2. Job Search Sites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.26/5

Unemployed or looking for a new career?

Find jobs near you on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Unemployed or looking for a new career?

Find jobs near you on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Robert Half Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Robert Half?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Robert Half?

Original review: June 14, 2020

Very courteous and professional and organized.. Enjoyed working for them. Would work for them again. Very helpful in locating available work opportunities, competitive wages and they have potential opportunity to grow with the company.

Original review: June 13, 2020

A proven leader with cutting edge user friendly formats. I particularly enjoyed the no nonsense headers and categories catalog format for easy finds. I can quickly determine my interests and employer based requirements for a quick easy fit.

Get buying tips about Job Search Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

My past and present experience with Robert Half has always been a successful one. Chloe ** has been professional, friendly and has kept me updated at every opportunity. All of the staff I have come into contact with from the Bristol office have been friendly, helpful and professional.

Original review: July 21, 2020

I lost my job, due to the pandemic. I was pretty bummed about that. I was contacted by Matt out of the blue. He offered me a six month contract several weeks before it was supposed to start. He stayed in touched once a week and had relevant documents sent up until the Friday before the start of the assignment. Then he went radio silent. He ignored my voicemail message and email. I sent a second email, and he finally responded. At that point, he lied and said he had been trying to contact me for a week. Bottom line: recruiters these days suck and will waste your time; use your contacts to get jobs.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I had an online interview with one of its representatives. Everything went smoothly during the meeting, and she said I could expect a lot of calls in the upcoming weeks. But after I completed all the required assessment as requested, I got none of calls, and she didn't reply to my email either, just vanished. It was completely waste of time, not worthy at all.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I'm Molly in Marietta, and you can reach me at The Business Scribe. Just do some Google searching. Contact me and let's go see an attorney to take on Robert Half. This company simply can't be what it says it is. I've been extremely capable and qualified for hundreds of positions posted but I never hear from anyone, and when I ask about a position, no one follows up on my emails. Something's up. Something's wrong. Someone needs to put RH out of the fraud business.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Worst staffing agency. They don't tell you the company name until after they submit you and the company is interested. This is a horrible business model, because now if I don't like the company I suddenly look bad. Competition like Winter Wyman, Kelly Services, and Ajilon will tell you the company name before they submit you which is optimal. Horrible communication skills by recruiters and a terrible experience in every single way. Would recommend begging on the streets rather than working with this agency.

Original review: May 29, 2020

For almost 2 years I've requested that they remove me from their database. And they have yet to do so. I send constant emails and I've made phone calls yet they continue to email me. In 2018 I interviewed for a job via phone. I was asked to come in for a face to face. I did. During my 3rd phase of the interview process I was offered a recruiting job instead of the job I was interviewing for. I accepted the recruiting job then I was told there was another interview after being in the office over 4 hrs. I declined to stay any later and I went home. I received a call about the 4th interview and did it over the phone. The next day I received a call and I declined the job.

Since then I've been responding to emails and making calls for them to remove me and nothing. It's harassment and I shouldn't have to continue being contacted when I don't want to be. I've threaten to file a lawsuit and still nothing. It's aggravating and I shouldn't have to delete each email received or respond asking not to be contacted and removed from their database. I used to work at a Staffing agency and I successfully operated my own recruiting business and never did I lie to obtain business. Nor did I continue to contact someone who stated they did not want to be contacted.

Original review: April 19, 2020

I have a fantastic resume and thought I found a wonderful company when I looked at the positions Robert Half had on their site, but I was outright shunned by the Greenville, SC office (Chelsea Hoyes sent this sweet little canned reply: "Thank you for sending your resume over! I definitely appreciate the correspondence. While you have an impressive background, it is different than what our client is looking for at this time. We will keep your resume on file and be in touch with you for any opportunities that match your background and skillset."). When I replied to Chelsea to attempt to set up a meeting and discuss possibilities she simply never replied. I also had no success making contact by phone.

I had an even more disappointing experience with the Buckhead office in Atlanta. I called and when they connected me with someone he could not wait to get me off the phone and said I was located too far away for him to bother with (I lived about three hours away and was looking for work in Atlanta!). I think our conversation was less than a minute before he basically hung up on me.

I then tried to work with the Savannah office since they were closer to me and thought perhaps they could connect me with opportunities in the areas I was looking to relocate to. My initial experience with Savannah was better with Leonard ** answering and having a very promising conversation and later FaceTime interview, but it started to fall off a cliff when he said he would send skills assessments and I later had to contact him because I never received the assessments, then he was defensive and said "I had my admin resend your assessments. She said that she sent them last week and they show as expired on our side." THEN they suddenly showed up in my email later that day. Yeah, his admin FORGOT is what happened, but they acted like *I* was remiss.

I did the precious assessments and saw where they were posted on my profile on the RH site, but I never heard from Leonard again even after followup emails and I KNOW I am way more qualified than probably 90% of their clientele in Savannah. After a few months I noticed the assessments were pulled from my online profile.

This company is terrible and I do not know how they survive. I truly wonder how they make their money. I did everything correctly and never heard a word about ANY position out of hundreds for which I was a good match. A friend who works for a different staffing company told me Robert Half will only bother to look at you if you literally have an identical position already on your resume and that if anything is different they toss you aside. They make ZERO effort to match potential candidates to new positions. I guess it would be nice to work for Robert Half since they evidently get paid decently to do absolutely nothing all day.

Original review: March 21, 2020

Office Team, a division of Robert Half is staffed with salespeople not recruiters. Their primary goal is to build their database not fill jobs. They have questionable, shady and deceptive business practices including leading candidates on to flat out lying to them. I’m a Human Resources Manager so I know a thing or two about recruitment, and I think they are practicing outright unethical and perhaps even bordering on behavior. I don’t intend on doing business with them as a potential candidate or potential client ever again. To provide an example———

They start by luring you in with what looks like a great opportunity. Before they can tell you anything you have to interview preferably in person. For the role in question it was I was able to work out FaceTime during which we had technical difficulties and the recruiter stated “...well that’s ok. I was able to see you.” Then, they can even send your resume for consideration until you sign an agreement, take a test and have your references checked. At that point, they give you “oh, we just sent two candidates to the employer, we’ll call if those don’t work out or if anything else opens up.” This was an entry level temporary HR role I was overqualified for.

If that’s not bad enough, After a few days weeks you see the exact same job posted again. I finally spoke to some of my contacts at a more Senior level. They towed the company line and told me there has to be a job for them to be able to post. I’m calling BS. If you’re going to use me, at least give me the dignity of not leading me on. To prove my point I copied a few lines of one of the recent postings for an HR and did a Google search. “Deeply passionate about growing at a large retail company. We were recently listed on Forbes’ “2019 Best Employers for Diversity” list, and we are looking for a self-starter to grow with us!” Just in the last 30 days this exact posting was in 4 different states and multiple markets in each state. Please note I took into account duplicates

Robert Half Company Information