2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Century Support Services

Century Support Services
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.64/5

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Our Century Debt Specialists are certified and experienced in helping consumers successfully navigate their debt situations and find an alternative solution to achieving their financial goals. We have a proven program that allows you to pay one low, affordable monthly payment, resolve your debt faster than other debt relief options and for less than the amount you owe.

We’ve helped more than 250,000 people settle their debt and move toward better financial health. We’ve settled more than $1.3 billion dollars in our client’s debt. With no upfront fees, it doesn’t cost anything to request your free assessment and start your program with us today!

Century Support Services, LLC Video

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: July 23, 2020

Working with Century is the best decision I ever made. I've been singing it to everybody that I know. I'm almost at the end of the road and I'm so glad that I made the decision. I got a beautiful message the other day about staying the course, high pay and save with everything. So I'm really happy that I did that. When I started the process, I had to put everything in and give them all of my debt. They talked to me about my income and what I was comfortable in paying every month. They told me to make sure that I was interested in really wanting to start the process. It was Christmas day when I started depositing the money and it's been like that ever since.

One thing was when all of this virus started, some people that didn't have in the program under Century was calling about did I need to change anything or pay less. I didn't get that call from Century and I really was belligerent with that, so I called and they said, "No." But I got okay over that. Going through Century's program is so much psychological and emotional relief, where you can lay your head down and go to sleep. Now, the debt is cleared up and I have a sense of freedom.

Century Support Services response

Sharon, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: July 17, 2020

I had become disabled and I wasn't working anymore, so my credit cards had built up and I wasn't able to pay them. Working with Century Support was the best next thing other than going bankrupt. The initial rep I dealt with was George and he was really good. He explained everything to me, how the program works, what's happening and what they do. And from that point on, it was like full speed ahead. I have no issues. When they find something on my credit report, they just call me up and say, "Hey, do you wanna settle this one?"

I've had the program now for a couple of years. I have less stress because the calls were coming in nonstop, and no matter how much I explained to them that I'm not working, they were insisting on, "Well, the bill has to be paid." So it was at the point where I wasn't even answering my telephone anymore. Century Support has been great. It's the best way to go.

Century Support Services response

Audrey, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I found another group online that referred me to Century Support. We initially discussed it, and then Century ended up taking care of the account. Century has a good process. They were very thorough, and it worked out great. They sent a lot of different emails with a lot of information, and then they walked me through the process. I'm a month away from being done.

Century Support Services response

Bryan, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: July 15, 2020

Every time we ask Century Support Services a question, they give us the correct information. If they didn't have it right away, they'd say, "We'll get back to you." They would get back to us within a day or so and would give us the response that we wanted. The progress has been great. The reps are very courteous and informative, and they didn't talk down to us. They were normal. They thought of us first as a customer not like some companies do.

Century Support Services response

Maria, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: July 14, 2020

I called Century Support Services and the first person I talked to, Dan, was so reassuring. He made me feel really good about my situation. So, I moved forward. The enrollment process was good. They have explained everything, and I really like them. They told me that, "We know what's going on," and I had to increase my payment the other day, and they really explained it to me on the phone, took their time, and then emailed me with all their information. I had to sign something. Everything was very smooth.

Century Support Services response

Karen, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Century Support Services is doing a great job. I was recommended to them from another service that I use. Getting started was easy, and I felt very comfortable. The reps I dealt with are great. They're very professional, very helpful, caring, they did a great job, and they're easy to speak to. As far as the payment, they were able to go with the amount that I can make, so it was good.

Century Support Services response

Joann, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: July 12, 2020

Century Support has been great. I'm going on 35 months now. I'm not sure if I'm at halfway point, but I have one large repo debt that they're trying to work on for me and then three other little cards that I have. When I needed the help here and there, that I needed to move my payment to a later date, they were very helpful and kept me on track. I have the login portal that I have through them and the CST Company that deducts my money every month. I get a statement every month and I have communication with them either online or through the phone to do approvals or acceptance. So, everything's been very black and white, clear-cut and dry.

Century Support Services response

Gloria, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Century Support has been good. I'm 83% done with the program. I do what they tell me to do, and they send me a new deal here and there. The reps are great, too. The only thing is I assumed it would be a payoff and then I pay them, but it was more of a brokered deal. I pay them and it's like an escrow account and they pay the creditors as they settle each account.

Century Support Services response

Rick, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom

Original review: July 10, 2020

I've had some problems with Century Support deducting money and stuff by not letting me know ahead of time that the money's coming out. That's not getting me prepared ahead of time. I've already talked to Century and I told them if they couldn't get it together then I am just gonna go ahead and settle on what we got, and then I'll just file bankruptcy.

Greenwise put me in touch with Century. I've been doing some background checks on a lot of them before I went with Century, and when I talked to them and had the Introduction, it sounded like a good deal. It sounded like they were gonna make things happen. The last agent that I talked to said, "Well, it's gonna be a total of this, a total of that." It was supposed to have been taken out in June, but it was taken out in July. Then, there was more money that was taken out and that was what led me to take care of the business there.

The reps were helpful. There was one that I had a problem with. Everybody was working from home, and the girl acted like she didn't wanna talk to me. Other than that, the reps tried to give me a breakdown on everything but one thing that the introductory team didn't tell me during the introduction is that Global charged a service fee for their services. They take out anywhere between $8, $10 to $12, depending on the money that they deduct from my account. I had Global send me a ledger all the way back to the first year when money started coming out.

With Century, I'm only on the second debt. What I do is when I free up extra money, I'll send extra money to put in my account, and they don't even tell me that they pulled money out of my account in order to take care of one of the settlements. That kinda leaves me in the blind. What they're doing is they're going for the big stuff instead of the little stuff when you can get the little stuff out of the way, and then go for the big stuff. They're trying to take care of the big stuff, and just leave the little stuff behind because they're not making that much money off of it. I understand. They're in the business to do that, but that's not moving things along. They're slow. They need to get all this fixed up making some settlements in order to get some small stuff out of the way and then go for the big stuff.

Century Support Services response

David, We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. We see that Jennifer, your Customer Advocate, was able to reach you and address the concerns mentioned in your review.

When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit a preset amount into your dedicated account. That amount was determined at the time of enrollment. It is outlined on your debt resolution agreement and was also reviewed during your on-boarding call. Any modifications to your monthly program deposit would have to be authorized by you. We do see there were additional funds added to your program for one deposit. The additional funds were added to your regular scheduled July deposit, and you verbally approved the change on 06/01/2020.

Global is the 3rd Party Payment Processor that your scheduled monthly program deposits are sent to. The fees accessed with this account are outlined in the Banking Agreement that you signed when enrolling into your program.

We appreciate your feeling that there may have been a gap in communication with us. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication and we have shared your concerns with our team to ensure that these types of concerns are addressed in an accurate and timely fashion.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to continue working with you and bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: July 9, 2020

Century Support's service has been good. Initially, it was kinda scary because I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I didn't know if it was the right thing for me and the right company to choose, but they made me feel comfortable. Every time I call and have questions, the representative has been really helpful. At first, the payment plan was tough in the beginning because I didn't have much funds. But it was doable for me at the time. Recently, we got a house and I just wanna pay it off as fast as I can. I'm about 75% complete. Century really helped me a lot. I was stressed at one point. Those creditors are showing up at my front door and they kept calling me at one point. But ever since I signed up, that truly lessened everything. So, I would definitely recommend.

Century Support Services response

Kathrine, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Century Support Services Company Information