Call toll free
4.52/5
Based on 212 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

365 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 16, 2018

It has not been an easy road to travel, Century has been with me every step of the way walking it with me, guiding, answering questions. Most of all is the comfort of knowing you’re not alone. Thank you Century!

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I’m very happy with Century Support Services. I first checked them out online and I heard that they have really good reviews and they were around for a while. I got in and I like how they handle everything. They only reach out when they need to, and I like how I make my payment. And then every time I call and I have questions, they always have their answers. So far, I had four debts and they have settled three. I have a big one left. I only have to make that one payment every month and it’s been almost two years now. So, I have saved a lot of money. I am so satisfied with my experience with them that I had my mother enrolled in the program too.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I am very happy with Century. They worked very hard to help me and I am completely satisfied with the service provided. All the employees I dealt with were very helpful and caring. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you Century!

Original review: June 15, 2018

They have been very helpful. I have already have one settlement and working on more. I hope to be out of debt soon. The chat box people are very helpful and are willing to help when you need answers. They have also helped with creditors calls.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Century Support is right on top of everything. I was over $11,000 in debt with creditors and also with DentalFirst. I saw Century Support on Facebook and they were recommended by a lady on the Shark Tank. So, I thought that Century Support may help me. I put my name and phone number down and they called me. I liked that they appointed an attorney for me and kept the creditors from calling. I'm not used to going without making a payment and Century said that I'm gonna have to stop making payments. I was paying out over $600 a month trying to keep the minimum paid and I was struggling. But with Century, it was wonderful.

It has taken almost a year, but I'm gonna be out of debt completely by the end of this year. I started with them last year with a small amount. I'm putting in $380 now and they are negotiating with Wells Fargo, which I had a debt of $8,000 and they got it down to $4,000, which I'm very happy with. I'm really excited because I haven't thought that I would ever get out of debt. I'm never getting back in debt either. In August, I'll be done with Wells Fargo and they've already negotiated with DentalFirst, wherein they've gotten the debt down from $1,800 to a $1,000.

The staff at Century Support kept me updated on everything and they would email me and let me know when they'll negotiate. And then I decide if I want to take that negotiation. If I don't, then I tell them and then they would negotiate again. At first, it was hard for me as I had to go without making payments and my money builds up in there. But after I got over that, it was fine. My experience with Century Support has been excellent and I'm very happy with them. I'm gonna celebrate when I get out of debt.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: June 14, 2018

We had some credit card debt that I wanted to settle and get off our backs. I was on the computer one day and I've seen an advertisement from Century Support Services, and I just contacted them. The woman I spoke with explained everything and we went from there. Their enrollment process was really easy. Their reps are available all the time when I call. Century makes deals on getting our debts paid. They take so much money and pay so much on our debt. They game a 24 months timeline, but it's gonna take a bit longer because February is coming up real quick and I got two big ones that haven't been touched yet and that's worrying me. So far, they have worked on four accounts. Two of them were settled and they're still making payments on two or three of them. Overall, I feel comfortable working with them and they update me every month.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I was looking online for a company that could help me out. I became disabled and I needed to settle some debt right away. I called one of the big consumer companies and they directed me to Century. The program they signed me up for was a set fee, and was for a certain amount of time. And they were true to their word. They said, “This is what’s gonna happen. You’ll be debt-free in 48 months,” which was fine for me. And they said, “If you pay a little more every month, please do so.” And, so far, I have not paid an extra but they are still on the same schedule.

The only thing is that they have to let your get-go’s into collection and they negotiate with the collection companies, and then I have to rebuild my credit after it’s done. Nevertheless, I’m almost finished. My interactions with their representatives were very positive. They helped me out, guided me through it, basically held my hand through the system. Also, the contact numbers for the lawyer where you send the collection notices to was very easy for me to do. In the beginning, it was rough, but it got a little easier as the debt settled. I’m very happy. It was a good schedule they set up for me, and they were willing to work with you a little bit on your budget.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Century was the first company I ran into when it looked appealing at the time. They worked out a plan that works for me for the most part. It’s been good but when the settlements were being made, I had to add money to what they were originally taking out which would get better in the long run. But in the meantime, it’s making things a little tighter. Otherwise, the program seems to be working out okay. They get their money every month and they made settlements with most of the people.

Their reps I have spoken to have been very helpful. But communication can be improved. Sometimes I’d still like to know a little bit more than what they’re telling me, than what I know without having to go dig up my accounts and finding things out. I didn’t quite fully understand what was going on. I’d like for the whole thing to be taken care of faster in some other fashion but that’s not the way they work. Also, I'd like an occasional update other than, “Here’s your monthly statement.”

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was tired of paying all the bills and I wanted to get my debt paid off so I can build my credit back up. Century Support Services have gotten rid of two debts and they’re working on one and one’s gonna be paid in December. So then I’ll have three more to do and that’s it. Their representatives are all really nice and I haven’t had any problems. And if I ask them a question, they answer it. I also have this app that tells me what we have paid and how much we have left. I would recommend Century Support Services.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Century Support Services is very good. Someone referred me to them, and I've been with them for a couple of years now. They analyzed all the accounts and they gave me one figure to pay, of which I owe a balance up until 2019. There are some that are settled already. Their reps are very professional. They’ve gone out of their way and have been very patient. Sometimes I feel guilty when I’m at work and I’m not able to talk and understand. However, I explained that to them in the beginning. They are very precise and consistent with letting me know before I hang up if there are any other merchants, to let them know which way they could take care of it. In my plan, I’m paying 280, but I wish it was a little lower, like 160. But I had accepted it because I want to try to get it completed as much as possible.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I signed up with Century Support Services to pay off the debt. They help me to negotiate with whoever I have to pay and then they give some to them. I've been in their program for three years now and so far, I've settled a few accounts with them. However, some bills are so high. In fact, some I have to pay $5000. The highest is Financial One and then Capital One. But I have to send a paper for Capital One because it took me to the marshal. Anytime they pay me, Century has taken money, some 10%, out of my card. It’s stressful. I make a mistake and I realize it. What I want Century to do is to trust people. They should open their own card, where we put all the money and then we keep paying the companies. Nonetheless, their reps are good. They talk well to get me to be happy. They are patient and they are really nice. My experience with them was great.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I had eight to 10 credit cards, and I was paying our rent, electricity and some other necessary things while the rest was going out to pay credit card debt. My wife told me I had too many credit cards and I agreed with her but I didn't know how to get out. I saw an ad online for Freedom Debt Relief, and I called and explained my situation to them. They got me squared away with Century Support, and I've been working with Century since March 1st. They have a specific person who's assigned to my situation and a specific negotiator who works on my situation. Now I have money that's freed up every month. I have been able to pay off two creditors so far and I am extremely happy.

Century Support Services response

Daniel, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for your clients. We strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I had to go on disability, and I didn't have the money to pay those credit card bills. Century Support explained things to me, told me how it was gonna work and told me what I would have to pay each month in order for them to get up enough money to start settling my debts. And then they set me up online, sent me messages and called me several times. I was leery about everything at first, but I feel pretty comfortable now. I just have one payment come out each month, instead of several. I'm eight months into the program and they've settled three cards already.

Century Support Services response

Chaddie, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I was looking to consolidate my loans to be charged with only one interest fee and I came across Century's services. After talking to them and how their actual company works, it was something that I was interested in. I was just severely in debt. Century's program helped me tremendously. I ended up getting into debt again after they helped me and I was even able to give the new debt to Century for them to negotiate which put me in a better position at this time. Their reps were very helpful and very available. I was most impressed with the fact that they could settle my loan for at least 50% or more.

When they negotiate, you pretty much have to decide whether you agree to the settlement or not and they lock you into a date. I’ve asked them if I could change the date so it falls in the middle of my pay period. But they explained to me that it could mess up the settlement agreement. Other than that, I've been extremely satisfied and I'm not even a whole year in. I was concerned at first because they advised me to stop making all payments to the lenders and they would work it out. And they have proven to do that so far. I was close to paying $800 a month before I worked with Century, and now I only pay $158.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 18, 2018

This program is a complete scam. They are there to help you until they get called out for not making smart decisions. I get tons and tons of emails about a debt settlement opportunity (with super high interest), but when I need assistance with my account I can't get a call back to save my life. I had a settlement opportunity and apparently my account representative just "assumed" it was too high and never presented it to me. I am now facing a lawsuit because of the missed opportunity. I have attempted to call the priority team for four days in a row and was told they were "too busy" and they have 4000 clients and only four priority representatives.

They scheduled a time to talk with me two different times and both times no one called me. Talk about a joke. The math just does not add up for this program and I would never ever recommend someone do it. I started in a time of desperation and it was an awful decision on my part. The workers are uninformed and extremely unhelpful. Coming from an educated person, I would highly highly recommend NOT starting this program unless you want to forfeit your money to a company that will not do anything for you. I am in the process of trying to cancel this immediately and will be seeking legal assistance for the missed settlement opportunity that my account rep just thought I couldn't afford. Biggest mistake ever.

Century Support Services response

Jennifer -- Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Your review has been shared with our Director of Customer Service and other senior managers, as part of our complaint management system. We make every effort to foster good communication with each of our clients while they are enrolled on the Century program. It’s unfortunate that there was such a breakdown in communication regarding how your program is structured and how settlements are obtained. Our records show that you recently spoke with your advocate, Brianna, to discuss the concerns mentioned in your review. We appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and discuss satisfactory resolutions. At your request, your Century program has been concluded. Our team will remain available to discuss any additional questions you may have regarding your account closure. We thank you again for your valuable feedback, because it helps us improve our customer’s experience.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I wanted to clear up all my debts and I had heard through my sister, who had a lot more debt than I did, that she had gone through Century Support Services. She was pleased to talk to the gentleman that she initially talked to so that was what got me to go with them. I called and they went through my credit report. They pulled all the accounts that I had with an outstanding balance. They consolidated all the measly little debt that was nickel-and-diming me. It was $7,000 and it was about a year and a half. I signed some paperwork over the internet and then I started paying every month. They would call me every time they had a settlement for me. It was very easy. I highly recommend Century Support Services. They were honest. I was nervous in the beginning so they guided me in the direction that I would be okay. Working with them will hopefully make me a little more debt free and happier in life. I'll be done in August or sooner if we can get more money in.

Century Support Services response

Kelly, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I wanted to get rid of my bills and Century Support was offered to me on my cellphone so I responded. They help me settle my debts and it works out fine. Century’s reps help me a lot. They are friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the job. Out of the five outstanding bills I have, they finished one bill and there are two bills that they are finishing, so there are two more bills to settle. Their reps would send me email and phone call to call them back if they are gonna settle some of my accounts. So, we’ve been calling or emailing each other back and forth. So far, I feel good working with Century and I could sleep better at night because there is progress about the settlement of my debts.

Century Support Services response

Amparito, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the phone. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I have a small accounting company and at a point in time, the one client that I had became seriously delinquent in payments to me, so I became delinquent with my credit card companies and sought debt settlement services. Century Support Services called me several times and I kept putting them off. But once I was ready to do something with my debts and they explained to me what the process was and what they were gonna do, it made sense to go with them.

The interactions I've had with the staff at Century have been positive. I just called Customer Service and the rep that answered handled my concern. If not, then they'd refer me to a specific person. Also, Century has a very good website where I can see everything that's going on and I can easily download and scan information that I get from my creditors and put it in the files so they can view it.

I identified the five credit cards for which they were gonna negotiate a settlement for me. I'm paying a fixed, monthly amount and they're gonna use those funds to pay off those credit cards. I was told that they'd wait up to a point where there's a certain amount of money in my account, then they would start negotiating. But if a credit card company contacted me, then they'd deal with the company for settlement.

Based upon where I am now in the program where they've settled one out of five of my credit card accounts, it would be nice for them to give me a periodic update on the status of my other four accounts, but they don't do that. But other than that one negative, Century appeared to be everything that they said they were gonna be. If I call in and complain about that issue, someone there will call me back and talk to me about it. Their response time has been excellent. I was gonna recommend Century Support Services, but I'd explain to people the one negative that I have about their service.

Century Support Services response

Ronald, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We make every effort to foster good communication with each of our clients. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your accounts, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. This information is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 12, 2018

A friend of mine went through Century Support Services program and she suggested it to me. In the beginning, I worked with one of their reps named Susan. Then if I had a question or concern, I will call the customer service and speak to any of the reps there. All of them are very helpful and courteous. They took time to explain stuff to let me know and work with me. I’m doing debt consolidation with them and it saves me money and gets rid of the debt faster. Century helped me become more responsible and have a better outlook on keeping on track and not getting carried away using the credit cards. I'm almost finished with the program and should be finished by July.

Century Support Services response

Patricia, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. Our representatives strive daily to deliver the highest level of customer experience to each client enrolled on the program. Century’s primary objective is to negotiate with your creditors to settle each of your debts for less than the amount you otherwise would owe. We appreciate you taking the time to share your Century experience and we will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to a successful completion.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I needed to control my debt and was having a hard time getting approved for a consolidation loan. Century Support Services came as the next best thing and with the information that came out with my search, I went with it. During enrolment, I went in and contacted the relief person and talked to them, provided the information that they were looking for as far as what I wanted to include. They looked at my credit profile as well to see what items could be included in the debt management program. Then it got turned over to Century, and then the account’s being funded on a monthly basis on the 15th. They agreed to take the lowest amount that I was comfortable with and so far, it has worked for me. They said if they came to an agreement with a settlement for one of my debt vendors, they will contact me and let me know if there weren’t enough funds in the account and if I could afford to put more in order to take care of the settlement.

It would be nice to have the same person to deal with on a regular basis who I can talk to about my concerns and see where they are, negotiation-wise. I’ve talked to different people almost every time. It’s managed but it’s call management and no real connectivity as far as a regular assigned representative. But I’m just starting the program and only been here for two months now. But within that two months, we’ve successfully dealt with one settlement already. My program is for four years or sooner, and I can add more to it as I find things in my reports that wasn’t included originally so there's always room for flexibility in it.

I would tell my friends that if they were struggling to make their payments and living paycheck to paycheck, it may take a ding on their credit report and they may have to lose some credit line but it’s worth going through the program if they're paying over $1000 in minimum payments and not getting anywhere. They have to pay a little bit of a fee but it’s worth it to have peace of mind.

Century Support Services response

Karen, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I was concerned with my medical bills and was looking on the internet to see who had the best ratings among the different debt settlement companies. I then went with Century Support Services. I talked to somebody on the phone and they set me up. They told me everything that would happen and how long it would take. The process was pretty simple. Their reps were always cordial and polite and if I had any questions, they were always able to answer anything. They told me that if I got any correspondence in the mail for any of those medical bills, to just fax it to them and they would take care of it, which they did. I had eight bills and Century took care of them.

Century Support Services response

Deborah, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you and our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven't already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I was trying to consolidate my credit cards and pay them off. Century Support Services was a little bit more flexible in their draft dates compared to all the others that I talked to. With Century, I can change the draft dates any time I need it. But once I set them, that's it. The reps are all great. They’re very knowledgeable and really helpful. The young lady whom I dealt with on the debt consolidation was really, really nice to me. And from the start, from the first person I talked to all the way up until now, everybody’s really professional. They were able to work with me on the payment and on the paydays. The program has been working and so far, Century has been taking care of the debt settlements. I started the program a couple of months ago and they’ve already settled my second debt.

Century Support Services took a load off of me and has impacted my life tremendously. I haven't checked my credit score but the calls are getting less and I noticed two of my creditors don’t call anymore. And then I know Century paid one of them because they already sent me a thank you letter for making arrangements with them. Century Support Services is wonderful and I’d refer them any day.

Century Support Services response

Jacqueline, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value our partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I was Googling on what I can do to get my credit card debts taken care of without ruining my credit and Century Support Services took it and contacted the consumer, and agreed to a lower amount than I actually had credit for. They deleted the late and interest fees and made it to what I owed. I paid them a monthly payment and they consolidated all the credit cards and each one got paid off one-by-one. It was a consistent program. All I had to do is make a payment and they took care of most of it. Then they would have me get on the phone and verify when they were canceling or setting up payment or settling the debt with the company itself. I was always involved, which was awesome.

Their representatives were very good at what they did. And contacting them was easy. They had an online program I enrolled on and I can check the status of my account. Moreover, everyone I talked to always had to talk to their supervisor to make sure they were telling me the proper information and not something that had changed and they didn’t know about. They tell me that they don’t want to give me false information that something ain’t updated yet. Right now, I’m debt-free.

Century Support Services response

Crystal, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact for you. Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience and offer you our congratulations on successfully completing your Century program and reaching your goal of financial freedom!

Original review: May 6, 2018

The Century Support program was just like another bank that was holding some money, which I had to pay off eventually through their fee. But they never told me upfront what the fee was. Also, it was a headache waiting for the progress. There was an account to go online, but I was moving around a lot and the only time I would hear from them is when I would call to see where I was standing and how much I had yet to pay. They would put me on hold, ask for my name and address, then they would come back and let me know where I stood. It would be nice to get at least a text saying my progress. Other than that, I’ve had one account closed up and I have one more to go. And I’ll be stopping my monthly payment because I'll be paid off in June. Also, I was able to take care of one of my accounts and after what I learned, I could have paid it off myself without going to a third party.

Century Support Services response

Rodney, We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Your review has been shared with our Director of Customer Service and other senior managers, as part of our complaint management system. We acknowledge that there may have been a gap in communication regarding Century's earned settlement fees. Our team makes every effort to foster good communications with you during your Century program. Our Senior Customer Advocate, Katelyn, has initiated an internal review of your concerns and upon completion of this review, she has reached out to discuss all possible solutions. Our records show that you spoke with Katelyn this week and she was able to address your concerns with Century's earned settlement fees and your program. Katelyn has also committed to following up with you again next month in order to assist you with making arrangements towards completing your program ahead of your estimated program length. We thank you again for sharing your feedback and providing us the opportunity to address the concerns mentioned in your review and any other questions that may have come up during our conversation regarding your Century Program.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 5, 2018

Century Support Services is a rip off. Once they settle a debt they charge a 25% fee based on the original debt amount. Once you finish paying off the negotiated credit card debt and add their 25% fee you're at the same amount you originally owed. I withdrew after I settled 1 account using them. I personally contacted my other two credit companies and negotiated and settled reaching a better deal without the 25% fee. If you cannot pay your credit cards, call them directly. They will work with you!

Century Support Services response
Jim, We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, which we take very seriously. Your review has been shared with our Director of Customer Service and other senior managers, as part of our complaint management system. We acknowledge your feeling that that there may have been a gap in communication regarding Century's earned settlement fees. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication with you during your Century program.
Our Senior Customer Advocate, Katelyn, has initiated an internal review of your concerns and upon completion of this review, she has reached out to discuss all possible solutions. Our top goal is to save you money by negotiating a favorable settlement with your creditors for less than the balance owed, which is much better than making the minimum payments over the next 20 to 30 years.
With debt settlement, we work towards reducing the principle balances that you owe, along with any interest and fees that you may accumulate during the program. Always keeping in mind that both the settlement amount and the earned settlement fee are all paid from the accumulated funds in your dedicated reserves account. Century does not process any earned settlement fees until we have successfully negotiated a debt, it is authorized by you and a first payment has been made towards that debt.

Katelyn will continue to follow up with you and work on all possible solutions regarding your program. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we encourage you to give her a call so that we may have the opportunity to address the concerns mentioned in your review and any other questions you may have concerning your Century program.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I was battling credit card problems and Century was the first that I was able to contact. Their support and services were very professional, very knowledgeable, and helped me out the way I was expecting so I was satisfied. I helped me with debt settlement and negotiation with credit card companies. They also had the United Consumer Advocacy Network, which was basically a legal team that helped me out if the company was getting in touch with me too much, like harassing me with phone calls. I'm almost done with the process and waiting for one more credit card.

Century gave me a plan that worked great for me. When I needed to do something, they gave me step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions. And when they saw an opportunity to help me out, they took care of it and jumped right in there. I totally feel that while they are a business and I’m sure they had some profit out of it, they are looking out for me. So far, four of my five credit cards has been very successful. I also like their reps' professionalism. If I call in, I get quick, good and accurate answers.

However, their legal team and their customer service team did not communicate effectively. They could improve that because sometimes I’d tell the customer support team that, “No. The legal team helped me out on that. I’m all set there.” And their customer service would say, “Oh, okay. Maybe we should walk across the building and talk to our legal team because we didn’t get that message.” Other than that, working with them has been a big help. It saved me several thousands of dollars. If anyone is in a situation that matches Century Support Services, I’d refer them.

Century Support Services response

Daniel, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert staff, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I wind up having very expensive out-of-pocket prescription drugs and realized I was gonna be defaulting on my payments because of the out-of-pocket expenses so I went online. Century came up and I went with them when someone answered the phone immediately when I called. All the staff I spoke to at any time answered my questions. If they didn’t know the answer, they transferred me to somebody that did. Their reps wanted to know who I owed money to, why I sought out a debt settlement company and if I was late with my payments. During the process, they were informative and explained what their role and my role was. I'm impressed with their professionalism. They have their ducks in a row no matter who I spoke to at what level, from the person answering the phone all the way up to the negotiators.

They settled and negotiated my settlements for the three cards of three credit card companies that I have accounts with. They were able to settle one for more than 50%, and then they settled Barclays at 54% which was the highest one. I’m still in the process and I have four more payments in that. I understand that there are time factors and that I’m not the only person that got this problem that’s working with Century. But it just seemed like a long time went before I heard anything from the time I started the program. I’ve been in the program for ten months and I was antsy about the wait. They just settled a settlement amount with Barclays and I have nine months with that and I’ll be done.

But there was a point in the process when Barclays made a settlement offer of $1,300, and I was very diligent scanning and sending all my invoices, letters, threats, and all of that good stuff to Century the day I got it and nothing ever came of that until the final settlement of $3,100. It left a bad taste in my mouth ‘cause it went on forever. The only thing I can contribute it to was that they probably wanted a lump sum instead of payments because of the time I wasn’t paying my monthly debit that they were taking from my account was to pay for other settlements that Century had already negotiated. Other than that, working with them gave me peace of mind and I really like when the creditors stopped calling. I followed Century’s instructions and they stopped. Overall, my experience with them was pretty good. Go with them.

Century Support Services response

Madeline, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to provide the highest level of customer experience possible. We make every effort to foster good communication with you while you are enrolled in your Century program. Century usually contacts your creditors once we are prepared to begin negotiations. The actual negotiation activity is typically very limited until you have saved up enough in your settlement account, for us to make reasonable offers on your accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The MyCentury portal is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I was having financial help from my family and my mother passed away. And it cut my father’s money down and he couldn’t help me out anymore. I was left with some bills that I couldn’t pay and I lost the car too. I’m on disability and social security so I was really hurting and the only way I knew how to get everything paid is to find a way to do debt settlement. I went to two different bankruptcy places and they said they couldn’t help me because I didn’t make enough money. The debt settlement was my only other option. Then, I came across Century Support and I was impressed by what they said.

I initially contacted them and I discussed why I was thinking of debt settlement and they were more than happy to help me get that part of my life straightened out. They told me that it was the place to do it. They told me what they could do and the amount of money that we could do it. I just started the process last August and I felt very comfortable working with Century. However, I dislike having people getting my bank account and doing the auto-pay stuff. But it was the way Century handled things and I had a little trouble with that. It was the first time that I have ever let anybody in my account. In the beginning, I was always scared that they would take too much or they would take the wrong amount but it’s been like clockwork. We set a date and I made sure I have the money in my account. The same amount every month on the same day.

Century has taken some of the worries off of my shoulders. My credit score plummeted, but I knew it was going to. When you go in any kind of debt settlement or bankruptcy or anything that has to do with your bill, there’s gonna be some problems. You just have to go with the fact that you’re going to settle the problems and things will get better. That was what I felt. It was hard for a while but at the end of it, it will give me peace of mind and that’s what I wanted. Century always had an answer for me for anything I’ve called about or asked. They always put me at ease and because of that, it made me really comfortable with the process. They did the best they could to work with me. I'd definitely recommend Century to a friend.

Century Support Services response

Sharon, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced staff, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I was drowning in debt then. I made a mistakes of taking a 157% loan for six years with OneMain Financial. Century was fully-rated on the computer and the best there is in the business so I sought their help. They take $200 a month and they do their best. I’ll have a better credit in another 10 or 12 months, and then a real good credit in a year and a half. Century was very sympathetic, understanding and very reasonable on my quote. Working with them has given me some peace of mind, because I'll be okay again soon.

Century Support Services response

Mark, thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I got way over my head with credit card debts and some other debts. And then, I got sick. I found out that I had Adult Onset Diabetes along with everything else that’s wrong with me. They all came on when I passed 65. I got swamped, overwhelmed and I couldn’t do it. I saw Century Support Services in an ad and I called them and talked to them. The guy told me exactly how it worked, what they were gonna do and how long it would take. He wasn’t vague about it and wasn’t trying to draw me in. This takes a long time but if I gave them more money, they would do it shorter.

The salesman who works at Century Support Services was the guy that answered the phone most of the time and I went through him. He was usually very quick and had to get off the phone, but he would answer my questions. There was no problem. If I couldn’t get him, he would call me straight back. I could call like that to talk to someone and he’ll explain everything to me like it is. If you don’t like it, don’t take it. Go to somebody else. But you may not get as good a service as I’ve gotten, because every month, Century would send me an email. And if I go on to their website, they show me exactly where my money is, how much I’ve got in there, and who they’ve paid. And it all balances out.

Their job is not an easy task, trying to negotiate with some of these credit card companies. They’re a good company to deal with if you wanna get rid of some debts. It takes time to negotiate a deal with a credit card company and get the price negotiated down before you can pay it. Then you pay Century and they pay the credit card company. They’ve never cheated me and they’ve never tried to. I was a fraud investigator for years and if they tried to defraud me, I would know in a second. They will help you if you let them but you gotta go along with them.

It cost me $250 a month and it's not cheap but they’re paying two or three people out of that. Plus, they got their own fees which was fine. They gotta live too. I had a question about one of the fees that they had but I talked to them about it and they explained it to me, and it was to my satisfaction. The fees were reasonable and I’d recommend Century to other people if they had the same problem as I did.

Century Support Services response

Billy, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you more access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to helping you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Century Support Services, LLC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. Century Support Services helps consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief.

• No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on individual accounts as they are settled.

• Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money.

• Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.

• Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.

• Best for: people with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg