'd recommend Century Support Services to a friend. I’ll tell them to go for it if they really need it.

Century Support Services response

Cristoval, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century program and we appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentuty portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team also has a live chat option where one of our knowledgeable representatives would be happy to answer all of your program questions. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Century Support has bent over backward to help me. They provided a debt consolidation service and they took my credit cards and got them back down to almost half. I had four credit cards, and I'm settling three and keeping one. They were high for me 'cause I live by myself and was trying to get it taken care of before it damages my credit report, but it did damage my credit report.

I have talked to so many different people at Century Support and every time I've had a question or a concern, they've always answered it and always made me feel better. The only thing I'm concerned right now is that I put in to pay those bills off through them. I've already got two of the credit cards settled and they were gonna give me a loan, but I never heard anything back from them. I also haven't heard anything about them paying the bills off and then me paying the loan off. But other than that, Century Support has given me peace of mind. The staff there seemed very knowledgeable and have been very pleasant to work with.

Century Support Services response

Cherlyle, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your like. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team also has a live chat option where one of our knowledgeable representatives would be happy to answer all of your program questions. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I researched online and I found Century Support Services' number. I then called them and explained my situation, and they sounded like they could help me with it and they took down all my information. I spoke to the rep Michael who told me that he would give me a callback and see if he could help. He did later and he said that he could, so we went with them.

The program will take three years. Century took our credit card debt and, so far, for 55% of it, settlements have been made and I'm starting to make payments on it. I have to confirm whether or not I want to do a settlement and the reps vary when they call and ask me. But they have been very consolatory and nice. I know that there is a fee involved for them to handle all this but it is a nominal amount considering that they're taking care of my debts and calling all these creditors. I don't have any more harassment from these companies. It is a relief to make one payment every month and everything is taken care of. I've already recommended Century to several people I know.

Century Support Services response

Sandy, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had a positive impact for you. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

The guy from Century Support Services who talked to me was really nice. He explained the process to me and his service was amazing. So, I went with them and they got all my credit cards and did debt consolidation and settlement services for me. To resolve my debts, they made me send the bills and any information about my credit cards, then they called the creditors and tried to get my debts settled.

My credit score is too low, though, and I don't know if I have paid everything in full and if they would help me to get a better credit score. I would like to see the settlement letters when I have finished paying the bills or the creditors. So far, I have only received one settlement letter, and not three, that I have completed my payments. Also, I wish I can settle all my debts faster, but I understand the process. Other than that, Century Support has been doing great. Working with them has been helping me a lot because instead of making huge payments every month, I've been doing a broken payment.

Century Support Services response

Sheila, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal which provides you with access to the specific details of your accounts. Additional resources available to you through the portal include, pending settlements and a live chat option. Again thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I researched on several debt settlement companies and Century Support Services seemed to be the best. Then, when I called them, every single one of the reps that I spoke with was so nice. I signed up with the program that would help me pay off some credit card debts. I've just started with it and I feel extremely comfortable working with Century.

The reps answered all my questions and they've taken care of anything that I asked. Right from the beginning, they didn’t treat me like I was bad because I got myself in such trouble. On the other hand, with a couple of other companies, the reps asked me how I did this and if I didn’t know what I was getting into, and I told them that it just happened and it wasn't like I was planning it, and I felt really bad about the whole thing. I sleep better now because of Century's services. I'm gonna stand behind them, but I just wish that the process was going a little faster. Nevertheless, my experience with them has been great and I would highly recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Katie, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I was in debt and I needed help. Signing up with Century Support Services wasn't too difficult and their process was standard. Once I made the request for information and decided it was what I needed, I just went and followed through with it. Their communication has been a little bit above from what I expected. Every representative I've had and people that were in contact with me over whatever stage of the settlements we were in were very good, right upfront, and very helpful. They also answered any questions that I had during the course of my interactions with them, and so far, I've been pleasantly surprised.

But it seems like a lot of their fees come out of whatever money I'm sending them every month. However, it's fair because I'm gonna have to pay something to somebody and at this point, the fees don't bother me anymore. Right now, I'm paying on the last debt and there's one left so I'm almost done with the program. Other than that, working with Century Support helped me to know that everything's being taken care of. It reduced my stress for having people calling me asking for money. Century Support took all that weight right off of me so it's been good.

Century Support Services response

Mark, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I had some overdue bills that I needed to get paid. I talked to a couple of other debt settlement service providers but Century Services explained everything more to me, so I went with them. The process to sign up with their program was very easy and they gave me a timeline of four years for this program. I've been with them for a year and a half now and I've been able to settle two debts at this point. I feel comfortable working with them and with the payment plan they set me up with. I talk to their reps periodically and they answer my questions promptly when I call. They look at it right then and there and tell me. They would also call me about the debts that they wanted to work on. If I missed their call, I returned their call and they'd tell me what was going on. Century Support's program has gotten a lot of the bill collectors off of my back and I enjoy working with them.

Century Support Services response

Mary, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century and have very knowledgeable employees and it is wonderful to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources for your convenience. We look forward to helping you successfully complete this journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Signing up with Century Support Services was really easy and I rarely dealt with them. I dealt with mostly by myself but it was easy to upload any debt collection letters. They update my status at least once a month and it’s iffy but Century was very professional in their dealings with me. I had trouble with the payment plan off and on but Century allowed me to miss a payment here and there and they were glad to do it for me. The program went really well and the debt is almost gone now.

Century Support Services response

Robert, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had a positive impact for you. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Century Support's service has been excellent so far. I started out with another company and it turned out to be a nightmare. And then, I got a hold of somebody else and they handed me over to Century Support. They wanted me to have at least $,5000 in debt put down a couple different debts I had. So far, Century has been taking 200 every third Wednesday of the month where they make sure this is moved back to the 25th, so there are no problems about falling on the wrong day. And, that comes out of my social security retirement.

They got a hold of PayPal, knocked them down, and so far, they’ve had three payments maybe at 100 a month. The rest of the money is going towards them, and the other 100 towards the next person who agrees to lesser payments. And so far, it sounded good. The drawback was nobody does anything for nothing. But, I’ll be out of debt approximately up to five years. There might be several sooner and if it does, then they also told me whatever money is left over, I'll get it back. I’m letting Century do their thing, and I’m confident, grateful and happy for what has happened so far. I'm at ease. I get letters still but I just turn around and give the letters to Century like they said, so they’ll contact these other people eventually and tell them that they're handling my case and not to bother me anymore.

I made an arrangement with Discover and dropped them off. So far, it worked out to where Discover and I had a nice long conversation. I pumped up double payments for four months and then they’re gonna go back to have me on my regular little autopay. But they gave me a lower interest rate, which was nice. That worked out on my own without Century even having to bother.

I also told them about the Chase Freedom card because that’s tied in with my bank and I’d rather not mess them up. They’re taking their payments out anyway and eventually, they’ll go away, too. It feels like I got myself in a big rut and I have help. I would definitely recommend Century to somebody else. I am so happy that I finally did something and then on top of it, I’m doing something on my own, too. I’m the type of guy that never wanted to ever file bankruptcy or Chapter 11. Going with Century was one of the best things I did in my life for a long time besides coming to this place. It's costing me 200 a month. But, it’s all going towards my old bills and it’s gonna be the lower interest. I’m gonna save money and I’ll be out of debt.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I did my research and Century Support Services was number one on the list of reliable debt settlement companies. I signed up for them to take care of my credit card debt. I've been in their program since March and they’ve been really good to me so far. The reps have been very good and helpful. They got three of my debts settled and they’re working on another three of them right now. I've been comfortable in working with the system and I was also fine with the cost of the service. There was no difficulty whatsoever in my communication with Century Support. In fact, I just mailed them a big envelope full of the bills that I’ve been receiving from collection agencies since I make sure that they’re aware of everything. I still worry about all my bills and I hope that I don’t get too far behind, but Century Support has been helping me try to get my financial situation back in order again and I’d recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Paula, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our team makes every effort to foster good communication with each of our clients while enrolled on the Century program. It is wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact for you. We appreciate you taking the time to register in you MyCentury portal. The portal provides you will access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources and is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team also appreciates you sharing your experience with us and we will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

There was a time when I lost a lot of hours at work. I was bleeding financially again and Century Support helped me out greatly. I told them that I wanted them to continue what they were doing with the one account that was left. I also told them that they were not getting involved with anybody else because those have already been taken care of by me. And their reps have always been wonderful up until a couple of weeks ago. All of sudden, they sent out the Power of Attorneys on certain accounts even though I did not give them on those accounts. Those accounts didn’t even exist when I signed up with Century.

I got a letter from Capital One, who I’ve been dealing with on my own, and they said they had received information from Century. I will call tomorrow and not authorize it. But I'm annoyed. I don’t need to make phone calls when Century is taking care of stuff the way I want it taken care of. I’m done when I have to start making phone calls to everybody. I don’t know why Century is reaching out to these companies all of a sudden but it’s probably because I only have nine more payments with the one company that’s left. But this was one thing that happened in the last couple of weeks. Up until then, I’ve been happy with Century.

My credit my whole life was about 800 but it got trashed. Century reached out to these people a couple of years ago but they didn’t deal with this kind of a company. Nobody wanted to take the $15 a month that I could give them and I said, “Fine then. You get nothing.” Now, I have the attorneys contacting me all day long. This could have been resolved a year and a half ago though. The only reason anyone is getting paid is so they don’t come after my salary. And since I was able to lease my new car in November, I’m fine. I told them if they come after my salary, the little bit that it is, I will quit work and they would get nothing because they can’t come after my Social Security or my car that’s being leased.

Century Support Services response

Sandra, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver and excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. Upon review of your concerns, our records show that Century is currently helping you to resolve your final account enrolled on the program and that there have been no recent communication initiated by Century, written or verbal, with any of the accounts you have previously removed from your program. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication with you, while you are enrolled on the Century program. We have shared your review with our Customer Service department to review further and follow up with you on the concerns mentioned in your review. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to a successful completion.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I wanted to get rid of my debt. I signed up with Century Support and I’ve had no problems with them. They take $260 a month and everything is almost paid off. I’ll be out of debt by next March. Everyone’s been friendly and kind and I get a monthly e-mail and if I have any problems or questions, I call them.

Century Support Services response

Matthew, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 24, 2018

While my experience with Century Support has been good, I’m frustrated because they’ve only settled one credit card so far. They also gotta wait for 6 months before the company can write off the debt. I have about 10 credit cards, and they said they could take care of it. Monthly, I send the statements and everything I get from the companies to their fax number. Yet I still keep getting calls and threats from those companies. I've been in the service for about 6 months now and I’d like to get things done as quick as possible. When they’re taking 200 a month out of my checking account, they let me know that they’ve taken money out and what’s left in my account. They do everything by email and sometimes it's twice a week or sometimes twice a month.

Century Support Services response
Norman, We appreciate you sharing you Century experience. We appreciate your feeling that there have been a gap in communication with how your settlements are obtained. The first settlement can happen as soon as 2-4 months on the program. This can vary greatly and depends on your monthly deposit amount, the number of creditors you have enrolled on the program, and the balance of each individual account. Century usually contacts your creditors once we are prepared to begin negotiations. The actual negotiation activity is typically very limited until you have saved up enough in your settlement account, for us to make reasonable offers to your creditors.

Most clients experience collection calls while on the program, even with laws in place to protect consumers from creditor harassment. Being in debt can be a stressful life experience and regular collection calls and potentially harassing communication from creditors only adds to this stress. For this reason, Century has contracted with a national consumer advocacy group, United Consumer Advocacy Network (UCAN), which protects the rights of the people who may fall victim to harassment. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century program. We will have one of our knowledgeable representatives’ follow up with you to discuss the concerns you’ve mentioned in your review. The MyCentury client portal is also available as an additional resource, providing you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and other resources at your convenience – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Original review: July 20, 2018

The people at Century Support are good. I needed help and their advertisement kept popping up on Facebook so I tried it. So far, the program has been working.

Century Support Services response

Tammie, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for each of our clients on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Century Support Services, LLC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. Century Support Services helps consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief.

• No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on individual accounts as they are settled.

• Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money.

• Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.

• Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.

• Best for: people with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg