Call toll free
4.57/5
Based on 200 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts. We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf to ensure their financial freedom.

Contact us today for more information!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

380 Century Support Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Century Support's service has been excellent so far. I started out with a company and it turned out to be a nightmare. And then, I got a hold of somebody else and they handed me over to Century Support. They wanted me to have at least $,5000 in debt put down a couple different debts I had. So far, Century has been taking 200 a month every third Wednesday of the month where they make sure this is moved back to the 25th, so there are no problems about falling on the wrong day. And, that comes out of my social security retirement.

They got a hold of PayPal, knocked them down, and so far, they’ve had three payments maybe at 100 a month. The rest of the money is going towards them, and the other 100 towards the next person who agrees to lesser payments. And so far, it sounded good. The drawback was nobody does anything for nothing. But, I’ll be out of debt approximately up to five years. There might be several sooner and if it does, then they also told me whatever money is left over, I'll get it back. I’m letting Century do their thing, and I’m confident, grateful and happy for what has happened so far. I'm at ease. I get letters still but I just turn around and give the letters to Century like they said, so they’ll contact these other people eventually and tell them that they're handling my case and not to bother me anymore.

I made an arrangement with Discover and dropped them off. So far, it worked out to where Discover and I had a nice long conversation. I pumped up double payments for four months and then they’re gonna go back to have me on my regular little autopay. But they gave me a lower interest rate, which was nice. That worked out on my own without Century even having to bother.

I also told them about the Chase Freedom because that’s tied in with my bank and I’d rather not mess them up. They’re taking their payments out anyway and eventually, they’ll go away, too. It feels like I got myself in a big rut and I have help. I would definitely recommend Century to somebody else. I am so happy that I finally did something and then on top of it, I’m doing something on my own, too. I’m the type of guy that never wanted to ever file bankruptcy or Chapter 11. Going with Century was one of the best things I did in my life for a long time besides coming to this place. It's costing me 200 a month. But, it’s all going towards my old bills and it’s gonna be the lower interest. I’m gonna save money and I’ll be out of debt.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I did my research and Century Support Services was number one on the list of reliable debt settlement companies. I signed up for them to take care of my credit card debt. I've been in their program since March and they’ve been really good to me so far. The reps have been very good and helpful. They got three of my debts settled and they’re working on another three of them right now. I've been comfortable in working with the system and I was also fine with the cost of the service. There was no difficulty whatsoever in my communication with Century Support. In fact, I just mailed them a big envelope full of the bills that I’ve been receiving from collection agencies since I make sure that they’re aware of everything. I still worry about all my bills and I hope that I don’t get too far behind, but Century Support has been helping me try to get my financial situation back in order again and I’d recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

There was a time when I lost a lot of hours at work. I was bleeding financially again and Century Support helped me out greatly. I told them that I wanted them to continue what they were doing with the one account that was left. I also told them that they were not getting involved with anybody else because those have already been taken care of by me. And their reps have always been wonderful up until a couple of weeks ago. All of sudden, they sent out the Power of Attorneys on certain accounts even though I did not give them on those accounts. Those accounts didn’t even exist when I signed up with Century.

I got a letter from Capital One, who I’ve been dealing with on my own, and they said they had received information from Century. I will call tomorrow and not authorize it. But I'm annoyed. I don’t need to make phone calls when Century is taking care of stuff the way I want it taken care of. I’m done when I have to start making phone calls to everybody. I don’t know why Century is reaching out to these companies all of a sudden but it’s probably because I only have nine more payments with the one company that’s left. But this was one thing that happened in the last couple of weeks. Up until then, I’ve been happy with Century.

My credit my whole life was about 800 but it got trashed. Century reached out to these people a couple of years ago but they didn’t deal with this kind of a company. Nobody wanted to take the $15 a month that I could give them and I said, “Fine then. You get nothing.” Now, I have the attorneys contacting me all day long. This could have been resolved a year and a half ago though. The only reason anyone is getting paid is so they don’t come after my salary. And since I was able to lease my new car in November, I’m fine. I told them if they come after my salary, the little bit that it is, I will quit work and they would get nothing because they can’t come after my Social Security or my car that’s being leased.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I wanted to get rid of my debt. I signed up with Century Support and I’ve had no problems with them. They take $260 a month and everything is almost paid off. I’ll be out of debt by next March. Everyone’s been friendly and kind and I get a monthly e-mail and if I have any problems or questions, I call them.

Original review: July 24, 2018

While my experience with Century Support has been good, I’m frustrated because they’ve only settled one credit card so far. They also gotta wait for 6 months before the company can write off the debt. I have about 10 credit cards, and they said they could take care of it. Monthly, I send the statements and everything I get from the companies to their fax number. Yet I still keep getting calls and threats from those companies. I've been in the service for about 6 months now and I’d like to get things done as quick as possible. When they’re taking 200 a month out of my checking account, they let me know that they’ve taken money out and what’s left in my account. They do everything by email and sometimes it's twice a week or sometimes twice a month.

Century Support Services response
Norman, We appreciate you sharing you Century experience. We appreciate your feeling that there have been a gap in communication with how your settlements are obtained. The first settlement can happen as soon as 2-4 months on the program. This can vary greatly and depends on your monthly deposit amount, the number of creditors you have enrolled on the program, and the balance of each individual account. Century usually contacts your creditors once we are prepared to begin negotiations. The actual negotiation activity is typically very limited until you have saved up enough in your settlement account, for us to make reasonable offers to your creditors.

Most clients experience collection calls while on the program, even with laws in place to protect consumers from creditor harassment. Being in debt can be a stressful life experience and regular collection calls and potentially harassing communication from creditors only adds to this stress. For this reason, Century has contracted with a national consumer advocacy group, United Consumer Advocacy Network (UCAN), which protects the rights of the people who may fall victim to harassment. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century program. We will have one of our knowledgeable representatives’ follow up with you to discuss the concerns you’ve mentioned in your review. The MyCentury client portal is also available as an additional resource, providing you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and other resources at your convenience – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: July 20, 2018

The people at Century Support are good. I needed help and their advertisement kept popping up on Facebook so I tried it. So far, the program has been working.

Century Support Services response

Tammie, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for each of our clients on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I had some credit cards and debt. It took me a while to find a debt settlement company that was true. A lot of companies are untrue and some rip you off. They say this and that, but they don’t do it. A friend told me about Century Support Services and I've been with them for three years now. They're doing debt consolidation and settlement for me, and it's great that it is reducing my debt. They settle the accounts that I have and negotiate. They take time and listen to me, and they correct whatever needs to be corrected. They also call about when they'll take the money away and making sure they’re taking the right amount out. I told them to send me a reward letter or a satisfaction letter, letting me know when I’m finished, and that all of them are satisfactory. Century is gonna make my life better because I won’t owe any money. I’m almost gonna be done probably in a year and three months.

Century Support Services response

Ricky, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and any other resources. The portal is also available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I wanted to consolidate my debts and get them paid off in a hurry. I saw Century Support Services online and I called and gave them all my debt and credit cards. They looked at them and told me I had to have a minimum of $5,000 before they’ll work on it. It was $9,000 so they said that they would do it. They told me it would just be $200 for so many months and that’s all I had to pay in order to sign up with them. That included their services and what they estimated the credit company would settle with. It would have been right at $8,000. But every time we get a settlement, they wanna go up and raise it up.

They now have increased it $65 a month and I started doing that on payment eight so, it is now $265 a month versus $200. But if my debts will be paid off quicker which they told me it would, then that would be fine. They told me how much they were gonna charge me for each one and I was shocked that what I owe them would be $300 for each one they make a settlement on. They didn’t tell me that until the first settlement. I figured that 50% plus what I was adding on it is almost back up the original amount.

And when I asked them when my payoff was, they told me some other department handles that. They didn’t give me enough information and I have a hard time getting them to tell me how much longer I have to pay them all. I’ve been doing it for seven months and I took $1,000 off of one of my creditors so that should take five months away. I should be right at a year already and 12 months have been taken away from the original amount. I’ve been paying a bit long and I’m not going on what they said but on what it should be instead. It better be what they said because I’m not paying them more.

Also, I got six months of no payments to one of my credit reports. It may be on some I have not settled with. But they told me it wouldn’t happen. I was really up to par with all my debts. At that time, I was on time with all my payments. I was paying my minimum payment for four years and there was none behind. I said I’d do it in two or three years, get it over with and don’t have another credit card. The staff has been friendly and I had a good interaction with them. So far, everything else has been great. They notify as soon as they work out a payment arrangement with debtors. I’ve been doing Century's program for seven months and I got the accounts settled for 55% to 60% except for two accounts left. Century Support Services worked hard in making the settlement with the creditors and I would recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Henry, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury Portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I was trying to pay off my bills and Century gave me affordable monthly payments. The representatives were very helpful as well. If I could not pay my monthly payment, they tried to extend it to the next month and so forth. Century also consolidated and spoke to my creditors and lowered the amount I had to pay. If you have to pay all five or more creditors, you can never pay it off. It's a real help when you pay it off and I’m nearly finished with Century. I’ll have one more payment and that’s it. The program helped me manage my payment and improve my credit score.

Century Support Services response

Bernadine, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact for you. Congratulations on successfully completing the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom!

Original review: July 5, 2018

Great help from Jason in getting me put on the right path to not only correct the mistakes I have made but set me up to clear debt fast. I look forward to rebuilding my financial situation and get myself on the path to success.

Century Support Services response

Cory, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I had a heart transplant and I was in the hospital for about nine months. I could not work so I couldn’t pay any of my bills and I messed up my credit. When I met with Century, I had spoken to at least two or three other companies and I preferred to go with Century. They seemed honest and they were gonna work it with me. I used to be a mortgage bank rep so I know what to look for once people ask me questions. I felt more comfortable about what the rep from Century was saying.

What got my attention was that they told me very clearly that it was gonna take three to four years for me to finish the program. It was not gonna be easy and they said that my credit was going to go down for a couple of months and then it would take a little time before I get my credit back. My credit was about 700 and now it’s down to 500. And every time I had a question, they answered the phone and my question right away and were honest with me. I’m satisfied with Century and I would recommend them to another person.

Century Support Services response

Lester, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact for you. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team looks forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I'm glad I gave Century Support a shot. Their program worked great, and they dealt with my creditors and I haven't had to deal with any of the phone calls. They've kept me up to date on how the negotiations are going. And If I didn't like a proposal, I would tell them I don't like it and they would ask, "How about this?" Things worked out fine. I just called today and talked to someone there and I'm all done. My debt ruined my credit report and Century helped me considerably. Some of these companies that I owe money to were less than nice. They would frighten me with fraud and they flagged me with interests and fees. And it's a good feeling to get the bills paid up.

Century Support Services response

Joseph, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you sharing your Century experience with us and congratulations on the successful completion of your program!

Original review: June 23, 2018

I like the feedback of Century Support Services and I like the way they talk to me. Their program really worked wonderfully. They're about 50% finished with all my debt and I'm ready to get out of debt. Anytime that I've called or needed to add anything or find out anything, they've always known what the answer was. And if they didn't, they get it real quick and I didn't have to hang on very long. They always take care of everything that I need.

I don't have phone calls every day from debt collectors since working with Century. That's a big thing right there. And if I do, I always tell them that I'm working with Century and all they want to know is the phone number. When they call Century, they never call back so I guess they get the right answer they need. I would recommend Century. I'm pleased. I'm trying to get my daughter to do them because she's young and she just needs to go ahead and get out of debt.

Century Support Services response

Rita, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I got myself in a little bit of a mess financially after my divorce and I got a phone call from a gentleman. We got into talking about things and what he could do, how I could be helped and that was how I got into Century Support. I'll complete the program early next year in everything. They just did a settlement yesterday with 57%. I learned that I won't do what I did before like a little kid with her fingers in the cookie jar. But I was offered the help and it sounded good and everything has been going really well and everyone was very polite and professional. I really can't say enough good things about us.

Century Support Services response

Ann, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you with access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 20, 2018

After I lost my wife, I needed to get my financials straightened. A debt settlement service is a good way of doing this and the people from Century Support Services are honest about getting my life straightened away. They sent me some application in and I submitted to them the paperwork and the name of the companies and the account numbers. I knew this would mess up my credit but, in a way, it was already messed up, so it was like taking baby steps and starting my life all over again. But the person, who asked for all these paperwork, helped me out. He spoke to me about it and told me what I have to do. We spoke properly on the phone and their FAQs online answered a lot of things that I needed to find out. I’ve completed the program. Century did an excellent job in my book and I felt very comfortable working with them.

Century Support Services response

Carole, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: June 16, 2018

It has not been an easy road to travel, Century has been with me every step of the way walking it with me, guiding, answering questions. Most of all is the comfort of knowing you’re not alone. Thank you Century!

Century Support Services response

Stacy, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I’m very happy with Century Support Services. I first checked them out online and I heard that they have really good reviews and they were around for a while. I got in and I like how they handle everything. They only reach out when they need to, and I like how I make my payment. And then every time I call and I have questions, they always have their answers. So far, I had four debts and they have settled three. I have a big one left. I only have to make that one payment every month and it’s been almost two years now. So, I have saved a lot of money. I am so satisfied with my experience with them that I had my mother enrolled in the program too.

Century Support Services response

Carole, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team, will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I am very happy with Century. They worked very hard to help me and I am completely satisfied with the service provided. All the employees I dealt with were very helpful and caring. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you Century!

Century Support Services response

Patricia, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you will access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team looks forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: June 15, 2018

They have been very helpful. I have already have one settlement and working on more. I hope to be out of debt soon. The chat box people are very helpful and are willing to help when you need answers. They have also helped with creditors calls.

Century Support Services response

Sheila, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our Chat representatives are very knowledgeable and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. We strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provide you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Century Support is right on top of everything. I was over $11,000 in debt with creditors and also with DentalFirst. I saw Century Support on Facebook and they were recommended by a lady on the Shark Tank. So, I thought that Century Support may help me. I put my name and phone number down and they called me. I liked that they appointed an attorney for me and kept the creditors from calling. I'm not used to going without making a payment and Century said that I'm gonna have to stop making payments. I was paying out over $600 a month trying to keep the minimum paid and I was struggling. But with Century, it was wonderful.

It has taken almost a year, but I'm gonna be out of debt completely by the end of this year. I started with them last year with a small amount. I'm putting in $380 now and they are negotiating with Wells Fargo, which I had a debt of $8,000 and they got it down to $4,000, which I'm very happy with. I'm really excited because I haven't thought that I would ever get out of debt. I'm never getting back in debt either. In August, I'll be done with Wells Fargo and they've already negotiated with DentalFirst, wherein they've gotten the debt down from $1,800 to a $1,000.

The staff at Century Support kept me updated on everything and they would email me and let me know when they'll negotiate. And then I decide if I want to take that negotiation. If I don't, then I tell them and then they would negotiate again. At first, it was hard for me as I had to go without making payments and my money builds up in there. But after I got over that, it was fine. My experience with Century Support has been excellent and I'm very happy with them. I'm gonna celebrate when I get out of debt.

Century Support Services response

Brenda, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: June 14, 2018

We had some credit card debt that I wanted to settle and get off our backs. I was on the computer one day and I've seen an advertisement from Century Support Services, and I just contacted them. The woman I spoke with explained everything and we went from there. Their enrollment process was really easy. Their reps are available all the time when I call. Century makes deals on getting our debts paid. They take so much money and pay so much on our debt. They game a 24 months timeline, but it's gonna take a bit longer because February is coming up real quick and I got two big ones that haven't been touched yet and that's worrying me. So far, they have worked on four accounts. Two of them were settled and they're still making payments on two or three of them. Overall, I feel comfortable working with them and they update me every month.

Century Support Services response

Frank, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives are very knowledgeable and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updated, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I was looking online for a company that could help me out. I became disabled and I needed to settle some debt right away. I called one of the big consumer companies and they directed me to Century. The program they signed me up for was a set fee, and was for a certain amount of time. And they were true to their word. They said, “This is what’s gonna happen. You’ll be debt-free in 48 months,” which was fine for me. And they said, “If you pay a little more every month, please do so.” And, so far, I have not paid an extra but they are still on the same schedule.

The only thing is that they have to let your get-go’s into collection and they negotiate with the collection companies, and then I have to rebuild my credit after it’s done. Nevertheless, I’m almost finished. My interactions with their representatives were very positive. They helped me out, guided me through it, basically held my hand through the system. Also, the contact numbers for the lawyer where you send the collection notices to was very easy for me to do. In the beginning, it was rough, but it got a little easier as the debt settled. I’m very happy. It was a good schedule they set up for me, and they were willing to work with you a little bit on your budget.

Century Support Services response

John, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear how our efforts have had such a positive impact for you. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. The portal is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Century was the first company I ran into when it looked appealing at the time. They worked out a plan that works for me for the most part. It’s been good but when the settlements were being made, I had to add money to what they were originally taking out which would get better in the long run. But in the meantime, it’s making things a little tighter. Otherwise, the program seems to be working out okay. They get their money every month and they made settlements with most of the people.

Their reps I have spoken to have been very helpful. But communication can be improved. Sometimes I’d still like to know a little bit more than what they’re telling me, than what I know without having to go dig up my accounts and finding things out. I didn’t quite fully understand what was going on. I’d like for the whole thing to be taken care of faster in some other fashion but that’s not the way they work. Also, I'd like an occasional update other than, “Here’s your monthly statement.”

Century Support Services response

William, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our team makes every effort to foster good communication during your Century program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. Your review has been shared with our Customer Service team and they will follow up with you and with any questions or concerns you may have about your Century program. Again, we appreciate your feedback and our team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was tired of paying all the bills and I wanted to get my debt paid off so I can build my credit back up. Century Support Services have gotten rid of two debts and they’re working on one and one’s gonna be paid in December. So then I’ll have three more to do and that’s it. Their representatives are all really nice and I haven’t had any problems. And if I ask them a question, they answer it. I also have this app that tells me what we have paid and how much we have left. I would recommend Century Support Services.

Century Support Services response

Janice, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives are very knowledgeable and we love to hear how well we are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updated, pending settlements and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Century Support Services is very good. Someone referred me to them, and I've been with them for a couple of years now. They analyzed all the accounts and they gave me one figure to pay, of which I owe a balance up until 2019. There are some that are settled already. Their reps are very professional. They’ve gone out of their way and have been very patient. Sometimes I feel guilty when I’m at work and I’m not able to talk and understand. However, I explained that to them in the beginning. They are very precise and consistent with letting me know before I hang up if there are any other merchants, to let them know which way they could take care of it. In my plan, I’m paying 280, but I wish it was a little lower, like 160. But I had accepted it because I want to try to get it completed as much as possible.

Century Support Services response

Glenn, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I signed up with Century Support Services to pay off the debt. They help me to negotiate with whoever I have to pay and then they give some to them. I've been in their program for three years now and so far, I've settled a few accounts with them. However, some bills are so high. In fact, some I have to pay $5000. The highest is Financial One and then Capital One. But I have to send a paper for Capital One because it took me to the marshal. Anytime they pay me, Century has taken money, some 10%, out of my card. It’s stressful. I make a mistake and I realize it. What I want Century to do is to trust people. They should open their own card, where we put all the money and then we keep paying the companies. Nonetheless, their reps are good. They talk well to get me to be happy. They are patient and they are really nice. My experience with them was great.

Century Support Services response

James, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. Century’s goal is to negotiate substantial reductions to the balances on your accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to register on your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you will access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Our team looks forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I had eight to 10 credit cards, and I was paying our rent, electricity and some other necessary things while the rest was going out to pay credit card debt. My wife told me I had too many credit cards and I agreed with her but I didn't know how to get out. I saw an ad online for Freedom Debt Relief, and I called and explained my situation to them. They got me squared away with Century Support, and I've been working with Century since March 1st. They have a specific person who's assigned to my situation and a specific negotiator who works on my situation. Now I have money that's freed up every month. I have been able to pay off two creditors so far and I am extremely happy.

Century Support Services response

Daniel, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees and we love to hear how well we are doing for your clients. We strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I had to go on disability, and I didn't have the money to pay those credit card bills. Century Support explained things to me, told me how it was gonna work and told me what I would have to pay each month in order for them to get up enough money to start settling my debts. And then they set me up online, sent me messages and called me several times. I was leery about everything at first, but I feel pretty comfortable now. I just have one payment come out each month, instead of several. I'm eight months into the program and they've settled three cards already.

Century Support Services response

Chaddie, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I was looking to consolidate my loans to be charged with only one interest fee and I came across Century's services. After talking to them and how their actual company works, it was something that I was interested in. I was just severely in debt. Century's program helped me tremendously. I ended up getting into debt again after they helped me and I was even able to give the new debt to Century for them to negotiate which put me in a better position at this time. Their reps were very helpful and very available. I was most impressed with the fact that they could settle my loan for at least 50% or more.

When they negotiate, you pretty much have to decide whether you agree to the settlement or not and they lock you into a date. I’ve asked them if I could change the date so it falls in the middle of my pay period. But they explained to me that it could mess up the settlement agreement. Other than that, I've been extremely satisfied and I'm not even a whole year in. I was concerned at first because they advised me to stop making all payments to the lenders and they would work it out. And they have proven to do that so far. I was close to paying $800 a month before I worked with Century, and now I only pay $158.

Original review: May 18, 2018

This program is a complete scam. They are there to help you until they get called out for not making smart decisions. I get tons and tons of emails about a debt settlement opportunity (with super high interest), but when I need assistance with my account I can't get a call back to save my life. I had a settlement opportunity and apparently my account representative just "assumed" it was too high and never presented it to me. I am now facing a lawsuit because of the missed opportunity. I have attempted to call the priority team for four days in a row and was told they were "too busy" and they have 4000 clients and only four priority representatives.

They scheduled a time to talk with me two different times and both times no one called me. Talk about a joke. The math just does not add up for this program and I would never ever recommend someone do it. I started in a time of desperation and it was an awful decision on my part. The workers are uninformed and extremely unhelpful. Coming from an educated person, I would highly highly recommend NOT starting this program unless you want to forfeit your money to a company that will not do anything for you. I am in the process of trying to cancel this immediately and will be seeking legal assistance for the missed settlement opportunity that my account rep just thought I couldn't afford. Biggest mistake ever.

Century Support Services response

Jennifer -- Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. Your review has been shared with our Director of Customer Service and other senior managers, as part of our complaint management system. We make every effort to foster good communication with each of our clients while they are enrolled on the Century program. It’s unfortunate that there was such a breakdown in communication regarding how your program is structured and how settlements are obtained. Our records show that you recently spoke with your advocate, Brianna, to discuss the concerns mentioned in your review. We appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and discuss satisfactory resolutions. At your request, your Century program has been concluded. Our team will remain available to discuss any additional questions you may have regarding your account closure. We thank you again for your valuable feedback, because it helps us improve our customer’s experience.

Century Support Services, LLC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Century Support Services is a debt settlement company that was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Pennsylvania. Century Support Services helps consumers reduce their debt by negotiating with companies to forgive a significant amount of unsecured debt.

• AFCC Accredited: Century Support is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), an agency dedicated to advocating for consumer-centric legislation related to debt relief.

• No upfront fee: Consumers who use Century Support will not have to pay any upfront fees. They will only pay fees on individual accounts as they are settled.

• Newsletter: Century Support clients receive a free monthly newsletter that includes informational articles and tips for managing money.

• Client surveys: Century Support frequently surveys their clients and uses the survey results to improve their services. Interested consumers can read client testimonials on the company’s website.

• Clear communication: Clients can log in to their MyCentury account to access important paperwork, authorize settlement terms, view their overall enrolled debt status and contact company representatives.

• Best for: people with unsecured debt who want to quickly reduce the amount they owe.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

North Huntingdon
PA
www.centuryss.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business