Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.80/5

Christian Mingle is an adult dating site with an emphasis on Christianity. The site focuses on connecting single men and women, and users have access to a number of profile personalization options to help maximize their chances of connecting with other users with similar profiles. Members can use Christian Mingle’s diverse communication options to meet like-minded singles and make strong connections.

Christian Mingle Learn More

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Christian Mingle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christian Mingle?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christian Mingle?

Original review: June 10, 2020

Went on Christian mingle for 1st time. 2 within my parameters and no liked matches. All the rest were in states far way. 1 person liked Thomas from NC. Talked on site email until he convinced me to write him at his personal email. I was so tired of receiving likes from men way out of the parameters I set up, so I did contact him. (A non-no.) He was in love with me within 3 days and had plans to visit me after his last contract was accepted. He said beautiful words to me and I looked them up on net and found them there. I asked him for his home address. He said I hurt him. That our love should be trusting. He finally gave it to me and still could not find this thomas. Nothing but a public meeting many years before he came from Germany. I asked about the date in his mail address and he said it was when his mother died which happened to be 2 yrs before he was born.

He was very good professing his love.. so good, I looked the words on the net and there they were. I did a reverse Image on 2 of pictures but didn't find him. I was really hoping he was for real. He slipped and mentioned the name of his company and one of the founders was a Jan ______. I looked up his name and found an obituary with the picture thomas posted on Christian mingle. Ah ha! Confronted him and he started denying it and saying he couldn't continue relationship if I couldn't trust him. He had a good reason for telling the things he said. I told him I'd be happy to listen to him face to face. Lol he said he couldn't be with me since I didn’t trust him. I had others who liked me and told me that their friend is interested in me so I should contact them on their email. I really got tired of the ridiculous likes with no picture or 20 years younger. I was very disappointed in the whole process. Obviously there is no vetting of members.

Original review: June 3, 2020

There is so many fake profile emails on this site that you get in your email. There are not many good matches in my area and I live in a big city. It is expensive. You can not even see smiles without paying. They will not let you hide or snooze your profile if you meet someone. You have to cancel your account and lose your remaining paid for time. This makes no sense on a Christian site when you want to be honorable if you meet someone. You should be able to snooze your remaining time.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Either the service has been hacked or as someone said in a previous review, the fake contacts are in-house. Whenever I got on, someone knew, and I start getting a bunch of smiles, obviously not from real people because they had mostly numbers in their names. A good anti-hacking system should have prevented this. I also got a large number of "people" sending me information about their supposed friend who saw my amazing profile and just had to meet me, but not joining himself, of course.

I believe con men have figured out a way of hijacking real people's profiles to send these messages. I almost never got anything legitimate, just obviously fraudulent, dangerous, fake contacts. This is very concerning since people are paying for something that doesn't work at all, almost the only people who send messages are con men. Also there are many people who are vulnerable and can't see through these contacts. I deleted my account so that it couldn't be hijacked to delude someone else.

Original review: May 28, 2020

How do you properly vet if the people subscribed is really a Christian? I really believe that if you have to pay for a subscription, then the company should at least provide some form of vetting (a background check/credit check) a form of verifiable information of his/her church affiliation....something.

Original review: May 25, 2020

This is the second time in 2 years I got a membership to this dating site. As many of the other reviewers have stated, there are no men in my immediate area and no one sends me a message UNTIL I sign on to my account. Then, they come in like a flood, from everywhere but my home state. Same vernacular, same scam tactics; very, very sad. This is far from being a CHRISTIAN dating site! It seems that the scammers, like cockroaches, are drawn to this site because they're looking for the vulnerable and more forgiving of us, thinking we're easier to scam. But, we must be wise and report these people, which I do, regularly, and I let them know they will reap what they sow. I also pray for them, hard as is it to do, but it's how Jesus would handle it! Let's pray that this website is taken down!

Original review: May 14, 2020

Worst customer service. Not worth your time. Nobody there on the other side of the email. My log in stopped working and to this date I do not know the reason. I inquired about the reason for this error, expecting a reply as to whether the reason was a a code error or I was shut out due to contravening the terms of service unknowingly or unintentionally. To this date I have not received a reply. I sent them a video of myself playing in church worship on Sunday to confirm my identity and my church affiliation. No reply whatsoever. Moving on.

Original review: May 12, 2020

Sad - Fake Profile, Harassment, and hacking. No Help from Christian Mingle at all. But they want your money, but you don't receive any help from the hackers!!!! This makes the Lord Bad!!! Say to the wicked: Isaiah 3:11 - Daniel 12:10.

Original review: May 11, 2020

I signed up to find like-minded Christians but there were none within 100 miles of my location in Canada. I broadened the search to 500 and ONLY got American profiles and responses. Nothing against Americans but none in Canada where I live. How can that be? Far too many no photo “supposed member” bios. Most profile enquires from men I received wanted emails and/or phone numbers along with the very first initial hello so unlikely safe or real profiles. Women and men be very careful on this site. Scammers hang out in all kinds of ways. Dating 101 would never recommend moving off the site with email or phone number exchanges right from a hello.

This is a huge warning sign that scammers are not being screened. Some of us who use internet dating aren’t naive newbies. I contacted admin twice thinking there was something wrong with how I registered as well as my concerns and to date, there has been no response at all. So not even reputable admin. You cannot hide this long blaming Covid as all interactions with admin are not face-to-face. I recommend you find a better service provider as this was a disappointing venture and big waste of money. To say the least; disappointing and perhaps just a money grabber. Be warned for those of you seeking real Christian people. I pulled my profile.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Attempted to sign up but my account was "flagged". When I called to ask why they said for security purposes they needed me to send in my drivers license and a utility bill. I said absolutely not. I asked why it was flagged and they said that's not their department. I asked to be transferred and they said until they confirm my identity with those documents they can't transfer me. I said, "Ok. Well I need you to delete my email address and photos that I uploaded when I created my account." They said, "Without confirming your identify with those documents we can't do that." I said, "You have NO right to keep or use my photos!" She said there is nothing further to discuss and hung up.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

For a $49.99 a month I think the owners of this site should really check the subscribers. In fact I don’t think the fake accounts are from outside I think it is in house. A way to cause you renew the subscription. Everyone that contacted me were fake accounts. This site is corruption and fake please don’t waste your money. Don’t deserve any stars but I have to click something in order to move on.

Christian Mingle Company Information