Get Started

4.8/5 (25 ratings)

About LoveAndMatchmaking.com

LoveAndMatchMaking is a confidential love introductions service that helps people find real and lasting relationships through date and relationship coaching and matchmaking services. By placing extra attention on vetting dates and using an algorithm to determine compatibility, LoveAndMatchmaking works with you on a personal level to find your right match.

Pros

• Dating coaching
  • Matchmaking services
  • Personalized approach

Cons

• Matches may take longer
  • Higher price point than competitors

Bottom Line

LoveAndMatchmaking uses a proprietary algorithm and has a comprehensive approach to matchmaking. Users can sign up for free or choose to become a client to go on a personalized matchmaking journey.

LoveAndMatchmaking.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoveAndMatchmaking.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoveAndMatchmaking.com?

Original review: April 23, 2020

They saved my love life. Like someone else on here I tried another matchmaker. I was switched around, sent on wrong dates and felt like I didn’t matter, just being serviced. With hesitation I came to Love And Matchmaking. I only ever spoke to two people. They took care of me, listened to me, and found me a beautiful match. I travel globally and needed someone to understand that. She did. I’m happy. These people are the way to go. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I came to Destin and Rachel in the winter of 2018 when my girlfriend at the time broke up with me. I was truly devastated to every definition of the word. I could not stop crying every day for months and was determined to do whatever it takes to somehow win her back. The internet is filled overwhelmingly with blogs and articles, Youtube videos and how to's about such circumstances, but the uncertainty of what to do is where I found myself overwhelmed, at a complete loss and desperate to find the perfect solution that suited me best.

I decided to find the BEST relationship expert(s) I could find. That is where I came across Destin and Rachel who provided exactly that. They took a very special interest in my situation and determined that the relationship was not a complete loss and they gave me hope and the confidence I needed to win her back. After very careful planning each week, by phone, I took their advice exactly how they explained it and their method proved to be successful. Nothing gave me greater joy than to win back the love of my life. Their plan was NOT a manipulation tactic by any means. This was all about consultation, separating to Do's and the Do Not's and guiding me accordingly.

We resumed our relationship after 3 months apart and eventually moved in together. I cannot explain the feeling of ecstasy that consumed me when the surreal feeling of winning back someone's heart that you love more than anything in the world. I owe that to Destin and Rachel for helping me achieve that goal and it was totally worth it. Just like in the movie Hitch, they taught me how to win/win back the girl with honesty and sincerity. If I could be standing in front of them right now, I would want to just give them both a big hug. They helped me not only win back someone I loved so dearly but they taught me how to be a better man for it. Thank you so much you guys!

Thank you, Josh!

You are an amazing man that deserves the best in life!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

DestinAndRachel were amazing. They helped me respect, and value myself and to see love differently. They helped me love myself which is most important above all. They are encouraging and enlightening to speak with. I would recommend them to anyone looking to find love!

LoveAndMatchmaking.com response

You are a strong and spectacular woman, and you deserve nothing but happiness in life! We are honored to be a part of your journey!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I have worked hard all my life. Good at that but not with love. I'm busy and time went faster than I realized in life. This investment was worth it. Man or woman, I believe they can, and for me did, what they say. Love is important. Relationships are hard and they made it easy even with my schedule. If you can do this you should.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I dated a great lady through these guys. She was beautiful, attractive, engaging and sweet. Mallory listened to me and I felt heard and understood with my feedback. A lot of rules to follow but I see why. Really great experience here.

Thanks, John!

Original review: July 25, 2019

I used Destin and Rachel and they were amazing. It took some patience, but it paid off. This is my second go around after I tried someone else on this list that I had to give a negative review to. I should have just chosen them in the first place. A+

Original review: May 23, 2019

I was expecting to get a service like I saw on the TV show Millionaire Matchmaker but it was not the same thing. They try hard and are good people. I just don't think they can deliver what I was looking for. I think they mean well and I don't fault them for doing their best, but it was just underwhelming. Sorry.

LoveAndMatchmaking.com response
Unfortunately, we do not know who this is. He has been reached out to via Consumer Affairs for more info - nothing either. Some of this review is accurate:
* We are NOT the "millionaire matchmakers". Millionaire Matchmaker was a tv show, we are the real deal.
* We do do our best.
* We do try hard.
* We are good people.
We wish nothing but the best for this mystery individual and wish they would have utilized a direct approach with us, we bend over backwards for our paying clients, however this may not be a paying client (or an actual one). Regardless, positive energy your way, Mystery Norman, and if you see this, feel free to contact us directly!
With all our love,
Team DestinAndRachel
PS

Where did you find that funky old picture? LOL Ah, youth....

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I can't say enough good things about Destin and Rachel. They give great advice without games or gimmicks and really care about their clients. They helped me tremendously with a particular love situation I was faced with and always listened to me with care and respect - I couldn't have gotten through it without them!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I was seeking a long term relationship for years now. It was frustrating to say the least. I signed up with Destin and Rachel without much expectation, frankly. But around 7 or 8 months into it, I started seeing someone I liked a lot. It's going strong and I couldn't have done it without their help. Sometimes you just have to wait and to trust and things will come.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Destin and Rachel came through with what they promised. I was concerned that it took a while to get rolling, but when they did, it was fun and I’m happy. Completely worth the investment. Good people that delivered. Would definitely recommend!

LoveAndMatchmaking.com Company Information