Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.23/5

Cash Advance USA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cash Advance USA?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cash Advance USA?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I have gotten 2 emails from this company threatening to take me to court. Or pay a minimum of $50. My fiancée looked them up online and they are a scam company based in India of all places. I told them to stop trying to scare me. Trying to figure out how to unsubscribe from their emails but haven't found it yet. If anyone has any idea how to find this it would be greatly appreciated. I don't like being threatened with court or prison.

Original review: July 18, 2020

There is a special place in hell for these guys. They get your bank info, submit a dispute in your name then try to have you send them your own money. All while agreeing to a 3000 dollar loan. Then threaten you if you refuse, also change your password, etc. Dont fall for

Get buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 30, 2020

This company Cash Advance I got scam. They told me that I was eligible for $5,000 loan. They made me go get gift cards. Once I did everything I was supposed to do I never heard from them again and now my bank Chase is charging me with all this money that I did and I got nothing to do with it.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

This companies calls and leaves a message for you to call back as they have a loan for you. You will call back and have one of 5-6 people receive the call as it is a scam operation. They will ask for your credit card and or bank information. They may ask you to go buy gift cards. This is not a legitimate organization. This is a scam and they will steal from you. Phone numbers (but they change often): 817-786-9074 and 817-876-9071.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I received a call at 3:30 am (my time as I live in CST) from a "Kevin **" an obvious foreigner who cannot speak English very well and can barely type it. He stated that my loan had been approved for $5000 and he was calling from Cash Advance. I asked him for his company's license and he proceeded to talk up his ease of borrowing. I verified my account number (and regretted it almost immediately) because he proceeded to deposit $1485.00 into my bank account and told me to go to a Walmart and get two gift cards and send them back. Upon receipt, they would deposit the $5000.00 as agreed. I asked about signing some document to make certain that this loan was legal and he said they would email me a PDF with forms for me to sign. Before I could even agree, he hung up and bothered me for hours. Since I was at work, I waited until much later to respond.

I checked my bank balance and there was a deposit there, however, I have heard that something like this could be a scam. Apparently, they allow the balance to be withdrawn and then short you the difference. I am considering reporting it to the police and having them handle it. I have received numerous texts asking if I went to Walmart yet? Did I return the cards? Etc? I know that they will call back and am not sure how to proceed. I guess that the police should be alerted. The PDF is lettered with "Speedy Cash" but looks fake by design.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I have been getting calls every few weeks from these guys. Every time, the same story. Robocall ** giving a spiel about how I need to call back about a loan. I called, told them, "DO NOT CALL ME." They never listen. Today was the first time they used a Texas number, but previously had always been a Chicago number. Indian guy always picks up the phone, and will hang up once you say to be removed from the call list. After a few hours, the phone line that was provided will always be unreachable. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS. Do not trust them.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Some Governmental or Legal Authority needs to put this "Boiler Room" operation OUT OF BUSINESS IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT SOONER! I received an unsolicited "Offer" of an approved loan for $5000, complete with an approval code and a contact name of "Jack **" (the loan manager). The call came from a phone number based out of Clint, Texas. The number is 915-288-8923. SO, for all those other folks complaining about incessant calls based in Illinois, TAKE NOTE. Other phone numbers are now being generated out of Texas. I placed 1 call to the number & a foreign male answered the phone, claiming he was Jack **, then the phone connection became distorted. I cut the call off. I already knew this whole package was BOGUS. They need to be reported to DHS for FRAUD! 'Nuff said.

Original review: July 27, 2019

This Arab guy name Kevin ** from California sent me letter in my email stating I was approved for a loan amount for 7500 and that he needed my full name, address, phone number, social security number, bank routing number, bank account number, debt card number, employers phone number, how long I've worked for them and how much I made a year and me being a stupid person I gave him all my information. And he called me for a week straight asking me did I receive the wire money and he kept on changing my username and passcode for my online banking. Every day now he is calling from different numbers all day everyday from 7am to 7pm. I will be filing a complaint against him and then sue him for harassment and emotional distress.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I have received multiple phone calls from them for several months. This morning they called me from a number in Euless,Texas (they typically utilize Illinois area codes). Despite this, I do not believe that they are based in the United States because during my conversations with them, the same man and woman sounded as if they were from a country in southern Asia. They also throw out every ounce of professionalism once they are angry with you. For instance, the male associate became very vulgar and profane to the point that he threatened to kill me. He stated that supposedly he had all of my information and that he was going to track me down. I recommend that anyone who reads my review should block their number(s). They are clearly out to prey upon people who are facing financial hardships and to cause, such people, more adversities than what they are currently experiencing.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I felt it was fraud because one I could not get a pending fee for them. After waiting 8 hours then try asked me for my online password with username. Something that my bank accountant said they themselves don’t have access to ok. So cash advance was supposed to deposit 3000 amount that I never asked for then I had no return call saying how much was their pending fee. So next they return my call asking me what I changed my password and username so I ask them 1 why should they have it if I gave them my routing and account numbers and my employer phone number. With that information it should be enough to deposit my money so I even was questioned by the guy so he hung up then called back. Phone went straight to voicemail. 2 days they avoided my call so. I never got the loan.

Cash Advance USA Company Information