2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

4.6/5 (131 ratings)

About Century Support Services

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Pros

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

Cons

• Only offers debt settlement services

Bottom Line

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: April 21, 2021

I was with Century for four years then their rep said they were going to extend my program for two more years. I didn't like that because I was looking forward to the program being over. But I just went with whatever Century did. They never really called me and if I had a question, I would call them and talk to whoever was available. They would also send me an email saying to call a number to okay that a debt was being settled. I didn't like that Century would take just one bill at a time and get rid of that first. At the end of four years, I still owed one company. I thought maybe they would pay so much on each one account a month but they didn't. There was also the cost. It was as expensive as if I had a high-interest loan that I was paying. Another thing was monthly statements would have been good.

Century Support Services response

Edith, thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your Century program. We see your Customer Advocate Jennifer reached out to personally discuss this review with you. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to speak with you.

When you enrolled in your program a plan was created based on a few different factors, including your monthly deposit amount, the number of creditors you have enrolled, and the balance of each individual account. In review, your original journey was estimated at 48 months. During your program, you requested to add additional debt that was not part of your original contract. That addition created a change to your original plan length estimates. We reviewed these changes with you verbally & you authorized the additional debt to be added in January 2020.

You are currently 38 months into this debt relief journey. We have successfully negotiated favorable settlements on five of your enrolled debts, and your program was on track with only two debts remaining to be settled. We believe Century would have been able to successfully achieve negotiated settlements on these accounts within the estimated program time had you continue to stay the course with your consistent monthly deposits into your settlement reserve account.

You have 24/7 access to your program details and updates via your MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with recent activity updated, pending settlement opportunities waiting for your review and approval and a convenient Live Chat feature which gives you the opportunity to ask questions to a Century representative without having to call into our office.

We regret that you are not satisfied with the success of your program. We appreciate you taking the time to speak with Jennifer and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Original review: April 20, 2021

I haven't been able to get on the portal and I don't know anything about what Century has paid or what I owe. But they have been good about stopping my payments when I wanted them to and I want to stop the payments. My car insurance has gone up and I can't do it any more.

Century Support Services response

Judy, we’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review! Our records indicate that you are no longer enrolled in your debt settlement program. We are sorry to hear you had experienced issues outside of your program that caused additional hurdles. We do appreciate the opportunity to have been of service to you and are here if we can help in the future.

Original review: April 19, 2021

I talked to a great lady and after all was said and done, I decided I was going to go with Century. That was about 34 months ago and we're all done. I was treated very nicely and they always worked with me. Whenever something ever came up, they always contacted me. I loved the service.

Century Support Services response

Thanks so much for your feedback, Debra! We’re really glad you enjoyed your experience on our program. With such a positive experience we were wondering if you know about our client referral program. Your friends and family may be able to benefit from our program. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer!

Original review: April 18, 2021

Century has helped me out. The first two loans that I was trying to get taken care of, those got taken care of within the first six months. I got five more months and I'll have my last remaining debt paid off. That's exciting to me. Century's doing their job and as long as I keep paying, they keep taking care of me. They've been able to answer any questions I have and I've asked a lot of questions. I had one account that had summons for court. Century said, "Hey, just send it to us and we'll take care of it," and they did. I didn't ever have to go to court. Century played a big part in it in helping them make their mind up to go ahead and settle. Century knocked it down to 75% of whatever the amount was.

Century Support Services response

Joshua, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to get you to your program completion. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

Original review: April 17, 2021

Century helps you out with the debts you have. The customer support is reliable and I feel confident about it. They address all my concerns and questions.

Century Support Services response

Luis, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Everybody was calling night and day on my job, everywhere. So Century told me to just have them call them and all of a sudden, all of that stopped. Then they just got to work and figured out a budget for me. I started paying and it started going down. They took out the money automatically out of my check and it was actually coming out to $100 every two weeks. They put up my summary online so I could check and see where I was to the goal. They let me keep the credit cards that were under 500. But the ones that were over 500, they paid them all off. They help me with whatever I ask them and they’re really good to getting back to you. Century Support Services got all my bills paid. I'm just shocked that for 36 months and that's it! It's over. It went so fast! Working with them has saved my life.

Century Support Services response

Debra, we can’t thank you enough for the kind words about your experience with our team. It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. Congratulations on the successful completion of your program! We wish you the best of luck and thank you for choosing Century!

Original review: April 15, 2021

The progress has been wonderful. It's pretty much what we anticipated from the very beginning. Their customer service is great too.

Century Support Services response

Thanks for the awesome review, Traci! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Original review: April 14, 2021

Century Support Services has been fantastic. I'm currently making payments and they were gracious and helped us to get everything taken care of. Everything is great.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your kind words, Elizabeth! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope your program continues to provide the best possible customer experience.

Original review: April 13, 2021

The enrollment process was very self-explanatory. It was very easy to follow their instructions. The customer service is unbelievable, which helps me because I get to work with people on a team that are going to help me do even better than I'm trying to do. They keep me very, very well abreast of where I stand. They are moving very diligently as far as getting me on the right amount to pay monthly. I am not the normal individual on the end of the line, and they work very well with me. They worked very, very diligently not to hold me back, as far as completing the program.

Century Support Services response

Thanks so much for your feedback, Sharon! We’re really glad you are enjoying your experience on our program. Our team loves to hear your feedback and that you are staying the course of your program. Hoping you are staying safe and healthy!

Original review: April 12, 2021

The programs have worked fine. But I would have hoped they’d worked more inclusively. There were a couple of issues that they couldn't help with. But beyond that, everything was fine. All of my interactions have been very positive and pleasant. There were times when I've asked for explanations and have been very satisfied with getting them. I'm at an age where I'm not totally technically comfortable but I've been helped through it. There's one or two small accounts that are still outstanding and I'm partway through the payments.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Daniel! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third-party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom

Original review: April 11, 2021

I applied for a loan and they referred me to Century. Then Century called me and told me about the program. It sounded interesting and I liked what they had to say. So I joined them to give it a try. I had some questions about certain things involving our creditors about why they were calling me and telling me certain things. So called Century and they said that it was not true. The representatives are really good explaining things to me. So I like working with the representatives. One day, I had a deal with one credit card and they were trying to get ahold of me. So I saw it on my email and I settled with that one. She took care of me. I liked it. It was pretty good. I'm impressed with the knowledge of the representatives. If I have questions, they answer them. They know what they're doing. They give me the right answer and I'm happy with the answer. Also, they're very easy and understanding people to deal with.

Century Support Services response

James, we can’t thank you enough for the kind words about your experience with our team. Your review means a lot to us and it lets us know we’re on the right track! Looking forward to continuing your progress toward better financial health!

Original review: April 10, 2021

I made Century aware of whatever things at the time that was on my credit that I felt that I need to take care of and I told them a couple of things belonged to my boyfriend as well. I needed to hit a certain mark before Century will be able to help me. So in between that time, they found out what I could afford to pay. They never forced me to pay a certain amount. They found out what my budget was to work for me and gave me an estimate on how long it would take. They told me that they will negotiate with some of what the creditors and that would take a while. They told me how my credit might take a hit before things get better and it did.

I'm at the end of the road and things are working out way better. When I do have any issues, I call. They are very eager to help. They really have helped me a lot. Everything they said is happening and you just have to be patient, especially if you don't have the money at the time. But Century work with anything. They are awesome.

The program works for me because it was within my budget and it actually did something to my credit. I dealt with Lexington Law before and I paid money every month but nothing happened. The only thing that happened was that I was paying money and not one thing changed on my credit. But Century did something positive to my credit. My credit is better now. They give me advice on what to do and what mistakes not to make again. It's the choices in credit cards now that I'm getting that I never got before and I’m learning how to not max out my cards when I do use them. I got the advice to pay them off and then if you use it again, wait a week and pay it off if you can afford to do it. It's been a benefit and a blessing to my life. I even try to pass to my family members the information that Century has given me that has bettered my credit.

Century Support Services response

Wow!!! We were blown away by your positive words, Sharon. We really appreciate the time you took to provide such a detailed review. We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. With such a positive experience we were wondering if you know about our client referral program. Your friends and family may be able to benefit from our program. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Century Support was upfront in the beginning and told me how the program would work. They keep me in the loop on things. As soon as they find a negotiation or compromise, they reach out and let me know. But, I've had a couple of reps who called to see if I could increase my payment and they didn't seem to wanna take no for an answer.

Century Support Services response

Tammy, we’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of your program. We read every review and all feedback is valuable to our growth as a team! In our experience, our clients have expressed a desire to be kept informed of potential settlement offers. We will always present those to you and allow you to make decisions regarding your ability to deposit additional funds into your program. This is not a requirement of your program - it merely serves as an opportunity to expedite your program success. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Century Support did their job pretty well. The process took around two years which was a good timeframe.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your comments, Alexsandro! Our team loves to hear your feedback. Congratulations on a successful program completion, and thank you for choosing Century! Best of luck to you!

Original review: April 7, 2021

I was really impressed with the whole package with Century Support Services. The process went very smoothly.

Century Support Services response

Jessica, we can’t thank you enough for the kind words about your experience with our team. Your review means a lot to us and it lets us know we’re on the right track! Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: April 6, 2021

I got an email from Century Support for a chance to consolidate on my bills. What I wanted to do is try and get my payments down, and we've been working on it. All my debts have been consolidated. As I got more extra money, I would send them more money and get the stuff more paid off. The program has been good. It was a fast service. Everything was done either over the phone or online. I didn't have to get involved with speaking to any creditors. They took care of everything. Right now, there hasn't been any action in over a week and there's still money in my account. I was thinking about giving them a call and finding out what's going on. I had three accounts paid off and I was wanting to see when we're gonna pay off another one and see what's going on with my money. Other than that, working with the company has taken a lot of stress off of me. If my friends were in a situation like I was, I would definitely recommend them to Century Support.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for the kind words, Nathan! We’re so happy your program is going so smoothly. If you share your experience with your friends and family that may need debt help too, you could qualify for our referral program. We’d love to provide the same experience you have had with other awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

Original review: April 5, 2021

I reached out to Century Support and I'm almost done with the program, but I had to stop because COVID hit. I wasn't making the right payments. I kept asking for an extension. My hours went low. Since working with Century Support, I saw a big change on my credit scores. It went up. Every time I call, their reps answer all my questions. They did whatever they could to complete whatever I needed to do. They were amazing. They were right on top of it.

Century Support Services response

Edgar, we can’t thank you enough for the kind words about your experience with our team. We are sorry to hear you had experienced issues outside of your program that caused additional hurdles. We do appreciate the opportunity to have been of service to you and are here if we can help in the future.

Original review: April 4, 2021

The gentleman I spoke with from Century Support sounded like he gave a damn as opposed to the other person. Once I got all the information, Century was very helpful getting it going, and I appreciated that. They're really nice to me because I don't get technology. They're very patient with me. They call me or send me an email. I'm satisfied with Century Support. They take good care of business. Working with them freed up cash flow for me. I knew that things were being taken care of, and I didn't have to sweat out. I don't have the stress level that I had before when I was trying to handle everything by myself.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments, Barbara! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Congratulations on your progress in your program and thank you for choosing Century!

Original review: April 3, 2021

I talked to the Century Support rep about my debt with two different things and how the interest rates were ungodly. In a year, I should have paid more on the debt loan that I had before. But I only paid it down to 900 bucks less than what it wwas in a year and I was paying 700 a month.

I get a different person every time I call Century Support and some people are nicer than others. The one I talked to yesterday was a rude one. He might be having a bad day but I was trying to ask questions and he was telling me that I just needed to follow the program and look at my statements on my portal. Then I wanted to talk to somebody else and he put me on hold for a second and then it went to somebody in a voicemail and said to call back later. So I called back and got a different one. and she helped me out a whole lot. She went through and explained what was going on and helped me out quite a bit. Century Support has done everything I asked and it seems to be going good.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your feedback, William! Our team makes every effort to foster good communication throughout your Century program. One of our top priorities at Century is to provide each of our clients with an excellent customer experience. Our knowledgeable staff is available to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. Additionally, you have access to the specific details of your account through the MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with recent activity updated, pending settlements, and a convenient chat feature that gives you the opportunity to ask questions without having to call into our office. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to help you successfully complete your journey toward better financial health.

Original review: April 2, 2021

The information being given to me by Century Support has been appropriate. It's easy for me to understand what step of the process I'm in. The first time I called, I was given a bunch of information. Then each time anything has happened, it's usually been a different person emailing me. Their web portal is kind of janky. When logging in, all the information is there. They're pretty clear about how much is in that special account but not so much about what has been done we've or the steps. I was a little wary with Century Support. But it has been comfortable working with them. ​It doesn't feel invasive and I don't feel like I'm being upsold or pressured. It's a relief to know that I'm doing something to work on the debt.

Century Support Services response

Thanks so much for your feedback, Andrew! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope your program continues to provide the best possible customer experience. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Some of the Century Support reps are nice but some will not have time or they will just want to end whatever problem you have come with. They will not even go into details to solve. I had a lot of issues with Chase and Century Support sent me checks proving that they made that payment, but Chase was refusing to accept that they made that payment. The people from Century Support that I speak with will simply go, “Oh, we have paid. And therefore, you have to prove to them.” but still not after then the fact that they have been paid. So, it's on and on with me on the phone.

Finally, I spoke to one lady who was so nice. She went into the details with me and she really made a move. She had the time with me and we went all over. She went back and forth with the files and right now, they said they were having a lawyer who would go over with them. So, I took some statements from Chase proving that those checks that they sent to me, Chase really cash out those checks. But they are saying that I still owe them some amount of money. So, right now, I'm looking forward to hearing some good news, that that problem has been resolved.

Century Support Services response

Eva, We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, which we take very seriously. We see that you Customer Advocate Jennifer, has spoken with you and presented a plan to address your concerns mentioned in your review. Jennifer has begun working on the resolution plan and will follow up with you once all necessary steps have been taken to ensure all of your concerns have been addressed and resolved. Thank you for taking the time to work with Jennifer.

We appreciate your feelings that there may have been a gap in communication about your program details. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication and we have shared your concerns with our team to ensure that these types of concerns are addressed in an accurate and timely fashion.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to continue working with you and bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Century Support did work for me. It's just that from the beginning, I didn't know how the accounts were getting paid. Later on, I found out how they were getting paid. I still have three more to go. And now, they're telling me they're selling my debts to another company and they were asking if I would like to do that. Since one of them is ending in April, I might as well just get that one off instead of selling it to another company and then it's going to take me longer to pay that.

Century could get the rates reduced, but it is what it is. The good news is at least I got some stuff paid off. Their reps were good, professional, and they walked me through what was happening. I would like to recommend others, but then the unfortunate thing about Century is they only take on high debt. If your debt is not up to maybe 9,000, they are not going to accept you. I wanted my son to go there and they wouldn't take him because he didn't have a high debt. If you're talking about 3,000, they can't help you, and I wish they could. If there's a way to change anything, that will be my recommendation.

Century Support Services response

Florence, we’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of your Century experience. We read every review and all feedback is valuable to our growth as a team! Thanks again.

Original review: March 17, 2021

I’m happy with Century. I got sick and we got flooded out. We've gone through a lot, and I could only make minimum payments on my credit cards. The minimum payment kept going up, and I just couldn't do it. Century just settled my first card, so we've got about five that they're working on for me. I enjoyed talking to Century's guy. They're sending me constant communication. I like the amount of the support and the knowledgeable people that they have and their communication. They stay in touch. It's almost every week that I hear from them. I'm very pleased with them. They're professional, courteous, empathetic and I've had a wonderful experience.

Century Support Services response

Douglas, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: March 16, 2021

I had four credit cards that I wanted to get rid of. Every single rep was fabulous, from the beginning which was two years ago, until I ended the other day. It's so nice to be out of debt. You forget where all your money goes when all you're doing is making payments. I would refer Century to anyone who needs that kind of assistance.

Century Support Services response

Jennifer, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: March 15, 2021

Century support was very good. I got them to help me consolidate my bills. They worked with me and made an arrangement. I keep my part of that arrangement and they keep up their part.

Century Support Services response

Marilyn, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: March 14, 2021

I'm very happy with the work that Century Support did. I've been thoroughly satisfied with my interactions with them.

Century Support Services response

George, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 13, 2021

The experience has been great. The reps get back to you fast and can answer your questions on time. Working with Century Support helped me out for the better.

Century Support Services response

Toni, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 12, 2021

Everybody at Century Support Services was very nice. They said it would take four years to complete the program and though it was a little longer than that, I feel much better knowing I paid them what I could. It would have been better if I could have paid them all of my debt but this was the easiest way due to my age to get some of it paid. I'm very satisfied.

Century Support Services response

Rena, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: March 11, 2021

It's been good with Century. The reps were nice and very professional.

Century Support Services response

Noel, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: March 10, 2021

I like the work that was done and everything that Century did. They were always there for me. Whenever I called, somebody would answer. I'm satisfied and I will recommend them to anybody that I know wants them.

Century Support Services response

Elorine, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Century Support Services Company Information