1.06/5

Formerly GMAC

892 Ally Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

On July 29 my payment was due, while in my grace period, on August 7th I totaled my suv. I called Ally and reported it and contacted Gap and informed them as well. They said that I had to send in a police report, insurance information. I did everything they said. Meanwhile, Ally Financial, closed my online payment account, I couldn't see any of my information. They then put a bad hit on my credit report. They received a check from Geico for 16** plus $ and one from Gap for 5073.54 and 430.91 from Millsboro Auto as a gap refund. On the gap paperwork it shows the total owed one the day of total is 22,300. Gap paper shows it's all paid. But Ally says I still owe 1111.54. And they don't explain as to how I still owe them anything. I will never ever use them again. And I can only hope that no one else has to either. I do have all of my paperwork. But if you don't want them to ruin your credit, what do you do? Pay.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Ok so just to be honest, I was behind 2 months on my car. My husband called Tuesday and to his surprise they stated my car was up to date and no payments were due. He was calling to pay what was owed. They said nothing was owed at this time. Fast forward to Thursday! He goes to withdraw money from our account. To much surprise his entire account was empty! Yes. Empty! I’ve now researched this and it is illegal even if we owe, it is illegal for any company to take money from your account without permission, or letting you know, unless there’s a judgment signed by you in a court of law. Which we don’t have. You have to be sued for garnishment to be allowed.

Now fast forward to today! I just got notification they tried to charge his account AGAIN!!! When they already got what was owed and my next payment isn’t due until NOVEMBER 14th! I’m completely caught up on payments and those ** just tried stealing more money! If I could get out of this loan I would, it’s not worth the fraudulent actions and lies. They can’t be trusted! Stay far far away! I’ve honestly considered surrendering the car, their harassment and sticky fingers isn’t worth it! My credit score went from a 619 to a little over 300 because this place rigorously reports to credit karma. It seems weekly. Just last week it dropped by 34 points. I realize this comes with loans and late payments. But holy **! They’ll screw you any way possible.

Get expert buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Once again, I set my payment up on "Autopay" to come out on the 25th of each month (the day I get paid). They will not change my due date from the 24th to the 25th. So I deal with their harassing phone calls each month. Today, I received a call that my account is $139 past due. I ask why/how since I am on Autopay to be taken out each month. They say that it's because I always paid more than my payment and when they set up the Autopay it made my bill lower, for a few months, and now the Autopay amount isn't more than the original payment. So along with this RUDE debt collector, I have a "Past Due" amount as well as late fees because they did something wrong. Not me. I just wish they would waive their late fees, since I don't feel like it was my doing. I also wish I would have researched this company a lot more before financing through them, I see a lot of 1-star reviews. This is my fault for not doing better research, I suppose.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I sent a cashier's check overnight for the payoff amount on October 3rd, it was received at 10am on the 4th (the due date). For 4 days the account was marked past due. Then it was marked paid in full. Now it's the 12th and I just got off the phone with customer service who informs me that the release for the title should be to me by the 16th. I am pissed, the buyers have decided to look elsewhere. And if it took that long to make a payment I am sure there would be delinquent charges incurred. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. YOUR BEST INTEREST IS NOT THEIR CONCERN.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

On Oct 3rd I CALLED Ally Financial to come pick up their 2007 Suzuki. I had this truck for 6 years and it still wasn't paid off. I would have never got done paying for this truck. They refused to come get their truck. Told me I was responsible for the other $4,100. I told him to go to hell not paying y'all another dime and I jacked the truck for 500. Ally is the sorriest company I have ever deal with. They're rude you're obnoxious and they're foreigners. Don't ever go to Ally Financial. Bunch of foreigners. Stay America.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ally Bank?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

They repossessed my car on a Sunday and I couldn't get ahold of them and I had to work. I tried again and again and they were not helpful, rude and obnoxious and days and fees were piling up. This followed after I tried to buy the car from them and I was behind due to hardship but I've always paid my car and they know I was good for it but they took it. They are ** snakes and I will never do business with them again. They knew my miles were almost at the end of negotiated and they took the car like the garbage swines they are. Stay far away from this company. Loyalty is not a part of their vocabulary. If you need a leasing company, do yourself a favor and heed all our warnings. Make sure to NOT do business with the snakes.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I was recently in a state of emergency because of hurricane Florence. My family and I lose everything especially the car that was being paid through Ally. I was a few days behind because of the storm. Loss of power for almost 2 weeks. Once I was able to call them, there was no one available that I could understand. I expressed to the collection department that I live in NC and was experiencing a hardship because of the storm. I had been making my payments on time within the 30 days allotted for 2 years straight. I was then told that if I didn't make a payment it would go against my credit. I explained once more that my city was under a state of emergency and we had no power. Still no empathy.

After my insurance company explained to them that my car was now deemed totaled. Only did Ally agree to remove it from collections and place it with the salvage department. I was then informed that if the majority of the bill was paid by the 8th of October, I would be charged 2.43 a day until GAP insurance could cover the rest. My insurance company submitted their payment on the 4th and on the morning of the 5th Ally reported that I was 59 days late with a payment. By doing so it dropped my credit by 42 points and that is just awful.

My loan had a balance of 8040.09. My insurance company paid 7410.09 so there's not much left to pay. Ally is one shady company because my total should not have been that high. At 11.6 percent APR rate and running my credit 2xs and me telling them to make all payments go towards my principal. They have screwed me. I'm trying to buy a house. Don't by any means accept them as your loan company. They have no compassion. Crooks I tell you.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Over the years I have leased several of my cars through Ally Financial when I leased through Chrysler. Since I know how Ally Financial operates when you turn in your lease. My wife and I took pictures of the car expecting Ally to place bogus damage claims on the car so they can charge the customer. How do I know this because it has happened to us before. The car we turned in was in very good condition and about 8,000 miles under the lease mileage requirements.

As we suspected we sent a letter days later that we owed over $800 for various dents and scratches etc. We reviewed the images that they sent more for amusement purposes and had no idea what they were referring too. We called Ally Financial and talked with multiple supervisors who guaranteed that someone would contact within 24-48 hours but that never happened. One month later we received notice that the car was sold and we owed the final payment of $707.

Once again we called Ally and after being shifted to 4 separate departments we were able to talk with someone and the supervisor informed us to upload the images and send your dispute to a specific email. Several days went by without anyone from Ally ever getting back to us. We finally called back and once again being transferred to 3 different supervisors. We were told that Ally Financial stands by their claim that we owe them $707 and our pictures and complaints was not valid enough to question their decision. Obviously very frustrated with Ally and knowing their history in the past. I believe it is very important for all customers who are offered to finance a car lease through Ally. You ask for other options of financing if possible. I have one more car lease next month to turn in with Ally and I expect the same ** customer service and every attempt that Ally will fraudulently screw us for more money. I have NO DOUBT.

I have obviously learned and the last several leases I went through the dealership approved credit union banks. If I lease a car and the company only finances through Ally, no matter how much I like the car I will walk away. I tell all my friends and family about the seedy side of Ally and to avoid leasing through them because the way and the process of how they evaluate your lease turn in is in my mind horrendous and unethical. I subsequently paid the amount since I had no other recourse at this time and if I delay or not pay they will threaten your credit score.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

In early September 2018 I requested an IRA distribution. They first had me submit one form, then another, then another. Now because I have three IRA accounts they want three more forms taking distributions from each account and incurring early distribution fees on each rather than taking my distribution from one account.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

So apparently, NO ONE that works within Ally Financial can give you previous statements if you weren't enrolled in paperless statements. I was on chat with someone and they can only give payment history. It is absolutely RIDICULOUS they cannot provide any time of paperwork/statements prior to 6 months. How can they not have that documentation available? Even for a fee I would pay if needed.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Worse customer service I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! Have been hung up on repeatedly, NO ONE SPEAKS LEGIBLE ENGLISH, And It is a magic number to talk to anyone in the company other than their collections division. It is impossible to talk to anyone who does not have their head up their ** or who knows what is going on! Will NEVER do business with them again, and I have purchased over 10 vehicles from them!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Ally was great until I accidentally overdrafted one time. After that they put me on "probation" and charged me a $30 overdraft fee. Being on probation means instead of letting checks post next day they withhold the funds for an entire week. It's designed to make you overdraft again and again so they can keep milking you $30 at a time in fees. Avoid Ally Bank at all costs. It's not worth it.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I had co-signed a truck for a friend, when I found out he was not making the payment, I had called several times over the months and asked if they could track the car and if I can take over the truck and pay for myself (in a recorded it line at least they told me it was recording). That told me there is nothing they can do and they can't not locate the truck for me, but when they possess the truck, They will let me know and that I would be able to pay the fees and buy it from them. 6 mo later I got the final papers saying that they sold the truck for $ 23,000 or so and that I owed them over $10,000. I never got nothing from them only final. Now this messing up my good credit and there nothing they would do to change.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Ally Bank is one of the most inept businesses I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. In March of 2014, I financed my first car through Ally. I was glad to be picked up by Ally because I was fresh out of college with no credit history. As such, my interest rate was pretty terrible, but I just counted myself lucky to be approved and entered into a six-year loan proud of my new adult car and proud of myself for making it happen.

Flash forward to the fall of 2017. I move to St. Louis and need to transfer my auto registration from Arkansas to Missouri. I go to my local DMV in September, the month my plates would expire, and get my new Missouri license plates. They give me Missouri license plates, but tell me that they will have to send a request to my lienholder, Ally, to send the title to Missouri, because Missouri is a title-holding state, while Arkansas is not. As long as they receive the title before one year from now, I'll have no trouble renewing my plates in 2018. I go on my merry way and think everything will be taken care of between the capable company, Ally, and the state of Missouri.

Now, over a year later, my license plates are expired and I cannot renew them because Ally never followed through on the DMV's requests to send my title. I have been on the phone with countless representatives; every single one tells me something different. No one at this company communicates with each other apparently. I have mailed and faxed the request from the DMV countless times, only to be told that it wasn't received... it wasn't received... it wasn't received. Just now, I talked to one representative who told me yet again that it wasn't received and apologized, and in my frustration, I told him that being sorry didn't help and that I needed him to pass the information along to someone who could actually DO SOMETHING about how frustrating and ridiculously complicated this process is. He passed me along to the consumer resolution department.

This new person told me that my request actually was received, which is crazy because I was about to drive out of my way after a full day of teaching and pay to fax the darn thing once again (because who the heck has a fax machine???). I was originally told that the process was going to take two weeks, and now this new person says it's going to be a matter of a couple days (which, of course, is good news but still! Communication is key!)

I hope that this issue is FINALLY resolved by Ally because they have had over a YEAR to take care of this, and I am currently driving around with expired tags. This company is ridiculous. Their ineptness is truly remarkable. I feel so bad for their customer service reps, who have to hear customers complain all day long, and only have a measly script to read and reread. My car will be paid off in April 2020. You can guarantee that I will NEVER finance with Ally Bank ever again, and I will share my experience with anyone and everyone who will listen. I just hope Ally's customer service reps find better jobs at reputable companies before it's too late.

Resolution response: Oct. 4, 2018

Ally immediately assisted me in resolving the issue upon contact with the escalation team.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I deposited a payroll check for $2300 10/1/18. I waited 1 whole month to be paid. Ally Bank is withholding my paycheck from me which has resulted in me sleeping outside and almost being raped last night. I was bludgeoned in the head by a fellow homeless stranger. I may lose my job because I can't afford a place to stay or place to shower. I explained my predicament to Ally Bank customer service. They said I cannot speak to a manager other than a call center supervisor. They said they cannot release the funds for 5 business days without exception. It will take an "executive" research and resolution team three business days to get back to me. Meaning even if they could release the funds it would still take 5 total business days.

I have had two overdrafts each less than $5 in the past 12 months. I paid $25 overdraft fees for each of those and I had a 3rd and final overdraft in the past month for $20 and an additional overdraft fee of $25 total. My paycheck covered this last 45 dollars. But Ally won't give me the rest of the funds. When I deposited my paycheck they gave me no warning that my check would be withheld. They had no mercy on my situation. I'm trying to recover from a back injury that caused me to stop working months ago. I've been struggling and now I have a job I can't even start pulling myself out of this hole because Ally has stolen my paycheck.

Resolution response: Oct. 4, 2018

Ally assisted me in immediately solving my problem. Thank you Ally.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I deposited a payroll check for $2300 10/1/18. I waited 1 whole month to be paid. Ally Bank is withholding my paycheck from me which has resulted in me sleeping outside and almost being ** last night. I was bludgeoned in the head by a fellow homeless stranger. I may lose my job because I can't afford a place to stay or place to shower. I explained my predicament to Ally Bank customer service. They said I cannot speak to a manager other than a call center supervisor. They said they cannot release the funds for 5 business days without exception. It will take an "executive" research and resolution team three business days to get back to me. Meaning even if they could release the funds it would still take 5 total business days. I have had two overdrafts each less than $5 in the past 12 months. I paid $25 overdraft fees for each of those and I had a 3rd and final overdraft in the past month for $20 and an additional overdraft fee of $25 total.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I was just on the phone with one of your representatives regarding my account. He explained that for 2017 and 2018 I have incurred $550.00 in late fees. After explaining to him that since February of 2018 I have been paying $1000.00 which is more than $200 over what my normal car payment should be. In May of 2018 I paid $1,100 which is more than $300 over what my normal car payment should be. The representative explained that the overage has been applied to my finance charge and not my late charges or principal balance and I am STILL being charged additional late fees on top of the late fees.

This is the most unethical practice I have seen from a financial institution. I want my overage to be applied to my late fees so that your company can stop increasing finance charges over what I am already being charged. What TERRIBLE bad practice your company is doing and I will be writing a formal complaint with Consumer Affairs as well as going on every social media platform to disclose what your company has been doing to me.

In addition, I am requesting a change in my due date as it is difficult for me to pay both my mortgage and Car note on the 2nd of every month. I was told when I first bought my car that I could change the date but for some reason NO ONE at Ally has been willing to help me do this. I guess you won't be able to steal additional money from me if I can actually pay my car note on time. Please respond to me in writing via email at **. The last representative hung up on me when he was unable to explain why I am being charged late fees on top of late fees when I have covered well BEYOND the late fees since last year.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES choose this company Ally! This company is the biggest scam with the world's most incompetent and derelict representatives who are probably all working part time at Target because they don’t get paid any more than minimum wage. Their customer service is to be compared to that of a ** pencil eraser! My husband was hit in his F350 by a semi truck making an illegal wide turn from a middle lane. He’s lucky to be alive and still continues to see chiropractor physical therapist and a neurologist due to the accident.

His truck was totaled mind you. It is a beast of a truck but my point is when it came down to the gap claim Ally let me get them all the documents that I gave up so much time from work to deal with the bank the insurance company and calling for five times a week over the course of three months of my life. They kept telling me that they didn’t receive some of the paperwork when I would send documents in a PDF file and email them to them. After three months of dealing with them and I got them the final document I called them the week after and they told me that they had processed the claim did the review process and they denied my claim because even though my husband wasn’t at fault we paid out-of-pocket for the rental truck.

His truck was in pieces and totaled out. We were left with almost 2 months without a vehicle trying to get back-and-forth to work and picking up my kids and taking them to school each day. They denied it because they said that even though my husband wasn’t at fault from being hit by the semi truck driver they told me that they were denying the claim because he had a suspended license which is a lie since he wasn’t even aware of my husband would’ve never been driving on a suspended license. We’ve been together for 14 years. A week prior when he was hauling some material in a tiny ** truck that we were given as a rental he was pulled over by a police officer stating that his load was packed too high in the small bed of this truck. His license was ran and he was sent away with no citation whatsoever.

There was no mention of a suspended license but yet a week later when he gets in an accident the police officer that he stood with for more than an hour at the scene didn’t even pull it up either until hours later after the accident. She had reached out to him and told him that by the way he has a suspended license which she was dumbfounded to find out because he couldn’t make sense of why his license would be suspended. None of the less Ally denied our claim and now we are owing on the truck almost $9000 and have lost so much of our time our life our money that our lifestyle and I am challenging Ally Bank at this time with a great attorney team and I will keep you updated. I hope that my experience helps you make a decision to stay far away from this company and their rude ** customer service reps that they hire.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

If you end up being financed by Ally Auto please do not trust their online payment systems or when you call in. Online will tell you something one thing will happen. When you call in they tell you completely something else. If Ally is offering to finance your vehicle please tell them you will take anyone but them. Do not let them screw up your bank account like they had screwed up mine. They don't care about their customers. You can talk to the same people over and over again and each one will tell you something different. No one is on the same page and it is you as a customer that will be victimized. This is the worst company in existence.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Customer service at this company is non-existent. The way to contact a live representative changes almost every day. A built in chat through their website became a messaging system that has no way to track your own messages. If you try to call their listed customer service line it tells you about all these "great" offers you are eligible for and get stuck in a sweepstakes line with no way to get a hold of them. If you call one of the alternate lines to their loan agent department the call will disconnect (read: you will be hung on) 3-4 times and you have to call back into the queue to wait for somebody to finally take your call.

You will never speak to a state-side representative and if the representative doesn't want to help you they will just hang up on you. Asking to be transferred to a supervisor is a 100% guarantee that you will be hung up on. I've spoken to a representative of their corporate offices and they made no effort to address the concerns about their call centers. The only thing those folks want is to find the fastest way to tell you they "cannot" (read: won't) help you and get you off the line. If there was a Zero Star system this company would be rated a negative five.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

End of lease purchase from Ally. Sent a pay off check to Ally via FedEx Overnight mail. Delivered and signed by A. **. I called the Leasing Department and stated check was received and it would take 24hrs to process before sending out the Title to me. I called 25hrs later and now they tell me never got the check and asking to have their research department look into where the check could be... So frustrating!! Still haven't gotten anywhere and still haven't seen the title for this paid off vehicle!! Constant battle with this bank!! I will never use them again.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

My son had a lease through Ally. I called to find out the lease end date as my husband was a co signer and was told the date. My son took the car back to the dealership for some repairs and it was not recorded correctly with the dealership and Ally. So they are now trying to collect another $600 in charges for turning the car in late. The car was under in mileage and my son paid out of pocket for wear and tear. They have now sent us to collection even though we were making payments. I called today to pay it in full at a reduced cost per the last letter. They were no longer willing to do that reduced offer. I would never use them again. They are deceiving to their clients. They are not to be trusted.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Ally is terrible, the customer service is awful. They rip you off and don't care about their customers. All they care about is getting paid. I'm in the military and have been in situations where I couldn't pay my car payment on time because I was activated or gone for training and I tried to see if they would work with me and they didn't. Ended up being behind on payments and I still am. They are unreasonable and I will never use them ever again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I financed through Ally with an easy payment... while married. I got behind one payment while adjusting after a divorce. A late payment fee was added and that's perfectly acceptable, I was late. The next month I barely made my payment so I paid a small portion of the late fee. The next month I made my payment on time but a late fee was added. I called and was told it was due to the fact that my account was behind. Not paying the entire late fee incurred another late fee. I eventually was so far behind I asked my divorce lawyer for advice. He said I was better off letting them take it, it's easy to bounce back these days. I tried one more time and they wouldn't budge on late fees so I quit paying. I put my payments in savings and drove for free for 3 months. They took the car at midnight, not going to lie I felt like a failure but two days later I had a new car with a different company, a more affordable payment and zero issues.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I called Ally Auto to make my vehicle payment. My husband had a bankruptcy so for some reason they’ve made it extremely difficult for me to make a payment on my vehicle. I was speaking with Jennifer in the Bankruptcy department about how to make payments on my vehicle. I asked that since my husband was no longer liable for the vehicle if they could restore my account so that I could resume automatic payments. She kept cutting me off and was extremely rude and disrespectful the entire time. I cannot wait to be finished paying off my vehicle so I do not have to speak with these people ever again. I will let every person I know to not do business with these despicable people. I am going to be looking for a different lender and hopefully refinance just to not have to call in and be talked to the way I was today. I literally was just trying to figure out how to make my payments and I get treated with such disrespect.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I set my vehicle payment through my banking institution, forgot that I did so while on vacation. So I went directly to their website and made a payment. Next morning (Payday) I see two payments are deducted from my bank account. Instantly called Ally to refund one payment. The lady saw the online payment and stated that she could not reverse it because IT ALREADY posted. So I called my bank and they said it POSTED as well. Of course it I was able to see 2 payments deducted. I call Ally back, Lady said she sees online payment posted but would need it to clear. WHAT!?!! When a payment posts... it's clear. She proceeded to tell me that she would watch my account then overnight a payment. Because refund needed to be in check form. What?! So Ally (a bank) can accept payments electronically but CANNOT refund a payment electronically?!?!

After a week of no money I called back, asked for the same lady, now she says I would have to wait 10 days for it to clear, then another 10 days to receive a check in my mailbox.??? It took 3 weeks to receive my payment. So folks... you can pay your bill on time, pay it electronically, but this company cannot help you. I will NEVER do business with then again. I asked for manager or gm... They NEVER told me who it was nor would they transfer me to one. Even the dollar store can refund electronically, BUT A BANKING institution CANNOT?!?! This floors me. Pissed is an understatement, after 3 weeks I'm STILL pissed off. Signed a woman that will NEVER do business with you again!!!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I bought a car back in 2013 and I got stuck with Ally. They never took my payments on time, they called and harass me constantly. I just traded my car in at a highly known dealership and to get away from them this past Saturday and they are calling me telling me I need to pay off my car because they got the loan with me. Like, are you kidding me? My payments were $557 and I paid $600 every month and some days they would take my payment the same day and majority of the time they would wait at least two weeks which tacked on late fees after late fees.

Every time you call Ally it’s some foreigner and they are extremely rude. One told me to get a job if I can’t make my car payment. I have bank statements for every month since July 2013 and it was never good enough to tell them they were wrong or to show the proof. I have also been married since I had the car and I sent them my paperwork 7 TIMES to verify I was married and they never changed my name so every time I called it was my previously married name they would call me by. If you can avoid this company do so. Do not ever get stuck with these people. Rudest people to deal with and a big pain.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

Every year at this time I am told I am a month behind even though I am 100% current on my auto loan. Absolutely the rudest company I have ever encountered in my life, complete slime. I am unfortunately stuck, but for anyone considering a loan with this bunch, I implore you to stay far away. I have already contacted my state's Attorney General's office.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

My son is going through some issues with depression and suicidal tendencies so he fell behind on his payments. I paid the $1146 that he was behind, and asked for compassion as to the $114 in late fees. They refused to waive them without talking to him, even though I explained that he wasn’t in a mental state to handle this and I am authorized to discuss the account. They took my money without his consent, but refused to budge on waiving the late fee without his consent. I suggest you find another finance option.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Bronze Start Veteran has vehicle repossessed. I bought a 2007 Dodge Durango back in 2014. This year in June, Ally canceled my automatic payments that I have been making for four years. I was not paying attention and the loan went delinquent for 120 days. They showed up one day and repossessed the vehicle. After calling Ally, they informed me that they sent a ONE (1) letter in which I never received. They NEVER called or sent a CERTIFIED letter so that someone had to sign for it. NO, they just showed up and picked up my vehicle out of the blue. The vehicle already has 168,000 miles, the LR quarter panel is all rusted out and the engine was starting to have a hard time starting. All in all, I would not pay more than $2,000 if I bought that vehicle today.

I call Ally and see what we can work out to get the vehicle back. They inform me that it will take a full payment of $6,000 and some change along with the REPO fees. Luckily my truck gets paid off next month and me and my wife were planning on putting $1000 a month in a account and just paying $12,000 cash on a new vehicle every year if we want or use the lump sum for emergency house repairs. Either way, Ally isn't seeing one dime for this vehicle in which they don't care anyways. The principal was paid in 3.5 years, so they only made 6 months worth of a profit and are going to eat the rest on the REPO fees, auction fees, and document fees. I just don't know how a business survives on this model. GMAC helps spur the housing crisis and now they are doing the same thing with the auto industry. When are the ** in D.C. going to stop these guys.

Ally Bank Company Information