2.17/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Christian Mingle

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Christian Mingle Reviews

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Although I am not a highly technologically savvy individual and may not understand how this seems to be happening more and more in the world of dating sites I was absolutely astonished at my experience with Christian Mingle. I signed up and created my profile and within 4 days I had received over 100 contacts and emails, unfortunately not a single one was legitimate. People, please be wary of the emails coming in stating such things as, my brother or my father or my friend saw your profile but does not want to join the site but he is a wonderful man and it would benefit you to contact him at (text or email).

These are scammers, do not be fooled. Also, when a man emails you and within just a few messages he wants your phone number to start texting and then suddenly he does not sound like the college degree'd man in the profile and is throwing compliments at you that honestly would never come from a real man, i.e. "God must have created your right after he created Eve"... please beware. Do your homework, there are a number of sites out there that warn you of the tricks of scammers. They Will and Do eventually start begging for money.

It was most disappointing that Christian Mingle has been hit with this in such a way that I did not even want to look at it after just a few days. I also suspect that my profile had been stolen, as I tried to reverse the search and find women of my age within a certain radius and I was no where to be found. I do not know exactly what dating sites can do to keep this from happening, but the upside to my experience was that I contacted Customer Service on the 5th day and they issued me a complete refund of over $100 that was actually credited back to my account in two days. Be safe out there ladies and gentlemen. Respectfully.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

It’s simple to make a page for yourself. Easy to navigate and find matches in your area (or more distance if you prefer). I myself made a search within 100 miles and I found the guy whom I am still married to today! But think there are good quality and genuine people to meet in this website.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I have been on this site for less than a month and already approached 4 times with a scam. The storyline is the same in each case. I reported them but still haven't received a response. Once someone nice looking sent me a smile and I sent one back and then within a few hours the person disappeared from my mail. Maybe they decided not to try out Christian Mingle but it all seems so strange. I've read other profiles where people said flat out that Christian Mingle is full of fake profiles. It's sad because many years ago it wasn't like this. I actually met someone through this website and it was legit. We dated for four years but ended up not working out. Just beware of this website. I wouldn't waste my money here. Thank God I only paid for one month.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

The profiles are fake. The last person told me they are in Ghana taking care of their mother. The local profiles are few and probably fake. Most of the people that contact me are from out of state even though I selected to only look for people from within 25 miles from me. Very fishy site.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

While I have my own reasons for not using CM, they have nothing to do with the site being a scam. I’ve gone on many dates through this site and, when I contacted CSR, they were prompt and even fully refunded me when I said I wasn’t happy. (I live in Canada and they didn’t make it clear the price would be USD, which is far too much money for one month.) I think their recent model of letting people have accounts without paying, but restricting their ability to communicate, is hurting the pool. No one is paying and, therefore, can only wink at each other and never make contact. Just as on any site, be careful and look for the signs of fake profiles, but CM is legit and their CSR has treated me well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christian Mingle?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I randomly selected 176 profiles and wrote everyone! Not a single reply, not a single look, not a single like. I chose all kinds of people from thin to heavyset, old to young. Tattoo to priss. I am very seriously wondering if there are any humans on this site! I am not an ugly man nor am I super overweight. Average man. This was the biggest waste of my time and money!

Original review: July 12, 2019

Beware of the scammers and the profiles that are no longer active (3 - 6 months and beyond), that are sent to you weekly as "matches." I heard from scammers more often than real people. And, one, in particular, had multiple aliases/profiles and would fill up my inbox with unwelcome messages. Please know I am not a bitter person or unattractive. Truly, experience CM on your own and see what type of experience you have. Very very disappointed. And as always, be very careful about giving out personal information, because they will ask all the time.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I paid $50 for a full month of service. It took 2 days to get my picture and profile approved. Any changes in the future will also take a couple days. $50 is not worth that inconvenience when other sites are free and don't make you wait to add a picture or change your profile. That's $50 down the drain but I learned my lesson.

Original review: June 28, 2019

Please be careful on this site and don’t waste your money or time. The fake profiles are very crafty and now look like regular people. They ALL have poor grammar and can’t give you the neighborhood name of the town they “recently moved to.” Most are widows (or widowers), have no local family, but will give you a different story when they chat. All say they will relocate and have exotic sounding jobs. It is a sin for this type of criminal behavior to try to lure people who are honest and looking for companionship. This site has no method of verification of identity. DO NOT JOIN - buyer beware!!

Original review: May 15, 2019

Created a profile and submitted four photos for it. All were compliant with their requirements but my last photo was rejected. It is a picture of me in a modest polka dot top that buttons up to my throat, black pants, and heals. I was on my way out to dinner with my family. I am not posing but simply standing in my every day stance. I have a big toothy smile on my face so it's not even that stupid pouty mouth that everyone does because they think it somehow makes them look sexy. Meanwhile, dozens of male profiles I have looked at are of them shirtless on the beach wearing shorts... I wonder if I could get away with that on my profile??? (As if) I was sent an email informing me that this particular picture was rejected and if I'd like further explanation I could email and ask why. I emailed. I never heard back. This is clearly discrimination for being thin, attractive, and female.

Christian Mingle Company Information