Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza

3.3/5 (479 ratings)

About Little Caesars Pizza

Little Caesars Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Caesars Pizza?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Ceasars Pizza?

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

When my order was due, they texted me that it was cancelled. I called the location. Assistant manager, Jeramiah, said he knew nothing about my order. After about 10 minutes of asking co-workers who also didn't know anything, he determined it was given to the wrong Doordash delivery person. He didn't know where the order was. He refused to replace the food or refund the purchase. He said they are not responsible. He acknowledged the order was placed directly through the Little Caesar's app, NOT doordash. Jeramiah was rude and unprofessional the entire time. Doordash said it's Little Caesar's responsibility since the order was through the Little Caesar's app. I wasn't aware doordash was affiliated. Even their text doesn't state it was doordash.

Doordash tried to contact Little Caesar's but no one answered because, according to Doordash, they likely didn't want to take the call. I called the same location today and asked someone named Sean if I could speak with a manager. Sean yelled out "Sean, it's for you!" Then, the SAME Sean returned saying he was the manager. I called Little Caesar's corporate office and was put on hold for 20 minutes. I called back and was told I would just have to wait on hold. I called customer care directly and was put on hold for 20 minutes. In the time it took me to complete my complaint with the BBB and write this review, still no one came to the phone.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

I picked up a ready-to-go Extra Most Best Pepperoni Pizza and when it was not fresh. The Extra Most Pepperoni is suppose to have a lot more pepperoni on it and it was like a regular pepperoni at best. They have raised their prices and give you less.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

When you buy their pizzas, they get the orders wrong and they make you feel unwelcome. I had an employee act like it was my fault they got the order wrong. It's not that big of a deal. Just say, "Hey I made a mistake."

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

On August 13th I ordered 3 pizzas and 2 orders of wings. I used the delivery option. It had been a while since we had ordered from Little Caesars so I thought they had added delivery drivers. Obviously that was a mistake. Nowhere on the site did it say that delivery is handled by Doordash. My order was delivered by no contact and the wings were missing. I called Little Caesars and they said that they couldn't help me since the delivery was handled by Doordash. I called Doordash and they said that they couldn't help me and transferred me to Little Caesars. I was put on hold for almost 30 minutes before being disconnected. I called back and used the leave a message option and I sent a message through their feedback option. As of now I have not received a response from anyone. It should be listed on the website that the delivery is handled by a third party.

Original review: July 31, 2022

The kitchen staff was NOT wearing gloves. One played with his hair and then the other picked up trash and both continued to make pizzas. Without washing their hands. We refuse to go there ever again..

Original review: July 7, 2022

I wish I could take pictures but something black is in my crust and I know it doesn't belong. I had to throw my whole pizza away because I live too far to go back. And no, it's not overcooked because it's on the inside.

Original review: July 6, 2022

I ordered a pizza from the Little Caesars website. We noticed that they now have a delivery option. So, we picked delivery. It stated we should have our pizza in 20-25 minutes and gave us a tracking button. 45 mins goes by and it doesn't show it left Little Caesars yet. I call and see why it's late. They tell me it's a 3rd party (Doordash) that does their deliveries and half the time they don't show up. Ok, well why do you use them or offer delivery if it's not going to be delivered? Also, why didn't you call me when my pizza is sitting there and getting cold? My husband went and picked up the pizza. Then they tell us we have to call Doordash to get our delivery fee & tip back!

As of right now I've been on hold with them for over an hour! If you offer it on your website you should return my money! I shouldn't have to go through all this hassle. It's not like I ordered through Doordash! Worst customer service ever! DO NOT PICK DELIVERY FROM THE STANDOFFISH LITTLE CAESARS. YOU WON'T GET YOUR ORDER!

Original review: April 27, 2022

They will not answer their phones! In the past three months I have tried to place an order for special needs and made many phone calls throughout the day. I would call at 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, and the phone would just ring and ring. I would even call several times and let it ring and ring expecting somebody to eventually answer. When I try to place an order through their app, I was unable to edit, and or leave special instructions which is why I had to make a phone call. I live 45 minutes away and this is the closest little Caesars to me. So I’m not in that part of town often, but when I’m going there I would like to get Little Caesars. I don’t want to give them my business anymore. It is very frustrating that I just can’t call and place an order, or make special notes /edits on their app. And this is the one in Westerville Ohio.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Last night, we placed an order through the app & paid through the app. We picked up the food to take home & eat. When we get home, we see some things missing. I call the restaurant where we got our food & am told they can’t refund because we paid with the app. I spoke with 3 people on the phone. Then I was told the manager would call me back. It’s been 24 hours & still haven’t heard a word.

Original review: March 23, 2022

The pizza is always good! But the service, and the staff are terrible. No acknowledgment that I was standing there and communication was poor. Better off placing an order ahead of time and picking it up yourself. Location on Greene Ave STE 5, Fort Worth TX.

Little Caesars Pizza Company Information