2. Shopping

Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.23/5

Little Caesars Pizza Reviews

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I am only complaining about the Hoover, AL location. The quality of this location's pizza has been TERRIBLE for the last 2 years. The cheese is always burned, and lack thereof cheese. The bread is always burnt as well. The crazy bread has always been my favorite but at this location it's a joke. It's hard as a rock, burned, and no flavor whatsoever.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I buy Little Caesars hot/ready pizza 4 or 5 times a month. Unless I get cheese only, the pizza is so spicy, I can't eat it. I tried a pepperoni pizza tonight, hoping maybe things had changed. It has not. In Michigan, Little Caesars was not SPICY; here in Tennessee, I'm not sure why the pepperoni can't be MILD. If you want SPICE add the dried hot peppers in the packets. I can't do this any longer. I'll cut how many pizzas I buy per month, and drive down to Pizza Hut. More expensive, but at least it doesn't end up in the garbage.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I call ahead 15 mins and I waited over a hour and still didn't get my pizzas I order so I ask for my money back. The mang. never apologize. Just gave me my money and walk away. So l wait over a hour and I went to a Hungry Howie's Down the street.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I order 3 pizzas by phone. When I got there to pick up my order had to wait 1hr. This lady came in to get her order. She had went home then brought back 1 pizza. It was my pizza. The employee took the pizza to the back then she brought my order back up which was the same pizza the lady brought back. I got my money back because the employee should had thrown it in the garbage.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

First time using their app. I made a mistake and ordered a pizza. So, right away I called and told them to "Do not put it in the oven"! They didn't. But, they did charge me for it. Later that day, I ordered another pizza, and went and got it. They charge me for that one too. That was over a month ago. I have been calling and asking for a refund for the first pizza, that they never cooked. 4 time, they told me that someone will call me. NO one has called. NOR have I gotten a refund. I like the Pizza. But if this is how Corporate treats their customers, I won't be buying any more pizza from LITTLE CAESARS!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Bye Bye Little Caesars. My family and I have enjoyed Little Caesars for years...no more. The dough on our deep dish pepperoni mushroom was raw when I got it home, as was the replacement. Workers there argued with me, trying to tell it was cheese. As a result, I opted for a thin crust instead, because obviously something was wrong with their ovens. They gave my first pepperoni mushroom thin crust away. Waited for them to make another. Got home...no mushrooms. On top of all this, they refused to give me the $2 difference that I paid for a deep dish vs a thin crust pizza. Terrible customer service and quality of food. I'm done with Little Caesars for good.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

We ordered a store pickup for veggie large pizza and crazy bread and sauce. The pizza crust doesn't seems to be fresh and it is very hard and even the toppings are not as per their standards when compared to the other branch in De-zavala. They forgot to give us the sauce and even they are charging for peppers and cheese. Very bad service and poor quality here. Please San Antonio's never ever order at Babcock Rd Little Caesars.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Needed to bring food home for company, on 12-19-2019. Stopped at Little Ceasars Pizza on Central Dr. in Bedford, TX. Ordered, & waited, on 2 pizzas: 5 Meat feast & Thin Crust Pepperoni. Meats and Crusts, on both, were burned beyond edible! Had to trash $16.77 of food. Took pictures, wrote my review on their store site, notified corporate, and to this date of 1-3-2020, no one has contacted me to make this ‘right’. Sadly, the ‘Company’ disregards quality control and customer service. In the unlikely event someone else has an experience that needs resolution.... there won’t be one by that ‘Company’.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I ordered the lunch pizza from Little Caesars called hot and ready. It should be called hot and raw. It were not cooked fully. The one half were nothing but un-cooked dough. I contact Little Caesars managers. No reply. I would suggest everyone stay clear away from the so called hot and ready. The raw dough will cause you to be sick to the stomach and throw up. Poor management. Hurry up and serve get the money attitude. I wish I could add photos to the reviews.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I was severely burned by the sauce and cheese falling off the thin crust of a Little Caesars pizza. The sauce and cheese dropped off the crust onto my bottom lip and melted the lip skin. There was a huge temperature increase of the thin crust pizza sauce and cheese versus the regular cheese pizza crust. The sauce and cheese do not hold to the crust the same. The topping fell right off the crust on to my bottom lip causing the onset of severely burned skin and associated pain. It literally melted the skin of my lip. I have enjoyed little Caesars cheese pizzas for years. My standard practice has been to take at least one bite before taking my pizza home before the cheese gets cold. The sauce and cheese have always stuck to the crust

These thin crust pizzas are cut different. They are cut in several little pieces versus pie shape cuts. I picked up a small piece and drew it close to my mouth when suddenly the sauce and cheese slid off the crust and dropped on my lip and on my hand. I believe there needs to be a warning for these thin crust pizzas stating they can cause serious burns if eaten directly out of the oven because the sauce and cheese seperation from the crust. They must be allowed to cool down long enough for the sauce and cheese to adhere to the crust.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information