1.49/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Robert Half

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

118 Robert Half Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I do not recommend Robert Half Accountants. They are extremely unprofessional and disingenuous, especially recruiters Lauren and Kyle in the Wash/Balt area offices. They con you into going on long distance interviews by saying they are increasing the hourly rate. Then within an hour of you calling the recruiter to let them know how the interview went, they call you back and tell you that you have the job with specific start date. When you don't hear from them prior to the start date that they gave you and you start calling or emailing them, they don't respond or if you get them on the phone they will continue to lie and say you still have the job, give you a new start date and then make up bogus excuses about the delays. They will tell you all kinds of lies to prevent you from talking with other recruiters and employers.

I declined several offers to interview for other opportunities because Robert Half Accountemps continued to lie for the next 4 weeks reassuring me that I had the job and giving me new start dates, before admitting their client had selected another candidate! DO NOT TRUST THEM about anything unless you get it in writing! They are nothing but scammers and con-artists!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Terrible. I applied to a few of their listings, never got any replies. Also applied through their website to have them help with the recruiting aspect also no reply. Finally called them and was transferred to voicemail... Don't waste your time with these clowns.

Get expert buying tips about Job Search Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I don't recommend Robert Half to anyone looking for employment. They are unprofessional, young and I wouldn't waste my time ever again with them. Had problem with nobody responding to my emails about reimbursements they owed me. They don't care about your needs as a person. Punks is what I would say if the name Robert half comes up. THE WORST TEMP AGENCY EVER.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Robert Half and their associated temp agency, Accountemps, aren't really trying to find people to fill jobs. What they actually do is get a wad of recent resumes in the file, then go to employers and tell them about the 200 resumes they got last week, in an attempt to get the employer to let them fill a position. Accountemps and Robert Half are simply wanting a huge pool of recent applications to draw from in case they do get an actual contract for a placement. In essence, they play an ugly numbers game, trying to convince employers that they have thousands of talented people in their rolodex, just waiting for the employer to sing an application.

Any ad you see is for a job that is already filled, or the "job" never existed at all. I remember a couple of years ago, I saw one of their ads for a seasonal tax person; I met or exceeded literally every stated qualification, including experience using the specific tax software. I applied, went in for their bogus interview, only to be told that the particular position had already been filled. Now, mind you, when I called them the afternoon preceding the day of the interview, I directly and specifically asked if (a) the position was still open, and (b) the employer was still open to considering new candidates for the position who might come in tomorrow to do the initial interview. The interviewer got mad when I called her a liar at the end of the interview. That all went down in early January. The SAME ad was still on their website in April.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

In hopes of finding a good office position, I reached out to Robert Half (office team). At first they seemed very welcoming and registered me quite quickly into their database. This happened a year ago and I still have not been able to find an opportunity through them. HOWEVER, what really surprises me is that there are so many positions being posted daily which match my skill set and when I call and try to discuss those positions, no one is ever available. I don’t understand if they have meetings ALL Day EVERY day but that is practically impossible. I have called at different times, different days - nothing works!

A receptionist answers the phone and puts you on a wait and that is about the most interaction I’ve been getting from them. No one listens to their voicemails either apparently. I have attempted to call at least 3 times every day and still no hope. I also updated my resume and sent it their way - no response. I would not recommend Robert Half/office team to anyone looking for an actual career. They do not invest time in their clients, they do not follow up and they never answer their phones.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Robert Half?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

My past and present experience with Robert Half has always been a successful one. Chloe ** has been professional, friendly and has kept me updated at every opportunity. All of the staff I have come into contact with from the Bristol office have been friendly, helpful and professional.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Updated on 07/31/2018: The manager Esme finally called me today after almost two weeks and that was only because I posted a negative review directly with their complaints team. She said she was a bit surprised about my review. I told her that I was surprised that she was surprised. She clearly said she would call me back and email a copy of the profile. She claims she emailed me. I told her I never received it and that she failed to call me back. She had the nerve to tell me that I am no longer being considered for the position. I thought that was hilarious. I said, “I didn’t think I would be since I filed a complaint."

Original review: I do not recommend This agency. I had an in person interview with Esme. She claims she was sent to the Chicago office to help boost business. Esme said that they were looking to hire experienced employees full time permanent and send them out on assignments where needed. She said that when you are in between jobs the company would continue to pay your salary until they can find other you positions. She told me the manager position was up to 75K but I would need to first complete a job profile. I was told I had until Sunday to complete it. Well I never received the email.

I called and they claimed she was out of the office. She called me and apologized and said she would call me and send the email with profile template and instructions. Guess what I never received the email. I call several times and left voicemails because they claim to always be in meetings. I see why this office is not performing like the others. They have dishonest people running it.

Original review: July 24, 2019

I concur with the other reviews, "don't waste your time". I have called about 7 times now and when I call in the morning they are in a meeting and when I call in the afternoon (after 1 pm) they are at lunch. Left 4 voice mails and an e-mail directly to a rep and NO reply or callbacks. Who's running this company anyway? Hope you've had better luck than the rest of us. God bless.

Original review: July 17, 2019

A guy name Gary ** blacklisted me for another job at RHMR by posing that he was helping me when he indeed was hindering me. Apparently Gary is too clueless to understand he committed a crime in Colorado, criminal and civil. And as many other reviews here, same old revolving door and meaningless meetings with their vanishing staff. This clown should be fired and I have emails and call logs to prove he tampered with my ability to gain employment. John ** too. So, do not waste your time with Robert Half! I will be letting every finance and accounting professional know about these individuals and how I would stay away from Robert Half, forever!

CO Rev Stat § 8-2-110 (2016): No corporation, company, or individual shall blacklist, or publish, or cause to be blacklisted or published any employee, mechanic, or laborer discharged by such corporation, company, or individual, with the intent and for the purpose of preventing such employee, mechanic, or laborer from engaging in or securing similar or other employment from any other corporation, company, or individual.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I had an interview @ 10 a.m. I went in, signed a form, added my references and was moved to the next room. I waited 40 minutes for the interviewer to arrive. He even stated during the process that he needed to answer his phone because his wife was calling. I have seen several positions posted for this company as I receive alerts. I contacted the office 4 times via phone call and 3 times via email and have not received a response at all. Please people don't waste your time. I wonder. Do they hold out positions for their families and friends?

Robert Half Company Information