Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates
National Income Life Insurance
2.55/5

National Income Life Insurance

Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates

National Income Life Insurance Reviews

Original review: April 30, 2019

I received a call from NILICO from Magaly **. She told me the worked in conjunction with my union and that she had to meet with me to explain everything. I can’t explain with words how her customer service skills are. She is extremely educated . She came in time and spent time with me explaining every detail. Thanks Magaly!!

National Income Life Insurance response

Yolanda, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with National Income Life! We appreciate you reaching out to us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Magaly ** was very helpful and professional in her service. I had a ton of questions regarding life insurance since I am rather young and never saw myself purchasing it before but after meeting with her, my doubts were cast aside and I was able to do business with her and her company. Amazing agent, very patient and flexible, gave me her personal number and explained that I could call at any hour of the day with any questions.

National Income Life Insurance response

Thailiany, we’re glad to hear that you're satisfied with your recent experience. Thank you for choosing National Income Life!

Get expert buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I had the pleasure to meet Magaly ** to do my life insurance. I was skeptical about life insurance but the way she explained me every product and the importance showed me how important it is. She came on time to the appt and even wait for me for a few minutes since I was late.

National Income Life Insurance response

Joel, that’s what we’re here for! We’re happy to know we’re providing the best service possible! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing and thanks for choosing National Income Life.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Ireland ** did an excellent job with her presentation -using her laptop and her comfortable conversational tone it encouraged you to ask about the details involved. Unfortunately, we are NOT eligible for life insurance due to our age, health and pre existing conditions. We were happy to sign up for the free accidental loss offered by my husbands union. Ireland drove out of her way to come to Mexico NY to see us and then had to drive back home through a Lake effect Whiteout snow storm. If we were able to qualify we would have been happy to work with Ireland. We will give the child safety kit to our son and daughter in law for our new granddaughter. Well done! She is a very professional well trained agent who loves what she does!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Had a very pleasant experience with Michael ** with National Income Life Insurance. I was in town for a short trip and he took the time to meet with me when I was available, on short notice. Extremely professional. Took all the confusion and hassle away. He was willing to work with me to make a plan that would benefit my family without breaking the bank. I would highly recommend him.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Income?

Original review: June 20, 2019

Signed up for life insurance, money was taken out of my account a week after I signed up for the policy. You don't know if you qualify or meet the requirements. After several weeks I finally got acceptance letter. I got a letter with it stating if I wanted to cancel the policy mail back the policy with 20 days after I had received it. So I sent it back, called them to see what was going on. Lady I talked to said had to fill out cancellation form and then my policy money would be refunded. So I emailed it back then they took more money out of my account. So I called today, they are telling me that my policy isn't cancelled and my money will not be refunded because it was past 30 days.

I told him, "No it wasn't. You people dated the policy for the 29th of April but policy was not mailed until the May 10th, and I mailed it back on the 20th because I didn't receive it until after the 14th because of the weekend." He basically called me a liar and would not help me. So their policy indicates that you will be refunded but they just steal your money and refuses to help you. Horrible customer service refused to let me speak to a supervisor. Told him I can't make a post office stamp and I would send him a picture as he told me that is unacceptable and I'm wrong. Don't waste your time or money as they lie to you and you will not get it back. I have proof of the stamp the letter sent my email and picture of the letter stating it would be refunded but I'm wrong. I would of selected no stars but it made me pick one. Horrible experience and have been scammed.

National Income Life Insurance response

Kimberly, we are so sorry to learn of your experience with NIL. We invite you to send us an email with more agent/agency details so that we can investigate this matter. We look forward to hearing back from you and taking steps to correct this situation.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I met with Magaly ** last week. I had a great experience with her, she explained the process thoroughly and efficiently. I would recommend her and the company to do life insurance to my family and friends!

National Income Life Insurance response

Sheila, it’s always a pleasure serving and protecting families! We appreciate you letting us know how we’re doing and for choosing National Income Life!

Original review: April 25, 2019

I met with Magali ** to do my life insurance through my junior. If you want to have a good price for your life insurance, this is the company to go. The prices are really good for the hard working family.

National Income Life Insurance response

Geysi, thank you for reaching out to National Income Life! We’re glad we delivered the affordable coverage you deserve and expect. We sincerely appreciate you choosing National Income Life.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I did my life insurance policy with the agent name Magaly. She was really sweet and patient since I didn’t know anything about life insurance but she explained me everything and I decided to buy a whole life since I want to keep the same price forever. Thank you Magaly.

National Income Life Insurance response

Sonia, thank you for reaching out to National Income Life! We’re glad we delivered the excellent service you deserve and expect. We sincerely appreciate you choosing National Income Life.

Original review: April 18, 2019

It started off with my friend referring me and they nonstop called my phone until I agreed to meet with them. After thinking I could give them a shot, not even a year later I tried to cancel and they kept one policy open when I wanted to cancel it all. I didn’t realize they had kept charging me until about a year later when I called again to cancel and this lady that I talked to had told me that she would refund me for the whole year which was almost $400.

So a month later I didn’t receive the check that she had told me I would get and I also got another charge on my card which had made my bank account go negative. So after calling for the third time, they tell me I will only get refunded for this months charge. So I explained my previous call to them and he told me his supervisor didn’t approve of that refund and that’s why I won’t be receiving it. Also to point out that no one ever told me I had to sign something in order to cancel. (Because I’ve canceled a total of 3 times now.) This insurance place is a scam and a ripoff. I can’t even talk to someone in charge who knows what they’re talking about. Every phone call I seem to get a different answer.

National Income Life Insurance response

Kaylyn, please accept our sincere apology for this refund issue. The service you've described is unacceptable to you and to NIL. If this situation is still unresolved please email us your name, policy number, phone number and the best time to contact you and we'll have a supervisor call you. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

National Income Life Insurance Company Information