toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Robert! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thorough review. Thank you for noticing how hard our team works to help each client reach financial freedom. We look forward to helping you complete your program.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

After just under 2 months with this program, I am pleased to say I am seeing progression to my first debt settlement! CSS crossed my path as I was looking for debt resolution strategies in early June, and I'm glad they did. Program -- the program details were explained to me fully and clearly by each representative that I encountered in the inquiry, setup, and follow-up processes. I received a personal welcome call from their CEO as well. The deposits are easily trackable on the CSS website and the Crossroads partner site, so there is complete hands on for you, the client.

Accessibility -- You are in good hands concerning resource availability and communication. With all the clients these folks must have, my email box was still hit with reminders on how to manage the CSS tools, alerts when there is activity on your account, and so on. There are also text options where you can receive an alert to call a Century CSR for information on possible settlements or other issues. In short, someone at CSS knows this particular logistic is important to people who trust their financial safety to others -- and they nailed it. Nicely done.

Resources -- Short tie into accessibility, but the documents tab rocks! This is a great way to send things like photos of your credit scores, creditor letters, and other things that may be vital to your account file for the CSS reps to use. Timeliness -- I would never have imagined that a settlement would happen within two months of joining the program. Yet here it is, and saving me thousands of dollars I would have otherwise thrown into the wind. It makes me hopeful that the next account I have will be handled in the same exemplary fashion by CSS.

Trust -- Okay, let's shoot straight here. This day and age, it's hard. So many scams, so many critics of legit things... just do your research and don't buy the negative hype. Century is on the level, they have protected my interests from day one, and are going above and beyond to service my account. Buy-in -- Confidence in Century's ability to assist me in my financial restructuring is at a high level. They're delivering what they said they would. Am I pleased? Let me think... YES. Thanks CSS!

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Katherine! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Century Support Services negotiated with my credit card companies and lowered the payments. There have been a couple of different representatives and departments that contacted me and everybody was friendly. If I ask a question, they get back to me. With Century Support Services, I'm getting out of my debt quicker. Everything has been going great and I would definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Eugene! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I needed help in paying off accounts and getting out of debt. I gave Century Support Services a list of my debtors and they set up a payment program, and then paid them off. I started out with four accounts and I only have one left. Century helped me get rid of those accounts. The support I'm getting from them has been okay and everything’s going all right with them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Harry! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I have never had a person with an attitude. Everyone that I have talk to have been very pleasant and courteous. They seem to always have the right answer to my questions. If they do not have an answer they will put you on hold and find the answer.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Roland! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Century has been doing my debt problems into the easiest way possible to this time. The Century personnel that work for the company are very professional and knowledgeable when you need to ask all sorts of questions that pertain to my problems at hand. Thank you so much to all of the personnel that work at Century for making it easier for us to get my problems pointed in the right direction to this point, thanks again.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating Jeannine! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

No complaints. Everything going as planned and explained thoroughly at the beginning of the contract. Nothing more to say. It has been a good experience and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something like this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Robert! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. A Century representative will be following up with you to discuss any additional concerns or questions you may have about your program. In the meantime the Century team will strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I started with North Carolina Lake and then without even being asked or told, which really upset me, I ended up with Century Support Services. It’s almost scam-like. And the way it all went down, I don’t know if I’m just one rare case. Century has done five settlements though. Their representatives told me the terms and then they hang up. It's basically business and we haven't had a talk about family and it’s either you want the settlement services or you don’t. They talk to me properly but being more personal would've helped with what’s going on in the first three months. I didn’t know what the situation was and to me, it was the wrong decision.

It’s a bad situation to me. And not having any money and owing everybody, and nowhere to turn and nobody to help you is very frustrating. And so I went in there with a hundred plus thousand dollars equity in my home, good credit, and nobody loaned me the money. Century is doing what they should so I can’t complain, but there’s still room for improvement with their customer communication or them reaching out to the customer.

Century Support Services

Andreea, We appreciate you sharing your Century experience and our team is taking your concerns very seriously. A Century representative has reached out to you and discussed next steps. As we continue to make progress on your open accounts, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Reps said I was done paying on settlements and when I called a year later to get proof, they said they contacted saying I wasn't done. They lie on their reports with inaccurate data and lie to the consumer.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Rebecca! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My credit cards were getting out of control and I couldn’t get out of debt. I’ve been getting different offers for a debt settlement program but Century Support Services stood out so I called them. Signing up for their program was easy. Their representative sent me the packet to apply then they called me and said that they can do this for this much. That was going to help me a lot so I signed up and they immediately worked with me so we can take on these many credit cards. There were three debts they couldn’t take on so I’ve been working on those myself. I’ve been with Century for five months now and so far, they’ve settled one debt and I’ve done one myself. Hopefully, I’m going to get one done in the next couple of weeks as well, so that’ll get three credit cards done. It’s been a really smooth and awesome progress and that makes me feel a lot better.

The telephone calls keep coming in from the creditors but when I tell them I’m working with somebody, they stopped. The only one that is persistent is Capital One even though I’ve told them to contact Century. Having to deal with the telephone calls is the stressful part. Other than that, Century took a lot of stress off me as far as me being able to pay the bills without having to worry that I don’t have enough. Before I worked with them, my monthly payment was $900 a month on all my credit cards and it wasn’t leaving me any money for groceries or to pay off anything. It was a cycle of why I paid the credit cards then I have to turn around and use them again in order to buy groceries.

Sometimes, Century reps take a little long to return my calls so they should return calls within 24 hours. The last time, I had to call them a couple of times before I got served. But it’s really easy to work with them. I send them the payments and when it gets to a certain point, they call a company and ask them if they’ll settle my debt. I like that they were able to go in, get started with a small account and pay that off, then move on to the next one.

My sister had gone through a debt consolidation before and it wasn’t like this at all. They were waiting until they collected half of what she owed on everything before they started settling her debts. I thought that Century was going to do me like they did my sister and that I’m only going to get back a little portion of the money that they’ve taken, but that’s not the way it happened. They paid off an account then told me that they’re going to charge me this much for having settled it. Then I paid it off with my next payment.

Century also keeps me informed every month on what’s going on. I like the ability to always go and look at my account to see what they’re doing, who they’re contacting and how much money I have in my account. To be able to do that on a daily basis is really important to me. And because of that, I was able to settle one of my credit card debts on my own. I didn’t know I could pay off a debt that’s not on their list but when I called them to ask if I could withdraw this much out of my account to pay for that, they said absolutely. They direct deposited the check into my checking account which their rep said would take five days, but it was there in two.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Joseph! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I wanted to be debt-free and I've been satisfied with Century Support Services. It has been working out great and they have been supportive of me trying to get out of my debt. They've thoroughly answered all my questions as far as some of the debts that we had and they've had answers for me every time I've called. I've never been left hanging. It's been a stress relief having dealt with four major credit cards. I don't have to deal with them anymore. I just have to deal with one $250 payment a month. They take out the allotment every 15th of the month. The time it take its process and just go with it from there.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Karen! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I had concerns regarding bills due to sickness and medications. The rep was very kind and the tone of his voice put me at ease. If I didn’t understand something, I’d ask and he’d help by going through it again. The team explained everything thoroughly, especially when at the beginning when I had to do things on a computer which I didn’t have. I just have my phone but they were very understanding and patient as they took me step by step through the filing process. I was very pleased with them overall.

Century would take out money from me every month and put it into an account. This is what they use to make the settlement with each credit card or to catch up on payments. After completing the program, they return to you whatever money you have left, and I was impressed with that. Century is paying over half of my debts now and the amount that I pay them is less than over half of what I was paying on monthly bills. Between 24 and 30 months, I would be debt-free. I never went for a credit counseling but listening to other people is better. I can go to a creditor to have my interest dropped but sometimes, it doesn't always work. The people at Century have been wonderful and I love it. I have a lot of stress that's taken off of me since I gave up those cards.

I had too many cards open at one time and it's hard to get them all paid at the same time. So, I worked with Century and they negotiated some loans for me and paid those off. And we're working on getting others done. The reps have been very helpful and, even though I wasn't always comfortable with the answers, they answered all my questions. They made me aware of the process before we started with it. However, other than the creditors not calling me all the time, I really think it's done me more harm than good. My credit is completely ruined at this point, which I expected to happen. They're offering me a loan package that the interest rate is as high as any credit card I ever had, and payments going up. Although it helped rebuild my credit in getting an actual loan and paying month to month, I don't think it's a worthwhile service to get. If I have to do it over again, I wouldn't have.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Linda! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. A Century representative will be following up with you to discuss any additional concerns or questions you may have about your program. In the meantime the Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I was trying to catch up with my finances and so I had Century set up a program for me. The reps were very good about keeping me informed of the steps that were being taken and also the opportunities. However, it wasn’t a great settlement. They were making what is considered a normal settlement and I probably could have negotiated the same kind of deal myself. They put a lot of time and effort into negotiations and they were entitled to what they asked for but I had four different outstanding debts, which is quite a bit and so as the cost.

Working with Century has been helpful and I’d tell friends to give it a go, but because of the cost I’ll have to incur for settling my excessive debts, I won’t continue the program. By October, we would have settled my debt with Discovery, that’s one out of four, and after that I’ll quit. I've already called in and set that up. I really appreciate the opportunity I had with Century and they do try to make an effort to meet the needs of the customer. I still think it was a good process and stepping stone. But for what I need, there are others that work better. I had someone else contact me who gave me a better deal actually, drastically different.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating Susan! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I was having troubles getting everything paid. I talked to somebody from Century Support about it and then gave them a try. The reps that I have talked to have been very helpful and I feel comfortable working with them. They take your things quickly. But I've had a little issue. They talked to me about getting an America something loan and I told them that I would look into it but I wanted somebody to call me back and talk to me about the interest and payments.

They told my creditors I was getting that loan and went ahead and made a deal of it with the rest of them that I had. I found out about it after they did all that but it was a 30% interest and they were going to add five years of payments. I can't do that and that messed everything up for a little bit. I’m still not sure what’s going on with one of them that I got a subpoena because they say I can’t call and even talk to them yet until August and September when things are already paid off. I’m not understanding why they have to wait but they know the rules and I don’t. But I'm comfortable with the representatives and with the program several things have gotten settled and paid off. And I have more things that are going to be paid off at the end of this month and the end of September.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Colette! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Century has helped me financially because I’m not paying $1000 a month in payments when I’m only paying half of it. It has helped me since day one though I haven’t seen a drastic change. This all stems from a divorce and now I’m trying to recover. My ex-husband left the house and my truck in my name. Now I only have one income, myself. It’s a struggle trying to get it refinanced or get the truck traded in and nobody wants to do anything with me because I’ve got negative stuff on my credit. But Century Support got my all financial concerns covered. The last thing that we discussed the last time I talked to one of the representatives was that they were going to help me clean my credit up, and they’ve already started on it.

The rep I’ve worked with has been great. They went in and contacted the credit card or Equifax and TransUnion to make sure that everything has been reported properly. So I only have one more credit card and it’s the dang Discover card. Discovery keeps telling me that they’re not going to settle with Century and they’ll settle with me. But I’m already having the money taken out of my account and I’m not going to double dip and let them take it all too because it doesn’t make a lot of sense.

When Century contacted me to say they’ve got a settlement for me, everything was great and I was completely pleased with the amount they settled it for. I’ll be glad to have all the debts over with soon and I can do something with the rest of it. The only thing that I have problems with is getting online and looking at anything because I don’t know my password. Overall, I’ve had a great experience and I just recommended a friend to them yesterday.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Barbara! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I'm trying to pay off credit cards. Century Support Services is taking care of them and they negotiate a settlement which is very helpful. I have an automatic deduct through my bank account every month which goes into one of their accounts. When they negotiate a settlement, if there's enough money in the account, they pay it off and if there isn’t, like they did with two capital loan accounts, they set up a monthly payment plan. It gets rid of the phones calls and the mailings.

I really enjoy them and I'm very comfortable working with them. They're very clear on how it works and I'm understanding their process. They're very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and they understand where I'm coming from. They're also patient dealing with one or two of the companies who were giving us a hard time. The ongoing support is great and it's nice to know that there's somebody in your corner and you're not drowning in debt. I got myself into this mess and I have to have the patience and realize it's not going to happen overnight and they're very good at explaining to me. I feel good about it. I can also call anytime and get updates. When they pay one off, they email me a completed form that says it's been completed. We're still dealing with two cards - one with Chase and another one with Citibank. I'm happy with Century Support Services and they're well worth it.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Lavennia! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I was in debt and needed a better way out. I got Century Support Services to do a debt consolidation for me to pay off my debt. When I call them, they answer all my questions and they’re very informative. They're working on settlements on my behalf by contacting the debtors to get the debt at a lower rate than what I actually owe. I have one debtor that's constantly calling me but I don’t answer the phone because I have their number programmed. I've even told this debtor that I'm working with Century Support and I've given them the company’s telephone number, but they're still persistent. The other debtors haven’t called, maybe because they're already working with the company. The last time I talked to the people in Century Support, they told me to start documenting the calls but I don’t talk to the debtors so that’s I don’t document.

I would refer Century Support because they’ve all been beneficial and they work with their clients. Every time I call to postpone a payment for a couple of days, they don’t have a problem. It's been a pleasant experience for me and I don’t have to worry about the headache of dealing with creditors because I know Century Support has my back.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Tammy! Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible. Thank you for placing your trust in us and congratulations on completing your program!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I got divorced and I was making minimum payments on things that my husband’s round-up while we were married and it was all in my name. I didn’t want to file for bankruptcy and that led me to Century Support Services. When I first signed up for the program, I was very wary, hesitant, scared and desperate. I was worried about being caught in a scam. I checked Century out online, had a good techy friend and someone at my bank checked them out too, and everybody said that Century Support Services looks really good, a very reputable place and a good option for me at that time.

So I called Century and asked a million and a half questions and then I called back and asked a million more. The woman I dealt with was just phenomenal. She was very reassuring and she understood how I was thinking, what I was feeling, and answered any and all questions I had. She even agreed to answer the program on our initial call. She wanted me to call her if I had more questions and anything that she could help me with. They helped me with the reconciliation. However, they were not able to finalize or make an agreement with my last creditor because they were very nasty and unwilling but Century has been phenomenal. It has been great and my program is done. Since the last creditor was so very unwilling, I didn’t want to put Century through its settlement anymore. I just decided that my credit is good enough right now.

It’s been phenomenal working with Century Support Services and I'm very satisfied. It's all been a good experience and anytime I had questions about anything at all, everybody was very helpful. I recommended Century to a few different people that would benefit and I told them that my experience has been fantastic. And even though I don’t have the last final creditor over and done with, I tend not to really care because they can just take a hike.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Don! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I was looking for help and Century's name popped up on my computer, so I called them up. They called all my creditors and stopped the harassing phone calls. They negotiated and got everything to where it was reasonable to pay off and we got it all paid off. They took and settled partial payments and the last one was supposed to be in June. Anytime I called, the reps were helpful and did whatever I asked. I felt comfortable. All in all, everything seemed to be lovely and I’m very appreciative of what they’ve done for me. Century got me out of debt and it's freed up a bunch of money so I can do other things with it. I would highly recommend them.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Yolanda. We regret any confusion on how the program is setup. A Century representative has reached out to discuss the concerns you had about your accelerated program option . If you need to speak with us about any other concerns, please feel free to give us a call or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I was getting Social Security Disability then everything started falling apart. And some of the creditors that I had were calling and talking about my loans. So many things were happening at the same time and it got to be too much for me so I sought out debt settlement services. A couple of the ones that I had gone to weren't calling me back and giving me the information I needed.

I went with Century because of their fees and I wanted to hurry up and get this started, so I can get these bills paid off. But Century forgot to tell me how much they were going to get paid and they did not make it clear. I thought I was building up my money again in the account but I was actually making payments to them. For instance, if I had a debt that's $1,000 and they negotiated it down to $500, I end up paying them $400. So, I’ve paid off one of the bills, but I'm still paying them. I was speaking with an attorney two days ago, and he understands me trying to get these bills paid off, but he told me to look at the fees that I’m paying when I could negotiate myself. It’s a little bit too high. Right now, I'm not paying the bill and also not building up my account. I'm paying them and it will be until October.

Century has helped me alleviate some of the stress because I was figuring out how to pay everybody at the same time. At the beginning, they have somebody assigned to you and get you started. Then, you’re on your own. Now, I have a couple of my creditors who are sending me emails and giving me 10 days to respond and offering to make a deal. But when I forwarded this information to Century, I didn’t hear anything from them.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Phyllis. We regret any confusion about how the program works. A Century representative has reached out to discuss the length of time needed to obtain settlements on your accounts. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to understand your concerns and offer congratulations on the completion of your first settlement. We wish you the best of luck with your plans to resolve your debt going forward. If anything changes with your current situation, please feel free to reach out to our team.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I didn't know it would take so long to settle payoffs with the 6 companies I gave you. Only one was settled and finally paid off and the 5 others hassled me 2 and 3 times a week to pay the past due amounts. To boot, more interest charges were add to the original amounts. Every time I tried to call Century it was a different office, company and person until I was totally confused. I couldn't get answers as to what was being done so I canceled out of the program with only one payoff.

I am assuming you will no longer deduct $266 mo. from my account. I am 85 yrs old and can't handle all this confusion.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Sonja! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

They have been great in helping me reduce my debt. When I began they assisted me with debt collectors calling me and reducing or stopping harassing calls. They have reduced most of my debt with creditors and settled several of my accounts. They also always keep me informed of their activity on my account. I highly recommend them for helping me get rid of my debt where otherwise I would still be struggling. Thanks Century.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Gloria. We regret any confusion about how the program works. A Century representative has reached out to discuss the concerns you had about our settlement process. If you need to speak with us about any other concerns, please feel free to give us a call or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I am a little disappointed that the payoff is on only one or two creditors at a time. I would have liked to have seen payment on all for some amount but I realize you set the amounts with the creditors.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Janet. We regret any confusion about how the program works. A Century representative has reached out to you to discuss the concerns you had about the program length. If you need to speak with us about any other concerns, please feel free to give us a call or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Process takes entirely too long to complete. Only helps to ruin my credit further not improve it at this time. I am sorry that I went with the company. The first initial introduction did not indicate that it would be this long. You are getting monthly payments so let's get these accounts settled.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Anthony! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I am please with all the work you have for me and the effort you try to keep me inform. I only wish that would go a little faster and that had more fund to work with. As we continue forward I can't to be finish and to move forward without any debt. I Thank you for your assistance Century.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Kay. We regret any confusion about how the program is set up. A Century representative has reached out and discussed the concerns you had about the legitimacy of your Century program. If you need to speak with us about any other concerns, please feel free to give us a call or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I was laid off from my job and I had difficulty continuing to pay the credit cards. I started with Century Support Services in April and it’s confusing because I actually started with another company. I don’t know if they sold it or they were a part of it. That was never really clear. I pay a monthly amount and they also charge me a fee for that monthly amount that I pay to them. They're supposed to be negotiating with my credit cards and I'm paying them but no action has been taken yet. I was afraid I was getting into a scam situation because the letters I get have no letterhead on them. I look at their website to make sure my payment was credited. In August, I'll have five payments then I'm going to give them a call after that.

The monthly charge for direct deposit or direct debit is way too high. When you take that out every month for 12 months and for x amount of years until they get this done plus the overall amount that you pay to begin with, it's thousands of dollars. They take out the initial charge at the end and put it in the payment somehow. If I had this to do all over again, I’ll see if they can negotiate because they say they have the right to come back and ask for more money monthly because the creditors aren’t willing to settle. I wish I had known that and I could have called the credit card earlier.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Manny! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. Thank you for passing along ideas on how we can improve the client experience. We review each suggestion we receive from clients and try to take action whenever possible. The Century team will continue to work diligently to help you complete your program.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I have too many credit cards that I needed to pay so I signed up with Century Support. I felt very comfortable with their reps and they were great. The rep answered questions if she could. But I hate when I call them and the reps have to ask me all the questions they'd have to identify me with because it's a pain in the butt. There should be some type of code or a number so that I wouldn't have to answer everything.

I’m making two payments a month for three years in order to have the debts paid off but it’s probably going to be longer. There should also be once a month or once every two or three months progress report of what's going on. They've settled one of my credit cards but they haven't settled my Bank of America account yet. I keep getting letters in the mail that they're suing me. But there's just not enough money in my account for them to settle my Bank of America credit card. Hopefully, they can take care of all the other credit cards, but so far, so good.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Catino. We regret any confusion about how the program works. Our top goal is to save you money by negotiating favorable settlements on your accounts. A Century representative has reached out to you and discussed the negotiation process in greater detail. If you have any further questions or concerns, please give us a call, or feel free to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the details of your program.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I originally had Century Support to get my credit cards paid off. They told me to let the Discover go into delinquency which I did. And Discover is suing me now. Century said that they're not a law firm and they can't do anything about it. I had to get my own lawyer. Also, they're supposed to be doing my Mastercard now, but I haven't heard anything about that. I’ve been with them close to a year and the last time we've been in contact was a few months ago, but I haven’t heard from them anymore.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Cindy! Joseph is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well he is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Century Support has done a settlement on one of the four debts I have. We're still waiting on the other three. I worked with Joseph and he was really good and very knowledgeable. I would email him, and he would call me back. I'm satisfied with the way they're working. The first one was $600 and something for their fee, and it might be a little steep. But they’re helping me to find financial freedom and I hope I'm not in debt for the rest of my life with Century Support.

They're doing a wonderful job. I go online and I check every so often how things are going. I get a letter every once in a while and I got one that's not a real nastygram from one of the creditors. I took a picture of it and put it on my email, and forwarded it to Century Support. But, I haven't gotten any harassing calls here lately, so I know they're working with them. They only debit $140 every two weeks out of my account. So, I know that that doesn't save a lot in the reserve and the balance in the bank for it. But I was hoping that it would move along. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Ada! We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. We are happy to hear your brother-in-law has been referred to Century!

Original review: July 21, 2017

My husband had done a debt consolidation and he said that Century Support would be the best way to go. The first gentleman we spoke to to set up the whole thing was very nice and informative. But when I had another question about something, I called him and he said I have to call somebody else. It's not like he brushed me off but I felt like he could have at least heard what I had to say. Also, it's always on me to call to find out what's going on. But when they post something that's when they email me. We're paying every month and they've helped pay the amount of money that we owed. They settled for a little less than we're able to but they're helping us get rid of debt. My husband already recommended his brother to do it.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Shannon. We regret any confusion about how the program works. A Century representative has reached out to you and was able to discuss the circumstances that lead you to become concerned about the program length. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to speak with you and understand your plans for your resolving your accounts. If anything changes with your current situation, please feel free to reach out to our team.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I was really behind on my credit card. I didn't make enough money to pay them so I was looking for a way to get help. I got a postcard in the mail from Century Support Services so I called them. They sounded like they could help me so I went with them. But as of last week, I cancelled their program. Everything seemed fine and they seemed to be trying to do what they said they would but I wasn't as happy with them as I initially thought I would be. I only had three credit cards that they needed to negotiate with and they only settled with one of them.

They were still unable to negotiate with the other two and they should have been able to over the 13 month period I've been with them. It cost me over $2,000 and I don't think I got $2,000 worth of service. Although, working with their customer service was excellent. Every time I called them, they were very nice, polite and seemed to want to help me but it just didn't go that far. I'm going the bankruptcy route now and I wish I had done that a year ago rather than wasting the money. I thought I'd get out of debt but I didn't.

Century Support Services Company Profile