2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Century Support Services

Century Support Services
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Our Century Debt Specialists are certified and experienced in helping consumers successfully navigate their debt situations and find an alternative solution to achieving their financial goals. We have a proven program that allows you to pay one low, affordable monthly payment, resolve your debt faster than other debt relief options and for less than the amount you owe.

We’ve helped more than 250,000 people settle their debt and move toward better financial health. We’ve settled more than $1.3 billion dollars in our client’s debt. With no upfront fees, it doesn’t cost anything to request your free assessment and start your program with us today!

Century Support Services, LLC Video

BOTTOM LINE

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

PROS

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

CONS

• Only offers debt settlement services

Top Century Support Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

The reps are friendly and helpful. They call the credit card companies and set up a deal. I just pay part of the amount that I owe and that has helped. I’m still working through the program, but I have settled four of my debts. All in all, Century Support has good customer service.

Answered all my questions. Very friendly and cared about what questions I had. Knowledge in what I was asking. Did not hurry me. Did not make me feel stupid and really cared about what I had to say. Did not take long to get through to customer service.

About Century Support Services

Century Support Services is a debt relief company that offers debt settlement services. The company negotiates with creditors to attempt to reach a settlement on the customer’s debts, which lowers the amount they owe. Century Support has settled $1 billion in debt for 180,000 clients. One Century Support representative is assigned to work with each consumer during the entire debt settlement process.

Century Support Services is available in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.

How does Century Support Services work?

Century Support Services uses debt settlement programs to help customers. The company’s debt settlement program typically lasts between 24 and 48 months. During this time, Century Support negotiates the debt owed, typically down to about 50% of the original amount, and consumers pay off the resulting debt once it has been reduced to a single lump sum.

Customers can subscribe to receive alerts through Century Support Services for any important news or program activity. The company also lets customers set up deposit schedules, securely upload relevant documents and view enrolled accounts.

Century Support Services cost

The typical charge for Century Support Services is 18% to 25% of the original debt owed. With fees, consumers might end up paying somewhere between 68% and 75% of the original debt. With debt settlement services, you pay into just one account with Century Support Services, which makes monthly payments much easier.

Do we recommend Century Support Services?

We recommend Century Support Services if you have already tried a debt management program or debt consolidation method that hasn’t worked. Century Support Services’ debt settlement program can help you settle debts with your creditors, resulting in a lower cost for you.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

There was a phone number on television to resolve debt and I called the number. It wasn't a Century phone number but it didn't specifically say what company. So, it must be a main line that connects you to the nearest debt office or the nearest office to your location. The guy came on and we started talking, and then he took my credit information, my date of birth and my social. He said I didn’t qualify for a loan because of my credit rating. But he said that they do have a program where so much money is deducted per month on my debit card bill. They could have this resolved for me within three years. So, I went for that. The guy was nice and very thoughtful. He explained himself very clearly on how the system works. He said that it was based upon how much I owe. That's how much they deduct on a monthly basis. They try to work with the client.

My life went upside down back in 2006 when I lost my job due to drugs and alcohol and I tried several rehabs. A psychiatrist helped me out and put my head back together. So, I did the bankruptcy in 2012. I was offered a credit card because my credit rating started improving after the bankruptcy. My bills were paid on time all the time and so, I signed on a credit card. Barclays started me with $1,400 and one thing led to another. The guy told me that if I keep paying off the credit card, I’m never going to finish paying it because whatever the balance is, the interest rate is going to affect that on every payment I make.

The guy started to explain to me how the program with Century Support Services works. He needed to know how this happened to me and then, he explained to me thoroughly. He explained to me that when I have a $14,000 balance and if I don't pay it off, every time I make a payment, 29% of that payment is going to them and the rest of it is going towards the payment. Doing it that way will take me 30 years to pay that off. I heard him punching numbers and he said to me that the way they work, whatever balance I owe, they’ll deduct a certain amount per month. And once they get a good amount of payment into the card company, then they’ll call them and start negotiating a balance. So, he did all that. The guy told me that three years is better than 30.

Barclays was the one that was killing me off the balance and the one with TD Bank got resolved faster because the balance was only $3,000. I got a tax paper from Barclay saying the amount of interest I paid and for my tax reports. It says the balance is paid off. But I still got March and April, which is the fee that Century charges. The program is excellent. TurboTax has been sending me emails every three months telling me that my credit score has changed. So, Century Support helps your credit score go up. My bills are paid on time.

The guy told me not to sign up for any credit cards while I’m in this program. Because if I sign up for one, they're gonna complain why I’m paying off that credit card and not them. He said that I should keep everything with my debit card and my personal cash until this gets resolved. He coached me good. He said that if I sign up for a credit card and I want to buy something with it worth $200, I should save the cash and buy it with the credit card. When I get the bill, I should take the $200 and pay the balance off immediately. He said my credit balance will go up a lot faster.

I was never able to log on to the portal of Century Support Services but I asked myself what I was gonna log on for. If I wanted to know anything, I could call them and they could tell me. It’s just that the two browsers, Google and Microsoft, weren’t letting me in. I had my password down pat and I even changed it and my username. I was on Wi-Fi internet too, which would be better than outside. In the beginning, Century wanted me to call to talk about how the program works for two hours. I told them that I would call them whatever day it is. I was a dispatcher at a taxi office so it was 12-hour shifts and I never did the orientation phone call. Still, everything went well and I’m satisfied with everything.

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I contacted Century Support Services because I was with no job because of the pandemic, and I have five accounts that were overdue. The process was easy. They made an arrangement by the phone and, in five minutes, a representative assisted me. He asked me if he could take a look at my credit report. He said they can take care of the five accounts that I was having issue with the payments and he then set me up. He sent me an email with all of the information, and they have been working with me pretty hard for the last three or four months. They are paying all of the accounts and I'm paying low interest. I just need to make my payments on time for two years or the deal is going to drop.

Every time Century makes a new settlement with one of my creditors, they send me an email. There was one credit card that was $900 before the overdue fees, and Century made an arrangement that I only paid the capital. So it was really good. The customer support is nice. However, sometimes when they leave a voicemail and I had to call back, it's difficult to get the right person that I need to talk with. It's like they don't document their account so they can give the correct information when I call back. But after that, there is nothing I can complain with.

I would recommend Century to anybody. I was talking with my sister who's also having some issues. She's waiting to be employed again so she can start with a debt settlement program. Something that I have in my mind though is how my score is going to go up again at the end of the two years deal. My credit score went down more than 140 points, which I was not told was going to drop so much.

Century Support Services response

Edwin, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I wanted to be financially free from all my bills. I wanted to be able to not have all these credit cards. So, I wanted to combine all my bills together so that I could pay off all the creditors. Because for one, I was a good customer with all my credit cards. But I was just paying some of them just a minimum, so the credit cards weren't really going down. I wanted to get rid of them because I'm getting older now, so I don't really need all those credit cards. I have a good experience with Century. They're very good.

I wanted to consolidate so that I can live comfortably, and I won't be paying credit card bills all my life with the APR that most of the creditors were charging. And when I tried to call some of the creditors for like a courtesy to see if they could lower the APR rate, most of them didn't wanna really do it. I've been with some of them for over 17 years, so I was like, it’s time for me to leave them alone now. Century was able to help me in that area, which I was very happy with. Whatever problems that I had, they solved it for me.

If I had a issue that I didn't like, most of them would explain it to me how it worked and why this was bad. Sometimes, I thought that I was paying maybe not too much. I was trying to find out how much money was going to Century to pay them off, and how much was going to my bills, which was good because they were able to explain everything to me. I spoke to one of the representatives last month, and she told me in October I should be finished. If they owe me any money, they will send it to me. She told me to call the middle part of October, which is the second week of October, so that we could discuss my bill. I only owe 400 and they take 300 from my savings.

I'm very happy with them. I stuck in there a long time with this. Sometimes, I wanted to cancel them, but I realized that they were good for me. And sometimes, I don't see what they see, but they really helped me. I would recommend them to somebody else. Everybody was nice. Every representative that I talked to was very kind and very understanding. Even if I was upset, they were not nasty. They was there for me, and I appreciate that.

Century Support Services response

Shirley, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

My financial problems happened all of a sudden. I was diagnosed with cancer then I had a mastectomy. I also have lymphedema, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and all these other stuff that. I was pouring so much money into medical bills and trying to keep up because I needed to keep going to all of these specialists, but my insurance didn't cover those things. Then, I had six biopsies and two surgeries. I had to keep with that and all my other stuff got behind. So, I applied for a loan but I couldn't get it because I hadn't been making the payments. Somebody sent me an email about how they could help me and they took all my information. Then told me somebody else would be in touch with me and I ended up with Century Support Services.

It's a good program because now I'm kind of getting back to where I can get some of my payments made. I had two loans which I got to try to get caught up with my bills, but they didn't help me because the interest was so high on them. They set you up an automatic payment when you get the loan, but you don't have any idea that it's gonna escalate like that. One of the loans was for $1,200, but I was paying 500 and something a month on that loan, and it wasn't going down. It was getting higher because every month I was paying 500 and the loan was only 1,200.

So between these two loans, I couldn't keep up because I was only getting 1,152 a month. But Century Support got me a settlement for that and so far, four things have been paid off already. I got all my medical cleared up, so that freed up some of my money. And I didn't have to give them but 202 every month, which helped because it was a lower payment as opposed to 738 for two bills. I was paying 700 something, then I had all these other bills. I only have one more settlement to go now and I'm waiting to hear from Century Support. I had to get a paper in and I emailed it to them.

The rep I initially talked to at Century Support was excellent, too. His name was Fabian and when I was telling him the problems I was having, he said that nobody could keep up with that and that they could help me. He was real kind about it and he took a lot of time gathering the information. I had a couple things he told me right upfront that he said they couldn't do anything about. One of the things was too low and the other one was my student loans. I paid my student loans off in the early 90s but because my son and I were moving, I lost all of my stuff. And because I didn't have my payoff letter and my receipts to prove that my student loans had been paid, the Department of Education picked it up and started me all over again. So they ripped me off, attached my Social Security, were taking $172 a month.

Working with Century Support tremendously impacted my life and I would tell my friends that if they needed it, they should try Century Support because they have helped me a lot. As a matter of fact, I have a friend that's in a lot of debt and I've tried to get him to sign up. I told him that these people have helped me so much and he could at least give them a chance because they go in and they make settlement arrangements with all of your creditors. My one bill was 1,800, but I only had to pay back 780, and that's a big difference. That was with CashNet USA and I had been paying over $500 a month.

Century Support Services response

Lisa, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I got a call, and I accepted Century Support's proposal on helping me with my debt. They told me it’s almost impossible to get on the portal on my cell phone and I needed a computer. To this day, I still haven't been able to get on the portal. I also have a lack of knowledge. Because of my age, I'm limited to what I can conceive or understand.

I'm having problems paying the amount that is required every month as well. It’s very difficult. They cut it down, to my surprise, of $75 a month, which I thought I could handle. The only problem with that is I gotta remember to call them every month to make that payable due from the prior month for the next month and so forth. I don't know when I'm going to work, or when any more money will be coming into the household. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to even keep hold of the plan. There's also no stimulus. Nothing I have received. I'm really struggling now. Other than that, Century Support has been near perfect.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I talked to people at Century Support and they sounded convincing. Any questions I had, they answered me. If they didn't know the answer, they got back to me with it. I couldn't ask for better. In my mind, Century Support took all my credit card information. Even though I'm only giving them so much a month, I thought they would notify my creditors and say that I'm in a program. But, they don't do that unless there's money in my account so they can make a settlement. Other than that, I'm very happy. People should just ask if they notify creditors right away or wait until the money's there if they give Century a number of credit card accounts.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

The reps at Century Support have been helpful whenever I talked to them. I’m waiting on the second loan. There’s a little bit more but I’m only paying the minimum, which is why it’s taking longer. They said that the more money I put into it, the faster for me to get that loan down. But I'm not able. Still, Century helped me with one of the loans and I was able to settle, so it worked out okay.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I talked to a guy out of California and he directed me to Century Support Services, and that worked out. With this Covid and the lockdowns that were called for, it was a blessing that I was able to stock up on extra goods because I’ve got a child. I got another house that I gotta keep stocked with food, which is gonna be considerable bills. With this pandemic, the program made things feel so much better for me. I never had any idea Century Support has done this well. I figured it would end up in some kind of catch and there was none. It has been wonderful and everybody's nice. It was great. I got myself in a spot and I have to handle it now or in 10 years from now when I go to retire. Century handled it now and in six years, I'll be certain to get this off my credit in a real way. After this, I can maybe start some credit repair and keep going.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Everybody at Century Support Services has been so nice and helpful. I felt very comfortable, especially with Dan. He was the one I started out with. Century has got one of the debts down. It was 20,000 and they negotiated it down to 10. Century is helping me out a lot because there would not have been any way that I could continue to pay it without going bankrupt. Century impacted my life very good.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

The program has been convenient for me. One less thing that I'd have to worry about. They handled everything for me and I felt very comfortable. It’s the first time I had to go through this and they are super simple and very on top of it. I was impressed with their communication and the follow-up emails and the phone calls. Everybody who assisted or online support and phone support are great. They are quick to respond to emails too. I love Century Support. They did good and they are awesome.

Century Support Services Company Information