Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.84/5
Based on 1,398 ratings submitted in the last year

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Match.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Match.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Match.com?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

Although, I've heard mixed reviews for Match.com, sadly, this particular site is terrible. They quickly take your money and, if you seek a refund within the same month (I signed up the beginning of January, 2021) --- they indicate it should have asked "within the first 3 days"! The majority, if not all, the profiles are not real. I would like a complete refund for the 6-month subscription so I'm not forced to report fraud.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

Literally the worst customer Service ever! I have sent over a dozen requests stating I am having issues getting in to view my account, with no response back. They say to wait 24-48 hours. This has been going on for weeks. They had no problem taking my money, though. I recommend using a site that has a responsive customer service department.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

As my family and I were watching Hulu, the most disgusting commercial came on from Match and completely terrified my 5 and 6 year old children! I am extremely disappointed in match for even advertising something so horrific! Really satan with a match?! I have recommended match time after time...NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Match terminated my account for NO VALID REASON. They refuse to refund me the $129.99 I paid for 6 months and only used it for 3 months because they sent me an email saying they decided to terminate my account as if I'm some kind of Nigerian scam or prostitute. Buyer beware. The WORST dating website.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

Today, I saw a commercial on national television representing Match.com - I was so disgusted. Depicting Satan as a date of a young women and looking at a lake of fire and brimstone, as if it was a romantic scene…was sickening. How dare you!! Why would you have such symbolism when there are so many families suffering from COVID, death, financial hardships, and possibly a bleak future? Why would you choose Satan (WHICH GIVES NO HOPE) as the future and ruler of 2021? What kind of company does that? I am rebuking any evil or revenue that comes from this advertising for it is pure evil. TAKE IT DOWN! I believe I have my own answer; it reflects the sadistic hearts of all the people evolved in the production of this evil illustration of match.com.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Match.com is part of Scout24 Germany which uses numerous fake women profiles to attract fools, in fact they use Scout24 fake profiles into Match.com -Those who chose to register Match.Com after being deceived with many "likes " before premium membership will be blocked by those profiles once you chose to respond their messages. The whole is a scam empire led by an elderly German man and French woman located in Munich. I caught them early enough, fearing legal action they refunded me the membership fees.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

There is no activity. It's not worth a dime. I had my second date yesterday via Seek4Her - it was like a gift for Thanksgiving. We felt that special chemistry. So there are sites and apps which work, but Match isn't one of them. I recommend to stop wasting your time on it. I think Match is nearing its end. They are desperate in their efforts to milk customers for money instead of actually working on their site and improving it by attracting real people. They are quite nefarious in their methods for getting your money.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

DO NOT join! False Advertising and HORRIBLE Customer Service! Save your money. Much more reputable sites out there. Quick to take your money but very very ignorant when it comes to assisting the customer. Again,..Beware!!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

Site is full of fake profiles. Many fake likes and conversations. You can tell the conversation isn't real. Answers given either don't make sense or are intentionally vague and provide zero depth and go nowhere. If you are discerning about your potential match, I would avoid match.com. Not saying there isn't romance to be had on there, but it's not even close to the way commercials represent this site. Better off trying to meet people IRL.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

It takes a long time to find someone honest and decent. This process is easier and safer on J4Dating.com - I met my girlfriend there. The only thing I regret is wasting so much time on Match. Most of the profiles on Match turned out to be fake or outdated or just not interested. Lots of people are playing games. So if you value your time and money I suggest staying away from Match. It's not the place where you can use your money and time with tangible results.

Match.com Company Information