2. Finance
  3. Payday and Title Loans

1.2/5 (264 ratings)

About Cash Advance USA

Cash Advance USA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cash Advance USA?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cash Advance USA?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I am trying to find out if this company is a real loan company or if they are scamming me with a loan offer. They have my bank account information, and now my login information has changed. They claim that I need to purchase insurance for the loan because of my low credit score.

Original review: July 15, 2021

They have a new number they call from **. They want you to buy a gift card and they are persistent. I blocked the number and changed all my passwords. She said her name was Selena. So be on the lookout.

Get buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2021

Read on. The other reviews will tell you horrific stories. I just wanted to post that I got one of their scam calls today June 15, 2021. They are still out there! BEWARE! They will cheat you out of your money! And it seems that they cannot be stopped in the USA.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I have gotten 2 emails from this company threatening to take me to court. Or pay a minimum of $50. My fiancée looked them up online and they are a scam company based in India of all places. I told them to stop trying to scare me. Trying to figure out how to unsubscribe from their emails but haven't found it yet. If anyone has any idea how to find this it would be greatly appreciated. I don't like being threatened with court or prison.

Original review: July 18, 2020

There is a special place in hell for these guys. They get your bank info, submit a dispute in your name then try to have you send them your own money. All while agreeing to a 3000 dollar loan. Then threaten you if you refuse, also change your password, etc. Dont fall for

Original review: June 30, 2020

This company Cash Advance I got scam. They told me that I was eligible for $5,000 loan. They made me go get gift cards. Once I did everything I was supposed to do I never heard from them again and now my bank Chase is charging me with all this money that I did and I got nothing to do with it.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

This companies calls and leaves a message for you to call back as they have a loan for you. You will call back and have one of 5-6 people receive the call as it is a scam operation. They will ask for your credit card and or bank information. They may ask you to go buy gift cards. This is not a legitimate organization. This is a scam and they will steal from you. Phone numbers (but they change often): 817-786-9074 and 817-876-9071.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I received a call at 3:30 am (my time as I live in CST) from a "Kevin **" an obvious foreigner who cannot speak English very well and can barely type it. He stated that my loan had been approved for $5000 and he was calling from Cash Advance. I asked him for his company's license and he proceeded to talk up his ease of borrowing. I verified my account number (and regretted it almost immediately) because he proceeded to deposit $1485.00 into my bank account and told me to go to a Walmart and get two gift cards and send them back. Upon receipt, they would deposit the $5000.00 as agreed. I asked about signing some document to make certain that this loan was legal and he said they would email me a PDF with forms for me to sign. Before I could even agree, he hung up and bothered me for hours. Since I was at work, I waited until much later to respond.

I checked my bank balance and there was a deposit there, however, I have heard that something like this could be a scam. Apparently, they allow the balance to be withdrawn and then short you the difference. I am considering reporting it to the police and having them handle it. I have received numerous texts asking if I went to Walmart yet? Did I return the cards? Etc? I know that they will call back and am not sure how to proceed. I guess that the police should be alerted. The PDF is lettered with "Speedy Cash" but looks fake by design.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I have been getting calls every few weeks from these guys. Every time, the same story. Robocall ** giving a spiel about how I need to call back about a loan. I called, told them, "DO NOT CALL ME." They never listen. Today was the first time they used a Texas number, but previously had always been a Chicago number. Indian guy always picks up the phone, and will hang up once you say to be removed from the call list. After a few hours, the phone line that was provided will always be unreachable. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS. Do not trust them.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Some Governmental or Legal Authority needs to put this "Boiler Room" operation OUT OF BUSINESS IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT SOONER! I received an unsolicited "Offer" of an approved loan for $5000, complete with an approval code and a contact name of "Jack **" (the loan manager). The call came from a phone number based out of Clint, Texas. The number is 915-288-8923. SO, for all those other folks complaining about incessant calls based in Illinois, TAKE NOTE. Other phone numbers are now being generated out of Texas. I placed 1 call to the number & a foreign male answered the phone, claiming he was Jack **, then the phone connection became distorted. I cut the call off. I already knew this whole package was BOGUS. They need to be reported to DHS for FRAUD! 'Nuff said.

Cash Advance USA Company Information