Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates
  2. Finance
  3. Life Insurance

National Income Life Insurance

National Income Life Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.64/5

Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates

National Income Life Insurance Reviews

Original review: April 30, 2019

I received a call from NILICO from Magaly **. She told me the worked in conjunction with my union and that she had to meet with me to explain everything. I can’t explain with words how her customer service skills are. She is extremely educated . She came in time and spent time with me explaining every detail. Thanks Magaly!!

National Income Life Insurance response

Yolanda, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with National Income Life! We appreciate you reaching out to us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Magaly ** was very helpful and professional in her service. I had a ton of questions regarding life insurance since I am rather young and never saw myself purchasing it before but after meeting with her, my doubts were cast aside and I was able to do business with her and her company. Amazing agent, very patient and flexible, gave me her personal number and explained that I could call at any hour of the day with any questions.

National Income Life Insurance response

Thailiany, we’re glad to hear that you're satisfied with your recent experience. Thank you for choosing National Income Life!

Get expert buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I had the pleasure to meet Magaly ** to do my life insurance. I was skeptical about life insurance but the way she explained me every product and the importance showed me how important it is. She came on time to the appt and even wait for me for a few minutes since I was late.

National Income Life Insurance response

Joel, that’s what we’re here for! We’re happy to know we’re providing the best service possible! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing and thanks for choosing National Income Life.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Ireland ** did an excellent job with her presentation -using her laptop and her comfortable conversational tone it encouraged you to ask about the details involved. Unfortunately, we are NOT eligible for life insurance due to our age, health and pre existing conditions. We were happy to sign up for the free accidental loss offered by my husbands union. Ireland drove out of her way to come to Mexico NY to see us and then had to drive back home through a Lake effect Whiteout snow storm. If we were able to qualify we would have been happy to work with Ireland. We will give the child safety kit to our son and daughter in law for our new granddaughter. Well done! She is a very professional well trained agent who loves what she does!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Had a very pleasant experience with Michael ** with National Income Life Insurance. I was in town for a short trip and he took the time to meet with me when I was available, on short notice. Extremely professional. Took all the confusion and hassle away. He was willing to work with me to make a plan that would benefit my family without breaking the bank. I would highly recommend him.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Income?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Anne Marie explained everything clearly and was very detailed. She made everything easy and had her own personality and humor. She made a hard topic of insurance, easier and helped me be properly protected.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I recently purchased life insurance and was very pleased. Anne Marie ** was my agent and she was extremely helpful during the whole process. She is so sweet & knowledgeable. She deserves a promotion and raise.

National Income Life Insurance response

That’s what we’re here for! We’re happy to know we’re providing the best service possible! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I received a phone call from Chris saying he represented a company that provided “union benefits for non-union employees”. He was very vague about what services were provided but was insistent on sitting down with me to discuss what was offered. Initially I made the appointment but asked for a contact number in case I needed to cancel. After doing some online research I discovered this was for life insurance. I called back the number I was given to cancel the appointment but had to leave a message as Chris was in a meeting. Days later I get a follow up call confirming our appointment. I call back again leaving a message to cancel. Then I get a voicemail at 9:34pm saying he was running late for our 8:00pm appointment!

When Chris called AGAIN about the appointment I told him I had left 2 messages cancelling the appointment and also saying that calling at 9:30 at night was completely unprofessional and that if I had actually wanted the appointment I would’ve changed my mind when he called an hour and a half after we were supposed to meet. Chris got very snippy and when I told him to lose my number and not bother me again he actually said “no problem dude”. I’m disgusted and I sincerely hope this company goes out of business sooner than later.

National Income Life Insurance response

Sarah, we're very sorry to learn of your experience with NIL. The agent situation you described is not acceptable and does not meet our Company's expectations regarding the level of service provided to our valued customers. We will certainly address this matter with those involved and invite you to send additional location and agent details through a PRIVATE message. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I had a wonderful experience with Isabella. My family owns several policies with Nilico and other companies for years and Isabella took the time to explain how all of our polices work. She was very knowledgeable, friendly and honest. A true professional, I recommended her to all my friends.

National Income Life Insurance response

Grace, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with NILICO! We appreciate you choosing us for your financial protection and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Signed up for life insurance, money was taken out of my account a week after I signed up for the policy. You don't know if you qualify or meet the requirements. After several weeks I finally got acceptance letter. I got a letter with it stating if I wanted to cancel the policy mail back the policy with 20 days after I had received it. So I sent it back, called them to see what was going on. Lady I talked to said had to fill out cancellation form and then my policy money would be refunded. So I emailed it back then they took more money out of my account. So I called today, they are telling me that my policy isn't cancelled and my money will not be refunded because it was past 30 days.

I told him, "No it wasn't. You people dated the policy for the 29th of April but policy was not mailed until the May 10th, and I mailed it back on the 20th because I didn't receive it until after the 14th because of the weekend." He basically called me a liar and would not help me. So their policy indicates that you will be refunded but they just steal your money and refuses to help you. Horrible customer service refused to let me speak to a supervisor. Told him I can't make a post office stamp and I would send him a picture as he told me that is unacceptable and I'm wrong. Don't waste your time or money as they lie to you and you will not get it back. I have proof of the stamp the letter sent my email and picture of the letter stating it would be refunded but I'm wrong. I would of selected no stars but it made me pick one. Horrible experience and have been scammed.

National Income Life Insurance response

Kimberly, we are so sorry to learn of your experience with NIL. We invite you to send us an email with more agent/agency details so that we can investigate this matter. We look forward to hearing back from you and taking steps to correct this situation.

National Income Life Insurance Company Information