Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.38/5

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Currently serving customers in Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Utah, and Tennessee.

Since 1996, Advance Financial has offered payday lending including FLEX loans, wire transfers, prepaid cards, bill payment and unlimited free money orders. Advance Financial’s 80+ storefront locations are open 24/7 for fast and convenient service. They have experienced steady success starting with only three stores in 1998, and growing to over 80 stores and 700 employees in 2016. Advance Financial is committed to helping customers achieve their financial goals.

Apply now and get a loan for up to $4,000 as soon as today!

View More View More

Advance Financial Reviews

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

If you can take a loan from elsewhere please do. If I could do it over again I would NOT submit an application. The interest alone makes it difficult to repay the loan and what they apply to the principal is a joke. For instance if your payments are 400 they're only putting 50 of that towards your principal. For the amounts they have taken from me I would have paid off the loan months before but that’s not the case. So whatever you do don’t do business with this company or you’ll be forever in debt with them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Beware what info you give these people. They will use a debit card of ach to just take money whenever they want even after you revoke their authority. It wasn't my account. It was my ex wife's who used her debit card from my bank account. When she got the loan I revoked their authority to use it and they did it anyway. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. They are thiefs. I warned you husbands beware. Take your ex off your bank account right away but this company knew better and they knew they was stealing but you picked the wrong guy to screw. I won't stop until you're out of business.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

This place has an interest rate of 279% meaning you pay back more than double what you borrow if you make minimum payments. I paid $100-$200 more than the minimum payment and still ended up paying back almost double what I borrowed. These people make it almost IMPOSSIBLE to pay them back. I'm wondering how it's even legal, may God have mercy on the souls of anyone affiliated with these crooks!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I like most of you all, needed a loan due to hard times. I was offered the flex loan in the amount of $4,000.00. I did not max it out. Monthly payment of $660.03 with only $77.33 going to interest!! I am now at a point where I am working a new job with less money (my previous job was removed), considering bankruptcy or closing my bank account completely? I am just not sure what to do next. I am so mad at myself for not fully understanding what the interest amount try meant. As of now, my principal balance is $2,500.30 with a payoff amount of $3,234.42?? In 2019 alone, I have paid interest in the amount of $3,134.39. This is just so sad to do to people who needed the money in the first place. I really want to learn from this & help others understand. I sure hope they are willing to assist me. I have emailed them directly & will keep this updated with their response.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Received both an email and a text that my available credit limit had increased. When I tried to apply it through the online app, I couldn't. Called an agent who said check back in two hours and that their instant pay feature had issues. Then called back again as I had made plans with money, they said it was a premature error and I would not be able to borrow the additional $300 that was promised in the email. They didn't even send a notice out to disenfranchised customers about the reported "error". Once I'm finished paying this loan off, I will stop doing business with them. This company does not have integrity. Occurrence 8-2-19.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advance Financial?

Original review: July 30, 2019

I was approved for $2500 very easily, maybe too easily. I took the entire loan amount and was told that it was a “very high interest” loan but never thought it would be as high as it was. I made $907 in payments the first month and only had $184 go to principal. I talked to an agent at a local store to see if there was anything that could be done to help with the rate but was told no. If you know what’s good for you, don’t ever use Advance Financial even if it’s your last option.

Original review: July 1, 2019

This place gave me the run around this past Friday just because my phone number changed, and my account had to be "updated". They will ask you for one thing, and you send it to them thinking this is all they need, and then they will tell you that, "Oh we need you to send in this also so it can be reviewed first." Then they tell you to send in something else later so it can be reviewed. Mind you, I am a customer who had taken out a few loans with them in the past and never was late paying one time, and even paid all of my loans off early. This is the way they still treated me, so I will NEVER do business with them again. I actually never heard anything back from them after sending them all of the information they supposedly needed to update my account. All of this just over my phone number changing. I would advise anyone to stay FAR AWAY from them.

Also, like everyone else has said, unless you plan to pay the loan off within a week, you are really going to be spending a ton of money, and your loan will never be paid off just making the minimum payments every day due date. In the end you will end up paying triple, or quadruple at least of whatever the loan amount originally was even though you are making payments.

Original review: May 1, 2019

They are TERRIBLE! I PAID OVER $5000 ON A $500 LOAN! Plus when I went to pay it off they tried to tell me I had a past due amount $300 when my "pay off" was only $107!!! If you are desperate for money I highly recommend looking elsewhere!! You will never get this paid off!

Original review: April 7, 2019

This company sends a letter to you stating that you are pre-approved for a specific loan amount in the thousands BEFORE you are approved!! Don't do what I did. They ran a credit check, of course negatively impacting my credit score and then denied me the loan that I was "pre-approved" for! What happened to companies getting in trouble for false advertising?? This company is bad enough with such astronomically high interest rates, they don't need to capitalize on that with false advertising. Do not send mailings out or allow them to be sent out in any way from your company that state that someone is pre-approved for something, when clearly they find out they were never pre-approved. DON'T GO THERE. FAIR WARNING.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I borrowed some cash from this place to pay bills in between jobs. They said my payments would be around a certain amount. They hit my account not once, not twice, but 3 times in one day for over $987. All my bills bounced because of it. My debt seems to keep climbing the more I pay. I can't get this thing paid. They said payments will be due every other week. That's a lie too. I get hit weekly.

Advance Financial Company Information