Century Support Services

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About Century Support Services

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Find Debt Settlement partners near you

Pros

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
    • Dedicated rep for each case
    • Free initial consultation

Cons

• Only offers debt settlement services

Bottom Line

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

I would recommend Century. They're doing a good job. The reps were kind, courteous, very professional and knew what they were talking about. I'm really happy with that part. ​But it's taking a little longer for the debt consolidation to fall through with all my other cards that I submitted. I have Target still calling me and Capital One still stating that I owe them more than I used to.

Century Support Services response

Thanks so much for your feedback, Josephine! Our mission is to help you resolve your debt in the shortest time possible and save you as much money as possible by negotiating favorable settlements on the balance owed. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a customized plan was created for you to meet your program goals over an estimated time. The strategies involved in creating and executing on your customized program, are based on years of experience working with creditors. Allowing the program to progress through the process, will allow it to work the strategy and find your ultimate success. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope your program continues to provide the best possible customer experience.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

Their service is user-friendly. You can accept settlements via email, text, or you can call customer service. When you call in, the prompts direct you where you need to go. The customer service agents are very friendly. They know about what's going on with your account. Even if you wanted to escalate, speeding up some things, they have different options for you. It's a good program. Century also stands behind what they say that they’ll do. They are truly working for the consumer versus the creditor. All of my settlements have been over 50%. Even with the service fee that Century has, my savings has been tremendous.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments, Angela! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Congratulations on your progress in your program and thank you for choosing Century!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

All of the reps from Century Support have been wonderful, so far. As far as the program, it's a very slow process but it's worth it. They just could do a little bit more communication with who they've been in contact with or not been in contact with. When I upload the information from the different credit card companies, I don't necessarily see anything that says, "Yeah. We've got it. We got it on the background. We're not at that one yet."

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive rating and comments, Melissa! Our team loves to hear your feedback and that you are staying the course of your program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third-party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Looking forward to continuing your progress toward better financial health!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

The reps were fine and so far, everything's fine. Century was painless and easy. Once they took over, we weren't harassed by creditors at all. The cost of their service is fair and we saved money. Plus, the credit card companies were willing to work with us and we're paying them off. We are also rebuilding our credit.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for the kind words, Tom! We’re so happy your program is going so smoothly. If you share your experience with your friends and family that may need debt help too, you could qualify for our referral program. We’d love to provide the same experience you have had with other awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I looked at Century Support's program online and it looked better than any other program I've looked at. I've had experience from other debt relief folks. I thought Century Support had a pretty good program, so I called them and asked them what they could do for me. They put together a really nice package for me and sent it to me in the email so that I could see what was going on with their company. I was pleased with what I read. So, I contacted them back and asked them if I could have an account with them. They accepted that and I was happy with it.

The downfall with them is they never ever contact me when there's a settlement to be reached. I don't hear from them to update my account. So, I wouldn't give them an outstanding job. They just do a good job. I'd like to see an email at least or a text message to update what's been closed and what's still open in my account and what accounts are they still working on. I really would like that instead of having to call them and asking them what's going on.

Century Support Services response

Paul, Thank you very much for the kinds words in your review. We shared some of the concerns you have mentioned regarding communication with your Customer Advocate Mike and he has made a few attempts to reach you since receiving your review.

We agree that communication is key to the success of your program. Our records indicate that you enrolled into your Century program in August 2021 and completed your Welcome Call with our Onboarding Liason 3 days after your enrollment. Our team reached out for your proactive check-up call in September but we were not successful in reaching you.

You mention that you wouldn’t rate us “outstanding” and don’t hear from us for settlement opportunities and that is something we would like to discuss with you further as it’s not at all in line with the progress of your program. We successfully achieved your first settlement 15 days after your first deposit into your program! We were able to show you a realized savings in your very first month on the program which we would hope you agree is white glove treatment. Settlement opportunities require your authorization and in the less than 3 months that you have been on the program, we have successfully negotiated and you have authorized 3 settlements. This is a huge accomplishment and shows that you are on track with a successful journey.

You also have 24/7 access to your program via your MyCentury client portal. Your client portal provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

We encourage you to call us back so we can ensure we have the most up-to-date contact preferences for you. Thank you again for taking the time to share your review. Congratulations on your progress in your program and thank you for choosing Century.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The people that I spoke with were really nice. There were a couple of women that helped me out. They spent quite a bit of time on the phone with me. But I left the program because I can't afford it. It's a lot of money.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Tina! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Based on your financial ability a monthly program deposit was established. We do appreciate the opportunity to have been of service to you and are here if we can help in the future.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I like the fact that Century didn't have interest rates. Whatever the cost was just that. So, I didn't have to worry about continuously paying it off. I reported to Century what I wanted to get rid of. Then they did the settlement and contacted me when the settlement came across. It was simple. All I had to worry about was one bill versus many. I like the fact that the program allowed me to consolidate everything that I wanted to get rid of into one and not have to worry about a large interest. I contact Century if I have questions and I like the fact that they're accessible.

I track the progress online and the website makes it easy for me to follow. The website is self-explanatory. It shows each one of my creditors and what the payouts are. It even gives the anticipated date of when it would end, based upon my installment payment. I like that. With my payments being made, I had an issue with one of the creditors updating the records and Century handled that. They got me a settlement letter, as well as a settlement offer letter, showing that they not only offered this settlement, but the creditor also accepted it and that the settlement was closed. Working with Century relieved a mountain of stress for me.

Century Support Services response

Ledonna, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. Your review means a lot to us and it lets us know we’re on the right track! Looking forward to continuing your progress toward better financial health!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

They did a real good job. I finished the program in about 40 months and I thought I'd be in there for 48 months. The customer service team was very prompt. They answered the phone and they took care of me really well. Century is the best debt relief company I've ever dealt with.

Century Support Services response

James, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience! If you share your experience with your friends and family that may need debt help too, you could qualify for our referral program. We’d love to provide the same experience you have had with other amazing customers like you. Thanks again!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I was content with Century. But it seems that every time that there is a debt settlement, there's an additional one-time payment that I need to make. Instead of just the 208 that I usually pay every month for my capital. When we were talking the first time, everything was clear that there was no additional payment. Also, there was a time I needed to call Century because instead of getting one payment, they took two payments.

Century Support Services response

Luciano, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your Senior Customer Advocate Kasey has made multiple attempts to reach you to discuss the concerns mentioned in your review but has been unsuccessful in reaching you.

You are correct that additional funds are not a requirement of your program. Our goal is to negotiate your enrolled debts based on the plan presented to you and the monthly program deposits you established during enrollment. There are times that Century may present you with an offer that will require additional funds only if you wish to take advantage of the settlement offer at that time. The voice of our clients has always been that they prefer we present offers to them even if additional funds are needed to move forward with the offer, as this allows for them to make the choice if they can accept it or not based on discretional income available at that time.

Our records indicate that you are in process of completing your Century program. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

Century Support helped me out tremendously. Going through them was great. I didn't know I was paid off. The last one was a medical doctor bill, and they weren’t gonna negotiate. I was like, “How much do I have?” And they said, “You’ve got quite a bit.” And was like, “Well, pay them off.” So, we paid them off. And then, they sent me a check for 1,500 bucks. I overpaid quite a bit, and I loved it. It was perfect timing. I really enjoyed this experience.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Frank! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

The process with Century Support worked out well. Enrolling was easy, simple, and quick. I kept adding stuff every few months and I'd be like, “Hey, can I add this?” And they'd be like, “Okay, that'll extend your time.” And I'm like, “That's fine. That's okay.” Every time, they were awesome and very helpful.

Century Support Services response

Thanks so much for your feedback, Suzanne! We’re really glad you enjoyed your experience on our program. With such a positive experience we were wondering if you know about our client referral program. Your friends and family may be able to benefit from our program. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

They were very helpful and friendly. I always have somebody to answer the phone for me and explain. When we decided to take the decision, they contacted us right away. I liked that the creditors stopped calling me and sending me letters every week.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your comments, Roberto! Our team loves to hear your feedback and that you are staying the course of your program. Hoping you are staying safe and healthy!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Century was fantastic. The rep I dealt with knew everything that was going on from everything. It was a simple process. I sent her the information she needed and they took care of it after that. This company works so good on everything. The information, the feedback, as far as settlements and stuff like that, they were fantastic with getting back to me.

Century Support Services response

Thanks for the awesome review, Dawn! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Congratulations on your progress in your program and thank you for choosing Century!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I can only speak of my experience with Century Support Services (CSS), not other debt settlement companies BUT CSS IS TERRIBLE. I was told that in 3-8 months they would have negotiated settlements with all 5 of my creditors, which I would then pay off (I took IRA money to do this). They settled 3 out of 5 (60%) D GRADE in 8 months even though I escalated it to the CEO Dan Frazier (after having been hung up by a CSS employee). His direct involvement led to it going from 1 settlement only to 3, at which point I ENDED the program, deciding to pay off both remaining creditors. I did know it would very badly affect my credit, but I DID NOT FULLY RECOGNIZE I wouldn't save much $$ (CSS takes 25% of the Total, whatever % they negotiate) - since they did such a LOUSY JOB SO LATE, I think this is Highway Robbery. Also the long duration and complete hassle of dealing with CSS and its employees was beyond compare. Lousy company, doesn't save much $$, horrible to work with - DON'T DO IT.

Century Support Services response

Ms. Sarah enrolled in a Century Support Services debt settlement program on 11/05/2020. According to the Debt Resolution Agreement, executed on 11/05/2020, she enrolled 4 debts having aggregate balances, as of the date of enrollment, totaling $59,279.00. Based on her financial ability, a monthly program deposit of $959.39 per month was established and a program length of 48 months was estimated. Throughout the enrollment process & her program journey, we never shared with Ms. Sarah that all her accounts would be settled within 3 - 9 months. Our team got to work quickly and settled her largest account for 30% of the current balance of the account, within 4 months of her depositing into her program. This is what our team is great at and has successfully accomplished for many of our clients in the program. We are able to settle quickly and with really great settlement offers.

Ms. Sarah removed one of her accounts off the program because she wanted to continue to use that account. When that occurred, it prevented us from working on that account. She did later add the account back to the program, but then ultimately told us she was considering using it again to purchase $28K of lumber, for a project she was working on. Another of Ms. Sarah accounts had specific requirements outlined from the creditor. The creditor provided a specific form for which Ms Sarah could provide a signed statement indicating her financial hardship. This hardship document would be Ms. Sarah restating the financial hardship that she shared with Century, when she enrolled into our program. Ms. Sarah unfortunately would not provide this agreement and eventually told us she would handle this account on her own. The remaining two accounts we were able to settle for 40% and 44% of the current balances of the accounts. Our team worked daily with Ms. Sarah for over 6 weeks to ensure the funds were available to settle one of these two accounts prior to the settlement offer expiring. Ms. Sarah shared that she had experienced many communication challenges with her bank and the firm that manages her 401K to successfully transfer the funds into her dedicated account with the 3rd party payment processor, Global Holdings, LLC over the 3-week timeframe that it took.

Century does not earn a settlement fee until we do the work for our clients. This is how we show our value. When we successfully negotiate a settlement on our clients behalf & they accept the settlement and a first payment is initiated to the creditor, only then have we earned the right to collect the full earned settlement fee. All fees are presented to a client, prior to enrollment. This allows for a client to know the cost of their program.

We are sorry that Ms. Sarah did not feel that this was a positive experience. Our team has been in close contact with her throughout the journey. Since June 2021, our CEO and team have, in some cases, daily communicated with Ms. Sarah working to advise and guide her on a successful outcome. With Ms. Sarah identifying that she had access to additional funds not previously shared with us, we were able to settle with these 3 creditors an avg. of 37% of the current balances within 8 months.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

In 2016, I went online to try to help my mom with her debt. I was pleased with how that started off with Century Support. When my husband and I needed help, I reached out to Century again. I'm really pleased so far. The process is slow but I didn’t get this debt overnight, too. I like the idea of not having to worry about remembering.

I like that I'm saying I would do something then following through with it. That’s how Century is helping me. I don't want to file for bankruptcy and not pay because I did make the debt. With Century, I have someone representing me and my best interest. I have confidence in that. Plus, they helped me feel like I can do something about my debt rather than just leave it and forget about it. Century has renewed my faith. I made a mistake and I don't feel like I'm being punished. I'm taking care of it, even though Century is doing all the work.

I've been in the program since June this year. If I need customer service, I can call them. If I can't chat with a rep online or if customer service can't answer my questions, they find an answer and they get back to me. They send emails. I'm not really an email person but I have them marked as urgent so I’m interested in what they're sending. They share ways to help me from getting into this situation again through better buying choices and being a better consumer. The only thing is I have not been able to talk to one person consistently. It changes a little bit too much for my taste. I don't really find this part amusing or pleasing. I would like to have one person to call. I got to where I don't mind just doing the email or chat because it doesn't matter who I talk to.

I recommended Century Support to some friends that were in similar situations. In this day and age, it's hard to find someone you trust because there are so many scams going on. But I like how Century showed me in detail exactly what they're doing and I can go check in on my account anytime online. I can even check there to see what payment was made and what my balance is. I tell them it’s convenient and to not have to worry or feel bad. I got myself in this situation and COVID didn't help at all. Century makes me feel at ease. So far, they're trustworthy and I hope I’m never proven wrong.

Century Support Services response

Wow!!! We were blown away by your positive words, Rebecca. We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review. We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Congratulations on your progress in your program and thank you for choosing Century!

Original review: June 29, 2021

Century Support Services handled everything well. The customer service is like any other company. Sometimes, it's hard to get through but the majority, they were there and they were helpful. I didn't have a lot of interaction with them because, once the program got up, it ran pretty efficiently and once you got your bills loaded, it was all kind of taken care of. They informed me when they had a settlement. So, everything went well. I would recommend Century Support Services if I knew anybody that needed their service.

Century Support Services response

Thanks so much for your feedback, Carol! We’re really glad you are enjoyed your experience on our program. Our records show that you have completed your Century program, Congratulations! If you share your experience with your friends and family that may need debt help too, you could qualify for our referral program. We’d love to provide the same experience you have had with other awesome customers like you. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors!

Original review: June 17, 2021

Century Support is a great program. My credit’s getting better and my debt's getting paid off, so it's a good program to be in. Everything has been really almost too good. I got a little bit more money to hang on to and save. Then overall with credit card offers, I pay them up and file away. I ain’t getting in that mess again.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your comments, Katherine! Our team loves to hear your feedback and that you are staying the course of your program. Hoping you are staying safe and healthy!

Original review: June 14, 2021

The very first person who reached out to me from Century Support was amazing. The very first interaction was the thing that put my mind at ease. There were several others that had reached out to me but I felt like the person with Century Support was warm and friendly. Everyone else that I had talked to was kind of business and clinical. When you put a personal touch on it and say, "I understand you may have worries or issues," that is worth it to me.

Everything was explained to me - how it was going to work, exactly how we would go down the road, what to expect and when. He kept in touch and helped me get everything set up. I'm a year in, almost. I asked for text messages or emails and every once in a while I do get a phone call. I would get the messages, give them my okay and the settlement would be taken care of. Everything is handled exactly as it should be and in a timely manner. Century Support has made me worry a lot less and I'm stress-free with all of the things that hit the fan all at one time.

Century Support Services response

Rhonda, we can’t thank you enough for the kind words about your experience with our team. Your review means a lot to us and it lets us know we’re on the right track! Looking forward to continuing your progress toward better financial health!

Original review: June 4, 2021

I went with Century Support Services because what they told me would work for me. They're doing what they tell me they would do. My debt’s going down, and it's working like it's supposed to as far as I know. They keep me informed with things that come up or change. I get statements from them, and if there's something I need to talk to them about, I get phone calls or email. They’re on top of everything.

Century Support Services response

Thanks for the awesome review, Gayla! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Original review: June 3, 2021

While Century Support is as good as the other company that I dealt with before back when I was in Hawaii, they charge more. But they helped me get rid of my debt. That is very important to me.

Century Support Services response

Wilbur, we’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of your program experience. We read every review and all feedback is valuable to our growth as a team! Congratulations on your progress in your program and thank you for choosing Century!

Original review: June 2, 2021

Century Support is the best company I ever dealt with. I was overwhelmed with debt. I spoke to another company, which was like their parent company. My debt wasn't big enough for the parent company, so they sent me to Century. That was two years ago, and it was wonderful ever since. From the first guy until the last lady that I spoke with a couple weeks ago, everybody was fabulous. They spoke with my creditors and got everything down to a minimum. If I needed to make extra payments, they'll call me a month in advance and tell me, “Listen, the next month,” or “it is going to be a little higher, so just look out for that.” They always walk me through everything. Right now, I'm debt-free, and they help me manage. They really kept me on track and focused with my money management. Throughout the pandemic, with their guidelines, I made it through, and I'm making it through now coming out of the pandemic. They were a lifesaver.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments, Terry! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Congratulations, our records show that you have completed your Century program! With such a positive experience we were wondering if you know about our client referral program. Your friends and family may be able to benefit from our program. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Century Support Services keep me notified of everything and that is great. I’d definitely recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your comments, Clara! Our team loves to hear your feedback and that you are staying the course of your program. Hoping you are staying safe and healthy!

Original review: May 21, 2021

I began the program in 2019 and so far, it's working out rather well. My credit score has gone up nearly 100 points. They’ve already settled four of my accounts out of the seven I started with them. If I have a question, they usually give me the answer pretty quick. They took my concerns seriously and sent the information where it needed to go so I could get it resolved. So that's definitely a plus. I'd set them on a path so that they could start their research, and they usually get that started. So they've been pretty diligent. They have not let me down so far.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for the kind words, Sebastian! We’re so happy your program is going so smoothly. If you share your experience with your friends and family that may need debt help too, you could qualify for our referral program. We’d love to provide the same experience you have had with other awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

Original review: May 20, 2021

Century Support Services has been excellent. They explained everything in detail nicely and easy to understand. They're very courteous. We got a couple more months and I'd be out of debt. I'm trying to get my wife into Century. She's in a lot more credit debt than me. I also recommend it to friends.

Century Support Services response

Thanks so much for your feedback, John! We’re really glad you are enjoying your experience on our program. With such a positive experience we were wondering if you know about our client referral program. Your friends and family may be able to benefit from our program. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Original review: May 16, 2021

Everybody from Century has been very attentive and professional. All of my needs and questions have been answered until now. Every time I asked for something, I got a fast response. Everything's going great. I'm almost done. I have 11 more months to go to finish all the settlements.

Century Support Services response

Adela, we can’t thank you enough for the kind words about your experience with our team. Your review means a lot to us and it lets us know we’re on the right track! Looking forward to continuing your progress toward better financial health!

Original review: May 15, 2021

Anybody I talked to was so helpful and very nice. They were very fast at getting things started for me. Every time I called, they increased my payment plan. I went from $100 up to $200 a month just to get things paid off quicker. Erin is usually the lady I would talk to. I wanna give her a call ‘cause my last payment will be in September and then she said I had money in a reserve. They wanted to see if I could use that up and whatever is left, pay in full, so I could get it over and done with, ‘cause it still goes towards my credit even though it is the last one.

I just got my updated email a couple of weeks ago. I had a credit card where I had to go to a district justice. It’s for Capital One and I told them that I already contacted Century and I'm in a program. They had gotten in contact with the lawyer’s office and they had agreed to a settlement. But I just received the letter as a copy saying Capital One bank versus me, and it was sent to the district justice here in the town where I live. It doesn’t say that I had to go see the district justice so I’m kinda confused about it. I wanted to call and verify things. Other than that, I was thankful that Century took me on. It was a big relief off of me. They do a fantastic job helping people. I recommended them to a friend.

Century Support Services response

Frances, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. With such a positive experience we were wondering if you know about our client referral program. Your friends and family may be able to benefit from our program. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Original review: May 14, 2021

I had three debts and I did my first one really quickly. The second one took a while. Century still did the third one so I’m not complaining at all. They told me that when they contact me, to get on it so that I could feel the company that they were settling with doesn't take it back. Even when the company would call to try and collect, they would talk to them. I had hardly any phone calls. The only thing I don't like is that when I try to add funds to my little bank that they have on the portal, I have to call in. It claims you could do it, but it doesn't. But if I just call Century and tell them, they take care of that stuff. You would think that they forgot you, but they don’t, so just let them do their job. Be patient. They’ll get it done.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your kind words, Jaquila We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope your program continues to provide the best possible customer experience.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Century Support Services completely changed the direction of where I was going financially. Everybody I've spoken to didn't mind taking the time to explain. I had quite a few questions at different points throughout the process and everything seemed to be pretty good. My only concern would be that I was looking at where the settlement amount was less than what was owed, and then the fees almost brought it to the same amount that it was for. But it definitely allowed me to manage it better, so it made it easier to pay, and it was not still adding on fees. I am almost 100% debt free, besides the mortgage and car notes. I would definitely recommend Century for those who are in over their heads with negative debts, payday loans, and all that stuff.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments, Jocelyn! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Congratulations on your progress in your program and thank you for choosing Century!

Original review: May 12, 2021

The representatives kept encouraging me that they were gonna help me get my credit back on track and said it takes time. But they would do everything, they would work with me, and they would help me get my credit cleared up. I can already see a difference and my credit score is going up and it's working. I haven't had any issues. But if I do, they're gonna address it immediately. It made me really look at how important it is to have good credit and they're helping me to improve that.

Century Support Services response

Sharon, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to get you to your program completion. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

Original review: May 11, 2021

The representatives were interested in helping me get the best outcome. The only thing was that in the beginning, the first number I called was a different company name. But they kinda route me to the company that would benefit me the best. After I got everything set up, then Century was the one that was handling my account and getting the payments made and the deals made to get me out of debt. If you have several loans that you're wanting to get consolidated and get it paid off quickly, Century is definitely the way to go.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for the kind words, Daniel! We’re so happy your program went so smoothly. If you share your experience with your friends and family that may need debt help too, you could qualify for our referral program. We’d love to provide the same experience you have had with other awesome customers like you. Thanks again and congratulations on a successful program completion!

Century Support Services Company Information