1.14/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Chemistry.com

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Chemistry.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

In July of 2007, I met a wonderful man. First, we communicated by email, then by phone, finally, we met. Our first date started at a Starbucks, then we went to a movie and then dinner...we were together for 8 hours! A vacation to the upper peninsula in September. By October, we had keys to each other’s house. We went on a cruise in April of 2008...he proposed at the bon voyage party! June 23, 2018 we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary! As with anything, you will get out of it what you put into it! Keep your eyes, ears and heart open.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Chemistry.com is a great site. I love the opportunity to find people to talk to or even meet. Many site offer the opportunity to meet new people but no other site is as easy to manage and navigate as this site. I like how much effort was put building a friendly site like Chemistry. I really enjoy every piece of it and will recommend people to visit at least once Chemistry.com. Sometimes you have to be patient and take your time reading so that you can find the right candidate do not discard yourself. Continue trying.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: April 20, 2018

My experience with Chemistry.com was horrible. Are used the app one day that signed up for six months and found that most of the profiles have no pets and no profile. Horrible service. It’s also the field with advertisement. It's not a user friendly. When I called two days later to get a refund they told me no because I used it one day on one person who seems to not be a real person. So before I went any further I’m trying to figure out how this works I just thought I’d would go ahead and cancel delete my file and get a refund.

Their customers service could barely speak English and told me are used it one day so they cant I give me a refund. I asked for a supervisor. They told me there is no supervisor. I asked for a refund again and they told me, "There are no refunds. I’ll have to disconnect the call now" and hung up on me. I called back and the exact same thing happen. I do not think it’s fair to take someone’s money for a six month subscription that was used only one day and the customer is very unsatisfied with the app in most customer service. Chemistry.com I want my money back minus the one day that I used to show some customer satisfaction and make an exception for customers who are very unhappy with your service.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I started with a 'free account' and within 1 week, 15 people showed interest, but you can't communicate with them, so I joined. Most were 'bots', FAKE PEOPLE who could only type "Hi" or "How are you?" After paying, I get 1 person a week, sometimes one person every two weeks, who wants to communicate with me - showing Chemistry.com uses bots to draw you in.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Terrible products Watered down or mixed wrong. Also, delivery was 3 weeks late and they refused a return stating I'd pay for shipping both ways, a restocking fee, and a handling fee. ANNE ** is a nightmare completely off her nut. Save yourself time, money. Go to BULK APOTHECARY.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chemistry.com?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I have been trying to get removed from this website. All phones numbers are phony. I signed up for 1 month and they immediately charged me for 6 months. I notified my bank but it takes time to dispute. They should be shut down. This is an outrage that they have my credit card info and they have no way to be reached.

Thank you.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Just like most of these reviews, Chemistry.com is a SCAM. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE. The company is just a cash cow to generate money from people looking for love. There are no real people (men in my case) on these online dating sites. Everyone is a scammer. I lead on a scammer for a while to see where it would go. He said he was Dutch and an oil drilling consultant. His mom was Dutch, his father American but he died when "Van" was 3. Van moved to the US four years ago and lives in Falls Church, VA. But, as a researcher, I looked through property records etc. and no one by his name came up anywhere in the US.

Most of his emails were about what he wanted in a woman, what love meant to him, etc. It was obvious it was scripted and he didn't respond to my questions fully. Soon he said he was working on a contract in Cape Town. At that point, I asked him to send me a selfie with a current news paper headline in the photo. Of course, that was the last time I heard from him. Match.com, Chemistry.com and Our Times are all connected and are all SCAM online dating sites set up just to part us from our money. They do this by auto renewals and blocked sites, etc. Be WARNED. Do not sign up for any of these sites... They don't work and you'll just lose your money.

Original review: April 2, 2017

If I could give this website a 0 I would. I met ** on Chemistry.com after signing up for Match.com. My match seemed pretty good at first. My guy said he was ex-special forces... I knew that was a red flag but gave him a chance. After a few months he wanted to borrow a little money and he paid it back. Then a second loan and a third. Third loan was never repaid. He was trying for a fourth loan when he disappeared on a month long work trip. Very few calls...

Now I was probably being described as one of his stalkers like the many women who were calling when I thought things were going OK. So Mr Smooth tells a good story but if you keep careful details of the stories and then reinquire the details change... Oops! So girls just keep careful track of the details and do not lend money. Stay beautiful ladies and avoid the southern charmer structural engineer guy.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I joined this site in January, and I have had 7 emails from 7 people, which were bogus. One man on the site got my attention, and he is stealing photos and information from people to meet women. I do not know his real name, but every email I get, I asked to skype or for their phone number or them coming to me, I never hear again. He knows my type and uses that to send emails from professional men that I would answer. I have not met a real guy since I joined the site. Not one date, good or bad. My matches are from all over the country. This is a waste of time and money. I will never renew my membership.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

This is such a bogus site. You will receive dozens of emails with "TEXTME #". There is no control over scam profiles. Not one real person have I contacted or they me. Stay AWAY from here. Don't waste a cent on this spam-infested site.

Chemistry.com Company Information