toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Tyler, Thank you for taking the time to share your Advance Financial

experience with others! We are open 24/7 for our customers' connivence, so come in anytime you need us.

Original review: March 21, 2017

My experience with Advance Financial 24/7 was nothing short of excellent. I went to your Mount Juliet TN location and the girl working had me in and out in 30 mins! I was able to get a loan on my lunch break! Thanks Advance Financial!

Advance Financial

Great feedback, Krista! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our company and getting a FLEX loan from us.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Monique was very professional, courteous, friendly, informative, and 100% honest. She explained all costs and fees and explained all terms of the loan. She didn't hide anything from me, and we both found an acceptable loan amount and affordable payment. She was an excellent customer service loan representative for Advance Financial. The transaction took quite an extended time, more than I anticipated, due to technical issues, but she was very respectful in keeping me informed of my wait time during the process. Great first-time flex loan experience.

Advance Financial

Rhonda, We’re delighted to read your feedback!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service possible for each customer!

Original review: March 20, 2017

Satisfied. I am very pleased with services from Advance Financial.

I never thought I could get a loan because of my credit. But Advance Financial really came through for me when I really needed it!! I have recommended them to several friends and to my boyfriend who also got a loan from them!!! Thanks a million! I will be back in the future to get another loan!

Advance Financial

Excellent feedback, David! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with the service we provid!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I was blown away by the amazing customer service. The associates were super nice and very helpful. And it was so easy to get the money I needed. Super fast and super easy. And local. It's nice to have such an amazing 24/7 financial so close to home. Thank you Advance Financial.

Advance Financial

Thank you, Tammie! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I had my loan done at the Bristol, TN location on West State Street. The lady who took care of me was named Jenna. She was very professional and courteous. She made sure to explain each step of the loan process in detail. She made sure I was comfortable with the loan amount and payment amount before I signed for the loan. She did an excellent job.

Advance Financial

You're welcome, joe, and thank you for choosing Advance Financial. We love to hear feedback from our customers and are very happy you have had such a positive experience.

Original review: March 22, 2017

Fast and Easy. My experience was good. It was easy and very helpful. All questions were answered and I was very satisfied. Thanks.

Advance Financial

Many thanks for the feedback, Harland! We’re pleased to hear you’re satisfied with our service.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Hello, I'd like to bring to your attention, the great service I received from the young lady that really spoke volumes for me. Omg, she was very skilled, patient, and determined to get me that loan. It came at a point when I really needed a lending hand. I'm very satisfied with the results, I would really recommend that to anyone that's looking for temporary help. Once again thank you for the time and patience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advance Financial?

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: March 24, 2017

After all of the bad things I ended up having to go through Jason, a Customer Care Manager, resolved everything and was extremely nice! Thank you!

Advance Financial

Hello Rachel, We sincerely apologize for this. We are working to make things right so you can get the money you need. Someone will be contacting you shortly.

Original review: March 21, 2017

I was approved for $648 and when I got to the store to pick up my money I was told I was approved by mistake! I have never been so heartbroken in my life! My brakes went out on my car and I was gonna lose my job because I had just started!

Advance Financial

We appreciate your feedback, James! We aim to provide the best customer service possible for our customers!

Original review: March 20, 2017

Flex Loan - Was a reasonable quick transaction. Would like to see an office move closer, but you can't get everything you need. Will recommend Advance Financial to my friends and family.

The rep was very very friendly and helpful, she made our visit relaxing. Damon I think her name was went above and beyond to make sure our loan was correct. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. I love how it's set up like a credit card.

The two gentlemen that talked with at the Athens TN office were exceptional. They both worked fast to get all my information into the computer system and got me approved for a loan. I appreciate your respectful and very professional attitude while doing business with your office. I have never been so impressed with the process and time it takes to get approved for a loan as I was with Advance Financial.

Other than the rates being HIGH, they appear to be a great company. I know, I know, that they say the rates are high and should be used for the very short term, but... was able to do it all online which is easy. If you are looking for money fast and can pay off fast, this would be your company.

I like the customer service. I haven't personally talked to anyone, but they do call to see if everything went well. I haven't talked to anyone because I'm always at work, but they do leave pleasant voicemails. This is my first time doing a line of credit and I'm pleased.

Advance Financial Company Profile