Get a Free Quote Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.39/5
Visit Website

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts.

We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf toward better financial health.

Contact us today for more information!

View More View More

Century Support Services Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I went online looking for debt settlement or debt consolidation and found Century through a search engine. The enrollment was quick and easy. It didn't require anything but a minimum of $25 credit into my settlement account and my debts held to make sure the card was active. Also, every rep I have spoken with has been really polite, customer service oriented, and looking to make sure that everything I’m calling about is taken care of. The only thing I've ever been confused about was the settlement fee and how that kind of works.

I know people that have been paying minimum payments on their cards for 700 years and it’s still almost maxed out and my cards were all right there at the max point. I was paying minimum payments on every single one, in some cases, it was $25 a month. That was all I could afford. And when they started the offer, the biggest problem was I was only gonna save $20 a month and then they reminded me that the other cards were still active. So I was going to pay that minimum balance for 10, 15 years and some cases, I had one that was gonna be for minimum payments for 20 years. It wasn’t going to be saving me money in the long run. But saving me $20 a month at the time was really helpful. Now it’s only a few years instead of five to 10 years of debt. It's definitely stress relieving. Now, I’m almost finished. I have my last settlement just went through on a monthly payment situation, so I believe I have seven months left.

Century Support Services response

Marissa, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. Century does not earn a fee until we prove our value to you. We do that by negotiating the debts for which you have enrolled in your debt settlement program. When you approve a settlement offer and the first check to your creditor is submitted, only then have we earned our fee for that account. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

Everybody at Century has been extremely nice to me. They’ve answered any and every question I had to ask. I’ve felt comfortable and not worried, paranoid, and insecure. They’ve treated me politely and business-like and they have made me feel more secure. Also, I was quite happy with both what Century Support expects of me and what Century Support guarantees of themselves.

I've made 10 payments with only 45 payments left and we’ve got two settlements out of three. Wells Fargo and Capital One had settled and I’m just waiting for Discover to settle. I’ve been told that they're notoriously difficult but that Century Support believes that they will ultimately settle and that they would continuously try to get a settlement with them.

The only thing about Century Support where there is a sense of commitment, pressure, and concern is that $211.74 is a very large sum of money. To some people, it’s pocket money. It’s what they spend every day on whatever’s healthy for them so to them, that’s cool but to me, $211 is an astronomical sum. So, I dug in very hard to ignore certain other needs and expenses of mine to make sure that the number one priority in my life is paying my contractually obligated monthly payment.

All I do is fight to make sure I'm getting my checking account. I have not failed to make my payment timely. The payment was taken two days late a month earlier because there was a bank holiday and it was taken two days early this time, that would make sense. If next month, it’s exactly the 14th, that’s fine. I’m being very good as a client and Century has responded by being very good in settling two of those accounts.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I lost my job and couldn't make the payments both for the credit card bills, the account that I had, and I was just doing my research. Century was first on the list so, I decided to take the step to do it to fix my debt. The reps always helped me and every time I called, it's always a friendly experience. They educated me and I learned from them so that's a good thing too, which was a plus. You really get the quality of service and they were there to help me every step of the way. Last time I checked, I got about six payments left on two different accounts. One has two and one has four. So, I'm almost there and I feel accomplished. I'm getting back on my feet and working my way towards a good credit score again.

Century Support Services response

Richard, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I was lucky with Century Support Services being convenient. In getting everything started, I answered an e-mail and started an interview. It was explained a little bit, and during that process, I decided to go with it. It was explained what they would do and how long it would take and how much it would cost me. I was thinking things through during the conversation. They addressed my questions and concerns extremely well. I'm still in the middle of three years. They communicate when settlements are reached by text, e-mail or a phone call. All three methods are used. I do look at the website often. Working with Century Support Services made my life a lot better. I think it’s gonna improve a lot more.

Century Support Services response

Clay, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I was recommended to Century by my friend whose mother used the company and said that she had a great experience. Getting everything set up has been pretty great. Century has been very helpful. Any time I call and ask questions, they are on top of what I need. Everyone explains everything. I haven’t had anybody that's been rude. So, they're awesome. It's also very easy to get in contact with them. They worked with me on my payment plan very well. I’ve even had to borrow money out of my account at one point, and I had somebody who was very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to help me make sure that I got that money right away. Working with Century made it a lot easier to not have to worry about credit card payments and people harassing me for money. It is so much better because there's a set amount of money that comes out of every check each time, and I don’t even have to think about it. It’s so easy.

Century Support Services response

Jocelyn, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Century has been great. It was by chance that I went with them, and it was a great chance since I really like the company. They’re really helping. So far, everything’s going okay other than the one company that keeps texting me, and they keep threatening me. I made screenshots and I sent it over to Century. Century texted me back, and they got the first one and so, they’re doing something. A couple of days later, I got another text and I haven’t had the time to send it over there to them yet. Other than that, everything else is great. The representatives are very friendly, very knowledgeable and they’re willing to help me in any way that they can.

Century Support Services response

Gloria, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate you taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Century Support Services was wonderful. It took a little bit of time to get everything started, but it was a good experience. I'm able to get out of debt and it's helped. Creditors have a tendency to take advantage of situations. And a lot of times, even after explaining details to them as to why potentially I haven't been able to make a payment, they're so quick to increase the percentage interest, and I cannot really understand why they just want their money. And so, I've been paying off my debt for several years. I haven't even used my credit card for several years and I'm still paying off the stuff for medical bills and car repairs, and it just kept keeping up, I could never get out of debt. I've paid for well over what I've borrowed. The representatives were polite, understanding, and they are very thorough with explaining how it works. We communicate through email and text messages.

Century Support Services response

Phillip, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Century Support was referred to me by Freedom Financial and my experience with their program has been good so far. They’ve been very accommodating and and I really don’t have to worry about the payments and the dates as they’re taking care of that.

Century Support Services response

Yolanda, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I liked everything I’d seen on the internet, like the reviews and stuff, about Century Support. And I felt more comfortable going with them, so I did. Getting started with their program was really easy. When I talked to them and gave them all the information, it didn’t take long for them to get back to me and start working with me. They’ve been so nice and understanding, too. They have walked me through every step of the way and let me know what was going on. I’ve completed the program now it has brought me so much relief. I just have one bill to pay and the creditor’s not calling me. It was like a load was taken off my shoulders and it has been great.

Century Support Services response

Donna, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

When I spoke to Century Support's representative, they made perfect sense to me and what they were offering seemed good. And for me now, the program is working out very well. My debt is being paid down. The reps keep in contact very well and they text me if needed. I also get notifications when the debt is paid every month.

Century Support Services response

Wilma, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Century Support Services Company Information