National Income Life Insurance

• 0%
  • 1%
  • 68%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Income?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Income?
    CoverageSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed July 6, 2024

Worst decision I have ever made. Don’t let their sales tactics or false care mislead you. I had asked for a potential policy change and was told that I had to make my decision on the spot. During this meeting my “agent” (Kimberly **) also mentioned the details of my current plan to her supervisor that was also in the call. All aspects of what she said were correct, my outrageous monthly payment, my “tier” which should be a red flag in its own, with one major caveat. My total coverage was more than 30,000 dollars less than what I had signed on for.

This is nothing short of a scam that preys on those trying to do what’s best for their families. My advice, find another company. I’ve found better coverage for less than half the monthly cost that I pay with National Income. I have tried contacting them repeatedly now trying to cancel but they still haven’t. It’s now been over a month and I’m still being charged but now paying unknown fees in addition.

Coverage

Reviewed June 21, 2024

I am very happy with my coverage. I have never had a problem making changes and I feel that my family is in good hands with National Income. Thank you so much for being a trustworthy company. I can rest at night knowing my family will be alright when I’m gone.

Get buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Coverage

Reviewed April 29, 2024

Horrific terrible company with incredibly aggressive unscrupulous business practices including if no prong repeated requests for surrender - impossible to get hold of anyone. They purposefully make it extremely challenging to connect with because of rece decision makers then don’t provide a written trail of conversations so you have no proof of the commitments they made - filling out their forms that request surrender are conveniently ignored or never received - they then implement a loan repayment clause in the policy which again conveniently for them reduces the actual surrender value as you try to cancel - unscrupulous.

Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed April 22, 2024

They do Zoom calls once a year and it is always someone different. Trying to change beneficiary or add or change a contingent beneficiary is almost impossible. Even filling out the form they request and still do NOT add them to your policy online. The reps that do the zoom calls can't even set up a correct policy! And when you try to call them back you get voicemail and no call back. Gregory ** was the last zoom call and he corrected NOTHING and no call back. Kristina ** did a zoom call before Gregory and she messed it all up to. They are clueless. I will never do another zoom call again and made copies of my paperwork and sent them to my attorney.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2024

I had a good experience overall with them. It’s just I realized I already have policies much more cheaper than what I would be paying with National Income Life Insurance. I canceled and they kept taking my money out my account and I had to call my bank to stop reoccurring payments. So when will I get my refund back for payments that was made.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2023

Representative Alden **. Is amazing. She explained everything to me. She broke it down to where I understood the differences in insurance for me and my family. She was very sweet and patient. I will definitely recommend. And very affordable.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2023

NILICO has provided me the opportunity to work from home, set my own schedule, and help families protect their legacies, while protecting my own. We have an amazing supportive team that is willing to do anything they need to help out.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed July 14, 2023

NILICO products fill a niche in the insurance field that most other companies simply don't and they do so at reasonable rates. Claims are paid out quickly and easily for accidental policies. So far I haven't had personal experience with the death benefit.

Reviewed June 28, 2023

National Income Life is huge for any and all families. The way National Income Life bases their policies is on NEED and AFFORDABILITY. Make this Company your first option and then go from there. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed June 6, 2023

They have great rates and have been good throughout the years with payouts. Yearly they even offer to do a review to make sure that no claims are owed to us and ensure everything is up to date. Would definitely recommend!

National Income Life Insurance Company Information