Find a Debt Collection Agencies partner

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

World Finance Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Finance Corporation?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Finance Corporation?

Original review: July 31, 2019

I just finished reading all the reviews on this company and noticed they were all out of state (TN here). The World Finance here in Dyersburg is wonderful! They're very professional and efficient whenever I call them with a question. I guess everyone needs a Dyersburg store so they'd experience the same greatness.

Original review: July 24, 2019

Never deal with them. Wanted a loan for 4,000 for a 6,000 trailer. They wanted that title plus my car title. Jumped thru all the hoops then deal went to hell after the man I was buying the race car training for fax them copy of title it was from Illinois. I live in Mo. They won’t do it. My question why no answer. This is a week of wait for answer of loan. They are useless and don’t waste your time. Find a good company. They are not the one. They will waste time, want a arm and leg and do nothing. Good luck. And don’t use them.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I go to the Hartford, WI location and once I'm paid off I will never do business with them again. I got a $750 loan and owe almost $2000 because of all the interest they charge. Kayla is a scam on a personal level so imagine what she does for the business. Can't wait to be done with them!!

Original review: July 5, 2019

Sasha and Jenny from the Wausau store were very helpful and knowledgeable. If I ever needed another loan I would go there again. If I ever needed a little time to pay they documented and took care of it. Thank you Sasha and Jenny.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I had emergency car repair and needed a small loan fast. I don’t really have much credit and they were able to get me a loan the same day. Jessica the manager helped me out when no one else would. I was provided quick friendly service and will most definitely be doing business with them again. I was quite shocked by some of these reviews as my personal experience was very positive.

Original review: May 3, 2019

This probably won’t get published because my last one didn’t but here goes anyway. I was trying to refinance my loan and they wouldn’t let me. Plus they lowered my credit rating with them. I wouldn’t recommend them to anybody and they sure are not getting any stars from me. I’m only one month behind and I call corporate office and they won’t do anything about it. Can’t wait for mine to be paid up. I will never work with them again especially Chelsea. We had a manager before who was a lot nicer and a lot more accommodating. This is not the kind of business that Chelsea should be in.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I got a loan in June of 2018 and paid it off with my first payment in July 2018. $500 loan cost me over $1500. When I asked why I still had to pay the full amount I was told that I hadn't made enough payments to lower the amount. Really! I then needed a loan in December 2018 because my dog got very sick and needed vet care. I went and got a loan for $500 once again. Even though I had paid off my first loan within a month they wouldn't approve me for more. In March I went and had money added to my loan because they called and said I was approved for more. They added $200 and it raised my loan to almost $2000. How does less than $700 turn into that much.

I went online to make my first payment and paid what it said I owed. I got a call within 2 days telling me I owed $40 more on my payment. No I paid what it said I owed. I was told that the payment portal doesn't reflect the actual payment owed. Wow! Today I got a text reminder that my payment is due on May 3 and it is $19 more than what I actually owe. I called and the rude office people tell me it's a late fee for my last payment. I paid my payment on time. They told me I didn't pay the full payment. I did pay the full payment. She said I'm not going to argue with you and hung up on me. They are a bunch of scammers and liars.

The auto insurance they say you have to take as well as the life and disability insurance is all a joke. I let them know I didn't want the auto insurance that I have full coverage on my suv and didn't need it. They told me could call the company it is through and cancel it. I did and got a refund for the $40 they charge for it.

I will continue to pay my payments online just so I don't have to deal with the morans in their office.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Beware they will try to humiliate you. I was late on a loan I received from them. So far they have called my sister, brother, mother and landlord telling them I owe them money and they are trying to reach me. One of their employees followed my husband while he was out to Walmart to ask him when she could pick up my collateral. Mind you I’m only one payment late on a 200.00 dollar personal loan.

Original review: March 19, 2019

This company changed information on my tax papers and took over half my taxes. I have been calling and trying to talk to someone in the Complaint Department since Feb 6, 2019 and to this day nobody has called me back to fix this problem of information being changed on my tax forms and why over half of my taxes were taken. This company is so unprofessional and I would NOT recommend anyone to use it!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Do not get a loan with this company! They lie to get your business, then give false information about your payment amounts, payment schedule, etc. They also want enough collateral to cover 4 times the loan amount. Horrible customer service!

World Finance Corporation Company Information