Call toll free
4.56/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

419 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

A rep called me after I put my name and a telephone number on one of those things that popped up on my phone asking if I needed help with my debt. He said that they do business with Century. He filled out a thing and I got hooked up with Century Support Services. They emailed me some contracts to sign. I signed them and I sent them back to them. Century has taken care of six accounts that I had. They charged me upfront for whatever they settled and I give them what I can afford a month. I give them $200 a month and so far, I've settled one account and I'm one payment away of settling the second one. If I need to change the dates that I have the money taken out, I call them ahead of time. They've been really good about helping me. At first, I was a little nervous working with them, but so far, it has worked out fine.

I talk to a different person every time and I usually have to reach out to them. They should at least contact me a bit more than they do. For example, when the last account was settled, I had to call them and ask what the next one on the list was and what we were gonna do about it. They went over everything and said that they would get me with the person that does the settling. They should be a bit more on the ball with me and let me know what's going on.

They said it usually takes anywhere from 12 months to 24 months to finish everything. My credit has dropped even lower than it was when I was struggling to pay the dues that I had. But I trust in its process that it will be better when it is all done. I would recommend Century. When I call, they are very helpful and they tell me to call if I need anything. They have never given me a problem about anything and they have been very responsive to whatever I ask them to do.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

The credit cards are just getting too big for me to maintain. I needed help in getting them paid off. I saw Century and it sounds like a good organization that would cooperate with me. They are getting the debts reduced before we start paying for them. The application process was easy and they called me when they've talked and gotten an answer for a settlement. So far Century helped me get rid of some debt and that's so important.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I wanted to pay my debts as fast as possible so I got Century for a three-year consolidation program and it's going on for a year. They answered all my questions and I got their alert on my phone. I ain't get no more bills in mail. They call me up and tell me that certain credit cards have been paid off. I don't worry about my bills no more. I just give them $200 every month until the bill is paid off, which is no problem. The more money they get, the quicker I'm out of debt. And if I had like $4,000 to give them, I'd be completely out of debt. Century is the best.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

The rep that I've talked to at Century Support Services has been fine. She explained for me every time I called them. The program has been good, but they should make it faster and make a settlement with my creditor so that they would not call me every now and then. But so far, I'd recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I had gotten myself into a bad spot where I ended up spending way too much money when I moved. I went with Century Support as it was the first debt settlement service that I saw, and I’m very grateful because they are wonderful. I have three credit cards that needed to be paid off. I put money into an account, and they see which ones have offered and when I can make an offer and pay off a debt. It has only been six months since I’ve started the process and I’m getting one paid off, which should be done in February.

Working with Century Support is getting me out of a hole. I called with a concern and before I ended up the call, I got the answer and I feel good. The reps who I’ve talked to were absolutely wonderful. They always made sure of everything. It was a bad thing to go through and I still feel stupid but they had made it possible for me to still hold my head up. I am so thankful I found Century Support Services. I don’t know what I would’ve done without them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Century Support Services has been awesome. They have been very good at answering my questions and very quick at responding if I call. They have a program that provides for me and they did a great job. They have given me a timeline and we’re on course. It looks good. They’re very supportive and have constantly kept me informed of what’s going on. It’s been a great experience to know that somebody is that attentive. It’s gonna make at the end of the next year and it should be all squared away. I’m excited about it and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I’m going through a hardship right now. I went through debt relief services and they threw me to Century Support Services, but the program has been doing too terrible. Century has already paid one of the cards, but I wanted them to pay Diamond Credit first and a Ford vehicle that I have already turned in. The vehicle had damages which weren’t done by me, it was done by a tow truck from a police department and they never wanted to fix it.

My first payment with Century was at the end of August and I have to pay $200 a month, which is $100 every two weeks, and they take it out of my account. The Century Support Services representative, Jeff, that helped me was decent and worked well. He said that my credit will be clean between two and two years and a half. However, he said I had to owe more than $5,000. I said that I was through with what I was paying for my credit cards, but he said that the only way they could take me was if I had more than $5,000 to $8,000. So, I added three credit cards and they have already been paying those, and the creditors have stopped calling me. The Century Support Services have been good and concerned.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We got in over our heads with the credit cards, and we were trying to get caught up. Century was rated one of the top companies to handle this. They're helping us with debt consolidation and we've paid several cards off. We've been in their program for almost a year now and they've all been super and answered questions. They do a great job and I only have another year left to finish the program. But I wish I'd get an app, so I can do it on the phone instead of trying to go through the internet.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

We have been with them 13 months and completely settled one acct; halfway thru a second and almost ready to work on 3rd and Final debt. Couldn't be more pleased with this Co and the progress. Thanks CSS.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I was in a financial bind, and when I talked to one of the Century's representatives, she gave me some good information. I went on their settlement program to help me pay off some bills and credit cards. The program has been working out fine so far. They have settled two credit cards, and they come along good. They got all my bills consolidated and the amount per month that I had to pay made me really impressed with them. Everybody’s got their time doing everything. I had to patiently wait. I've been pretty comfortable working with them. It has impacted my life a whole lot and I don't overload myself with bills that I cannot afford in case of hardships like I fell into. Century relieved a whole lot of stress and I'm very satisfied with them.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

Century Support Services is helping me with some debt consolidation and getting things taken care of. Among the other debt settlement companies that I talked to, they seem more knowledgeable and helpful. They’re doing everything that they said they would do. And I know after reading everything Century could notify the creditors because they constantly call on Sunday mornings before I go to church which is terrible. However, their slow process concerns me. I understand the reason why it is slow but it is a little slow.

But I like working with them. Their reps are very kind and understanding. It really helped a lot to know somebody understands. They have answered all the questions that I can ask. They gave the number where I could call to speak to someone at all time if I have a question. They also call back to check up and see how things are going. Since working with them, I'm getting some relief because I know that I won’t ever gonna be paying a lot as three years were cut down to half of it. I would tell my friends to give Century Support Services a call if they need help. It can help them.

Century Support Services response

Laquita, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. The first settlement can happen as soon as 2-4 months after enrolling on the Century program. Our records show that you are making great progress with your program and you have obtained your first settlement! Century usually contacts your creditors once we are prepared to begin negotiations. We do not contact each of your creditors immediately, as we have found some creditors may accelerate their collection attempts when they learn a client is enrolled in a debt settlement program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client Portal. The portal provides you with access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. As always, if you ever have any concerns about your Century program, please be sure to contact our Customer Service department or reach out to one of our experienced Customer Service Representatives through our online live chat feature. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I had to turn in my credit cards and pay them off and Century Support was recommended. They were supposedly rated number one. The program they provided was good and it was different than I thought. Years ago, I paid my debts off with a different service where they took all the credit cards, and made all the settlements, and paid them off. Each month, they paid a little bit of what they took out. But with Century, they get a settlement amount, and then they take it out of what payment I make and pay one thing off at a time. But I like it. They explained completely how the process works, such with the settlement now we’re going through. They have a settlement where we have to do a conference call and we do a conference call. They make sure they answer everything I ask and they do it in a way where I can understand. They’re not trying to hide anything and their quality of service is excellent.

I had a good experience with their reps. Anything I needed to know, I called them and they took care of it right then. The original man I spoke with, Brandon, was very helpful. He tried to make it as easy as possible for me. Century Support's program has given me peace of mind knowing that my cards are being taken care of. Most of my cards are being paid and they’re making settlements with the other one. Working with them was very comfortable, and it has taken a lot of stress out of my life.

Century Support Services response

Eva, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It is wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Additionally, our experienced Customer Service staff is available on our live chat option if you have any questions about your Century program. We will continue our efforts to help you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I had Lexington Law before, then I saw something about Century Support Services. My advisor said it would take seven years to complete the program if I kept going the same way I was going. I have been with them for about a year now and it feels great to start settling debts with them. Everybody that I spoke to was nice and I never had a problem. The reps send me an email twice a month or less to let me know what's going on and I just call back and text with them eventually. They explained to me that the program takes time and they wanted time to let the settlement to start happening.

For example, a credit card company like Chase would take 90 days to get their money. After that, Century can take over and do what they have to do. Once I started working with Century Support Services, they took care of all the credit card companies and they stopped all the phone calls from the other companies, so no one called me anymore. They also set me up with a good payment plan.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Being in debt up to my eyeballs, I enrolled in a debt repayment program with Century Support as they were quick to respond, and because I felt very comfortable with my initial conversation with them. I've had a very positive experience with their reps, who have been super polite, helpful and upfront. Plus, my rep is a very knowledgeable guy. I'm very comfortable working with them. I pay them money and they negotiate with the other organizations. They do a nice job, they send me information and they help make my debt payments within my means. They’ve worked with the creditor to require $10 more a month, but they were open and straightforward with it. This experience has made me take a step back and realize what not to do. This program is beneficial as I’m not living above my means anymore.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Century Support and I negotiated on a program I could go along with. I gave them my account numbers and agreed to go along with their debt settlement policy. It was a very easy process. They gave me a timeline on how long it would take to settle the debt. I'm still in their program and thus far, they've done a really good settlement for me with PayPal and Chase. Also, their reps have been very easy to work with. Though I always have access to my account, they send me a message every couple of weeks. Century Support has been doing what they said they would do.

Century Support Services response

LaVerne, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication with each one of our clients. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to a successful completion.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I signed up with CSS. Advised that they would reduce my debt and over a shorter period of time. Keep in mind prior to inquiring and starting my program with them none of my debt was in a negative state. I was advised to let my credit cards get charged off in order for the program to work, so I did. 9 months later here I am. Credit reflects more negatively than when I started the program and it shows a $0 balance on the credit report with the words "CHARGED OFF." At this point there is no point in a $0 balance if it reflects Charged off bc your credit will be greatly impacted negatively. Spoke to CSS today to explain these are not the results I was told I would get and was advised, "We ensure debt reduction and your credit may take a hit in the process!" Whoa. If you would have told me this in this particular language prior to starting this silly program I would have said, "No thanks. Be Well."

Century Support Services response

Shala, We take client feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. Our records show that you recently spoke with your Advocate, Brianna, and she was able to positively address the concerns mentioned in your review.

When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet specific goals over an estimated time. The Century program was designed to help you work towards financial freedom. Because of your commitment to these goals, you had successfully completed your program in just 12 months.

Our team appreciates the opportunity to have been of service to you and we thank you for taking the time to speak with Brianna about your concerns. Congratulations on successfully completing your program and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I went online and I found Freedom Debt Relief Program. I spoke with a man there and he recommended Century and they worked with me on it. At the time that I made the agreement, I paid them $200 a month. I had so many expenses such as my health coverage and I have to pay for all my stuff. Then, I just had heart surgery, so now I have hospital co-pays. I wanna pay them but I only get $1,145 a month. If I have $300 for the month left and Century takes $200, I’m left with $100 for food and necessities. I’m not in a very good situation and it hasn’t been easy.

The reps were very good and they tried to understand my situation. Whenever I call, there is no problem in any way and I’m happy with them. If I had to choose anyone to help me with a problem that I’m having right now, I would choose them but I wish there was a way that I could lower my bill until I was caught up. They did that for me until December just so I get caught up on my medical stuff.

Century Support Services response

Susan, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your program, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. One of our newest features, available on the portal, is Century’s live chat option. Our very knowledgeable representatives are standing by and ready to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I reached out to Century Support and they sounded like they give me more options to pay my debts. They made me feel more comfortable too. Everybody is so nice. When I talk to them, they treat me like a person and not like a number. I talk to whoever is available and they always get into my case. Whatever question I have, they answer it in the best manner they have. I’m about done in the process being in the program for about two years now, and Century Support gives me a lot of confidence. They deal with all the people who call to harass me and that made me feel better.

Century Support Services response

Ramon, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your program, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. One of our newest features, available on the portal, is Century’s live chat option. Our very knowledgeable representatives are standing by and ready to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I was trying to go through Platinum but I was referred to Century because my amount of debt was not enough for Platinum. So far, Century's service has been good. I call them and they look at my account number. If they can’t answer the question, they will refer me to a person or they will say, “I’ll pass it on.” They’re very polite and they tried to be helpful. I don’t really know what’s going on day to day, for months and months, but they’re building a treasure chest. They’ve already paid off one person but in order to pay them off, I had to increase my amount by $16. They could have been taking care of another one but I would have to increase my payment even more. They’re waiting a little bit longer and they’ll call me when they’re ready to do the settlement. Overall, working with Century has relaxed me a lot.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

At a Facebook post, Century Support Services was number one among the top five debt settlement companies so I called them. They have consolidated all of my credit cards and have negotiated settlements on all of them. They came up with an agreement on when I have to pay versus what I owed on every card and it was about half which was good. I was paying about $700 a month and minimum payments. Now, I’m paying them about 300 a month and I’m making progress. Their reps were on the ball and were very professional. They were very clear about what I needed to do and what was going to happen. I never felt I was being tricked or there’s double-speaking. I felt very safe and I knew what was gonna happen and what they’ve said was going to happen is what happened.

I started paying $250 a month and then they bumped it up to $275 and then $309, and now I’m paying $340. But it can’t go up anymore because everything is clear now. I already know what I have to pay. I just wish they have told me that at the beginning. Working with Century has made me feel better about my life. I feel like I’m making progress. I was very frustrated that I had paid and paid and paid on these accounts, and they were only getting bigger because I was still charging stuff. I have now stopped charging stuff which was good for me.

Century Support Services response

Gary, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your like. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team also has a live chat option where one of our knowledgeable representatives would be happy to answer all of your program questions. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Worst mistake I made with these people! I hope that whoever reads this searches for another company or do it on your own! They do not call your creditors until they move your account into collections. They say it's better to get a lower settlement and that's not right, the idea is to settle accounts with as little negative impact on your credit score. I settled one account with them of $1770 and was able to pay $750 which I could've done on my own. I received a letter from this creditor to resolve balance with $521 but because this company waited too long to call them the offer expired. Anyways after paying the $750 the fee from this company to settle was $330 for something I could have done. Is this fair? They believe so, I sure don't and neither do the majority of the reviewers. These 5 star reviewers are employees.

Century Support Services response
Dear George, We always appreciate client feedback. The Century team has been diligent in working on your behalf as we had agreed in the original Debt Resolution agreement signed by you. Our team set expectations to the program steps and strategies, including the possible effect on your credit score.
We have been able to show the value of our actions, on your behalf, with settlements on your accounts based on the amount of deposits you are able to make into the program.
When to negotiate with a particular creditor is based on several factors, one of which includes the delinquency of that account. If an account is not at a certain stage of delinquency, your creditor will explain that they are not yet willing to consider less than the full balanced owed.

It is extremely important to have strong 2-way communication between our team and our clients. By reviewing the type of correspondence you are receiving from your creditors, we are able to determine next steps. Often, what appears to be a settlement offer or collection activity may simply be monthly balance statement for an existing term settlement. Our Customer Service team is available to review and explain any of these items with you.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I needed to consolidate my debts. I had too many and it was getting out of control. The enrollment process of my program with Century went very easy. They figured out what I owed and told me how much I was gonna pay a month. I offered to pay a little more to lighten the years it's gonna take. However, when I faxed in all my account numbers, those disappeared, so I had to resend them. I emailed the person that said they weren't there and scanned them back to her. But I never got a response if she got them or not. So I called again and talked to somebody else and said they were there. They got it figured out for me.

The reps I worked with were very nice, very respectful and knowledgeable. They told me what was going on and how they were gonna do it. I thought they were gonna pay a little bit to each card, but if they're not in collections yet, they wait 'till they're in collections before they start paying them off except for Coles. They paid that one off, so they settled with them. Century Support made it easier for me to pay my bills. I would recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Teresa, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our Century employees are very knowledgeable and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team also has a live chat option with one of our experienced representatives are standing by to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Working with Century Support helped me not worry about things. I was having a hard time paying my bills. I got into Century Support's debt consolidation program and the enrollment process went smoothly. Now, I don't have debtors calling me, but one downside I have to it is the ratio of what they charge me to do the settlement for me. Each time, they have to have $1000 to settle each thing. And that way, it feels like it's taking forever and I really didn't expect it to be that much money. I also wish they would keep me up to date. There's a portal that I can go into, but I have issues with getting into it because I have so many passwords all over the place. I wish they were more clear about how much they were gonna charge. Other than that, their representatives were good. If I've had an issue and I called them, the customer support has been good.

Century Support Services response
Karen - We appreciate you taking the time to share your program concerns, which we do take very seriously. Our records show that you spoke with one of our Customer Advocates, Leah. She was effectively able to address the concerns you mentioned in your review. During this conversation, Leah provided you with a detailed explanation related to different negotiation tactics and your estimated program length. Our team strives to foster good communication and set expectations during your Century Program.

As a reminder, Century’s experienced representatives are available to assist you with any questions or concerns that may arise. Our representatives are available by using the Live Chat option available on our website and also in your MyCentury client portal. If you prefer, you can reach us via email and phone. The Century team continues to be committed to assisting you to achieve your goal of better financial health.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I owed a bunch of money and I needed help getting all of that sorted. I got an email from Century Support Services and when I called them, they seemed like the best one that I had talked to. I sent them information on people that I owed money to and they set up a program for me, one that I could definitely afford. They gave me advice as to what I should and should not do and I'm satisfied with that. They were very honest with what my options were. So, that was very helpful.

If I have a problem, I call them up and we work together, and the next thing I know, I get an email saying they have solved the problems. So, they go out of their way to help me out. I am very comfortable working with them and if the person that I'm talking can't answer it, they go find the answer for me, and I really like that part. We paid off a couple of bills, one to Sam’s Club and one to CareCredit. It made me sleep better and my blood pressure has gone down. Now, they're working on the next one, which is a big one.

Century Support Services response

Thomas, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with many resources such as, recent activity updated, pending settlements, and an option to chat live with one of our experienced representatives. We look forward to helping you successfully completed the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

The people at Century are very polite and helpful. They keep everything confidential too, so that’s really good. When I spoke with Tom, he was really understanding about the situation and with my son who’s incarcerated. It's been a few months over a year since we started on the debt settlement and everything is going really good. They’ve taken all the bills that I have. They’ve also been doing really good getting a hold of everybody, feeling the nasty calls I get. They e-mail or text me the settlements and I agree to them and if that’s working right, that’s good. Century works really good with their clients. I've already told a couple of people that they should go to Century too.

Century Support Services response

Phyllis, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with many resources such as, recent activity updated, pending settlements, and an option to chat live with one of our experienced representatives. We look forward to helping you successfully completed the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Century Support Services is a service that you get out of debt. It helped me get out of debt. I would recommend this service to my family and friends. Century Support Service will keep you informed about your case, will answer all your questions, let you know what is in your account, what accounts is active.

Century Support Services response

Brenda, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updated, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team also has a live chat option with one of our experienced representatives are standing by to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I had a lot of credit card debt and a personal loan debt that I was having trouble paying off. I was paying my minimum payments but there were so many that it was never ever making a dent in my debt. I filled out a contact me form online and then Century Support Services had an enrolment guy talk to me about my needs. He walked me through the process and told me all about what options might be best for me.

Century negotiated with the creditor to break off a certain amount of debt and some of them are 50% off of what I originally owe. They write it off on their taxes somehow and then I pay what is left on a payment plan. The timeline depends on how much they can settle a debt for and it is usually anywhere between a year to three years depending on their negotiations. The first year, I didn’t make a lot of progress because Century was going through the negotiation processes to get all the debt to a specific price. It’s a plus or minus thing. My account had to be in a negative state where I hadn’t paid on them and my credit went down in the first couple of years. As I paid them off, then my credit started going up.

Century’s customer service people were always happy to help. They’d contact by e-mail or text depending on my preferences and when they had settlements that are ready, I had to approve it or not. If I wanna approve the settlement, Century had a really easy process to go through online or through my phone. I’ve got most of my debts already negotiated and right now, Century is just paying off the rest of the negotiated prices and I’m close to being done. I now actually have my debt completely cleared up way sooner than if I hadn’t gone through Century. I would definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Nichole, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal which provides you with access to the specific details of your accounts. Additional resources available to you through the portal include, pending settlements and a live chat option. Again thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I am very pleased with this company. They have been so understanding and kind. So helpful with all my needs. I want to thank all the people there for their commitment to me, in helping me find peace about financial woes.

Century Support Services response

Susan, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century employees are very knowledgeable and we always love to hear how well we are doing for our customers. We send our best wishes to you and all your future endeavors. Thank you for being a valued Century customer and congratulations on successfully completing your Century program!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Satisfied with the settlement amount agreed to by FNB Omaha and the subsequent payment arrangement. Satisfied with the cooperation received from the personnel at Century SS as well as at Global. Always received answers to questions from obviously informed representatives. Personnel courteous and helpful.

Century Support Services response

Robert, Thank you for your positive review! Our representative strive daily to provide you with the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for each of our clients on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to speak with our Customer Experience Manager, Sarah, to discuss the service you have received thus far. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century Program and we thank you for being willing to update your rating of the service Century has provided you during your program.

We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury Portal which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Your Century team looks forward to working with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

My experience with Century was nothing more than miraculous. I loved how they were there for me and how they had my best interest at heart. I couldn't have joined a better team of people. I would definitely recommend Century to my friends.

Century Support Services response

Fatima, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Congratulations on the successful completion of your Century program! We wish you the best in all you do and thank you for being a valued Century customer.

Century Support Services, LLC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. Century Support Services helps consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief.

• No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on individual accounts as they are settled.

• Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money.

• Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.

• Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.

• Best for: people with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg