toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Robert! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thorough review. Thank you for noticing how hard our team works to help each client reach financial freedom. We look forward to helping you complete your program.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

After just under 2 months with this program, I am pleased to say I am seeing progression to my first debt settlement! CSS crossed my path as I was looking for debt resolution strategies in early June, and I'm glad they did. Program -- the program details were explained to me fully and clearly by each representative that I encountered in the inquiry, setup, and follow-up processes. I received a personal welcome call from their CEO as well. The deposits are easily trackable on the CSS website and the Crossroads partner site, so there is complete hands on for you, the client.

Accessibility -- You are in good hands concerning resource availability and communication. With all the clients these folks must have, my email box was still hit with reminders on how to manage the CSS tools, alerts when there is activity on your account, and so on. There are also text options where you can receive an alert to call a Century CSR for information on possible settlements or other issues. In short, someone at CSS knows this particular logistic is important to people who trust their financial safety to others -- and they nailed it. Nicely done.

Resources -- Short tie into accessibility, but the documents tab rocks! This is a great way to send things like photos of your credit scores, creditor letters, and other things that may be vital to your account file for the CSS reps to use. Timeliness -- I would never have imagined that a settlement would happen within two months of joining the program. Yet here it is, and saving me thousands of dollars I would have otherwise thrown into the wind. It makes me hopeful that the next account I have will be handled in the same exemplary fashion by CSS.

Trust -- Okay, let's shoot straight here. This day and age, it's hard. So many scams, so many critics of legit things... just do your research and don't buy the negative hype. Century is on the level, they have protected my interests from day one, and are going above and beyond to service my account. Buy-in -- Confidence in Century's ability to assist me in my financial restructuring is at a high level. They're delivering what they said they would. Am I pleased? Let me think... YES. Thanks CSS!

I was in debt and needed a better way out. I got Century Support Services to do a debt consolidation for me to pay off my debt. When I call them, they answer all my questions and they’re very informative. They're working on settlements on my behalf by contacting the debtors to get the debt at a lower rate than what I actually owe. I have one debtor that's constantly calling me but I don’t answer the phone because I have their number programmed. I've even told this debtor that I'm working with Century Support and I've given them the company’s telephone number, but they're still persistent. The other debtors haven’t called, maybe because they're already working with the company. The last time I talked to the people in Century Support, they told me to start documenting the calls but I don’t talk to the debtors so that’s I don’t document.

I would refer Century Support because they’ve all been beneficial and they work with their clients. Every time I call to postpone a payment for a couple of days, they don’t have a problem. It's been a pleasant experience for me and I don’t have to worry about the headache of dealing with creditors because I know Century Support has my back.

I was looking for help and Century's name popped up on my computer, so I called them up. They called all my creditors and stopped the harassing phone calls. They negotiated and got everything to where it was reasonable to pay off and we got it all paid off. They took and settled partial payments and the last one was supposed to be in June. Anytime I called, the reps were helpful and did whatever I asked. I felt comfortable. All in all, everything seemed to be lovely and I’m very appreciative of what they’ve done for me. Century got me out of debt and it's freed up a bunch of money so I can do other things with it. I would highly recommend them.

I was getting Social Security Disability then everything started falling apart. And some of the creditors that I had were calling and talking about my loans. So many things were happening at the same time and it got to be too much for me so I sought out debt settlement services. A couple of the ones that I had gone to weren't calling me back and giving me the information I needed.

I went with Century because of their fees and I wanted to hurry up and get this started, so I can get these bills paid off. But Century forgot to tell me how much they were going to get paid and they did not make it clear. I thought I was building up my money again in the account but I was actually making payments to them. For instance, if I had a debt that's $1,000 and they negotiated it down to $500, I end up paying them $400. So, I’ve paid off one of the bills, but I'm still paying them. I was speaking with an attorney two days ago, and he understands me trying to get these bills paid off, but he told me to look at the fees that I’m paying when I could negotiate myself. It’s a little bit too high. Right now, I'm not paying the bill and also not building up my account. I'm paying them and it will be until October.

Century has helped me alleviate some of the stress because I was figuring out how to pay everybody at the same time. At the beginning, they have somebody assigned to you and get you started. Then, you’re on your own. Now, I have a couple of my creditors who are sending me emails and giving me 10 days to respond and offering to make a deal. But when I forwarded this information to Century, I didn’t hear anything from them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
I didn't know it would take so long to settle payoffs with the 6 companies I gave you. Only one was settled and finally paid off and the 5 others hassled me 2 and 3 times a week to pay the past due amounts. To boot, more interest charges were add to the original amounts. Every time I tried to call Century it was a different office, company and person until I was totally confused. I couldn't get answers as to what was being done so I canceled out of the program with only one payoff.

I am assuming you will no longer deduct $266 mo. from my account. I am 85 yrs old and can't handle all this confusion.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Sonja! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

They have been great in helping me reduce my debt. When I began they assisted me with debt collectors calling me and reducing or stopping harassing calls. They have reduced most of my debt with creditors and settled several of my accounts. They also always keep me informed of their activity on my account. I highly recommend them for helping me get rid of my debt where otherwise I would still be struggling. Thanks Century.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am a little disappointed that the payoff is on only one or two creditors at a time. I would have liked to have seen payment on all for some amount but I realize you set the amounts with the creditors.

Process takes entirely too long to complete. Only helps to ruin my credit further not improve it at this time. I am sorry that I went with the company. The first initial introduction did not indicate that it would be this long. You are getting monthly payments so let's get these accounts settled.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Anthony! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I am please with all the work you have for me and the effort you try to keep me inform. I only wish that would go a little faster and that had more fund to work with. As we continue forward I can't to be finish and to move forward without any debt. I Thank you for your assistance Century.

I was laid off from my job and I had difficulty continuing to pay the credit cards. I started with Century Support Services in April and it’s confusing because I actually started with another company. I don’t know if they sold it or they were a part of it. That was never really clear. I pay a monthly amount and they also charge me a fee for that monthly amount that I pay to them. They're supposed to be negotiating with my credit cards and I'm paying them but no action has been taken yet. I was afraid I was getting into a scam situation because the letters I get have no letterhead on them. I look at their website to make sure my payment was credited. In August, I'll have five payments then I'm going to give them a call after that.

The monthly charge for direct deposit or direct debit is way too high. When you take that out every month for 12 months and for x amount of years until they get this done plus the overall amount that you pay to begin with, it's thousands of dollars. They take out the initial charge at the end and put it in the payment somehow. If I had this to do all over again, I’ll see if they can negotiate because they say they have the right to come back and ask for more money monthly because the creditors aren’t willing to settle. I wish I had known that and I could have called the credit card earlier.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Manny! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. Thank you for passing along ideas on how we can improve the client experience. We review each suggestion we receive from clients and try to take action whenever possible. The Century team will continue to work diligently to help you complete your program.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I have too many credit cards that I needed to pay so I signed up with Century Support. I felt very comfortable with their reps and they were great. The rep answered questions if she could. But I hate when I call them and the reps have to ask me all the questions they'd have to identify me with because it's a pain in the butt. There should be some type of code or a number so that I wouldn't have to answer everything.

I’m making two payments a month for three years in order to have the debts paid off but it’s probably going to be longer. There should also be once a month or once every two or three months progress report of what's going on. They've settled one of my credit cards but they haven't settled my Bank of America account yet. I keep getting letters in the mail that they're suing me. But there's just not enough money in my account for them to settle my Bank of America credit card. Hopefully, they can take care of all the other credit cards, but so far, so good.

I originally had Century Support to get my credit cards paid off. They told me to let the Discover go into delinquency which I did. And Discover is suing me now. Century said that they're not a law firm and they can't do anything about it. I had to get my own lawyer. Also, they're supposed to be doing my Mastercard now, but I haven't heard anything about that. I’ve been with them close to a year and the last time we've been in contact was a few months ago, but I haven’t heard from them anymore.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Cindy! Joseph is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well he is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Century Support has done a settlement on one of the four debts I have. We're still waiting on the other three. I worked with Joseph and he was really good and very knowledgeable. I would email him, and he would call me back. I'm satisfied with the way they're working. The first one was $600 and something for their fee, and it might be a little steep. But they’re helping me to find financial freedom and I hope I'm not in debt for the rest of my life with Century Support.

They're doing a wonderful job. I go online and I check every so often how things are going. I get a letter every once in a while and I got one that's not a real nastygram from one of the creditors. I took a picture of it and put it on my email, and forwarded it to Century Support. But, I haven't gotten any harassing calls here lately, so I know they're working with them. They only debit $140 every two weeks out of my account. So, I know that that doesn't save a lot in the reserve and the balance in the bank for it. But I was hoping that it would move along. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Ada! We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. We are happy to hear your brother-in-law has been referred to Century!

Original review: July 21, 2017

My husband had done a debt consolidation and he said that Century Support would be the best way to go. The first gentleman we spoke to to set up the whole thing was very nice and informative. But when I had another question about something, I called him and he said I have to call somebody else. It's not like he brushed me off but I felt like he could have at least heard what I had to say. Also, it's always on me to call to find out what's going on. But when they post something that's when they email me. We're paying every month and they've helped pay the amount of money that we owed. They settled for a little less than we're able to but they're helping us get rid of debt. My husband already recommended his brother to do it.

I was really behind on my credit card. I didn't make enough money to pay them so I was looking for a way to get help. I got a postcard in the mail from Century Support Services so I called them. They sounded like they could help me so I went with them. But as of last week, I cancelled their program. Everything seemed fine and they seemed to be trying to do what they said they would but I wasn't as happy with them as I initially thought I would be. I only had three credit cards that they needed to negotiate with and they only settled with one of them.

They were still unable to negotiate with the other two and they should have been able to over the 13 month period I've been with them. It cost me over $2,000 and I don't think I got $2,000 worth of service. Although, working with their customer service was excellent. Every time I called them, they were very nice, polite and seemed to want to help me but it just didn't go that far. I'm going the bankruptcy route now and I wish I had done that a year ago rather than wasting the money. I thought I'd get out of debt but I didn't.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, David! Shane is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well he is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: July 16, 2017

Very pleased with how my account experience has been. I couldn't ask for a better person than Shane **. He has taken excellent care of me. Thank you. Would recommend to anyone who needs help. He has taken the time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Monique! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I googled and Century Support Services was the first name that came up. Though they didn't get great reviews and I failed to read all the reviews, I didn't have any problems because two of my settlements have been made. One is all paid and one they're paying four months late. Now, I'm waiting for another one. That's the final one then I'll be done. The team at Century Support Services is wonderful. They connect me by email or they call, too. The only problem I had was when they changed the system and I didn't know. When I went to log in, I couldn't get in. They helped me out on it but I had to use another software which drove me crazy. They could have told me to use Firefox instead of me trying to get in and thinking something was wrong with my password.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Delores! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. The Century team is happy to hear you are stress-free!

Original review: July 14, 2017

I wanted to settle my debt issues but I didn’t want to file bankruptcy so I kept checking various things. I went with Century Support and their rep told me how the company works, what they do to help you resolve your debt in a positive way and how it improves your credit score once it comes to a resolution. If I had any questions, they told me who to call because I'm not computer savvy. When I need to get a hold of someone, I haven't had any delays and I haven’t been bounced around from person to person.

Since I’ve been with Century Support, I've had no more harassment creditor calls. And I'm more at peace. My expectations were above and beyond and they really stepped in and assisted me. I'm stress-free and they're really helping me get back on track and that's all that I wanted to do. I would tell my friends to give Century Support a call and see what they have to offer.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Herbery! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. Great job on your progress so far!

Original review: July 13, 2017

I was struggling with debt. I called banks a few years ago when I got divorced and I don't want to do that again. Debt consolidation is similar and it kills my credit but I was too far underwater and I had to get something done. I looked online and talked to Century Support Services and decided to go with them. They're working on one of my larger debts and I got 33% of what I need to be done.

Whenever I get a letter from one of the creditors, I just fax it to them. I actually got a letter about somebody taking over an account. They sold it to somebody so I faxed that to Century. Sometimes I have an issue when I'm sending a fax but otherwise, whenever I called somebody, they've been more than helpful. I've also gotten phone calls before but I always referred them to Century. It's supposed to be a four-year program and it will be a year in November so after that everything will work itself out. I just sit back and let Century take care of it. Those debts will be gone and then I'll try to re-establish my credit.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Lynda! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I was in debt. I called Century Support Services, and they went through my accounts and they've been working on them ever since. It was very easy. Slowly but surely they’re coming off, and I even saw a tad bit of improvement on my credit scores. They keep me posted all the time if anything changes or if they need my approval. They call or text me and I call them right back. I've also never had one bit of trouble with their reps, they've been absolutely awesome. I was, at the beginning, getting a lot of debt calls and a lot of people calling and stuff and they took care of all that and eased my mind. They're very reassuring and I was very comfortable. It has been easy to communicate with them and they have provided great guidance. I would recommend them if someone asked me.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Justin! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible. Thank you for recommending Century to your friends!

Original review: July 9, 2017

Always get my questions answered very quickly. Always helpful and willing to take the time to explain things completely. I never have to worry about not getting all the information that I need. I will definitely recommend this service to friends.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Shelley! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 9, 2017

Everyone I have dealt with has been very professional and very caring concerning my account. I appreciate the help I have received. The site is user friendly and easy to navigate. It's nice to know someone is working to help me get out of this hole.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Mary! Bryan is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well he is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: July 9, 2017

My husband retired. And we didn't get enough of our credit cards paid off before he did. Our problem was getting worse so I decided to seek debt settlement services. Bryan, the Century Support rep whom we spoke with, was very informative. Any questions I had, he answered them. He stayed in touch with me and was very knowledgeable of what was going on. Working with them has taken a big weight off my shoulders. Within a couple of months, the phone calls from my creditors had completely stopped. I even had an instance where one company was threatening to sue and Century Support has just been awesome. Though I owed all those debts, Century Support still helped me immensely.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Roger! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. It is great to hear you are trying to make additional contributions to your account. Thank you for choosing Century on your journey toward financial freedom.

Original review: July 8, 2017

So far I've been very pleased. I know they can only get so much done until there's more in my acct. I'm talking to a lady about sitting with her dad at night a few nights a week. If I was to get that after I get a little ahead I will try to send some additional funds for my fund.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Kimberly! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I am still new and hopefully things will get straightened out soon. Right now my finances are a nightmare. That is not your fault though. My primary concern at this point is dealing with my banking institution and keeping my head above water. It's always darkest before the dawn.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Tammy! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I wasn’t able to pay bills anymore and I hit a link and it segued into Century so I ended up with them. The rep was very friendly, kind, understanding and reliable. He was also pretty clear in explaining what would happen. Customer service was very nice. Nobody's been rude and I'm able to ask questions. One of the girls was nice enough to set up a link that I was finally able to get online because their website is not user friendly. I've had it for about four months now. I just keep going back to that spot and using that to relink up.

Resolving my debt would not be something that goes on forever which is a good thing. My credits in the crapper at the moment and it'll be there for quite a while. And despite the ads you see everywhere, I am not convinced that you can just hire somebody to turn it around. So I know I've got a long road to hold, but Century is getting things done. I don't have to worry about trying to get all the payments done every month and that's a big thing off my shoulders. I just didn't realize the fees were going to be as expensive as they are. But overall, my experience has been satisfactory.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Leona! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program. Thank you mentioning how helpful the "Who's Who" list has been.

Original review: July 7, 2017

I was very hesitate and cautious when I contacted Century to help with my debts; however I am at peace with the various methods of staying on my case and allowing me to actively participate in the progress and means of handling each creditor. Century provides step by step procedures they are in and their progress. I have access to this information and can call for support without being made to feel dumb. I love their "Who's who" list! It is all been good.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Brenda! Nicole is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Over the past year these girls have been a God sent to me. Each and everyone has always been so kind to me. Nicole ** was/ is a friend to me. She went above and beyond to help me at any time. Having this service lifted the biggest burden off my shoulders. I'll be going into my 60s debt free and that wouldn't have ever been able to this without your service. I have and will recommend this to everyone. I can't tell you how very grateful that this business has surrounded itself with such great employees. And again Nicole ** is the best!!!

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Bobby! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 23, 2017

Century Support called me and then I called to find out to see what they have to offer. Whatever questions I ask them or important things that I'm not sure about, they let me know straight out. They explain to me to the best of their knowledge so I feel good about that. I got confidence right now and I hope to keep that up. They’re also making sure my creditors are getting paid. I need my credit score to go up but it’s taking a lot of time because one more creditor has to be added on the debt settlement. I’m hoping everything is good but I don’t know if they’re working on that one next. I would like it if they can give me a call or email me, whatever will be the best thing, to inform me about the status with the creditor and to keep me updated. So that I can definitely have heads up on what’s going on and how things are happening with the other creditors. But they seem to be trustworthy so far, and my experience has been good.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Foday. When clients enroll in the Century program, there is an estimated program length communicated in your agreement, that is calculated based on each specific client situation. A client’s circumstances can change during the program and that will affect the completion timeline. We want to be sure that, going forward, you fully understand the process to settle your remaining debts. A Century representative will reach out to you immediately to discuss this further and review options to accelerate your program if possible.

Original review: June 16, 2017

My expectation was a swift clearance of the stuff hanging on me in my credit report but instead I had to pay one loan after another as they are negotiated. I didn't see myself out of debt sooner. What else could I do to make this possible in a shorter time.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Eusebio! Chris is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well he is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: June 14, 2017

Century Support Services provided me with consolidation services. Chris, their representative, went through the whole process, telling me what needed to be done and what I needed to provide. It has been an easy and smooth process. I have another year and a half left. Also, they told me what my options were and what direction I should be coming. I really don't have any complaints, I just wish it was a little faster. If I had to do it again, I would definitely probably go to Century.

Century Support Services Company Profile