Find an Online Dating Sites partner

Help me decide

3.7/5 (351 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Tinder

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Tinder Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tinder?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tinder?

Original review: June 14, 2021

I did not mind the application but some of the guys on there were super scary and or boring. I got a lot of weird comments and stuff. I would go back on this application. I would recommend people too.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I’ve used a number of sites and Tinder has the biggest pool of members. If you want quantity over quality this site is for you. Unfortunately, it is a way for illegal prostitution to flourish. You can arrange a meeting for a “donation” or get a “massage” all for the right price. It’s not hard to tell the difference between an escort and a real woman by the profile pictures. Obviously if a woman is wearing lingerie or something very revealing they are advertising the product. It’s sometimes very disheartening to see so many young women selling their bodies. There are days I stop looking at profiles because there are so many.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I met my wife through Tinder! I owe them that! Good service and I liked how easy it was to use. It's more of a dating app now than a hook up app that it started out as. The idea was ingenious and I'm happy I used it to find my life partner.

Original review: June 11, 2021

It’s a great way to start getting back into the dating scene until eventually you won’t need it anymore because you’ve finally found that true love. I thought I’ve found true love, and I did for about 3 years. Looks like it’s back to the drawing board????

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

So never thought I would say this but I found the love of my life on Tinder lol. So so many bad experiences to go through to get to him. But honestly, he is worth all that sacrifice. Keep your head up folks, you will get there.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

I created an account, paid for Tinder Gold, and it was banned the next day without warning. I was given no reason why and was told I could not make an appeal. I contacted support, asking for a reason why and they told me the same exact thing - “We take violations seriously, no returns, no appeals.” This is unacceptable. Russel from Tinder support might have well been a bot.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

Wanting to meet new people locally and afar, I decided to join this site, Tinder. After paying for the basic, I have learned AFTERWARD that you still cannot do much on the website unless you keep paying for additional services, such as to respond to singles that have yet to message you, you can only send so many stars (likes) before you have expired your set given amount each day. If you like the website still, then you would be enticed to want to pay an additional amount to get additional privileges such as being given more stars to send to other people. Basically, it's an "a la carte" membership. The more money you fork out, the more you get. The basic membership is not cheap either....Just sayin'.

Original review: July 27, 2021

Tinder is a ** company. It is literally "le creme de la **" of all the dating apps. I have seen fake profiles on it, I have seen only people who want sex or hook ups, I have seen women prostitutes soliciting money and sex and yet here I am an actual person seeking a relationship who did nothing wrong but have normal photos and a normal profile and I get banned with NO explanation. Makes a ton of sense! NOT! Good luck Tinder. You suck!!

Original review: July 17, 2021

I pay the very pricey yearly fee!!! And they wanted even more money for me to unlock some features which is ridiculous.., It keeps showing the exact same women. I have not match with anyone in over a year.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Tinder has become the gateway to 3rd party apps used for scam & prostitution. I get banned for reporting those accounts for the past week. I am tired of seeing these Snapchat to fans only to meet me for $ schemes. Also, misleading gay man accounts showing up despite my filters NOT including such thing. I block it, and then same account shows up few days later. Platinum account was a waste! I did read their ToS. In fact, I did not violate any ToS but no explanation from their scripted support.

Tinder author review by Mark Brooks

Tinder is a mobile dating app that can be downloaded and used for free. It is currently the largest and most popular dating app online with over 50 million downloads. It is best known for its extremely popular swiping feature.

• Social Media Login: Tinder uses your Facebook profile as a means of sign up for their dating app. This helps prevent fraud and makes it easy to quickly import information and photos over to Tinder so you can begin searching immediately.

• Swiping: Tinder's popular swiping feature allows members to quickly move through matches until they find people of interest. If you do not like the profile you are looking at, swipe left and you will not see them again. If you are interested, swipe right. If you accidentally swipe in the wrong direction, you can now pay to unswipe a match.

• Consent before contact: While most dating sites will let users contact anyone in their membership ranks, Tinder will only allow you to contact someone if you have both "Swiped Right" on each other.

• Quick local matching: Tinder is most popularly used as a way to meet people the same day within close proximity.

by Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Tinder Company Information