2. Job Search Sites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.28/5

Unemployed or looking for a new career?

Find jobs near you on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Unemployed or looking for a new career?

Find jobs near you on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Robert Half Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Robert Half?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Robert Half?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I worked with Julietta ** the past two months on several interviews and offers and I highly recommend her services - She has the ability to identify your strengths and potential, but most important she takes the time to walk you through the interview process step by step, and after each meeting she helped me consider all options available. She is committed to help you find a job under current circumstances and see you succeed in your profession.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Very courteous and professional and organized.. Enjoyed working for them. Would work for them again. Very helpful in locating available work opportunities, competitive wages and they have potential opportunity to grow with the company.

Get buying tips about Job Search Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2020

A proven leader with cutting edge user friendly formats. I particularly enjoyed the no nonsense headers and categories catalog format for easy finds. I can quickly determine my interests and employer based requirements for a quick easy fit.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I have 30 plus years of call center experience including medical customer support. Many years working remotely. I retired a couple of years ago and a friend told me RH was looking for remote customer service to help with Covid. I contacted RH and discussed the position with them. I was asked if I could start right away (I had to provide my own equipment) They had me fill in all the forms including I9 and weeks later...nothing. Get the same answer... "will let you know today " or "let me research what is happening." Never hear back. I have to ask. I think they don't want to hire over 60 as others have stated. They wasted so much of my time...would have been better if they were just upfront that I was not hired.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

So good. Laid off to the covered and was looking for a help desk job remote work from home real simple. Applied for about 80 or 90 positions on Robert Half and never got a call, never got a response, never got anything so I left a little feedback. This Nikki person said, "Oh we'll have someone contact you from this office." No one ever did. Oh the excuses after excuses you know so don't bother if you're over 60 with Robert half.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

Don't bother getting a job here. They will just lie about the expectations, training, biggest is the pay rate. Then they will disappear leaving you with out a job. That say that they will help and or call to see how things are going but then you can't get a hold of them. And they will mess up your I-9 and blame you.

Original review: July 21, 2020

I lost my job, due to the pandemic. I was pretty bummed about that. I was contacted by Matt out of the blue. He offered me a six month contract several weeks before it was supposed to start. He stayed in touched once a week and had relevant documents sent up until the Friday before the start of the assignment. Then he went radio silent. He ignored my voicemail message and email. I sent a second email, and he finally responded. At that point, he lied and said he had been trying to contact me for a week. Bottom line: recruiters these days suck and will waste your time; use your contacts to get jobs.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I had an online interview with one of its representatives. Everything went smoothly during the meeting, and she said I could expect a lot of calls in the upcoming weeks. But after I completed all the required assessment as requested, I got none of calls, and she didn't reply to my email either, just vanished. It was completely waste of time, not worthy at all.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I'm Molly in Marietta, and you can reach me at The Business Scribe. Just do some Google searching. Contact me and let's go see an attorney to take on Robert Half. This company simply can't be what it says it is. I've been extremely capable and qualified for hundreds of positions posted but I never hear from anyone, and when I ask about a position, no one follows up on my emails. Something's up. Something's wrong. Someone needs to put RH out of the fraud business.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Worst staffing agency. They don't tell you the company name until after they submit you and the company is interested. This is a horrible business model, because now if I don't like the company I suddenly look bad. Competition like Winter Wyman, Kelly Services, and Ajilon will tell you the company name before they submit you which is optimal. Horrible communication skills by recruiters and a terrible experience in every single way. Would recommend begging on the streets rather than working with this agency.

Robert Half Company Information