Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

LoveAndMatchMaking is a confidential love introductions service that helps people find real and lasting relationships through date and relationship coaching and matchmaking services. By placing extra attention on vetting dates and using an algorithm to determine compatibility, LoveAndMatchmaking works with you on a personal level to find your right match.

LoveAndMatchmaking.com Get Started

LoveAndMatchmaking.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoveAndMatchmaking.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoveAndMatchmaking.com?

Original review: July 24, 2018

Destin and Rachel came through with what they promised. I was concerned that it took a while to get rolling, but when they did, it was fun and I’m happy. Completely worth the investment. Good people that delivered. Would definitely recommend!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I signed up with DestinAndRachel a while ago. I’m an executive in my fifties that has near zero time to date. I paid the fee, did their interview and waited. A few months into it, they sent me out on a date. Nice guy, matched up to me in all the right checkboxes - but no chemistry. Next guy was better. By the time I was on my fourth match, it hit. He is smart, funny, driven and my equal. We’ve been dating for months, a lot of months. We’re in Hawaii together right now (still beautiful even with everything) and it is perfect. I had given up on love, and outsourcing was my final try. Frankly, I wish I could use them in all the other aspects of my life from workforce to finding someone to fix my car! I may not be the most romantic person, but they have given me the chance to feel like I am. Thanks guys!

Original review: June 1, 2018

I spend time in Texas, New York and New Jersey on a regular basis. I’m in my 50s and have earned every dollar I have. I signed up with them for Matchmaking - Love Intros. It cost more than expected, but I went all in because I had a good feeling. They did not let me down. I’m a good guy, they took zero advantage and just did what they said they would. She is funny, genuine and loves what she does. I couldn’t do it on my own, and although I wanted privacy, there was no shame in asking for help. I’m glad I did.

Original review: April 14, 2018

When I called, I spoke with Destin; and then both him and Rachel. In the entire time I used them, I only ever spoke to them. They cared, they asked me so many questions, they checked in on me regularly. I’m 45. I had accepted that love wasn’t in the cards for me. They told me I was wrong, I filled out their application and paid what I thought was a lot of money. Now looking back, it wasn’t and it was so very worth it. I was only matched in my city. I followed their rules. And they found me love halfway through it all. We have been serious for months now. He is handsome, funny, and he loves me. I don’t know how they found him, I don’t know how they work, but I do know that they do work. I’m the perfect example of it. Thank you so much, Destin and Rachel. If you can use them, use them now by all means. People just don’t care like these two do anymore.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I’m in my 40s and had a bad marriage. I called these two, paid a lot of money and in about eight months found true love thanks to them - when I really didn’t think it would happen for me. I’m dead serious, no company I’ve ever talked to was as blunt and direct and honest to me as they were. What they did worked when it shouldn’t have here in Southern California. I actually just brought them a bottle of champagne to show my true appreciation. Best matchmakers and love coaches a guy like me could have had. Use them, it’s worth it.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I am a very busy contractor that travels all across the US from Texas to Alaska. I had nearly zero time to date. I wanted to find someone in my state that understood my lifestyle and my upcoming retirement endgame. Rachel and Destin did the impossible and gave me the best matchmaking service I could have hoped for. You guys really cared and are great. Thank you!

LoveAndMatchmaking.com response
We are honored!

Love is the most important part of life!

Original review: March 19, 2018

I am an extremely successful and very busy professional female so it is hard for me to get out and meet new people. I’ve tried online dating and it just doesn’t have the caliber of men I am looking for. I decided to look into a matchmaker. I went on Google and found Destin and Rachel. I of course knew of their reputation and made a phone call to them. They were so kind and straightforward and worked with many just like me. The best part is not only their expertise but how they treated me and found my matches. Without giving away too much they are so much more than your average matchmaker. I highly recommend them to anyone in my position. Worth every penny. I don’t know what I would do without Destin and Rachel’s help. Thanks guys!

Original review: March 19, 2018

I have been through about three different high end matchmakers and I've never had luck. I've even seen some of the same girls sent to me by different companies. I'm not hard, but I guess I am - this being my fourth try. I have to say, I was skeptical at first when they said they searched for matches for me instead of just the usual database, and I could only date one at a time and they had all their rules. But in four months, after three women - I'm in relationship I'm actually happy with. I'm going to marry her. I should have just come here first. I'm only giving four stars because I wanted to date more, and they acted like parents and said if I liked a girl I had to see it through. I can't argue with "right". Use them. I would again.

Original review: March 13, 2018

My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year. Things went from “spicy” to “mild” and we were beginning to lose each other. I had heard of love coaches before but never really knew what they did. I looked online as I needed help and didn’t want to lose my girlfriend. I came across DestinandRachel.com and immediately recognized them from the show Millionaire Matchmaker (my girl watched it all the time!) I called and got a response back that same night. I spoke to Destin himself not some other coach or assistant but him. He totally got everything I had to say and what I was going through. We “bro-ed” out! I decided to go all in and do their love coaching sessions and then spoke to Rachel too. She was so sweet and gave me the “inside scoop” to what my girlfriend was feeling and going through. I loved their he said she said approach and they even had me doing some fun intimate activities that I never had thought to do. Over a few weeks my relationship went back to how it was and I even put a ring on it! To all the guys out there.. go to Destin and Rachel and get help so you can keep your girl!

Original review: March 12, 2018

I have always been a skeptic when it comes to dating online. There are so many negative experiences that come with it from fake profiles or scammers to false algorithms to creepers. I decided I’ve had enough with the tedious work and bad date after bad date so I sought out the help from Destin and Rachel. I knew them from their many years on TV and loved that they were not only a male and female perspective but married! I lived in Houston, a big city, and between the sorting through so many potentials and my lack of time with my profession - Destin and Rachel took the burden off my back and did it all for me! Time management. They wrote a proper fab profile for me, taught me how to take the best pictures, and how to decode the good from the bad - even picked my matches. In less than 4 months I was in a committed relationship and still am (he better move with me though- lol - I might need help with that next!)! They were kind, worth every penny, no nonsense, and coached me the entire way. I highly recommend DestinandRachel.com and can’t thank them enough.

LoveAndMatchmaking.com Company Information