Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

View More View More

Master Matchmakers Reviews

Original review: July 8, 2019

I met my first match this morning over coffee and had a great first meeting. She was intelligent, witty, charming and beautiful. I really like this match and look forward to seeing her again. If this is any indication of things to come I'm already impressed.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I had a bad experience with the typical online dating services with a lack of filtering. I wasn't looking for a matchmaker, but they reached out to me on a site that I recruit on. As a recruiter in financial services I was open to their process of finding and screening matches for me. I very much enjoyed my coaching experience and the matches as well.

Original review: June 12, 2019

When dating online I had been continuing to meet people who weren't serious or ready to commit or not looking like their photos. My coach helped me reaffirm what I was looking for. This helped me with my feelings of self-worth and I have a new perspective on dating now. It was a very good learning experience.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I only recently moved to the US and have been preoccupied with getting my daughter situated. This was the perfect way to get acclimated to dating in the US. The coaching sessions were interesting and fun and brought some new insights into my life. I am very happy with the experience I've had and really appreciate their assistance.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I've been enjoying an improved outlook in regards to finding someone out there for me, hopefully actually dating someone in the near future will be a significant improvement to my life in general. I'm enjoying putting to practice the skills I learned in the coaching.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: April 30, 2019

After my wife passed away my children encouraged me to get on with my life. Specifically, dating. I had no idea where to begin. My children suggested online dating but I realized quickly that wasn't right for me. I needed help figuring out how to put myself back out there and to re-idenitify myself as a newly single man. The suggestions my coach made were very helpful, especially the reading material. And my matchmakers have done a great job of gradually introducing me to new women. I'm very glad I decided to hire them.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I was tired of coming home alone to an empty statement and not have that social someone to say hi, share my feelings with, share my hobbies, interests and life with. Overall, I felt my matchmaker and coach did a great job. I enjoy dating again! Thanks again.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I had been unable to find a man who I can relate to at a similar stage in life as me. I am pleased to say I have a heightened interest in becoming more self-aware of the way I communicate and the benefits of more effective communication. Master Matchmakers has given me exposure to great men and I'm learning how to be more successful at forming relationships with the ones I want to.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I was starting to become very discouraged with online dating. I was on multiple apps for many years with no success and a lot of bad (or funny) stories. Meeting people just in the day to day became harder as work started getting busier. I knew others who were considering matchmaking, so I decided to look into it. My coach Gabrielle was kind, warm and willing to listen. I didn't feel any judgement and we had honest conversations. She knew what she needed from me and I gained valuable insights from her. This experience has made me look at myself a little different and see things differently. I have enjoyed the experience and am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Original review: March 14, 2019

My match was definitely much more attractive than I was expecting. He has really nice eyes and was easy to talk to after the initial nerves started to die down. I was expecting a bit of an ego given my last experience with a guy like this because it sounds like his family may be of a different status than mine, but he was very down to Earth. We connected on many levels. We talked about everything we love and care about. It was so refreshing and positive all around. I knew the date went well but it ended when they were obviously kicking us out of the restaurant because we were the last ones there. :) I don't really know that things could have gone any better. I'm officially "on hold".

Master Matchmakers response

It might take a few tries, but we usually get it right.

Master Matchmakers Company Information