St Louis, MO

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.06/5

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Medicredit Corp Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medicredit Corp?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medicredit Corp?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Medicredit calls about a debt which obviously belongs to someone else. Apparently they keyed in the phone number wrong and now I'm getting the calls. I call Medicredit and they said they would remove the number, not done. I call them back and they hang up after being rude. I have nothing to do with them or their bills and still get this harassment.

Original review: July 7, 2019

I am in the process of suing Medicredit. I turned the tables on them for harassment. I suggest all of you writing or reading this review on Medicredit, do the same. They ARE NOT above the law as they think they are. It costs you nothing to retain a lawyer. After faxing a letter over to them informing them to NEVER call, write, or communicate in any manner, they continued to do so. By law (in Florida, anyway) they are not allowed to communicate with you once you send communication telling them not to. If they do, you have grounds for a lawsuit. After calling them and asking for their fax number, I sent everything over. I got my confirmation that the fax was sent and that was that. They continued to call, so I documented everything and called my lawyer.

This is where I need YOUR help. Medicredit’s lawyer CLAIMS that the fax number I have is wrong and that they never received my fax. I will say this much, the calls, letters, etc...miraculously stopped once I sent the fax to them. The number I was given was (855)721-5314. PLEASE, if anyone can verify this, please let me know. This is DETRIMENTAL to my lawsuit. They are scumbags and will do whatever it takes to lie and deceive.

Get buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2019

MediCredit is the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. They harass you with calls and in the seven or so times I’ve dealt with them on the phone they’ve hung up on me three separate times. I had caught them lying to me and even had to request the recordings of the calls to cover myself because of how sketchy and incompetent they were. The people working there don’t know what they’re doing either and there is no communication between them. When they hang up on you mid conversation (usually when you prove that they’ve lied or ask for a manager) you’ll have to call back and deal with someone new who has no clue of the situation and you have to start over. At times I really began to worry this was some sort of scam.

I had two hospital bills that we settled on. I paid them and by the following week they were calling me back looking for more money because the person I paid didn’t close the account even though I had already paid it off. I asked to speak to managers, one of them I spoke to seemed like the same woman I was speaking to. She just changed her voice. Then when I finally got them to send me to the real manager. I had to leave him a message and he never responded to me. Eventually I had to contact the hospital that I was billed from and they had to contact MediCredit to tell them to stop contacting me and to tell them I had paid what I needed to. It doesn’t even seem legal the way they conduct business and they could not make the process anymore frustrating. Do everything in your power to avoid dealing with this company for your own sake.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Medicredit is a horrible company. They did not send my information that I requested so that I could see the reason they were calling me. They said they would send it now, but I needed it months ago when the bill was due.

Original review: April 29, 2019

This company robo-calls several times a week. They are attempting to collect on accounts that are still open/being paid, and being billed by the original creditor. Not paying twice to a debt mining company.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I received a call from this company claiming to be collecting a debt from Women's and Kid's Hospital LLC. They mention in the call, if we received a letter from them. I have paid all my hospital bills in full. They have stolen phone numbers and names from some hospital visit. This is most likely a scam and fraud.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Medicredit has the worst customer service and they continue to hang up on me. I was faithfully paying on a medical bill and was referred to Medicredit. I disputed the fact I was even sent to collections and when I contacted Medicredit, I was told that I owed the amount and needed to pay. I very much doubt that my dispute was communicated correctly to the Medical Center of Aurora. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, the call was terminated.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Received a letter today from them claiming I owe them/a hospital about $600 which is not true. They also claimed they've tried to mail me and call me but didn't get a hold of me which IS another lie as I've never heard of these people before. I did back in 2013 have some hospital bills that when unpaid for a long time as all my medical expenses are covered by the VA and the VA takes years to get around to paying them off. And just this last year the VA finally cleared the last one up so I know all my past medical bills were all paid off.

But this company is trying to say they were not paid and from what other people have said about them they seem to have a habit of falsely claiming a debt is owed and even taking money from people and not clearing up the debt that it's claiming to be for. Even to pretend I owe that debt I still will not do business with these people as they clearly are not a trustworthy company and any money you give them will just be a loss. Also this is nowhere on my credit record and hasn't been since I started to monitor it 2 years ago so again it is just a fraudulent attempt to steal from me.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I had an account with Medicredit that need paid. I mailed them a check for $1000. Come to find out my account was sold to a different agency. I tried contacting Medicredit to find out what happened to my payment. The rep answering the phone could not tell me. They took my info and said a manager would call me back. I have never received a callback and every time I call Medicredit I get a different story. I also contacted the hospital the bill was with and they never received the money.

I wrote Medicredit a letter with all my information and a copy of my canceled check proving they cashed my check. This all started back in September of 2018. To this day I have never received a call back despite the fact I have called about 15 times and mailed a letter. It appears they are trying to steal $1000 from me. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with this company. Just because they are a collection agency doesn't give them the right to be such a dishonest company.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I told them that I could only afford to pay a minimal amount per month. No problem. They said I have to pay it on my own, they do not do auto withdrawals and or a statement as a bill. I asked for a letter of agreement in regards to the payment amount and was it they could not do that or send me any type of receipt showing that payment was done. I sent them a letter stating all this (you can't email them anything, their website is for making payments only) and that I refused to make any payments till I have heard from them. I have not!

Medicredit Corp Company Information