Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.86/5

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

Master Matchmakers Call Now Toll Free (800) 734-9230 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Master Matchmakers Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

The experience had been wonderful. We are having great communications and interactions with each other. We are discussing ways of working through our long distance relationship. Also, my friends are asking how we met. I think there is awesome chemistry between us.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I was new to Los Angeles and was looking for someone that I could be in a forever relationship with. I appreciated how helpful my coach was through the activities and how accommodating she was throughout our sessions. I am no longer scared to meet my match. I'm excited to! I enjoy using the skills I learned in the coaching out on matches.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

My coach taught me a lot about myself and how to work towards building a healthy long term happy relationship. I learned how to let go of control and allow a process to take place over time. Christina was a perfect coach and I'll miss her. She was very useful throughout the matchmaking and I feel much better off in my love life than I was before I contracted Master Matchmakers.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

There were a couple of reasons why I hired Master Matchmakers. First, I was not getting enough qualified candidates for a relationship through online dating. And second, I thought I could benefit from the perspective of a coach who would evaluate me, my criteria and my performance. I think they did a really great job. They did not make any snap judgements about me, and allowed me to present myself which they helped package and present to women I wanted to meet. I avoided all the awkwardness and surprise you normally get with online dating and have been very happy with the matches made.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

After trying to fit into the dating culture, I found that I did not have the right personality for meeting anyone online. I decided to try the approach offered by Master Matchmakers. I always felt the old way of meeting others, such as through a friend, would work best for me. And boy did it ever! Not only did I meet a great guy, I wouldn't have been able to hit it off with him if not for my coach and the rest of the team. I am glad I made a friend in my coach and appreciate how important she was to my success with their process.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

A recent breakup left me feeling lonely and unsure where to begin. I felt like this service would benefit me in searching for a longer lasting relationship at this point in my life. I have enjoyed my conversations with my coach, the guidance and input, assurance and discretion. I have learned to be more aware of boundaries, to believe more in myself and realize that just because someone doesn't meet all of my criteria, that doesn't mean I shouldn't give them a chance. Thank you! You are wonderful at what you do.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I laugh at people who complained here about their matches being too far away or not their perfect match. What I learned at Master Matchmakers is that love is where you least expect it. I had very strict criteria for a match, but my coach explained how unrealistic it was to expect to meet the love of my life right under my nose. I found the right person despite many reservations. Kim convinced me to meet someone I had big doubts about. But, I promised I would be the first to say, YOU TOLD ME SO! Thank you for introducing me to Eric. Job well done. :)

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

A well established businessman (husband of my a close friend) suggested I go this route after he had read about dating services and my age group looking for quality relationships. After several very lengthy conversations with “Mrs. Owner” of the company I decided to take the top notch ($2,500.00) plunge and give it a whirl. My profile had so many grammatical and linguistic errors it was less than impressive. I was told I needed better photographs than I had provided so I hired a photographer for a 4 hour shoot. Another $750.00 expense.

My first match came a few weeks later but was 2240 miles away. SERIOUSLY? The second match was much closer, 175 miles, but someone who I had come across in the dating world previously who had anger management issues. The last match was absolutely offensive to me and only sent to me since we were both born in Ohio!!! A 60+ year old band member pothead. Seriously!??? After another month I requested my account be shut down and MM send me a refund, I was told I was given 3 solid candidates and wasn’t due a refund. It seemed I was out of the time frame range of matches they sent. It’s BOGUS. TOTALLY ** and NOT worth one red cent. They had an answer for everything and noted which page on the 71 page document to prove. DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

Master Matchmakers response

We regret that we were unable to satisfy Kristine with the collective efforts of our team. We did our best to provide the service dutifully and respectfully. Kristine was represented to a half dozen men in 4 months who were all within the criteria that she provided. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts to promote all the positive attributes Kristine offers to a potential match, half of these men declined to want to meet her. We delicately and respectfully explained to Kristine in advance of placing her purchase that as a 60 year old woman in Tuscaloosa, Alabama it was going to take time to produce quality matches and that there are very few age appropriate single men in her immediate area that are seeking a serious relationship and met her other stringent criteria. She was told we would have to recruit men on her behalf and that she would need to remain patient. We encourage every client to get professional photos, but do not refer them to a specific photographer. If she chose to pay $750 for photos, that was her prerogative. We have many other clients who have been able to get very flattering photos taken for as little as $150. Our Master Services Agreement is very straightforward and in plain language. The entire agreement fits on one piece of legal size paper. And when we are having trouble with a client who purchase coaching and matchmaking services, we offer a pro rata refund of the matchmaking fee within 90 days of placing their purchase. We wish Kristine success in her future endeavors to meet her match.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I have enjoyed their professionalism and process. I look forward to each introduction they make. I have become pretty self-aware from the coaching and am hopefully more balanced than I was before joining. They have demystified the world of dating and broke it down into palatable bites for me, the uninitiated. This has been a fun, worthwhile experience and I will recommend them to all of my friends.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

As a busy professional in an executive position, I wanted a discreet way to meet a quality match without resorting to online dating or going to bars. I have enjoyed the professionalism and the ability of the matchmakers to understand my preferences. I was reminded I needed to trust my instincts and be comfortable being vulnerable and seeking assistance when necessary. The matches I've been presented are all within the criteria I provided and seemingly compatible on paper. I'm happy to be represented by such a kind, caring group of individuals.

Master Matchmakers Company Information