2. Shopping

Little Caesars Pizza
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Little Caesars Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Caesars Pizza?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

This is the worst platform for pizza delivery this decade. I hate it and I would rather order from anywhere but here just to avoid they’re completely ridiculous website, step it up fellas. For such a huge pizza company I’m shocked at how garbage their website is.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I went to Little Caesars to buy pizza and discovered the entire line of workers making pizza without face masks or gloves to protect the public from the virus Covid-19. On discovering this I left immediately. Unfortunately I didn't think of taking pictures or speaking to any manager. I'm 62 years old and already have problems with breathing (I currently take 5 breathing medicines that include inhalers of different sorts) and upon seeing what was going on, I got scared and left quickly.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Just got an all meat deep dish and it was great! The delivery was on time too. Got tired of Paying RT prices. Happy I took that chance. I will definitely go there more often. There was a lot of meat and cheese and the crust was really good too.

Original review: July 10, 2020

I feel disrespected and disgusted. I usually get a pizza from Lil Caesars, but never again. We ordered, and I guess for covid 19 reasons, but usually their door is open, they take money, they don't have mask nor gloves on. But they delivered to me this time, the delivery boy knocked, and did UPS number. Left the food on my dirty door mat, where ants, bugs, anything could have got to it. Left it on the ground like I am a dog. I Feel disrespected. Lil Caesars won't get another dime from us. I am disgusted, I don't understand, is it because I am **. I understand for covid reasons, but no one else is throwing my food on the ground for me to pick it up. Then when I asked why they just put it on the ground he has no genuine explanation. That's crazy. How they knew I what the door, they left before I even opened the door, but I caught him before he drove off.

Original review: July 5, 2020

I ordered a Pizza, Crazy Bread and a 2 Litter of Pepsi. The Pepsi was not delivered. I called the store, they said to call Door Dash so I did. At this exact moment I am writing this I am on hold for the 4th person at DoorDash. All I want is the 2 litter delivered or a $3.00 credit. I am sure that by now the company has spent way more than 3.00 on costs and I still don't have a resolution. I will never order delivery from Door Dash again or any place that delivers from them. I understand errors and started out this process just wanting a credit. The last person I spoke with processed a credit and gave a confirmation number in about 3 minutes. Whole process was about 30 minutes and my food got cold while on the phone with them.

Original review: June 28, 2020

I would strongly suggest that if you purchase their pizza take the pizza out the box and throw it away. Eat the box it has more flavor. My dogs would not even eat it.

Not very good very disappointed. Avoid!!!

Original review: June 2, 2020

I ordered pizza online, they tried to send my order from somewhere else. I called to cancel and went for myself but they still charged my card. They never gave me a refund, they have very poor customer service and bad online service as well. I will never order delivery again, online from Little Caesars, just a terrible company.

Original review: May 25, 2020

One advice for peeps who wants to enjoy LC pizza - order in advance! Do not expect them to be on time if you order within 30 mins - never happened in my life. Usually, i order LC around 4:45-5pm for dinner and they deliver it around 6:30ish which is perfect for me. If you order one near Glendale area, call and ask for John - manager at Glendale who offers very good deals if you can order 5 pies or more.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Ordered online. Apparently you can order and donate them to a hospital. When I arrived they said I could not get pizzas. Would not let me order more. Very rude. I offered to spend 10 more dollars. They would not let me. Why would you not let me buy two more pizzas just because I donated them?

Original review: April 25, 2020

On 4/24/2020 I ordered 2 pizzas from Little Caesars online to be delivered. I entered my phone and home address online. LC delivered my pizzas to an address I lived at 10 years ago! Why? The LC online system is so inept that it overrode the address I entered and used my previous address which it identified by my phone number. When I contacted the manager of LC at Independence/Parker, Plano, TX, he said it was my fault and took no responsibility. He was horrible on the telephone and could not have cared less. What a terrible company!

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information