1.00/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Old Spice

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Old Spice Reviews

Original review: April 16, 2019

I can’t wear anything because of my severe burning from using Old Spice deodorant. Do not use the Pure Sport or you will have a rash then you will have some nasty black armpits! I tried to complain many times.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I used my boyfriend's Old Spice Fiji blue gel deodorant four days ago. My armpits felt like they were on fire and it’s only gotten worse. They turned bright red and now are turning a disgusting shade of purple. I have been to two different doctors to try to treat it and it keeps getting worse. I can move my arms and can’t even pull up my pants or put real clothes on. Every time I move it feels like my skin is tearing and like a cut that is being ripped open. I can’t look at my armpits without almost throwing up. It is the worse pain I’ve ever been in. I’ve had road rash covering half of my leg ankle to thigh and that pain doesn’t even come close to this. If you are going to try their products do a SMALL patch test first so you don’t end up like me. Be careful with all new deodorants you try. This isn’t the only brand that can cause these burns.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I purchased the original Old Spice along with others. The soft powder and gel are completely fine. However when I use their product that is the solid blue gel doesn’t matter which fragrance. It will leave a horrendous burn. A few years ago I used the bear glove scent and my burn was so bad after just a few applications that I missed a week of work cause I could even lift my arms. I was continuously draining pus from the burn that became infected. I just used a different fragrance thinking it would be alright since it was the original fragrance. Boy was I wrong. I work for the post office and I can hardly lift packages with the burns. A deodorant shouldn’t have such a negative impact on someone’s life like this. STAY AWAY! From this product. I wish I could submit a photo of my armpits now.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I've been using Old Spice for 20 years. Tried a new gel kind and my armpits are on fire and red chemical burns around my armpits! Crazy! I will never buy Old Spice again! After reading other reviews it seems I'm not the only one! Shame on you Old Spice!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

This product burned my pits! What the heck is in this deodorant? I've used this one for a couple weeks now and thought it was weird that it felt like it was burning and sure enough... it is! I liked the smell but didn't like the burning!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Old Spice?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

31wm. I've used Old Spice Swagger the solid...for years. But around the holidays it burned me. At first I thought I was crazy so I tossed it out and got the gel...way way worse. Now I have burns in both of my pits, good times! I'm done with Old Spice, seems like everything is trying to kill us these days...crazy world.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I've recently started using the Old Spice Captain clear stick, and have developed a rash/burn of sorts. I've used Old Spice gel deodorants in the past but it seems that the clear stick is different and I have decided to stop using it.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

My Son and I ended up getting a Big Rash for weeks by using Old Spice Fresh and it's something that really gets me mad because this is time and money that customers spend to give Old Spice Business and too many people are suffering from Rashes. I Have pictures to prove them and would like to Sue the Company but since the Company is already in a Lawsuit, who knows if I can do anything about it.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

For the last 8 or 9 years I've use Old Spice gel deodorant. Well about maybe less than a year I've had to change from gel to the white deodorant because I've had many times where I used the gel deodorant and wake up with my armpits burning and stained and some skin falling. It hurts and doesn't make me satisfied with the products.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I got terrible chemical burns from using Old Spice Gel Deodorant! I have taken care of it, yet after a week it still hurts so bad to move my arm, and changing clothes and showering is the most painful thing! DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!

Old Spice Company Information