Little Caesars Pizza

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have went twice now on two Sundays in a row at the address of 1241 Little School Rd, Kennedale, Texas 76060 - wanting a supreme pizza and they do not have the ingredients for such! Why - I ask them to increase the supply order so this could stop but the same guy said, "I'm just an employee"... really - He could pass it on to management to correct the situation. So I no longer will shop at this location but I plan to talk to the manager and go to corporate office - district or whoever I have to have them make it right for my family's expense. Thank you - so go to the address at 157 fm Arlington, Texas - good folks.

So there's a new location here in town and since I live in Mexico it's become one of the most popular pizza places to in the afternoons or lunch. Everything's great there except for when you order some cheese bread you have to pay an additional 15 pesos for the marinara sauce, but when you order bread sticks you get the sauce for free. How is it that you pay a minimal amount for bread sticks and get the sauce free, but when you pay a significantly higher price for cheese bread, you have to pay for the sauce???

I use Little Caesars quite often, however the last time I ordered a pizza it was so salty we couldn't even eat it. I don't usually take food back because I've seen firsthand what people do to those who complain. Very dissatisfied. Prob won't go back.

I had never tried Little Caesars before because. We didn't have one here where I live but they have one now and I went there Sunday before last and got a Pizza and only cost 5 dollars for LARGE Pepperoni and 10 for Sausage and pepperoni and it taste good. A five dollar large! You can't beat that. I appreciate them. I appreciate that they don't charge you an arm and leg and you get your money's worth of meat too. I've been back there 4 times since then! I also went today, got another pizza. They haven't let me down at all.

I went to purchase food and my total was $18.22. And when I show the cashier my card for the payment she said there is $.59 additional charge for the convenience of using the Plastic card so I left the food for them to keep and I wouldn't go back again unless they change this policy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

I just ordered their pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars. Yes it $5. That's not my fault that their price but the girl working there today. I believe she is Brazilian not sure. Her name is Nuvia **. She should be fired. I asked for a fresh made pizza. She took my hard earned money and she went in the back, made the pizza with her dirty money handling hands. Did not wash her hands then took my pizza out of the slow rolling at least 5 mins too early. I got the pizza in 4 to 5 mins max. She cut it up, put it in a box, and kinda threw the pizza on the counter in front of me and said, "Here." No thank you. No your pizza is ready. Nothing but HERE! I was so taken back by her attitude I didn't have nothing to say but thanks. When I got home and opened the box half the pizza was not even cooked so I had to put in my oven for 6 mins at 350 till it was cooked. I just can't go back there when she is there anymore.

This place is a rat's dump. The owner is oriental scumbag that only cares about nothing since he knows that people in this low income neighborhood really have no other choice so he doesn't care and care. What sucks is that it's in my neighborhood and close to me. I am so tired of this kind of treatment by businesses in City Heights in San Diego. Something must be done to stop this.

This message is for the b that took my order. It's not your store you're a worker only so what I don't want to order something more expensive. It's my choice what I want to order and how much I want to spend. You should do your job and not mistreat people if you don't like how much the want to spend. It really none of your business and if you don't like your job go find a job you like loser. And to corporate of Little Caesars I say this just because someone buys your franchise shouldn't give them the right to give bad service and product to their customers without any consequences. It's not right. It can cost more than just one bad store. Maybe it could cost your brand as a bad place to get a pizza. It could cost you your jobs Mr. CEO.

I went into Little Caesar's in Vallejo on Redwood. They made me wait 30 minutes for 1 bacon pizza and 1- 3 meat. They tell me they accidentally put my order behind customers who came after me so everyone was getting theirs before mine and multiple pizzas for some. I got reimbursed for 1 pizza for waiting so long. 45 minutes later my pizzas were done. They never have pizza ready and always make customers wait 10-20-30 minutes. They need to close down, have pizzas ready like other locations do, or open another location on Sonoma. I have an old register receipt by the way.

I ordered a pretzel pizza and a cheese one, had to wait ten minutes for my pretzel one so my cheese one was cold. Halfway gone I realized the pretzel pizza was only a regular crust w/ the cheese sauce, etc and was $1 more. I drive back and the cashier argued my pizza was indeed pretzel and the other customers were laughing saying "no, it only had salt on it! Lol!" He said I could wait for a new one but it will look the same, only thing making it pretzel crust (not pretzel pizza) was a strip of pretzel dough around perimeter.

I said "no I had them before and it was very pretzel-like before." So he showed me another one, earlier saying I had to wait for a new one. This one only was browner due to baking too long, not pretzel dough! Lol no refund, no sorry. Nothing. Other customers there were also agreeing my pizza was normal crust pizza w/ salt and cheese sauce.

A while back, around 3 months ago, I went to a Little Caesars Pizza place because of the Hot & Ready pizzas. However, when I walked in, the pizza I wanted wasn't ready. I had to wait 10 minutes for a Cheese Pizza. It was hot, but it wasn't ready. The next time though it was ready so it was ok.

They've been advertising the $5.00 Hot and ready. We have to pay $6.00 and change at the Little Caesars here. That to me is false advertising and should be stopped.

I waited double the time @ a total of 43 minutes. While I waited I watched approx 4-5 staff either standing around doing nothing or horseplaying. Could be the reason why they could not get my order right the first time and why one of my Pizzas of the two, was cold. But of course when addressing this waiting for so long, can't get it right, really didn't remake both Pizza, thus no other explanation for one being cold and the other hot, less than 5 miles from this franchise (Prince St., Conway, Ar.). Denials and Lies, as I spoke up, followed from this manager to justify this experience. There is no reason a customer would want to wait 40+ minutes just to leave and eat cold pizza. Not returning. Ty.

I've watched for the last couple years Little Ceasars raise the price little by little of its five dollar pizza. With commercials every day claiming to sell a 5$ large pizza why did I go there last night and pay 6.45$ for one? I'm just saying what's up with the false advertisement? Do yourself a favor and try some then know the TRUTH!

I applied online at the Little Caesar's Pizza store in Fredericksburg, VA 22407. Evidently the owners have changed and they are more or less slave drivers. I went about 6:00 pm for an orientation. Only this is what occurred instead of doing my paperwork. The owner was very abusive to me. I am almost 60 years old. I even heard a snide comment from the hiring manager stating the job is very stressful and I am young and tired by the end of the day. Well stress is one thing and working hard and smart is another. I ignored that comment because with the strong experience I have I knew I was capable of performing the cashier's position. I know about computers, cash handling, strong customer service, etc.

I did not get the job because the owner looked over my application and actually asked me if I read it. I stated "yes I read it" and still did not act unprofessional. He then asked me if I smoked and I made the mistake of telling him I stopped smoking in 1978. Well that was probably the nail in my coffin because I was ushered out of the room. No orientation, no job offer after all. He told me I was too old for his establishment.

The area manager texted me and told me I was mistaken for. I just up and left since I was not getting hired. A bold faced lie. He then voice mailed me (How professional) I was not going to be hired for not sticking around for the final say if I was to get a job or not. He asked me what size shirt I wore when he did hire me and I did feel I had the position. I was dressed properly, but not professionally (In a dress for this owner is foreign.) I was yelled at for not getting a raise in my present position and I feel that was very disrespectful. We live in Virginia and raises are very few and far between. I refuse to accept the fact the great pizza restaurant, Little Caesar's now franchises their business to creeps like this. I will never give them another dime for I feel this franchise supports ISIS.

On May 19, 2016 at 5:45 pm customer William arrived at Little Caesars Pizza Located on 5241 Elkhorn Blvd, Sacramento, CA. 95842 to collect his order. The staff did not check the order before handing the order over to him. He then requested a ride from Uber for a ride home. The nearest Uber car happen to be me (Cynthia), and I arrived 6 minutes to pick him up. I drove 20 minutes for the Little Caesars location before William informed me that his order was not correct. I advised him that I could cancel the ride because of the inconvenience and I would also return to the store to pick up the replacement.

Recalling the franchise of Little Caesars mission statement which claimed, "To be an innovative global leader by focusing on convenience, exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value and great tasting products, provided by outstanding people resulting in strong returns to our stakeholders." I called Little Caesars back and spoke with that location's manager named ** to resolve the issue relating the poor customer service. The manager refuse to correct the issue and advised me to bring the incorrect pizza back. I advised her that the trip back to her store would be an inconvenience and costly because I am a 1099 business as well.

I advised the manager of my dissatisfaction of how she choose to represent the Little Caesars Pizza franchise and told her I would return to the store to pick up the corrected order. I then asked William would he return with me to the store to exchange the pizza because the purchase was made on his credit card. He agreed because some of the children with autism at the party would only eat one type of pizza. When we arrived back at the store I requested to speak to the manager **. I reconfirmed that the order time to replace the pizza was not met as advised by other local branches within the area and she then cut me off and stating, "Your pizza isn't ready! You're going to have to wait!" I told her that I have already waited and there is no pizza! The manager Maria then stated, "You can get back in your Uber car, and take your sorry Uber ** and go!"

Experiencing such rude customer service and misconduct type behavior from a manager upset William and he began return the rude comments back then requested that the company refund his money instead of the pizza replacement. Little Caesars manager ** then stated, "NO I not giving you your pizza or your money back!" This made William irate and I advised him to let them contact the police department like ** threatened, to work out the dispute.

An hour later the Sacramento Sheriff department spoke with William and I. We explained to the two dispatched officer as to what transpired and they spoke to the manager. The officers returned 3 minutes later with the refunded money to reimburse William for his loss. I then explained to the officers about my financial loss of restitution due gasoline, travel to return to the store, and the hardship from the unprofessional manager. The office stated that I could take the business to small claim court to work out the dispute and contact Little Caesars corporate office. The manager refuse to give me a copy of the receipt.

On September 9th 2015, I strolled one hot frisky evening knowing I was on route to Little Caesars. Me and boys wrestling team can't get enough of that Nacho Pizza. One bite and I was on the floor having a seizure of euphoria. It's like my taste buds all exploded in my mouth when the nacho cheese waterfalls down my throat. The 7-inch thick layer of bread could not have made me happier. The cheese was blessed by the Pope himself. Don't even get me started about the sauce. Imagine white water rafting through the Colorado Rockies with the brisk wind blowing in your hair while slamming a bottle of Goldschlager with Chuck Norris himself. Basically the feeling when you taste the sauce.

When all this happened at once, the first bite sent me into a coma for 4 & 1/2 years of overloading my senses and levels of dopamine, from such a myriad of tastes. It sent me to Little Caesars' palace where I got to meet the man himself. I've never cried so much in my life having such a beautiful experience. When I woke from the coma it was like doing ecstasy. Almost like waking up completely wired in the mosquito ridden fields of the highlands in Cambodia, South Vietnam 1962. Little Caesars was by far the cleanest establishment I've ever eaten at. My only lifelong friends I met at Little Caesars. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. This place could be used as therapy and cure depression. That deep dish pizza will always be a huge part of my life. It showed me light when there was only darkness. Couldn't be happier. #Garbage.

So excited when Little Caesar's opened by us... Immediately went there and got a hot and ready pizza with breadsticks. It was some of the worst pizza and breadsticks that we have ever tasted!! The quality was so bad and it didn't even seem like real pizza or bread for that matter. What's worse, EVERYONE in my family (including my sister's friend) who are there felt sick afterwards with horrible stomach pains. Safe to say that we will never be going there again!

I have been a customer at Little Caesars in Reno NV, and now recently in Susanville CA for years. I have pizza experience myself as my whole family worked at hand tossed pizza parlors for years. My daughter plays on a fast pitch A ball travel team. I'm a single dad and I have yet to purchase a bad pizza from Little Caesars. I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer. The price point is excellent and I have never had an issue with the quality.

When I got the pizza, I got it on my plate and put ranch on my plate also. After that I ate it. It was horrible (my aunt ate it too). And guess what happen at 12:00 AM! I got food poisoning. So did my aunt. Not to mention I had to miss school. Thanks for the bad grade I got in Social Studies!!! And now I will never eat pizza ever again. The good part about getting that was I watch what I eat now and I have lost weight!!!

And listening to their commercial where they say they use nothing but the best ingredients I figured I would get a great pizza when I ordered it. What I got was the most bland tasting piece of cardboard. The sauce had absolutely no taste, the cheese was extremely bland and the meat toppings had no taste. By far the worst tasting pizza I ever ate in my life and I will never order another Little Caesars pizza again. If I'm ever in the mood for cheap pizza I can order Pizza Hut and get a better tasting product for around the same price.

Seeing the tv ad many times I always thought Little Caesars pizza must be very good - as shown in the ad. I bought my 1st ever pizza from them in Boise, Overland St. Omg what a trash! The base was disgusting - gummy, soft, I do not think it was baked long enough. Cheese tasted cheap, no flavor. 1st and last time.

Do you realize that the Haverhill, MA Little Caesars now charges an extra buck and calls it a specialty pizza. If you ask for light on the sauce, want less, pay more. They are a joke. Will never buy another LC Pizza again.

I called in an order on December 18 in Lawrenceburg, TN. I ordered two hot-n-ready's and a specialty pizza. My husband got home and the specialty pizza was not done... The people that worked there was dumb and rude. I will never got back. My dogs wouldn't even eat it...

I have been going to this Little Caesars in Hernando, MS for over 2 years and have never been able to walk in and get a pizza and walk out. No matter what you order it will not be ready. I was willing to wait because it was usually worth the wait. However for about the last 6 months it has been terrible. The supreme pizza is probably the worst. You might as well order a onion and bell pepper pizza because that's all you're gonna get. Every time I go in there I swear I'm never going back but this time I mean it. Papa John's here I come.

Little Caesars in Gainesville has many problems with keeping up with their franchise menu. This has gone on for the whole year from Nov. 2014 to Nov. 2015. They are always running out of products to make Supreme pizzas. In fact, when I called tonight, the guy that answered the phone couldn't even tell me what was on a Supreme pizza. According to the guy employee, tonight they have no management, no team leaders working when Cathy the manager is not there. So that will explain why many evenings you can call there and no one will answer the phone. I know better that there is someone in charge when a manager is not there.

Their leaders do not have the professional skills and have not been trained to deal will the issues of their own store. If they had the skills or training, they would not hang up or refuse to acknowledge who they are. It makes me question who is legally working in the store or what are they hiding from. So what kind of employees are really there?

I went to the Little Caesars on Augusta St. We had ordered a 5 dollar hot and ready, a 2 liter, bread sticks, and a cup of sauce. It ended up being 12.95 which was fine. An old lady walks by. She asks, "Would you like to add the Deep! Deep! Dish for 1 dollar more?" Good deal, right? So yeah I took it! Made it like 14.07. Went home, ate everything. Woke up the next day. Two transactions had been taken out of my bank account! One for 12.95 and one for 14.07! Seriously, like WTF! So I called them! You know what they say? "Well we can put you down for a free pizza." A FREE PIZZA!?! FOR ALMOST 13 ** DOLLARS? HELL NO! They are never getting my businesses again!!! And that ** that charged me twice has it coming!!!

Little Caesars Pizza is the worst pizza I have ever had. They can not cook or something. I was eating a pizza and when I ate it, the grease just squirted and the grease makes the cheese taste awful. They do not know how to make a pizza!!!

I went into the Little Caesars at 1110 Bowen Rd. in Arlington, Texas shortly after 11 am on October 29, 2015 to order a pizza. In the last few days I had seen a TV advertisement about the $5.00 HOT-N-READY Pizza. I asked about the advertised price before I ordered. The girl responded with "I don't know why they do that because then customers come in expecting the pizza to be $5.00 instead of $5.55 plus tax." I told the cashier that she should be charging the price in the ad and I asked her why she wasn't charging the correct price. I got a repeat of the same answer. I said, "No, I am asking why YOU are not charging the correct ad price?" and she kept repeating the same answer. I asked approximately 5 times and received similar answers. I expect a refund on my debit card for at least the difference in the ad price and the price I was actually charged if not a complete refund.

Little Caesars sucks. The people who work there suck especially the manager. She was a ** and the pizza sucks. It made no sense to have to show my id to use my card and the manager at Little Caesars in Eunice needs to learn how to be nice to the customers. No one like your cardboard box pizza. Pizza Hut got better pizza than y'all do.

Not hot and ready. They are misleading their customers. The pizza sometimes sits there for 8 to 10 hours. The employees do not wash their hands when they prepare the food. Disgusting practices. The store is always dirty and the employees look even dirtier. This is the one in Travelers Rest, SC.

Since now the pizzas are not sitting in a warmer for a period of time, the pizzas at my local store are raw in the middle. Disgusting. No hot and ready? Doubt if I would wait. I would call in a Domino's and pick that up for nearly the same price and at least I don't have to cook it.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Profile