1.58/5
Are you this business? Claim your page

200 Little Caesars Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 21, 2019

We went inside the store and placed our order. We ordered 3 pizzas (ultimate supreme, pepperoni bestest mostest and a beef with an order of crazy bread). Was told it would be about 10 minutes. Ok. Well 25 minutes later received our pizza but the crazy bread was missing. Was told it would be another 3 minutes. Well almost 7 minutes later we received it with nothing more than sorry it took so long. Got home and opened the boxes of pizza the ultimate supreme pizza looked like someone just dumped the toppings on it. And was dry like there was no sauce on the crust. The other pizzas were bland and not very good at all.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I've been enjoying their pizza for years. Last night I ordered a combination pizza and a pretzel crust pizza. The combination was great. Lots of toppings and great taste. The crust on the pretzel crust was the same as my other pizza except for a light sprinkling of sale. Bummer! I was really looking forward to it. The pizza itself was fine but the crust just ruined the experience for me. I will give them another chance and hope for a better result. This was at the Little Caesars on 6th. street in Junction City, Kansas.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 4, 2019

My wife went to get me a pizza from the store in North Tonawanda, NY! It was at 12:49 PM on Friday, 3/1/2019! I wanted just a large Classic Cheese! They told my wife they didn’t have any ready and would take a while! When going in a customer held the door for my wife and mentioned he was leaving as they didn’t have any pizzas ready! Lost that customer for his order! My wife asked how come they didn’t have any ready when they advertise “HOT & READY PIZZAS”! Claim they don’t do that. Only from 4 PM to 8 PM! Supposedly only have cheese and pepperoni ready! Didn’t even have that ready! That’s false advertising I would say.

So OK my wife waited and got a large Classic Cheese pizza! When she got home with it the cheese was kind of burnt but I didn’t really care about that. Went on F/B to our local NT page and wrote on there a question if anyone knew why they had changed their process of not having pizzas ready! Why do they have the oven warmers if they are not going to use them! Well anyways I got some good and bad comments, nothing unusually, and before I could start replying back the monitor of the page deleted my post! Real nice of him! Have seen all kinds of post on there so was surprised that he deleted it. Before it got deleted the manager at the store must have saw it or someone mentioned it to him and he sent me an instant message asking to call him to see if he could help me out!

Called him and he was very rude saying that since the store had opened they don’t have pizzas ready before 4 to 8 PM! Have been in there before and never had a problem getting a pizza as they had them sitting in the oven warmers! Anyways he’s talking over me many times and calling me BUD which is not my name! Called him on that and of course never apologized! Nothing new with these young PUNKS!

Where they hired them from is being on me! In my book the customer is always right no matter what! In the instant message he couldn’t even make sure to make his spelling correct before sending it out! I hung up on him as he continued to talk over me. He did ask if he could do anything for me and I said, "No that’s not the reason I was calling" that I wanted to know when they had changed their procedure in making pizzas! This all I wanted to know! As you can summarize I won’t be getting a pizza from there anymore even though I like their pizzas!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

3213 Queens Chapel road, Mt. Rainier Maryland. I ordered a pizza by telephone and drove to go get it. When I arrived in store I gave my name and I was presented with an overcooked pizza. I asked, "Could I get a different pizza that is not burnt" and that's where the attitude toward me began. The cashier looked at the extremely brown/dry looking pizza and kept interrupting me as I explained about it being burnt with really dark crust and dried out cheese and topping. It got to the point that we were about to physically fight but not over the pizza, but for the rude customer service. The cashier even cursed in front of other customers and the manager was no help. Before I left the store I told them I'd be complaining but they didn't apologize or care in the least about complaints. 2/8/2019 roughly 9:30pm.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Chicken wings are way too small to be a chicken. What are we really eating? They are literally an inch and a half long. Is it a pigeon? Is it rat? Ugh, gross. I'm completely disgusted. Come on Little Caesars, you can afford to do better than this. Stop being greedy!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Ordered my pizza in advance by phone on Friday 01/11/19. Went into the restaurant to pay for the pizza, stepped up to the counter and paid my $6.49 to Vicente **. I told employees I would be waiting in the lobby. I waited for at least 45 minutes and noticed customer after customer just walk in, get their pizzas quickly and leave. I counted several who got served before me. I finally started asking - "Excuse me did you happen to order online or by phone in advance?" All of the ones I asked said no, they hadn't ordered online or by phone. Just stepped in as a customer and went straight to the counter.

I started paying particular attention and noticed that the majority of who were being served first and before me were men with a straggling few women in between or after. Aggravated I stepped up to the counter again and approached a manager by the name of "Teresa". She was rude - she quickly and abruptly took $6.49 out of the register and in a slick fast food style slapped it in my hand. No professional dialogue, no apologies, no comp for the inconvenience - just conduct that screamed incompetent and unprofessional. What a poor way to manage a business, instead of investigating my complaint and correcting it like competent, mature management should she couldn't get me out of the restaurant quick enough, just gave me the boot. What a way to treat your customers.

This much is true, she could never and I mean never work for me - she wouldn't survive with that type of attitude problem. If you are a senior, a business professional, a minority-a woman... Do not go here - But if in fact you are a man, just know they will get on their knees for you - Hard to believe they are so brazen about who they will serve and who they will neglect... in 2019 too! Shockingly low for industry standard.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I bought cinnamon bites and a pizza. The cinnamon bites tasted like garlic when my daughter and grandson ate them. They said they tasted bad. I told them to throw them away and went to call the Store but there was no phone number on my receipt. Had to drive back to the store and the manager refused to do anything unless I drove to my daughter's and got the cinnamon bites and brought them back even though I had my receipt. This is terrible customer service in my opinion and I did complain to corporate.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I was have a bad day a we went to get pizza and I was waiting for my order and this manager came out and told me my order has been delayed for lack of communication. He ensured me that my order will be made in 15 minutes. He had it made and in my hands 8 minutes. He apologize for the wait had. He thank me for my business. He was the most professional and respectful manager I have encountered here at Little Caesars ever in all my years.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

This evening I purchase a thin crust ExtraMostBestest and an order of crazy bread. The staff at this location is always polite and prompt. One gentleman named Moses is always greeting you as you walk-in... The gentleman at the register Andrew I believe is always welcoming as well. I've always enjoyed my pizzas when I order from this location especially the thin crust. Thanks Little Ceasars for a great and affordable pizza.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

My teenager loves Little Caesars so after seeing their thin crust advertisement my mouth was ready. Unfortunately, they were not. If I were not tired and already half way home I would have driven back and had them replace my ‘burnt crust pizza’. Burnt to the point of the crust even tasting burnt and being too hard to eat. Pretty sure it was obvious when boxed but I guess they really didn’t care. Hopefully they will work to improve this poor service. Definitely will think twice about further support of the Little Caesars at 24 Mile and Hayes in Shelby Twp, MI. Definitely not appetizing and certainly not a case for me being a repeat customer. Please improve. Your customers would appreciate it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Came into the Little Caesars in Cross Lanes, WV just after basketball practice in the hopes of getting something quick for dinner to feed my family of seven. After placing my order for two thin crust pepperoni and an order of crazy bread I waited in the lobby for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes I asked how much longer it would be and they told me they’d be out in just a minute. After five minutes one of them comes out, then they tell me the other one is almost out and it’ll be five more minutes. The manager offers me a free 2 liter for the hassle, which I greatly appreciate.

I just thought the point of “hot and ready” was to have product like pepperoni and cheese available and not making customers wait over 20 minutes in the lobby. The employees were nice, but I won’t be back anytime soon. I went to the same one two weeks ago and waited almost 15 minutes that time as well. If it’s going to take 20 minutes I’ll just go sit down at a restaurant or order pizza from somewhere I really enjoy.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

What is going on with Little Ceasars Pizza. The past 3 or 4 times I have bought a Hot N Ready they appear to be thinner to the point I ask the cashier and she told me it was the same pizza it had been. I thought it was one of the new thin crust pizza that they offer and she even showed me the thin crust so I could compare and sure enough it was not as thin. Also where has the sauce gone? I remember having to order a Hot N Ready with light sauce because too much sauce affects my acid reflux really bad and now it seems I have to ask for sauce because there is hardly if any on it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

One tablespoon of sauce cover the entire pizza? Pizza was very thin, all except the crust? Could see the bread under the flimsy sap of cheese. No cheese under the pepperoni slices? Nothing but a giant breadstick? Yes the price has stayed the same over years, But the consumer price should be .99 cents. Hey just raise the price and made a decent PIZZA?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

In the past the pizzas were tasty but the quality has drop significantly, they must to switch with cheaper ingredients. The pizzas have a totally different taste now, they don't have the rich tomato paste on the bottom.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

After arriving at 5 pm for the first time at Little Caesars in Palatka, FL I was told that there were no hot and ready pizzas available and that it would be about 5 minute wait to which I agreed. After waiting 10 minutes, a young lady walked in and was told there was no wait for a cheese pizza (which I ordered). After she left with it, I asked why I had to wait and the cashier told me that there was a pizza in the oven with my name on it and I had to wait for 'that particular' one. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID. I got a refund and left NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I live where there's two Little Caesars. The first one I called told me "they were out of thin crust". Ok... maybe I'm missing something but isn't the dough made there? As in just make a regular crust and make it thin? Dunno... Went to the 2nd one and they made me one fresh that was quite good. Lots of cheese, pepperoni, and the crust was cooked just right.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Every time I go buy a pizza from this place it’s always burned. Also if I place an order over the phone and I get there the order is not even done. I always end up waiting for my order. Customer service suck as well. They don’t even greet you when you walk in.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We ordered this expecting 5 different types of meat. We got pepperoni, sausage, a few pieces of bacon, and a few of ham. This is false advertising, it was supposed to have a lot of meat. I could have gone someplace else or made my own, next time, I will.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I used the online ordering and the pickup kiosk HOPING that I would actually get a fresh pizza... WRONG! This place is disgusting, its "values" are NOT in order with the claims they make. I used to order from this place A LOT, not anymore!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I buy Little Caesars frequently as it is convenient and I work 3 jobs. The last 5 times it has been absolutely horrid. Today I bought one and gave some to a homeless woman and if you're reading this I'm so sorry I gave you that nasty pizza. Little Caesars has really gone down and it's unnecessary. I only gave 1 star because it didn't have the option for negative stars.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Very dry pizza. It never fails at this location. Ya get the "pizza" home only to find that what is in the box is dough with tons of cheese and pepperoni, and can barely find any sauce. It's like chewing gum. One day we took a pizza home, peeled off the cheese and pepperoni just to see the amount of sauce, it looked like they spread around maybe a tablespoon of sauce. So we pretty much are getting a round flat grilled cheese. If you call to complain all you get is attitude. So I drove the pizza back to the location and showed it to them. Yes they made me a new pizza, but I mean come on now, it's pizza, where's the sauce??? Ya put enough cheese on it to choke a person, lighten up on the cheese and throw some more sauce on there. Also not great customer service to have customers standing at register waiting for them to finish their conversation with other employees gossiping/complaining about other employees.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Once again I'm buying 2 pepperoni pizzas. Once again I'm having to wait over ten minutes and still waiting. Can't complain enough on these people. They are so disappointing. They don't seem to be able to keep a good staff. Never ready. Their slogan is misleading.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Owners need to educate and hold their employees responsible for SQF (safe quality food). The store in Fort Wayne, Indiana (Rudisill Ave) had a recent episode with an employee rubbing his face/hair and doing unmentionable act with the dough which was recorded and put on YouTube (since deleted). I emailed the company and received a callback. They stated that the employees do not have to wash their hands when working with the dough because the temperature of the pizza oven will kill all germs. Are you kidding me? What people don't know is that if someone intentionally harms food product it can be deemed a terrorist act. Way to go Little Caesars... No standards or ethics regarding the health of your consumers only looking at the bottom line. The name of the company should be changed to "Little Cesspool."

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

The manager at the Tarrant City location in Birmingham Alabama - He never is rude. Always nice and I always keep cookies her hand. He always has a smile on his face and if you have an issue with your pizza he will happily correct it.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Although properly prepared, the final product is VERY salty. In fact, according to Little Caesars menu options (nutrition guide), a single slice of pepperoni pizza boasts 540 mg of sodium. Using CDC guidelines for sodium intake, two slices is over 30% of the total recommend intake. Thirsty, yet?

Original review: July 26, 2018

The food in the Southwest Florida market is disgusting. Managers are putting wings, already-flattened dough in pans, and cinnabites in the cooler all night, to sell the next day. Managers are making free strombolis for themselves whenever they want. They do not give a damn about quality food or customer service. I haven't spent a dime there since May, and never will again. The owner needs more food handling training.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I tried to order plain cheese stuffed crust pizza last week but the store was out of the cheese for the stuffed crust, so I ordered plain cheese and was told that I could order the stuffed crust next time for the reduced price as they were out that day. Yesterday (July 21st) I called and informed Angel of the same and ordered a stuffed crust with onions and green peppers. She said she would honor the lower price but then charged me the menu price. I took the pizza home and it had one tablespoon of sauce on the whole pizza.

I called today (July 22nd) and spoke to Michelle who was very curt and not at all polite. She informed me that she would write my name in the book and that I need the paper receipt to get a replacement, Who keeps the Paper Receipt but I had a picture of the Paper Receipt and She won't even accept the Photo of Paper Receipt (Her Name is: "Michelle"), Luckily I had one but if you want to have the money refund or replacements I suggest that you keep the Paper Receipt because if you don't they won't honor it. She also suggested I tell them heavy sauce the next time I order. This was not my first time ordering pizza so there was no need to be snarky and sarcastic about it. The staff does not know how to speak courteously and does not answer the phone calls promptly, it took me an hour to get through. AWFUL SERVICE. STAY AWAY. :( :( :(

Original review: July 9, 2018

I went to place an order, got 3 crazy bread. None had butter or cheese on them. Just straight bread, the wings were undercooked. I called them to explain the situation and the guy said he was a manager but was not. Told me I had no common sense because I told him I would not be returning that day seeing I was home and didn't live close to the store. I show up and asked for the manager in duty and the girl at the counter said she's too busy.

I asked for the manager again and Brandi came out all with attitude. I explained the situation and she said she can't do anything because the store manager wasn't there. Once again I was lied to, I said, "Can we please get the manager on the phone?" She rolled her eyes and had a private phone conversation with someone. She said, "I love you too" when she hung up. When I asked to speak with the "manager" is when Brandi ended the conversation. She said, "The manager asked for your information and he will call you." I said, "I too need his information." She crumbled up the paper she was writing on and said "I'll be with you on 10 to 20 mins. I am busy with an order." Do not go to this establishment. They do not care about customer service, cooking your food properly, or making their mistakes right so you will return.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Pensacola FL, and Pace FL Little Caesars locations are charging what I believe to be illegal surcharges when using a credit card for purchase. This not legal in the state of Florida to do. They are disguising the practice as giving a cash discount, but there is no discount for using cash... you just don't get charged the .59 cent surcharge is all. They are also trying to say this is a transaction fee on all purchases but it is not. If you place the order online and pay with a credit card no surcharge is added... So the argument of every transaction at this location charging a transaction fee is not accurate. It happens only when you use a credit card to pay onsite at the store which is a violation of Florida Law. I tried to alert corporate but it's gone nowhere. There are hundreds of pizza places that do business the right way. I will take my business to them.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I completed an online order. I noticed I was not asked for the delivery address. I called the store. The Store Manager told me they don't do refunds and that I should contact customer service. I asked for the Customer Service Number, he did not have it! I went online, look for the number and called. I was told that refunds are made on every store; however, that particular store did not have the system to do refunds. For me to get a refund, a claim was going to be processed and sent to the franchise manager. I called the store again to tell them that I was not satisfied with the service and that it was that particular store the one who did not do any refunds. The manager was not happy and hung the phone on me. The store is located in Erdman Ave. Baltimore MD.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information