toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Donald! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Nice work so far!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I am pleased with the Service the Century Credit Management team has provided me. They are professional, courteous, informative and get things done in a timely matter. They have helped me reconstruct my credit rating and pay off my past due accounts. In a relatively short time I can see light through the tunnel. I am very pleased with their help. I recommend them to anyone who wants to get out of debt without having to file bankruptcy. An excellent company.

Very pleased with how my account experience has been. I couldn't ask for a better person than Shane **. He has taken excellent care of me. Thank you. Would recommend to anyone who needs help. He has taken the time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Monique! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I googled and Century Support Services was the first name that came up. Though they didn't get great reviews and I failed to read all the reviews, I didn't have any problems because two of my settlements have been made. One is all paid and one they're paying four months late. Now, I'm waiting for another one. That's the final one then I'll be done. The team at Century Support Services is wonderful. They connect me by email or they call, too. The only problem I had was when they changed the system and I didn't know. When I went to log in, I couldn't get in. They helped me out on it but I had to use another software which drove me crazy. They could have told me to use Firefox instead of me trying to get in and thinking something was wrong with my password.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Lynda! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I was in debt. I called Century Support Services, and they went through my accounts and they've been working on them ever since. It was very easy. Slowly but surely they’re coming off, and I even saw a tad bit of improvement on my credit scores. They keep me posted all the time if anything changes or if they need my approval. They call or text me and I call them right back. I've also never had one bit of trouble with their reps, they've been absolutely awesome. I was, at the beginning, getting a lot of debt calls and a lot of people calling and stuff and they took care of all that and eased my mind. They're very reassuring and I was very comfortable. It has been easy to communicate with them and they have provided great guidance. I would recommend them if someone asked me.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Justin! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible. Thank you for recommending Century to your friends!

Original review: July 9, 2017

Always get my questions answered very quickly. Always helpful and willing to take the time to explain things completely. I never have to worry about not getting all the information that I need. I will definitely recommend this service to friends.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Shelley! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 9, 2017

Everyone I have dealt with has been very professional and very caring concerning my account. I appreciate the help I have received. The site is user friendly and easy to navigate. It's nice to know someone is working to help me get out of this hole.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Roger! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. It is great to hear you are trying to make additional contributions to your account. Thank you for choosing Century on your journey toward financial freedom.

Original review: July 8, 2017

So far I've been very pleased. I know they can only get so much done until there's more in my acct. I'm talking to a lady about sitting with her dad at night a few nights a week. If I was to get that after I get a little ahead I will try to send some additional funds for my fund.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Kimberly! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I am still new and hopefully things will get straightened out soon. Right now my finances are a nightmare. That is not your fault though. My primary concern at this point is dealing with my banking institution and keeping my head above water. It's always darkest before the dawn.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Leona! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Thank you mentioning how helpful the "Who's Who" list has been.

Original review: July 7, 2017

I was very hesitate and cautious when I contacted Century to help with my debts; however I am at peace with the various methods of staying on my case and allowing me to actively participate in the progress and means of handling each creditor. Century provides step by step procedures they are in and their progress. I have access to this information and can call for support without being made to feel dumb. I love their "Who's who" list! It is all been good.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Brenda! Nicole is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Over the past year these girls have been a God sent to me. Each and everyone has always been so kind to me. Nicole ** was/ is a friend to me. She went above and beyond to help me at any time. Having this service lifted the biggest burden off my shoulders. I'll be going into my 60s debt free and that wouldn't have ever been able to this without your service. I have and will recommend this to everyone. I can't tell you how very grateful that this business has surrounded itself with such great employees. And again Nicole ** is the best!!!

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Bobby! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 23, 2017

Century Support called me and then I called to find out to see what they have to offer. Whatever questions I ask them or important things that I'm not sure about, they let me know straight out. They explain to me to the best of their knowledge so I feel good about that. I got confidence right now and I hope to keep that up. They’re also making sure my creditors are getting paid. I need my credit score to go up but it’s taking a lot of time because one more creditor has to be added on the debt settlement. I’m hoping everything is good but I don’t know if they’re working on that one next. I would like it if they can give me a call or email me, whatever will be the best thing, to inform me about the status with the creditor and to keep me updated. So that I can definitely have heads up on what’s going on and how things are happening with the other creditors. But they seem to be trustworthy so far, and my experience has been good.

Resolution In Progress

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Foday. When clients enroll in the Century program, there is an estimated program length communicated in your agreement, that is calculated based on each specific client situation. A client’s circumstances can change during the program and that will affect the completion timeline. We want to be sure that, going forward, you fully understand the process to settle your remaining debts. A Century representative will reach out to you immediately to discuss this further and review options to accelerate your program if possible.

Original review: June 16, 2017

My expectation was a swift clearance of the stuff hanging on me in my credit report but instead I had to pay one loan after another as they are negotiated. I didn't see myself out of debt sooner. What else could I do to make this possible in a shorter time.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Eusebio! Chris is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well he is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: June 14, 2017

Century Support Services provided me with consolidation services. Chris, their representative, went through the whole process, telling me what needed to be done and what I needed to provide. It has been an easy and smooth process. I have another year and a half left. Also, they told me what my options were and what direction I should be coming. I really don't have any complaints, I just wish it was a little faster. If I had to do it again, I would definitely probably go to Century.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Maria! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: June 12, 2017

Very happy with the company in reference to the way they do business. The customer service reps are outstandingly trained in being courteous and knowledgeable. They are also very thorough with checking our identity and providing the utmost information. Couldn't be more happier with the process nor the staff of this company and the help they provide.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Deborah. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is set up. Katelyn, a Century representative, will reach out to you to discuss this further.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I wasn't told the bank has a fee, so they have taken around 35.00 dollars out of account, and so far no bills haven't been taken care of. I know some of my bills are low enough to start talking to the banks.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Laura! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I have nothing but good to say about this company. They have been very friendly, knowledgeable, and supportive!!! I have been in a bind for some time now and Century has been so helpful with getting me started with their program. So far, it has been a very good experience!

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Francine! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: June 10, 2017

I am happy and stress is almost gone. Everyone who works here, is very nice and so helpful. I have never had someone who is not caring. I would recommend Century to my friends, who need the help I am getting.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Marita! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. We appreciate your feedback to include a monthly overview update. Please remember to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access up-to-date details regarding your program.

Original review: June 10, 2017

I am happy to have enrolled with Century Support Services to help me with some delinquent accounts, but what would really help me is if I could get an update at least once a month as to see what the status are with all the accounts I signed up for. I do appreciate your business though.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Karen. We apologize, if there was any miscommunication on the progress of your program. A Senior Customer Advocate is reviewing your account and will reach out to you to discuss your program and our next steps.

Original review: June 10, 2017

So far everything has gone alright until the remaining Discover card. The lowest balance. I received a summons to court and have heard nothing from you! I was told "we are not lawyers" but you would do your best. Now I might have legal fees or worse!!

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Guido! Jacob is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well he is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: May 31, 2017

When I first talked to Jacob, a representative at Century Support Services, I was worried because of my $16,000 credit cards debt. I was looking for alternatives, and one of them was the debt settlement option. I've been reading Century's reviews, positive feedbacks, and accreditation from different organizations, and it is a great company that offers debt settlement services.

Their rep, Jacob, was a very outstanding guy, explained everything well to me, and addressed every doubt that I had at that time. He was very clear and open to all my questions, and I was really comfortable working with him. However, I was a little skeptical about the way that the concept works. I've been reading about the consequences, and I don't like the complications that the program may bring, like to my credit, because I'm a person that has always strived to get my credit in good standing.

So, I had a conversation with my sons. We talked about what I am doing with that debt settlement, and they told me that it's not necessary for me to be getting to that option. They're going to be more proactive in helping me with my debts. I'm a widower and I'm sick with several health issues. So, basically, my sons will be mostly in charge of my debts and will assume most of them so I have more funds going to cover my medical expenses. And since I'm in different position now, I called Century to ask for the cancellation of our agreement. The rep told me that I will be contacted within 24 hours by someone from the company to start the cancellation process.

There might be penalties for quitting or opting out of the program. But I've only been in the program for one month, so we are in the earliest stage, and at this time Century might not have talked yet to any of my creditors. So far, I have only made two deposits. So, I have the opportunity to not interrupt a process in the middle. If we are six months from the start of the program, it would be a different scenario from the one that we have today.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Denise! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: May 29, 2017

I had a lot of debts and went into Century Support's Debt Settlement program. The company has helped me a lot and my payoff is moving right along. I've only been in the program for about over a year now and I paid off a few of my debts quicker. I only have two more people left to pay off. The two debts are high, so it's moving slowly. Century Support is trying to see what the best settlement would be.

Their representatives have been very helpful and polite. They always contact me and let me know that they came in for offers and if I want to take it so I'm pleased with them. They also impressed me. A few months, when I couldn't pay the full amount, they said, "Okay. Well, we'll knock it down. And then, when you get on your feet, then you can go back to the regular payment." They work with you like that.

I would definitely tell my friends to check out Century Support Services. If anybody needs it, they should go to them. I can watch the account myself. I don't have to always call in to them. You can go online and you can see the account yourself. You don't always have to speak to somebody that has that picture of the pie. It shows you how much of your debt is paid already and how much is left off. It tells you, "Okay, we reached out to this creditor and we got a feedback from them on this date for settlement." So, it's very helpful. All in all, the experience has been great and I now have much peace of mind.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Lawrence! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: May 27, 2017

I was trying to figure out a way of clearing out some debt I got into where it didn’t hurt my credit, but it’s too late now. It just screwed it up. I used Century for high-interest loans that I had and another one for payday loans. Century helped me with one of my debts, but they haven’t helped me with my other high-interest loan that they are still taking money for. The company I was indebted to said that they didn’t deal with companies like Century. But On my credit, they’ve already written it off and closed the account.

Working with their reps was all right until the last time. I only get paid every two weeks and on the first of the month, I usually get my truck payment, electric bill, cable bill due. So, they let me skip a payment, which only extends the payment out. But the last time I called, this guy started giving me crap about it and making threats that they will shut this off, but I'm still working with them on my debt. Overall, I’m happy with my experience and Century Support Services is good so far.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, William! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I had some financial hardships in the past couple of years of jobs. I sought out Century Support Services and they seemed like a good option for me to eliminate some of my debt through consolidation. In the beginning, I had a lot of hands on interactions with the reps. They’re very friendly and knowledgeable. At first, I was concerned but when I started things, I felt much more comfortable. They broke down the process step by step and in simplest terms so it’ll be easier for me to understand.

Then I had to provide them with all my account numbers, my debt, and then we had to wait three to six months before my accounts became upside down so those credit card companies sent me collection letters. Then I sent those to Century for them to contact the collections agency. They negotiated about a half off and then sent me an email that they have a potential agreement with the certain credit card company.

I’m about halfway through the process now and in the past four months, I haven’t really heard anything from them. They’re dealing with someone’s debt and money, cash flow kinda deal, and more communication would be great. I can access that on the account but a friendly email would be great. But so far, it’s been good because I was able to reduce my monthly payments to a fraction of the cost, which does help. I just had to see more progression but I understand it takes a little bit of time.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Hannah! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Good luck on your journey towards home ownership and thank you for recommending Century!

Original review: May 25, 2017

We're trying to build up our credit to be able to buy a house. We went with Century Support Services to consolidate our debt. They've gone above and beyond when we have an issue trying to deal with a debt collector. Anytime we have an issue that comes up, like we’d get another bill, they always tell us to send it to them and they’ll take care of it. We may get several calls and then they'll say, "No, you won't get any more." They'd also gotten a settlement on our Capital One card and it was awesome they cut down what we had to pay down in half. They're doing their due diligence to get everything settled so that we can get on the right track. They've been taking $125 out of my husband's check every few weeks. Now, they've bumped it up like $2 so, it's $127 starting June 2. $127 to help decrease the debt is nothing compared to what some people pay to get their debts down.

In addition, the cost of the program is not putting such a dent in our finances that we can't afford to make a living. It's not fun to get in a situation where you have the debt you're trying to consolidate and pay, and at the same time not going broke and not to be able to pay the current bills that you have to pay to survive. They have some settlements unsolved and they're still working on some. But other than that, they've done a really great job. We've given their name out to several people.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Chris! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: May 24, 2017

We've had too many monthly bills that were gaining up and screwing our credit score up. I was on monthly installments and we're in the middle of switching to a loan to pay for everything. Century Support Services take out $125 every other week and it goes into an account. Whenever they have a settlement offer with the amount that's in the account, they tell me they have a settlement and read what all it will take, how long it will take, and ask if I approve of it. If I do, then they settle it with that offer. Then, we start saving up more until they have enough for another offer of payment plans. They've already paid off $4,000 worth of our debt. On the website, it said we're 48% done.

I’m impressed with how they try to get a hold of me. They'll call and then if I don't answer the call, they email me and they text me. They try more than one way to reach me. We have a problem spending money and Century helped us to save enough to pay things off because they take it out automatically. It's an easy way to get your debt taken care of without ever seeing the money and having to worry about sending it in. They do everything and make sure it's okay with you.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Peggy! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I was afraid I was getting behind my debts and I wasn’t going to be able to get caught back up. I got Century Support Services' name online and read a lot up on them and they seem to be a good company to go for. I called them and they took things from there. The rep explained to me what my options were, what we could do and then I made the decision on how I wanted to do it that would be best for me. They set up where they take a certain amount each month out of my account. The program mentally helped me because I'm not worrying about getting behind anymore. I did not want to file for bankruptcy and not pay my bills, so it was very important for me to pay it and I know it's getting taken care of.

Every time I've had to talk to anyone at Century, they've been very helpful and kind to me. No one's ever made me feel like a failure about getting behind and not being able to pay. They’ve always encouraged me and made me feel that everything was going to be okay and that they are always there for me. If a friend needs some help in any kind of way financially, Century can help them. They're the company to go for because they treat you with respect and kindness and they know what they're doing.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Lisa! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Thank you for recommending Century to your friend!

Original review: May 20, 2017

I got Century’s services for debt consolidation. I enrolled and then had to set an amount payment I had to deduct while they work with the creditors. It was a good experience. I got seven accounts with them and they got most of them down. They are able to work with me to get the figures done and I appreciated how they moved quickly on everything. I'm almost done with the process. It took me like 23 months to get everything taken care of. Moreover, my credit score improved when working with them. I have recommended them to one of my friends.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Phyllis! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: May 17, 2017

Very professional & helpful. I'm an elderly woman & not very computer-savvy but the representative that worked with me was very patient & took her time with me. I really appreciate that. I have been very nervous about this debt relief and all the phone calls from the credit card companies but the representatives have assured me that all will be taken care of.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Jamecia! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I have communicated with very thorough and patient representatives. And they have made me feel really comfortable in the process and during this transition! They always take their time to understand and explain information in the simplest words. Thank you CSS for your great service.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, April! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. Thank you for expressing your love for Century!

Original review: May 15, 2017

I love Century. This is the easiest legit debt reducing company I have ever dealt with. 10 stars. I would recommend this company to everyone. Every time I've called, the representative has been very professional and understanding.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Christina! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I had a lot of old debt that I needed to get taken care of so I got a debt settlement program from Century Support Services. I was on edge when I first signed up for it because I was skeptical. But, the transparency was what got me. Also, when I first started talking to them they always followed up after a conversation to make sure if I had any more questions or concerns. They were very good at touching base with me when we were first going through it before I had agreed to go with them. They did some agreement and paid towards it monthly.

They reached out to the companies, letting them know that I was working with them to settle the debts. Then the companies that got back to them first said, “Okay. Well, we’ll settle for this amount.” Then they send me that information and then I have to agree to it. Then they pay out monthly through an account that I accrue through. Once it’s paid off, I get a letter letting me know that the debt’s been completely paid off. It’s great because I don’t have to talk to debt collectors all day. They’ve even started leaving me alone. I'm still going through the process. They’ve already paid off three of my debtors so about half of my debtors were completed and off of my record now.

The program has made it easier to get everything paid because when I tried to do it, everybody wanted me to settle right then. This was a great program for managing that and getting the funds up because I don’t have the time or the patience to deal with those people myself. They’re a little pushy. Also, I’ve always had great interactions with the reps at Century. They’ve been friendly and very thorough in explaining things. I was impressed with their transparency like knowing that things were getting taken care of and not feeling like I was being swindled. The customer support has been great. I only get contacted through them when there’s a new debt settlement agreement to be signed. Otherwise, I can check everything online. It shows me the money that I pay in, the money that goes out and where it goes to. If my friends needed a debt settlement company, I would tell them that Century Support Services is the way to go.

Century Support Services Company Profile