1.23/5

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Cash Advance USA

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Cash Advance USA Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

This companies calls and leaves a message for you to call back as they have a loan for you. You will call back and have one of 5-6 people receive the call as it is a scam operation. They will ask for your credit card and or bank information. They may ask you to go buy gift cards. This is not a legitimate organization. This is a scam and they will steal from you. Phone numbers (but they change often): 817-786-9074 and 817-876-9071.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I received a call at 3:30 am (my time as I live in CST) from a "Kevin **" an obvious foreigner who cannot speak English very well and can barely type it. He stated that my loan had been approved for $5000 and he was calling from Cash Advance. I asked him for his company's license and he proceeded to talk up his ease of borrowing. I verified my account number (and regretted it almost immediately) because he proceeded to deposit $1485.00 into my bank account and told me to go to a Walmart and get two gift cards and send them back. Upon receipt, they would deposit the $5000.00 as agreed. I asked about signing some document to make certain that this loan was legal and he said they would email me a PDF with forms for me to sign. Before I could even agree, he hung up and bothered me for hours. Since I was at work, I waited until much later to respond.

I checked my bank balance and there was a deposit there, however, I have heard that something like this could be a scam. Apparently, they allow the balance to be withdrawn and then short you the difference. I am considering reporting it to the police and having them handle it. I have received numerous texts asking if I went to Walmart yet? Did I return the cards? Etc? I know that they will call back and am not sure how to proceed. I guess that the police should be alerted. The PDF is lettered with "Speedy Cash" but looks fake by design.

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I have been getting calls every few weeks from these guys. Every time, the same story. Robocall ** giving a spiel about how I need to call back about a loan. I called, told them, "DO NOT CALL ME." They never listen. Today was the first time they used a Texas number, but previously had always been a Chicago number. Indian guy always picks up the phone, and will hang up once you say to be removed from the call list. After a few hours, the phone line that was provided will always be unreachable. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS. Do not trust them.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Some Governmental or Legal Authority needs to put this "Boiler Room" operation OUT OF BUSINESS IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT SOONER! I received an unsolicited "Offer" of an approved loan for $5000, complete with an approval code and a contact name of "Jack **" (the loan manager). The call came from a phone number based out of Clint, Texas. The number is 915-288-8923. SO, for all those other folks complaining about incessant calls based in Illinois, TAKE NOTE. Other phone numbers are now being generated out of Texas. I placed 1 call to the number & a foreign male answered the phone, claiming he was Jack **, then the phone connection became distorted. I cut the call off. I already knew this whole package was BOGUS. They need to be reported to DHS for FRAUD! 'Nuff said.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I have received multiple phone calls from them for several months. This morning they called me from a number in Euless,Texas (they typically utilize Illinois area codes). Despite this, I do not believe that they are based in the United States because during my conversations with them, the same man and woman sounded as if they were from a country in southern Asia. They also throw out every ounce of professionalism once they are angry with you. For instance, the male associate became very vulgar and profane to the point that he threatened to kill me. He stated that supposedly he had all of my information and that he was going to track me down. I recommend that anyone who reads my review should block their number(s). They are clearly out to prey upon people who are facing financial hardships and to cause, such people, more adversities than what they are currently experiencing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cash Advance USA?

Original review: July 27, 2019

This Arab guy name Kevin ** from California sent me letter in my email stating I was approved for a loan amount for 7500 and that he needed my full name, address, phone number, social security number, bank routing number, bank account number, debt card number, employers phone number, how long I've worked for them and how much I made a year and me being a stupid person I gave him all my information. And he called me for a week straight asking me did I receive the wire money and he kept on changing my username and passcode for my online banking. Every day now he is calling from different numbers all day everyday from 7am to 7pm. I will be filing a complaint against him and then sue him for harassment and emotional distress.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I felt it was fraud because one I could not get a pending fee for them. After waiting 8 hours then try asked me for my online password with username. Something that my bank accountant said they themselves don’t have access to ok. So cash advance was supposed to deposit 3000 amount that I never asked for then I had no return call saying how much was their pending fee. So next they return my call asking me what I changed my password and username so I ask them 1 why should they have it if I gave them my routing and account numbers and my employer phone number. With that information it should be enough to deposit my money so I even was questioned by the guy so he hung up then called back. Phone went straight to voicemail. 2 days they avoided my call so. I never got the loan.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I got a call saying that I was approved for a $3000 loan. Somehow....someway. They had my banking info. Needless to say they deposited a check (NOT from their supposedly company) BUT from a woman's checking account. They called me back telling me to go and get a gift card with the amount they deposited. I knew right then this was a scam. I went to my bank, closed my account. The police were involved. They call me 3-6 times a day from 773-887-1056, 773-887-1054 and so on. How do I get them to stop calling me. This is harassment!!

Original review: May 30, 2019

Got approval letter from CASH ADVANCE USA. Called number given. They refused to loan less than $3000...then I was informed that they only deposit into about 10 institutions, with mine not being one of them. I asked the guy if this was a scam, and he said "yes, yes it is" a couple of times before he realized what I was asking. The phone # I called was 772-882-6008. As broke as I am I am not going to buy a prepaid card just to get a loan. Their bank must be Regions (not my bank) since it was mentioned in that list of acceptable accts/cards.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I am filing a complaint against this company. They are continually calling me daily from different numbers and will not stop calling!!! I have called them at least 10 times to tell them to put me on their do not call list and not to call me, and they still do!! I called again today to tell the lady not to call my number anymore and she hung up on me. I would like to know if I can seek legal counsel and sue this company because this is blatant harassment!! This is absolutely ridiculous and there is no reason why anyone should have to put up with this constant harassment!!! Thank you for your time and please help me with this matter. Mary Lou **

Cash Advance USA Company Information