1.37/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Robert Half

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Robert Half Reviews

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

The recruiters don't care about the people that work for them. They are very unprofessional! They work in an unjust matter in the Maryland office. If you want someone to have your back and treat you the way you are supposed to be treated Robert Half legal in the Maryland location is not the one.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

This is the first and last assignment according to the two recruiters Aleisha and Jonathan for Accountemps. I can’t believe how these 2 recruiters treated me while doing an assignment for Accountemps. I was totally let go by them, due to me being absent from the job I was working in their words. The bad part of this experience I was told to go home and stay at home. I wasn’t feeling well while I was at work. The person who I reported to told me to go home. The recruiter Jonathan called me and I told him about her telling me to go home since I wasn’t feeling well. The second time I was sick and I called the employer directly and told her I wasn’t feeling well, but I was coming to work. She told me no don’t come because she and the rest of the office didn’t want to get sick. I went to work the next day with the flu, only to be sent home by the owner.

Then the last time there was a snow storm and I got into a car accident and couldn’t get to work. During the time I was working there I endured racial intimidations from some of the other employees and hostility from the manager. Which are very serious! I reported the incidents to Jonathan and he never said anything to the manager about what was going on. So after I was let go, I contacted the recruiter Aleisha to talk about what happened. She got Jonathan on the line so he could listen. I told them it was unfair that I was let go when the manager told me to go home, and the other the other time I was told to stay home, and the other things that went on while I was there. They never asked or said anything about that. They were all about the attendance and what I did. They didn’t want to hear my side of the story. They said that I was giving them excuses. They were all about pleasing their client.

When I was in the car accident I couldn’t help that because of the snow. Aleisha said that I was giving excuses and couldn’t take ownership for what I did. I told her I took ownership of some of what occurred, but I wasn’t going to take ownership of what the manager did. Jonathan says he didn’t care what I was going through I should’ve stayed or went to work. Now by this time they are hollering at me. Aleisha told me that this call could have went a lot better if I had not given her any excuses. I asked her what excuses. She said I was late on my first day, but she failed to remember she gave me the wrong address, so therefore I was late. Again that was an excuse according to her.

So in other words, I feel like that they don’t care about their employees. They care more about keeping the account with their clients. At the end of the call I felt totally humiliated by them. Aleisha nor Jonathan couldn’t call me back to say that they would no longer help me. They had another recruiter call. The other recruiters that I’ve dealt with have been really nice, but Jonathan and Aleisha is another story!

Get expert buying tips about Job Search Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

The terms of use scares the heck out of me. I signed up, uploaded my resume and then received an email suggesting that I submit my resume and they would actively start looking for jobs for me. I read the terms of use, then many reviews mentioning how everyone they spoke with never seemed to remember anything and just wanted more and more information. This raised a flag since their terms say that whatever you submit is theirs to use in any way whatsoever, no matter what. It makes me wonder if their sideline or maybe even their primary function is to gather and sell all of your personal information.

I work hard on trying to keep my life as private as I can online and submitting information that they can sell to Facebook, Google and countless other organizations then corroborate even more information about you is nothing less than very concerning and scary. Based on reading this terms of service and reading the many reviews that say they never contact you but want more and more information makes it very hard to go any further with them.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Nothing but lies, they tell you they found a job for you but never call you back to let you know what's going on, do not know how this place stays in business.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

Minus zero is what ** at the 125 Park Ave office deserves. Nothing but lies came out of her mouth. She is unprofessional and dishonest, yet expects the contractor to jump through hoops while she kisses the client's **. She failed to show up for our scheduled meeting with no apology or explanation and had the nerve to pretend to call me over an hour later after I was already in transit on noisy 42nd Street. Looking at her profile on LinkedIn proves if she was so great, she would be able to hold a position longer than a year. She also spent so much time talking about herself, it only showed her insecurity. ** has lied on me and several other colleagues of mine. We can only wish her well because she seems to believe her own lies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Robert Half?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

They tell you that no matter how small or long ago your record is, any charges no matter how insignificant or not pertaining to any jobs they offer (which were little to none) that these would not bar you from employment that they are an equal opportunity employer. Well they lied! I had some low level charge from 20 years ago that I explained to them prior to the background check and they told me it was so long ago and so low level it wouldn't affect my employment. But as soon as the check came back I was denied even a second look or an opportunity to explain. I wasn't even given anything in writing nor the courtesy of a phone call. 1 in every 4 Americans have some encounter with the law per the Labor statistics, my charge isn't even illegal anymore but they denied me anyways. This company misrepresents as an equal opportunity employer and lies about not discriminating for prior charges. It violates the FCRA as well which I will be looking into.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I do not recommend Robert Half Accountants. They are extremely unprofessional and disingenuous, especially recruiters Lauren and Kyle in the Wash/Balt area offices. They con you into going on long distance interviews by saying they are increasing the hourly rate. Then within an hour of you calling the recruiter to let them know how the interview went, they call you back and tell you that you have the job with specific start date. When you don't hear from them prior to the start date that they gave you and you start calling or emailing them, they don't respond or if you get them on the phone they will continue to lie and say you still have the job, give you a new start date and then make up bogus excuses about the delays. They will tell you all kinds of lies to prevent you from talking with other recruiters and employers.

I declined several offers to interview for other opportunities because Robert Half Accountemps continued to lie for the next 4 weeks reassuring me that I had the job and giving me new start dates, before admitting their client had selected another candidate! DO NOT TRUST THEM about anything unless you get it in writing! They are nothing but scammers and con-artists!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Terrible. I applied to a few of their listings, never got any replies. Also applied through their website to have them help with the recruiting aspect also no reply. Finally called them and was transferred to voicemail... Don't waste your time with these clowns.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I don't recommend Robert Half to anyone looking for employment. They are unprofessional, young and I wouldn't waste my time ever again with them. Had problem with nobody responding to my emails about reimbursements they owed me. They don't care about your needs as a person. Punks is what I would say if the name Robert half comes up. THE WORST TEMP AGENCY EVER.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

In hopes of finding a good office position, I reached out to Robert Half (office team). At first they seemed very welcoming and registered me quite quickly into their database. This happened a year ago and I still have not been able to find an opportunity through them. HOWEVER, what really surprises me is that there are so many positions being posted daily which match my skill set and when I call and try to discuss those positions, no one is ever available. I don’t understand if they have meetings ALL Day EVERY day but that is practically impossible. I have called at different times, different days - nothing works!

A receptionist answers the phone and puts you on a wait and that is about the most interaction I’ve been getting from them. No one listens to their voicemails either apparently. I have attempted to call at least 3 times every day and still no hope. I also updated my resume and sent it their way - no response. I would not recommend Robert Half/office team to anyone looking for an actual career. They do not invest time in their clients, they do not follow up and they never answer their phones.

Robert Half Company Information