2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Century Support Services

Century Support Services
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Our Century Debt Specialists are certified and experienced in helping consumers successfully navigate their debt situations and find an alternative solution to achieving their financial goals. We have a proven program that allows you to pay one low, affordable monthly payment, resolve your debt faster than other debt relief options and for less than the amount you owe.

We’ve helped more than 250,000 people settle their debt and move toward better financial health. We’ve settled more than $1.3 billion dollars in our client’s debt. With no upfront fees, it doesn’t cost anything to request your free assessment and start your program with us today!

Century Support Services, LLC Video
BOTTOM LINE

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

PROS
  • Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation
CONS
  • Only offers debt settlement services

Top Century Support Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

The reps are friendly and helpful. They call the credit card companies and set up a deal. I just pay part of the amount that I owe and that has helped. I’m still working through the program, but I have settled four of my debts. All in all, Century Support has good customer service.

Answered all my questions. Very friendly and cared about what questions I had. Knowledge in what I was asking. Did not hurry me. Did not make me feel stupid and really cared about what I had to say. Did not take long to get through to customer service.

About Century Support Services

Century Support Services is a debt relief company that offers debt settlement services. The company negotiates with creditors to attempt to reach a settlement on the customer’s debts, which lowers the amount they owe. Century Support has settled $1 billion in debt for 180,000 clients. One Century Support representative is assigned to work with each consumer during the entire debt settlement process.

Century Support Services is available in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.

How does Century Support Services work?

Century Support Services uses debt settlement programs to help customers. The company’s debt settlement program typically lasts between 24 and 48 months. During this time, Century Support negotiates the debt owed, typically down to about 50% of the original amount, and consumers pay off the resulting debt once it has been reduced to a single lump sum.

Customers can subscribe to receive alerts through Century Support Services for any important news or program activity. The company also lets customers set up deposit schedules, securely upload relevant documents and view enrolled accounts.

Century Support Services cost

The typical charge for Century Support Services is 18% to 25% of the original debt owed. With fees, consumers might end up paying somewhere between 68% and 75% of the original debt. With debt settlement services, you pay into just one account with Century Support Services, which makes monthly payments much easier.

Do we recommend Century Support Services?

We recommend Century Support Services if you have already tried a debt management program or debt consolidation method that hasn’t worked. Century Support Services’ debt settlement program can help you settle debts with your creditors, resulting in a lower cost for you.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

So far, so good. At first I was really iffy. It's something that I had put aside for a few months. Once the covid situation got worse, I felt myself getting deeper and deeper into debt. But it was very helpful that they scheduled an appointment. There's a first-time call that breaks down how you can use the portal. Everything is updated on the portal and I don't have to confront those credit card companies anymore. It's kind of like Century is defending me at this point. All of those little aspects are making me feel at ease.

I was able to settle one of my debts for this month so that’s something I'm happy about. One of my credit cards has an extremely high amount of debt and I didn't think that the smaller one would be resolved in such a quick timeframe. It was done on the first three months of being within the program. The other one has much more debt and probably won’t take three months but I'm happy at least one is out the way. All the money that I put into the account could begin paying off the second.

The reps were very thorough. Any questions I asked, they answered right away. I liked the fact of having emails on a monthly basis. They give tips on how you can save or ways on being able to put a little more towards the balance, and that way reduce the timeframe to pay it off. They worked with me on the payment plan according to my budget now. It's a very tough time with covid and not working as many hours. It gives you options on whether you need to make a less amount of payment over a longer period of time or a little bit higher payment over a shorter period of time. I like that they give the flexibility. You can start paying $200 or $300 a month. When you feel you have a little bit extra, you don't get penalized in being able to pay more towards it.

Even before settling the debt, they advised me I would have to pay a few more dollars but it would be done in three lump sums. By March, it would already be completed for that first credit card debt. It’s not like they just throw you out there to figure it out on yourself. It's kind of like a step-by-step guidance and I like that process. It's something I've never had to do before and I never saw myself doing but with everything going on, I figured that was the only way out and the best option at that time. I know it was going to affect credit at the beginning. My credit score is severely going to drop. The way the accounts look, some would be listed as delinquent. But for that one that's already going to be closing in March, that already shows how it's going to be pretty much back in good standing. That's something definitely positive to look forward to.

Century Support Services response

Jisela, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

There was a phone number on television to resolve debt and I called the number. It wasn't a Century phone number but it didn't specifically say what company. So, it must be a main line that connects you to the nearest debt office or the nearest office to your location. The guy came on and we started talking, and then he took my credit information, my date of birth and my social. He said I didn’t qualify for a loan because of my credit rating. But he said that they do have a program where so much money is deducted per month on my debit card bill. They could have this resolved for me within three years. So, I went for that. The guy was nice and very thoughtful. He explained himself very clearly on how the system works. He said that it was based upon how much I owe. That's how much they deduct on a monthly basis. They try to work with the client.

My life went upside down back in 2006 when I lost my job due to drugs and alcohol and I tried several rehabs. A psychiatrist helped me out and put my head back together. So, I did the bankruptcy in 2012. I was offered a credit card because my credit rating started improving after the bankruptcy. My bills were paid on time all the time and so, I signed on a credit card. Barclays started me with $1,400 and one thing led to another. The guy told me that if I keep paying off the credit card, I’m never going to finish paying it because whatever the balance is, the interest rate is going to affect that on every payment I make.

The guy started to explain to me how the program with Century Support Services works. He needed to know how this happened to me and then, he explained to me thoroughly. He explained to me that when I have a $14,000 balance and if I don't pay it off, every time I make a payment, 29% of that payment is going to them and the rest of it is going towards the payment. Doing it that way will take me 30 years to pay that off. I heard him punching numbers and he said to me that the way they work, whatever balance I owe, they’ll deduct a certain amount per month. And once they get a good amount of payment into the card company, then they’ll call them and start negotiating a balance. So, he did all that. The guy told me that three years is better than 30.

Barclays was the one that was killing me off the balance and the one with TD Bank got resolved faster because the balance was only $3,000. I got a tax paper from Barclay saying the amount of interest I paid and for my tax reports. It says the balance is paid off. But I still got March and April, which is the fee that Century charges. The program is excellent. TurboTax has been sending me emails every three months telling me that my credit score has changed. So, Century Support helps your credit score go up. My bills are paid on time.

The guy told me not to sign up for any credit cards while I’m in this program. Because if I sign up for one, they're gonna complain why I’m paying off that credit card and not them. He said that I should keep everything with my debit card and my personal cash until this gets resolved. He coached me good. He said that if I sign up for a credit card and I want to buy something with it worth $200, I should save the cash and buy it with the credit card. When I get the bill, I should take the $200 and pay the balance off immediately. He said my credit balance will go up a lot faster.

I was never able to log on to the portal of Century Support Services but I asked myself what I was gonna log on for. If I wanted to know anything, I could call them and they could tell me. It’s just that the two browsers, Google and Microsoft, weren’t letting me in. I had my password down pat and I even changed it and my username. I was on Wi-Fi internet too, which would be better than outside. In the beginning, Century wanted me to call to talk about how the program works for two hours. I told them that I would call them whatever day it is. I was a dispatcher at a taxi office so it was 12-hour shifts and I never did the orientation phone call. Still, everything went well and I’m satisfied with everything.

Century Support Services response

Raphael, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I contacted Century Support Services because I was with no job because of the pandemic, and I have five accounts that were overdue. The process was easy. They made an arrangement by the phone and, in five minutes, a representative assisted me. He asked me if he could take a look at my credit report. He said they can take care of the five accounts that I was having issue with the payments and he then set me up. He sent me an email with all of the information, and they have been working with me pretty hard for the last three or four months. They are paying all of the accounts and I'm paying low interest. I just need to make my payments on time for two years or the deal is going to drop.

Every time Century makes a new settlement with one of my creditors, they send me an email. There was one credit card that was $900 before the overdue fees, and Century made an arrangement that I only paid the capital. So it was really good. The customer support is nice. However, sometimes when they leave a voicemail and I had to call back, it's difficult to get the right person that I need to talk with. It's like they don't document their account so they can give the correct information when I call back. But after that, there is nothing I can complain with.

I would recommend Century to anybody. I was talking with my sister who's also having some issues. She's waiting to be employed again so she can start with a debt settlement program. Something that I have in my mind though is how my score is going to go up again at the end of the two years deal. My credit score went down more than 140 points, which I was not told was going to drop so much.

Century Support Services response

Edwin, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I wanted to be financially free from all my bills. I wanted to be able to not have all these credit cards. So, I wanted to combine all my bills together so that I could pay off all the creditors. Because for one, I was a good customer with all my credit cards. But I was just paying some of them just a minimum, so the credit cards weren't really going down. I wanted to get rid of them because I'm getting older now, so I don't really need all those credit cards. I have a good experience with Century. They're very good.

I wanted to consolidate so that I can live comfortably, and I won't be paying credit card bills all my life with the APR that most of the creditors were charging. And when I tried to call some of the creditors for like a courtesy to see if they could lower the APR rate, most of them didn't wanna really do it. I've been with some of them for over 17 years, so I was like, it’s time for me to leave them alone now. Century was able to help me in that area, which I was very happy with. Whatever problems that I had, they solved it for me.

If I had a issue that I didn't like, most of them would explain it to me how it worked and why this was bad. Sometimes, I thought that I was paying maybe not too much. I was trying to find out how much money was going to Century to pay them off, and how much was going to my bills, which was good because they were able to explain everything to me. I spoke to one of the representatives last month, and she told me in October I should be finished. If they owe me any money, they will send it to me. She told me to call the middle part of October, which is the second week of October, so that we could discuss my bill. I only owe 400 and they take 300 from my savings.

I'm very happy with them. I stuck in there a long time with this. Sometimes, I wanted to cancel them, but I realized that they were good for me. And sometimes, I don't see what they see, but they really helped me. I would recommend them to somebody else. Everybody was nice. Every representative that I talked to was very kind and very understanding. Even if I was upset, they were not nasty. They was there for me, and I appreciate that.

Century Support Services response

Shirley, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

My financial problems happened all of a sudden. I was diagnosed with cancer then I had a mastectomy. I also have lymphedema, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and all these other stuff that. I was pouring so much money into medical bills and trying to keep up because I needed to keep going to all of these specialists, but my insurance didn't cover those things. Then, I had six biopsies and two surgeries. I had to keep with that and all my other stuff got behind. So, I applied for a loan but I couldn't get it because I hadn't been making the payments. Somebody sent me an email about how they could help me and they took all my information. Then told me somebody else would be in touch with me and I ended up with Century Support Services.

It's a good program because now I'm kind of getting back to where I can get some of my payments made. I had two loans which I got to try to get caught up with my bills, but they didn't help me because the interest was so high on them. They set you up an automatic payment when you get the loan, but you don't have any idea that it's gonna escalate like that. One of the loans was for $1,200, but I was paying 500 and something a month on that loan, and it wasn't going down. It was getting higher because every month I was paying 500 and the loan was only 1,200.

So between these two loans, I couldn't keep up because I was only getting 1,152 a month. But Century Support got me a settlement for that and so far, four things have been paid off already. I got all my medical cleared up, so that freed up some of my money. And I didn't have to give them but 202 every month, which helped because it was a lower payment as opposed to 738 for two bills. I was paying 700 something, then I had all these other bills. I only have one more settlement to go now and I'm waiting to hear from Century Support. I had to get a paper in and I emailed it to them.

The rep I initially talked to at Century Support was excellent, too. His name was Fabian and when I was telling him the problems I was having, he said that nobody could keep up with that and that they could help me. He was real kind about it and he took a lot of time gathering the information. I had a couple things he told me right upfront that he said they couldn't do anything about. One of the things was too low and the other one was my student loans. I paid my student loans off in the early 90s but because my son and I were moving, I lost all of my stuff. And because I didn't have my payoff letter and my receipts to prove that my student loans had been paid, the Department of Education picked it up and started me all over again. So they ripped me off, attached my Social Security, were taking $172 a month.

Working with Century Support tremendously impacted my life and I would tell my friends that if they needed it, they should try Century Support because they have helped me a lot. As a matter of fact, I have a friend that's in a lot of debt and I've tried to get him to sign up. I told him that these people have helped me so much and he could at least give them a chance because they go in and they make settlement arrangements with all of your creditors. My one bill was 1,800, but I only had to pay back 780, and that's a big difference. That was with CashNet USA and I had been paying over $500 a month.

Century Support Services response

Lisa, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Century Support did work for me. It's just that from the beginning, I didn't know how the accounts were getting paid. Later on, I found out how they were getting paid. I still have three more to go. And now, they're telling me they're selling my debts to another company and they were asking if I would like to do that. Since one of them is ending in April, I might as well just get that one off instead of selling it to another company and then it's going to take me longer to pay that.

Century could get the rates reduced, but it is what it is. The good news is at least I got some stuff paid off. Their reps were good, professional, and they walked me through what was happening. I would like to recommend others, but then the unfortunate thing about Century is they only take on high debt. If your debt is not up to maybe 9,000, they are not going to accept you. I wanted my son to go there and they wouldn't take him because he didn't have a high debt. If you're talking about 3,000, they can't help you, and I wish they could. If there's a way to change anything, that will be my recommendation.

Original review: March 17, 2021

I’m happy with Century. I got sick and we got flooded out. We've gone through a lot, and I could only make minimum payments on my credit cards. The minimum payment kept going up, and I just couldn't do it. Century just settled my first card, so we've got about five that they're working on for me. I enjoyed talking to Century's guy. They're sending me constant communication. I like the amount of the support and the knowledgeable people that they have and their communication. They stay in touch. It's almost every week that I hear from them. I'm very pleased with them. They're professional, courteous, empathetic and I've had a wonderful experience.

Century Support Services response

Douglas, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 16, 2021

I had four credit cards that I wanted to get rid of. Every single rep was fabulous, from the beginning which was two years ago, until I ended the other day. It's so nice to be out of debt. You forget where all your money goes when all you're doing is making payments. I would refer Century to anyone who needs that kind of assistance.

Century Support Services response

Jennifer, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: March 15, 2021

Century support was very good. I got them to help me consolidate my bills. They worked with me and made an arrangement. I keep my part of that arrangement and they keep up their part.

Century Support Services response

Marilyn, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: March 14, 2021

I'm very happy with the work that Century Support did. I've been thoroughly satisfied with my interactions with them.

Century Support Services response

George, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Century Support Services Company Information