4.2/5 (128 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Cupid.com

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Cupid.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

My overall impression is good but I'd like you devs to improve UX. The site doesn't feel smooth so please make your interface more navigable and user-friendly. The rest is okay - no complaints! But this old school design should be fixed.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

Fantastic price/quality ratio. Handy while looking for attractive dates. Stands out among rivals. I tried and was pleasantly surprised. But still waiting for a reply from my passion friend to pick her up.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

There are many services that help you quickly find people. For example, the search can be customized to your preferences, choose all the qualities of a future partner, from hair color to bad habits. It's comfortable. Shows me only those who are really to my taste.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

I will be brief - the site is super! Huge variety of profiles, any age and any appearance can be founded here with no problem. But you have to figure out their search thins firstly, but anyway it's too easy so - great.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

Apparently, developers have done a great job creating such a user-friendly website that is so helpful in finding interesting company. I LIKE IT! And I hope they will continue with making it better and ASAP.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

This site is new to me, but I'm in love with it :D I spend hours each day exploring local profiles. There are so many charming men to meet. Do I take days off from work now that my weekend calendar is full? Lol... Million congrats to you guys for creating such a fantastic software.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

I've been using it for less than a month. Yes, there are paid functions (unlimited messaging, viewing full-sized pics). In general, I like surfing through the site and viewing profiles is convenient. Let's get it

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

User-friendly interface, smart and friendly. Real people, not bots. You can lots of photos of girls and connect with them at once. Sufficient functionality and adequate prices for subscription. I hope they will continue with it

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

This site costs money, but it is worthy of your attention. I did not regret a single penny, as this is an investment in my happiness! A lot of attention, beautiful ladies, romantic conversations before going to bed... Mmm.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

I'm no longer a young boy and I don't have much time to waste on empty dates. Therefore, I took the site seriously and carefully searched for the woman who would be my special soulmate. I did not find her quickly, but even so, after six months, I found my happiness thanks to this site.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

I received excellent service here, everything works efficiently and quickly, all profiles are verified, there are no fakes, only real online beauties. but still some members are trying to get your personal info, so beware

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

I'd like to start by saying that the site is working. Here you can really find both flirting and serious relationships depending on what you are looking for. A tip: girls here prefer decisive men, so guys don't be like me and initiate conversations instead of waiting for girls to say hello.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Hey everyone, I wanna share my experience. This site is pretty good, but many girls don't have profile photos. I want to see girls before chatting and someone should do something about it because it's not cool yea.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

I paid for 1 week to see how the experience would be and I immediately began getting 10 to 20 messages from people which all said the same thing. "Would you like to text on the phone?", then they would ask me to pay for web cam services. They were all using the same script trying to scam me out of money. I did not receive a single message from a legitimate person. This was highly frustrating and disappointing. I don't know how this website has so many positive reviews when the entire application isn't usable and is full of SPAM. This application is a waste of time.

Original review: July 24, 2022

The site has a great future but it needs to be updated. Please redesign it and add some new features. You have a huge user base but sometimes your site gets boring. Pls come up with something to be even better.

Original review: July 11, 2022

I used to struggle to meet new girls. I always felt shy and couldn't make myself approach them and start talking. Doing this online turned out to be much easier :). I hope that among all these fems I'll manage to meet my dream lady, yet, I'm in search.

Original review: May 26, 2022

Hi there, I've been here for a long time, but not many men write to me. I guess the reason is that I don't pay for extra features and the profile is too far in the search list. But I hope you will improve something to increase that parameter

Original review: May 24, 2022

I have used many similar sites and I can say that this site is currently my number one. It has regular updates, I like to use new features all the time. Looking for a partner here is fun. This is what I like the most.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Devs, you are awesome! Finally I found the site that's absolutely safe. :) When I was on other dating sites, I couldn't relax and enjoy the conversation. I kept thinking that the girls I talked to there were scammers. In most cases they were. They wanted my wallet, not me. Here all profiles are verified. I think it's very difficult to override your security system. Thanks!

Original review: May 18, 2022

I haven't found a date yet.. Can't say that I'm too picky, but something didn't work out. Guys, I thought a week would be enough for you to find me a date but most likely I have to continue to use it more. Pity.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Some mainstream dating sites boast of their popularity and huge audience. I've been there and there's nothing special about them. I find your site much more honest. Still haven't met arrogant girls here who don't want to reply to messages. Or users who have signed up just to fish out money. Or other stuff that's so common out there. No complaints yet, guys. Really.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I reported a scammer but they don't wanna investigate it! The site is overall okay and I think it's normal that there are scammers here.. I have no illusions about dating sites at all but pls respond to complaints!

Original review: April 14, 2022

You guys need to attract more girls to your site.. I'm a newbie here and I feel the lack of hotties looking for hookups. Most of girls that I found needed relationships and stuff. Sorry, but it's not for me.. Don't get me wrong, I just broke up with my GF so I'm here to have fun. Maybe I just need to puzzle out your filters...

Original review: April 11, 2022

What I do like about the site is the logics embedded in its architecture. It's user-friendly to a great extent and simply pleasant to look at. Very well-done! As good as simple and that the best part I guess.

Original review: April 11, 2022

Wanna thank everyone havin' put their effort in creating such a dope site. I can imagine what a tremendous job has been done by you. You are the best. ;) And I hope you will make even better with time with new features and etc.

Original review: April 8, 2022

The system is okay, but hey, why not add more parameters for matching? I know that some guys are here for quick dates. Totally fine, I'm just the type that wants to know the girl first. You can call me a romantic, haha… Anyways, I hope you guys see my message and think about adding that to the site. Thanks and kudos to y'all!

Original review: March 30, 2022

Don't understand why people say they the site is pricey.. IMHO the site matches the quality! Look, I'm not new to online dating and tried a lot of stuff, so now I can say that this site is one of the few that has quality profiles on. Girls, all folks here are real!

Original review: March 17, 2022

The site's okay, the features are a bit dull imo. Why not add something new? But I wish to say something good about it and can recommend it as a dating/chat platform for single around your place so you can try it but still nothing special

Original review: March 15, 2022

Ok so this site was a friend's advice and I decided, why not try it out? Signed up, filled out my profile, uploaded my best selfies (lol). One thing I noticed… some girls get tired of you pretty fast. Like, we're talking for an hour or two, and then she's gone. Would give the site 5 stars if not for that.

Cupid.com Company Information