1.49/5
Based on 179 reviews that contain star ratings

180 Little Caesars Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Very dry pizza. It never fails at this location. Ya get the "pizza" home only to find that what is in the box is dough with tons of cheese and pepperoni, and can barely find any sauce. It's like chewing gum. One day we took a pizza home, peeled off the cheese and pepperoni just to see the amount of sauce, it looked like they spread around maybe a tablespoon of sauce. So we pretty much are getting a round flat grilled cheese. If you call to complain all you get is attitude. So I drove the pizza back to the location and showed it to them. Yes they made me a new pizza, but I mean come on now, it's pizza, where's the sauce??? Ya put enough cheese on it to choke a person, lighten up on the cheese and throw some more sauce on there. Also not great customer service to have customers standing at register waiting for them to finish their conversation with other employees gossiping/complaining about other employees.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Once again I'm buying 2 pepperoni pizzas. Once again I'm having to wait over ten minutes and still waiting. Can't complain enough on these people. They are so disappointing. They don't seem to be able to keep a good staff. Never ready. Their slogan is misleading.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Owners need to educate and hold their employees responsible for SQF (safe quality food). The store in Fort Wayne, Indiana (Rudisill Ave) had a recent episode with an employee rubbing his face/hair and doing unmentionable act with the dough which was recorded and put on YouTube (since deleted). I emailed the company and received a callback. They stated that the employees do not have to wash their hands when working with the dough because the temperature of the pizza oven will kill all germs. Are you kidding me? What people don't know is that if someone intentionally harms food product it can be deemed a terrorist act. Way to go Little Caesars... No standards or ethics regarding the health of your consumers only looking at the bottom line. The name of the company should be changed to "Little Cesspool."

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

The manager at the Tarrant City location in Birmingham Alabama - He never is rude. Always nice and I always keep cookies her hand. He always has a smile on his face and if you have an issue with your pizza he will happily correct it.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Although properly prepared, the final product is VERY salty. In fact, according to Little Caesars menu options (nutrition guide), a single slice of pepperoni pizza boasts 540 mg of sodium. Using CDC guidelines for sodium intake, two slices is over 30% of the total recommend intake. Thirsty, yet?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: July 26, 2018

The food in the Southwest Florida market is disgusting. Managers are putting wings, already-flattened dough in pans, and cinnabites in the cooler all night, to sell the next day. Managers are making free strombolis for themselves whenever they want. They do not give a damn about quality food or customer service. I haven't spent a dime there since May, and never will again. The owner needs more food handling training.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I tried to order plain cheese stuffed crust pizza last week but the store was out of the cheese for the stuffed crust, so I ordered plain cheese and was told that I could order the stuffed crust next time for the reduced price as they were out that day. Yesterday (July 21st) I called and informed Angel of the same and ordered a stuffed crust with onions and green peppers. She said she would honor the lower price but then charged me the menu price. I took the pizza home and it had one tablespoon of sauce on the whole pizza.

I called today (July 22nd) and spoke to Michelle who was very curt and not at all polite. She informed me that she would write my name in the book and that I need the paper receipt to get a replacement, Who keeps the Paper Receipt but I had a picture of the Paper Receipt and She won't even accept the Photo of Paper Receipt (Her Name is: "Michelle"), Luckily I had one but if you want to have the money refund or replacements I suggest that you keep the Paper Receipt because if you don't they won't honor it. She also suggested I tell them heavy sauce the next time I order. This was not my first time ordering pizza so there was no need to be snarky and sarcastic about it. The staff does not know how to speak courteously and does not answer the phone calls promptly, it took me an hour to get through. AWFUL SERVICE. STAY AWAY. :( :( :(

Original review: July 9, 2018

I went to place an order, got 3 crazy bread. None had butter or cheese on them. Just straight bread, the wings were undercooked. I called them to explain the situation and the guy said he was a manager but was not. Told me I had no common sense because I told him I would not be returning that day seeing I was home and didn't live close to the store. I show up and asked for the manager in duty and the girl at the counter said she's too busy.

I asked for the manager again and Brandi came out all with attitude. I explained the situation and she said she can't do anything because the store manager wasn't there. Once again I was lied to, I said, "Can we please get the manager on the phone?" She rolled her eyes and had a private phone conversation with someone. She said, "I love you too" when she hung up. When I asked to speak with the "manager" is when Brandi ended the conversation. She said, "The manager asked for your information and he will call you." I said, "I too need his information." She crumbled up the paper she was writing on and said "I'll be with you on 10 to 20 mins. I am busy with an order." Do not go to this establishment. They do not care about customer service, cooking your food properly, or making their mistakes right so you will return.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Pensacola FL, and Pace FL Little Caesars locations are charging what I believe to be illegal surcharges when using a credit card for purchase. This not legal in the state of Florida to do. They are disguising the practice as giving a cash discount, but there is no discount for using cash... you just don't get charged the .59 cent surcharge is all. They are also trying to say this is a transaction fee on all purchases but it is not. If you place the order online and pay with a credit card no surcharge is added... So the argument of every transaction at this location charging a transaction fee is not accurate. It happens only when you use a credit card to pay onsite at the store which is a violation of Florida Law. I tried to alert corporate but it's gone nowhere. There are hundreds of pizza places that do business the right way. I will take my business to them.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I completed an online order. I noticed I was not asked for the delivery address. I called the store. The Store Manager told me they don't do refunds and that I should contact customer service. I asked for the Customer Service Number, he did not have it! I went online, look for the number and called. I was told that refunds are made on every store; however, that particular store did not have the system to do refunds. For me to get a refund, a claim was going to be processed and sent to the franchise manager. I called the store again to tell them that I was not satisfied with the service and that it was that particular store the one who did not do any refunds. The manager was not happy and hung the phone on me. The store is located in Erdman Ave. Baltimore MD.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Hot and ready? Yeah right... I don’t know why they advertise that but don’t have pizzas ready. Very disappointing. Then I get suckered into waiting because they inform me after I have paid it will take 10 min for my order... 15-20 min later I have pizza... what a joke!

Original review: April 17, 2018

We eat quite a bit of pizza. Our absolute new favorite is Little Caesars at Thomas Crossroads, Sharpsburg, Ga. We eat the pizza from the one in Newnan as well, but everyone we have talked to says the same thing. The one at Thomas Crossroads is so much better! Please put one in Senoia, Ga.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I was told by a worker weeks ago to order my most cheese before coming to the store, because they don't make a lot of those. I ordered and was told to come to the window, it took me 5 to ten minutes to get there. I waited 20 minutes for my order, then when I received my pizza it was a basic cheese pizza, once I got I also noticed I didn't even get a receipt.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I entered the facility with my son on Friday March 16, 2018! As I proceeded to enter the Little Caesars the manager decided to start yelling from the back of the store because I was entering the store but I obviously had the door open. She got mad and while I am talking to my friend is screaming. "I'm a human. What are you doing." I was lost cause I was entering to order pizza for my 8yr old son and his friend. As I entered she proceeded to tell me that I was wrong for having the door open. I told her I wasn't that serious. She said, "I don't care". I'm human like you!

I proceeded to ask where’s the manager. She told me it was her and she didn't care what I had to say. I said, "You can’t talk to me like that. You’re a manager." She scared, "I don't care. Call Little Caesars. Report me." I was like, "Who says that. Aren't you the manager," she said. I told her I was going to entertain her and I just wanted to order pizza so told I don't care I am not serving you. I said, "You cannot do that. Are you serious." She said "Yes, I can." I said, "Well someone else can help me and you don't have to service me." Said no one is at this moment.

A man was standing there listening to the whole thing. 2 more man entered and a lady. Now there’s 4 people in the store including me, my son and his friend. There’s 7. I proceeded to tell her, "Ok you don't have to serve me but my son hungry and he asks pizza. My son was yet the first one in the line even with the 3 people behind him. She proceeded to ignore my child and take the next customer and the next. My son then tells her, "I'm next." She tells him, "I am not going to give you pizza." I was standing at the door of the store in disbelief like she just told an 8 yr old he cannot order so the men ordered their pizza.

The lady was last she then tells the manager that she cannot do that. She has serve my child. She tells the lady she doesn't have to because of his mother. The lady tells she can't still do that. Kids are innocent! She proceeded to tell her give the young man pizza. He’s a kid. She kept insisting that she doesn't want to. The lady said, "That's enough. You have to. You’re a manager. You have not let your anger get to you and do your job. You are working because of the lady." My son was finally served his pizza, this young lady name is Kemi as I was told she was with 2 other employees at the moment working. I entered at 7:20. She served us our pizza at 7:31. I have the receipt! If this is the manager in this facility she has no manners and she is highly rude as such to be a manager at a facility like Little Caesars on Mt. Eden section of the Bronx.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Little Caesars no longer has their $5 hot and ready pepperoni to go when you arrive. If you want one you’re going to have to wait 8-15 minutes. They will sell you a $6 Extra Most Bestest for immediate consumption as they have plenty in their warming ovens. Total ripoff. They force you to pay more. Is it Extra? No. Both times I’ve bought it from two different locations it has had as much or even less than their $5 Hot and Ready. Does it have extra pepperoni? Hard to tell. Neither pizzas has pepperoni placed on them. It was simply tossed in clumps haphazardly.

Most Bestest? NOPE. I’ve had better pizzas and for the same price at some hole in the wall Mom and Pop shop. Little Caesars are such a ripoff now that I will pay more somewhere else for a better quality pizza than to reward shoddy service, food and an underhanded business model. I expect to get what I pay for, not be forced to pay more for less. I prefer to spend my money rewarding good businesses.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I have purchased this pizza deal (Extra Most Bestest) for my mother (who watches too much tv) twice now and she keeps getting angry with me, because I am charged 6.99 plus tax instead of the 6 bucks that is advertised in the television commercials. The pizza has been fine, but can we please get the pricing correct at all franchises? 70 year-old ladies can be brutal.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

The Little Caesar on West 10th street I went for my pizza. I saw a mouse run across the floor by the food area. The gm and DM had very bad customer service. They had a very bad attitude towards the customers. I will never go there again. I would not recommend that store to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I witnessed a customer standing in the cold 7 degrees outside of store in Ohio. The employee Rosa ** was to open at 10:30 am, Rosa saw the customer, I was on my way to Subway with my adult son, I told Subway cashier and manager because the customer was really cold next door, the Subway manager says Little Caesars corporate office tells Little Caesars franchises not to open doors until two customers are standing there?

The store is in Ashtabula Ohio Little Caesars on Rt 20 near West Ave. I frequent the Little Caesars there but since DEC 27th 2016 last year the place is crappy, crappy pizza crappy service. Nothing is ever hot and ready like reg Hot-N-Ready, if you pay in cash they don't want to give you a receipt and when they see you have a twenty they try to talk you into purchasing crazy bread and other items you don't want, they push the extra bestest and never have Hot N Ready reg ready to go wait time 15-20 mins. No other customers in the store, pizza is either undercooked or over cooked and you get diarrhea every time, I do anyway, it's getting to the point why waste $5.55 to get ill. Before the front counter renovation in DEC 2016 it was a great place to eat. Now don't bother.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I went to the Little Caesars in Barberton. I have gone here since it first opened. The past few times I have ordered from here, the pizzas have been overcooked and burnt. I get home (about 5 minutes away) and notice that my 4 pizzas are overcooked and burnt. When I called to place my order, I even specified that I would like the pizzas to be taken out earlier since the last time they were burnt. I returned and spoke with 2 supervisors about getting my money back. I was informed that they cannot do this. They can either remake the food or give me a store credit. I was adamant that neither of this was satisfactory. I wanted to get my money back and go someplace else to get our dinner. After going back and forth, I finally said, "Just remake them. I need to get home." I have never had this issue with the other Little Caesars in Akron.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I just bought a box of pizza for my son and wife and brother and myself and when I got done eating my son calls me over to him and tells me that there is a long piece of hair in his pizza so I took a glance and saw it my self. So I went up to the restaurant and asked for them to replace it. They said no so then I ask the general manager to replace it and he also said no nor would give me my money back. So I got a picture of the general manager and the pizza so that on Tuesday I will call corporate Tuesday around 2 pm when I get off of work and complain about the situation and I will also contact job bureau. I ordered the box of pizza that was the most extra bestest around 7:00 pm and 7:30 pm on December 22, 2017, my wife was with me when I ordered the pizza. So my wife is a witness to this event. My son also will say he did find a piece of hair. This store is located in Crowley Texas on MAIN and CROWLEY RD.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I just bought a Hot & Ready Pizza from Little Caesars in San Benito, Texas and found strands (meaning more than one) of hair mixed in the cheese throughout the pizza. In the Little Caesars in San Benito, Texas, the staff making and selling the pizza don't all wear hats and none wear hairnets. Called CUSTOMER SERVICE (1-800-722-3727), but office is closed. So I left a message with my full name & phone number and repeated it 3 to 4 times on the answering service so they can call back.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Drive thru pizza is a given hot and ready, I just was not expecting it to be so hard and crispy, especially when I ordered the deep dish, one of the more expensive pizzas sold here. It was hard and crispy, little taste and not much meat. I have bought here for years and it seems all of a sudden the quality has been slipping.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I normally do not leave a review but I haven't been to Little Caesars since 2012 because of a bad experience; I was looking forward to breadsticks. The lady was very nice however when I got home I found they were burnt & hard. Only two were soft and edible... What a waste, I will not be going back.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I went to Gibsonia Little Caesar's for lunch today and I have to say I was impressed. The lady at the counter (Marisa) was extremely professional and kind. My food was hot and ready to roll just as promised. Thank you for the great service and fresh food.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Why hasn't anyone or a group gone forward and sued Little Caesars Pizza company for misleading advertising? I only once went into my local L.C.P. and paid for a ExtraMostBestest pizza only to find there were a lot less pepperonis on the pizza. Yes, I know the owner can save money by applying less and making more money. But, when does it stop? Those who continually buy this pizza are only perpetuating the problem which lets the company and its franchisees get away with it. Seems to me a class action lawsuit no-brainer!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Their pizza is hot and ready. It's really good, a little bit too greasy, but it is still good. The price isn't bad. If you are looking for a cheap hotel and ready pizza you should go to Little Caesars.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

The new commercial involving a son and a dad, as a minister of the Gospel I think it promotes child rebellion and disobedience to parents. That's what is wrong with America today widespread rebellion among children and parents. Every time I see this commercial I get sick to my stomach. When the commercial comes on in the segment the dad leans down. The dad's hat had "#1 Dad" on the cap, and the child rips off the "#1" from the dad's cap. This is unacceptable and I know I can't be the only one with this complaint.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

The store was clean! The guys were chill and very helpful. I was too lazy to cook and needed to eat something. Had to wait 10 min. for a pizza to be ready, it was great. First time trying it and it was good!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

My family received a Little Caesars hot and ready pepperoni pizza. Upon getting home and opening the box, we discovered a disgusting TOOTH on top of our pizza. I have contacted the company headquarters as well as receiving a call from their insurance team. I was advised to send the tooth back to them in the prepaid self addressed envelope they sent overnight via UPS. I never heard a word, as this has been months now. I decided to reach out once again in hopes of receiving a final report from Little Caesars to confirm this tooth. Was it a human tooth, animal tooth, etc? I was told their company "never received it." Knowing good and well they did.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

No I live seriously right around the corner from Little Caesars and so far as the cheapest place I can go to and walk to since I don't have a vehicle to go any other place but everytime I go there I call and order light sauce for my son because he's allergic to tomatoes and Etc. Insider he gets a rash around his lips. I order they tell me to leave 15 minutes and it should be ready. I wait 15 minutes maybe 20 minutes and I still wait a half hour. This time I call at 5:33 I go there about maybe about 45 minutes later and I still did not get my food until about 7 and it was not light sauce.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information