2.12/5

25 Christian Mingle Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I randomly selected 176 profiles and wrote everyone! Not a single reply, not a single look, not a single like. I chose all kinds of people from thin to heavyset, old to young. Tattoo to priss. I am very seriously wondering if there are any humans on this site! I am not an ugly man nor am I super overweight. Average man. This was the biggest waste of my time and money!

Original review: July 12, 2019

Beware of the scammers and the profiles that are no longer active (3 - 6 months and beyond), that are sent to you weekly as "matches." I heard from scammers more often than real people. And, one, in particular, had multiple aliases/profiles and would fill up my inbox with unwelcome messages. Please know I am not a bitter person or unattractive. Truly, experience CM on your own and see what type of experience you have. Very very disappointed. And as always, be very careful about giving out personal information, because they will ask all the time.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I paid $50 for a full month of service. It took 2 days to get my picture and profile approved. Any changes in the future will also take a couple days. $50 is not worth that inconvenience when other sites are free and don't make you wait to add a picture or change your profile. That's $50 down the drain but I learned my lesson.

Original review: June 28, 2019

Please be careful on this site and don’t waste your money or time. The fake profiles are very crafty and now look like regular people. They ALL have poor grammar and can’t give you the neighborhood name of the town they “recently moved to.” Most are widows (or widowers), have no local family, but will give you a different story when they chat. All say they will relocate and have exotic sounding jobs. It is a sin for this type of criminal behavior to try to lure people who are honest and looking for companionship. This site has no method of verification of identity. DO NOT JOIN - buyer beware!!

Original review: May 15, 2019

Created a profile and submitted four photos for it. All were compliant with their requirements but my last photo was rejected. It is a picture of me in a modest polka dot top that buttons up to my throat, black pants, and heals. I was on my way out to dinner with my family. I am not posing but simply standing in my every day stance. I have a big toothy smile on my face so it's not even that stupid pouty mouth that everyone does because they think it somehow makes them look sexy. Meanwhile, dozens of male profiles I have looked at are of them shirtless on the beach wearing shorts... I wonder if I could get away with that on my profile??? (As if) I was sent an email informing me that this particular picture was rejected and if I'd like further explanation I could email and ask why. I emailed. I never heard back. This is clearly discrimination for being thin, attractive, and female.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christian Mingle?

Original review: March 25, 2019

This dating site is all a scam. All you get is inquiring people from out of state, which turn out to be scams... Customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. Will not refund even a portion. Same people are on from your own state, that never changes, I believe they are fake people. Do Not Waste Your Time Or Money.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Christian Mingle is too expensive. I called about an issue with my account in which I had been a paid customer a few times. The representative could not assist me and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, the agent came back on the phone said that the supervisor will not come to the phone unless I submit a copy of my ID, utility bill etc. I just recently read that Christian Mingle must repay back by 1 million to customers in whom they renewed their accounts without permission. I realized I am one of those customers who had the disputed a couple of years ago. Also upon further research Christian Mingle is NOT a Christian faith site nor owed by Christians. They just WANT YOUR MONEY FOLKS! Try Christian Café or like previously said by others, try other dating sites and just write down that you are a CHRISTIAN seeking a CHRISTIAN.

Original review: March 2, 2019

They charge you close to $150 for 6 months, and if you don't find someone or just don't like the app, well...money gone! Is this what Christianity is about? Scamming people? At least prorate the services, if someones pays for 6 months and leaves sometime in between give some kind of refund, they give nothing back! Sad how they are using religion to cash in money from good people, stay away, better use the other free apps and deal with more work than getting scammed like this financially. SAD.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I joined CM hoping to meet like minded woman. Unfortunately there are more fake members and scammers than real ones. This could be a great site if there were any management that would care enough to review new members. I feel like I got totally ripped.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I joined Christian Mingle in early January and have gotten mostly fake profile "smiles" that were removed, and from people hundreds of miles away from me. Only a couple of contacts were in my area. I also had a conversation with what turned out to be a hacked profile. The person I was talking with was very impatient. Wanted my phone # right away, which was very odd. This dating site has a LOT of troubles with fake profiles. Don't waste your money like I did. I originally signed up for six months which was the best deal, and happily I was able to get a partial refund. I still am stuck with this lousy service for a month now at a cost of $50. Enjoy my money, CM. You won't be in business very long without any real subscribers. Folks, join a bigger dating site and just state in your profile that you're a Christian and looking for the same. Best wishes to all.

Christian Mingle Company Information