1.05/5

Formerly GMAC

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

922 Ally Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

This has got to be the worst bank in history, I have $800k various CDs and then I tried to send funds to the Ally Invest and the Ally Bank lost $25k of the money... It's been weeks and they don't even seem apologetic. DON'T BE A FOOL - GO TO ANOTHER BANK!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Never sent title when paid off. When I called for it they said they sent it but could not confirm where or when. Gave wrong info on how to obtain from title office. Title office said they never received it but they commonly have problems with Ally. Horrible support and negligent with important documents.

Get expert buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I contacted Ally Financial about being behind on payments as my wife just had kidney surgery and foot amputation as was told to make 1 payment in the morning and I could defer other payments so I said ok. Have conversation recorded between myself and Ally rep Resee. And that night they came and repo vehicle before I got chance to make payment. And now being told they will not honor deal made that they want $3000.00. This is no way to treat customers as no one can control if people fall ill to medical reasons.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I paid cash to pay my car off and have it sold and can not get my lien release. Will never use them again. Still waiting. If you pay money out of your checking account it’s not considered cash. Even though your loan is paid in full and the money is out of your account. They will not give you a lien release. When they do fax it it’s 48 hrs to fax it. Never again.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I was underwater in my last car and had no many issues with it. I had no choice but to trade it in for a base model Durango. Because I was so underwater and had to add an extended warranty, I had no choice but to sign a new car loan with a high interest rate. I’ve owned several cars and was always able to refinance for a lower rate. After a year of on time payments I contacted Ally to refinance, only to be told that I am locked in to the rate which was agreed upon when I originally signed. I will be wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on an 8.5% interest rate. I find it interesting that Ally has a new marketing ploy, telling consumers they should use Ally because other banks charge high interest rates and take your money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ally Bank?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Terrible experience with the lease return process of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I’ve leased two Grand Cherokees. And was prepared to lease a third - but Ally botched the deal/timing by dragging their feet. I ended up leasing an Acura MDX with Honda Finance, and it’s been 100% better.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I leased my car through Ally in 2016. When I first started making payments, they enrolled me in auto pay WITHOUT me knowing and would take my car payment out of my bank account TWICE and never put it towards my car payment, causing me to fall behind and racking up nasty overdraft fees through 5/3 (who I bank through). It took weeks to get them to fix this mistake. I faxed my bank statements to them, per their request and called them EVERY SINGLE DAY until they fixed this. It took weeks and countless hours of being put on hold and being told it was 5/3's fault and that I should have called them. Autopay was never set up with 5/3, so how is that their fault?

Anyways they said they would waive my late fees, lo and behold they never did. I ended up owing over $800 in late fees, that should have been waived. Then came the phone calls. Every day, every twenty minutes. They would call me and my dad. Next thing I know, they called my grandfather (mom's dad) who had absolutely NOTHING to do with the car. I have no idea how they even got his phone number. They started harassing him as well as me and my dad. The second week of December, they came to repossess my car due to nonpayment of late fees and being a month behind in payments. I called to see how much I needed to pay to get the car back. They were unable to tell me, so I called the redemption department every day until it was three days after the car being picked up.

Finally, they told me what I needed to pay to be brought back up to current. The only thing they didn't mention, was they had already sent my car to auction. They sent it two days after it was picked up to sell it. So I call after making the payment to have the release paperwork sent to the auction lot but turns out the redemption department had changed their number, and hadn't updated it anywhere. I spent almost an hour on the phone to get the paperwork sent, thankfully they did just that, after telling them 10+ times that I needed the paperwork to be sent to the auction lot since they had received my payment.

This is my first car that I have bought myself and made payments for and they have made my life a living hell. I will never finance or bank through them again, and I tell everyone I know to stay away from them. Their customer service is garbage, and they will never give you a straight answer to your question, always a runaround. Also I should add, they would call me from a blocked number and every voicemail I received from every number they called from was just static. They are awful, and I wish my dad and I had done our research when we got the car. I would have found a different dealership that didn't finance through Ally.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Leased a Jeep through Ally bank. I cannot get the payoff amount from them. They say to contact the dealer. The dealer says to contact Ally. It is one big runaround. Plus they don't pre inspect your car for you. I would NEVER deal with this bank again.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Paid 2600.00 for a car warranty that doesn't cover anything. I have had to replace parts that should not have gone bad in a car that is only 3 years old. They are not helpful or useful. Waste of money. Horrible company. Doesn't stand behind its product. Useless.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

After paying on time for two years, I too had a life-threatening heart condition that totally stopped life as I knew it. We kept in contact with Ally on a daily basis. They call you at least 20 times a day 8am to 9pm like clockwork. I made an arranged payment on December 4th, and the next payment was to be made before Christmas day the 25th. I made a quick trip to the local grocery store on today December 20th, and upon return my truck was gone. Ally lied to me and repossessed my truck before the next payment had to be made.

I have never been harassed over the phone by any company like Ally in my 55 years on this planet. I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN! If Ally does not do anything to help me resolve this matter and, get my truck back quickly, this will be the first of many blogs ripping them and trying to divert potential customers from getting involved with Ally Financial. If your finance person offers Ally Financial as a funding source for your new auto, do not sign the contract, use a different lender! Read the thousands of complaints on Ally. Please do not get in the situation that they have put me in because of a life-threatening illness. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I had Ally for a gap coverage insurance policy. Not only did it take three and a half months to process, but they refused to cover nearly $1,000 of the balance and incorrectly claimed that this was offset by a tire and wheel package that I had purchased from the dealership. I asked to speak to someone in management but she was just as clueless and unhelpful as the rep. Go elsewhere and don’t waste your time. Customer service is non-existent and the whole process is a bigger headache than it’s worth.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Thank goodness I became aware of the mountain of customer complaints about Ally Bank, so I can at least be prepared for more of their non-sense as I wind down the auto lease I now have with Ally Bank, after just experiencing their awful customer service! I have been an excellent customer having made every payment timely and always about 2 weeks early, with only two more payments remaining, but even so, Ally customer service reps are no help at all with my questions about end of lease options and actually, Ally service reps have been downright arrogant when I ask any questions at all about my lease-end-options and refuse to give me any information about my lease-end options until the lease “matures” or in other words, they won’t discuss my lease-end options (Buy the Vehicle, Extend the Lease or just return the vehicle) until my final payment has been received.

What is hilarious, is that Ally Bank just sent me a notice to contact them with any questions I may have about my lease end options under the guise of helping me plan for the end of my lease, so I followed their instructions by calling them. Believe me, I have excellent credit and have never been late on any payments, but Ally Bank even abuses their best customers, so just imagine trying to deal with Ally Bank if you have any problems as so many people do and as the mountain of other complaints posted on-line about Ally Bank serve as evidence.

It’s hard to imagine why Ally Bank treats their existing customers so poorly while also expecting to attract new business at the same time, much less any repeat business -lol. Fortunately, at least I now know what to expect from Ally Bank, which is pure resistance, so my plans will certainly not include any lease extension, because the sooner I escape any relationship at all with Ally Bank, the happier I will be.

Without any help from Ally Bank at all, I therefore have made my own lease termination plans, which will include returning the vehicle at lease-end, but also paying for an independent inspection of the vehicle too since I know from the other complaints I’ve read, that I can’t trust Ally Bank with anything and then in the worst case scenario if any disputes arise after I fulfill my obligations, I’ll just be prepared to seek a resolution through small claims court if need be, since I’ve at least learned that resolving anything with Ally Bank is like trying to break through a brick wall. On a final note, those poor marketing folks at Ally Bank who are trying to attract new business, must have no idea that their own customer service department is their own worst enemy!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Leased my Maserati for 36 months which was financed by Ally Bank. Returned to dealership 1.5 months ahead as I have reached the mileage allocated. Two weeks passed, called and was told by Ally they had not received info from dealership. Two weeks later was told they have completed inspection by 3rd party and need to wait. Another week (now 5 weeks) when I called to ask about the $800 security deposit, was told I had to wait “until car is auctioned off”. That is the alarm bell and fury went off.

There is no clause in the lease agreement on this condition, was never told at signing. Customer service person and manager cannot provide a counterpoint except repeating it is their policy. What if it takes weeks or months to sell the car, do the customer need to wait till then? The lease ended when I returned the car and was determined no wear & tear after the inspection. FYI — Mercedes, Acura, BMW do not require security deposit. Bottomline, do not take up a lease with Ally Bank!! As of this writing, I am still waiting for news of my deposit and after 4 times on the phone with Ally.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

So I have been banking with Ally since I was 17! I am now 21 years old. I have never had any issues with Ally until 2018. 2018 was the year of lies for Ally bank! So the first incident was someone hacked into my bank account and changed my login details. When dealing with this very serious issue with Ally they told me and I quote, "Because you have a similar username as other users when someone changed their password it reflected in your account." Tell me consumers, what bank allows multiple users to have the same username? Really! So obviously if this was the case Ally wasn't doing their due diligence. I told them that it was a hack per their own email correspondence to which they said that could not happen. REALLY! OKAY! LIARS! It came across as they have no idea what happened and are lying to cover their tracks.

Then! The two most recent incidents were both this week. The first one was they INCORRECTLY processed my bill I scheduled and it caused me to go into overdraft and owe their bill pay provider, Fiserv, money even though I have my account set up to decline anything that goes against my available balance. Per Reg E. After going back and forth with Ally, Fiserv, and the bill agency, we squashed the issue. Or so I thought. They then charged me a fee for their mistake which I fought and they would not refund the fee, but they would not even apologize to me.

So I tried to deposit money into my account via mobile deposit and they sent it back to me saying it wasn't properly endorsed to fix the endorsement and then resubmit the deposit. So I did. I IMMEDIATELY GOT A NOTICE FROM THEIR COMPLIANCE/BSA TEAM THAT I WAS SUSPECTED OF KITING AND WAS not allowed to deposit! Literally what! How am I to deposit into an online bank if I can't mobile deposit when you told me to fix my deposit and are now saying I am kiting.

I work for a bank, I would never in a million years do something illegal related to banking especially since I've been in the industry for a while now and know how banking works and what regulations are what. If I was going to do something illegal I would make it worth it. DUH! Anyways, after going round and round with Ally and STILL NO APOLOGY from them I closed all three of my accounts that I've had for 4 years now. They have really dropped the ball this year and I urge anyone to beware of their lies and trickery.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Updated on 12/05/18: After receiving the title release from Ally Bank after several phone calls I finally got satisfaction. When you call Ally you will get an overseas operator, tell that operator you want an American operator (Ally rep). After much confusion on their part I received by email a title release form plus I asked for a hard copy which was FedEx'd to me. I took the release to DMV and they said that now Ally had notified them of my payoff and released all interest in my vehicle. So if you are promised a vehicle title in the mail do not wait more than 10 days, call your DMV ask if your vehicle is released and if not call an Ally American operator and tell them you want the release form by email, hard copy and also notification to your DMV. Good luck all. Never again.

Original Review: I paid my vehicle off 11/15/2018. Ally verbally told me on phone plus message on their website that I would be receiving my title after 10 to 15 days. On 12/3/2018 I called, spoke to American operator, said that they had sent release to Washington DMV so I called DMV and they told me that Ally was still the lien holder so I called back in short order and asked them why the person lied to me about this. So this person Susan said she was typing up a release form to email to me plus I told her I wanted a hard copy of this Notarized letter in which she said was to be FedExed at that time along with an email on Ally's website which she did. So I then email that letter which was in PDF to myself so I can save it on my own file. This release letter is supposed to show by tomorrow. I just called DMV again and they said to bring this hardcopy letter in which sounded a bit sketchy to them and after that I will update this... pretty sketchy to say the least.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

First off, these are predatory loans, most at interest rates in excess of 20%. You will pay for your car twice, and be upside down on the vehicle the entire term. After 3 years my bank refinanced the loan and sent a check to Ally. After two weeks it was not posted to my account, so they stopped the check and sent a new one. Two weeks later, nothing posted. I called to find out what was going on. Was told they hold checks up to 10 business days while they determine if it's the correct payoff amount. The interest charges kept accruing during this period. Then they reported to credit bureau that I missed my payment that month, while they were sitting on the payoff check.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My experience with Ally right now this very moment it is 6:39. Still want them hung up with them about 6:37. Very angry and very distraught. Bothered 2 facing when will I feel not so bothered? By the end of the night I can come soon. I was two months payments behind with Ally Finance. I was in August and September late coming month of September. I go to pay August in the middle of September so I came out to steal. So check comes I try to make that payment but I did not succeed successfully with that so September's was not met. So what's going into October? They're already sending me mail stating that I need to catch up. I wasn't trying to hide from them whatsoever. I was keeping contact with him very often. I do not want my car to get repossessed. I have made a payment arrangement and then follow through with that so they sent me out a nasty note stating that my car is due.

Look for repossession at a certain date if I don't pay at least one payment by a certain date and time or get caught up all together. Like I said I paid my payment for the month of September and October and so at that point in time I got caught up by being without 2 months behind me and that I was only a month behind going into November. Not November yet so all I need to do they wanted to make a payment arrangement with me on the 20th of October. Okay I just follow through with that signed agreement. I did not sign it when you send it to me in the mail. Okay so I waited till the 3rd of November to pay both bills. Those payments which is October payment November. 480 insults I get caught up your nephew from there. No more I'm good to go. I was in the bank that day on the 3rd on Friday still going out of town so I can feel good when I drive out of town.

My vehicle okay. They're Liars that's all I have to say. I made my payment Faithfully on the 3rd of November. Caught up going to start fresh December 6th all over again cynically realize that they say that they couldn't get ahold of me my phone is disconnected which is totally false. They're liars and talking in their own money and use it in their own way for the holidays for the whole family so don't kids to try to take some other people like me to the Edwards soon as I can help you out with him not for liars. They're sick. They're fraud. Virginity like you okay extremely was the one who I dealt with it to get to Ally Financial Group with you're going to be with me tomorrow.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

So first things first, when you have a vehicle financed with Ally Bank you will get phone calls. Obscene amounts of phone calls from random numbers. They will harass you multiple times a day until you set up your online account. During which you are forced to set online bill pay, which is auto pay. So the problem with this is if you ever decide to make a payment early or from a different account prior to the auto payment they will still collect the automatic payment. The customer service is horrible and sometimes impossible to get ahold of. You're lucky if you get someone who remotely speaks English and they are less than helpful.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD! This bank is deplorable. I opened an interest checking online and funded immediately during the application from my Chase savings account with $20,000.00. Everything went through fine, a few days later I can’t sign into online banking. So I call and they asked for a utility bill and my I.D. Reluctantly I email both and now my account has been closed due to “confirmed fraud”! HOW?!?! I have never even done anything on the account itself, never even received a debit card or a welcome letter as promised in the mail.

Now that my account is closed due to “fraud”, which the woman named SHANNON, whom I might add was very disrespectful and rude even upon just answering the phone, wouldn’t even tell me why! They are a scam and they will not even reverse my money back to my account. A waste of time and money! I am hoping Chase can help with a dispute, thank god they are a reputable bank!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Ally provided funding for my wife's original auto loan. She paid off the entire loan in 4 months and it was paid in full on October 2nd. One week later, the car was totaled in an accident and our insurance company agreed to immediately reimburse her for the full value of the car, but first they needed to obtain the title of ownership from us. Ally said they mailed the title to us on October 3rd. Now, it is November 21st and after almost 30 phone calls to Ally, we have still not received the title of ownership from them.

We cannot get funds from our insurance company without the title. My wife cannot buy another car and obtain transportation until we get the funds. No title, no funds. Ally lies to us every time we speak with them. There is no benefit to them by not sending us the title. We are totally confused by their dishonest behavior and lack of ethics. At this point, they are hurting us financially and we will need to hire a lawyer in order to institute legal actions against them.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

We have been customers of Ally Bank for years. We have more than one account with them, all in good standing. Never bounced a check and never even needed overdraft protection. So we ask them one simple favor. To write a letter of reference. They have sent us bank statements, account balances, and other various papers that are not what we need. We have even copied and pasted a sample letter from the internet. But they can't seem to take the five minutes to type it out and hit "send". Our local bank sat right down, typed it out and handed it to us. We have been waiting for Ally to do this for 30 days now. Bigger is not always better. Stick with your hometown bank.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I have 2 auto loans with this company! Always paid on time! My Husband and I decided to pay both accounts off in full. I sent the checks the 5th of November 2018, they received them the 12th. When I called I was told that the checks needed a second signature for them to apply them to the account. This was all fine and well, I offered to pay for them to overnight them back and I would have them signed and overnight them back to Ally. They were approved by Ally to be overnighted which I have voicemails and an email staying this. Ally said the checks would be sent out the 13th of November overnighted. ALLY never overnighted the checks. When I called I was transferred to multiple people telling me completely different things!

One said the checks weren’t sent, one said they were sent regular mail, and another said to me, "This is all your fault!" I was completely at a loss for words! I was trying to rectify the situation and pay for the checks to be sent back to me for the second signature and ALLY LIED. Said they would be overnighted (at my expense) and they never sent them. I ended up voiding the checks because who knows where they are! And overnighting 2 new checks which will be to them tomorrow! These people lie, they threatened my credit because of their lies and their mistakes! I have never seen such bad customer service in my life! I would not recommend ANYONE use this bank for any of their needs!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Back in December 2016, I cosigned for my daughter to get a car. In August 2018, the car was totaled. Between that time and through October, payments were continued to be made. At the end of September, Ally changed the account to wanting to be paid in full but DID NOT contact the cosigner. In the meantime a payment was still made. At the end of October, the account was charged off and again, the cosigner was not contacted. On November 1st, one day after the charge off, I was finally contacted and told everything that was happening. Their excuse for not contacting me, was that my number was listed as a work number. But that just seems a little funny that they never contacted me until the day after it was charged off. When I talked to them, I was unaware it was charged off and offered to pay off the entire loan but I had to move money around (Nov 6th).

In the couple days it took for me to move the money, I was alerted to a change on my credit report that they had charged off the account. So the account went from paid on time to immediately charged off in 30 days. I called them back and again offered to pay the loan off in full but only if they take the charge off, off my report. They said they couldn't do that. I talked to a supervisor and he gave me some excuse about being fined if they did something like that. Which I know is completely false. Do not do business with these people as they will not contact you if something is wrong and will give you false information.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

After 4 years of paying on both my accounts with this company in a timely matter they decided to without permission take 2 extra payments out of my account! I never authorized it, I was not behind not late with my payments! I called them to complain. "I have other bills. Put my money back." They told me pretty much it was my fault, "Oh well call your bank," and agreed with me I was screwed! The operator nor their supervisor cared or was helpful. They were coy and arrogant. They told me to call my bank. Well I did and I placed fraudulent charges. It’s against the law to do that! I will tell everyone I meet and every review I see I will write about this company!

They didn’t care that their mistake took from my other bills, my 4 kids, my groceries, my electric bill, my house payment, the overdrafts this caused! I pay all my bills for the month all at once the same day! They basically said, "Oh well you're screwed!" In fact that's what the operator did say when I said, "So basically I’m screwed," he said, "Yes!" Then told me his supervisor isn’t gonna do crap for me and he was right! As soon as I can get away from this company I am gone. Believe me and I’m working on it stat! I’m not the only one either after writing 10 reviews. So far this company has the worst rating! Research don’t just go by me but as I write them I see they do this exact same thing to a lot of people!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Ally Bank wants to charge me $10.00 for a Transaction Register (a record of deposits and items) booklet. They claim check order is "free" and that include one transaction register and a cover. I stated them I do not need checks because I have plenty: I just need the Transaction Register. They are thieves!!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I need to refi my car loan. I'm stuck with Ally Auto because my loan is upside down. I owe more than its worth. Ally doesn't give you options to refi. Other banks won't touch it. I would pass on Ally and never finance with them again. My APR is also extremely high. I have normal credit, I feel like they could help if they would at least lower my interest rate. But...no such luck. I do not recommend this financial institution.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

We just started our new car loan with Ally Bank two months ago and had no issues. Due to a job promotion and change in pay schedule, this current payment was 6 days late. We didn't figure it would be an issue since we were in our 10-day grace period. However, we were wrong. The first day we were late they started calling to collect payment. They were rude and demanding, as if we were in serious default of our loan. By the 6th day they were calling twice a day, at various hours in the day, and also calling all numbers they had on file for us. They threatened us with late fees, and treated us like delinquents. We've had several car loans, furniture loans, and of course a mortgage and we've never been treated this way.

Life happens, and yes, sometimes the grace period is exactly what people need...GRACE...the opportunity to get the account current without harassment or additional charges. This company knows nothing of grace. They don't know the meaning of the word. I asked them, via chat, why they were doing this to us and they referred me to someone in COLLECTIONS!!! Collections?? During the grace period?

The collections-department chat agent, Devon, told me that it's just a courtesy to give us a chance to pay our bill because technically we're late. It's not a courtesy Devon, it's harassment. It's treating your clients like delinquents and having zero respect or trust that they will pay before the grace period ends. Maybe that's what Ally Bank is used to, but we don't want to be lumped-in and punished alongside those who simply neglect their finances and run from creditors. We had good reason to be pay six days "late", and we deserved the opportunity to PEACEFULLY pay within our grace period without collections harassing us. This entire situation is absurd and surreal. We are currently looking elsewhere for a company that treats us with more respect and values our business. Ally didn't deserve our time.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Ever since I financed my car through Ally it has been the worst experience ever. At the car dealership I was told how much my payments would be. Ally has never sent me anything explaining what my payments are actually and when you call them they purposely act stupid like they can't understand what you need. They pull up random amounts of fees and penalties that make no sense. None of the people that work there speak English or something close to it. One time I actually talked to an English-ish person and guess what...they put the first person I talked to back on the phone! By the time you finish with them you just want to slam your head against a wall. I think this is what they want and you finally just pay the crap and move on.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

If you want to hear my story it is below on why to stay away from this company, but if you are expecting a title to be mailed just call back and ask for the lien release document to be faxed or "mailed" to you. I never received the title in the mail and it's been over 30 days. I decided to sell my new car that was financed by Ally from the dealership. Ally could be much better if they would invest time in their call center to actually give people correct information. Not sure if this will help anyone, but here is my experience with this bank: Once the funds cleared my bank from the buyer, I went to my online account through Ally's website. Generated the payoff amount and paid the account off. This may be absurd of me, but I thought the fastest way to pay off the account would be to make an online payment using my checking account from my bank which was my payment source on Ally's online account.

Seeing my account now show "Paid in Full", I call Ally to ask how the title will be sent and next steps. They tell me there is a 10 day hold on the account because an online payment is an uncontrolled payment method; should have mailed a cashier's check. This was the moment I realized everything was going to be difficult moving forward, but called 10 days later to see when title will be mailed. Now they tell me there will be a 3-5 day document processing period and the title will be delivered in the next 7-10 days. Annoyed, I wait another 10 days and call. After checking mail on the 10th day (since already close to a month in and buyer is not happy) and no title, call the customer service rep to be told maybe it was held up and to wait another day. Customer service at this company is terrible, they truly do not care PLUS they "mail" your title standard mail according to them so no tracking; FYI - never received title to this day in mail.

I wait one more day and no title, at this point the buyer is ready to walk so make one final call and they offer to send me a lien release document in the mail (not sure why this was never offered in the multiple phone calls). Not sure how at this point, but I calmly asked, "Is there any other way to send me this document other than mail?" They said, "We can fax you it, but no other method will work." Thankfully my Mom still has a fax, and they said it would take 24-48 hours. At this point was not surprised at the time frame, but to my astonishment they actually faxed the document and was able to get title printed and did not lose out on the sale.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Turned in car and claimed I had damage, so I called and explained my situation and they didn’t care. I’ve never been in an accident and have always paid on time. Customer service was the worst and not helpful at all.

Ally Bank Company Information