Call toll free
3.85/5

Events and Adventures

Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Vancouver BC

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Events and Adventures is more than just a social club -- it’s a way to experience new adventures while making new friends. We are located in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Seattle and Vancouver, BC.

Events & Adventures is a safe, invitation-only network of people with a common thread: to get out and meet new people. With 30-50 local events each month, you’ll easily be able to find events you’re interested in meet people with common interests. Whether it's horseback riding, skydiving, wine tasting or just a casual hangout! Visit us online to learn more about how you can get the ball rolling.

Events and Adventures Gallery (10)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

1337 Events and Adventures Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 31, 2019

I first heard about Events and Adventures several years ago, but I was not 21 yet, so I couldn’t do anything. Then I was just thinking this year like I need to get out and do stuff and then I remembered Events and Adventures. I attended a lot of events and I made some friends. I also enjoyed the line dancing and spider cage. I've looked at the trips, but everything has been full. The next one I had signed up for is the roller-skating.

Original review: July 30, 2019

It’s only singles at Events & Adventures and that's what interested me about it. I was very nervous when I arrived at my first event but they were very friendly and I was good. There wasn’t a lot of people. There were like 20 of us but it was fun. I've been to 10 events so far and they were fun. I've been to trivias, to some drinks at bars, to movie theaters and to bowling. Usually, the people that I meet are new faces like throughout the events that I've been, I’ve only met one girl. We recognized each other so that was nice. But although we socialize there, we don’t talk about our work or our life. We just talk about our interests. I haven't attended any trips also because there are no dates that I can go out due to work-related stuff. They're usually on the first week of the month and unfortunately, that’s the first week that I can’t go out of the city. Therefore, no trips for me, unfortunately, unless they change. Nonetheless, I will definitely recommend Events & Adventures.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Events & Adventures was all over the place. It was on TV, radio and internet. I wanted to be around other singles and since the club was promoting that, I figured why not give it a shot. So far, I like the people. I attended events almost every day on my first month and I've been attending at least one week every month. I've attended some that are located at bars but some affairs I’ve been were the ones provided at the members’ houses. I still haven’t experienced any trips but that’s something I plan to do later on. The people were nice and good to hang out with. They were friendly, funny, fun and good to know.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I have attempted to meet people through other venues. I heard about Events and Adventures on Instagram and decided that it was a very interesting approach and went for it. For my first event, my worry was that I didn't know the people who would be there and I was doubting. I've been to four events so far and liked two. My favorite is the whirly gig, which was like bumper cars. There was camaraderie and I got to know the people a little bit more. The last one I went to was a video game thing and there was a lot of other people that had gone there from the public so there was no tight-knit group. I also went to an event at the country bar and met a friend. That was a good time, but it wasn't the best because I don't dance very well.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I'm fairly happy with my experience with Events and Adventures. I like that it was for singles, which I am, and that it was local and international opportunities for adventure. I've been with them since February of this year and I've been to about 25 events already. Last Thursday was at an event at the Museum of Flight. I signed up for that event and I missed the group because the parking was unbelievable, but I went.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Events and Adventures?

Original review: July 26, 2019

Events and Adventures is a way to meet people. I'm a massage therapist, so I legally can't hang out with my clients, and I don't really know a lot of people in Texas. So, it's a nice way to be able to do things without being the only single female there. I was a little nervous going to the first event because it's a bunch of strangers. But everybody was super cool and super nice. I've met a bunch of new friends and it's been really cool. I've gone to the party barges, moonlight hikes and the comedy club thing. It was a lot of fun.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I normally spend my time at home and then I decided to go out and try something new. I was anxious when I got to the first event of Events and Adventure but once I started going to more events I started getting more comfortable, making new friends and whatnot. My days off are on weekdays, so it's kinda hard for some of the events. But I've been to five events now. I've been to a volleyball event and I enjoyed that. I'm brand-new to Events and Adventure but so far I've been enjoying the whole experience. I recommend them.

Original review: July 24, 2019

I had a friend who had heard about Events and Adventure and told me to look into it. I had just moved to Dallas in March, so I was looking to meet new people. I did a Dallas Mavericks game. And then, this most recent one I went to Bury arcade called Cidercade. That was pretty nice. And I did a dancing at Blue Goose, it was like a salsa dancing with dinner. That one was pretty fun.

They have variety of things planned. They had showed me a calendar of the events that were coming up. The biggest thing is some of it is out of my realm of things I normally do. But their membership is pretty expensive, and then, you still typically have to pay to do most of the events. Not a lot of it is free, or even if it's free, you still have to pay to get in, etc. That's really the only discouraging part. But other than that, the events that they plan are suitable for many people of all ages.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I liked that with Events and Adventures, I’d be doing things that I probably wouldn’t think to do on my own, and then being around people that I do not know. While I'm there at the event, I find things that we have in common. I was excited on my first event but I wasn’t nervous. You can't be nervous in not knowing the strangers. So far, I’ve done ice breaking, softball and two restaurants. I also did a wine glass painting and I really liked that. It was really nice. I could have done that by myself and on my own, but it's just one of those things that you say you’re gonna do but never does.

My favorite is going out to eat. I have gone to different restaurants that I have never heard of and I got a chance to experience that. We went to Medina Oven & Bar, which had Cuban food. It was good. Then, we went to the Mockingbird Station quite often and I didn’t even know that was there. I haven't really done a whole lot of anything outside of that, which is still a very good experience. I would like to experience the hiking and the swim thing on the dolphins. So, it's August and I'm gonna go and look at the calendar and see how I'm gonna schedule other things. Now, I would like to experience the travel. I just want to enjoy, have fun and remember somebody from another event. Everything is right there and it's just a matter of picking, choosing and participating in it.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I had a lot of friends that had gotten married and I can’t get them out anymore. So, I was looking for something to try. I’ve been receiving mailings for a year about Events and Adventures and I decided to sign up with them. On my first event, I was with a very welcoming group of people and I had a lot of fun. And it’s been like that ever since. I’ve done everything from sports to international travels and shows, and the accommodations have been pretty good. They’re usually 3 to 4 star and for the price, you can’t complain.

So far, I enjoy the sports events. But I really haven’t had a lot of time, so I have just been doing one or two events a month. Also, I’ve noticed over the last couple of years that they stopped doing events up on the northern suburbs. They still do stuff in the southern suburbs, though. But if they did more events in the north suburbs during the week, I’d be more able to do that. Other than that, I’ve always been sort of outgoing and I wanted to meet new people, and Events and Adventures was an avenue for that.

Events and Adventures Company Information