Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.39/5

Tinder Reviews

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Life without unconditional feminine companionship is not worth living. Tinder is gift of modern technology for a married man or woman like myself with a realization that marriage is a true sacrifice of surprising however seeking soulmates, twin mates, love mates whatever on calls is also our birthright. I am love with the sacred idea behind tinder and hope for expected accomplishments.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Tinder was easy to use, no complaints there. It was very easy to get started setting up my profile. As far as mobile user experience, I would have to say they still need to make improvements on this. Although I wasn't looking for a long term relationship, it just sort of happened.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Online dating can be fraught with danger, the fraudulent profiles, the scammers, but once you weed those out & find the ones that are truly there for the same reasons you are then it isn't all that bad. I met my GF on there almost 4 years ago and now were living together.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I absolutely love being able to see all the women and men that are single and available but you have to pay to see messages or even send messages. Which is typical for any dating site but I just want some quick hook ups for my man and I.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I did like using Tinder but nothing really ever happened for me with it. I know I have over 100+ matches, but you have to pay to see most of them. I understand Tinder is a business and that's how they make money. It's neat to swipe left and right.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tinder?

Original review: March 30, 2020

I bought a Tinder Gold subscription and it did not work, even though they charged me. I could not see the people who liked me. The app is filled with bitter men who report profiles if you don't give them your phone number. My profile was put under review. Don't use this app. It's a scam. I paid over 25$ for a gold subscription, it didn't work, the regular version worked, but as I said, guys get angry, they report your profile for no reason, and I cant even use my profile, all because I didn't want to give out my number. I think the best app to use is Badoo.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Admins for this app are scammers, so be aware not buy the premium. They frauded my account by sending likes from beautiful girls. When you contact them they do not respond. Sometimes I even unmatch or block them but they still keep getting back into my list. So it is clear those admins play with the app and with user's account. Never ever store your bank or account information in their app! Remember do not waste your money!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

After 2 days you will realized doesnt work because the system push you to gold them. You go on upgrade but it's not upgrade. It's a new subscription. So you pay twice and you cannot complain with anybody.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Was on Tinder for maybe a month. Not sure of exact join date. Tapped on the phone icon yesterday 4 January 2020 and couldn't get in. Tried numerous times, then tried on my home PC with no luck. Decided to send a message to their 'support' team for assistance. Received a response to say I was banned from the site and could not ever return with this phone number. They said basically they would not divulge any reason(s) and just referred me to their 'Terms and Conditions'. I must have used vulgar words like 'and' and 'like' and 'genuine' in my comms with other members. I might have even used that dirty word 'happy' - who knows. I made very few contacts and I communicated with respect and benign language. The ban is utter ** and as they will not provide any reason, I must be left to assume they have applied discrimination, that I do not meet their 'image' - whatever the hell it is.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

I have just paid for Tinder Plus over £77 for nothing as they ask payments again for Gold membership. How government's regulator let them do this. There are no clear explanation at the beginning and you have no idea that there are different level of subscriptions. So Please, Please, don't be ripped off and keep away from Tinder as you will regret your decision and losing your hard working earning for this trap. If you are not stupid enough you are avoiding the membership for good. KEEP AWAY FROM TINDER.

Tinder expert review by Mark Brooks

Tinder is a mobile dating app that can be downloaded and used for free. It is currently the largest and most popular dating app online with over 50 million downloads. It is best known for its extremely popular swiping feature.

• Social Media Login: Tinder uses your Facebook profile as a means of sign up for their dating app. This helps prevent fraud and makes it easy to quickly import information and photos over to Tinder so you can begin searching immediately.

• Swiping: Tinder's popular swiping feature allows members to quickly move through matches until they find people of interest. If you do not like the profile you are looking at, swipe left and you will not see them again. If you are interested, swipe right. If you accidentally swipe in the wrong direction, you can now pay to unswipe a match.

• Consent before contact: While most dating sites will let users contact anyone in their membership ranks, Tinder will only allow you to contact someone if you have both "Swiped Right" on each other.

• Quick local matching: Tinder is most popularly used as a way to meet people the same day within close proximity.

• Best for: People looking for new friends, casual connections, short-term relationships, and people looking to meet someone within hours of first contact.

by Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Tinder Company Information