1.46/5
Based on 153 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Little Caesars Pizza

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 29, 2017

154 Little Caesars Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

The new commercial involving a son and a dad, as a minister of the Gospel I think it promotes child rebellion and disobedience to parents. That's what is wrong with America today widespread rebellion among children and parents. Every time I see this commercial I get sick to my stomach. When the commercial comes on in the segment the dad leans down. The dad's hat had "#1 Dad" on the cap, and the child rips off the "#1" from the dad's cap. This is unacceptable and I know I can't be the only one with this complaint.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

The store was clean! The guys were chill and very helpful. I was too lazy to cook and needed to eat something. Had to wait 10 min. for a pizza to be ready, it was great. First time trying it and it was good!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

My family received a Little Caesars hot and ready pepperoni pizza. Upon getting home and opening the box, we discovered a disgusting TOOTH on top of our pizza. I have contacted the company headquarters as well as receiving a call from their insurance team. I was advised to send the tooth back to them in the prepaid self addressed envelope they sent overnight via UPS. I never heard a word, as this has been months now. I decided to reach out once again in hopes of receiving a final report from Little Caesars to confirm this tooth. Was it a human tooth, animal tooth, etc? I was told their company "never received it." Knowing good and well they did.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

No I live seriously right around the corner from Little Caesars and so far as the cheapest place I can go to and walk to since I don't have a vehicle to go any other place but everytime I go there I call and order light sauce for my son because he's allergic to tomatoes and Etc. Insider he gets a rash around his lips. I order they tell me to leave 15 minutes and it should be ready. I wait 15 minutes maybe 20 minutes and I still wait a half hour. This time I call at 5:33 I go there about maybe about 45 minutes later and I still did not get my food until about 7 and it was not light sauce.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Right after returning home from fleeing hurricane Irma I didn't feel like cooking so I decided to pick up a pizza from Little Caesars. Many businesses were closed so I made sure to call ahead first to make sure they were open. A machine immediately picked up declaring that they were in fact open and due to their high volume of calls to just come on in and get your pizza. I drove there and they were closed. It was irritating but I wasn't upset until the next day when I called to let them know and the young man who answered didn't care at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Pizza is commercially advertised for $6.00 but the Little Caesars in Freeport, NY charges $6.99 + tax. Read on other review that $6.00 is only for Detroit Michigan. I do not see that stated on the commercial & even if it was, that is really sleazy. I would like to know if there is a class action lawsuit for this.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I asked for a specific pizza, "sorry none right now but I have this kind (blah blah).” Waited for the woman to get it then came back, she said “sorry don't have any of those either.” Finally settled for what they did have which was cold crappy pizza. These people got their collective heads up their collective **. ** cold pizza after waiting in line for 10 minutes. What a load of crap. Those commercials are **, I will never give them another dime’s worth of my business.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I took my son for an afternoon of swimming for his birthday. We did not have a party because we are on fixed income. After swimming, we went to get $5.30 pizza from Little Ceasars. Upon pulling up to the window, the cashier happily talked about the specials (deep dish etc) before looking at us. When she was done, I informed her that all we wanted was the pepperoni $5.30 pizza. As I spoke, she got her first glance of us and was immediately disgusted by our appearance. We had just come from swimming which was rather obvious because my son had a towel around him and his goggles on his forehead.

I tried to hand her my debit card and she barely held it (probably thinking it was contaminated or something)... She rung up our charge; almost tossing our receipt and card in the car; and then the pizza. No other word came out of her mouth - only the disgust look on her face. Maybe it was because we were shriveled and ashy from swimming. Either way, we did not deserve to be treated like lepers on my SON'S BIRTHDAY!!! The receipt says Elizabeth ** was the cashier.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

The past few visits to the LC Store, I bought multiple items so I didn't pay attention to the EMB's price. Last night, however, I only bought an EMB and it was $7.40 rather than $6.36 so I asked why. The cashier said, "The $6 price is only for Detroit, Michigan - nowhere else. It's $6.99 out of the Detroit market." I asked him why all the National and Local networks carry the $6.00 price? He replied, "I have no idea but that's what we were told," BY WHOM?! I watched the ADs today and in none does it state that the price is ONLY for one the nation's blighted cities! They need to change the AD or fix the prices!!!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

There are 2 Little Caesars where I live about 2 blocks away from each other. One is inside of a Super Center and the other is a stand alone. Both are filthy. I went to the counter at the one inside the Super Center not knowing it was so dirty until I approached. I have not been to a LC in many years so I assumed Hot N Ready meant the pizza was ready to pick up and go. Standing behind the one other customer that was ordering I saw the "cook" wearing a hairnet and scratching his head through the hairnet and of course they don't wear gloves. I was curious so I waited my turn and asked if they had the hot n ready pepperoni and she said, "No, it will be about 15 minutes," at which point I turned and walked away.

So, I stopped at the second LC on my way home. I walked in and it is filthy as well. I was the only person in there and there was no one at the counter. After a few seconds a guy from the back said, "Be with you in a minute," then disappeared. I stood there another few minutes and a girl came from the back and said "I'll be with you in a minute," walked over to the toppings station, picked something out of the container with her bare hands, ate it and walked to the back. So after about 5 minutes no one had come to the counter so I just walked out. I will never go to a Little Caesars again. They are filthy, have NO customer service, and their advertising is false and should be illegal.

Original review: July 27, 2017

The service was sort of slow because the line was out the door! We called in and they said that the pizza was going to be done at 7:10 pm and it took an extra 20 minutes to make the pizza. Otherwise the pizza tasted pretty good and so did the bread sticks.

Original review: July 22, 2017

7/21/2017. Little Ceasars on Chicago Dr. in Holland, Michigan 49424. As consumer at this I and others were belittled by employees there, 1st when inquiry as to why the wasn't working to the store employ respond in a non service manner by making jest before check phone, came to conclusion that it possible because a storm was coming, then made wait replace order again. When ask for extra parmesan cheese, she blast that option was no longer Little Ceasars' policy. And scolded me on not placing order over phone.

As I wait for my order another patron walk in and requested six hot and ready pizza, she said couldn't do it because of the order not being place by phone. The gentleman replied that tried calling it in and no one answered. He stated at place of business it was becoming a common occurrence. She then him that she couldn't do it because there was a limit of 2 hot and ready person. I've been buying pizza from Little Ceasars over ten years and 1st time I've heard this policy. And also on sides too. The gentleman in his frustration with employee, walk out. Then stated to other employee, "That guy's nuts if thought I was going to prepare more pizza being that so close to closing time."

Original review: June 14, 2017

I went to the Little Caesars (2977 Precinct Line Rd #209, Fort Worth, TX 76118) and it was a nightmare. I ordered pizza and I regret it, the workers here are really rude and unwelcoming. I waited almost a hour for my pizza and the whole time the workers in the back (who was cooking food without any gloves, hairnets or anything) were rolling their eyes with attitudes not wanting to do their jobs. I got my pizza later on and didn't even want to eat it because of my treatment in waiting and purchasing the pizza. Not only that but it is a health hazard since no one's hands are clean and they cooking the food. I saw too many times the workers scratching their nose, heads, doing nasty stuff and then cooking the food at EVERY Little Caesars. I'm not eating from Little Caesars again.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I ordered a smokehouse pizza and when I picked it up it did not have all ingredients and told me tough. Was loyal customer but no longer when manager in Silverdale WA told me "oh well." I will never buy again and tell all I know to never buy.

Original review: April 18, 2017

Horrible. Waited an 1 hr and 30 mins for my order which was just a box set and 2 Pepsi plus I live a 5 min drive away, called the store and they said the order was ready but waiting on their driver to return! The girl who answered didn't even care what I was saying so I cancelled my order!!! The last time this happened the same wait time our order was soggy and cold!!! Very disgusted in this location!

Original review: April 18, 2017

I have never had a bad experience with Little Caesars, the pizza is always hot and ready if I am ordering a regular pizza (cheese, pepperoni). If I want a specialty then the wait has never been more than 15 minutes. The staff have never been rude, are they happy typically not. But they are always teens and working in a fast paced hot environment so I would never expect them to be overly excited to see me. The pizza and all menu items are cheap or extremely affordable so with that being said you can't get too upset when the pizza tastes like it costs $5. I however enjoy the pizza, the crust doesn't have much flavor but I think that is the biggest part of it that they gimp. The toppings and cheese always taste great, the sauces they have available are enjoyable and if I want to custom make a pizza I am able to for a few extra bucks.

Compared to the $5 ready made pizzas they are now selling at Walmart and 711, Little Caesars taste is still much better, and frozen pizza you can purchase at the grocery store typically costs more and doesn't taste as good. I made this review because I think a lot of people are being too harsh and expecting too much for their dollars. You are purchasing a cheap meal. A meal that actually can feed more than 1 person. Its such a bargain and on top of that it doesn't taste bad. Decent pizza for a good price.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Good evening Little Caesars. I am complaining about your crazy bread, pizza, and cheesy bread. For starters, all of it was cold, nasty, and overcooked. For example, my crazy bread was burnt and hollow. THERE WASN'T ANY BREAD INSIDE!!? Also, the pizza that I ordered was cold and nasty! And finally, our cheesy bread had too much pepper, garlic, and not enough cheese. I was very unsatisfied with my experience. Not to mention, the terrible customer service, attitude, and rudeness that the employees and cashiers were giving! I would not recommend this food whatsoever. Thank you!

Original review: March 23, 2017

I don't expect good pizza from this business. I don't necessarily even expect passable pizza. I expect something barely edible for my $5, and Little Caesars delivers. I do expect a receipt from every transaction I have with any business. The cashiers at the store in my community all seem to have a problem with giving receipts to their customers. This is a basic part of the small amount of skills necessary to be a cashier. I give you a method of payment. You give me the product which I am purchasing, a receipt which proves I purchased it, and if I paid with a card, you give the card back. This establishment repeatedly fails to deliver one third of the basic things necessary for a transaction to be considered complete. It is absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: March 4, 2017

The cashier was very rude. I think if you don't like your job then you need to find another one. I walk in to the pizza place and she turns her back and starts talking to someone else and then she finally walks up to the counter ask for my order, gives me my pizza and bread and when I asked for Parmesan cheese she rolled her eyes and handed me two. I will never visit that Hwy 58 location (Chattanooga, TN) again and I usually go there at least 4 times a month.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

When I went to get the deal of 5.00 a pizza, Little Caesars said they don't participate in that deal or they would be constantly busy, isn't that what Little Caesars is supposed to be? Busy? And then they charge outlandish taxes on the food. I only go there when my grandson wants a pizza, if our other pizza chains would have the same deal of 5.00 then I would be going over there instead of Little Caesars... This Little Caesars just does not work with the customers... I will not be going for myself and maybe no more for my grandson's. Get your employees to make it right. If the Little Caesars, located at 1300 N. Main Roswell, N.M. does not comply with the promos then your company should make them do so.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I come in for two hot and ready cheese pizzas. I am informed that they will take 20 minutes to make (it was 3pm and not busy at all). That was the first disappointment, but whatever, since it's gonna take time I decide that I will ask for light tomato sauce, since Little Caesars likes to drown their pizza in it. I am told that they can't customize the sauce. So after a 20 minute wait, I'm given my pizzas with a very large amount of sauce. This place just isn't worth it, I'd rather pay $8 for a good pizza, than $5 for this.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

The pizza was good but they got 4 people working all registers open and it took 15 min to get a sausage pizza with 5 customers. 3 in drive thru including me and 2 inside. I mean they just sat there looking dumb. Made me quite all tighten up.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

The wing were burnt and not fresh at all. When chewing them it's like you were eating on rubber and I ask for my refund back and the Manager there on Garland told me he couldn't do that and he already didn't give me a receipt nor my change back.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

When pricing a half and half pizza the more expensive half is what you charge for. That's basic pizza 101. What's next? Using imitation cheese? You also do not get aggressive with your customers when they clearly show you that you are trying to charge them 16.97 for a 12.97 pizza. You need to have consistent fair pricing and quality as well as good customer service. Very sad I cannot eat one of my favorite pizzas because of this.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

When ordering a pizza from there for the first and very last time, the workers are nasty and there are no gloves. When I say the workers are nasty the apron is nasty and when they finish with the pizza then they wash their hands. I think that it backwards. Do the company supply the workers with gloves and they are not wearing them. The place is nasty. Who would want to eat something like that? How do you know that person has just been to the bathroom? How do you know? I ask for a refund after seeing that. This is called being filthy, and just plain out nasty.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I have went twice now on two Sundays in a row at the address of 1241 Little School Rd, Kennedale, Texas 76060 - wanting a supreme pizza and they do not have the ingredients for such! Why - I ask them to increase the supply order so this could stop but the same guy said, "I'm just an employee"... really - He could pass it on to management to correct the situation. So I no longer will shop at this location but I plan to talk to the manager and go to corporate office - district or whoever I have to have them make it right for my family's expense. Thank you - so go to the address at 157 fm Arlington, Texas - good folks.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2016

So there's a new location here in town and since I live in Mexico it's become one of the most popular pizza places to in the afternoons or lunch. Everything's great there except for when you order some cheese bread you have to pay an additional 15 pesos for the marinara sauce, but when you order bread sticks you get the sauce for free. How is it that you pay a minimal amount for bread sticks and get the sauce free, but when you pay a significantly higher price for cheese bread, you have to pay for the sauce???

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

I use Little Caesars quite often, however the last time I ordered a pizza it was so salty we couldn't even eat it. I don't usually take food back because I've seen firsthand what people do to those who complain. Very dissatisfied. Prob won't go back.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I had never tried Little Caesars before because. We didn't have one here where I live but they have one now and I went there Sunday before last and got a Pizza and only cost 5 dollars for LARGE Pepperoni and 10 for Sausage and pepperoni and it taste good. A five dollar large! You can't beat that. I appreciate them. I appreciate that they don't charge you an arm and leg and you get your money's worth of meat too. I've been back there 4 times since then! I also went today, got another pizza. They haven't let me down at all.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I went to purchase food and my total was $18.22. And when I show the cashier my card for the payment she said there is $.59 additional charge for the convenience of using the Plastic card so I left the food for them to keep and I wouldn't go back again unless they change this policy.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information