Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.26/5

Advance Financial provides online FLEX Loans in states across the U.S. that allow customers to withdraw funds as they need them and pay the money back at a convenient pace. It also offers installment loans in certain states and additional services, including wire transfer and bill payment.

Advance Financial Reviews

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I made a $1,067 payment on 12/2/19 at approximately 7:30 am to pay off my loan. This payment was made with a DEBIT CARD. They have yet to post it. I was told by 4 different representatives that they received the payment and that it would be posted between 2pm and 5pm that same day. Of course that never happened. The last supervisor that I spoke to after that window named Brandon told me that it would post at midnight or overnight. Of course that didn't happen either. Here we are on 12/3/19 at 10:50am and they still have not posted my payment. They said that they spoke to their IT department who basically said that they will get to it when they get to it. No timeframe!!

Keep in mind this is a DEBIT CARD transaction and the funds left my account immediately after the payment was made the morning of 12/2/19. I received a receipt for the payment from a supervisor but funny they found a receipt yet refuse to apply the payment to my account. Meanwhile I'm getting multiple calls about how I'm past due and they want to settle my account. These people are THIEVES!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

You guys are loan sharks. Prey on the weak. I borrowed $3,780.00. I have to pay back I found out $800 a month for 30 months. THAT'S RIGHT. SO I basically have to pay back $24,000.00 back. I'm getting a lawyer. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I know some people need help. We all need a little cash at Different times in our life and sometimes we get desperate. Today I received a letter in the mail from this company offering me a 4000 dollar credit limit. I thought hey I could use the money. I’ve been trying to build my credit and I should look into it so I went to the website. The application started like any other loan type application, but then things got strange! But as for my Social Security, date of birth, mother's maiden name etc. etc. like normal and then on the next page it asked me for my bank details, my routing number and my credit card details -- special details but they would need basically to be you.

They also have the ability to ask you for your documents information for birth certificates etc... You’re literally giving these people the keys to the kingdom and you have no guarantee that you’re going to get a loan. You’re giving them all of your information. You don’t know who is going to Hoosies it or what they will do with it. If you went and got a bank loan for a house 4050 $60,000 they don’t ask you for this kind of information. Someone at consumer affairs the credit bureau‘s need to look into this company. I suspect they are running some type of scam may be a huge one and they are they will heavily impacted consumer... Be smart and stay away from this company. There were so many other options out there!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I normally do everything online since being approved for my loan about a year ago. Chelsea made the application process then very quick and easy, assisted me with the online part and has since been a tremendously valuable help in time of need like today. Anytime I've called to get help with a problem I was having online or just to ask a question about other services available through Advance Financial she has always displayed the epitome of excellent service. I keep meaning to write a review but kept forgetting so this time I decided to write it before I left the computer.

I have appreciated the financial help I receive through Advance Financial and how easy they make it to set up automatic payments and get cash advances. As wonderful as all the online options are it's still important to remember how crucial customer service is and Chelsea in the Fayetteville, TN office is the perfect example of what customer service should be.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I had a friend tell me about af247 and now she also regrets it! I was approved for $700. I was doing pretty good and credit limit was upped. These loan sharks started charging every 2 weeks a small fortune! Then Everytime I would make a payment they would set up autopay without my permission. Also I made payments in September and in middle of October they tried to take another payment after I paid over $500 on my account then tried to tell me it was from a declined payment a month and a half ago! Throwing my bank account in the negative causing overdraft fees! I flat out told them as soon as I can I am cancelling my account that I have had nothing but trouble from them. They don't care! Stay away from these crooks like I should have!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advance Financial?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

If you can take a loan from elsewhere please do. If I could do it over again I would NOT submit an application. The interest alone makes it difficult to repay the loan and what they apply to the principal is a joke. For instance if your payments are 400 they're only putting 50 of that towards your principal. For the amounts they have taken from me I would have paid off the loan months before but that’s not the case. So whatever you do don’t do business with this company or you’ll be forever in debt with them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Beware what info you give these people. They will use a debit card of ach to just take money whenever they want even after you revoke their authority. It wasn't my account. It was my ex wife's who used her debit card from my bank account. When she got the loan I revoked their authority to use it and they did it anyway. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. They are thiefs. I warned you husbands beware. Take your ex off your bank account right away but this company knew better and they knew they was stealing but you picked the wrong guy to screw. I won't stop until you're out of business.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

This place has an interest rate of 279% meaning you pay back more than double what you borrow if you make minimum payments. I paid $100-$200 more than the minimum payment and still ended up paying back almost double what I borrowed. These people make it almost IMPOSSIBLE to pay them back. I'm wondering how it's even legal, may God have mercy on the souls of anyone affiliated with these crooks!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I like most of you all, needed a loan due to hard times. I was offered the flex loan in the amount of $4,000.00. I did not max it out. Monthly payment of $660.03 with only $77.33 going to interest!! I am now at a point where I am working a new job with less money (my previous job was removed), considering bankruptcy or closing my bank account completely? I am just not sure what to do next. I am so mad at myself for not fully understanding what the interest amount try meant. As of now, my principal balance is $2,500.30 with a payoff amount of $3,234.42?? In 2019 alone, I have paid interest in the amount of $3,134.39. This is just so sad to do to people who needed the money in the first place. I really want to learn from this & help others understand. I sure hope they are willing to assist me. I have emailed them directly & will keep this updated with their response.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I came into the Ft Campbell Blvd store in Clarksville, TN to get a flex loan. Ebony was great and extremely patient given the situation. She had a great attitude and made the experience pleasant. Would definitely recommend going to Ebony when coming to this location.

Advance Financial Company Information