2.67/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Tinder

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Tinder Reviews

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

When you sign up you immediately get notified that someone "likes" you but you have to purchase a gold membership to see who it is. First of all, how does someone like you the very second you sign up? And why do you have to pay to see them when you can see everyone else for free? Tinder is lying by telling the FTC that third party scammers are screwing with their website when in reality it's them. Adult Friend finder was also a scam site filled with fake accounts preying on naive men.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

This app/service really requires you to purchase the gold version for it to be useful. Otherwise, you can't see who might be of interest to you. I found that as a general rule, you didn't really get a lot of feedback about how well your profile was being viewed and no warning end sub ended so you could use your super boosts.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I've been a Tinder member on and off for the past 4 years in good standing and never an issue. Always ethical! One day, all of a sudden my account was banned from Tinder and all affiliated companies, Match, OkCupid, and POF. When I contacted the service team for each company (which is nearly impossible to find the contact info) they responded with a link to their terms of service and policy which they said I violated. They said they can't tell me why and I'm permanently banned. When I asked for specifically which policy I had violated they couldn’t even give me any details. Then they no longer even responded to my reply to appeal. This is wrong on so many levels. I was a faithful paying customer and completely disgusted that they can do this to people who did nothing wrong whatsoever.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I was banned for no reason. I'm a gold member and I saw a refund in my account few days later. When I sent an email to try and get help from customer service.. They just told me had too many matches from different countries and that is not allowed. Had a shock cause I was searching 50km away nothing from a foreign country. But then I used to get matches from as far as 9000km. How it happens no clue... Well I'm happy now with that 9000km away cause now I'm madly in love with someone dearly cute and genuine.... How amazing is that???? Tinder can be frustrating... But now for I'm a happy customer. Thanx Tinder...

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Been a Tinder member for the past 3 years in good standing and never an issue. One day, all of a sudden my account was banned. When I contacted the service team (which is nearly impossible to find the contact info) they asked for a screen grab of the message I was receiving. I sent it in and their response was sent me a link to their terms of service and policy which they said I violated. When I asked for specifically which policy I had violated they couldn’t even give me any details. Then they no longer even responded to my reply to appeal. This is wrong on so many levels.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tinder?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I am a straight guy using Tinder for the first time. I started getting more than 15+ matches from ladies. After I paid $30 for Tinder Gold I stop receiving matches. Don't waste your time or money on this.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I was a Tinder gold member in phenomenal standing for over one year. My profile was in the highest integrity of class and good taste. One day without warning my account was banned. When I tried to communicate with the service team they sent me a copy and paste of their terms and policies which they said I presumably violated. When I ask which policy exactly I had violated they didn’t even give me the courtesy of telling me which one. Poor quality of communication and a very low value of their customers.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Had Tinder Gold for a couple years. It renewed this month so on the day it did I checked my Visa and saw a single charge. A few days later I was going over my statements and saw that they had double charged me the following day. Went back a year and found this had happened at this time as well. Tried contacting Tinder and got no help at all. There was no section for double charges anywhere. Purchased it through Google Play so I contacted them about this issue. Firstly the menus for finding issues has no double charge option.

Secondly to get in contact with them you have to dig around because they don't make it easy. Then you talk to the staff and no one has access to anything to help. Talk to a supervisor and they're equally useless. I was given the run around for hours and hours. Was told I'd be called back multiple times and never received calls. I called over half a dozen times and talked to a dozen people and no one could do anything. I spent hours on this when it should have been a simple fix and reimbursement.

Talked To my bank and they are trying to fight one of the charges but since Tinder charged it one day after the other they're not sure they can get any results. So basically they can double charge you, do nothing and both Google Play and Tinder do nothing to help and they charge it such a way your bank may not even be able to help. Absolute scam. Will never purchase this app again. Also will never be purchasing on Google Play again as they endorse this nonsense. Highly recommend not purchasing this unless you have double the money ready to pay. And if you do purchase it keep a very close eye on your account. Even if you found it immediately I doubt they'd help.

Original review: July 26, 2019

Tinder is probably one of the worst apps ever. Absolutely no one talks ever, even after you match with them. All the females on there have major ego problems. Tinder should really be banned. It is THAT bad.

Original review: June 29, 2019

** app for making money and playing with people's feelings. It's actually making people go away from emotions and love. This help people to make 'relationship' as a mechanical process. And if you have it you know they charge so much money and this app crashes all the time.

Tinder Company Information