Little Caesars Pizza

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

There are 2 Little Caesars where I live about 2 blocks away from each other. One is inside of a Super Center and the other is a stand alone. Both are filthy. I went to the counter at the one inside the Super Center not knowing it was so dirty until I approached. I have not been to a LC in many years so I assumed Hot N Ready meant the pizza was ready to pick up and go. Standing behind the one other customer that was ordering I saw the "cook" wearing a hairnet and scratching his head through the hairnet and of course they don't wear gloves. I was curious so I waited my turn and asked if they had the hot n ready pepperoni and she said, "No, it will be about 15 minutes," at which point I turned and walked away.

So, I stopped at the second LC on my way home. I walked in and it is filthy as well. I was the only person in there and there was no one at the counter. After a few seconds a guy from the back said, "Be with you in a minute," then disappeared. I stood there another few minutes and a girl came from the back and said "I'll be with you in a minute," walked over to the toppings station, picked something out of the container with her bare hands, ate it and walked to the back. So after about 5 minutes no one had come to the counter so I just walked out. I will never go to a Little Caesars again. They are filthy, have NO customer service, and their advertising is false and should be illegal.

The service was sort of slow because the line was out the door! We called in and they said that the pizza was going to be done at 7:10 pm and it took an extra 20 minutes to make the pizza. Otherwise the pizza tasted pretty good and so did the bread sticks.

7/21/2017. Little Ceasars on Chicago Dr. in Holland, Michigan 49424. As consumer at this I and others were belittled by employees there, 1st when inquiry as to why the wasn't working to the store employ respond in a non service manner by making jest before check phone, came to conclusion that it possible because a storm was coming, then made wait replace order again. When ask for extra parmesan cheese, she blast that option was no longer Little Ceasars' policy. And scolded me on not placing order over phone.

As I wait for my order another patron walk in and requested six hot and ready pizza, she said couldn't do it because of the order not being place by phone. The gentleman replied that tried calling it in and no one answered. He stated at place of business it was becoming a common occurrence. She then him that she couldn't do it because there was a limit of 2 hot and ready person. I've been buying pizza from Little Ceasars over ten years and 1st time I've heard this policy. And also on sides too. The gentleman in his frustration with employee, walk out. Then stated to other employee, "That guy's nuts if thought I was going to prepare more pizza being that so close to closing time."

I went to the Little Caesars (2977 Precinct Line Rd #209, Fort Worth, TX 76118) and it was a nightmare. I ordered pizza and I regret it, the workers here are really rude and unwelcoming. I waited almost a hour for my pizza and the whole time the workers in the back (who was cooking food without any gloves, hairnets or anything) were rolling their eyes with attitudes not wanting to do their jobs. I got my pizza later on and didn't even want to eat it because of my treatment in waiting and purchasing the pizza. Not only that but it is a health hazard since no one's hands are clean and they cooking the food. I saw too many times the workers scratching their nose, heads, doing nasty stuff and then cooking the food at EVERY Little Caesars. I'm not eating from Little Caesars again.

I ordered a smokehouse pizza and when I picked it up it did not have all ingredients and told me tough. Was loyal customer but no longer when manager in Silverdale WA told me "oh well." I will never buy again and tell all I know to never buy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Horrible. Waited an 1 hr and 30 mins for my order which was just a box set and 2 Pepsi plus I live a 5 min drive away, called the store and they said the order was ready but waiting on their driver to return! The girl who answered didn't even care what I was saying so I cancelled my order!!! The last time this happened the same wait time our order was soggy and cold!!! Very disgusted in this location!

I have never had a bad experience with Little Caesars, the pizza is always hot and ready if I am ordering a regular pizza (cheese, pepperoni). If I want a specialty then the wait has never been more than 15 minutes. The staff have never been rude, are they happy typically not. But they are always teens and working in a fast paced hot environment so I would never expect them to be overly excited to see me. The pizza and all menu items are cheap or extremely affordable so with that being said you can't get too upset when the pizza tastes like it costs $5. I however enjoy the pizza, the crust doesn't have much flavor but I think that is the biggest part of it that they gimp. The toppings and cheese always taste great, the sauces they have available are enjoyable and if I want to custom make a pizza I am able to for a few extra bucks.

Compared to the $5 ready made pizzas they are now selling at Walmart and 711, Little Caesars taste is still much better, and frozen pizza you can purchase at the grocery store typically costs more and doesn't taste as good. I made this review because I think a lot of people are being too harsh and expecting too much for their dollars. You are purchasing a cheap meal. A meal that actually can feed more than 1 person. Its such a bargain and on top of that it doesn't taste bad. Decent pizza for a good price.

Good evening Little Caesars. I am complaining about your crazy bread, pizza, and cheesy bread. For starters, all of it was cold, nasty, and overcooked. For example, my crazy bread was burnt and hollow. THERE WASN'T ANY BREAD INSIDE!!? Also, the pizza that I ordered was cold and nasty! And finally, our cheesy bread had too much pepper, garlic, and not enough cheese. I was very unsatisfied with my experience. Not to mention, the terrible customer service, attitude, and rudeness that the employees and cashiers were giving! I would not recommend this food whatsoever. Thank you!

I don't expect good pizza from this business. I don't necessarily even expect passable pizza. I expect something barely edible for my $5, and Little Caesars delivers. I do expect a receipt from every transaction I have with any business. The cashiers at the store in my community all seem to have a problem with giving receipts to their customers. This is a basic part of the small amount of skills necessary to be a cashier. I give you a method of payment. You give me the product which I am purchasing, a receipt which proves I purchased it, and if I paid with a card, you give the card back. This establishment repeatedly fails to deliver one third of the basic things necessary for a transaction to be considered complete. It is absolutely ridiculous.

The cashier was very rude. I think if you don't like your job then you need to find another one. I walk in to the pizza place and she turns her back and starts talking to someone else and then she finally walks up to the counter ask for my order, gives me my pizza and bread and when I asked for Parmesan cheese she rolled her eyes and handed me two. I will never visit that Hwy 58 location (Chattanooga, TN) again and I usually go there at least 4 times a month.

When I went to get the deal of 5.00 a pizza, Little Caesars said they don't participate in that deal or they would be constantly busy, isn't that what Little Caesars is supposed to be? Busy? And then they charge outlandish taxes on the food. I only go there when my grandson wants a pizza, if our other pizza chains would have the same deal of 5.00 then I would be going over there instead of Little Caesars... This Little Caesars just does not work with the customers... I will not be going for myself and maybe no more for my grandson's. Get your employees to make it right. If the Little Caesars, located at 1300 N. Main Roswell, N.M. does not comply with the promos then your company should make them do so.

I come in for two hot and ready cheese pizzas. I am informed that they will take 20 minutes to make (it was 3pm and not busy at all). That was the first disappointment, but whatever, since it's gonna take time I decide that I will ask for light tomato sauce, since Little Caesars likes to drown their pizza in it. I am told that they can't customize the sauce. So after a 20 minute wait, I'm given my pizzas with a very large amount of sauce. This place just isn't worth it, I'd rather pay $8 for a good pizza, than $5 for this.

The pizza was good but they got 4 people working all registers open and it took 15 min to get a sausage pizza with 5 customers. 3 in drive thru including me and 2 inside. I mean they just sat there looking dumb. Made me quite all tighten up.

The wing were burnt and not fresh at all. When chewing them it's like you were eating on rubber and I ask for my refund back and the Manager there on Garland told me he couldn't do that and he already didn't give me a receipt nor my change back.

Consumer Increased Rating!

When pricing a half and half pizza the more expensive half is what you charge for. That's basic pizza 101. What's next? Using imitation cheese? You also do not get aggressive with your customers when they clearly show you that you are trying to charge them 16.97 for a 12.97 pizza. You need to have consistent fair pricing and quality as well as good customer service. Very sad I cannot eat one of my favorite pizzas because of this.

When ordering a pizza from there for the first and very last time, the workers are nasty and there are no gloves. When I say the workers are nasty the apron is nasty and when they finish with the pizza then they wash their hands. I think that it backwards. Do the company supply the workers with gloves and they are not wearing them. The place is nasty. Who would want to eat something like that? How do you know that person has just been to the bathroom? How do you know? I ask for a refund after seeing that. This is called being filthy, and just plain out nasty.

I have went twice now on two Sundays in a row at the address of 1241 Little School Rd, Kennedale, Texas 76060 - wanting a supreme pizza and they do not have the ingredients for such! Why - I ask them to increase the supply order so this could stop but the same guy said, "I'm just an employee"... really - He could pass it on to management to correct the situation. So I no longer will shop at this location but I plan to talk to the manager and go to corporate office - district or whoever I have to have them make it right for my family's expense. Thank you - so go to the address at 157 fm Arlington, Texas - good folks.

So there's a new location here in town and since I live in Mexico it's become one of the most popular pizza places to in the afternoons or lunch. Everything's great there except for when you order some cheese bread you have to pay an additional 15 pesos for the marinara sauce, but when you order bread sticks you get the sauce for free. How is it that you pay a minimal amount for bread sticks and get the sauce free, but when you pay a significantly higher price for cheese bread, you have to pay for the sauce???

I use Little Caesars quite often, however the last time I ordered a pizza it was so salty we couldn't even eat it. I don't usually take food back because I've seen firsthand what people do to those who complain. Very dissatisfied. Prob won't go back.

I had never tried Little Caesars before because. We didn't have one here where I live but they have one now and I went there Sunday before last and got a Pizza and only cost 5 dollars for LARGE Pepperoni and 10 for Sausage and pepperoni and it taste good. A five dollar large! You can't beat that. I appreciate them. I appreciate that they don't charge you an arm and leg and you get your money's worth of meat too. I've been back there 4 times since then! I also went today, got another pizza. They haven't let me down at all.

I went to purchase food and my total was $18.22. And when I show the cashier my card for the payment she said there is $.59 additional charge for the convenience of using the Plastic card so I left the food for them to keep and I wouldn't go back again unless they change this policy.

I just ordered their pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars. Yes it $5. That's not my fault that their price but the girl working there today. I believe she is Brazilian not sure. Her name is Nuvia **. She should be fired. I asked for a fresh made pizza. She took my hard earned money and she went in the back, made the pizza with her dirty money handling hands. Did not wash her hands then took my pizza out of the slow rolling at least 5 mins too early. I got the pizza in 4 to 5 mins max. She cut it up, put it in a box, and kinda threw the pizza on the counter in front of me and said, "Here." No thank you. No your pizza is ready. Nothing but HERE! I was so taken back by her attitude I didn't have nothing to say but thanks. When I got home and opened the box half the pizza was not even cooked so I had to put in my oven for 6 mins at 350 till it was cooked. I just can't go back there when she is there anymore.

This place is a rat's dump. The owner is oriental scumbag that only cares about nothing since he knows that people in this low income neighborhood really have no other choice so he doesn't care and care. What sucks is that it's in my neighborhood and close to me. I am so tired of this kind of treatment by businesses in City Heights in San Diego. Something must be done to stop this.

This message is for the b that took my order. It's not your store you're a worker only so what I don't want to order something more expensive. It's my choice what I want to order and how much I want to spend. You should do your job and not mistreat people if you don't like how much the want to spend. It really none of your business and if you don't like your job go find a job you like loser. And to corporate of Little Caesars I say this just because someone buys your franchise shouldn't give them the right to give bad service and product to their customers without any consequences. It's not right. It can cost more than just one bad store. Maybe it could cost your brand as a bad place to get a pizza. It could cost you your jobs Mr. CEO.

I went into Little Caesar's in Vallejo on Redwood. They made me wait 30 minutes for 1 bacon pizza and 1- 3 meat. They tell me they accidentally put my order behind customers who came after me so everyone was getting theirs before mine and multiple pizzas for some. I got reimbursed for 1 pizza for waiting so long. 45 minutes later my pizzas were done. They never have pizza ready and always make customers wait 10-20-30 minutes. They need to close down, have pizzas ready like other locations do, or open another location on Sonoma. I have an old register receipt by the way.

I ordered a pretzel pizza and a cheese one, had to wait ten minutes for my pretzel one so my cheese one was cold. Halfway gone I realized the pretzel pizza was only a regular crust w/ the cheese sauce, etc and was $1 more. I drive back and the cashier argued my pizza was indeed pretzel and the other customers were laughing saying "no, it only had salt on it! Lol!" He said I could wait for a new one but it will look the same, only thing making it pretzel crust (not pretzel pizza) was a strip of pretzel dough around perimeter.

I said "no I had them before and it was very pretzel-like before." So he showed me another one, earlier saying I had to wait for a new one. This one only was browner due to baking too long, not pretzel dough! Lol no refund, no sorry. Nothing. Other customers there were also agreeing my pizza was normal crust pizza w/ salt and cheese sauce.

A while back, around 3 months ago, I went to a Little Caesars Pizza place because of the Hot & Ready pizzas. However, when I walked in, the pizza I wanted wasn't ready. I had to wait 10 minutes for a Cheese Pizza. It was hot, but it wasn't ready. The next time though it was ready so it was ok.

They've been advertising the $5.00 Hot and ready. We have to pay $6.00 and change at the Little Caesars here. That to me is false advertising and should be stopped.

I waited double the time @ a total of 43 minutes. While I waited I watched approx 4-5 staff either standing around doing nothing or horseplaying. Could be the reason why they could not get my order right the first time and why one of my Pizzas of the two, was cold. But of course when addressing this waiting for so long, can't get it right, really didn't remake both Pizza, thus no other explanation for one being cold and the other hot, less than 5 miles from this franchise (Prince St., Conway, Ar.). Denials and Lies, as I spoke up, followed from this manager to justify this experience. There is no reason a customer would want to wait 40+ minutes just to leave and eat cold pizza. Not returning. Ty.

I've watched for the last couple years Little Ceasars raise the price little by little of its five dollar pizza. With commercials every day claiming to sell a 5$ large pizza why did I go there last night and pay 6.45$ for one? I'm just saying what's up with the false advertisement? Do yourself a favor and try some then know the TRUTH!

I applied online at the Little Caesar's Pizza store in Fredericksburg, VA 22407. Evidently the owners have changed and they are more or less slave drivers. I went about 6:00 pm for an orientation. Only this is what occurred instead of doing my paperwork. The owner was very abusive to me. I am almost 60 years old. I even heard a snide comment from the hiring manager stating the job is very stressful and I am young and tired by the end of the day. Well stress is one thing and working hard and smart is another. I ignored that comment because with the strong experience I have I knew I was capable of performing the cashier's position. I know about computers, cash handling, strong customer service, etc.

I did not get the job because the owner looked over my application and actually asked me if I read it. I stated "yes I read it" and still did not act unprofessional. He then asked me if I smoked and I made the mistake of telling him I stopped smoking in 1978. Well that was probably the nail in my coffin because I was ushered out of the room. No orientation, no job offer after all. He told me I was too old for his establishment.

The area manager texted me and told me I was mistaken for. I just up and left since I was not getting hired. A bold faced lie. He then voice mailed me (How professional) I was not going to be hired for not sticking around for the final say if I was to get a job or not. He asked me what size shirt I wore when he did hire me and I did feel I had the position. I was dressed properly, but not professionally (In a dress for this owner is foreign.) I was yelled at for not getting a raise in my present position and I feel that was very disrespectful. We live in Virginia and raises are very few and far between. I refuse to accept the fact the great pizza restaurant, Little Caesar's now franchises their business to creeps like this. I will never give them another dime for I feel this franchise supports ISIS.

On May 19, 2016 at 5:45 pm customer William arrived at Little Caesars Pizza Located on 5241 Elkhorn Blvd, Sacramento, CA. 95842 to collect his order. The staff did not check the order before handing the order over to him. He then requested a ride from Uber for a ride home. The nearest Uber car happen to be me (Cynthia), and I arrived 6 minutes to pick him up. I drove 20 minutes for the Little Caesars location before William informed me that his order was not correct. I advised him that I could cancel the ride because of the inconvenience and I would also return to the store to pick up the replacement.

Recalling the franchise of Little Caesars mission statement which claimed, "To be an innovative global leader by focusing on convenience, exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value and great tasting products, provided by outstanding people resulting in strong returns to our stakeholders." I called Little Caesars back and spoke with that location's manager named ** to resolve the issue relating the poor customer service. The manager refuse to correct the issue and advised me to bring the incorrect pizza back. I advised her that the trip back to her store would be an inconvenience and costly because I am a 1099 business as well.

I advised the manager of my dissatisfaction of how she choose to represent the Little Caesars Pizza franchise and told her I would return to the store to pick up the corrected order. I then asked William would he return with me to the store to exchange the pizza because the purchase was made on his credit card. He agreed because some of the children with autism at the party would only eat one type of pizza. When we arrived back at the store I requested to speak to the manager **. I reconfirmed that the order time to replace the pizza was not met as advised by other local branches within the area and she then cut me off and stating, "Your pizza isn't ready! You're going to have to wait!" I told her that I have already waited and there is no pizza! The manager Maria then stated, "You can get back in your Uber car, and take your sorry Uber ** and go!"

Experiencing such rude customer service and misconduct type behavior from a manager upset William and he began return the rude comments back then requested that the company refund his money instead of the pizza replacement. Little Caesars manager ** then stated, "NO I not giving you your pizza or your money back!" This made William irate and I advised him to let them contact the police department like ** threatened, to work out the dispute.

An hour later the Sacramento Sheriff department spoke with William and I. We explained to the two dispatched officer as to what transpired and they spoke to the manager. The officers returned 3 minutes later with the refunded money to reimburse William for his loss. I then explained to the officers about my financial loss of restitution due gasoline, travel to return to the store, and the hardship from the unprofessional manager. The office stated that I could take the business to small claim court to work out the dispute and contact Little Caesars corporate office. The manager refuse to give me a copy of the receipt.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Profile