2. Shopping

Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.38/5

Little Caesars Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Caesars Pizza?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

First time I went to Little Caesars very impressed. Pizza was terrific and I love the way they operate. They have a great website and the service was a plus. Really terrific and I did online ordering which turned out to be great.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Just got an all meat deep dish and it was great! The delivery was on time too. Got tired of Paying RT prices. Happy I took that chance. I will definitely go there more often. There was a lot of meat and cheese and the crust was really good too.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 25, 2020

One advice for peeps who wants to enjoy LC pizza - order in advance! Do not expect them to be on time if you order within 30 mins - never happened in my life. Usually, i order LC around 4:45-5pm for dinner and they deliver it around 6:30ish which is perfect for me. If you order one near Glendale area, call and ask for John - manager at Glendale who offers very good deals if you can order 5 pies or more.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I ordered a supreme pizza from Little Caesars and it's 11 bucks and the mushrooms tasted canned and the bell pepper was in huge chunks just thrown on not even really cooked! It was just a horrible pizza! Not worth the money spent on it and it didn't even taste good! That hands down is the worst supreme pizza I ever had and I'm really disappointed about it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I have Never had to wait 30 minutes while one cashier counts the register or takes online orders. Another customer comes in and simply asked how long and was yelled at so badly and the cashier rolled her eyes at her. Like really?? It was 5 of us just standing there until she got good and ready to serve us. This happens every time. I visit this location at least once a week but no more!!! This is the Little Caesars pizza place on Floyd rd in Mableton Georgia.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

Today was so disappointing. I ordered 2 Deep dish pizzas, 2 zesti cheese pizzas and bread sticks. The employees did not wear their masks properly (mask just hanging on the side of their face) and some of them were talking and laughing with no masks on at all while preparing my pizza order. This Little Caesars chain in McMinnville, OR does not follow CDC Covid-19 safety rules. I was polite to the employees but I cancelled my order because I did not feel it was safe to take that home to my family. I think this place should rather just shut down if they can't be serious about customer and employee safety.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

This is the worst platform for pizza delivery this decade. I hate it and I would rather order from anywhere but here just to avoid they’re completely ridiculous website, step it up fellas. For such a huge pizza company I’m shocked at how garbage their website is.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I went to Little Caesars to buy pizza and discovered the entire line of workers making pizza without face masks or gloves to protect the public from the virus Covid-19. On discovering this I left immediately. Unfortunately I didn't think of taking pictures or speaking to any manager. I'm 62 years old and already have problems with breathing (I currently take 5 breathing medicines that include inhalers of different sorts) and upon seeing what was going on, I got scared and left quickly.

Original review: July 10, 2020

I feel disrespected and disgusted. I usually get a pizza from Lil Caesars, but never again. We ordered, and I guess for covid 19 reasons, but usually their door is open, they take money, they don't have mask nor gloves on. But they delivered to me this time, the delivery boy knocked, and did UPS number. Left the food on my dirty door mat, where ants, bugs, anything could have got to it. Left it on the ground like I am a dog. I Feel disrespected. Lil Caesars won't get another dime from us. I am disgusted, I don't understand, is it because I am **. I understand for covid reasons, but no one else is throwing my food on the ground for me to pick it up. Then when I asked why they just put it on the ground he has no genuine explanation. That's crazy. How they knew I what the door, they left before I even opened the door, but I caught him before he drove off.

Original review: July 5, 2020

I ordered a Pizza, Crazy Bread and a 2 Litter of Pepsi. The Pepsi was not delivered. I called the store, they said to call Door Dash so I did. At this exact moment I am writing this I am on hold for the 4th person at DoorDash. All I want is the 2 litter delivered or a $3.00 credit. I am sure that by now the company has spent way more than 3.00 on costs and I still don't have a resolution. I will never order delivery from Door Dash again or any place that delivers from them. I understand errors and started out this process just wanting a credit. The last person I spoke with processed a credit and gave a confirmation number in about 3 minutes. Whole process was about 30 minutes and my food got cold while on the phone with them.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information