Looking for a ticket website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.97/5

180 TicketsNow Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 16, 2019

I spoke to THREE people today July 16, 2019 to find out why the tickets I posted on their site 3 MONTHS ago are NOT showing up as listed in my account. I spoke to 2 representatives; one female, one male, before I got to the male manager. I haven't been able to sell my 3 tickets on TicketsNow and have not received any updates to my e-mail within the last 3 months (which other seller sites do offer updates - this is a strange occurrence). I check religiously though because if they are wanted to be purchased by someone, per TicketsNow policy, I have ONLY 3 days until I can confirm the transaction or I lose the customer... Finally after over 3 months of waiting, I decided to log into my account to see what was up. What do I find? NO RECORD OF MY LISTING. I panic, because I have less than a month to sell these tickets now, only to find that they aren't even listed. The number of issues I encountered after this, is alarming.

The first lady I spoke to HUNG UP ON ME while I told her it wasn't a browser issue, because I was already logged into my account through both Chrome and Safari. *click* hung up. No phone call back either. I waited 15 minutes. I called again. This time they were not even allowing me to know whether the tickets were showing up on their end as "listed" because they had a record of the WRONG card I used to purchase these tickets. I used a VISA, not MASTERCARD. I have my Chase credit card bill to prove it. They kept saying I wasn't verifying the account for them to be able to give me any information.

Eventually they overlooked their policy rule and the fact they had the wrong credit card on file & just flat out told me that the "tickets ARE showing up as listed on their end." At this point, I asked to speak to the manager because this made no sense. I speak to the manager. The worst part... He picks up saying "Hi how can I help you?" As if he hadn't been the one going over my account the whole time in the background "assisting" his two incompetent workers. I said, "Yes I think you know my situation." He says "Oh yes. Um, well there is a BLOOP in the account, and uh you can't see your tickets. So we can unlist your tickets, and you can add them again." ????

SO many questions. Firstly, have other customers been able to see my account, if I haven't? He says "Yes." Well, I want proof. How do I know others have seen my tickets if I can't even see them, nor have they sold in all this time (they are good tickets, close up to stage, for fair price)? Second, I signed up with TicketsNow because when I was going through the page, it said it connected with other sister sites to sell my tickets. So it sounded like a one-stop shop, which was great! I didn't have to sell them through multiple sources on my own...

So my follow up question was: Do you know where else they are being sold, because it's bizarre they haven't been sold yet if you guys have so many connections? He straight up answers, "No, I don't know where else they are sold, and I am not sure about this. I only work for TicketsNow." Hahahahaha! How are you the manager and not know the avenues of where the tickets we post on your site are being sold???? At this point, I am infuriated because he tells me that because of the "BLOOP" I won't ever be able to see my tickets as listed, even though I am just supposed to believe they are bc he says so... He says this happens a lot because they have a lot of tickets on file, and "it just happens."

So this is a regular occurrence? If so, why couldn't they have said that in the first place?? Why was I on hold on and off for an hour for them to investigate my account, IF this is a regular occurrence for account to go "BLOOP"??? My final thoughts are that I think I was just robbed of 3 months where I could have listed my tickets elsewhere. I told him to just eliminate them from the website, because it's USELESS. And what do you know? I have NO confirmation e-mail to prove he did it, and my account is in "BLOOP" land so I can't see whether my tickets were taken off or not. WHAT A JOKE. DO NOT SELL YOUR TICKETS HERE PEOPLE!!!! END OF STORY. I am off to StubHub with my tickets, where I am getting regular updates and access to my tickets. ;)

Original review: March 11, 2019

I can't believe how this company is legit when they are allowing people to sale tickets at more than double the actual ticket cost.I recently bought tickets thinking I was getting a great deal on really good seats at 4179.00 for the 27 April 2019, The Temptations with The Four Tops. To my surprise the actual tickets' price was $89.00, clearly this was not expected. When I called customer service they told me they are resellers. Granted I should have picked up on something being out of whack when I created an account on Ticketmaster and it took me to TicketsNow after the account was created. Ticketmaster did not list the concert nor give a redirection warning to the TicketsNow site.

All looked legit until I got the tickets and saw what the price really was. Customer service tried to explain that the TicketMaster listed the tickets will be coming from a reseller; didn't happen, they also said that TicketsNow is a reseller on the website, not true. I asked to cancel the transaction and they said it couldn't be done, so I disputing the charge through VISA. Beware of them, I thought it was a crime to scalp event ticket for more than original face value.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I never received my tickets I ordered off of TicketsNow and every time I called them to see where my tickets were, no one gave me an answer. They put it under investigation and they haven’t kept me informed on what was going on. My concert is tomorrow and I can’t go because I have no tickets.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

In early January, I bought some tickets for an Empress Of show happening in March in Seattle even though I live in Vancouver BC. My intention was to buy through Ticketmaster directly and download the them to my phone but ended up getting redirected to TicketsNow which charged me for UPS shipping (this will come up later) and forced "ticket insurance" in order to purchase. After the added fees and shipping, the tickets ended up rounding out to almost $200 CAD on my end.

Fast forward to February, tickets still haven't arrived so I email inquiring about them as no tracking or any indication they've been sent is available. Their customer service correspondent messaged saying to email 2 weeks before the show if the tickets hadn't arrived. 7 weeks in, still nothing so I go to the ticket links on the artist's page to see if any are available as I completely lost faith these tickets will arrive at all. Come to find out not only are they e-tickets, they're not even through Ticketmaster (it's exclusively through Eventbrite) selling at $20 CAD a piece. Which means TicketsNow sold tickets they didn't even have in the first place and marked the price by 75%.

Long story short, I emailed a second time regarding the research I'd done and looking up on their company and cancelled the order, only after the customer service said they found me tickets which they would email (after they must have bought of Eventbrite). This company is a complete joke of blood-sucking mosquitos who re-sell tickets they don't even have and the reason artists are finding alternatives other than Ticketmaster to sell tickets. AVOID COMPLETELY!!! ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I purchased 9 concert tickets for 9 women. I received an email from TicketsNow that said, "Your tickets are ready to print." I clicked on the email, it took me to a page that said "print tickets". New screen pops up and says tickets will be emailed within minutes. About 10 min later the tickets pop up on my screen. I print them, but my printer had an issue with the drum and some of the bar codes were messed up. I try to click print again, it keeps taking me to the tickets will be emailed within minutes and nothing happens.

I call TicketsNow and ask for assistance, the customer service rep begins to tell me that my tickets are MOBILE only after I printed them last night and that there is no way I printed the tickets because they have been mobile only all along. (Apparently I am a liar.) She can't get the tickets to me and I can transfer individual tickets to each person and they have to download an account to present them at the concert. What a HUGE inconvenience! NEVER WILL USE TICKETMASTER OR TICKET NOW AGAIN! Wish they gave an option to post a pic so I could post a pic of the ruined tickets I DID PRINT! I specifically bought tickets that I could print because I have been to a venue when the app/internet was not working and could not get mobile tickets to pull up!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsNow?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I purchased a ticket on for the October 27th Florida/Georgia game. When I didn't get a tracking number, I called TicketsNow on October 25 and was told the ticket was double sold by the seller and that they would definitely find me a ticket that I could pick up locally when I arrived in Jacksonville. I drove all the way from Virginia to Florida to attend the game. TicketsNow waited until a few hours before the game to try and find me a ticket. Of course they were unsuccessful. It's November 14 and I still have not received a refund. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT and is A SCAM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I can't believe they're affiliated with Ticketmaster. I have reported them to my bank.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I purchased tickets for the PBR finals in Las Vegas In March of this year, we were so excited for our family trip that had been planned for over 6 months. Unfortunately we bacame part of the mandatory evacuations in Ventura county due to the Woolsey fire. I called TicketsNow as soon as I could to find out my options and I was told that the terms and conditions stated that they cannot refund or give me any type of credit for my tickets. I tried talking to a manager. Waited on hold for 20 minutes and then just gave up. I will never purchase tickets from them again and I suggest you don’t either.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I purchased tickets a week ago and the order doesn't even show up in my Order History on the ticketsnow.com website. I called this morning and sat on hold for a rep for about a half hour and had to give up. I called back this afternoon and got a rep after 26 minutes. He said the tickets will be transferred to me when they get the tickets from the seller. He said he'll e-mail the Flash Seats team to ask if they can move it along, but there's no promises because obviously an event coming up in January won't be their top priority. He avoided making any sort of commitment and more than once passed the delay off on either the seller or this "Flash Seats team." Very sketchy. Feels like I'm being set up for disappointment similar to many of the other reviews I've read here.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I bought Yankees tickets for a game 3 days away. Placed my order over phone and got my "pre-confirmation" order email. 2 hours later I get a phone call that they are cancelling my order because the seller has no way of getting me the tickets! I would think UPS overnight might work??? I asked why their website says guaranteed delivery before event and their rep gave me a total attitude. She wanted me to buy other tickets through her without offering me any discount. I told her to give me my refund and now I'm paying more $ for lesser of seats. DO NOT USE THIS SITE. WAY TO GO TICKETMASTER!

Original review: May 13, 2018

I had a very important engagement and had to sell my Taylor Swift tickets. I have sold through Ticketmaster in the past and never had a problem. This is the first time I had a problem reselling my tickets. I was not reselling for profit, I wanted to sell for face value or would consider without the ticket fees, or below the ticket value. For Taylor Swift tickets, Ticketmaster required I sell through TicketsNow. No longer could I sell through Ticketmaster, as I in the past. I'm not sure if this is because of the new mobile ticket entry, but I may rethink going to big venue concerts if mobile tickets are my only option. TicketsNow is a verified tickets site - I trusted the system.

My first try, TicketsNow wouldn't let me sell my tickets because if the venue wasn't listed, so I couldn't sell. I tried two weeks later, and the tickets at my venue were up for resale on TicketsNow, so I thought I would go through the proper channels. Again, because they are a verified tickets reseller! Also, as a consumer, wouldn't you want to purchase from a verified source?

Once I figured out how to list the tickets, I didn't have a choice on setting the price point. I could not go at the price I paid and had to go higher than my purchase price because the site claimed the tickets should resell at $252 minimum. Also, the price was fixed. In the past, when I sold through Ticketmaster, I could option to have the tickets on a sliding scale. On TicketsNow, there is no option for flex pricing. Message I received when my tickets were no longer for sale: Event - Taylor Swift. Date - Saturday, May 12, 2018 7:00 PM. Venue - Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA. Quantity - 4. Section - 206. Row - 14. Seats - 10 - 13. Listing Price - $258.82. List Until Date - Saturday, May 12, 2018. Pricing Method - Fixed Price.

A week before the event, I tried to lower the price, but TicketsNow would not allow me to lower my price. I was stuck selling it at $258.82 per ticket. The fixed price gives me the impression that Ticketmaster wants me to get stuck with the tickets so the concert venue and artist will make their profit. If hurts the customer and they lose the sale, it's not their problem.

So needless to say, I was stuck with the tickets. I'm disappointed that this did not work out for me. I take the blame for making the initial purchase because I did want to go. Based on this experience, I may never go to a Taylor Swift concert, like ever. Nor would I want to consider a purchase through Ticketmaster in the future knowing they will undercut the consumer.

I should have went with StubHub, but honestly was not sure how this would work with the new mobile ticket process. I was afraid Ticketmaster would find a way to deny me reselling through a third party vendor. If you do have to resell your tickets because something came up, look at ALL of your options. I'm very disappointed with my experience with TicketsNow and hope you do not become their next victim. It's a costly mistake.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Tickets not received at my parents' house. They were out of town & I came to their house 3x... 50 miles away to check the mail. Called the customer service. They said the tickets were delivered. This was for a 2 day event in February. The tickets arrived at my parents' house yesterday... almost a month later. Customer service says “sorry... we can’t do anything for you." Not even a discount for a future event. Very disappointed in this company... from customer service to calling me back to resolve this matter. Boycott this “pop-up” ticket service. Totally a fraud!

Original review: March 15, 2018

Bought 300$ worth of tickets for rent. They never arrived. The company blamed UPS and said I need to get a refund from them. Ups said TicketsNow will give a refund if they were lost in transit. After months of calling and no call backs, my credit card company disputed with them and refunded me my money.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I recently bought tickets to a show. I just found out the price of $57 was not the actual ticket price, which is currently $40. And on top of this, $22 service fees (not too unusual) and a $5 "shipping fee" even though these are print-at-home tickets. I did not realize I was buying from resellers. I would not have purchased the tickets if I knew it was from resellers. I did not see anything on the website that indicated this. I have visited other sites that resell, and it is clear what the business is. This site looked like a Ticketmaster company. Deceptive business. I will never use them again.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I went to TicketMaster to find tickets for my boyfriend for Christmas. I found a nearby, small venue that would have a band he likes. It appeared that there were only 8 tickets left! I thought I had really lucked out and needed to buy the tickets quickly... Not only did I jump at the chance but I talked two of his friends into buying tickets too! The tickets were $85 each plus a $34 fee! Everything in my head said this does not seem right but I thought I should hurry to buy and I could trust them since they are a "TicketMaster Company", right?

WRONG! After I purchased for $200 total, I was curious about the small, intimate venue so I went to their website to view pics. To my astonishment, I found that they were still selling tickets FOR $20.00!!! I called TicketsNow only to be told... "Sorry all sales are final" but that I could sell the tickets on their site if I wanted. Now, after reading the reviews (after the fact like a dummy), there is no way I will trust them to do business to sell the tickets with them too.

As I told the "customer service rep", it is WRONG to sell tickets that you KNOW are still available for face-value at the venue and that she should feel that this is MORALLY wrong... I am beyond angry and just sick to my stomach that I foolishly talked two friends into also throwing away $160.00! There had better not be one single issue with using these tickets... Ugh.

Original review: July 2, 2017

I was looking to buy Hans Zimmer tickets for the Shrine so I went to the website I trust the most which is Ticketmaster. When I clicked to find tickets it sent me to TicketsNow. I saw that it was a sister company to Ticketmaster & since I had never had a problem with Ticketmaster I decided to trust & buy 4 tickets. I got my email and a few minutes later my tickets ready to print. I double checked to see that I had my 4 seats 48 - 51 & the order number. I didn't print them because the concert isn't for another month so why bother.

For some reason I decided to check on my tickets today and saw that the tickets were different, I now have seats 48, 50, 52, & 54 with a completely different order number and the bar code numbers were not sequential. I went on my laptop to check for sure and my regular tickets popped up so I was relieved, Then I logged onto my email to print my tickets just to have them all ready and when I clicked to print I realized that they were the wrong ones that I saw on my phone. When I went back to Ticketsnow the tickets had changed.

I don't know what's going on, I called and was on hold for 30 minutes before I gave up and decided to send an email. I am still waiting for a response but this is ridiculous! $500 spent on these tickets! It still says on my email that I have tickets 48-51. This better have been a glitch and I better have not been scammed. I should've done my research on this website beforehand, that's on me. For trusting it because I have never had a problem with Ticketmaster before and I thought TicketsNow would be the same. I always wait till the day before to print my tickets and had no problem at all. This is the most stressful experience I've ever had when it comes to buying tickets & I pray that $500 did not go down the drain. I'm wondering if the tickets I bought are even real.

Original review: June 23, 2017

I bought a tickets for Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas. The seat selection map didn't match the venue (The Smith Center). The seat I got reservation for doesn't exist in that venue. I paid extra for better seats but it turned out I got the tickets for the cheapest seats (yes, I could select cheapest seats for 30% less on TicketsNow when I was making order). Sure they have similar complaints and sure they say they can't do anything if received ticket doesn't match order (exact wording is that "seats are not guaranteed") - business is business in the end. The business is not reliable if it can't guarantee the buyer to get what he paid for. It may be even illegal to do so. Stay away from this site. It is a shame that TicketMaster uses it as associated business.

Original review: June 3, 2017

I understand this is a ticket resale site, but I was completely flabbergasted to see the actual face value of my ticket was about 1/3 less than what I paid. In addition, the service fee and the delivery fee equalled the face value of the ticket. I am disappointed in this site, and I will not use it again. I am very displeased with Marc **, the original ticket buyer for inflating the price so dramatically.

Original review: May 31, 2017

I ordered front center tickets at top dollar, and the tickets delivered electronically the same day were front right. I immediately contacted Ticketmaster and TicketsNow to report the error. I suggested they refund my money, or find me the tickets I ordered (front center), or discount these inferior tickets. They declined all these suggestions and said the sale was final. Silly me, I didn't realize that this is actually their business model, not an innocent error! (see many similar reviews) I do not know how this company can even exist. I look forward to the day that Amazon starts selling tickets and wipes out Ticketmaster and TicketsNow.

Original review: April 29, 2017

Ticketmaster directed me to post my tickets on TicketsNow, a website they assured was a sister website. I posted them on TicketsNow for $315 each. The website said: "If all tickets sell, you'll make $630.00 (2 x $315.00). Your ticket(s) will appear on the site as $371.00 per ticket." TicketsNow actually posted the tickets for $268.42, leaving me with $536.84. Almost $100 less than they promised! I called to resolve this and they insisted that I set the price at $268.42, which is outrageous. I am absolutely furious. These people are scam artists. Their website infrastructure is atrocious. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I purchased tickets from Ticketmaster but could not attend the event. Ticketmaster told me I could not sell them back to Ticketmaster since I didn't purchase the insurance and suggested that I go to their "sister" site, Ticketsnow.com. I did that and posted the tickets for sale on Ticketsnow.com. They required for me to enter my Credit Card info in order to post them. I was selling tickets not buying tickets so that didn't make sense to me. I also was required to put in the bar codes listed on my tickets. I never sold the tickets through them and wound up selling them to a friend.

When my friend went to the concert, 2 other people showed up with the identical tickets, same barcodes. My tickets were fraudulently sold without my knowledge. Thankfully my friends got to sit in the seats and the 2 other people had to move to another section. DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I also cancelled my credit card used on this site so that they cannot commit fraud with my account number. Ticketmaster should NOT be recommending their customers to go to this site.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

Purchased tickets online through TicketsNow directed by TicketMaster. Never received tickets and then was told that they didn't exist, OOPS! But the ones that I bought and paid $14.95 for deliver for said "AVAILABLE - SHIPS IN 3 DAYS!" A total lie and misrepresentation. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. They are a scam company in my opinion.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I want to let you know that selling tickets on this website is a FRAUD. I assist to COPA AMERICA 2016 in the US and sold some tickets that I didn't use. The customer service explained me that I will receive my payment 30 days after the tickets were sold; and here I am, waiting for my payment six months later. E-mails have been sent every 15 or 20 days and the same excuse is given: Excuse No.1: Wait 2 more weeks, if the check doesn't arrive, write us back. Excuse No.2: Confirm us the address and we will reissued and send the check. Excuse No. 3: We don't send mail with tracking number (this is stupid because they are sending MONEY). Excuse No.4: We apologize for the issues with your payments. We will send a new check.

This all excuses are told in a mail chain for 6 months. They don't really care if I have plans for the money they owed me, or if I have to pay the credit card I used to pay the tickets or if extra charges were applied to me for not receiving my money on time, or if I have loan some money to pay the credit card, etc, etc. My advice is NOT USE THEIR SERVICE. THEY WILL ROB YOU.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

This site said you're only allowed 2 purchases per address but TSO site said 8 per user. When I looked at the site online they were charging 3xs what TSO was, and I had middle section row 1 seats in the middle 13 and 14 FYI. I called and they gave this BS answer about 2 purchases per address which I know isn't true. I called TSO number they didn't know site was doing this and the send it up the ladder on their end. Only by a act of God I got my tickets I ordered because they pulled this BS!!! Don't use them at all!!!

Original review: July 16, 2016

Charge $26.00 for $18.00 ticket plus $56.00 surcharge. Not even the seat I ordered.

Original review: April 27, 2016

I bought tickets on this site. I chose my seats (in the front) using the seating map provided which listed the prices of those seats. When the order was finalized and tickets printed, the seats printed on the tickets was actually in the last three rows and the prices printed on the tickets were more than 1/2 off what these fraudsters charged my card. When I called, I was told no refunds or exchanges and that I would have seen what I was getting prior to confirming... which was not the case. I am completely unsatisfied with tickets I did not chose and cannot use while paying over twice what they were actually worth. Oh and I was also charged "shipping charges" for emailed tickets... while also charged $40 processing fees! This shouldn't be legal!​

Original review: April 20, 2016

This company is a ** joke. I'm obviously ignorant regarding the law and legality of this operation, but I would assume that they are engaging in violently illegal business practices. I purchased tickets to a concert that was coming up in a few days, and on the site, it indicated that there were only 11 tickets left. Thinking I had to act fast, I bought two tickets immediately FOR $204. THIS CONCERT IS A TINY AIMEE MANN SHOW AT UC BERKELEY. Even so, I was content because I figured I had lucked out by snatching up some of the last available seats. However, moments later, a friend texted me that she had purchased tickets for $30 AFTER I BOUGHT MINE. Taking two minutes to dig through the internet, I realize that the TicketsNow portal appears first and as the most legitimate option when doing a Google search (which they pay Google to do).

Although it seems like an authentic place to purchase tickets, they do not indicate that they are in fact reselling other people's tickets at exorbitant markups. Now, the onus of responsibility for this ** up is certainly on me. I should have done some diligence and read between the lines. But this company, its WEBSITE, AND ITS PAID PLACE AS A TOP GOOGLE RESULT ARE INCREDIBLY AND PURPOSELY DECEPTIVE.

But that isn't the end of the story. I called immediately and pleaded for them to cancel the transaction. The woman on the other end informed me that the resellers are the ones with the final say in whether or not the purchaser can cancel the transaction. She told me to wait on hold for a moment so that she could contact the reseller and ask if they would allow a cancellation. 20 seconds later she hops on the line and tells me that unfortunately the reseller declined my request to cancel. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ** WAY THAT SHE SPOKE WITH ANYONE IN THE 20 SECONDS I WAS ON HOLD. Who would pick up a phone call from a random number at 10:30 AM and complete a conversation within 5 seconds?

"Not to worry," she told me. She would help me resell the tickets through their site. Fine, I thought, at least I'll make some money back. So the sale went through and I call back to sell the tickets through their service. ONLY THE WOMAN WHO PICKED UP THE CALL TELLS ME THAT THEY CAN'T RESELL those tickets because the concert is in 5 days. I told her that I understand she is merely an employee working for a living and that she was wonderfully courteous towards me, but that the company she works for is the devil incarnate. I'm lucky I got away with only losing $200, as I've seen so many stories here where people lost much more. I will contest the charges on my credit card. They absolutely lied to me and were in no way forthcoming about their business. Avoid at all costs, and if you have some type of legal leverage, please consider gathering the people here for a class action lawsuit.

Original review: April 15, 2016

After buying tickets on Ticketmaster and finding better tickets for the event, I was told by Ticketmaster that this event could not be resold, however I could call TicketsNow.com and list them. A complete joke and waste of time. Not only did the tickets not show up, actually seeing your tickets in a search was impossible. The listing starts with the lowest priced first and unless you scroll through all of the tickets to get to yours, they are never seen. When you call and are on hold forever, they seem like they can't find your information. Even when you check in to your own account, it doesn't list the tickets. This required numerous calls and holds to finally end up deleting the tickets and selling them myself. Don't waste your time if you are trying to sell tickets. My advice... don't buy tickets from Ticketmaster in the first place. There are other options that the people you speak to are much more knowledgeable and friendly.

Original review: April 14, 2016

This company will not honor completed orders even after you've checked out. Got a phone call to let me know that even though I had purchased and been charged for tickets, that they were "no longer available" and my order would be canceled. Apparently this site works with outside ticket brokers that are given preferential treatment when they decide they want to change the price of a ticket after it's already sold! How is that legal/ethical, I have no idea, but don't be surprised when you don't get your tickets.

Original review: April 2, 2016

I will never buy tickets from this company again!!! Save yourself the hassle. I purchased and was charged 3,500 for Masters golf tickets I gave to my husband for Christmas. I never received any information regarding the tickets so I called them and was told closer to the event I will receive an email with instructions. I have airfare ready for next week and hotel and have called them 7 times. I was promised a call the following day because their notes showed no info from seller. They never called. After calling several more times, I was put on hold and after 28 minutes disconnected. They ask you your number in case you are disconnected so must happen a lot, and when I was disconnected... no call. I am currently on hold again by the rudest employee ever. Third world customer service.

Original review: March 18, 2016

I was excited to purchase tickets to the Bad Company/Joe Walsh concert for my wife. In my haste, I did not research every website as I should have. I purchased tickets through TicketsNow, as I did not want to miss out, thinking they might be sold out on the first or second day. I completed my purchase online and that nagging voice in my head was telling me that something was not right with the price, but my wife was on the phone at the time I purchased them and her excitement blocked out my rational thought process, as she had been waiting all her life to see Bad Company in concert.

Once I got the tickets in the mail today, I finally took a "close" look at what was paid, as the face value of the 2 tickets I bought was $125 each, total of $250 dollars. With the service charge included, I paid TicketsNow a total of $674 for 2 tickets. I also noted that TicketsNow charged me $115 dollar service fee, just $10 shy of the real cost of one ticket. If you are reading this, take my warning here seriously and DO NOT buy tickets from this website/company. It is a total rip-off. TicketsNow will charge you a huge price for the tickets and also charge you a HUGE service fee, for only clicking on a mouse a few times, printing up the ticket(s) and sending them via ground UPS. Please make sure you check other websites (to include the venue site) for ticket purchases. Again, I will warn you, if you are purchasing concert tickets, DO NOT purchase them from TicketsNow. You will regret it later.

TicketsNow expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tickets Now is an online ticket resell market. They allow individual resellers to list tickets they can't use for theater, music or sporting events and sell them directly to fans.

• Sell unusable tickets: If you've purchased event tickets that you can't use or return for a refund, you can create a Tickets Now account and resell them.

• Find rare tickets: Looking for tickets to a sold-out show? Check Tickets Now for resellers.

• Event cancellation policy: If you purchased tickets for an event on Tickets Now and the event is canceled, the company will give you a full refund.

• Gift cards: Buy gift cards for $25, $50, $100 or $500 denominations.

• Authenticated tickets: Tickets Now is affiliated with Ticketmaster, who authenticates all resell tickets based on their bar codes.

• Best for: Tickets Now is best for concert-goers, sport enthusiasts, gift-givers and theater aficionados.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs