2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Century Support Services

Century Support Services
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.73/5

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Our Century Debt Specialists are certified and experienced in helping consumers successfully navigate their debt situations and find an alternative solution to achieving their financial goals. We have a proven program that allows you to pay one low, affordable monthly payment, resolve your debt faster than other debt relief options and for less than the amount you owe.

We’ve helped more than 250,000 people settle their debt and move toward better financial health. We’ve settled more than $1.3 billion dollars in our client’s debt. With no upfront fees, it doesn’t cost anything to request your free assessment and start your program with us today!

Century Support Services, LLC Video

BOTTOM LINE

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

PROS

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

CONS

• Only offers debt settlement services

Top Century Support Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

The reps are friendly and helpful. They call the credit card companies and set up a deal. I just pay part of the amount that I owe and that has helped. I’m still working through the program, but I have settled four of my debts. All in all, Century Support has good customer service.

Answered all my questions. Very friendly and cared about what questions I had. Knowledge in what I was asking. Did not hurry me. Did not make me feel stupid and really cared about what I had to say. Did not take long to get through to customer service.

About Century Support Services

Century Support Services is a debt relief company that offers debt settlement services. The company negotiates with creditors to attempt to reach a settlement on the customer’s debts, which lowers the amount they owe. Century Support has settled $1 billion in debt for 180,000 clients. One Century Support representative is assigned to work with each consumer during the entire debt settlement process.

Century Support Services is available in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.

How does Century Support Services work?

Century Support Services uses debt settlement programs to help customers. The company’s debt settlement program typically lasts between 24 and 48 months. During this time, Century Support negotiates the debt owed, typically down to about 50% of the original amount, and consumers pay off the resulting debt once it has been reduced to a single lump sum.

Customers can subscribe to receive alerts through Century Support Services for any important news or program activity. The company also lets customers set up deposit schedules, securely upload relevant documents and view enrolled accounts.

Century Support Services cost

The typical charge for Century Support Services is 18% to 25% of the original debt owed. With fees, consumers might end up paying somewhere between 68% and 75% of the original debt. With debt settlement services, you pay into just one account with Century Support Services, which makes monthly payments much easier.

Do we recommend Century Support Services?

We recommend Century Support Services if you have already tried a debt management program or debt consolidation method that hasn’t worked. Century Support Services’ debt settlement program can help you settle debts with your creditors, resulting in a lower cost for you.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Century Support helped me settle some of my bills so I could improve my credit score. It works really great for me and I'm almost finished. Every time I have a problem or I need an answer, their customer service is there to answer. They told me how the debt was going. And before they accept a settlement, they would check with me to make sure I agree to it. They're getting the amount owed lowered. And because a lot of the money that was being tacked on was interest and stuff, they worked towards getting it. They wouldn't contact me unless it was a good amount.

I'm very impressed with Century Support and I felt really comfortable working with them. I was glad I found them because at first, I was thinking about filing bankruptcy. As a matter of fact, I got an attorney. When I changed my mind, they took half of the money I had paid them. I saw the commercial on TV for Freedom Debt and I called them. They told me about Century Support. I'm really pleased with them. If I ever get in trouble again, I will call them first.

With Century Support, I got some breathing room. I don't have to worry about bill collectors calling my house. They paid off one bill collector. But the loan was sold to somebody else so I gave them a number and told them to call Century Support. Century Support is a good company to get into. I tried to get my son to go through them but there are certain things they don't do that he had. He was paying on this car but it seems like the amount wasn't coming down. Plus, he owed income tax from when he was married to his wife.

Century Support Services response

Mae, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I had a settlement in the works with one of the debt consolidation companies. I approached them a couple times about expanding some more bills into it but they weren't very receptive to wanting to work anymore with me and so I was looking for someone else. Now I've been with Century Support Services now for a couple of years and it's been going pretty smoothly. There's a negotiation team that attempts to broker settlements with my creditors. At one point, Century Support Services tried to offer a loan consolidation through a third party that ended up not working.

The program has worked pretty well. When the extra federal money became available, I was a little miffed when my negotiators decided to restructure their fee collection instead of putting another debtor or two into the program. But as soon as I flagged that, they reversed that process and we were able to settle with another one or two debtors the last couple months. Outside of that, it has been an extremely easy and good program for me. I actually had a company file court proceedings against me. But the negotiator walked me off the cliff and we ended up settling with that debtor pretty quickly thereafter, and the case had been dismissed.

I've been trying to be very upfront with Century Support Services and when things do arise like my yearly longevity check, whenever there's extra cash lying around, I try to make them aware of what's possible. One time, I brokered a separate settlement with LifeVest who wanted $18,000. I was wanting to settle for around $1,200. I was able to do that with my longevity check this year. But I have been trying to keep Century in the loop with everything and let them know where I'm at all times and been trying to work with them. It’s been a very good experience. It has been a struggle but Century Support Services has really helped quite a bit of my anxiety.

Century Support Services response

Troy, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

My financial problems happened all of a sudden. I was diagnosed with cancer then I had a mastectomy. I also have lymphedema, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and all these other stuff that. I was pouring so much money into medical bills and trying to keep up because I needed to keep going to all of these specialists, but my insurance didn't cover those things. Then, I had six biopsies and two surgeries. I had to keep with that and all my other stuff got behind. So, I applied for a loan but I couldn't get it because I hadn't been making the payments. Somebody sent me an email about how they could help me and they took all my information. Then told me somebody else would be in touch with me and I ended up with Century Support Services.

It's a good program because now I'm kind of getting back to where I can get some of my payments made. I had two loans which I got to try to get caught up with my bills, but they didn't help me because the interest was so high on them. They set you up an automatic payment when you get the loan, but you don't have any idea that it's gonna escalate like that. One of the loans was for $1,200, but I was paying 500 and something a month on that loan, and it wasn't going down. It was getting higher because every month I was paying 500 and the loan was only 1,200.

So between these two loans, I couldn't keep up because I was only getting 1,152 a month. But Century Support got me a settlement for that and so far, four things have been paid off already. I got all my medical cleared up, so that freed up some of my money. And I didn't have to give them but 202 every month, which helped because it was a lower payment as opposed to 738 for two bills. I was paying 700 something, then I had all these other bills. I only have one more settlement to go now and I'm waiting to hear from Century Support. I had to get a paper in and I emailed it to them.

The rep I initially talked to at Century Support was excellent, too. His name was Fabian and when I was telling him the problems I was having, he said that nobody could keep up with that and that they could help me. He was real kind about it and he took a lot of time gathering the information. I had a couple things he told me right upfront that he said they couldn't do anything about. One of the things was too low and the other one was my student loans. I paid my student loans off in the early 90s but because my son and I were moving, I lost all of my stuff. And because I didn't have my payoff letter and my receipts to prove that my student loans had been paid, the Department of Education picked it up and started me all over again. So they ripped me off, attached my Social Security, were taking $172 a month.

Working with Century Support tremendously impacted my life and I would tell my friends that if they needed it, they should try Century Support because they have helped me a lot. As a matter of fact, I have a friend that's in a lot of debt and I've tried to get him to sign up. I told him that these people have helped me so much and he could at least give them a chance because they go in and they make settlement arrangements with all of your creditors. My one bill was 1,800, but I only had to pay back 780, and that's a big difference. That was with CashNet USA and I had been paying over $500 a month.

Century Support Services response

Lisa, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

About two years ago, I looked at Century Support. I spoke to a few companies too but Century was the one that made more sense at the time and I felt comfortable. I started a payment plan then and now, I'm about halfway to paying my debts. They are very good at communication. I've been doing everything online because about three years ago, I was in and out of the US. I was traveling a lot to Europe and I needed something that I could rely on online. Century provides a lot of online support. You can see your account, payments, and settlements. I also like to call them through the toll-free number and they've been very helpful over the phone. On one occasion, I had to suspend the program and come back six months later to retake a loan. It's really a good program.

The only thing is there's Century and they have another company which is like a virtual bank where they have the funds. I'm paying to Century but they are putting the money in this bank. It seems to me very strange that I have to take two steps. I don't need to look at that account every now and then. But when I'm trying to settle a debt and I'm paying a lump sum, sometimes I would like to see what funds are available. And that process doesn't depend on Century. It depends on the other institution that is holding the funds. It would be helpful that those two separate entities be only one. It would be easier for me to link from their website to this bank account where the money is. It would be like taking two steps instead of one.

Century Support Services response

Jimmy, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

Everybody at Century has been extremely nice to me. They’ve answered any and every question I had to ask. I’ve felt comfortable and not worried, paranoid, and insecure. They’ve treated me politely and business-like and they have made me feel more secure. Also, I was quite happy with both what Century Support expects of me and what Century Support guarantees of themselves.

I've made 10 payments with only 45 payments left and we’ve got two settlements out of three. Wells Fargo and Capital One had settled and I’m just waiting for Discover to settle. I’ve been told that they're notoriously difficult but that Century Support believes that they will ultimately settle and that they would continuously try to get a settlement with them.

The only thing about Century Support where there is a sense of commitment, pressure, and concern is that $211.74 is a very large sum of money. To some people, it’s pocket money. It’s what they spend every day on whatever’s healthy for them so to them, that’s cool but to me, $211 is an astronomical sum. So, I dug in very hard to ignore certain other needs and expenses of mine to make sure that the number one priority in my life is paying my contractually obligated monthly payment.

All I do is fight to make sure I'm getting my checking account. I have not failed to make my payment timely. The payment was taken two days late a month earlier because there was a bank holiday and it was taken two days early this time, that would make sense. If next month, it’s exactly the 14th, that’s fine. I’m being very good as a client and Century has responded by being very good in settling two of those accounts.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I’ve really happy with Century Support Services. The reps are responsive anytime I have a question or need to talk to them about something. They get back to me quickly. They gave me a time frame, but it's been adjusted a couple of times ‘cause I added more accounts to it from when we started. They made the time frame very clear every time it got adjusted. I can also check the progress of everything on the website that they have.

Century Support Services response

Kevin, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

Everything is going good with Century Support Services. They were one of the first companies that I chose and I stuck with them. What they had to offer sounded good to me. The reps have always been very helpful and very good. The monthly payments was a little high for me based on my salary and what I had to pay out. I was making it work but I would have loved if it could go down some more. I haven't completed the program because of COVID-19. I got laid off so I had to put the program on hold.

Century Support Services response

Ingrid, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We are sorry to hear you have experienced issues outside of your program that caused additional hurdles. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

The gentleman that I spoke to was very informative and kind. We got everything set up then I heard from the Century SS soon thereafter. I'm 15 or 16 months into the program and it's gonna be more like four years. I’ll be glad when it's all over with. But I'm not having any stress and the reps have been very pleasant and informative.

Century Support Services response

Mary, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

Customer service was good. I didn't know how this works and they kinda led me into it and explained it along the way. I'm still working towards settling all my debt. I was paying like two something a month then I've went up to 300 a month. I have some companies calling me a lot and heckling me every day. I told them I was working with a debt company. I asked Century in a message if they would give them a call to handle this but I hadn't heard back yet. But I would recommend Century 'cause they've done pretty good. They can only handle the money that I put in towards it and I can only put in so much. They're doing all they can and I'm doing all I can.

Century Support Services response

Teresa, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

It's been great with Century Support Services. They were very helpful from the beginning and all the time, they were nice. Anytime I called, I had really good answers and good service. I decided to pay my whole debt so I have some extra money. I wanna improve my credit score which is already working out because I wanna buy a house. I have finished paying everything and Century Support Services was very helpful.

Century Support Services response

Balam, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Century Support Services Company Information