Consumer Reviews and Complaints

21%
  • 3 stars1
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars0

Founded in 2012, Century Support is an American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) accredited company and our debt settlement program is an alternative to credit counseling, debt consolidation or bankruptcy. Our program is designed to work with your busy schedule and make it easy to understand. We want you to have a positive experience by resolving unsecured debit as soon as possible. Call us today!

Up until this past week and a half everything had been really good. However when I could not log into my global solutions account and my cni account I became worried. Still no contact and I am supposed to have another draft on the 28th. May not happen. If no gets in touch by Tuesday 27.

I enrolled in the debt relief program with Century on June 16, 2016, and I have been very pleased with my experience with this organization thus far. During the few times that it has been necessary to speak with any of the representatives, the response has always been expedient, courteous and professional. The communications from Century keeps me advised on the current status of my account and I was please to learn recently of a settlement with one of my creditors.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

This program leaves you with peace of mind. It makes you nervous at first, but when you see the diligent efforts they make to clear your debt, you have a feeling of satisfaction. This is the best decision I have ever made.

Century Support Services

Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

When confused about how to pay additional money they were quick to help. Adding additional accounts was easy although increased the payment. Overall, a great service.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on our representatives' efforts to reach you. A Century representative is following up to discuss this further. In the meantime, please feel free to call us or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the most current details of your program.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I've had a pretty good experience. They are flexible when it comes to going through hardships and helping you get through them while still resolving your debt. The only thing I don't like is I'll occasionally get an email saying they've been trying to contact me for multiple times but the email is the first thing I've gotten from them without any phone calls or other emails and when I call they say they have records of them trying to call but I never got them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Century Support Services

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

I received an email from Century Support Services and decided to call them up and find out information. I saw that it was reliable and tried it. I like their services and the way they do things. They'll call if they have any questions. They let me know the settlement when they are transferring and they keep track with any changes. If anything, they call me. That's why they have good service because they are on top of everything. Working with them has been good so far.

Century Support Services

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

We were getting to the point where we weren't going to be able to pay our premiums and monthly payment every month, so I talked with one of the people that we had a loan with and she suggested that we go through ClearOne. When I called ClearOne, they took me on and then I eventually got passed to Century Support. And they've been excellent. They were very knowledgeable about the whole thing and answered any question I had. I didn't get passed around to different people when I called them. They've been helpful and have definitely taken a big weight off my chest because I didn't know how we were going to pay any of our credit cards. I've already recommended them.

Century Support Services seems to be an outstanding company. I was impressed with the information that was presented overall, about how everything worked and how they handled everything. I was also impressed with the customer service and their attitudes and presentations. Everyone that I spoke with was just very understanding, clear and thorough that I felt good and confident in general.

They totally understood my circumstances. Everything worked well and fell in place. The company seems to be doing well for me and working on my behalf in dealing with my creditors. It was able to relieve a big stress level because I finally was up against the wall. I really had no way to turn, being on fixed income and wanting to take care of things and I couldn’t have done it without it being consolidated and taken care of this way.

Very notable was getting the phone calls from all the creditors all the time and then having someone to actually speak on my behalf and keep the calls from coming. Every step of the way was explained when signing up. They explained how there were going to be calls from the creditors all the time but the calls were resolved and I stopped getting all the major phone calls.

The only thing that is a semi-negative is the fact that when a debt is resolved, the fee they charge is high. I noticed it on the two that I had settled. I might have saved money but they get the lion share of what I saved. It wasn’t explained how much they would take and the service fee seems to vary. But other than that, everything is taken care of.

Century Support Services

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I can't pay my bills so I have to do something. I used to be with Family Credit and switched to Century Support Services because they pay off faster, which I like. Since working with them, everything's good and three of my credit cards were paid.

Century Support Services

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

I live on limited income, divorced, and live by myself. I have all the bills to be paid and had to use credit cards to buy food and medicine. It got out of hand and I couldn’t help it. I could not make the payments on it and had to have somebody to help me. I saw Century Support Services on the internet and I called and talked to them. They took me as their customer and doing what they could for me. They have been very helpful and the people I have talked to had been very kind, nice and polite. I really like them and I would recommend them to other people who are in the same shape that I was in.

I needed help and when I got the Century Support card, I looked them up and they had a lot of good writings, so I chose them. I reached my limit with trying to stay above water and I was physically and mentally exhausted. I know that was still responsibility that I had made. But their team has been wonderful. They've been my teddy bear and my pillow of comfort. When I talked to them, I forget all my problems. They've built me back up and made me feel like everything's going to be okay again. Having their services has helped me tremendously, especially with my other problem. I don't know what would have happened had I not found them.

Would like more update info on my account actions. I'm "like twice a month" seems like not much going on, keep getting bills and interest keeps going up and don't see any payments or hear about negotiations going on.

Century Support Services

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

Since the start of the program, I have to said I have never experience such wonderful service. Century Support Services keeps me well informed of my account, and their customer service reps are very patience and thorough in explaining the answer to your question.

I didn't have any breathing room. I always pay my bills on time but I just didn't have money to do anything. My aunt passed away and my father walked out and everything started catching up to me. It's like I can't keep using credit cards to keep afloat. I got frustrated because I went from paying my bills on time to not paying them, it's scary. But Century Support has been really reassuring. It's been hectic and I'm trying to understand the whole process of everything but Britney, Breanna and Tiffany has been really good about helping me get through my anxiety. I was really shocked that I got turned over to an attorney on one of my bills but they got that resolved within a 24 hour period, so as of today it's all been handled. I was just calling them yesterday and they got everything on the job waiting on the phone for them to get the stuff done but I didn't mind doing that knowing that it would be handled. I'd recommend them.

Century Support Services

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

Century has affected my life for the better. They are taking care of our debt which gave us relief. The only thing I've ever done is just fax over credit and the bills. It's been all over a year since I've seen one of those, and I don't have to worry about bills to pay anymore because I just give them the settlement amount every month and they take care of disbursing it. We were on the phone with them quite often because we were getting a lot of emails and we had to forward it back off. However, we don't get the emails from creditors trying to look for their money anymore because all that is past us now. But every time I've had to talk to them, they've been very polite.

It does cost us money every month since we have to pay a little bit, but it's far from what we have to do. They made it easier for us which really helped a lot. There's been a number of times where our settlement has come down from what it was supposed to be and they have made the settlement lower. The people that I have worked with are very compassionate with me and they understand my plight. My wife and I have rounded third base and heading home. We have a few more months and then we're done. So they've really worked well for us and I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Century Support Services

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I'm in an assisted living, in a nursing home and wanted to get out of debt. Century Support Services helped me and since working with them, I've gotten at least three credit cards taken care of. It's been good interacting with the team at Century and I'd recommend them to anybody that needed it.

Century Support Services

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I have cancer and was sent to a research center. I advised the doctor that he needs to make sure that the insurance will pay just like it does where I work. He said yes but he didn't. I got backed with a lot of medical bills and I thought there is no way I can pay right now because they wanted $500 a month. It was stressful. I had a friend that was on Century Support Services for probably two years and I remembered the name so I got on the website and checked it through. I talked to a rep and she gave me advice. Angel was really good and took her time explaining everything. That it might be stressful but in the end I wouldn't regret it.

The team at Century is great. The rep said it's gonna take some time for them to get the papers out and then them receiving it back. It might take 4-6 months. I was getting so many calls and so they gave me a number for harassment calls. I called them and they've been wonderful. The calls just backed off. I like the way the Century people return my emails within probably 30 minutes. They've made me feel more at ease because they have been there. Every time I call, they're willing to talk and will ask me if they can help me any more. If they can't, they do what they can and then pass me on to somebody and will wait on the line to connect it with them. I couldn't ask for anything better. They've stepped out beyond what they probably could do.

Century Support Services

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

I couldn't get my debt under control myself. The interest kept eating me up in the credit card. I decided to look into debt relief help and found Century Support Services. I talked to a guy and he got me all set up. There were people who called me to tell me they're settling. The people there seemed to be helpful, very courteous, and nice when I called. Century Support Services has gotten me out of the debt. I have one more to settle and I might go to them to settle it. And then, I'll be completely debt-free out of that.

Century Support Services

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is working. A Century representative has reached out to you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the details of your program.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

I had some debt and wanted to get rid of it. I went through CreditOne and after I paid off so much, they said that they couldn't do anything for me anymore and sent me to Century Support Services. Working with Century, I have one less thing to worry about. The only thing is that I don't know if they're paying my bills or not. I called them a couple weeks ago and asked them why I haven't heard anything from them. I keep on putting $200 every month. They said they'll look into it. They also said that the debt I was talking about was overwritten. Additionally, they told me that I got enough in my escrow to pay off the other two. They asked me to update them with a form which I did, but I haven't heard from them. Once those are paid off, I'm done. Other than that, I'm happy with them.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. The help consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief. Accredited members undergo a yearly audit to ensure that their practices meet AFCC’s standards.
  • No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on debt that settled, and those with multiple accounts will pay fee on individual accounts instead of all at once.
  • Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money. This information can help prevent clients from accruing additional debt.
  • Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.
  • Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.
  • Best for Those with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Century Support Services Company Profile