Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza

3.5/5 (666 ratings)

About Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2023

Little Caesars has one of the worst pizzas ever. My experience with their pizza was not pleasant at all, more like disgusting And I have to wait for my pizza for at least 10 to 15 minutes all to be disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

I ordered food for delivery through their app. Had all the correct info placed in. Waited till it said the food was delivered. Checked my front and back of my house and nothing. Went to track the order seen they posted a picture of it. Wasn't my house! I called the store directly and was told they don't deliver. Told them, "We'll I ordered this through your store and Doordash picks it up. So who do I get a hold of to figure this out." Guy on the phone said, "Well you can call around to other stores to see who delivers." Weird cause it shows on their web page that store delivers. So I called the customer support. That took 30 mins of waiting to talk to someone. Then told them what happened and all I got was, "Well you'll have to wait 7 to 10 Business days to either get a refund or they may reach out to to." Are you kidding me 50 dollars out the window. Worst experience I've ever had. Will not be ordering through them ever again.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

I tried to order a pizza online on 12/27/22. The order was for a special offer only available when ordering online. Long story short on that, the order was rejected so all I managed to accomplish was to provide Little Caesars with my personal information. After filling out the order form which included providing my phone number, I started receiving spam phone calls the very next day and it's hasn't stopped! It had been many MONTHS since I last received spam calls until I provided my number to Little Caesars. This is beyond coincidence in my opinion and I'm posting this to help make others aware of what happened to me after giving these scoundrels my phone number. Be aware or the same might happen to you!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

Yesterday I ordered 3 meats pizza. A 2 liter of Pepsi. 2 dipping sauces. Receive a 2 topping pizza, with nothing else.. Cost was $23. Pizza was $8.99. Called Little Caesars, with no one answered phone after 34 mins. Called support. Which I asked to stay on line until they did with no connection to little Caesars in Wilton Manors. Asked to to refund all but pizza missing topping.. I recommend not to use this business. Try Papa John's. Still waiting for refund. Have picture of pizza. And snapshot the purchase order. Didn't help this nightmare of community service..

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

I placed an online order with Little Caesars. Not only was the order cancelled because DoorDash (per the usual) couldn't make the delivery. Little Caesars does not get notified of this which is a huge issue in itself but now I have to wait for up to two weeks for my refund. Not only did the DoorDash driver get the tip, but she took off with my food. Unbelievable! I will never order from Little Caesars or DoorDash again. Poor customer service all the way around!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

I am a DoorDash’er, and I recently did a pickup from Little Caesars in Plainfield for a customer. The order was not complete, even after the employees assuring me it was. Totally incompetent management and staff!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

What a fraud. They scam us. We paid for 2 but gave us 1 and didn't let us return it. What a fraud. When we went there to complain they said a different thing that was on their web. They lied to us. Don't buy from them anymore.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

When my order was due, they texted me that it was cancelled. I called the location. Assistant manager, Jeramiah, said he knew nothing about my order. After about 10 minutes of asking co-workers who also didn't know anything, he determined it was given to the wrong Doordash delivery person. He didn't know where the order was. He refused to replace the food or refund the purchase. He said they are not responsible. He acknowledged the order was placed directly through the Little Caesar's app, NOT doordash. Jeramiah was rude and unprofessional the entire time. Doordash said it's Little Caesar's responsibility since the order was through the Little Caesar's app. I wasn't aware doordash was affiliated. Even their text doesn't state it was doordash.

Doordash tried to contact Little Caesar's but no one answered because, according to Doordash, they likely didn't want to take the call. I called the same location today and asked someone named Sean if I could speak with a manager. Sean yelled out "Sean, it's for you!" Then, the SAME Sean returned saying he was the manager. I called Little Caesar's corporate office and was put on hold for 20 minutes. I called back and was told I would just have to wait on hold. I called customer care directly and was put on hold for 20 minutes. In the time it took me to complete my complaint with the BBB and write this review, still no one came to the phone.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

I picked up a ready-to-go Extra Most Best Pepperoni Pizza and when it was not fresh. The Extra Most Pepperoni is suppose to have a lot more pepperoni on it and it was like a regular pepperoni at best. They have raised their prices and give you less.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

When you buy their pizzas, they get the orders wrong and they make you feel unwelcome. I had an employee act like it was my fault they got the order wrong. It's not that big of a deal. Just say, "Hey I made a mistake."

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information