Ameriprise

Compare Online Brokers

Research top Online Brokers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Ameriprise is a joke. I filed a claim when my car was hit while it was parked. Repairs were less than 1.000 and now my rates went from 5 hundred a month to 7 hundred. They said the increase was because I no longer qualified for a Ford discount because they don't have that any longer. I have been with them for 5 years. I'm now looking for another insurance company. I don't like dealing with crooks.

I chose Ameriprise because it was offered through Costco and we trust Costco. We were recently in a vehicle accident that was not our fault. The other insurance company took full responsibility. We filed our claim with our insurance carrier Ameriprise. I won't go into details but they are not giving us money to replace our car with a similar car. The same year, make, model, miles, condition and features. They are not coming close and we will be paying out of pocket at least $3500.

Since the accident was not our fault this has been a very disappointing experience. We have been very disappointed with their claim process. We never expected to have our insurance company give us a hard time when they won't even have to pay on it. They ran several reports which were worthless since they were different trims with many more miles. The condition of the car was not taken into account.

We have been shocked at this process and wish we had paid better attention to the details when we signed up. Since it was Costco we trusted blindly when we should not have. We would like to just offer our honest experience and save others the headache. If you never have a claim and you just want cheap insurance they may be for you but if you ever have any kind of claim you are in trouble!

Stay away from this firm. Invested $439k in 1986, projections showed returns in excess of 1 million by 2017. Presently, the value of account is $469k. These people are incompetent and thieves. Wally **, Gary **, both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Very incompetent, bad people. Go to hell and burn!

I got this insurance as an executive member of Costco, because I trusted that Costco had fully vetted them. The entire reason I trusted going w/this company was due to them passing all the criteria Costco usually demands of their "vendors". However, was sorely disappointed in how they handle claims and that they lure you in with low rate and at renewal - had 50% increase on homeowners policy alone *realize this is about the auto though* but it's all indicative of company operations. As an insurance provider, they are not good about returning calls/emails. The insurance adjuster was somewhat rude. They're not particularly customer service oriented.

Costco sponsored insurance gave us a great auto rate. I paid cash for 6 months. A few days later I received an email from them telling me I did not qualify for a discount because I had a Claim for a Rock Chip repair in 2014. They then went in and took another $134 out of my account. This is for the same Rock Chip that every other insurance encourages you to get fixed before the windshield cracks all the way and hold you harmless. But not Ameriprise. $268 more a year for a $68 charge.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ameriprise?

It seemed like a good idea at first, when I became an Ameriprise customer. The original quote was competitive and I put some unfortunately misplaced trust because of the Costco endorsement. I will say this about Ameriprise, they absolutely do not care about those they allege to protect. My policy was canceled on two separate occasions due to clerical issues. In both cases, I was sent one piece of mail notifying me of the lapse. Since I paid with EFT, I didn't feel any urgency to open their correspondence. As a result, I unwittingly drove uninsured for a period of time. When I contacted their customer service to reinstate the policies I asked why there was no other contact attempt made to let me know I was soon to be uninsured.

I receive many times the warning when my magazine subscriptions are due to expire! This should be and perhaps is unlawful to provide such little warning about a cancellation action. I will close with this. When I politely the asked the Ameriprise representative where I would be able to leave a comment about my experience, she said they didn't have a place to receive feedback. I could email her and she could take it to a focus group.

I see Ameriprise through Costco isn't on any list rating Auto Insurance carriers. Probably because they are rock bottom. I am canceling Ameriprise after just 1 week. Everything was great until I got an email from just a few days after I paid for 6 months to notify me they were increasing my premium $134 because I had submitted a claim for; GET READY FOR IT. NO, it wasn't an accident. But a claim for a minor Rock Chip repair on my windshield in 2014.

Yes, this is the same rock chip repair everyone else will tell you is fixed for free before your entire windshield cracks. No harm, no penalty and does not count against you. Well everyone but Ameriprise. To them, it's still a claim worth $268 premium increase a year. The Rock Chip repair billed to my former insurance $68.95. This is a question that should have been asked and policy that should have been stated up front, not after I paid $756. I hope Costco is wise enough to cancel these guys and find a more ethical carrier for their customers.

As a psychologist I note that Costco-Ameriprise and their parent company IDS Casualty, behave as criminal sociopaths. We suffered a major car claim (we were rammed from behind by an uninsured motorist) AND a major homeowner's claim (our home burglarized, totally destroyed by vandalism). They use veiled and unveiled death threats, including their Claims Adjuster (and his three cohorts) that they sent from Tennessee to our home in California like some kind of traveling assassin that we actually had to call 911 to have heavily armed deputies remove! Yesterday, after close to a year of this kind of ongoing madness, police arrived to our hotel in some weird orchestrated DANGEROUS police drama similar to what Ameriprise has used on us several times to date.

This time, two police cruisers arrived and ended up going to the room next to where we were staying. They pulled out their weapons and entered the room next to ours. They had their BS explanation but from a statistical standpoint, and the fact that we had just notified Ameriprise that we are not going to stand for any more of their FRAUDULENT reports and inspections of our home, they again resort to the use of deadly force. Their insurance investigators manipulate anyone and everyone, including police, to get their will done, namely, telling the police some sort of wild stories to justify the drama we keep going through on this.

They have had us attacked by hotel managers then used police to threaten our arrest unless we immediately check out and never return, because they do not want to pay our coverage that pays for hotel stays till the repairs are done on our home, that actually cannot be repaired but needs to be torn down according to independent experts and contractors due to the extremely dangerous condition that the burglar vandalized our home to. Costo Ameriprise is not just a useless insurance company, they are sociopaths, more like psychopaths, running wild on ALL of their policyholders if they feel like it with no way to hold them accountable, unless we hire an attorney which is what is happening right now.

They need to be and will be sued out of existence, and even if they succeed in literally killing me and my family measures have been taken on multiple levels to assure that they are sued into oblivion. They are literally trying to get by with murder, and they clearly believe that they are immune to extinction just as so many other giant corporations have thought over the history of big business. They want to play David and Goliath, and do so with a former US Marine, bring it you worthless anti-American maniacs!

These crooks are tying EVERYTHING they can to get out of paying a claim. I mean EVERYTHING. I filed a claim months ago and went through the adjuster process. Had to hire an external claims company to force them to accept my claim. And ever since, they keep sending "after further review" letters, with vague demands I have to meet before they will pay the claim and NOW they are making a statement my house does not meet a fictitious code (which this code is not a requirement in my county) and they are threatening to drop my coverage all so they don't have to pay out a claim on insurance I have been paying into for 11 years with ZERO claims. I would not recommend this insurance to anyone, unless you like paying out premiums and being canceled when a claim is filed. Get ANY other company, because this outfit is obviously a pack of thieves. BEWARE!!!

I originally was pleased with my homeowner's and car insurance policies. But, after sneaking up about $800 a year for 2 years, my car insurance quote for 2016-2017 went up from $1700 yearly to $4400.00 yearly. They even put a driver on my policy that was not even anyone in my household. When I called to question it, the representative was rude and when I stated I would go to another insurance company, she told me to go right ahead. When I got the new insurance coverage, I signed the appropriate forms and cancelled the policies. Imagine my surprise when they sent a bill stating they were going to automatically deduct money from my account and cancel me for non payment.

The only good thing was the customer service rep I dealt with the last call. He was at least helpful and stated everything was complete. Hopefully, this is the case. I feel they raise their rates with the hope that you don't notice and automatically take it out of your card listed on the policy. Please double check! I feel they are banking on people not checking and probably make a lot of money that way.

I had a back up accident in the shopping parking lot (both vehicle backed up and collide at the middle of driveway). At first I thought I was wrong. Based on common sense and rule, both parties are held responsible, depends on situation who is responsible for the percentage of the cause of the accident. The other party called me to pay him $550 the next day. I did not consider I was completely wrong. I reported this to Ameriprise to defend me. However, not only Ameriprise paid the other party $1275 which would give me 1 DMV point. $750 more than the other party initially asked for. Claiming that this was based on estimation. Both line is that Ameriprise already knew the other party asked only $550. Ameriprise adjuster should just authorize the payment. Instead of estimating that the other party should deserve more.

Besides that a good auto insurer always fight for its clients, nothing like Ameriprise who sacrifice its clients in order give excuse to increase my premium from $900 to $3900 annually. Another thing I should mention was that my claim agent was very unfriendly. I had Ameriprise insurance for several years. This was first wrongful claim which was $550 and that was the reason why I did not questioned and asked Ameriprise to fight for this claim. All in all I should check review on Ameriprise which is on the top of complaints. My advice to those who want to save money by online discount auto insurers. It does worth to do so. Once accident happens it is nothing like you have a personal agent who will help and defend you.

I contact Ameriprise for AUTO insurance after a Costco offer. The agent was very nice on the beginning and convinces me to also take the House insurance both together. I received the paper form very late NOT on the timeframe that the agent commit. First for the house and later for the cars... and WORSE they refuse the car saying that my husband's driver license was expired and need to go to DMV for a proof. LIAR!!! Current we have the AUTO insurance with ALLSTATE. I call many time to their Sales Agent... he NEVER CALL BACK even as a courtesy. At least he should call back. IF THIS IS THE WAY THEY TREAT NEW CLIENT... imagine what will be if I have a claim. GOD HELP ME!!! I put my complaint also with COSTCO. They should not sponsor company that are NOT responsible and trusted.

I've been with Ameriprise through Costco for 5-6 years. I was informed through email that my premium went up 70%! I called them there were no changes to my policy no accidents, tickets, claims, nothing. They said it was a statewide insurance change and they did an algorithm on me and that is why it went up. I asked what this is and they said it is a computer that accumulates data on you and puts you in a category which mine went to high risk. NO ACCIDENTS for 38 years, NO CLAIMS. Explain this one cause I would never recommend them to anyone. Went to USAA for cheaper.

Stay away!!! I never thought to read the reviews on these crooks until they "crooked" me! All 1 stars, negative reviews which is really too bad because they have been decent with me until today. Probably because I was on autopay and never had a claim! Every 5 mos I get a zero month. I pay for ten months and get Nov and May as my zero pay months. Imagine my surprise when they pulled $245 today when I wasn't expecting it, in my zero month.

I called and got one obnoxious female so I asked for a Manager. Absolutely no improvement. They talked to me like I was a moron because I didn't understand policy dates, starts and stops of THEIR billing cycles etc. I threatened to cancel and she was happy to have me cancel! After 7 years of perfect payments from me. I was right on this one, if I wasn't I would own up to it. Their mistake today. I'm going to go to State Farm. They get great reviews! I am so unhappy with Ameriprise today, just can't believe this.

After a four year work assignment abroad, we returned to the US and started shopping for auto and homeowners insurance. The umbrella package offered by Ameriprise via our Costco membership sounded initially like a competitive offer. During the application process we disclosed to the agent that we didn't have prior insurance coverage in the US, but offered to provide confirmation from the insurance abroad that we had coverage during that time and didn't file any claims. We were told that such confirmation wouldn't be accepted, apart from that it wouldn't make a difference to our insurance premium.

Just two months later we received a letter from Ameriprise, informing us that our rate is going to increase by almost 20%! No further explanation was given for the rate increase. After we questioned the rate increase in writing, we received an e-mail from Ameriprise, informing us that we would have to call Customer Service. Upon calling, an agent told us that Ameriprise was unfortunately forced to increase our premium because we didn't have insurance coverage prior to joining Ameriprise.

Long story short, the agent and his supervisor were unable or unwilling to explain what has gone wrong within their organization, neither were they willing to adjust the premium back to the previously quoted rate. The agent apologized and told us that he would fully understand if we look for other options. I was just stunned about the level of unprofessionalism, as well as the incompetence of the agents we spoke to. Based on this experience I cannot recommend Ameriprise at all and suggest that they consider a name change to Amerisurprise.

I've been with Ameriprise for about 4-5 yrs. through Costco. Almost everything I purchased at or through Costco has worked out so I figured I'd give their insurance a shot. Seems like Costco is just a referring party and not really doing / providing anything beyond that. As you sign up, you get handed off to Ameriprise and that's the last I've ever heard of Costco. Through the years, I never really needed to call or ask anything from them. Never had a claim. But, I found out the hard way, once you need to call or need something the aggravations start. A ridiculous set of circumstances led me to find out how shady Ameriprise is. They're just basically waiting for you to make a mistake or file a claim so they can jack up your rate.

My mistake was that I was away on business and didn't realize that bank rejected a electronic payment (Union Bank - another shady company). So without giving me much time, or trying to contact me, they went ahead and just cancelled my policy. This was after being late about 2 weeks. When I got back from a couple back to back business trips, I checked my account and realized that the money from this bill was not pulled so I called Ameriprise. I was curtly informed that my policy was cancelled (for being 2 weeks late) and that my only option was to wait 2 weeks for a paper application in the mail (with no guarantee that I would even be accepted) to "apply for a new policy" full knowing that it's illegal to drive with no insurance in CA. Wow, business must be really good for this shady outfit for them to turn away willing customers I thought.

My other "option" would be to pay off the entire policy (which I have no idea what the cost would be because I needed a new one according to them). I had no intention of doing business with such an incompetent outfit and left it at that. When I explained my situation to my buddy, he quickly put things together and explained to me that they're probably doing this so I would lose my tenure and that would give them an opportunity to jack up my rates. I thought about this and came to the same conclusion. I can't think of anything else. This shady business would rather try to jack up my rate with this made up excuse then keep me as a faithful customer. I haven't had 1 ticket or claim the whole time I was with them.

I know redlining is illegal, but my rate went down after a move to a different zip code in LA county so that might have been another reason for them to cancel me. What it is, know this if you're considering this company- THEY ARE SHADY. Just google Ameriprise. You see the countless reviews of unhappy customers. I'm surprised that a great company like Costco is doing business with them. I intend to write Costco to let them know of their shady practices and warn anyone and everyone to avoid them.

Horrible customer service and had bad experience with this company. Won't recommend at all. Dealing with people on the phone in diff time zones and email conversations won't work at all when it comes to insurance. Won't recommend at all.

Ameriprise Auto Insurance (Costco) - I left my long time auto insurance because Ameriprise Insurance offered a rate 40% below my current rate. Stayed with them for a year and then received a renewal for 45% more. When I called they gave a vague canned excuse that their rating systems in Ca had changed and everyone received increases. I said I left my old company and lost my tenure discount because Costco pushed your services and now it's nothing more than bait and switch. There was no reason to change the rates. I canceled the policy and went back to my old insurer at a higher rate then if I'd just stayed. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH AMERIPRISE!

They start your rates out low to lure you in. My auto rate started out just a little over $400 every six months. I thought awesome at the time. Then, the very next year they raised the rate to over $500 every six months. I hadn't had any tickets in over five years and no accidents, so I called them & they gave me absolutely no reason except for the area for the increase. Give me a break. An uninsured driver sideswiped me & received a ticket on July 24 this year. My rate goes from $500 something every 6 months to $655 every 6 months for a not-at-fault accident. What a complete joke this company is. I will be shopping around very soon for another company.

I have had Costco Ameriprise Insurance for our 4 Cars, House and Umbrella Policy for the past 15 years. We have never had one claim filed for any of our policy for 15 years till this past June. My 22 year old son had a minor accident. No damage was done to our car and they paid her $1752 for her car damage. She claimed soft tissue damage to herself (Can't prove or disprove this). The total out of pocket they paid her was $4770.00 and closed the claim. They tripled our car policy from to $2091 a year to a whopping $7542.00 a year. Wow really there should be a law against this. I have called Geico and Mercury both half of the new cost of Ameriprise. I guess they only want you as long as you don't file a claim. I wonder if the claim came in as damage to myself or my own property how they would of screwed me like I am reading they have done to others. Don't buy this insurance.

I'm lucky to have not had to make a claim, but unlucky to have decided to do business with this incompetent company. Obtaining auto, home, and umbrella policies as a Costco member, I quickly found that this company is a shabby operation. Just today they told me that they have "not received" the printed application that I mailed weeks ago. (You have to mail it because they are too backward to deal with online document signing.) I will get other quote and abandon this company today if possible. I dread to think what I will go through if I were to ever make a claim. Costco should be ashamed to foist this company onto its members.

My car was hit on 7/7/16 by a person who had Ameriprise as their auto insurance company. We were never called until 2 weeks later after trying to find the representative at Ameriprise who was handling our claim. They said they are reviewing it and would contact us shortly. On 8/17/16 we emailed the rep and after four days of not responding, I called her. She told me that I had to file a claim with MY insurance company. I said "Your client hit me and this isn't how this works." I told her that professional insurance companies contact the other party right away, ensure nobody in the car was injured and make an appointment to send an adjuster to your home asap.

I got her manager involved who said they would reprocess the claim as my bumper was about to fall off. I had to take pictures of the damage and the mileage and the auto information and take it to a repair shop. This took an additional 2 weeks. We got an estimate and Ameriprise shorted the auto repair shop $300.00. I am thankful we didn't have significant damage or injuries. I work in the finance/insurance industry and the employees of Ameriprise are the most incompetent employees I have ever dealt with.

Long term care insurance. 20% rate increase with no notification. As a senior, my income does not increase but I can't switch as I would lose all the money invested. Definitely would not recommend but I thought they had a high rating when I bought.

When I learned that Costco offered Auto insurance I was excited. I called Ameriprise 800 number and spoke with a gentleman. I specifically told him that I was calling to inquire and get information about their product. The guy asked me for my name and then he said, "The number you're dialing me from phone number ending in **... Is this your number?" I said yes and he then proceeded to ask me for my address and then finally I said, "Why are you asking me for all of this information, I didn't ask for a quote?" He got very defensive and said, "Well... we are going to need the last six years of your driving record and the names and numbers of all the people you want insured."

I again reiterated that all I wanted was information about their product and if I wanted a quote, I could have done it online. There was dead silence on his end, and at this point, I told him I was no longer interested and I immediately hung up. After the call I googled the company (which is what I normally do first) and that's when I found all of the negative reviews about Ameriprise. I'm disappointed that Costco is using this company and as Executive Member since 2000, I feel Costco should cancel Ameriprise and not allow them to service their members. I will be contacting Corporate first thing Monday morning.

In 2014, my husband was rear ended on the freeway, and was injured to the extent that he was unable to sleep in a bed for nearly a year. He could only sleep while sleeping in an upright position. Their claims rep took forever to return my calls, it was absurd how long I would have to wait. When they did call back, they asked me to send them all of the medical bills and paperwork from the hospital visits, which I did my email, and kept the record of this in my mailbox. I heard nothing back. When I finally reached them, I was told to send all of the paperwork again, as the email I sent was lost. I complied. Again, nothing back from them.

Now we're months into this, and I'm getting angry. My husband and I had not slept together for a long time, and I'm feeling like I've been punished by the gods for what? I don't know, and my husband is feeling like he's let me down - all because someone ran into him, and he's at an age, and has past injuries that didn't need to be reminded that they're there. He had broken 7 of his ribs (near his spine) in a work accident some years ago. This new traffic accident [as far as I can guess, because we ran out of funds to continue seeing a doctor] agitated the existing injury to the point of nearly unbearable pain when the weight of his body was putting pressure on his torso.

I sent them the paperwork by U.S. Mail and by email, I have records of both, once again. Then they told me we would have to sign a medical release for them to evaluate the claim. The release they sent me was so invasive and broad, I can't imagine any reasonable person would sign, and I told them to send me one that was specific to this injury and the work injury. I can't imagine why they would need to have access to any psychiatric records, drug treatment, chronic diseases and other unrelated records now and for the rest of his life, but they did not send another. They would call and tell me my time was running out, while failing to provide the modified release. I did make a demand based on the medical bills and damage to the SUV, which they said they would not pay for lack of medical information - now remember, they had all of the bills, and hospital discharge paperwork, 5K in medical bills, damages to the SUV, 2.5K.

They did not come back with a counterclaim, and did not send a modified medical release. They just reminded me I was running out of time. I reminded them I needed a new release, and the time ran out. I should have taken their insured to small claims court, but who would have thought I needed to. I needed to. And that's the long and short of it. If you use Ameriprise through Costco to insure your car, don't be surprised if a person you hit with your automobile, while were totally at fault, takes you to court for the accident your insurance is being paid to handle for you. Ameriprise is gambling with your financial well being - so they can save some money while humiliating and exploiting victims of automobile accidents. At one point I told them all I wanted was a hospital bed so I could lie next to my husband while we sleep.

Side note: Lawyers won't represent you for an accident that they don't have control over from the beginning. Ameriprise put me off long enough to ensure that no contingency lawyer would take the case. Ameriprise cost my family a lot pain and humiliation, and for what? To save a few thousand dollars? David ** was my claims rep. He was indifferent to our pain. Not an ounce of sympathy or compassion. Please don't do business with this company. They are taking some big risks with their clients - Sadly, we didn't have the resources to take their insured to court - he dodged a bullet.

Is this the new standard business model in America? What have we become in this country? I was reading other reviews and can't believe the blatant lack of fiduciary duty and breach of contract. What are we paying them for? We are compelled by law to pay for services that are not performing their basic function? Better to use that money for a rainy day fund, or just hand it straight to the attorneys - I'm sure they are complicit in this travesty of justice. Where one company has found a way to get around the law, you'll find a lawyer showing them the map!

Our auto policy is coming due in October. We pay semi-annually. In April our insurance cost us $386 for two cars. We just got our renewal policy and the price is $702, an increase of 85%. We called Ameriprise and was told that they hadn't had a rate increase in 7 years in CA so the new rate includes that increase. That is outlandish! I can see 7%-10% like everyone else gets but 85% is ridiculous. Needless to say, I am going to be looking for a new auto insurance and complaining to Costco services because this isn't a member savings.

I went online, request a quote and got the quote. After I bought my auto insurance and paid for 6 months, 2 wks later third party person called me and said "Your insurance went up almost double." They didn't have courtesy to call me by themselves. When I call them, supervisor were very very rude. No customer service manners. I have always best experience with Costco but this is worst experience of my life.

I am very unhappy and upset with the poor service proved by this car insurance company. I am try to get the insurance from this company for over three weeks, I just waste my time to get a insurance through Costco/Ameriprise but I am glad at the last minute I didn't. I had been working with several people there and seems to me that nobody cares about the clients. The customer service blame me saying that I didn't send the whole information that they been request today. This really made me mad since I'm been asking them if they need something else (by phone and email)...

The underwriting didn't know what he is doing there. The numbers he gets off the miles on my cars really scare me! Also I went to online/internet and check about this company and I found it out than they have 179 complaints. I mentioned this to the customer service and he only said "is not a lot, actually 179 is not a lot." What a company and people who work there. If I knew before about the reviews I never apply for car insurance through this Costco car insurance company.

I have been insured with Ameriprise for both Auto and Home since 2007. When I tried to add a new driver, they wanted to almost double my rate (twice the cost of the other 4 drivers combined). I switched my auto to another policy. Since I had kids going to college, I was sold an endorsement called "Home Media Package" which is an additional premium for a no deductible policy covering tablets, laptops, and cell phones. They assured me claims to this policy would have NO EFFECT on my home ins policy.

I subsequently had a dropped iPod 4 years ago (300$) and an iPhone damaged by water on a boat trip (700$). Both times, they repeatedly insisted there would be no negative impact to make a claim on the home media policy, despite my questioning over and over. I wouldn't make a claim for a small item if it was going to raise my rates. Well guess what?? They filed a CLUE report (database that insurance companies use for claims reporting) stating I had a HOME WATER DAMAGE CLAIM, then raised my rates by 40%. When I decided to get other quotes, I was told having this "home water damage claim" makes me uninsurable/too high risk! They also raised the rates for my umbrella policy by 40%.

Now I am screwed until 5 years passes with no claims, and will be shelling out WELL OVER the value of those items every year in increased premiums. They LIED and they misrepresented the policy they sold me. Customer service numbers is a constant game of saying someone in a different dept can answer that, and transferring your call around. They are unhelpful and I am very disappointed that I trusted Costco's affiliation with them. Stay away!!! The WA state insurance commissioner said they misrepresented to me what they said the policy allowed.

Our car and home were insured with Ameriprise. We decided to sell our home and move to another state, I called Ameriprise and informed them. I was told that once we were going to closing on our new home to let them know and they would give us a quote and transfer our policy. We did this and all went well. I also informed them that we would be getting new driver licenses and registering our car in that new state. We were told to let them know once this occurred and they would transfer our insurance and make any needed adjustments in price. We had a credit card on file for billing.

I called about 5 months after we were settled and had gotten our new plates only to be told we did not have auto insurance - it had been cancelled! We never received a letter, email, or phone call telling us this! We were driving without any auto insurance! Then we were told they could not insurance since we had a break in coverage and we had to go to Progressive and paid $200.00 extra for 6 months of coverage. I asked why this had happened and was told they could not see a reason on the screen and all of the phone calls would have to be reviewed by a supervisor. I know that this was all an error on Ameriprise's part and they will never admit to anything but we are seniors and we have excellent driving records. I would love to find out how they can cancel your auto insurance and not even notify a person!

Compare Online Brokers