Call toll free
4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Master Matchmakers Reviews

Original review: April 9, 2019

I was tired of coming home alone to an empty statement and not have that social someone to say hi, share my feelings with, share my hobbies, interests and life with. Overall, I felt my matchmaker and coach did a great job. I enjoy dating again! Thanks again.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I had been unable to find a man who I can relate to at a similar stage in life as me. I am pleased to say I have a heightened interest in becoming more self-aware of the way I communicate and the benefits of more effective communication. Master Matchmakers has given me exposure to great men and I'm learning how to be more successful at forming relationships with the ones I want to.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I was starting to become very discouraged with online dating. I was on multiple apps for many years with no success and a lot of bad (or funny) stories. Meeting people just in the day to day became harder as work started getting busier. I knew others who were considering matchmaking, so I decided to look into it. My coach Gabrielle was kind, warm and willing to listen. I didn't feel any judgement and we had honest conversations. She knew what she needed from me and I gained valuable insights from her. This experience has made me look at myself a little different and see things differently. I have enjoyed the experience and am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Original review: March 14, 2019

My match was definitely much more attractive than I was expecting. He has really nice eyes and was easy to talk to after the initial nerves started to die down. I was expecting a bit of an ego given my last experience with a guy like this because it sounds like his family may be of a different status than mine, but he was very down to Earth. We connected on many levels. We talked about everything we love and care about. It was so refreshing and positive all around. I knew the date went well but it ended when they were obviously kicking us out of the restaurant because we were the last ones there. :) I don't really know that things could have gone any better. I'm officially "on hold".

Master Matchmakers response

It might take a few tries, but we usually get it right.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I was very reluctant to try the coaching but was convinced it would be worth my while. At first I didn't see the point but once I was being matched it all clicked. The feedback was very helpful and with better photos, a polished profile and consensus on how to package and pitch myself I ended up meeting someone on my own. Their matches were very useful though in helping me see blind spots and be more self-aware. All in all, well worth it if you work it.

Master Matchmakers response

We really enjoyed representing you. Thanks for the kind words.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: March 10, 2019

I came to Master Matchmakers because I was serious about finding a partner, and with the trust that someone who understands the world of match making could help me. I found Kemper to be extremely warm to talk to, which is great because I felt like I could truly open up to her about these topics, we are not easy for me to talk about. I felt she understood my personality very well and I could communicate my expectations and needs. Thank you very much for assisting me. I really have enjoyed my journey with Master Matchmakers so far.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I am so thankful for the experience I received from Master Matchmakers. They were very upfront and honest with me about the challenges they expected to face, what my risks were and what they believed they could do. The patience paid off. After almost a year of trying and a few matches that missed the mark, they finally steered me into an ideal relationship. Thanks Kim!

Master Matchmakers response

We've enjoyed representing Kathy. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I honestly feel the service was not suiting and fulfilling my needs, so I under my own free-will, decided to part ways with them. I feel this was the best move on my end and hold absolutely nothing against their services. Maybe if I would have waited just a little longer, I could have struck gold, but again, I didn't feel like waiting and was my own decision to end services with MM. I wish them nothing but the best. Their good reviews speak for themselves.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I did not personally seek out Master Matchmakers. It was my daughter who wanted very much for me to meet and connect with a man that was carefully selected for me to meet, and, who was worthy of my time and attention. Rather than going thru the on-line dating sites that would end up wasting my time, she convinced me that I should pursue this approach. I am very grateful to her for insisting that this was the best way for me to go. The coaching and matchmakers have gone above and beyond for me. I got way more out of this than I ever expected and couldn't thank you all at Master Matchmakers enough!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I cannot thank my coach Carol at Master Matchmakers enough for providing me with such valuable and meaningful advise regarding relationships and life itself. The things that I learned were more than I expected and I really enjoyed getting to know my coach and her getting to know me. She certainly has such an amazing way of connecting with her clients, and tailoring the coaching and mentoring to their needs. I am beyond excited for dating now and thanks to Carol, can go into it with the ease of knowing my worth and what is and is not acceptable to me in a relationship.

Master Matchmakers Company Information