toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jennifer! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I wanted to put all my payments into one lump sum a month and everybody at Century Support Services has been helpful and very courteous. Every time I called, they always try their best to help me out. When I called to lower my payments because I'm only collecting unemployment as my only income at the moment, they helped me out with that. They lowered my payments for the next three months and told me to call back again in April to continue lowering them if I needed to. That's pretty good and I'm really grateful. And every time something's up with my account they always give me a call. So I'm very satisfied with them and the services. I also feel pretty optimistic with them and I'm hoping that everything gets taken care of as far as the credit cards that I have under their name. I've been with them for three months now and they told me the whole process will take two years or under to complete.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Joseph! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

I became involved with Century Support Services when I answered a flyer I got in the mail as I had a $40,000 loan at 4%. I've been in contact with their team quite often when filing my statements, talking about my credit report, and talking about my settlements. So far, we have done some settlements. Century Support Services has definitely helped me. I'm only paying a flat fee now, I’m not paying any interest, and I’m getting my debt down.

It's been an outstanding experience except for one little part where they did tell me that my credit report will get hit. They didn't tell me that because I'm in the program, every credit card I have in the program, they’re applying more payment to my credit to the credit bureau every month that I don't make a payment on those credit cards. Now, my credit is shot. But it'll be cleaned up after because I bought the service for them to send a letter to each of it and explain to please remove the negative remarks because this is the program I'm in.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Silvia! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

The interest has been much so the debt relief will help and Century Support Services is really fine. Their team was really nice and they helped me. In fact, the lady who I spoke to at the beginning was really nice but I was frustrated. I asked her about how the debt relief is going to affect my record and she said that I will be fine. Then, there was another company and with this company, the lady said that it will affect my record report but I was in already.

Century is making my life easy in a wrong way that I know they're going to handle the bank but it's annoying that they're calling me all the time and sending me letters. Moreover, I told them to take the money the second week but every month, the payment is getting closer to the beginning of the date of the rent. When I saw they withdraw the money, I went like, “Oh, my God.” I was thankful that I have the money, but sometimes I don’t. I just have the money of the rent and so I would like to fix that. But overall, my experience with them has been good.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Suzanne! We are happy to hear you and your husband are recovering after such a tragic event. The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

On September the 26th of 2014, we got violently attacked in our home, my husband was ran over three times and he couldn’t walk. So our income went from seven grand a week to nothing. Our whole lives changed in 20 minutes and I had to live off the credit cards to survive. And then, it got to where I couldn’t pay the interest. I was just paying the same amount every month to stay afloat and never missed a payment but I wasn't getting down any. Then, I started to feel suffocated by the debt and that’s when I looked into that federal debt relief program. Before, I had almost died myself so I went bankrupt and I didn’t want to go that route.

Century Support Services popped up on the internet when I was googling some stuff. Then, I called them and talked with this young man. He was able to help me and then I went forward from there. The team has been wonderful. Every time I have a conversation with them about anything, it’s very positive, they get what I need and I’m very grateful.

I’m into the debt relief program for 14 months and never missed a payment. I have one debt left, hopefully, I was trying to get me a loan thing to settle everything and then I started going up in the positive side with the credit. Today, I was under a little bit of pressure and I don’t think I was dealing with the same people for my loan thing. I’m in a different part of the system that I was dealing with because normally, everybody is really caring, positive and have a soft-spoken tone with me. But, today there was one young man who rubbed me the wrong way. And that’s really hard to do because I’m a sweetheart to everybody. Other than that, I have had nothing but positive and everything that I need is taken care of right then and there. I have recommended Century Support Services to several people, it helped me. Without Century Support, I would not have survived financially because I'm not the one to not pay my debt.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Patti! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I heard very high recommendations for CCC, Christian Credit Counseling, but when I called them, they weren't in business anymore and I didn't know where to turn so I kept calling people. I had a bad feeling about some of the ones that I called but when I talked to somebody from Century Support Services, we had a very long conversation. He acted like there was no time in the whole world and was ready to answer every single thing. I was worried about how legitimate it was so he sent me information to explain how everything was legit and I felt really, really comfortable with the whole situation. My understanding was that I am paying back the creditors, just not all of it. I thought that's cool and I felt good about everything.

I had never ceased to have communications with their people and somebody is always calling or writing me. I have 100% access online and anytime I want to see what's happening, I go online. They were able to understand my needs in full and take care of my needs in such a way that I could do it without defaulting. Also, they assured me that as we end and everything is all paid up, they will help us reestablish our credit. So I thought it was a win-win however one looks at it.

Moreover, when we're dealing with serious matters, it's very important that personnel speaks very clear English because if they don't, it could be maddening and there could be things we're missing. I appreciate that every single person I've dealt with in this whole process has spoken extremely well English and that means a lot business-wise to me because then I don’t have to guess what they're saying to me. I hope they continue to do that because that makes it just so much nicer when somebody can understand what I'm saying and I can understand them. So, overall, I have an over the top amazing experience with Century.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Ron! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I am very pleased with Century. They are working very hard with my creditors and doing a very good job. I am very happy with the outcome. I would recommend Century to anyone that is having a hard time with their credit problems. They have kept me informed with everything. I am so pleased with Century.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Beatrice! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I had three creditors that were persistent in calling. I kept my payments on time but it was getting to a point that I felt like I was drowning. I found Century Support Services online and when I reached out to them, they were very polite, answered my questions, and listened to my story of how the debtors were going, and right away they said they felt they could help. So that was a relief. They explained what they did, asked if I could afford to send them X number of dollars per month, and told me they were going to assign me a counselor. And we talked and I got the paperwork right away. As the program went on, when people were calling and wanted to know what had happened to me, the directions that Century gave were clear and necessary. They made my life less stressful. I would like things to go fast and pay off the creditors quicker but I understand how the program works, so I’m contented.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Ray! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I wanted to try to get things paid off and help my credit, so I started checking out debt relief help. Everybody at Century seemed like they’ve been on top of things with me, nice, and I haven’t had any problems with them. Working with Century knocked my credit out real bad. But I guess it’s supposed to do that for a while. So far, I've had a great experience with them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Stephen! We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is setup. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further and please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access resources on the details of your program in the meantime.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

As much as I was trying to chip away at things, it was like one step forward, two steps back. So I wanted to look into debt relief which might work well for me. I've had to do some belt-tightening, but the amount that they were drafting every month has worked and we've been able to settle with some of the creditors. However, I do wish that I only have one representative so that any time I have communication with ClearOne, the rep would know exactly where I was at. But regardless of which one I might talk to, they're all very professional and knowledgeable. It does work, though sometimes things get lost in the translation.

It's also very unnerving anytime I have to have a conversation or I have to open a piece of mail then I have to mail them into ClearOne because I tend to run a little bit high on the anxiety scale. They should just take my draft once a month, do what they're paid to do, and let me live my life. But other than that, I would highly recommend them to anybody that was looking for debt relief. I wasn't sure what and how to expect at first, but I'm glad that I went with them.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Patty! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I was trying to get rid of some of my credit card debt. Century Support called me and talked to me about it. I had about $18,000 in debt so it looked like it was something that would work for me. It made me happy that there was a proposal and that one credit card was taken care of. What bothered me was the creditors calling and that wasn’t pleasant. Otherwise, everybody was very friendly.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Tayon! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible. We appreciate you recommending our services to your friends and family, too!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

My experience with Century Support Services has been really good so far. I did some searching online and then I contacted a different settlement service to get everything started, but I preferred to go with Century Support because of what they were offering. They also have good customer service and reviews. Working with them made my life more convenient as far as them working on my behalf to fix things. I haven’t received any pesky calls, so they really put a stop to that. They’re also really easy to get ahold of, and now they can respond via text message or e-mail, so I don’t necessarily have to talk all the time on the phone. So, it seems more convenient. I'm still waiting for the final portion of the program, so it's a little early to say how it’s going to finish, but throughout, it’s been nice. I’ve recommended it to several family members already, and they’re going to start the process, too.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Rebecca! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I have 19 hard inquiries on my credit so I wanted to see if Century Support can remove those. I used them and it has been a painless experience. Things are getting paid and I'm pleased. Also, I'm less stressed because I combined my bills with my mother's to do it in one payment and I'm done. Century is honest and they stay in touch and do correspondence.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jayna! Our team strives every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. A Century representative will reach out to you to help you access your account.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

The staff is very personable, helpful, and professional. Virtually the only problem I've experienced has been a recent one. I was asked to renew my password, but the system shut me out before I could even do so. It won't acknowledge my old password so that I can enter a new one. Therefore, I've been unable to access my CNI account for about 2 months now. I guess I will need to call one of your representatives to help me.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Isobel. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is working. We are happy we could ease your mind after getting in touch with you! Please remember to utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the details of your program.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I do apologize but I am having a difficult time with my creditors. I really thought this company would handle all the correspondence to my creditors. I've gotten use to the calls from 8:00 am through 9:00 pm daily even Sunday. I'm uncomfortable not sending any money until it's payoff time. My credit score is in the toilet and doubt it will ever bounce back. I think I need to change programs or something to give me peace of mind.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Gregory! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I did a little research and Century Support Services felt like a good company to deal with. Everything was explained real good and I'm really happy with how they handled it. It didn’t feel like it’s gonna be a debt. Everything went smooth.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Terry! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

My experience was a great one. Explained in simple terms I could understand and friendly. They answered the phone very pleasantly. They handled the resetting of my password, very fast and efficiency. It is always great to hear a pleasant voice helping you. They were very patient with me as I am not a good computer person. Overall great at answering questions and helping get my online account set up. Thank you!!

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Talking with Century Support Services and going over things, they were pretty understanding and understood exactly what we needed that’s why we went with them. It’s a great relief. They stayed on top of things and kept in contact with email and phone calls. Everything’s been good with them.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Terri! Bridgett is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Bridgett was very helpful in helping us with an oversight on our part. She helped get everything back on track. She was able to make arrangements for us to pay at a later date than normal due to the holidays. Thanks to her we were able to do everything and continue with support services.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Talisha! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I loved my experience with the company. I started off with Careone and it turned into CSS. They helped me with the little debt I was struggling with/to pay. They have great customer service! I recommend this company to everyone who needs debt settlement/counseling.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how our representatives are working your program. A Century representative will reach out to you immediately to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access up-to-date information on our efforts within your program.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I'm not dissatisfied with their customer service, but I am dissatisfied with their follow through. They told me before completing the sign-up process that my debts would be negotiated with the creditors within 3-6 months. It's now been almost ten months and none have been negotiated. My formerly good credit is now very bad, and I'm not any closer to being out of debt. It's very frustrating.

Century Support Services

We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible. Thank you so much for your positive review and rating!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Century Support Services reps seemed to be very understanding and they listen. So working with them seems to work out really well. They’re always very kind and understanding, they always take time to listen and help as much as possible, and they never harass me.

I came across Century Support Services on the internet, decided we'd do relief help with them and didn't have any trouble to tell until lately, I got a summons and have notified the company. They keep telling me they'll call me but I haven't heard anything yet. I’d be more satisfied if they get ahold of me and let me know what they found out.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Shelly! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

It's been a good experience with Century Support Services. Working with them has really helped me.

Century Support Services

Hi John - Thank you for your positive review and rating! Carissa is a knowledgeable Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I've got so many debt collectors calling me that I was going crazy but Century Support Services was the best thing that ever happened to me. Carissa was awesome. She made me feel welcome and contacted me a couple of times AND I really appreciated it. I’ve already recommended Century to many people.

Century Support Services

Thank you, Madonna, for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I like the people at Century Support Services. They're so good. Since working with the company, I feel that I can see the daylight at the end of the tunnel in the next three years and now don't have the pressure that I had. So, I feel confident. I'm on such a tight income that sometimes $250 is really tough but I manage to get through it. I really appreciate Century for taking me on and helping me out.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Longinos! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

The job done so far, has been super good. I have never been so happy with them. They keep in touch with me no matter what is happening and want me to do well. If I have any problems they always explain to me my choices and how the best and easiest way to take care of it. I trust them completely.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Rich! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

What can I say but I am very happy with the service I have received so far. The explanations have been very clear and precise. All questions were answered the first time by people not a web page. Which saves time.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Patrick! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently and quickly as possible.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I do wish the process of dealing with the creditors would go faster. Customer service is really good, the reps are very knowledgeable and are understanding with a pleasant attitude. I hope Century will take a much more proactive approach after 90 days to speed the process of paying off my creditors.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Joseph. This is not the level of service we strive to deliver to each and every client. We apologize this has been your experience so far. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Unable to lower payment because the customer service person TRISH, him and ha around and totally made me mad. She seems as she was working for a credit collector instead of working for your clients, whom you are suppose to be helping but pissing us off.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience, Charles. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how our representatives are working your program. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access up-to-date information on our efforts within your program.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I have had very little interaction because nothing has been accomplished. I am going on blind faith that you will accomplish what you say you will??? I hope it happens soon, so I can have peace of mind. Let's hope?

Century Support Services Company Profile