Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates
  2. Finance
  3. Life Insurance

National Income Life Insurance

National Income Life Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.72/5

Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates

National Income Life Insurance Reviews

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Today, Thursday January 30, 2020 I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Anthony ** my agent from the Bartow Ave Bronx office. He presented a Great and very thorough presentation. During each section of the presentation he took his time and explained each part, and he also ask if I had additional questions. I liked that way the videos explained the Freedom of choice. Mr. ** is very knowledgeable. In addition, I liked that he was gentle in with his words. Great Job Anthony **! Looking forward to the benefits of National Income Life Insurance.

Mireya

National Income Life Insurance response

Mireya, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Mr. Anthony and National Income Life. We’re happy he was able to answer all your questions and explain your policy options thoroughly and professionally. We thank you for choosing NIL and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I have been looking for life insurance and through a friend. He recommended Jenny **. The presentation was very clear and informative. She explained all areas of the product being offered. At the end I was able to make a decision to protect my family. I have referred a few of my friends and family to Jenny because of my experience.

National Income Life Insurance response

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with National Income Life. We’re happy our representative was able to answer all your questions and explain your policy options in a clear and informative presentation. We appreciate you choosing NIL and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Get expert buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I received a call from NILICO from Magaly **. She told me the worked in conjunction with my union and that she had to meet with me to explain everything. I can’t explain with words how her customer service skills are. She is extremely educated . She came in time and spent time with me explaining every detail. Thanks Magaly!!

National Income Life Insurance response

Yolanda, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with National Income Life! We appreciate you reaching out to us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Magaly ** was very helpful and professional in her service. I had a ton of questions regarding life insurance since I am rather young and never saw myself purchasing it before but after meeting with her, my doubts were cast aside and I was able to do business with her and her company. Amazing agent, very patient and flexible, gave me her personal number and explained that I could call at any hour of the day with any questions.

National Income Life Insurance response

Thailiany, we’re glad to hear that you're satisfied with your recent experience. Thank you for choosing National Income Life!

Original review: April 23, 2019

I had the pleasure to meet Magaly ** to do my life insurance. I was skeptical about life insurance but the way she explained me every product and the importance showed me how important it is. She came on time to the appt and even wait for me for a few minutes since I was late.

National Income Life Insurance response

Joel, that’s what we’re here for! We’re happy to know we’re providing the best service possible! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing and thanks for choosing National Income Life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Income?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

Ms. Renee ** Was courteous, kind and very helpful. She presented herself professionally and elaborated the information she presented. She made me feel comfortable without pressure. With skills of experience which allowed me to decide what’s best for my future.

National Income Life Insurance response

Lissette, we’re glad to hear that our representative was courteous, kind and helpful and you're satisfied with your recent experience. Thank you for choosing National Income LIfe and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Anne Marie explained everything clearly and was very detailed. She made everything easy and had her own personality and humor. She made a hard topic of insurance, easier and helped me be properly protected.

National Income Life Insurance response

Walter, welcome to the National Income Life family! We're glad our representative was able to help you find the best fit for your life insurance needs. Our goal is always to make this important process as simple and easy as possible for our valued customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I recently purchased life insurance and was very pleased. Anne Marie ** was my agent and she was extremely helpful during the whole process. She is so sweet & knowledgeable. She deserves a promotion and raise.

National Income Life Insurance response

That’s what we’re here for! We’re happy to know we’re providing the best service possible! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I received a phone call from Chris saying he represented a company that provided “union benefits for non-union employees”. He was very vague about what services were provided but was insistent on sitting down with me to discuss what was offered. Initially I made the appointment but asked for a contact number in case I needed to cancel. After doing some online research I discovered this was for life insurance. I called back the number I was given to cancel the appointment but had to leave a message as Chris was in a meeting. Days later I get a follow up call confirming our appointment. I call back again leaving a message to cancel. Then I get a voicemail at 9:34pm saying he was running late for our 8:00pm appointment!

When Chris called AGAIN about the appointment I told him I had left 2 messages cancelling the appointment and also saying that calling at 9:30 at night was completely unprofessional and that if I had actually wanted the appointment I would’ve changed my mind when he called an hour and a half after we were supposed to meet. Chris got very snippy and when I told him to lose my number and not bother me again he actually said “no problem dude”. I’m disgusted and I sincerely hope this company goes out of business sooner than later.

National Income Life Insurance response

Sarah, we're very sorry to learn of your experience with NIL. The agent situation you described is not acceptable and does not meet our Company's expectations regarding the level of service provided to our valued customers. We will certainly address this matter with those involved and invite you to send additional location and agent details through a PRIVATE message. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I had a wonderful experience with Isabella. My family owns several policies with Nilico and other companies for years and Isabella took the time to explain how all of our polices work. She was very knowledgeable, friendly and honest. A true professional, I recommended her to all my friends.

National Income Life Insurance response

Grace, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with NILICO! We appreciate you choosing us for your financial protection and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

National Income Life Insurance Company Information