4.3/5 (37 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Cupid.com

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Cupid.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?

Original review: May 13, 2022

Some mainstream dating sites boast of their popularity and huge audience. I've been there and there's nothing special about them. I find your site much more honest. Still haven't met arrogant girls here who don't want to reply to messages. Or users who have signed up just to fish out money. Or other stuff that's so common out there. No complaints yet, guys. Really.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I reported a scammer but they don't wanna investigate it! The site is overall okay and I think it's normal that there are scammers here.. I have no illusions about dating sites at all but pls respond to complaints!

Original review: April 14, 2022

You guys need to attract more girls to your site.. I'm a newbie here and I feel the lack of hotties looking for hookups. Most of girls that I found needed relationships and stuff. Sorry, but it's not for me.. Don't get me wrong, I just broke up with my GF so I'm here to have fun. Maybe I just need to puzzle out your filters...

Original review: April 12, 2022

I don't normally review anything haha.. Just a bit of info for all you guys out there. Was using the site non stop for 2 weeks, but after that my local pool just drained. OK, my town is not too big, but still I was expecting more. Other than that, the site is safe, no fakes, and fun to use. I think if you're from a big city, you won't have such problems. /4 out of 5/

Original review: April 11, 2022

What I do like about the site is the logics embedded in its architecture. It's user-friendly to a great extent and simply pleasant to look at. Very well-done! As good as simple and that the best part I guess.

Original review: April 11, 2022

Wanna thank everyone havin' put their effort in creating such a dope site. I can imagine what a tremendous job has been done by you. You are the best. ;) And I hope you will make even better with time with new features and etc.

Original review: April 8, 2022

The system is okay, but hey, why not add more parameters for matching? I know that some guys are here for quick dates. Totally fine, I'm just the type that wants to know the girl first. You can call me a romantic, haha… Anyways, I hope you guys see my message and think about adding that to the site. Thanks and kudos to y'all!

Original review: March 30, 2022

Don't understand why people say they the site is pricey.. IMHO the site matches the quality! Look, I'm not new to online dating and tried a lot of stuff, so now I can say that this site is one of the few that has quality profiles on. Girls, all folks here are real!

Original review: March 17, 2022

The site's okay, the features are a bit dull imo. Why not add something new? But I wish to say something good about it and can recommend it as a dating/chat platform for single around your place so you can try it but still nothing special

Original review: March 16, 2022

What can I say… This site will be good for you if you're okay w/ dating people in & out of your area. I tried texting locals, but there were too few of them around. Maybe it's just me, as I see many people are totally ok & satisfied w/ the site. (I'm just sharing my own thoughts here.) Apart from that, can say I'm enjoying this dating service.

Original review: March 15, 2022

Ok so this site was a friend's advice and I decided, why not try it out? Signed up, filled out my profile, uploaded my best selfies (lol). One thing I noticed… some girls get tired of you pretty fast. Like, we're talking for an hour or two, and then she's gone. Would give the site 5 stars if not for that.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

I've talked to all kinds of men on here and met up with a lot of them. On most dating sites, people put up old photos to make it look like they're younger. On this site, no one else looked very different from their profile, so I can't say anything. There is a good chance that I'm now in my second good relationship because of this site.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I've been online dating for a long time. In essence, you receive what you put in! This isn't a half bad dating service, and it works well if you put in the effort to create a good profile. It has more members than any other dating service that I am aware of. As a result, you should be alright using it.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

I have not met my love here, but I am not looking for her either. I like casual relationships. I also met two good friends. Many features are limited to free users, but this is an advantage. Because of this, I only communicate with people who take dating seriously.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

Over the past 1 year, I had both good times and quiet days on this site. Had a couple of chats with hot women and got lucky with one of them. If you’re a man looking for the same thing, I recommend buying a subscription plan today to start browsing the user profiles.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I could not find a partner yet and be very disappointed in the relationship, but this dating site is a miracle! After registering, I started communicating with many people with my own problem and started dating! There is the perfect support, where you can call and solve all problems.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I would recommend this website to men looking for a local partner. Although you might see some fake profiles, the majority of members are genuine and approachable. My partner and I have been together for 2 months now.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

I have a trick for figuring out if a hookup site is worth joining. I always contact customer support. If they don't answer for days, I forget about the site. That didn't happen with this one. The guys have replied soon, and I started meeting locals here afterward.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2022

I don't like going to bars and clubs to meet singles. I prefer dating through dating sites. I don’t remember how I found this site, but I was definitely lucky. Some functions are limited without a premium subscription, but it is inexpensive. I haven’t found a soulmate yet, but I don’t regret that I joined this site.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

If you're single, then this dating site will change it. This is a really great site for all singles. Here, the priority is the quality of customer service. Namely, a support service that works constantly. I saw several fake profiles, but I contacted support and they solved this problem!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

1st the whole site is full of bots and a scam. After you cancel payment they still charge you. It's outrageous. They still took €25 after I had to CALL them. They didn't even have a mail support and it wasn't even available in my own language.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I was alone. I wanted to change this and meet the right person in my city. This matchmaking site helped me in this. So, I recommend it for people looking for different types of relationships. I really appreciate what they’ve done

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

This dating site is now my favorite, and everything is perfectly equipped for all users. The functions of this site help quickly find a partner for one night stand or for a serious relationship. It depends on what you came here for.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Scored the date without even trying. A notification that someone liked me came, I liked back, and we started chatting. Who knows, maybe I'm just lucky. If you want to try something new and spicy, try this one.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

I used to have a favorite casual dating site which worked great, but then other sites started using video chat. That one didn't but it was still better than the most because I actually got dates there. Then I found this gem with awesome features and many members ready to date.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

I used to spend nights trying to get lucky but would drive home alone most of the time. Thanks to this site I can first get dates and then go out to meet them. If you need help in such things then I can recommend this site

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

I found many singles in my area. Cool site. It has a really intuitive interface. One of the best services out there now. Trust me, I have been to many sites and chose this one, pretty good from the others.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Life is short & I didn’t want to spend it alone, so after (unsuccessfully) trying out all the dating events around town, I decided to give the online approach a try. I really like it; it’s like speed dating, but digital!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Joining this platform was a cinch because all I had to do was confirm my email address, upload a few pics, and start messaging! I got my first match in a matter of minutes, and since then, it’s been a blast.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I cannot believe that this site had been around for so long, and I hadn’t found it. I consider myself one of the fortunate people who found love here. I met my soulmate here, and I don’t need it anymore, but trust me – you really want to use it.

Cupid.com Company Information