Call toll free
4.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

View More View More

476 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 19, 2019

I got canned up with my social security disability. They shut me down. I had to wait for a decision to come back from the state. Century worked in where they could help me pay off my credit card debt ‘cause I couldn't make the payments. The payments were killing me. They were getting higher and higher every month. I thought I could just pay a little bit at a time, but it didn't work. The money that I pay never goes to the premium. It only goes to the interest. Century made a lot of different settlements for me. And hopefully, after 33 months, I’ll be able to start fresh. I wasn’t aware that they take the full amount, a percentage of 25, but that’s the way the company works. They got me some good settlements. For instance, they got me a settlement to pay $5,300 for about $2,300 plus their fee of $1000.

Working with Century took a lot of stress off me. They've all been really nice to me. They're very smart on the product. They know what they’re talking about. When I needed money to take out of the account, they never gave me a hard time about it. They always put it back into my bank account for me, which I overdrawn, to place as overdrawn on my account. They charged me $38 for everything that I’ve withdrawn twice, so that was 70 something dollars. The only thing I asked about was Century offered me a different thing. They were gonna lend me the money to pay off the debt in full, and then, I would pay them a percentage. But I don't know if that’s for me or not ‘cause it’s more than what I’m worried getting taken out of my account. I’m trying to save money and I ain’t trying to spend more.

The only problem I’ve had is I can’t take these calls with robots anymore. They're automated calls. They must call me 7,8 times a day from Century. Once you accept the automated call, it keeps you on hold for 15 to 20 minutes and I don't have time to sit on the phone that long. But other than that, so far, so good. I don't have to deal with credit card companies anymore. They still call me, but I don't care. I ignore them. Plus, on my phone, there’s an app where I can block certain scam calls. You gotta remember, once they find out that you’re working with another company, they have all the competitors calling you and sending you all the mail, but I haven’t accepted nothing. Most of these competitors send you different amounts, but they don't really look into your case. They just tell you it’ll cost you $133 a month for 30 months but it’s not gonna work out that way.

I’ve been with Century for almost 11 months and I’m gonna recommend my son to do it. He owns a company and he’s got a lot of credit card debt he built up. I told him Century is the best thing for him. Not only will they settle his debt for him, he’ll pay it off a little bit at a time, and they’ll keep the money in an escrow account where they’ll only use that money to make the settlement offers. And after 3 years, he’ll be able to get out of debt.

Century Support Services response

Dante, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I went through another agency and they did not do what I wanted done. They didn’t do it the right way and I knew there was a better agency out there. I went back through Google again. I saw Century and I remembered hearing about them. The good reviews pushed me over to them. I was very impressed with what I read as well as when I spoke with their girl because she knew what she was talking about. She didn’t sound like she was all excited and trying to push me through anything. She was explanatory, very pleasant and sweet when I explained what had taken place. I told myself that this is where I wanna be and I switched right over.

My experience with Century Support has been awesome. They’ve done exactly what they said they would do. They’ve been there every time I needed to have a question answered or anything done. I like their portal but I’m having a problem. I’ve been sending paperwork that I need to take pictures of and stuff through email but I’ll have my daughter help me get back into my portal again. Their reps have been awesome and they tried twice to get me into the portal.

Century Support got three things going at once. My Capital One is being set up into a program to pay it down with so much that goes in and then so much that goes to other things. In November, it will be paid completely. They’ve been working on PayPal too and I just sent them one from Chase. I don’t have a whole lot of money and I’m not gonna be able to pay big lump sums. So, better to work through Century. They have been right on top of everything and they get right back to me. They let me know what is going on and what didn’t go through. They are very helpful and has been great with me. So far, I have had no complaints. They told me it would be three years to complete the program but they’re already moving so fast and I only have one more. I know this is gonna be all taken care of way before that. They know their stuff.

When I was on the third-party call, I was impressed with the way the girl operated. The people were still pleasant on the other end but my banks have always been very nice. I hated to have to go through this this way, but I was getting overwhelmed because my rent went up and things changed. You don’t get any increases when you’re on Social Security so it got really hard.

Century said they would help me get re-established so that I can get back on an even keel again. They are so knowledgeable and it worked out perfectly for me to get them because they are trustworthy. They show you everything such as where your money came in, where it went out to, what went were, and how much went there and how much did that. It was amazing and I’ve recommended them to a lot of people. They couldn’t go to a better place. The reps are the sweetest, kindest and most understanding that I’ve ever worked with in any kind of financial situation.

Century Support Services response

Carol, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

My credit score was so low and I felt like I needed help to raise it. Initially, I applied at Lexington Law and I didn't like them. I decided to try Century thereafter. Their reps said that they were gonna pay off my little accounts first and they seem to be listening to me. They're taking money out of my account every month and they said that they've gotten rid of a couple of my debts since. However, my credit score went up a minute and now, it has dropped back down and I don't know what's going on. Century is holding some money because they don't have enough for month to month to pay up all the little settlements they made. The process has been a lot slower than I thought it was gonna be.

When I first began the process, the rep was right with me. But then, when I switched to Century, it seemed like it's a little vague. They want to help and when I call in, they say, “Well, if you get anything, fax it to us.” There was a time when somebody sent me a letter telling me that they were gonna sue me but Century told me to just fax them that information. However, being in a car accident not too long ago, I’m just getting popping around. So, it’s hard for me to get the information to them.

Instead of holding the money, Century should go ahead and give it to the company once they make a settlement with them if they’re trying to pay the whole thing off. Companies would usually take payments. Also, they should keep me more notified on what they’re doing. However, they don't pay payments to the settlements and instead, they wait 'til they get enough money to pay off a particular settlement. If people can afford Century's services, they should put down more so that they can get their settlements sooner. Nevertheless, I felt like it was a load taken off of me when I talked to them and how they said they would handle everything. Though the creditors are kind of harassing me and I don't even answer the phone now as a result, Century said they will handle my problems. I have confidence that they will.

Century Support Services response

Renee -Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Settlements can happen at any time during the program, and will depend on the amount of monthly savings, the number of accounts enrolled, and the balances of the accounts. You are making tremendous progress on your program at this time, and we appreciate you sharing your Century experience! As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Working with Century Support has been a very hassle-free way to get rid of debt. Their service is invaluable and they have been very professional. We were referred to them through a company called World Financial Group after my husband reached out to the company due to financial issues stemming from law school loans that we couldn’t pay. So, we got with Century as a debt consolidation type of a situation and we’re fairly new into the 41-month program, but so far, it’s been great. We submitted an application with all of our debt with statements then Century gave us an estimate of what it would cost to satisfy the loans and credit debt that we had including what it would cost for their service, and we set up a monthly payment amount.

It’s cool because they give us the option of utilizing text and emails to get notifications of whenever they negotiated a paydown amount. And then they tell us exactly how much it’s gonna cost us to pay it off to the creditor, and then how much that’ll cost us for their service of getting it worked out. And as long as we continue to pay the monthly amount into the account, it builds up the amount on our account that they can utilize to pay off these debts every month. And it’s been an easy process so far. We haven’t negotiated all of the accounts down yet, but we’ve got two or three of them that are in payment plan now. One of the accounts that they’ve already negotiated was at a 45% reduction and the other was a 50% reduction. So, it’s an excellent situation.

Then any time I’ve had a question, there has always been somebody to answer. It’s really convenient to be able to utilize the text messaging system. I believe they’ve also been calling but the problem is that I get a lot of calls from numbers that I don’t know because of the creditors that I have. So, I don’t answer a lot of the calls. But I see messages if they’ve left something, and there’s a lot of reminder emails too. Being a manager in a law firm with five offices, I have little time to deal with this stuff. And for me, the convenience of having somebody else do the negotiating, and then once it’s all said and done and paid off, then the service of them going in and cleaning up our credit report is invaluable. It’s worth the money that I’m paying to Century to get it done for me.

Century Support Services response

Serena -Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I had a real tough point when I had to take out a real sudden loan and it just changed my whole world. Suddenly, I couldn’t handle any of my expenses. I was already getting some credit card debt and I really wanted to fix it. I wanted to get ahead of it somehow, but I had to take out a loan. I took it out from one of these extremely high-interest places, which I say is the root of the whole problem. I first saw Century Support Services online and I’m really leery about taking things off the internet if I’m not sure of them. But from the moment it started with Century, I was treated really well. The customer service is great and they were very patient and very helpful. And I felt I had no other choice. I don’t wanna be in trouble for the next 10 years. I just got myself gradually in a little bit of trouble and their company has really helped me.

I’ve got a few concerns. I’m having trouble with the technology and stuff. I have a lot of things I wanna send. I wanna send the rest of those accounts so I know what’s going on. I just got a new tablet and I’m trying to communicate and figure out what’s going on. Everything’s a delay right now. But other than that, I’ve been very pleased with everything. Everybody has been really decent about notifying me of what’s going on and they’re settling my debts. This month, they’re doing a much higher payment which is really hurting, but I can get through it. I’m determined to stick to that and not change any of the formats of the resolution. I want it to go as smoothly as it can and not giving up on maybe making some extra income and resolving it quicker.

The first person who helped me, Stacy, sounded like I was talking to the next-door neighbor. She was very down to earth, very logical, and matter of fact about things. I felt, immediately, that I could talk to her and trust her with this. It just surprised me because there’s so much going on in this technology now with a lot of scams and a lot of things that people are trying to get sharp about and not let happen to them. Century was the opposite of all these. They’ve been helpful. They’ve been walking me through how easy it is to do things. I can fax or I can email my copies to them, the statements and things like that. If I have a question, they’re always agreeable. Also, they’re always willing to listen if I have a concern. They help me through it step-by-step. I feel a great relief working with them. I’m not nearly as stressed and it’s helped me. That’s huge.

We were traveling here in a motorhome and we got stalled on the side of the road. We’ve got a $5,000 repair bill because of just the mechanics of the motorhome. We had to go get that yet and figure out how we were gonna do it. But having Century taking care of this stuff on my finances and just doing the monthly payment right now, it’s kinda keeping things safe and holding that part of it. It’s a relief to know I don’t have to look at the whole overwhelming picture because I’m just putting it in their hands. There’s just a lot of day to day stresses and that’s one that Century has at least made me feel relieved about, taking it off my mind. I would recommend it to anyone that shared with me that they’re trying to find a resolution to their debt problems.

Century Support Services response

Gayle, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with each of our clients, and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our effort to help you achieve your goal of financial freedom.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I wanted all of my charge cards taken care of because they put me out of control. Century settled all of my debts pretty fast, for 10 months. They have always kept me informed of everything. After they talked and got the settlement, they would call me, and I would either okay it or not okay it. Every time I called and asked them a question, they would answer so I could understand it. They were all friendly as well.

Century Support Services response

Jackie, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I recommend Century Support Services to anybody who needs debt relief and if they have nowhere else to turn to – like if they can’t get a personal loan because their credit score is too low. In my case, Century was my savior. I went with them because of the price per month and the reviews. My daughter and I had sat down together and looked at prices per month, in terms of what I could afford since I’m on a fixed income. My daughter is also very good with going on the Better Business Bureau to make sure the company is not some type of scam.

Century gave me a rundown of how it would work. It was going to be $200 per month and they gave me a contract. I looked over it and the documents were fine. They also made sure that my daughter and I had read everything before we signed and proceeded. Then I gave them all my credit card information and what they needed. I have five cards and the rep said the program would take about a year or two depending on the company. Sometimes, they don’t want to negotiate. It has been five months and right now, I’m settling with one credit card as we speak and they’ve communicated with me very well.

Things have been going well with Century. I also have my daughter to help me in case I have any questions. But they respond very quickly. The rep I dealt with was also kind and extremely passionate and helpful. She didn’t sugar-coat anything. She told us what it was and how the process would go along. And they do all the legwork for me. She reassured us that if any letters come in the mail, not to worry about it because it’s already in the works.

Century Support Services response

Juana, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom

Original review: July 17, 2019

Century seemed like the best company for me. I went with them and everything was taken care of fine. Everything was paid off and the company treated me right. I’m very satisfied.

Century Support Services response

Keith, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: July 10, 2019

I’ve been very happy with Century, so far. I went with them because Mark was pretty persistent. He kept calling and I kept telling him I had to wait. He was very patient with me and explained everything to me. He responds when I have a problem or if I have a question, I get an answer. The lady that called me explained everything to me. She said that if I have any problems, I can call her. She told me what not to do and asked if I was gonna be committed to this. She said not to apply for any credit and not to do any changes because it might disrupt the process. But even when I took off 2 or 3 creditors, there was no problem. There was no, “Why are you doing it?” or “You shouldn’t do it.” There was no pressure and that’s what I like.

There were lots of paperwork and I gave whatever money they needed. If I have any harassments or anything, I call them. They told me about that and some stuff to remember about all the details. It was an explanation of what the process was going to be and what I needed to do on my part. Everybody has been very transparent, helpful, and responsive. What I like is the update. That is so great. With other people, you got to call them and ask when is the update. You got to wait until you got enough money in there to pay. Century has met my expectations and they’ve met my needs. Right now, out of the 4 people that Century is settling for, 2 had been done. Whatever extra they're gonna take out a month or whatever the fee is gonna be, they tell me about it. Everything they’ve said, they’ve committed to. Everything they’ve committed to, they've done. And that was good.

Century Support Services response

Annie, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Century Support helped me with past due credit cards. Their reps have been very courteous and knowledgeable and I'm very pleased with them. I'm still in the middle of the process, but they're winding things down. They helped me get things organized and get out of debt. All questions and concerns have been addressed 100% as well.

Century Support Services response

Robert, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Century Support Services, LLC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. Century Support Services helps consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief.

• No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on individual accounts as they are settled.

• Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money.

• Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.

• Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.

• Best for: people with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg