Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza

3.4/5 (208 ratings)

About Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Caesars Pizza?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: April 27, 2022

They will not answer their phones! In the past three months I have tried to place an order for special needs and made many phone calls throughout the day. I would call at 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, and the phone would just ring and ring. I would even call several times and let it ring and ring expecting somebody to eventually answer. When I try to place an order through their app, I was unable to edit, and or leave special instructions which is why I had to make a phone call. I live 45 minutes away and this is the closest little Caesars to me. So I’m not in that part of town often, but when I’m going there I would like to get Little Caesars. I don’t want to give them my business anymore. It is very frustrating that I just can’t call and place an order, or make special notes /edits on their app. And this is the one in Westerville Ohio.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Last night, we placed an order through the app & paid through the app. We picked up the food to take home & eat. When we get home, we see some things missing. I call the restaurant where we got our food & am told they can’t refund because we paid with the app. I spoke with 3 people on the phone. Then I was told the manager would call me back. It’s been 24 hours & still haven’t heard a word.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 23, 2022

The pizza is always good! But the service, and the staff are terrible. No acknowledgment that I was standing there and communication was poor. Better off placing an order ahead of time and picking it up yourself. Location on Greene Ave STE 5, Fort Worth TX.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

Put an order on the website. Went in to my local Little Caesars and was told one of my items was unavailable. Then when I said just refund me. The manager said he couldn't refund it. Then offered something Else. I said, "No. If you can't give me a refund. I will call corporate." Then refused to give me my food or my money back. Little caesars customer service is refusing to help me because it's a private owned location. So now the money has gone through.

From my research done on this location that I have done this before and time and time again. So now it looks to me the store robbed my money and Little Caesars is okay with this as corporate so therefore I will no longer be doing any further business with Little Caesars. I will also be telling my friends and family never to do business with Little Caesars again. Due to if this is how we do the Caesars wants to be representative as a company who does not care about their customers and is clueless about how to handle their franchise owners I want no part of this company. And the part that gets me the most Little Caesars is okay with their franchise owners ripping off their customers.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

Very rude customer service. They were on their phones and I seemed to disturb them. My pizza was very cold and I was not offered a receipt. I will not be going back to this Little Caesars. I will drive the extra miles to go to Domino's Pizza.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I placed an order through the Little Caesars website on 12/31/21. They use Door Dash for deliveries, which I was not aware of. My order was never delivered. I called and received a confirmation number for a refund. Now, almost 2 weeks later after waiting on hold for customer service for over an hour to check on my refund, I’m told that I will not receive a refund. They stated I entered the wrong delivery address and it could not be delivered. This is complete **! I spoke to a supervisor and am now waiting for a manager with customer service to call me (which I’m sure they never will). I will NEVER order for Little Caesars again! $54 may not be a lot of money to this company but it’s a huge amount for me to spend as a special treat for me and my kids.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Placed and paid for my order online. I went to pick up my order and the girl said she is closed. Nobody showed up and she can't make the pizzas by herself. Well I told her I already paid for it so what am I supposed to do. She said, "Go online and ask for a refund." Good luck being in queue for hour then being hung up on. So why should I have to spend any of my time trying to get a refund for my pizza order when your employee closes the door and tells me to go online and get a refund. I mean you can see that I didn't pick up my order so where's my damn refund!? This is totally unacceptable. I will never use Little Caesars again and I want my refund ASAP.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

Ordered wings and pizza and after I ordered, paid, and waited, then when my food is ready they tell me they have no wing sauce. And would do nothing to make it right. Crappy customer service. They don't care if they get repeat customers. I won't be back.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

They opened at 11 with no food ready. They were just beginning to prep, 2 young men with their Dunks iced coffees, told me it would take about 5 min to make a pizza. They made it and boxed it up with NO gloves on.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I am/was a long time customer of Little Caesars. Recently I ordered a pizza but did not get what I ordered. I always order the Ultimate Supreme without onions. I arrived at home with the pizza to discover I had an Ultimate Supreme with onions. I drove back to Little Caesars and told them about the mistake. The person taking the orders apologized and told me she would issue a credit since it was their mistake. I never received the credit. I called Little Caesars and was told they would have a manager call me. No one called.

I decided it's time to find a new pizza place. Not only did Little Caesars lack of customer service annoy me but their pizzas are not nearly as good of quality as they were a few years ago. I think part of that may be due to a complete turnover of staff and part of it maybe due to cost cutting by the owner. The old reliable staff are gone. The pizzas I've been buying recently do not have as much ingredients on them as they used to have.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information