2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

4.6/5 (131 ratings)

About Century Support Services

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Pros

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

Cons

• Only offers debt settlement services

Bottom Line

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

The first guy I worked with was very informative. When I call now, everybody has a different thing to tell me. Sometimes it's confusing and I have to call back and get somebody else. When I got frustrated, I said, “I need to speak to the woman who usually did this,” or “I need to get this settled, so I can figure out what’s going on.” But when I called last week, I talked to a young girl and she explained everything to me. I’m only supposed to be paying back 22,000. But then, from the looks of it, it still showed that I owed 40,000. I told her I’m not understanding why this isn’t going off. She said, “It's because some of it is settled and some of it isn't settled yet.” She said as it gets settled, then it will go down. So, that was my misunderstanding.

Century Support Services response

Patricia, Thank you so much for your positive rating! We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We regret that you’re feeling that there has been a gap in communication regarding how your program is structured. Your advocate, Jennifer, will be calling you to review your concerns. The MyCentury client portal is also available as an additional resource, providing you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources, at your convenience - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will continue our diligent efforts to bring your program to successful completion.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I've been quite satisfied with the program of Century Support. It's nice being able to get onto the portal and I can check everything. I have no problems getting ahold of anybody. If I have to make a phone call, I actually talk to a person, which I absolutely love. My experience has been very easy. The ability to deny offers was a little easier than I thought it would be too because there were some that I denied and then ended up getting lower rates on them.

I haven't had any issues, other than my last one where the company offered eight months and I wanted six. Then Century came back with a four and a six options, which was absolutely wonderful. I haven't had the same negotiator for all of them but they've been very good. Working with Century Support has made my life a lot easier because I don't have to worry about where I'm coming up with the money to make the payments. I know for a fact I'm having a certain amount withdrawn on a certain day of the month, and it put my mind at ease.

I’ve been pleased with them. I’ve recommended Century to other people that I know that have been talking about bankruptcies. I said, “You need to go ahead and do debt consolidation.” It ruins your credit, but once I've paid things off and Century was reporting fairly quickly, my credit has come back up to almost where it was when I started.

Century Support Services response

Cynthia, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

Century Support has a very easy process. Their customer support was better than other companies. They explained the process better. They really walked me through the process step-by-step and they took their time on the phone explaining everything. I felt very comfortable working with them. I would highly recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Amanda, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

My experience with the rep of Century Support whom I worked with was very good. We do phone calls and emails. If I need to have further explanation, I can pull up the dashboard and we can go over any questions I may have. Everybody I worked with has been very well. I'm not trying to establish new credit right now until I know what my future is looking like, but I have been noticing that my credit score has been going up since working with them.

Century Support Services response

Monica, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I'm very happy with Century Support. The initial setup was very easy and very helpful. I've made adjustments a couple of times. The rep that handled my account was very attentive and very helpful.

Century Support Services response

Richard, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

We had a lot of debt and my wife saw Century and we did it. They were always really friendly and good. They always answered my questions. Working with them got some of our debt into one, big debt. So it helped us out a lot.

Century Support Services response

Paul, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

The customer service of Century Support was good. They informed me about everything and how the program works. So far, everything is perfect. I can see how I'm doing online, on their website, which is nice. They have the chart that shows how I'm doing. I enjoyed working with them. Recently, I was moving into an apartment and we had concerns about the credit. But I was about to print out the information from Century Support to show that I'm making payments like this.

Century Support Services response

Elizabeth, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I had a very good experience with the reps of Century. They were very helpful. Working with them helped me relieve some stress. I was satisfied with their service.

Century Support Services response

Thu, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you are in process of completing your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I feel very comfortable about the entire program at Century Support. Every time I’ve called before, which was a lot more frequent at the beginning, before I was understanding what was going on, the guys were very helpful there. I haven't called in a couple of weeks because I don’t have any problems, everything’s coming in. They've negotiated on three of my accounts to pay them off at a lower amount. The reps were terrific. They all were very knowledgeable and courteous. I would have no problem referring Century Support.

Century Support Services response

Sally, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

The rep was nice. I gave him four accounts and there is one that I haven't paid anything on simply because State Farm hasn't taken us up on it. Other than that, I paid off the lending company. There was something that came out of this that surprised me though. I didn't realize that whenever I pay a creditor off, I get a thing from the IRS saying to the effect that I’d made $1,300 off of it, so I will be doing the 1099 form on my income tax.

Century Support Services response

Kathrine, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. When your creditor settles your debt for less than what you owe, the savings may be considered taxable income. Century suggests that clients consult a tax advisor to determine whether their individual circumstances permit them to exclude any such discharge of indebtedness income from their reportable income, due to insolvency. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

My sister was fixing her credit and she advised me to go with Century Support. I was looking for something like that, so I can put all my things in one bill instead of having all of them open. I decided to go with them. They're great. When you call them, they answer all your questions. They work with your credit too. I have two years and I'm still working with them for my credit. Sometimes, I get confused, but the program is good. I'm almost done with my plan, so hopefully, I'm done soon.

Century Support Services response

Pamela, Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

The service was perfect. The rep was good about explaining things and letting me know when things were happening. It was easy to keep up with. Another loan servicing company is taking it over, but I ended up with 56% paid off.

Century Support Services response

Breia, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I'm a little disappointed sometimes. Sometimes, I don't think Century negotiates all that well to get some of the balances down. Other than that, they’re always friendly. I've never had a problem with that. Although, the other day I called and the system repeated my home phone number back to me, but nobody responded. That’s the first time that’s ever happened when somebody hasn’t called me back. I got a 1099-C on one of my active accounts. They wrote the whole balance off, so why even have it as an active account now? They’re adding it into my income tax. I could have done a live chat, but I didn’t. I may do that on Monday to let them know that I got a 1099-C.

Century Support Services response

Sylvia, We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We regret that you are not completely satisfied with your program. Your Senior Customer Advocate, Kasey, will be calling you to review your concerns and discuss potential solutions. The MyCentury client portal is also available as an additional resource, providing you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources, at your convenience - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I had a few credit cards that got away from me. I did an internet search for a debt consolidator and Century Support was about fifth or sixth down the list. I read on the website and I gave Century Support a call. I talked to a fellow for half an hour or so and I liked his vibe. We talked about a plan and we were able to get it set up for a number that I was comfortable working with. With their program, almost everything got to a reduced settlement.

One thing that I was surprised about is I didn't feel like I needed to be in touch with Century Support all the time which was great. When something came up, they handled it. I may have called them within the first eight months five times just to get things going. I'm old. Even though there was a website portal, I would want to be able to talk to a person and have some clarity rather than talk to some AI help bot.

I had a couple of legal things come through and Century Support got them off my back. There seemed to be a general tone of legitimate empathy and I really appreciated that. When you're in a debt situation, you're scolding yourself. Everything is much more difficult and everything is in a state of panic. Having that sort of calm and affirming interaction with the debt consolidator was encouraging. It made me want to do the program.

I completed the program on December 20, 2020. The program changed how I look at money. I'm trying to cut all extraneous costs and every spare dollar I have goes into my investment account. I haven't applied for a new credit card yet. I would 100% recommend Century Support. I was very happy every time I dealt with them and getting to the end of it felt great. They were really encouraging. On the wrap-up call, the woman I spoke to was super enthusiastic and she gave me a real, "Attaboy," kind of thing. I was like, "Thanks. I really appreciate that." It was nice.

Century Support Services response

Mark, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

My daughter looked into Century, and she chose it for me and helped me out with it. Every time I talk to the reps, I have no problem. They understand my needs well. We're on track too.

Century Support Services response

Darlene, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

If you're willing to take a hit on your credit rating, Century is a good way to go. I feel like I can get out of debt, which is good, but it's slow. We set up payments and I pay twice a month. I was very comfortable with it. However, at first, they told me it would take six months, but it's been six months already and I've only got three accounts paid for, which is half.

Century Support Services response

Kristina, thank you for sharing your Century experience. Your review has been shared with your Senior Customer Advocate Kasey and she has made multiple attempts to reach you to review the concerns mentioned in your review.

Debt settlement is an alternative to bankruptcy and in order for you to have the most successful program with substantial reductions to the account balances you owe, your accounts need to be delinquent, which can negatively impact your credit score. Typically Clients suffer from financial hardship and have low credit scores when they first contact Century. By resolving these debts, Clients have the opportunity to take back control and start the process of rebuilding their credit profiles.

When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a customized plan was created for you to meet your program goals over an estimated time. Every month, you deposit a preset amount into your dedicated reserves account. While funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the most strategic times to initiate a settlement. Settlements can happen at various times and will depend on several factors, including your monthly deposit amount, the number of creditors you have enrolled, and the balance of each individual account.

We regret that we were unable to reach you to discuss the specific details of your review. The MyCentury client portal is also available as an additional resource, providing you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and other resources, at your convenience - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

Going with Century Support stopped phone calls from coming to me and got me in control of some bad debt. Their reps were very nice and friendly. They were informative each time I called them. The service took worries from me and I don't have to worry about certain accounts anymore 'cause Century handled the business side for me. I was completely satisfied with my experience.

Century Support Services response

Gregory, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I've been on the program with Century Support Services for about two years. The initial contact with them was good and the way the lady explained it was awesome and it was exactly what I was looking for at that time. But I thought they would pay off everything right away, but they didn't. I didn't realize that they'd spread it out so it would be forever to pay it off. But it is what it is. Other than that, they were very nice. The lady was helpful and she answered all my questions.

In the last six months, my credit hasn't moved up at all. But it's all right. My credit has definitely improved. Everything has been easy, too. They email me, they text me when things are happening, and they're calling me if I don't answer right away. The communication is very good. So, I know what they're doing, how they're doing it, and why they're doing it.

Century Support Services response

Bridget, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

A few years ago, I did a debt thing with a company based out of Florida. About three years into a four-year deal with them, they got purchased by Century Support Services and it was a seamless transition. The same amount of money was withdrawn and within a year, I was done with the program. The topper for me is I live in Pittsburgh and this company is based in suburban Pittsburgh. So it's nice to deal with a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania company. They're straight up with me. It's a long process and it takes about four years to repair your credit. And it works. Interacting with their representatives is always first-rate. The website is easy to negotiate. As soon as you go there, a chat thing pops up and any time I've had a question, within two minutes it's solved and we're moving on.

Century Support Services response

Joseph, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Things have gone kind of slow with Century Support. It's been almost two years. Their reps are truthful but they don't put anything in writing and mail it to me so I can keep it on. It's really hard to do things on the computer because they always want a new password.

Century Support Services response

Beverly, Thank you for your positive review and for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your feeling that there may have been a gap in communication with us. Our team makes every effort to foster good communication throughout your Century program. Your Advocate, Jennifer, will be calling you to review your concerns and discuss potential solutions. Our records indicate that your program is on track with your estimate. Our knowledgeable staff is available to assist you with any questions you may have about your program. Additionally, you have access to the specific details of your account through the MyCentury client portal. The portal provides you with recent activity updated, pending settlements, and a convenient chat feature which gives you the opportunity to ask questions without having to call into our office. One of our top priorities at Century is to provide each of our clients with an excellent customer experience. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to help you successfully complete your journey toward better financial health and encourage you to reach out to our team at your convenience with any questions you have. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I've had Century Support's program for a while. As long as I'm paid and it doesn't have deductions greater than what I bring home, I was good. I'm by myself in New York and I have a kid in college. I can only give what I can give. Century works with me on that. When the amount I have to pay is more than what I'm comfortable with, I tell them that it's not good for me and that I cannot incur any additional monies that I don't have to give.

I have a budget that includes the amount to pay Century and they cannot change it in the middle because they think that the process will go faster. They can't pull a rabbit out of a hat and expect me to commit to something and then I don't. Then, we've got another problem. I was out of work for four months and I told Century I couldn't pay. they were gracious. They thought maybe I had $20 to pay. I said I would tell them when I could resume. As long as I can continue to keep paying and my debt goes down, I'm winning.

Century Support Services response

Carmen, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Anytime I had a question, I could call in and I never waited on the line for more than a minute. I always had a rep that was willing to answer me by email or take a call and talk to me in person. Being able to talk to someone was huge because it was the first time I ever did debt consolidation. I didn't know what I was getting into and I wasn't sure if it was a scam. I called every week just to make sure everything was good. Century Support always responded and it was a great experience.

I had three different credit cards that I had high debt on. Century was able to cut my debt in half. As of today, I have no more credit card debt and my credit score has improved incredibly. I would certainly recommend Century to anybody who has been going through what I was going through. Once you're through their program, things turn around quick all due to the help from the Century team.

Century Support Services response

Andrew, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

Century Support's reps have been pretty good. Working with this company to resolve my debt has paid off and it has improved my credit score.

Century Support Services response

Shanika, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

As far as helping me with my credit debt, Century Support's service has been okay. They've been working with me well. For about eight months, I was having to call and have my monthly payment reduced because I was out sick and I was out of work because of COVID-19. But I'm trying my best to get back on track. The last time I called, which was December and talked to a young lady, she helped me out. I even increased the payment at 400 bucks a month.

It's been taking a long time, but it's partly my fault or the situation that this country is in right now. I'm trying to wait till May when my Medicare kicks in so I can have a replacement surgery on my knees. Old age is creeping up, plus I've got two bad knees. That's a life of a former athlete. So, it's something I gotta go through, but I'm trying to do the best I can to make the payment because I'd like to get it taken care of as quickly as possible.

If I needed money to be put back into my bank account for a purpose or paying some bills, the reps have been good enough to help me go with a lower payment other than what we agreed upon. So, as far as that, I've been pleased on what they're doing on their end to help me. I would love to get this thing taken care of so I can leave a little bit better. It's been a struggle.

Century Support Services response

Gary, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I talked to the gentleman at Century Support. He had to ask me a whole bunch of questions, and then he finally qualified me. He said, “Yeah, you do qualify for assistance for our service.” He took down some information. Then, I received another call from another lady. She welcomed me to the program. I was told how much it was gonna cost for the service. Once we did that, we got the ball going. The only thing I don’t like is that my credit scores are down completely. There’s no way to hold the account on hold as we’re waiting to make a settlement with the credit people. Your account just goes, “Delinquent, delinquent, delinquent. Late, late, late.”

I've heard of other programs that don't affect your credit score, but I don't know about those programs. I'm already enrolled with Century Support. So far, they've settled two of my small accounts. The big ones are being hard headed. What I tell them when they call to harass me is, “Look, y'all need to settle with Century. If you don't settle with Century, then you will settle with BK. So pick your choice.” They’ll say, “Yeah, we’ll get back to you.” They give me the runaround. As far as Century Support, the people have been great. They make communication with you, they contact you, they give you a call and they follow up. I get emails. So, so far, I'm satisfied with the service.

Century Support Services response

Lydia, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. On any program where debt settlement and negotiation are the basis of resolving your unsecured debt, successful programs will need your accounts to become past due and this may negatively impact your credit score. By resolving these debts, you have the opportunity to take back control and rebuild your possible reductions in credit score. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a customized plan was created for you to meet your program goals over an estimated time. The strategies involved in creating and executing on your customized program, are based on years of experience working with creditors. Allowing the program to progress through the process, will allow it to work the strategy and find your ultimate success. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Century Support's service is good. I wish it was better circumstances, you know what I mean? I wish it was a little bit faster so that I can get everything done. I understand things come up, so it's out of our hands. I'm just struggling with the payments, but I'm pulling through as much as I can. I'm doing my best. With everything going on right now and with the situation still like this, it's a little frustrating, but I'm hanging in there as best as I can. I do want my credit score to get better and I want to just continue to do this as best as I can and finish it, so that I can have a better outlook of my future, and then I don't have to go through this ever again.

Letters are still coming in, phone calls are still coming in and out. But it's being dealt with. I've been trying to do the best I can with all the information they are giving me. The papers that they send me, I do email them to Century Support. I'm trying my best to do what I can do and get off these creditors to stop harassing me. I know that they need their payments. Century Support is trying to fix everything, and then try to come to a main goal here, so that we can get the settlement done as soon as possible.

I'm so glad that I found Century Support because I've had other creditors that I dealt with so many years that it just hasn't dealt with my concerns and like Century Support have. I'm so happy about this. They take everything out of consideration, and they do the best they can for the customers. I am so happy that they are there. They're just a phone call away or email away. I'm so glad for that. I appreciate everything that they give me. They update me always about these things and what's going on with my creditors. I appreciate everything they are doing. They are there if I have any more concerns. I would refer a friend or to our family friend. I've already done that to my family and friends.

Century Support Services response

Mary, Thank you for your positive review and rating! It’s wonderful to hear that our efforts have had such a positive impact on your life. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I couldn't get my credit cards paid off because the interest was killing me every month. The application through Century Support was pretty easy. It was mainly over the phone. So, I talked to the girl and she kinda walked me through how the program works and asked if I had any questions. Everything was recorded. Then, once I was done, she sent me a form to fill out that said I understood everything. She kinda laid everything out based on what I needed, the numbers, and what the payments would be, and I signed that and put me in the program.

My credit score has gone up by 100 points, and I'm no longer in debt. They did great. One thing that drove me crazy is whenever they give you a settlement or a number of what you're gonna pay every month, they have their tactic which is fine. I just didn't fall for it. They call you every month and say, “Oh, I got a settlement for you, but it's gonna make your monthly payment go up a little bit. Here's the new payment.” You just gotta turn that down every time unless you wanna settle and you can afford that payment. I did it a couple times because it was a very small amount. When they call you and you answer the phone, it's just a pre-recording, it's not even a real person. So, you have to then call them back, stay on hold, listen to the whole spiel, and then tell them, “Thanks, but no, thanks.” Other than that, it was a very positive experience.

Century Support Services response

Chadd, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. In our attempt to resolve your debt as quickly as possible, we may be presented with a settlement opportunity that would require you to commit to some additional funds, in order for you to take advantage. You are not required to make any additional deposits; however, we want to present you with these negotiation efforts so you can decide the best path to move forward. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I was not making enough money to pay all my bills. I decided to try Century Support Services and my experience with their rep was good.

Century Support Services response

Kenneth, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

We got behind in our cards and our credit so I applied for a loan through somebody. The bills would be gone and I'd just make one payment. The guy said "Unfortunately, we can't give you a loan 'cause your credit's so bad." He put us in touch with Century and Century has taken care of my debt faster than I expected. We're 6 or 7 months into the program and we got three gone. Everybody there has gone out of their way to help. The other people were real good and helpful but weren't as near as friendly and as helpful as these people are. I am very happy we went to Century. I wish I had more money to give them so I can get the bills gone faster.

Century Support Services response

Robert, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

I was a little overwhelmed with everything that was going on finance-wise and I'm on a fixed income. I went with Century and they're great. They provide us with a customer portal that we can upload documents to, get communications on and do online chat. I've made 15 months of payments on the settlement that they’ve arranged and everything they're doing for me is above board. They're upfront with anything coming up or any changes.

Century Support Services response

William, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. We appreciate your taking the time to register in your MyCentury portal. The portal provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Century Support Services Company Information