2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

4.6/5 (131 ratings)

About Century Support Services

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Pros

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

Cons

• Only offers debt settlement services

Bottom Line

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: March 9, 2021

I'm three months in the program and Century has paid off one of my debts. However, everything is so impersonal. I kind of don’t like that everything is via email or on the online portal. I like a little more personal contact. I've had more interaction with the United Consumer Advocacy Network as opposed to Century. The guide I received is decent and though I wish it was more, Century could help you get your credit back on track. Give them a try.

Century Support Services response
Kenyetta, Thank you for sharing your Century experience. One of our main communication goals is to provide an omni-channel experience- meaning we offer a variety of options to communicate with us. Please feel comfortable to communicate with us
via the channel of your preference ( live chat, email, or calling into our experienced customer service team). Congratulations on your first settlement. In 2020 almost 85% of our clients achieved their first settlement by the end of

their 6th month on the program after their first program deposit. The Century team will continue to work with you toward your goal to better financial health.

Original review: March 8, 2021

I was with Century before and was happy with them so I decided to go back. They've been professional, courteous and helpful. The debt is getting taken care of slowly but surely and I'm not having to worry about it. I'm always happy when my debt is settled. However, I wish the process could be faster. I have some tiny loans and I thought maybe they'll be taken care of really quick. I'm also waiting to hear about the settlement for my auto loan.

Century Support Services response

Cheryl, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: March 7, 2021

Overall, it was good with the reps but there was one specific person that I spoke with last year who gave me some really wrong information. That kind of made me think that my account was going to be paid off sooner than they did. Another thing that I found concerning was if I hadn't have called them about my account, I would have continued to pay my monthly payment long after my account would have been paid off. Nobody's reviewing this stuff. I paid my debt off and I'm in a much better place because of Century but there are some things that need to be tweaked with the program.

Original review: March 6, 2021

The program went well. The only thing that I had problems with was getting my profile built up on the computer so that I could check my account myself. It was always something with the passwords. But that didn't do anything and every time that I would have to ask a question, I had to call into the office. Because I had finished the program early, I had some extra money. When I asked the lady how much it will cost me to finish the program, she told me the amount that I had to put in my account. I said, "As of this day, we're turning off the automatic draft out of my account and we're just putting the money there, then you'll send it over to the finalization period." She said yes. I was sitting here waiting but nothing was happening.

In the meantime, I looked in my account and another $247 came out of it. It was not what was told to me. I called back and they said it was a Just Energy bill that I turned in in the beginning. They were reaching out to the company but they weren't responding. If they were not responding, it was holding the process up for me. I had already tried to refinance my car and it came back as a charge-off. I thought I couldn't do it anymore because if it came back as a charge-off then, it was going to do it even if I went somewhere else.

I asked how could we take them off and the lady I spoke with when I called customer service said they could take it off and she did. She went on and sent it back up to finalization again. After that, things started popping off. I saw that my credit score went up 97 points almost. Century was sold to me by letting me know all the details and I would sell it in the same way. If others give them a chance, it probably could be beneficial to them as well. The person that referred me to Century was supposed to receive something but she never received it though.

Century Support Services response

Angela, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program. We have shared your feedback with one of our Customer Advocates, Jennifer. She will be reaching out to discuss some of the information you left in your review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: March 5, 2021

I feel great with the program and I'm satisfied with it so far. One of the things I'm worried about is sometimes time is a little slow and them helping me more with the credit for it to go up quicker.

Century Support Services response

Alexander, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third-party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: March 4, 2021

Getting into Century's program was not what I thought it would be and maybe this is my fault for not being more aware at the time. I brought forth my credit cards and my debt, and I was going behind on payments. I thought when I get into the program, they'd pay off my all my debt, then I'd pay them back. They also spoke to me really fast and I didn't know that they would have to let all of my accounts go into default and collections. I already had some in collections at the time, so they just put it all together and that was why I didn't follow what was going on because they just took everything as one. So before I knew it, I've got late payments on all of them that are accumulating the entire time.

So far, we've taken care of three credit cards and we still got one or two in the works. When we paid a debt off, they said it was settled for less than the original amount but I didn't even get the full break down. At the moment, I'm still in the program and I'm still paying off those cards. They're still paying monthly payments on my accounts. But my credit has gotten destroyed in the process and I'm still in debt. I can see the program being helpful but in my case, they ended up hurting me to be able to help me. Also, there was one program that was supposed to be there to pay all that off was something that I had to apply for separately later. But by the time I went to apply for it, my credit was so bad and I didn't get approved for it. At this point, I have no choice but to stick to the program and I feel trapped now. I'm paying $291 a month on things and I feel like I was just handled.

The way that they're wording their program is leading people on and if you're already in debt, then you're going to hear exactly what you want to hear. They also take a huge amount of interest and they take that upfront. I felt almost betrayed and it became more personal when I saw how much they were profiting off something I could have done myself for less. They put me in a worse position and I'm very dissatisfied.

Then, for one month, there was a problem with my credit card that I had to change my credit card but I completely forgot. They charged me and it didn't go through. So with all this money that I had in reserve that I was supposed to be building, they couldn't pay that one month payment. That canceled my original settlement with a certain credit card company and I had to restart all over again with those people. The settlement offer was different and what happened set me back with them for six more months. All because I made a late payment. But if a friend of mine came in with a load of debt, he already got all his credit cards maxed out, and he's in collections, then I'm telling him that this is the program is something that he'd want to be in.

Century Support Services response

Michael, We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about your program, which we take very seriously. Our records indicate that you spoke with your Customer Advocate, Jennifer, about the concerns mentioned in your review.

As you and Jennifer discussed, Century’s program is not a consolidation loan. The Century debt settlement program is designed for clients in a financially distressed situation. Clients that are struggling to keep up with even minimum payments on their unsecured debt. Our goal is to negotiate on your delinquent debt for less than the full balance.

On any program where debt settlement and negotiation are the basis of resolving your unsecured debt, successful programs will need your accounts to become past due and this may negatively impact your credit score. It is not uncommon that if unsecured debt is not controlled when entering the program, your credit score may not be at an optimum level to start. By resolving these debts, you have the opportunity to take back control and rebuild your possible reductions in credit score. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your program goals over an estimated time. Every month, you deposit a preset amount into your dedicated reserves account. While funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the most strategic times to initiate a settlement. Settlements can happen at various times and will depend on several factors, including your monthly deposit amount, the number of creditors you have enrolled, and the balance of each individual account

Century does not earn a fee until we prove our value to you. We do that by negotiating on accounts for which you have enrolled into the debt settlement program. When you approve a settlement offer and the first payment to your creditor is submitted, our fee, for that account, can be collected in full. We may collect that payment over installments if it provides you with an opportunity to take advantage of a settlement opportunity. The settlement fees are outlined in your Debt Resolution Agreement on Page 7, Section 5 titled “Fees”. Settlement fees are based on your enrolled debt balance and never increase. By signing your Debt Resolution Agreement, you agree to the fees associated with the service that we provide.

We understand these are unprecedented times. In order for Century to negotiate on your behalf, you must adhere to a regular schedule of deposits. If you experience additional hardships that create an inability for you to consistently deposit monthly, you risk pending or uncompleted settlement agreements with your creditors to fail and to become null and void. To date, our records indicate Century has successfully negotiated on six of your seven enrolled debts, with four of those settlements being completed in full.

We thank you for taking the time to speak with Jennifer. We regret that you are not seeing the value of the program. We have successfully settled your enrolled debt with very favorable settlements and almost $600 in realized savings from your enrolled debt after payments to the creditors and earned settlement fees. We will continue working to bring your program to a successful completion.

Original review: March 4, 2021

I've had nothing but super experiences with Century. They got some of the credit cards and accounts to accept less money. I have a few months left in the program and Century has helped me a lot.

Century Support Services response

Laureen, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 3, 2021

The representatives were good to me. I also know they're doing their job, it's just that I don't wanna deal with all of them calling me. But I'm trying to do the best I can. They got one settled so far. Then they're working on another one. They tell me all they can tell me. I'm just waiting to hear when they get the next one settled. Because the one that keeps calling me is the one that they faxed. They were saying that they hadn't received anything from them.

Century Support Services response

Toya, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 3, 2021

It was easy to understand the program and fill out the paperwork. Every time I call for a question regarding my accounts, the reps are very helpful. I feel very good and comfortable with them. Every time they have a settlement offer, they're quick to send me an email. When I call back regarding that, they're very helpful in helping me resolve it. I'm very satisfied and I'm close to paying off all my debt. I just have one account that I'm working with Century to settle my account with my Kohl’s. They were unable to locate my account through them so I reached out to Kohl's collections department. Hopefully, I can resolve my account with them in the next week.

Century Support Services response

Maria, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: March 2, 2021

Century Support Services was great. Their reps addressed all of my questions. They're doing a pretty good job as far as I’m concerned. They’re pretty thorough in the way they do business.

Century Support Services response

Joseph, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: March 2, 2021

The process was very smooth. There were no hiccups. They keep me updated and I have a portal where I can check stuff myself. I have a court case on April 9th and I was wondering if we're gonna have a representative. But so far, so good.

Century Support Services response

Devon, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 1, 2021

I love Century. They're wonderful. As soon I got in the company, I sent it to a couple friends and said they're great. I appreciate them sending mail for me. If I have any questions, I can call. The people are so nice and sweet. They're patient and prepared to do the job. Last month, one company called me and was freaking me out. The gal from Century helped me.

Century Support Services response

Rossana, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Working with my reps was a really good experience but the representatives kept changing. I really wanted to stay with one person. It's more personal than trying to go start all over talking. It's not comfortable. I've been in business for years and I always deal directly with customers. Also, I'm concerned about my payments getting higher and harder. I'm on a fixed income 'cause I'm disabled and my payment goes into my overdraft every month. So, I'm paying more than just that payment. I'm also paying the $37 on top of it. Other than that, Century Support has taken a lot of stress off of me.

Century Support Services response

Barry, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third-party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

So far, my experience has been fine. I have everything set up so that I get the money put into an account and they take care of everything from there. Century has been handling things real well for me. They have helped me straighten out my credit some. It's going up.

Century Support Services response

Roy, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

We did a monthly payment plan and the process has been good. The rep was good too.

Century Support Services response

Robert, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Century has done a fantastic job. Each time I called with a question, they answered it. They’ve been a tremendous help.

Century Support Services response

John, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Century is good. The process is simple and laid-out. They simplify things. They're getting the debt taken care of step-by-step. It's going to cost me money but it's going to be less money than what I'm going to pay in interest with these cards. They're professional and prompt with my questions. They send me an email or a text message if they need me to verbally make the okay on things. They're nice and courteous people. At this time, I'm very satisfied and I believe at the end, I'm going to be very satisfied too. I'm going to recommend Century to anybody in need of debt consolidation.

Century Support Services response

Michael, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third-party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

The reps at Century Support Services were easy to work with. Any time I've had any questions or need help with anything, they've been accommodating. And so, it's an easy process. Some of the companies weren't willing to settle at first and then, it took time with some of them. But overall, I've got everything under a payment plan now and we're down to the last two of the seven we started with.

Century Support Services response

Timothy, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

So far, so good. At first I was really iffy. It's something that I had put aside for a few months. Once the covid situation got worse, I felt myself getting deeper and deeper into debt. But it was very helpful that they scheduled an appointment. There's a first-time call that breaks down how you can use the portal. Everything is updated on the portal and I don't have to confront those credit card companies anymore. It's kind of like Century is defending me at this point. All of those little aspects are making me feel at ease.

I was able to settle one of my debts for this month so that’s something I'm happy about. One of my credit cards has an extremely high amount of debt and I didn't think that the smaller one would be resolved in such a quick timeframe. It was done on the first three months of being within the program. The other one has much more debt and probably won’t take three months but I'm happy at least one is out the way. All the money that I put into the account could begin paying off the second.

The reps were very thorough. Any questions I asked, they answered right away. I liked the fact of having emails on a monthly basis. They give tips on how you can save or ways on being able to put a little more towards the balance, and that way reduce the timeframe to pay it off. They worked with me on the payment plan according to my budget now. It's a very tough time with covid and not working as many hours. It gives you options on whether you need to make a less amount of payment over a longer period of time or a little bit higher payment over a shorter period of time. I like that they give the flexibility. You can start paying $200 or $300 a month. When you feel you have a little bit extra, you don't get penalized in being able to pay more towards it.

Even before settling the debt, they advised me I would have to pay a few more dollars but it would be done in three lump sums. By March, it would already be completed for that first credit card debt. It’s not like they just throw you out there to figure it out on yourself. It's kind of like a step-by-step guidance and I like that process. It's something I've never had to do before and I never saw myself doing but with everything going on, I figured that was the only way out and the best option at that time. I know it was going to affect credit at the beginning. My credit score is severely going to drop. The way the accounts look, some would be listed as delinquent. But for that one that's already going to be closing in March, that already shows how it's going to be pretty much back in good standing. That's something definitely positive to look forward to.

Century Support Services response

Jisela, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I got a call, and I accepted Century Support's proposal on helping me with my debt. They told me it’s almost impossible to get on the portal on my cell phone and I needed a computer. To this day, I still haven't been able to get on the portal. I also have a lack of knowledge. Because of my age, I'm limited to what I can conceive or understand.

I'm having problems paying the amount that is required every month as well. It’s very difficult. They cut it down, to my surprise, of $75 a month, which I thought I could handle. The only problem with that is I gotta remember to call them every month to make that payable due from the prior month for the next month and so forth. I don't know when I'm going to work, or when any more money will be coming into the household. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to even keep hold of the plan. There's also no stimulus. Nothing I have received. I'm really struggling now. Other than that, Century Support has been near perfect.

Century Support Services response

Clevion, Thank you for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues outside of your program that are causing additional hurdles. If you experience additional hardships that create an inability for you to consistently deposit monthly, you risk pending or uncompleted settlement agreements with your creditors to fail and to become null and void. Your review has been shared with one of our senior customer advocates and she will be reaching out to review concerns and discuss possible solutions. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I talked to people at Century Support and they sounded convincing. Any questions I had, they answered me. If they didn't know the answer, they got back to me with it. I couldn't ask for better. In my mind, Century Support took all my credit card information. Even though I'm only giving them so much a month, I thought they would notify my creditors and say that I'm in a program. But, they don't do that unless there's money in my account so they can make a settlement. Other than that, I'm very happy. People should just ask if they notify creditors right away or wait until the money's there if they give Century a number of credit card accounts.

Century Support Services response

Eileen, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In the debt settlement process, negotiation activity is typically very limited until clients have saved up enough deposits in a settlement account, for reasonable offers to be made to your creditors. The program is also based on navigating the necessary steps of working with creditors in a strategic way. You are making excellent progress on your program at this time, and we appreciate you sharing your Century experience! As a reminder, the MyCentury portal provides you with 24/7 access to your specific account details such as recent activity updates, pending settlement offers, and more! While logged in, please be sure to check out our “Get Answers” page to review some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. And if you haven’t tried using our Live Chat feature yet, our knowledgeable representatives are available to answer your program questions both in the client portal and on our website. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

The reps at Century Support have been helpful whenever I talked to them. I’m waiting on the second loan. There’s a little bit more but I’m only paying the minimum, which is why it’s taking longer. They said that the more money I put into it, the faster for me to get that loan down. But I'm not able. Still, Century helped me with one of the loans and I was able to settle, so it worked out okay.

Century Support Services response

Sylvia, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I talked to a guy out of California and he directed me to Century Support Services, and that worked out. With this Covid and the lockdowns that were called for, it was a blessing that I was able to stock up on extra goods because I’ve got a child. I got another house that I gotta keep stocked with food, which is gonna be considerable bills. With this pandemic, the program made things feel so much better for me. I never had any idea Century Support has done this well. I figured it would end up in some kind of catch and there was none. It has been wonderful and everybody's nice. It was great. I got myself in a spot and I have to handle it now or in 10 years from now when I go to retire. Century handled it now and in six years, I'll be certain to get this off my credit in a real way. After this, I can maybe start some credit repair and keep going.

Century Support Services response

Joseph, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Everybody at Century Support Services has been so nice and helpful. I felt very comfortable, especially with Dan. He was the one I started out with. Century has got one of the debts down. It was 20,000 and they negotiated it down to 10. Century is helping me out a lot because there would not have been any way that I could continue to pay it without going bankrupt. Century impacted my life very good.

Century Support Services response

Louise, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

There was a phone number on television to resolve debt and I called the number. It wasn't a Century phone number but it didn't specifically say what company. So, it must be a main line that connects you to the nearest debt office or the nearest office to your location. The guy came on and we started talking, and then he took my credit information, my date of birth and my social. He said I didn’t qualify for a loan because of my credit rating. But he said that they do have a program where so much money is deducted per month on my debit card bill. They could have this resolved for me within three years. So, I went for that. The guy was nice and very thoughtful. He explained himself very clearly on how the system works. He said that it was based upon how much I owe. That's how much they deduct on a monthly basis. They try to work with the client.

My life went upside down back in 2006 when I lost my job due to drugs and alcohol and I tried several rehabs. A psychiatrist helped me out and put my head back together. So, I did the bankruptcy in 2012. I was offered a credit card because my credit rating started improving after the bankruptcy. My bills were paid on time all the time and so, I signed on a credit card. Barclays started me with $1,400 and one thing led to another. The guy told me that if I keep paying off the credit card, I’m never going to finish paying it because whatever the balance is, the interest rate is going to affect that on every payment I make.

The guy started to explain to me how the program with Century Support Services works. He needed to know how this happened to me and then, he explained to me thoroughly. He explained to me that when I have a $14,000 balance and if I don't pay it off, every time I make a payment, 29% of that payment is going to them and the rest of it is going towards the payment. Doing it that way will take me 30 years to pay that off. I heard him punching numbers and he said to me that the way they work, whatever balance I owe, they’ll deduct a certain amount per month. And once they get a good amount of payment into the card company, then they’ll call them and start negotiating a balance. So, he did all that. The guy told me that three years is better than 30.

Barclays was the one that was killing me off the balance and the one with TD Bank got resolved faster because the balance was only $3,000. I got a tax paper from Barclay saying the amount of interest I paid and for my tax reports. It says the balance is paid off. But I still got March and April, which is the fee that Century charges. The program is excellent. TurboTax has been sending me emails every three months telling me that my credit score has changed. So, Century Support helps your credit score go up. My bills are paid on time.

The guy told me not to sign up for any credit cards while I’m in this program. Because if I sign up for one, they're gonna complain why I’m paying off that credit card and not them. He said that I should keep everything with my debit card and my personal cash until this gets resolved. He coached me good. He said that if I sign up for a credit card and I want to buy something with it worth $200, I should save the cash and buy it with the credit card. When I get the bill, I should take the $200 and pay the balance off immediately. He said my credit balance will go up a lot faster.

I was never able to log on to the portal of Century Support Services but I asked myself what I was gonna log on for. If I wanted to know anything, I could call them and they could tell me. It’s just that the two browsers, Google and Microsoft, weren’t letting me in. I had my password down pat and I even changed it and my username. I was on Wi-Fi internet too, which would be better than outside. In the beginning, Century wanted me to call to talk about how the program works for two hours. I told them that I would call them whatever day it is. I was a dispatcher at a taxi office so it was 12-hour shifts and I never did the orientation phone call. Still, everything went well and I’m satisfied with everything.

Century Support Services response

Raphael, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

The program has been convenient for me. One less thing that I'd have to worry about. They handled everything for me and I felt very comfortable. It’s the first time I had to go through this and they are super simple and very on top of it. I was impressed with their communication and the follow-up emails and the phone calls. Everybody who assisted or online support and phone support are great. They are quick to respond to emails too. I love Century Support. They did good and they are awesome.

Century Support Services response

Janmarie, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Century Support stopped payments that I couldn't afford and the price was great. If I needed anything from them, I just called in and anyone there could answer my question. They've already done four accounts with price negotiation and that's great.

Century Support Services response

Brandye, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

They were very, very good to work with. Any time I had a question, I called up and they were right there to answer the question with no problems. But they could be a little quicker with getting to things. I had a little thing going on with Toyota Financial. My wife had passed away and we had a business together and things started going the wrong way. I only had one year's worth of payments left on my truck but I gave it back. Century assured me saying, “Listen, all you gotta do is just give it back in.” They helped me out but I didn't get any feedback after putting it in. So right now, I'm looking to work with them and clear up the problem. I had another problem with Target and I had to go directly to Target and take care of it. But everything else worked out fine. They took the time to analyze what was going on, and for the most part, they got it done.

Century Support Services response

Antonio, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I got excellent service from Century Support. They answered all my questions and explained everything to me in detail. I'm very satisfied with them. Being that I’m almost done, working with them has helped a lot. It freed up a lot of stuff that I was worried about. I recommend this company. A lot of people thought I was crazy, but I was happy. It worked for me.

Century Support Services response

Marie, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Getting started with Century was simple and I just had to give them all of my information. Debt settlement is a long, drawn-out deal but you have to expect that. I’ve been in it for about two years and Century has done good for me.

Century Support Services response

Howard, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Century Support Services Company Information