Call toll free
4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

62 Master Matchmakers Consumer Reviews

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Let me start by saying that this service is not one size fits all. I found as a successful older woman, the service was not a good fit- at all. After meeting and speaking with Steve, I was continually pushed off to assistants who had never met me. I needed to be proactive and contact them or they would be silent for months. When I contacted them, they attempted to fix me up with totally unsuitable men, telling me how lucky I was to be meeting them.

I am a successful, attractive professional woman and I was the client- why tell me how lucky I was to meet them? I was treated disrespectfully and they never listened to the type of man I was looking for. I was married to an alcoholic- the first match was an alcoholic and called me wasted the first time (I reported back to Steve). I am a lawyer- the second match was married previously to 2 lawyers and stated he never, ever wanted to date another lawyer again. The third match lived 3000 miles away and stated he never planned to travel match now that he was retired. Match 4 seemed suitable but very busy.

Finally when we were supposed to meet, he never called and confirmed or responded to my messages, but Steve told me I should have pursued him more aggressively and I would have been lucky to meet this CEO- "do you know how many women would kill to meet this guy?". I was never the priority and lost $12,000 over one year. Perhaps Steve relates better to men (which became apparent over time) and they are a more suitable client. If you are a successful woman (e.g., over 7 figure income), I would not recommend this team. Thanks and good luck!

Master Matchmakers response

Lisa joined our service in February 2015, purchased a total of four matches and hired our CEO to be her coach. Steven met with her, performed the designated coaching sessions and noted her account extensively with details about her life experience in her career, education, family, past relationships, etc, as well as her hobbies, interests and preferences in a match. His job was to support and assist Lisa as necessary throughout her journey. It was not his responsibility to administer the matches. There were eight matches proposed to her by the matchmaking staff and only three of these matches had counted before she quit the service in July 2016. Lisa was never passed off to assistants. We have a staff of full time matchmakers who all work together to make introductions. Our matchmakers made multiple attempts to speak with Lisa so that she could get better acquainted and more familiar with them. Lisa wanted to meet highly accomplished men, who by virtue of their accomplishments are quite busy. She was coached to be more proactive in attempting to meet. Despite Lisa's dissatisfaction, Steven and the rest of our staff continued to represent her dutifully in good faith and good conscience until she resigned from the service.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I retained Master Matchmakers because I was tired of the apps and not meeting the right people and was hoping they would be able to solve this for me. What I got out of the program was so much more. Their coaching program is incredible and addressed the real issues that were standing in my way from meeting the one, which had nothing to do with not meeting the right person. The coaching program with Stephanie (whom I am forever grateful for) led me to address issues from my past that were standing in the way of meeting my person. Almost immediately after the coaching and using the skills I learned from my work with Stephanie I met my person. Thank you to Stephanie and the entire team for all that you are doing to find our matches!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I have been a little frustrated with wading through all the online dating profiles looking for someone serious and interesting. I thought, maybe a professional could do a better job for me. Tatoya, my coach, had been really flexible and helpful. She has a positive attitude and has been very encouraging. I'd like to thank her specifically for making this such a smooth experience.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I met my first match this morning over coffee and had a great first meeting. She was intelligent, witty, charming and beautiful. I really like this match and look forward to seeing her again. If this is any indication of things to come I'm already impressed.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I had a bad experience with the typical online dating services with a lack of filtering. I wasn't looking for a matchmaker, but they reached out to me on a site that I recruit on. As a recruiter in financial services I was open to their process of finding and screening matches for me. I very much enjoyed my coaching experience and the matches as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: June 12, 2019

When dating online I had been continuing to meet people who weren't serious or ready to commit or not looking like their photos. My coach helped me reaffirm what I was looking for. This helped me with my feelings of self-worth and I have a new perspective on dating now. It was a very good learning experience.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I only recently moved to the US and have been preoccupied with getting my daughter situated. This was the perfect way to get acclimated to dating in the US. The coaching sessions were interesting and fun and brought some new insights into my life. I am very happy with the experience I've had and really appreciate their assistance.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I've been enjoying an improved outlook in regards to finding someone out there for me, hopefully actually dating someone in the near future will be a significant improvement to my life in general. I'm enjoying putting to practice the skills I learned in the coaching.

Original review: April 30, 2019

After my wife passed away my children encouraged me to get on with my life. Specifically, dating. I had no idea where to begin. My children suggested online dating but I realized quickly that wasn't right for me. I needed help figuring out how to put myself back out there and to re-idenitify myself as a newly single man. The suggestions my coach made were very helpful, especially the reading material. And my matchmakers have done a great job of gradually introducing me to new women. I'm very glad I decided to hire them.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I was tired of coming home alone to an empty statement and not have that social someone to say hi, share my feelings with, share my hobbies, interests and life with. Overall, I felt my matchmaker and coach did a great job. I enjoy dating again! Thanks again.

Master Matchmakers Company Information