2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Century Support Services

Century Support Services
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Our Century Debt Specialists are certified and experienced in helping consumers successfully navigate their debt situations and find an alternative solution to achieving their financial goals. We have a proven program that allows you to pay one low, affordable monthly payment, resolve your debt faster than other debt relief options and for less than the amount you owe.

We’ve helped more than 250,000 people settle their debt and move toward better financial health. We’ve settled more than $1.3 billion dollars in our client’s debt. With no upfront fees, it doesn’t cost anything to request your free assessment and start your program with us today!

Century Support Services, LLC Video

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: March 13, 2021

The experience has been great. The reps get back to you fast and can answer your questions on time. Working with Century Support helped me out for the better.

Century Support Services response

Toni, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 12, 2021

Everybody at Century Support Services was very nice. They said it would take four years to complete the program and though it was a little longer than that, I feel much better knowing I paid them what I could. It would have been better if I could have paid them all of my debt but this was the easiest way due to my age to get some of it paid. I'm very satisfied.

Century Support Services response

Rena, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: March 11, 2021

It's been good with Century. The reps were nice and very professional.

Century Support Services response

Noel, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 10, 2021

I like the work that was done and everything that Century did. They were always there for me. Whenever I called, somebody would answer. I'm satisfied and I will recommend them to anybody that I know wants them.

Century Support Services response

Elorine, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 9, 2021

I'm three months in the program and Century has paid off one of my debts. However, everything is so impersonal. I kind of don’t like that everything is via email or on the online portal. I like a little more personal contact. I've had more interaction with the United Consumer Advocacy Network as opposed to Century. The guide I received is decent and though I wish it was more, Century could help you get your credit back on track. Give them a try.

Century Support Services response
Kenyetta, Thank you for sharing your Century experience. One of our main communication goals is to provide an omni-channel experience- meaning we offer a variety of options to communicate with us. Please feel comfortable to communicate with us
via the channel of your preference ( live chat, email, or calling into our experienced customer service team). Congratulations on your first settlement. In 2020 almost 85% of our clients achieved their first settlement by the end of

their 6th month on the program after their first program deposit. The Century team will continue to work with you toward your goal to better financial health.

Original review: March 8, 2021

I was with Century before and was happy with them so I decided to go back. They've been professional, courteous and helpful. The debt is getting taken care of slowly but surely and I'm not having to worry about it. I'm always happy when my debt is settled. However, I wish the process could be faster. I have some tiny loans and I thought maybe they'll be taken care of really quick. I'm also waiting to hear about the settlement for my auto loan.

Century Support Services response

Cheryl, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: March 7, 2021

Overall, it was good with the reps but there was one specific person that I spoke with last year who gave me some really wrong information. That kind of made me think that my account was going to be paid off sooner than they did. Another thing that I found concerning was if I hadn't have called them about my account, I would have continued to pay my monthly payment long after my account would have been paid off. Nobody's reviewing this stuff. I paid my debt off and I'm in a much better place because of Century but there are some things that need to be tweaked with the program.

Original review: March 6, 2021

The program went well. The only thing that I had problems with was getting my profile built up on the computer so that I could check my account myself. It was always something with the passwords. But that didn't do anything and every time that I would have to ask a question, I had to call into the office. Because I had finished the program early, I had some extra money. When I asked the lady how much it will cost me to finish the program, she told me the amount that I had to put in my account. I said, "As of this day, we're turning off the automatic draft out of my account and we're just putting the money there, then you'll send it over to the finalization period." She said yes. I was sitting here waiting but nothing was happening.

In the meantime, I looked in my account and another $247 came out of it. It was not what was told to me. I called back and they said it was a Just Energy bill that I turned in in the beginning. They were reaching out to the company but they weren't responding. If they were not responding, it was holding the process up for me. I had already tried to refinance my car and it came back as a charge-off. I thought I couldn't do it anymore because if it came back as a charge-off then, it was going to do it even if I went somewhere else.

I asked how could we take them off and the lady I spoke with when I called customer service said they could take it off and she did. She went on and sent it back up to finalization again. After that, things started popping off. I saw that my credit score went up 97 points almost. Century was sold to me by letting me know all the details and I would sell it in the same way. If others give them a chance, it probably could be beneficial to them as well. The person that referred me to Century was supposed to receive something but she never received it though.

Century Support Services response

Angela, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program. We have shared your feedback with one of our Customer Advocates, Jennifer. She will be reaching out to discuss some of the information you left in your review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: March 5, 2021

I feel great with the program and I'm satisfied with it so far. One of the things I'm worried about is sometimes time is a little slow and them helping me more with the credit for it to go up quicker.

Century Support Services response

Alexander, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third-party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: March 4, 2021

Getting into Century's program was not what I thought it would be and maybe this is my fault for not being more aware at the time. I brought forth my credit cards and my debt, and I was going behind on payments. I thought when I get into the program, they'd pay off my all my debt, then I'd pay them back. They also spoke to me really fast and I didn't know that they would have to let all of my accounts go into default and collections. I already had some in collections at the time, so they just put it all together and that was why I didn't follow what was going on because they just took everything as one. So before I knew it, I've got late payments on all of them that are accumulating the entire time.

So far, we've taken care of three credit cards and we still got one or two in the works. When we paid a debt off, they said it was settled for less than the original amount but I didn't even get the full break down. At the moment, I'm still in the program and I'm still paying off those cards. They're still paying monthly payments on my accounts. But my credit has gotten destroyed in the process and I'm still in debt. I can see the program being helpful but in my case, they ended up hurting me to be able to help me. Also, there was one program that was supposed to be there to pay all that off was something that I had to apply for separately later. But by the time I went to apply for it, my credit was so bad and I didn't get approved for it. At this point, I have no choice but to stick to the program and I feel trapped now. I'm paying $291 a month on things and I feel like I was just handled.

The way that they're wording their program is leading people on and if you're already in debt, then you're going to hear exactly what you want to hear. They also take a huge amount of interest and they take that upfront. I felt almost betrayed and it became more personal when I saw how much they were profiting off something I could have done myself for less. They put me in a worse position and I'm very dissatisfied.

Then, for one month, there was a problem with my credit card that I had to change my credit card but I completely forgot. They charged me and it didn't go through. So with all this money that I had in reserve that I was supposed to be building, they couldn't pay that one month payment. That canceled my original settlement with a certain credit card company and I had to restart all over again with those people. The settlement offer was different and what happened set me back with them for six more months. All because I made a late payment. But if a friend of mine came in with a load of debt, he already got all his credit cards maxed out, and he's in collections, then I'm telling him that this is the program is something that he'd want to be in.

Century Support Services response

Michael, We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about your program, which we take very seriously. Our records indicate that you spoke with your Customer Advocate, Jennifer, about the concerns mentioned in your review.

As you and Jennifer discussed, Century’s program is not a consolidation loan. The Century debt settlement program is designed for clients in a financially distressed situation. Clients that are struggling to keep up with even minimum payments on their unsecured debt. Our goal is to negotiate on your delinquent debt for less than the full balance.

On any program where debt settlement and negotiation are the basis of resolving your unsecured debt, successful programs will need your accounts to become past due and this may negatively impact your credit score. It is not uncommon that if unsecured debt is not controlled when entering the program, your credit score may not be at an optimum level to start. By resolving these debts, you have the opportunity to take back control and rebuild your possible reductions in credit score. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your program goals over an estimated time. Every month, you deposit a preset amount into your dedicated reserves account. While funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the most strategic times to initiate a settlement. Settlements can happen at various times and will depend on several factors, including your monthly deposit amount, the number of creditors you have enrolled, and the balance of each individual account

Century does not earn a fee until we prove our value to you. We do that by negotiating on accounts for which you have enrolled into the debt settlement program. When you approve a settlement offer and the first payment to your creditor is submitted, our fee, for that account, can be collected in full. We may collect that payment over installments if it provides you with an opportunity to take advantage of a settlement opportunity. The settlement fees are outlined in your Debt Resolution Agreement on Page 7, Section 5 titled “Fees”. Settlement fees are based on your enrolled debt balance and never increase. By signing your Debt Resolution Agreement, you agree to the fees associated with the service that we provide.

We understand these are unprecedented times. In order for Century to negotiate on your behalf, you must adhere to a regular schedule of deposits. If you experience additional hardships that create an inability for you to consistently deposit monthly, you risk pending or uncompleted settlement agreements with your creditors to fail and to become null and void. To date, our records indicate Century has successfully negotiated on six of your seven enrolled debts, with four of those settlements being completed in full.

We thank you for taking the time to speak with Jennifer. We regret that you are not seeing the value of the program. We have successfully settled your enrolled debt with very favorable settlements and almost $600 in realized savings from your enrolled debt after payments to the creditors and earned settlement fees. We will continue working to bring your program to a successful completion.

Century Support Services Company Information