1.24/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Classmates.com formerly Memory Lane

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

2263 Classmates.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I can’t believe they are able to lure anyone into this service. Everything they offer is online for free, including contacts with former classmates! I use social media and former classmates and friends contact me all the time. Why should I use Classmates.com!

Original review: July 2, 2019

I did the free account hoping to connect to old classmates. 2 days later I get a Classmates email, "You have 2 visits to your site..." To make a long story short I checked who these people were, they were not even from my class or city. This is a very common scam where the people of the site make your email seem to appear that you have mail that is from a classmate when in fact it's just to get you to pay so you can view the messages as they are locked till you pay.. An old trick in the scam book. They took me for 7.50. No more..Classmates is a complete SCAM....I'm contacting the Illinois Attorney General.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I signed up on Classmates.com on June 2 less than 1 full day and paid a 3 month "special". I didn't find it to be anything much and decided I wanted a refund and to cancel. They tell you to turn off automatic renewal and that guarantees that I won't be renewed. I used less than 1 hour total for less than 24 hours. They responded one time taking my 7.50 and stating to turn off auto renewal but no mention of a refund. I wrote and told them I wanted a refund but no response after 6 hours so far. It's only 7.50 but that's not the point. The point is the site is nothing. It's useless I found and couldn't connect with hardly anyone. I graduated with a class of over 400 kids and less than 170 were on Classmates. It wasn't what it claimed to be. This totally stinks that they keep your money even when you're on 1 hour total, split trying to see what it's all about. It's nothing..useless. I want my money back! Scammers.

Original review: June 1, 2019

1 year ago I paid a membership fee to see how old friends from school are doing. I could not access any messages or see them...all blurred. 1 year later I thought I had my banking info hacked... Withdrawal came out of my account and found out they had switched my payments to "automatic renewal". Within 12 hours of the withdrawal I sent an email to say I did not agree to this and insisted on a full refund. They responded by saying "screw you" in not so many words. I sent another email telling them I was very dissatisfied and said what they had done was deceitful and very close to fraud.

I also stated that this must be a U.S. based website and they were "crooks". I also said I would post a Google review stating this. That same day I received 5 calls...all hang ups...from 4 different numbers. The area code for all the calls is from Vanuatu in the South Pacific but the calls came from the Atlanta, Georgia area. Cowards and thieves in my opinion. Obviously they can't make an honest living in the real world. Coincidence... I very much doubt it. Do not deal with this website as you will be very disappointed and throwing your money away. Not a wonder the majority of the planet doesn't like or trust Americans.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I paid for a year book and even told them to make sure they send me the correct book because there were numerous schools in Ohio with the same name. Well, I received the yearbook but it was from another high school not from the one I graduated from. So, I finally get the phone number of "Classmates.com" and tell them I received the wrong book. They tell me that is the one I ordered and I tell them they are wrong. When talk to this so called agent she admits to me the one I ordered is not available and I then ask her why did they send me one that is totally wrong and I did not graduate from the one they sent me... So, again and spoke to another agent and I got the same Bull Crap.

I feel this company is nothing but a big rip off. Why send me a book that has I cannot use. They simply do what they want to do and once you pay for the book you ordered they have your money and you get nothing but the run around. The agent I spoke with today 5-13-2019 said I would receive an email from one of their "Special Team" and I said I want to talk with them. Give me their phone number... She said I cannot talk to them, I have to wait for an email from them. So I said, sarcastically, "I spoke with God this morning so, your so called Team is above him huh?" I would never recommed Classmates to anyone. Once they have your money they could care less about "Customer Service". Just be careful on what you order and make sure they acknowledge your correct book, in which they did not on my order... What a scam!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Classmates.com?

Original review: May 9, 2019

I joined "Classmates" in March of this year (2019) thinking it might be a good way to reconnect with former classmates. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS. I paid $24 and got absolutely nothing in return; however, I felt I could not fault anyone but myself UNTIL I received 2 "Visits" (April 30, 2019 and May 3, 2019) to my profile from an individual who has been deceased for many years. I would like to take this opportunity to warn anyone that might be considering paying the fee to join this "fake"... DON'T!!! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SCAM THIS IS!!!

Original review: May 2, 2019

Like so many others I had an unauthorized charge of $72 from my account and I NEVER agreed to join Classmates. I received an email about an upcoming reunion and read the email, that’s literally the extent of it. Classmates has almost 2300 complaints with majority being unauthorized charges. I honestly cannot believe they continue to get away with it. A class action lawsuit should be filed against such an unethical company.

Original review: April 19, 2019

This is a scam. PCH*Classmates put an unauthorized charge on my credit card of $72.00. I had to spend 1/2 a day in canceling my card, getting a new card, calling the vendors like Amazon that I use and in general spent quite a bit of time and aggravation on the phone. I do thank the people who helped me with this. I won't recommend this company, and will in fact tell friends and family not to use this service.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I ordered a "reprint" of my high school yearbook for my senior year. What I got was a glossy photocopy of "Kim's" sophomore yearbook complete with all the scribbles and notes and entries from her friends. The quality of the pictures was really bad - kind of blurry with shadows. I asked for a refund but couldn't get one. David from Classmates emailed me and said, "...the book you received is a reprint of the same previously owned yearbook that we show on our site, so it's possible that it will show handwriting or effects of aging, and pages, pictures, or other content could be missing or obscured. This is something that is explained during the yearbook purchase process.” Um, no, this wasn't explained during the yearbook purchase process or I wouldn't have bought it. Or it was explained in micro print. I see a class action lawsuit in their future.

Original review: April 2, 2019

3 months after I closed and canceled my account, I was billed. They won't refund the money or answer emails. There should be a class action lawsuit against this company. They were fine as yearbook, but self destructed after turning into Classmates.

Classmates.com Company Information