4.55/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Century Support Services

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 18, 2017

217 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I checked out various debt settlement companies for my credit cards’ expense and I knew someone who used Century Support Services and it worked out well for them so I went with them too. I now have gone to Century credit account. I got an email and they said that I qualified so I gave them a call and everything was handled from there. Right now we are in the loan phase so everything is going to be settled soon. Century had a settlement and the credit card company settled for considerably less. And then we had some three-way calls and as far as I know, everything is going well. Century has a couple of people on occasions that didn’t seem to have the answers I was looking for but that was rare. Overall, it was an unfortunate need but it’s been handled very well.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I was over my head in credit card debt and was paying more than I was making. I was seeking a loan to consolidate the debt to make one payment, but I couldn't get one so someone suggested Century Support Services. I talked to a rep about the company and she told me about the good things. They work with any kind of debt and she said they would take care of my debt. I'm already a year into it and they told me it would take about three years. They make monthly payment arrangements because I don't have a lot of money to give them to pay half of the settlement. They took the collections off of my account. However, I'm disappointed in their fees. I got charged per account and got a settlement for half of my $4,500 balance, but their fee was $1,000, so I only saved $1,000.

But they also have other services like stopping the people who calls to harass me for payment. They also have an attorney on their staff. And as they settle each account, they take it off the creditor's board, which is good. They were wonderful, professional, and very nice. They could be clearer about their fees but overall, I'm satisfied with them.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Linda. We understand your concerns about the services fees in relation to your program. A Century representative will be reaching out to you to discuss the details of your program, including the fee structure. As always, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access any additional resources or information you may need regarding your program.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I had a hard time paying my debts. I got a debt consolidation service from Century Support Services and they settle some of my credit card accounts, and I pay them so much a month. Their reps have all been nice. I’ve been with them for a couple of months and they have resolved one of my debts so far. It’s a slow process, but they made my life easier. Century Support has been very helpful.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating Brenda! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I've been enrolled for six months and have already settled one credit card account. Everyone I have dealt with at Century Support Services has proved both helpful and knowledgeable. I also am excited about the amount of money that I am saving by choosing to enroll in the program. Thus, I have had a very positive experience thus far.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Chad! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I have been with Century for a little over two years and I have experienced nothing but excellence. I came to Century in a stressful situation and everyone made me feel calm and secure. All my questions were answered and I felt like they cared. Twice I have had to withhold a payment for two weeks and each time it was done smoothly and professionally. Thanks to the staff at Century.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Andrea! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Century has been a great experience for me, because they have guided me through my financial experiences and help me to maintain a positive attitude. They give good feedback and walk you through every step of the way. I would recommend them to all my friends and family...

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Linda! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Whenever I have spoken with anyone at Century, I have always felt like they were truly respectful and kind. I didn't ever feel judged, condemned, or slighted in any way! They have worked with me to pay my creditors with-in a budget I could live with, and when I had financial problems they helped me, so I could skip a payment.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Walter! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I was desperate to get my debt under control and Century came to my rescue. With their convenient payment plan, I will be debt free soon and have a much better grasp of budgeting and saving for retirement. Thank you for your help!

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Lisa! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I lost my husband and things went yucky from then. I had a change in job and had less pay, so I knew I was headed for trouble and needed help. When I found Century Support Services online, I picked up the phone and called them. They helped me a lot and got me on a fast track and moved me up into a better program. I walked into the program not knowing what to do. I was scared, unsure and I didn't want anybody to think horrible of me. But Century reassured me that things happen and that they're there to keep me out of bankruptcy. I have been there years ago and I don't want to do that again.

I've been in the program for around nine months. When I went into it, I was not behind on anything and I was just barely making it. They said that I qualified for what they pay them off and they just continue to get from my account. Their rep even walked me through what it would be. They would start doing letters and it’s my final say if I want to accept the settlement or not. It was simple. Plus, their reps were also nothing but kind and supportive and I had never met nicer people. Generally, when I call in, it’s just to make sure that I did something right. They always say, "Let me take care of it," right then and there. I never got a "Let me call you back," ever. Century always answered and offered things. They were proactive, not reactive. Overall, it is a relief and it takes the weight off your shoulders and you're not being a deadbeat. I would tell a friend to go for them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating Cindy! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Century Support Services came up on my Yahoo and we sent out some information to them. I've only been in it for about six months, but I like that they got me started a little bit more on some of the other debts that I have with my other creditors. They're really good people, easy to talk to, and they help out a lot. As far as getting everything done, their reps are logical about it and I have no problem with that. I went through a debt consolidation about 20 years ago here in Indianapolis. They paid a little bit to each one, and that's how we got them paid off. But now, they waited to get the two larger ones paid off before going ahead with the other ones. I've already called and talked to some of the other girls that are handling my account and sent them all my bills. I don't know if they're received them or not though. I'd definitely get involved with Century Support Services.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Debra! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017
    Century Support Services is nothing but the best. Every agent whom I have spoken to have very good rapport. Every time I had a question, I gave them a call rather than correspondence and the responses were immediate and thorough. They were conscious of my situation and they kept me updated. I could rest easily without having to worry about my debt. I was dealing with them for two years and everything's been pro-Century. Some years before I got the service, I filed for bankruptcy and I didn't want to file bankruptcy again. Century presented a very positive program of repayment without the negativity of bankruptcy and it worked.

I’m impressed that they took immediate action in notifying my debtors after I had submitted the list of my debts. They informed me periodically who are the people they have contacted and made agreements with. Even to the point after settlements were reached, they informed by email or by mail that the account was settled.

They kept a record for me and I kept the records too. I subscribed to a draft of a set amount of money every month and they would take that amount and apply it to what was agreed upon as a settlement from my debtors. I'm very happy with them. Century Support Services gave me a feeling of accomplishment that I did something smart one way because I don't like the stigma of bankruptcy because it looks bad on your credit report. I liked the fact that they gave me that personal satisfaction of completing my obligation. I would drop the information about Century Support Services to my friends who have a credit card debt the same that I did. I'd follow through with more information if they are interested. I’m extremely satisfied with Century Support Services.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating Jose! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I sent Century Support Services all my invoices, and when I got calls, I sent them that information and they helped reduce the number of calls. With them, I had only one amount that I needed to pay and they then took care of the debt. Every time I called, their reps were always pleasant and very helpful. If they didn't know the answer, they're quick to get back with the answer. They also followed up with an email too. Plus, after each phone call, I always got a survey, and that's good as well. Overall, I honestly cannot complain.

The customer support's been good, but it would be nice to know who's actually handling my file because each time I called in I spoke to a different person. It would be nice to know that I have a specific person assigned to my file. I have until July 2018 before I complete the program but it's been painless and easy. Plus, the staff are very friendly and I don't feel like they're charging me because of the situation that I'm in. They look at me as a person who's trying to get things figured out.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating Lindiwe! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I have nothing but positive experiences when calling in. The website on the other hand I find it difficult to find some information. How to add more money to the account is an issue I found. I feel it should be easier to do.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Nestor! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I went online and I did a search and I found Century Support. I had three young men I talked to and the guy, Andrew, he sold me better. He explained it all and it was clear and I chose him because he was straightforward and told me the details. The other guys were hit and miss and weren’t explaining anything to me. They were just trying to sell their product.

In my program, I will give them $250 a month. And then with that $250 a month, they make arrangements to pay to get the balances down to a reasonable price and their fee. The last one I had was $1100 bill and they got it down to $600. And then their fee was like $800. I saved $300 and they took care of it. The program is helping my situation. It's a slow process and they told me it would take a little over two years. Whenever something happens, they let me know. So my trust is in them and if anyone asks me, I would tell them to give Century Support a call and take it from there as everybody is different. But for me, it seems to be okay.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, William! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I had a lot of debts then I went on disability and loss of wages. I couldn't continue to pay them so I wanted to consolidate them into one payment. Century Support Services has all kinds of support systems for helping with harassment plus they work with the creditors to settle with me, as well as have my credit restored once I've paid them off. Every time I have a debt that's really bothering me, I would call them. Then they would tell me if I want it taken care of and they'll take care of it. It is up to my discretion and I can go ahead and approve or disapprove it.

They impressed me because they are on top of everything and they always keep me updated on my program, how much money I have, and what I can do. Plus, they have all kinds of information out there that are very helpful. They also work with my creditors to settle the debt by at least 50% of what I owe, which is really good because by the time it gets to the point where I want to work with my creditors, they've already taken a lot of interest and late charges. So to me, getting some of them to settle for half the amount is right. But I'm not tuned to the fact that I have to pay them so much and if I have a bigger debt, they'd get more money. To me, that's taking away some funds that should be going towards my debt.

Working with Century is less stressful and I don't have to worry about not having enough money for the rest of the month anymore. They really are concerned about whether or not I'm being harassed and it's really helped me run away. Also, if I call them, they're always available and I don't have to wait a long time to get in touch with someone. They're always ready to help and that tells me that they know what they're doing. It's been a fantastic experience and I've been recommending some of my friends to work with them because some of them are in the same situation that I have been in.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating Ginger! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

So Far I've been very happy with the overall service regarding my financial affairs. Due to my health insurance and my co-pays, I maxed out my credit cards and it has no bearing on careless or frivolous spending. I finally achieved a credit score of 700 and I'm watching disintegrate before my very eyes. It is my hope that when all is said and done, Century will help me get back my credibility where my credit score again. I do not want this to impede my ability to obtain a credit score and the advantages that come with credit worthiness. Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jeffrey! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Throughout all this whole experience of settling my credit card debt I have had nothing but good things to say about Century. This remains to be true and I'm quite sure it will remain the same to the end of my contract with them. I have found Century and their employees to be concise and friendly. To all of you I say Wonderful Job. I wouldn't change a thing.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Dennis! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I’ve lost my husband a couple years ago and between his illness and everything, I just haven’t been working like I used to. I’m a real estate agent and I’m 79 years old now. And so the money is just not there to make the payments like I normally did. It’s been tough and the only way I can do things is to get help with my debt settlement. Century handles that for me by dealing with my creditors and trying to get the payments down for the amount I owed. I’d have to send Century a certain amount every month and they’re getting some of my bills lowered and hopefully in a few years, I’ll have them paid off. The reps seemed to know what they’re doing. They explained their program to me and they’ve answered my questions. They’re kind when I talk to them and I feel comfortable with them. They’re very easy to work with and so far, I’m pleased with them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Judith! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

My financial concerns had gotten over my head so I enrolled in Century Support's debt settlement program. Since I had a hard time understanding the process, it was my son who had set it up and took care of stuff for me. But I talked to their representatives and their services had been super great. Every time I called to ask them about something, or they call to ask me something, everything was made so clear. They've been great in helping and getting things fixed up like they said they would. I have been in the program for a little over a year, and so far, they have done great. They have settled two of my debts completely and then there are three that they're making monthly payments to. One of them would be settled next month, and then another in two months, and then the last in three months. If I have friends who have financial troubles or could no longer bite off more than they could chew, like I did, I would highly recommend Century Support Services.

Century Support Services response

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Someone recommended Century to me. We have a lot of the medical bills and things, and though we were getting them paid, we're a little slow because of our age and our medical concerns. We’re now in a debt settlement program with Century to keep the interest rate off. They're working on a lot of the creditors who keep calling me and sending threatening letters. I notify Century of this and they’ve been very good at handling it. They helped me with one creditor in particular who keeps dropping notes on the door. They told me I’m doing the right thing by not answer the door for him because he’s looking for money. Century knows that I don't have money and told me I should tell that to the guy if I talk to him.

I just wish they’d hurry up with the settlement because my wife's beating on me about it. But we understand that it takes a little time and patience. And that everything is money, and while it's a hassle, I appreciate the way they're working with us as a whole. We get frustrated but when we talk to a representative about any little problem that comes up, how they explain and handle it was so beautiful. They showed a lot of patience as I asked a lot of questions and they gave me good answers. Everyone I talk to have been outstanding. I am completely satisfied with the actions that they take and so I will highly recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating Louis! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

My husband died in September of 2015 and I lost that income for a year. I couldn't afford to, but I kept paying on everything. I didn't want to go bankrupt because I knew I owed the money and I wanted to pay much as I could. But I couldn't live that way. I found Century Support online, talked to a fellow and I signed all the stuff. I enrolled in their debt settlement program and with it, I can breathe and buy groceries.

Century Support negotiates with the credit card companies to get my debt knocked down a bit. They take money out of my checking account every month and when there's enough, they pay one debt off. I've got one paid off and one getting ready to be paid off. I have four years to go in the program still because I have one outstanding credit that's for $14,000 so that's going to take a while. They're the ones that want to sue me for it.

I also call Century Support when I get something in the mail that I don't know how to deal with, and they tell me what to do and when I do it. Every time I call, the reps I talked to were wonderful. They listened, got me all the information I needed and calmed me down. I'm very happy with them. Overall, Century Support made me feel comfortable and I'd recommend them to anyone who's in my position.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Kathleen! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Century Support Services negotiated with my credit card companies and lowered the payments. There have been a couple of different representatives and departments that contacted me and everybody was friendly. If I ask a question, they get back to me. With Century Support Services, I'm getting out of my debt quicker. Everything has been going great and I would definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Katherine! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I needed help with debt and Century Support Services was excellent. They have very successfully negotiated with my creditors for a manageable settlement amount. I have been with them for four months now and I'm in the process of repairing my credit. Everyone, from their customer service reps to their negotiators, brought me through each step of the process. They're very conscientious and have excellent negotiating skills. They've got their fingers on the balls and they're very good. Working with them has brought me peace of mind plus my creditors are satisfied with the negotiated amount. So that makes me very happy. I would tell a friend to call them by all means. They're worth it.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Bonnie! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I needed help in paying off accounts and getting out of debt. I gave Century Support Services a list of my debtors and they set up a payment program, and then paid them off. I started out with four accounts and I only have one left. Century helped me get rid of those accounts. The support I'm getting from them has been okay and everything’s going all right with them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Eugene! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I have never had a person with an attitude. Everyone that I have talk to have been very pleasant and courteous. They seem to always have the right answer to my questions. If they do not have an answer they will put you on hold and find the answer.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Harry! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Century has been doing my debt problems into the easiest way possible to this time. The Century personnel that work for the company are very professional and knowledgeable when you need to ask all sorts of questions that pertain to my problems at hand. Thank you so much to all of the personnel that work at Century for making it easier for us to get my problems pointed in the right direction to this point, thanks again.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Roland! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

No complaints. Everything going as planned and explained thoroughly at the beginning of the contract. Nothing more to say. It has been a good experience and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something like this.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating Jeannine! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I started with North Carolina Lake and then without even being asked or told, which really upset me, I ended up with Century Support Services. It’s almost scam-like. And the way it all went down, I don’t know if I’m just one rare case. Century has done five settlements though. Their representatives told me the terms and then they hang up. It's basically business and we haven't had a talk about family and it’s either you want the settlement services or you don’t. They talk to me properly but being more personal would've helped with what’s going on in the first three months. I didn’t know what the situation was and to me, it was the wrong decision.

It’s a bad situation to me. And not having any money and owing everybody, and nowhere to turn and nobody to help you is very frustrating. And so I went in there with a hundred plus thousand dollars equity in my home, good credit, and nobody loaned me the money. Century is doing what they should so I can’t complain, but there’s still room for improvement with their customer communication or them reaching out to the customer.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Robert! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. A Century representative will be following up with you to discuss any additional concerns or questions you may have about your program. In the meantime the Century team will strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Reps said I was done paying on settlements and when I called a year later to get proof, they said they contacted saying I wasn't done. They lie on their reports with inaccurate data and lie to the consumer.

Century Support Services response

Andreea, We appreciate you sharing your Century experience and our team is taking your concerns very seriously. A Century representative has reached out to you and discussed next steps. As we continue to make progress on your open accounts, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My credit cards were getting out of control and I couldn’t get out of debt. I’ve been getting different offers for a debt settlement program but Century Support Services stood out so I called them. Signing up for their program was easy. Their representative sent me the packet to apply then they called me and said that they can do this for this much. That was going to help me a lot so I signed up and they immediately worked with me so we can take on these many credit cards. There were three debts they couldn’t take on so I’ve been working on those myself. I’ve been with Century for five months now and so far, they’ve settled one debt and I’ve done one myself. Hopefully, I’m going to get one done in the next couple of weeks as well, so that’ll get three credit cards done. It’s been a really smooth and awesome progress and that makes me feel a lot better.

The telephone calls keep coming in from the creditors but when I tell them I’m working with somebody, they stopped. The only one that is persistent is Capital One even though I’ve told them to contact Century. Having to deal with the telephone calls is the stressful part. Other than that, Century took a lot of stress off me as far as me being able to pay the bills without having to worry that I don’t have enough. Before I worked with them, my monthly payment was $900 a month on all my credit cards and it wasn’t leaving me any money for groceries or to pay off anything. It was a cycle of why I paid the credit cards then I have to turn around and use them again in order to buy groceries.

Sometimes, Century reps take a little long to return my calls so they should return calls within 24 hours. The last time, I had to call them a couple of times before I got served. But it’s really easy to work with them. I send them the payments and when it gets to a certain point, they call a company and ask them if they’ll settle my debt. I like that they were able to go in, get started with a small account and pay that off, then move on to the next one.

My sister had gone through a debt consolidation before and it wasn’t like this at all. They were waiting until they collected half of what she owed on everything before they started settling her debts. I thought that Century was going to do me like they did my sister and that I’m only going to get back a little portion of the money that they’ve taken, but that’s not the way it happened. They paid off an account then told me that they’re going to charge me this much for having settled it. Then I paid it off with my next payment.

Century also keeps me informed every month on what’s going on. I like the ability to always go and look at my account to see what they’re doing, who they’re contacting and how much money I have in my account. To be able to do that on a daily basis is really important to me. And because of that, I was able to settle one of my credit card debts on my own. I didn’t know I could pay off a debt that’s not on their list but when I called them to ask if I could withdraw this much out of my account to pay for that, they said absolutely. They direct deposited the check into my checking account which their rep said would take five days, but it was there in two.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Rebecca! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Century Support Services Company Information