2. Shopping

Little Caesars Pizza

3.1/5 (263 ratings)

About Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Caesars Pizza?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I have never experienced customer service so bad in my life. I ordered pizza on the Little Caesars app. The pizza never came, I was sent a photo 3.5 hours later on where my pizza was left. But before I received the photo, I called Little Caesars. No answer, the phone just rang. So I drive to the store, a male employee comes up the counter after about 3 mins of waiting. He says "what can get you?" I say we'll I never got my pizza that I ordered 2.5 hours ago. He immediately replies, we aren't responsible for delivery orders. He says what app did you use. You need to call them. I reply" the Little Caesars app" I tried calling you and you didn't answer. He says our phones don't work.

I say ok that's ridiculous, he says we called the phone guy, but they haven't fixed them yet. I say, I don't care about that, I just want my pizzas. He says well you need to call the Delivery company... He says we don't have Delivery drivers. Then a lady comes out, and I say I ordered pizza on your app, I never got my pizza. She says we don't give refunds, I say. I don't want a refund, I want my fucking $50 worth of pizzas. She says, ma'am you need to leave, I say "No, I want my pizzas." They both tell me to leave and sorry but they can't help me. And laugh and say bye bye! Hahaha. So I wasted $50 on pizzas. Got nothing and the manager laughed.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I ordered on the app. When my app told me that my order had arrived I go outside and nothing was there. The driver took a picture and took the order with them and little Caesar said that can do a refund because there is proof that it was delivered. So the driver got 40 dlls worth of food and got paid to deliver it and I ended up eating leftovers because this driver stole my food and one is responsible for it

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Treats their customers like absolute garbage. This establishment is down right disrespectful, rude and is not family friendly. Having multiple customers waiting over an hour for their Little Caesars order, and the staff are literally YELLING at the customers so loud we can hear them OUTSIDE that they are NOT ALLOWED to have refunds so they can go home and have their evening with their families only shows how in over their head the Manager truly is and that they are not businesses smart at all. There is absolutely no way, and no reason, we will ever order Little Caesars again.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Poor Customer Service, Blatantly Rude Staff. Went in to order a pizza this evening first time going to this location. [HUNTSVILLE, TX] Looked on the menu and asked if they had any pizzas ready not knowing how they operated. Girl at the counter goes “DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ANYTHING IN MY BOX?” I said "What?" She goes again “DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ANY PIZZAS MY BOX, MY BOX EMPTY!” I explained I hadn’t been there and don’t know how anything works and she could’ve just said we don’t have any pizzas ready right now.

How hard is it to just give good customer service to people who treat you with respect and come into the place you work to eat? If you don’t like your job don’t work there but don’t be blatantly rude to me for trying to get a pizza from a pizza shop. First and last time I make this mistake. Trash. **To the girl, Don’t be surprised when you work jobs like this your whole life talking to people that way and expecting to make it in life. You’re a detriment to any company you work for. You earn your place everyday.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Stephen who answered the phone claimed he was a manager was the rudest gentleman I've ever met. 1st he told me could offer me a refund. I explained him that be fine but he's like all it'll take 10 business days. "That's fine. Can I just get a replacement for the breadsticks that were complete dough next time I come in," then he starts going on about how I need to dig through my trash and drive 20 minutes to bring it back to him or we don't get anything. I told him I took pictures but I wasn't going to dig through my trash and waste 20 mins driving back in. I'm arguing with him about this.

Of course he's telling me that all I do was go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and I never once said that I'd be fine with getting a different replacement next time I came in. Which was the very 2nd thing I said to him after I told him I didn't need a refund. He was the most insulting, rude horrible person I have ever had the displeasure of speaking with at that store. I will be attempting to contact not only corporate but also the owners that I know on the chain in this particular area. That behavior has never been displayed by any other of their employees while I was there, nor when I worked there years ago. I'm guessing because of the pandemic they're desperate for employees and they've decided that customer service no longer matters as long his grammators as long as they have an employee even if he is rude, obnoxious and beyond insulting to people.

Original review: July 20, 2021

I ordered Little Caesars delivery for the first time, the email says you can track your order but doesn’t state you have to. We were streaming a movie on the phone and it was about 29 minutes past when we were suppose to receive our pizza. Called the 800 number and talked to the manager, the door dash driver just placed our food on the porch and left. We didn’t know so the neighbor cat was in our food when we opened the door. The manager said, "Well common sense you should of clicked on the link and you would of known when the food was there." I stated most people and delivery places will ring the doorbell or knock when they leave, we didn’t know. The manager states, "Not our problem, you got your food, we will not replace or give your money back!" Just kept stating, "It’s your responsibility not our, you should of tracked your food." The email didn’t say we had to track it, they could of knocked or rang the doorbell! Will never go through them again!!!

Original review: July 18, 2021

We were more than halfway through eating the pizza, when my 8yr old asked for a slice. So I grab one and see something black that I thought could of been burnt cheese or burnt pepper. But with a closer look I saw the fly. Half its body cooked inside the cheese topping...I almost gave that slice to my son. Next time I'll check the pizza before I take it...but how come nobody saw it from the moment it came out the oven and then boxed...it HAD to be obvious! KING CITY, CA is disgusting...dirty and skinless, and racist.

Original review: June 30, 2021

I read reviews when choosing what to buy, although I’ve never written one myself until now. I ordered a pizza from the store on Valley Ave in Homewood before 7pm to be ready around 7:10. My four year old son who was extremely excited about eating pizza from a place he’s never tried before rode with me to pick it up. A poorly written note on the door said they decided to close at 7:00. The meal was paid for and no one bothered to call me about the closing. It was a childhood favorite of mine but won’t be for my son. Who was working at the time and left? I couldn’t even get an answer from customer service to get my refund.

Original review: June 12, 2021

The hot and ready is yesterday's old pizza. It's never fresh. I want mine out of the oven and they don't wanna cook a new one for you. THEY WANT YOU TO BUY THE OLD ONE FROM WHEN THEY OPENED IT AND ITS NOW DINNER. Yucky.

Original review: April 25, 2021

I have been going to Little Caesars for years now and the last few times I've ordered from there my pizzas are never fully cooked and the breadsticks are the same way. I'm extremely disappointed with their products here lately. I have to put everything in the oven and finish cooking it every time I go there now. That can make someone sick.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information