BB&T

Compare Banks & Credit Unions

Research top Banks & Credit Unions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

AVOID opening a business account with this bank! After promising that I would have an account with no monthly fees, I learned that BB&T charges you $15 a month to download your transactions! The bank will block online access to keep programs like Quicken from working unless you pay them this fee. It costs the bank absolutely nothing to allow online access, since they have the transactions online, anyway. But you can't download any data, unless you pay them a monthly fee. This saves the bank money of printing and mailing statements, and most banks do not charge such a "software fee" to access your data online. I have half a mind to go into the branch and get a list of my transactions each week; BBT should encourage online banking, instead of charging customers extra to access their data online.

I have been having problems contacting a merchant that is billing me for services that I no longer use. I get this associate Carlos, who tells me that I have to cancel my card. When I ask him why, since it's obviously one rogue merchant who has a number that is out of service and others on the web are having the same contact issues. His answer was "Well, that's our policies and procedures." I ask him to tell me why. We go around and around but he obviously had no idea as to the why and kept repeating the same answer, and to boot literally said "I'm going now and hung up the phone". Poor customer service. Great job BB&T.

BB&T makes a practice of calculating debits before deposits to illegally incur excessive overdraft charges. This happened to my boyfriend but not to my account because I did not opt-in for overdraft protection. None of my deposits ever went into pending status because I did not opt-in. That is how you avoid their nightmare theft period. If you have overdraft protection any deposits that you make whether you make them cash or checks will all be considered mixed deposits allowing them to be put in pending status for average of three or four days which means that anything that comes through as a debit will probably overdraft and incur an overdraft fee of $36 each. So by the time your deposits are factored in you will be significantly in the hole.

I compared my account to my boyfriend's and I was never charged a fee. None of my deposits went into pending status and I would recommend anyone who wants to fight back to opt out of overdraft protection and do straight accounting or get another bank. This bank makes millions of dollars in interest on those overdraft fees, billions of dollars, so consumers need to stop opt-in for overdraft protection and your deposits will never be in pending status and they can't make overdraft money on you.

What's amazing is they offer overdraft protection but it's trickery. It is a bait and switch tactic at its worst and they will literally screw you with what they offer as protection because opting in puts all of your deposits in pending status and then all of the debits come in pretending there's a zero balance causing an overdraft after each and everyone before the deposits are even added in and pending can happen on average for 4 days so you're really screwed. It is such an unethical practice to grow billions of dollars in theft and interest on that stolen money. Oh my God how does the FDIC allow these shysters to be in business.

They penned cash deposits and call them mixed deposits so they can play that game too but they won't do it two accounts. They don't opt into overdraft protection. My account is straight accounting and I've never had anything like that happen but my boyfriend's account has incurred 700 in overdraft fees. It's three or four months because all the deposits gets set aside as if they don't exist and each debit comes in first incurring individual overdraft fees then deposits are factored in even cash. It is so disgustingly illegal.

BB&T has charged mine and my husband's account for our son's negative balance when I tried to put money in the account before a check cleared that he (our son) deposited that I felt would be NSF. The bank entered the check wrong (entered as a cash deposit) and told me I did not need to transfer money. That it was a cash deposit (they argued on the call that it was not a check deposit when I stated it was. I was only taking care of this as my son ended up in the hospital, he is 18). The local branch nor corporate would admit their mistake even though I have the documents to prove they entered the deposit wrong and gave me misinformation (because I was trying to keep fees from accruing). BB&T will NOT accept ownership of their mistake or reverse the charges. If I could give them zero stars, I would!

I had a checking account with BB&T. I had a negative balance on my account that I was in the process of paying off. I was a victim of identity theft and 1,700 dollars was withdrawn from my account at an ATM teller without my authorization or knowledge. I reported the incident to BB&T right away and I was told to provide a police report before they could help me with this matter. I then contacted BB&T centralized fraud department with my report and claim once I obtained it.

I was told the bank had footage from the ATM of the suspect that used a blank deposit slip to deposit into the ATM and withdraw 1,700 dollars from my negative checking account. I was then contacted by BB&T's fraud department by mail with a letter stating my claim had been denied because the statement that I gave the bank and the police report that I gave the bank didn't support my claim. I was a victim of identity theft and I had insurance coverage with BB&T to protect me from situations like this and they did not protect or assist me in handling this issue. I would not do business with or recommend anyone to do business with BB&T based off of these facts. I am still dealing with this issue until this day. Beware of banking with BB&T. If you want protection on your accounts DO NOT bank with BB&T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BB&T?

Tried to close deceased mother's account. I already proved to them I am executor on account and gave them death certificate. I was told I have to hire a lawyer to provide them with proof that I am executor with the same Will which costs about 300.00 dollars. There was only 104.00 left in the account. They REFUSED to close the account unless I paid to have a document that a lawyer sells me. Her will was NOT accepted.

Within 2 weeks they have depleted her account with maintenance fees and left only 32.00 dollars in the account. I'm sure within the next 2 weeks she will owe them as they keep taking out fees that they ARE STEALING from my DEAD mother's account. NOT one person can tell me what these fees are for. WORST BANK IN THE COUNTRY. They should be ashamed of themselves for STEALING DEAD PEOPLE'S MONEY. This bank should be shut down. How are they getting away with this? Run from this bank. They are pros at stealing account holders money. I can only hope that they are shut down for taking monies that are NOT theirs to take. It's really sad this is how they make their profits. Run from this bank! They are nothing but thieves and will suck every cent they can from their account holders.

BB&T, upon merger with Susquehanna Bank, switched over my mom to a checking account with an attached $15 monthly fee. Account has been incurring these fees since June 2016 and I discovered this 2 weeks ago. They refunded 2 months of fees and refuse to do the right thing by an 85 year old, income-constrained, senior citizen and refund ALL incurred fees because "this is our policy and we need to be consistent for all our customers."

Guess what? Policy CAN be changed, especially when said policy borders on the unethical. I say "unethical" because mother was signed up for a free checking account at Susquehanna Bank. She should have been transitioned over to an equivalent account during the merger. If you transition a customer to a new account that has the POTENTIAL for fees, you should require a written acknowledgement from that customer, not an assumption that the customer understands there will be fees because you sent out a mailing. Yet, because you sent out mailings, you assume I knew. I didn't know. What logical person would think you would transition over a elderly woman with limited checking funds (and overall BB&T funds) to an account that incurs fees and requires either a $15,000 balance or a mortgage that makes up the difference. It's shady. It's a "let's try and get away with it" mentality. She's 85 years old, of course she doesn't have a mortgage.

I would honestly like to know which of the CEOs that supposedly "reviewed my case" are actually in touch with reality, as they rake in their 7 figure salaries. BB&T is a huge financial institution. Parting with ~$135 to "do the right thing" would be transparent to them, but parting with $135 is not transparent to my mom. It's easier for BB&T to hide behind their "policies" than to actually take action here and make things right.

I was told by the customer service person how they welcome my feedback at BB&T. Of course they welcome it. It's just all lip service. What good is providing constructive feedback if nothing changes? On top of it all, when I initiated my complaint with the local branch, the person I talked to put all the blame on me because I "should read my statements." I do read my statements, just not with a fine-tooth comb. I was also told the manager, Tamara, would call me back. She never did. Upon being dissed by her, I called a general Customer Support number and was directed to the "CEO line." Going forward, I now need to reconcile what happened. Clearly canceling my accounts is among my first steps. BB&T should be ashamed of themselves.

I've owned a BB&T account for just about 15 years now and I am shutting it down. I have moved to another bank because of convenience. BB&T charges you 5$ maintenance fees every month regardless of the amount in your account. Other banks will waive the fees if you have over $10,000 in the account and they can have ATMs across the nation. Since BB&T is primarily East Coast located it's extremely hard managing them after moving to the West Coast. Their phone app only allows up to $2000 in remote check deposits every so many days despite their website stating otherwise. You also cannot make any wire transfers to accounts outside of BB&T unless you have a "business account"... needless to say it was time to drop them.

Beware banking with them as they don't post transactions in timely manner. Hence, your balance may be much lower than anticipated making you very susceptible to overdrafts. Once you start racking up those charges, they keep all but one. Worst bank and should be avoided.

This has to be the rudest company I have ever dealt with. Tried to set up online payments for my new truck with no avail. Called for assistance, woman was rude and had no desire to help me at all. I was put on hold twice and finally after 15 minutes I hung up. Nice start to a new relationship with this bank (but they don't seem to care). I wouldn't even give this bank a 2nd chance.

I love bb&t. I've been banking with them for about two years, and only just recently have I decided that I love my bank. I have both a savings and checking account and a debit card. I appreciate that they always handle my ATM transaction charges! I like using the U by BB&T app on my phone. It's simple to use and you can just submit check deposits through the app instead of having to go into the bank. The app also makes transfers between my accounts really simple. I recently traveled overseas and had no issues with using my card at ATMs in Japan because I called in advance and let the bank know my travel plans.

The day after I got back, I was checking my bank account and saw my debit card number had been stolen and more than $600 had been charged to my account. I called bb&t and cancelled my card, filed fraudulent claims, and went to a local branch to pick up a temporary debit card. It took approximately 48 hours after my claims were submitted, but I was completely reimbursed for every fraudulent charge on my account. The way BB&T handled that situation for me made me a committed client for life!

I was originally with Nation Penn Bank, so far I have not had personal issues with BB&T on my own accounts today. However today I did have to deal with a situation my girlfriend was having with them. Turns out they charged my girlfriend a total of 9 overdraft fees at $36 and 3 negative balance fees at $8. On her payday she started using her card after the BB&T banking app stated she had funds available. They ended up charging her 2 overdraft fees even before the account was overdrawn. They stated it was because the account was overdrawn before the money was posted to the account. However, the money was posted to the account at 8am and she did not use the bank card until later in the afternoon.

We went to the bank to talk to them about the issue and I asked them to give me everything in order as they saw it step by step. I asked for a pen and paper and wrote everything down as they told it to me as it came out of the system. Turns out with that order of events my girlfriend should have only been charged 1 overdraft fee, and 0 negative balance fees. They told me I must have done something wrong. They then switched up how they were telling me events and started again. This time all that should have happened was 2 overdraft fees and 0 negative balance fees. They seemed puzzled. They called someone on the phone to talk about it.

After 15 minutes of them being on the phone they changed their tactic up stating that because of an order that was placed on Amazon.com the money available was technically on hold and that caused the account to go negative. However, they failed to understand the concept that the date that the funds went on hold was actually after the date that they started tacking on overdraft fees too early. (Again before the account was in the negative.) After basically 2 hours of sitting there arguing with them on how their fees are all wrong and they need to make this right, they ended up saying they will refund 1 overdraft and 2 of the negative balance fees as a favor for the misunderstanding and that there was not anything else that they could do to help. I told them that they are liars, thieves and full of **. The bank ** up and if the bank will not make this right they will have a lawsuit on their hands.

I asked them how much their lawyers cost, they seemed puzzled. I asked them again because I have a lawyer who would gladly take this to court for free to get his name out there because he was family. So even if we lose and we have to pay for the overdrafts, they will be out more money in the long run from having to pay a lawyer. They stuck to their guns, didn't refund the difference. Let's see how much they like it when I call their bluff.

I had heard stories about BB&T but for some strange reason decided to give them a try. Boy am I so sorry I did. They operate in smoke and mirrors to get fees out of you. Very deceptive. They are in the business of hiding transactions and making everyday banking into some crazy algebra equation. I knew something was up when every time I use their card for gas and do debit they only withhold $1.00. Debit is supposed to come off within 15 mins but it NEVER does with them. They lie on the phone too. Told me I had time to put cash in my bank to cover a check because I had accidentally used the wrong account to pay a bill and then they had returned the check already. LIES AND DECEPTION.

This bank is the worst bank ever. They are crooks, they charged me 117.00 overdraft on 9.00. And balance from ATM was not correct, Anyone banking here should find another bank as soon as possible!!! This bank is run by greedy crooked, evil people. I'm 70 years old, on SS, a small check each month, but they don't care if they take your last dime. They should be investigated!!!

I had accounts for my under age children, they didn't make a deposit since BB&T took over and they closed their accounts without proper notification. I realized it was closed when I went to make a deposit into their accounts and they told me that they have a 0 balance... So not only did they close their accounts but they took all of my kids' money and have no answers for me as to where it is or if I can even get it back!!! What kind of bank does this? Where was the notification? Where is the money that I had deposited into my children's accounts over the years??? So basically if you don't touch an account, it can become dormant and they can close your account and take your money without proper notification?! I would think twice about letting this bank handle my money again!!!

OK so one of my issues with BB&T's overdraft fees is all the banks in my area close at either 5:00 or 6:00 PM. I work a normal 9:00 to 5:00. With that being said it's extremely hard to get to a branch in time to deposit money. With that being said yesterday I tried calling BB&T's customer service line to let them know my auto-deposit from work will hit my account early tom morning. So here is a recap! I went over $-9.50 I was hit with 100.00 fee for a total $9.50!!! My auto deposit hit so I was only in the negatives for around 24hrs. I called & emailed customer service did everything I could to help the situation or stop it from ever occurring. BB&T DID NOTHING to help! Told me, "Sorry I don't know what to tell you, maybe leave work early." LOL I almost fell out of my seat when she told me to leave work early. SMH!! They want you to get hit with these fees! This bank IS THE WORST!!! I need to go back to my old bank!

Ok. I have been banking with BB&T for sometime now I have two accounts. My banker suggested using the new banking app. For the life of me I can't seem to understand why am I being charged double late fees two days before my direct deposit every two weeks. I'm being told some lame story each time I inquire about my money.

Phone service is consistent lies with consistently conflicting information and rudeness, even from the telephone supervisors. The automated system shouts out your new pin number when you change your pin to a new pin (UNSAFE, UNSECURE, MORONIC, AND EVIL). Their training is about zero for their phone reps, even for the supervisors which is highly unusual in the banking industry. The wrong information I was given cost me about 3000 dollars. Friends don't let friends bank with BB&T. STAY AWAY. I worked for years as a banking professional. Get some other account somewhere else, ANYWHERE ELSE IS BETTER THAN BBT.

I had a gym membership billed to this account monthly and I recently changed it to another bank account I have now. Before this, there was a charge from the gym on the account and my account was in the red for a bit and they kept piling on more return fees and overdraft fees even after I changed the bank account on my gym membership.

My balance was now nearly -$100 all for one $19 charge or so. I angrily called these people up and said I'd be closing my account if all these fees weren't removed immediately. The representative on the phone was able to remove most of the overdraft fees and return fees, but there was still a -$28 fee left over and she claimed the system wouldn't let her remove it. This was an absolute farce and I am still this close to having my account close and having any direct deposits moved over to the other bank I do business with. It is absolutely ridiculous for a bank like this to keep piling on these heavy fees even when there haven't been any other charges made. I kept telling them I wouldn't have a direct deposit until tomorrow and they still want me to put money into the account in case they decide to pull this stunt again. Absolutely terrible. Run away from this bank if you ever hear about it.

It's not the first time they've done this either. For months, I had been getting all these heavy overdraft and return fees and it was really affecting my balance and how much of my Social Security benefit I'd actually get into the account at all. These are still some very tough times and BB&T and the people there are not making it easy.

First off their fee's are ridiculous! They bounced a check once even though online and on the phone it said my available balance was way more than the check. I was told to not pay attention to available balance never rely on it! WHAT? I also got caught up on debits being deducted before deposits are credited. $36.00 bucks here, $36.00 bucks there, they have refused each time to credit the fee's back! Oh this bank is awful and really needs to be investigated, their practices suck! My old bank "Colonial" was wonderful but then it was taken over by these God Awful Vultures! I'm out of there!

I have had many problems with BB&T. First of all, I have asked for a new debit card three times and 6 months later I still don't have one!! This is not my primary checking account as I live out of state, but if I ask THREE TIMES I better get one. No word on when I will, I keep asking... Next major problem is that I set up a WIRE transfer. I had to call five or six people to figure out why it was taking a week to go through. I specifically asked each about the WIRE. They all failed to tell me that I couldn't do a wire transfer online and had to sit in a bank to get one done so they mailed a check without asking me. What?! Then they locked me out of my account without notifying me when the wire did finally go through. I have my primary bank account on BB&T account and here's a fun one. You can only move $5k at a time and only $5k every 30 days??? Good luck if you need to get anything done. Nobody knows what they are talking about. I hate this bank.

I know a family where The man in the family Opened his first account at First Lehigh bank when he was 15. At the age of 33 him and his wife took out a home equity loan for repairs on their house. Since then the bank changed hands several times until finally BB&T. Unfortunately right before the loan matured his wife became ill and ended up disabled without the chance of getting any disability for close to two years because of the court system. When the loan matured they were given three options - One to pay off the entire loan, two to refinance as a mortgage Or three to leave the payments as they were. They picked three to leave the payments as they were because of his wife's disability and not having the funds to make the payments.

His wife's disability was made known to BB&T. And why they made the option to leave the payments as they were. BB&T Took it on their own to refinance it as a mortgage tripling the payments. Now they are threatening to foreclose on their home. I feel it is a horrible Bank to push someone with disabilities out on the street and when BB&T are asked how they can get help they just get the runaround.

After banking with CITI for so many years, I wasn't given the option to switch to BB&T. Since the switch it has been one fee after another. Even though I didn't sign up for overdraft protection they still charge overdraft fees for ridiculous charges, such as Netflix or Ipsy which is automatically deducted from my account. If the money is not there, BB&T still charges $35 for Netflix or Ipsy for overdraft fee. I have disputed so many times with these people however there has been no change or refund.

My last straw is with my payroll check which they placed a 7 day hold on! The bank rep, Megan **, informed me that the hold had nothing to do with the check, or the bank the check was from, however was because of my history of overdraft fees! She also informed me that although "SHE" could release it, she wouldn't because of my overdraft fees history! She is holding my hard earned money, because "SHE" can! I am officially done with this bank and will take my money to the credit union which is what I would've done when I first moved here, however for the convenience I haven't.

This is the worst bank for customer service. They can raise your escrow account without even giving a reason. And when you try to lower it you have to go through a nightmare. They gave a free checking account for having a mortgage with them. Then they charged me $12.00 a month for maintenance and I closed it. They gave me a BB&T Visa and charged me $25.00 fee even when there was no balance. Had to go into their bank twice to get it off my account. Closed that account too. Being a senior citizen they should have the best customer service. I would cancel my mortgage with them if I could.

Comcast withdrew money from my checking account without my knowledge. I tell multiple representatives of BB&T and Comcast about this personally and over the phone before 2/18/2017. I am then given a new checking account (due to fraudulent activity from Comcast) and then told to transfer all of my funds from my old to the new account. I do exactly what I was told, meaning that my old checking account had a ZERO BALANCE. Comcast/BB&T already obtained my money for this bill prior to me opening a new checking account. The next day, I am given a $36.00 fee from BB&T. Today I do business with neither and now I do business with lawyers. Have a good day BB&T and Comcast.

BB&T 'relationship managers' will court you & promise your business the world. Once you sign-up, the party is over, and you're left holding a bag of snakes. Let's start with outrageous fees ($36 returned item fees). This is a terrible problem because BB&T puts onerous holds on all non-cash deposits, well after 6 months of opening! Make a deposit, it gets subtracted from the source account that evening, but doesn't show up in your account FOR DAYS! BB&T is basically floating your money. I had one $20k deposit they put a 10-DAY HOLD ON. This wreaked havoc with my AP & then they had the audacity to charge me multiple NSF fees!

Then there are mysterious junk fees that show up with no explanation as to what they are, or why you were charged. Many of these are dubious, and some they claim are not theirs (so whose are they then showing up on our statements???). Let's shift to inability to speak/chat with anyone in real time. Don't have your phone PIN handy, you can't use their phone system. Need a new one, you have to go to a branch. Want to resolve an issue? Nope - you must go to a branch. Then there is no ability to transfer money into/out of your business checking without paying for an additional ACH service. Want to move equity into your business account online? Nope! Not possible. You have to make a mobile deposit which will be held, or visit a branch.

How about the unethical process of posting charges before credits. Make an online payment, then deposit money that same day (or even before since deposits are held), debits will ALWAYS be processed first, and if your account is short (awaiting processing of your deposit), you guessed it, $36 NSF fee. Make a formal application for a business loan, despite excellent credit, solid assets, and earnings? If they deem your business 'risky' (mine is a craft beer & wine startup), they will simply and informally tell you 'not interested'. You will not receive any written notification of denial of credit whatsoever (which I believe is a violation of several laws). You will also get pestered by BB&T employees trying to sell you overpriced merchant services.

How this bank isn't investigated by state DA offices of the Treasury Department is unbelievable. Their processes are unethical at best, illegal at worst. They are no ally of small business, they are your worst enemy. Run, do not walk away from BB&T. Your business and sanity will thank you for it! I have made it my personal commitment to warn as many people as I can about this bank and it's utter contempt for small business owners.

I have a BB&T checking account with overdraft protection. I recently made a small purchase that overdrafted my account in the amount of $5.88. I also had three other debit card transactions that were previously pending. They posted the three debit card transactions, which after they posted, I still had a positive balance. The bank then assessed me two overdraft fees. I called customer service and asked them why I was being assessed two overdraft fees when at the end of the posting, I have a positive balance. They informed me that the bank deducted my pending transaction for the small purchase before posting the other three transactions. This caused the assessment of the overdraft fees. On what planet is this type of math kosher?

I told them it was absolutely ridiculous that I would be ultimately assessed $108 in overdraft fees for an overdraft of $5.88 in my account when all the purchases posted. Because when the small purchase posts, I'll be charged another $36 overdraft fee. Customer service said "That's the reality." Doesn't it sound more like highway robbery? They agreed to refund one overdraft fee; however, that still leaves me paying $72 for a less than $6 overdraft. I am far from happy with this bank's practices. This bank bought out National Penn Bank. I never had these issues with National Penn. The customer service with National Penn was wonderful. This bank is horrible.

If you try and close your account they will come back 2 years later trying to tell you that you owe them money and that it has been sent to collections. They won't be able to give you the information as to what you are being charged for or why you even owe money and won't transfer you to a supervisor. If you go to close your account make sure they give you a form confirming that they closed your account for your records and that no other fees will be applied to your account, otherwise the amount will keep racking up and you'll be in debt.

We have 3 business accounts with BB&T and for the most part all has gone well for about 13 years. Two days ago we were hit with what the Police called cyber- terrorism. It was a terrifying experience involving threats and blackmail. My first call after the police was to BB&T. The fraud people were understanding as I was very shaky and upset. I authorized the closing of two of the three accounts but did NOT authorize the closing of the operating account as I had to get to Atlanta ASAP to say goodbye to my father who is in Hospice. I already had plane, car and hotel reservations made and would need the debit card when I arrived in Atlanta. The attack happened on Saturday night of a 3 day weekend and the banks were closed today being Monday. The fraud people were explained that I would have to go in person to the bank to get a new card and since the local branches didn't open until 9 and I had to be at the airport by 9.

I was given the address and phone number of the branch closest to the Atlanta airport. It was agreed that BB&T would keep the account open until I picked up the rental car in Atlanta and got to the Branch to pick up a temporary card. I thought all was well until this morning when I tried to get gas and discovered the account was locked. I have spent the entire day trying to get BB&T to unlock the account. This morning at 10 I was told by customer service that he would have to investigate before opening the account but that he would call me no later than 2 PM.

When he didn't call I tried to call again to discover that he had left for the day. Around 4:00 I reached someone named Jose who said he was a supervisor in customer service and that it was his decision not to release the account and that he had notified the fraud department of his decision. He then disconnected the call. In a panic, I called the fraud people back and explained that after multiple calls, always getting different people, being on hold until the call disconnected. I was getting desperate.

IN the meantime I found out that my father was worse. I considered delaying the trip one day but without the card I can't change the reservations and now realized that if I didn't get there tomorrow afternoon I might not see him alive. The fraud people said their hands were tied. Vanessa stayed over an hour after she was due to go home trying to get someone to release the account without succeeding. We are nuns and this is a business account. We don't use credit and have no other cards. We have only the money in our pockets. I have no way to get to the branch in Atlanta without a car. It is beyond belief that the bank has no one on call with the authority to handle this kind of emergency. I feel like first I was victimized by the terrorist but even worse now I am being victimized by the bank I trusted. Whose side are they on?

I have a loan with BB&T and trying to pay it off early so I am doubling my monthly payment amounts in an effort to pay more towards the principal. Instead BB&T is collecting the same interest and crediting my payments forward, in other words it shows 8 months ahead. I contacted BB&T last month and was told to make the payment on the 17th and it will reduce my interest amount. Great, it worked but this month it didn't work. I called BB&T today and the girl kept repeating the same thing which made no sense to me. I asked her to explain why last month's advice worked but it didn't work this month. She was rude and continued to state, "You're not listening to what I'm saying." She should not be on the CS phone. I will go see the branch manager on Monday to pay off my loan and never use BB&T again.

BB&T Company Profile