Call toll free
4.73/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Love And Matchmaking team at DestinAndRachel.com knows what it takes to help you find that amazing, longterm relationship you're looking for. They have a beautiful history of helping others find their soulmate... and they can do it for you. Their reputation in the industry is globally recognized, especially after demonstrating their esteemed skills on such television shows as Millionaire Matchmaker and Million Dollar Matchmaker. Destin and Rachel, along with their team, put their REAL WORLD experience to work to help their clients find what their hearts truly seek. There is no competition for their genuine care and success. From Date Coaching to high-end Love Introductions/Matchmaking, Destin and Rachel's nationwide personal service at LoveAndMatchmaking.com is unparalleled.

15 DestinAndRachel.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 25, 2018

I am a very busy contractor that travels all across the US from Texas to Alaska. I had nearly zero time to date. I wanted to find someone in my state that understood my lifestyle and my upcoming retirement endgame. Rachel and Destin did the impossible and gave me the best matchmaking service I could have hoped for. You guys really cared and are great. Thank you!

Original review: March 19, 2018

I am an extremely successful and very busy professional female so it is hard for me to get out and meet new people. I’ve tried online dating and it just doesn’t have the caliber of men I am looking for. I decided to look into a matchmaker. I went on Google and found Destin and Rachel. I of course knew of their reputation and made a phone call to them. They were so kind and straightforward and worked with many just like me. The best part is not only their expertise but how they treated me and found my matches. Without giving away too much they are so much more than your average matchmaker. I highly recommend them to anyone in my position. Worth every penny. I don’t know what I would do without Destin and Rachel’s help. Thanks guys!

Original review: March 19, 2018

I have been through about three different high end matchmakers and I've never had luck. I've even seen some of the same girls sent to me by different companies. I'm not hard, but I guess I am - this being my fourth try. I have to say, I was skeptical at first when they said they searched for matches for me instead of just the usual database, and I could only date one at a time and they had all their rules. But in four months, after three women - I'm in relationship I'm actually happy with. I'm going to marry her. I should have just come here first. I'm only giving four stars because I wanted to date more, and they acted like parents and said if I liked a girl I had to see it through. I can't argue with "right". Use them. I would again.

Original review: March 13, 2018

My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year. Things went from “spicy” to “mild” and we were beginning to lose each other. I had heard of love coaches before but never really knew what they did. I looked online as I needed help and didn’t want to lose my girlfriend. I came across DestinandRachel.com and immediately recognized them from the show Millionaire Matchmaker (my girl watched it all the time!) I called and got a response back that same night. I spoke to Destin himself not some other coach or assistant but him. He totally got everything I had to say and what I was going through. We “bro-ed” out! I decided to go all in and do their love coaching sessions and then spoke to Rachel too. She was so sweet and gave me the “inside scoop” to what my girlfriend was feeling and going through. I loved their he said she said approach and they even had me doing some fun intimate activities that I never had thought to do. Over a few weeks my relationship went back to how it was and I even put a ring on it! To all the guys out there.. go to Destin and Rachel and get help so you can keep your girl!

Original review: March 12, 2018

I have always been a skeptic when it comes to dating online. There are so many negative experiences that come with it from fake profiles or scammers to false algorithms to creepers. I decided I’ve had enough with the tedious work and bad date after bad date so I sought out the help from Destin and Rachel. I knew them from their many years on TV and loved that they were not only a male and female perspective but married! I lived in Houston, a big city, and between the sorting through so many potentials and my lack of time with my profession - Destin and Rachel took the burden off my back and did it all for me! Time management. They wrote a proper fab profile for me, taught me how to take the best pictures, and how to decode the good from the bad - even picked my matches. In less than 4 months I was in a committed relationship and still am (he better move with me though- lol - I might need help with that next!)! They were kind, worth every penny, no nonsense, and coached me the entire way. I highly recommend DestinandRachel.com and can’t thank them enough.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DestinAndRachel.com?

DestinAndRachel.com Company Information