2.44/5
Based on 1,157 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

5529 Verizon Wireless Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

We are a new Verizon Wireless customer. We met with a Verizon account representative who examined our four phones to see which phones could be traded in for $210 each which would lower our monthly payment by approximately $10 per month per phone. He told us that two of the phones met the requirements and could be traded in. Verizon accepted one phone for $210 and said the other phone had a crack and they would pay us $40. I immediately called Verizon and requested the phone to be sent back to me and that I didn't want the $40.

They will not send the phone back. I was on the phone with a customer representative and escalated to the supervisor (Jennifer) for an hour and a half. The Verizon account representative did not inform me that it was either $210 or $40 and there was no other alternative. There was nothing wrong with either phone that was traded in and I was left with no other alternative than to accept the $40. I am completely dissatisfied with this whole experience and am seriously considering canceling our contract with Verizon. Bait and switch!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Best experience ever, I ordered my iPhone 8 Plus and got it the next day, traded it in for the iPhone X within the SAME exact week and did you know the BEST part about all of this is I get rewarded just from paying my phone bill monthly? Yes every $300 spent is a REWARD. Can you say awesome? My experience so far have been better than any other phone company and trust me I’ve had them all. I love you Verizon. You guys make life so much easier!!!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

My husband and I purchased new phones together and I have been having connection issues. After spending hours with tech and even having to drive 10 miles to get a new sim card, they have determined the phone is defective. As it is under warranty, they are sending me another phone. But I bought a new phone, not a used, refurbished phone. Verizon Wireless is a dishonest, uncaring and just horrible company. As soon as I can, I will no longer be a customer.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Hello. When I arrived to get my hair cut yesterday, I checked my account first. Verizon had taken a payment twice. I had preselected a payment date, that hadn’t arrived, but received a call and text saying I needed to pay now, and I complied. It did NOT show any pending payment. While Casey was very nice and went to her manager to have it refunded immediately - I don't have a hundred bucks for them to keep earning them interest all week. Finally, they said it would be refunded tomorrow. I’m glad I didn't reschedule that haircut, because they hadn't refunded it.

When I called, I got the same old conversation over and over again. I wasted more than an hour and all I got was them saying they refunded it, but it’s up to my bank now. My bank shows absolutely no pending transactions from them. Why aren't these people ever held accountable? I don’t know what I was thinking when I accepted this "free" tablet. What it did was require me to pay an extra 30 bucks a month. They wouldn't take the thing back after it went black after just a few uses - not their deal. Said I need to send it in for repair.

I travel a lot, so it isn't wise to drop it at my door, but they wouldn't facilitate any drop. I followed their directions and ended up with a box on my door, to send it back. It said to send it to the same place that dropped it. There was no address! I took it to my area Verizon, who couldn’t tell me where that was either. They said they couldn't help at all! So, I'm stuck in a two year contract, paying for this thing that I can't use. At one point the CS person told me that we can send it in, but if it has ANYTHING wrong with it, they will bill me for repairs. Why do we allow this? Can't we fine them when they overreach, bill and double bill? Let’s get these crooks out of here!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I sat on the side of my boyfriend and we compared our internet. Well his is going fast and mine is very slow. Not to mention we are paying $280 for 2 lines and my boyfriend only pays $90. I do NOT recommend Verizon to anyone. Then the plans that are supposedly unlimited are not truly not! Never again! I will get Metro PCS once this contract is up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Verizon Home Phone Service?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Very upset. I moved here from Canada and simply wanted a new sim card to put in my phone. First Verizon shipped my sim card to the wrong address. I called Verizon and I was told to go to a local store to get a new card. I went to the store and the CSR put in the new sim card. I went to my car and realized that he didn't give me back my original Canadian sim card. Nor did he offer to give it back. I literally went back a minute later and asked him for my sim card. His response was that he put it in the shredder and that I can request a new sim card. Wow - just wow. That's not the point. It had all my information on it.

I called Verizon and I was told by the supervisor through the call contact centre that they value security. I was transferred over to the store manager at Verizon and he admitted that it was human error and he apologized. However he said there was nothing he could do to remedy the situation. I am utterly disgusted. I then contacted my Canadian cell phone company and they said that he should not have done that as it was still in active service and had my contacts on the sim card. I will be switching to AT&T.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

My husband and I went to the Verizon store in St. George, Utah, to seek help to transfer my information from my Samsung to my new iPhone. We had unsuccessfully used the Verizon instructional form to accomplish this. So, we returned to the store and the 1st sales agent kept telling us that he couldn't help us and that we needed to buy another program, etc. For 10 minutes, we stood and haggled over our situation, and he kept looking at the entrance every time someone entered. So, finally, after feeling completely frustrated by this person, and feeling disappointed by his lack of customer skills, my husband looked around to find the agent who had helped him originally. He spotted her and asked her to help us.

She was so excited to see us and said that she'd be happy to help. She asked us some questions... She sought to understand our situation... And within five minutes she had solved the problem and we left feeling happy and relieved that my phone info was transferred successfully. The sales agent's name is Tiffany **, and she was so nice and we loved her "Can do!" attitude. We'll go back to this Verizon store because of Tiffany, and I would recommend that my friends ask for her to help them! Tiffany, thank you!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I have the Triple Bundle Package. I needed to update my cell phone plan because it only has 1/2 gigabyte and I was being charged $15 extra for going over my data limit--never mind that I hardly use my cell. I learned from paying fees the important difference between storage data versus usage data. It would help if Verizon would send warning texts that data is almost all used up--after all, we get plenty of texts and emails for buying more of everything. Going in person to a Verizon store was a waste of time--I was told to call customer service, who said I have to unbundle and have a separate cell phone account in order to update to 2 or 5 gigabytes.

I spoke to a very nice and helpful cell phone tech support person, but then I had to also speak to a landline/internet rep who was less nice but nice enough. Here things got complicated. I was told that the cycle for the cell phone starts a month later than the landline and internet part of the Triple Bundle--is this not contrary to the definition of Triple Bundle? It sounded like I was going to get an extra cell phone bill. When I ask if this was the case, a direct-enough question, I did not get a direct response in return, but more like how a lawyer would reply. This remains unclear to me.

Also, the rep said that once I switch, I would not be able to go back to the Triple Bundle. He could not help me with options for a new cell phone plan--which I needed to know before I could make the fateful decision to unbundle--so he transferred me to the 'one-bill department,' as he calls it. I don't know why I wasn't transferred to this definitive department in the first place.

By now, I'm pretty worn down--it is probably a strategy of Verizon--having spoken with two reps already, and when I tried to explain my situation to the third rep, he went for the kill. Keith from sales (yes, I do remember this rep's name, and this complain is about him most of all) said with an attitude, "Who do you think you're speaking to?" and next, "Who told you that?" Why would I know the person I just spoke with? How would the info help Keith do his job? I can only conclude that either Keith takes his own private issues out on customers in the most unprofessional way or Verizon trains their customer service reps, especially in sales, to give us a hard time.

I should have asked to speak to Keith's manager right then and there, and report that Keith has no business being in customer service, because it only went downhill from there. At this point, though, do I want to wait and speak to yet another rep, rep #4? Salesman Keith repeatedly asked me whether what I want is a new phone or to change my plan--as if I didn't make myself clear, as if he didn't understand what I was saying--, in contrast to the two previous rep who clearly understood my problem and tried to help. Even after I kept saying that I want more gigabytes, Keith was relentless: "Are you going to get a new phone?" He wanted to know what my plan was about getting a new one.

Once his hopes for selling a phone was squashed, he told me the new plan was $60 to upgrade, $55 if I sign up for auto pay. It didn't sound like a better deal, compared to what I am now paying, and, what is more, unbundling seemed like an ordeal to have to go through. I don't have time for it; and I do not understand why Verizon can't just give me more gigabytes, and if I have to pay more for it, so be it. So I expressed my disappointment and frustration. I said I have been a loyal customer for 20+ years; and I feel I am being jerked around: first I'm told to bundle, now to unbundle.

Keith shot back with all kinds of lines: "Businesses change." (As if I need a business lesson from him.) "We don't call up customers with new plans." (That is actually a great idea! And why not? Again, Verizon bombards us with texts and emails of all kinds of other information.) "We've provided you with excellent service all these years. Verizon has millions of customers and is rated number 1." If Keith and other miserable reps like him continue to work with Verizon, or Verizon trains its reps to be difficult, it will cease to be #1. Customer service is a lost art. I was already wavering about whether or not to stay loyal to Verizon. Sales rep Keith has made up my mind; at my earliest convenience I will be moving on to another company.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I was told by a Verizon rep that the service in my area was now up to speed and encouraged me to switch to Verizon, which I did. He was wrong, Verizon did their testing and service was marginal and told me to switch back to another carrier, which I did. However, Verizon took my 4 old phones and was going to give me a credit on my first bill, which I didn't have because I switched back. The other carrier couldn't begin my service until I paid the remaining amount owed on the old phones or return the phones (which I couldn't do because Verizon took them and no longer had them).

I contacted Verizon and explained the situation. I was told that Verizon would remove the charges for the Verizon phones just purchased once I turned them in, leaving me with a zero balance. Because I wouldn't be billed anything further, they couldn't credit me for the $600 I still owed on my old carrier phones and that I would have to pay the bill out of pocket and they would remit a check to me upon receipt of the returned Verizon phones. The rep ostensibly was going back and forth with his superior, the one I had been talking with previously) and assured me this would work out. I regurgitated what he said to me and he said that is correct and repeated that I would receive a check from Verizon.

Before I went to the other carrier and switched service, I called a customer service rep again at Verizon just to be certain that my understanding was accurate and that is how it was going to be handled and was assured it was in the notes. Needless to say, that didn't happen and after 4 more lengthy conversations being transferred from person to person lo and behold the notes in my file no longer had that information.

In talking with yet another supervisor, I requested that they pull the recorded message from that particular date with representative Benjamin and it would be clear that I was told that I would receive a check. The supervisor was going to do so and it would take a couple days and someone would get back to me-- but didn't. I called again -- now the 8th time -- went through the same 1 hour of being transferred and repeating my situation and was ultimately told that Verizon would not be sending a check to me as that is not their practice and they were sorry that one of their representatives would say so but rest assured that they will discuss their protocol with employees.

They also said that any further bills owed would be taken care of by Verizon -- thanks very much but they knew full well I had already paid them in full and had a zero balance. So aside from all of the time and aggravation of switching 4 phones over twice, my out of pocket expenses included 4 screen protectors on the Verizon phones, they have been returned, 4 new AT&T screen protectors, 4 $40 activation fees and $600 for the first set of AT&T phones that I couldn't return because Verizon had them. This fraudulent practice by a purportedly reputable company is reprehensible.

I am not the kind of person who makes a big deal about things or causes trouble, but I will never do business with Verizon again and will be certain that all of my family, friends and acquaintances are aware of how I was blatantly lied to and there was no accountability by Verizon. I intend to follow up with legal action and will post reviews everywhere I can so that others do not fall prey to the antics of Verizon.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

This company has literally attempted to cheat me and twice charged me almost $1000 for a product that they acknowledged that I had returned. Twice they promised to refund my money (which was automatically deducted) and never did. I had to have my credit card company take care of it. I finally changed to another carrier and blocked their billing. Now they are billing me 2 months after my phone service was cancelled. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Don't use Verizon!!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

QUESTION OF THE DAY! VERIZON NEEDS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO GET A PHONE CONTRACT, THEY CHECK YOUR CREDIT, THEY don't report payments being made, yet they only report if you miss payments!!! This should be (illegal). This goes for all cellphone companies.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Although the workers who show up are generally good, the company overall has performed dismally. Wires are not maintained, when too low require months of wrangling to get fixed, and the quality of the service, since the copper wires are ancient is very poor. Static in rainstorms, molasses slow DSL etc. We do not have cell service in our area nor do we have cable or other communications. Verizon copper is all we have and they have performed very poorly to maintain and fix this service. Shareholder value is their main theme, customers come last.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

My husband and I purchased 2 Note8 phones. When we first purchased the phones we had no issues with service 3 months later we can hardly get on the internet. Hmmm this isn't right. I have spoke with many representatives and about a total of 5 hours or more on the lack of service we have. Nothing ever gets resolved and they are very expensive to have as cell phone providers. We are very disgusted with Verizon and wishes we had never used them as our providers. Very disappointed!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Very, very poor customer service in the Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, DE store. It took them 9 months to give me credit owed to me (November 2017 to August 6, 2018), stringing me along all this time and making empty promises every month that I'll see it in my next bill which never came. I also went to the store umpteen times to remind them, it was ridiculous. I thought Verizon had the biggest network and coverage but I am so wrong. Where I live (Hockessin, DE), it sucks. I get so many drop calls compared to my last AT&T service. With lousy customer service & coverage, I do not need the aggravation. I am leaving them for good!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I was looking for baby pics of my daughter this weekend in the Verizon Cloud and they were all GONE!!!??? I called to find out what was going on and after finding out that Verizon no longer has a "free" cloud, I should have paid for it when the pot became avail. No my memories are gone!!! One would think that after all the money I pay monthly for their service they could throw their "loyal customers" a bone or 2. That is the last straw Verizon. I hate you and your greed!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I switched over from AT&T to Verizon because I had poor reception at my home from AT&T. Verizon has been a nightmare. My “unlimited” plan has more unspoken limits than I ever thought possible. My data slows down to practically zero! Now my iPad is out of data. Just one week into the billing cycle, and it’s almost out of data. Another “unlimited device.” These guys are a joke. That and I have dropped calls everywhere. No service in many places. I would say less than half of what AT&T coverage was. I guess I’m stuck. Don’t make the same mistake I did...

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I deeply regret having business with Verizon. The customer service SUCKSSS. They don’t have not respect for their customers. All they care is money. They don’t care about the customers. I’ll review this company all over the world so everyone knows how terrible they are.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I have been a Verizon mobile customer for about 20 years. I recently needed to add a line for my 13 year old nephew who recently lost his mom. I call them and after being put on hold for 30 minutes a rep talked to me. We looked at every possible way to save money and surprise there are none. 2 phones, 3 phones, 4 phones the same crappy price of approx. $180 a month for 4 Gb shared data.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I have been on the phone and internet for the past almost 3 HOURS trying to get help to simply refill my prepaid card. It's like they DO NOT want to help you. Why would anybody want to pay money if they can't get the help they need? I am so glad that I have no other affiliation with this company, and after these minutes are utilized, I will more than likely be purchasing a STRAIGHT TALK device and plan.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Verizon never paid off our Sprint bill when we switched over. They overcharge every month and we have to call and get a breakdown. They are quick to shut off your service if you happen to make a late payment, they'll cut off your service with no warning, then charge you a late fee. The only thing that's decent is their service.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I changed from ** to Verizon for the sole purpose of getting the jetpack for internet. For the next two years I will be sorry I made that decision. They "guarantee" (not really) 4G internet speed. My Verizon internet was and continues to be slower than my FREE apartment internet!! In addition to that, I have spent more hours on the phone with their service department than I want to count. They replaced the jetpack 3x now and I have talked to them about canceling. But of course, now it's past 3 months (realize every time I went thru service "hoops" another month went by). I pay $200/month now as opposed to $75 for no better service.

I'm so angry at myself for not researching better. The salespeople sign you up before you can think about it. I'm sure that's the only way they get new customers. So many other providers are cheaper & offer near the same coverage. For the extra TINY BIT of coverage they offer, the price is not worth it. Service used to offset the price but they have cut staff on phones and in stores to the point where that doesn't make the price difference worth it anymore. DON'T BUY VERIZON!!!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I paid money to open an account on 7/11/2018. I received service from that date until 7/31/2018 I received an email saying my service was cancelled by Verizon. When I called to find out what's going on they say they don't see anything about me paying for service. I explained to them they've been sending me notification about the account I opened they see nothing in their system. Money was taken off my card everyone I spoke to gave me the run around being transferred here and there finally spoke to a supervisor which was no help and he too don't see anything in their system.

I explained I'm looking at my debit card summary and Verizon took money off my card. He asked me to send him a copy through email in order for me to get My money back. I did but it seems like he gave me a bogus email. I sent the information several time and every time it says incorrect email. I'm not understanding what's going on with these people. I have 5 children I don't have money to waste. I'm very disappointed with Verizon the conducting of business is ridiculous. Today she told me her supervisor will call me back after we got off the phone. I'm still waiting on the call. There was supposed to be 2 people calling me back and haven't gotten not one call yet.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Open letter to Verizon and anyone thinking of using them for phone service at your home or business. Beware. This company that wants a two year commitment and more importantly one that automatically renews and locks you in for another 2 years in perpetuity without you having to do anything. Verizon claims this is what their focus groups and customers asked for. Really? They say it was preferable to having the rates raised to some ungodly out of contract rate at the end of the term like AT&T tends to do. Well I have a novel idea, coming from being a small business owner for many years, why not give the consumer the best service possible at a competitive rate? Do this and you shouldn't have to lock your customers into any long term contract, let alone one that self renews unless you catch it at just the right time to prevent it.

Wake up Verizon, many of the alternate providers of phone service have already gotten smart and have no commitments. The "evergreen clause" that you feel you need to keep your customers from bailing on you is sooo short sighted. And consumers, you need to wake up too and take your business to a company that earns your business everyday rather than companies that trick you into signing up and then lock you in so that it is very hard to get away from them. Almost every area of the country has more than one choice for telephone service. Start letting these executives making millions of dollars a year know that the public is tired of being ripped off. Vote with your wallet. Let's bring back an old fashioned way of doing business. One where the livelihood of the business depends of the value of the service they provide, not on the shifty fine print from their legal department.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Recently I cancelled my cell phone service to Project Fi. Verizon was charging me $117/mo and now I have better service for $80... that's just FYI, so look into it. As for my real issue, I needed an additional set box, picked it up at a local store, never signed anything, never agreed to anything, but by doing that I renewed a contract!! Surprise!! I opened up the e-mail and now my bill is $20 more a month (the salesperson told me the box was $10 more a month) but because I "renewed" my contract, I lost my valued customer discount!! Obviously I am NOT a valued customer!! I wasted over an hour online fighting the cause. It was not so much the money as the deceptive way Verizon nickels and dimes their customers out of their money. They deserve a good lawsuit with someone who can put them in their place!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I signed up with Verizon who gave me incorrect information, I paid a $90.00 fee when I purchased my phone that was roughly $800.00, and was making payments on the phone along with the plan and then they unknowingly charged me $60.00 twice because I added a line more than doubling my payment in fees, when I called the Representative rudely told me he did not have time to speak with me because he was helping another customer as if it was not his problem. I canceled my phone service, but still made decent payments of $50.00 or $100.00 Bi-weekly to pay off the phone and the service, the phone was stolen and I had to wait over an hour to get in touch with their lost or stolen department who took my information.

I have a police report yet I still continued to make payments. I come home to a Collections Bill on an item that I no longer have that I was making payments on. This kind of action is poor quality on a company, especially since there was an already verbal complaint reviewed by the company regarding the matter. I feel should have never been sent to collections since I was making as many payments as I could in a timely manner.

I paid $400.00 on my CC today as to close this filing with the Collection Agency Advantage (866) 515-3228, I take responsibility for the purchase of the phone and the service plan but I feel I should have not been responsible for the fees I include that was not in my error that made paying off my service with this company longer. I already went to the Attorney Generals and the Better Business Bureau since Verizon felt the need to send a still paying customer to collections that was attempting to show good faith granted all that I had to pay and go through.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I've been having an ongoing issue with a product that this phone company promoted. And I purchased this device on a limb that per se Verizon said that it was a good phone. So I agreed to purchase the phone after about 7 replacement phones and two from the insurance company. Verizon will not replace the phone with another device. When I call customer Service all I get is the runaround. No one can give me no resolutions at all. All I get is all lies and I'm just tired at this point. I've had to contact Verizon's corporate office and I still didn't get a response yet after the rep promised me that she would call me back by email or a phone call.

Original review: July 29, 2018

Their customer service department on the phone was horrible and stupid! I was attempting to switch to Verizon. Did everything online. Completed the order and they sent me a link from the fraud dept to verify my identity. Long story short. I have sent my picture drivers license a total of 5 times now. My law enforcer is. Then they requested my vehicle registration. Then a copy of a utility bill. Which all that AGAIN was faxed for the umpteenth time. And to boot. Faxed directly from the sheriffs dept fax. I will also add. They requested my FULL social four times. At one point I was even in a local store and an agent there was helping me in disbelief of what all they were requesting.

He took a picture of several IDs they were requesting and sent it to them as I was standing there. So he could verify I was the person matching all identification. After again. Going and faxing the 5 documents. I called them today. Five days after and the customer service girl, Abby, was rude af. After trying to explain the process I’ve gone they this last week she made no attempt to help or verify just kept repeating that my identity couldn’t be verified. What more do you need Abby? Get off your lazy rude ** and do some checking. Not sure how good of service Verizon has. But their customer service is Horrid! Do some fraud training. You’re losing a lot of money by tagging everyone a fraud.

Original review: July 27, 2018

The number 1 network everyone is leaving. This company doesn't have anyone's back but its own. They have no deals for their existing customers, I've had this account for about a month now but I bought a Cricket phone and no headaches! Verizon customer service is shoddy at best and they should cater to our every need not charge, charge and leave us hanging. 1 star.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Changing phones on our plan: The Verizon store couldn't help and directed me to Customer Loyalty. Customer Loyalty wasted my time further, by among other things, trying to sell me an iPad. 4 hrs later I was still trying and talking to a customer service rep by the name of Jaylynn (sp) who was unable to provide me a cost estimate representing the new phone configuration. When I told her I couldn't confirm the request until I knew what it would cost, she hung up on me. Time to look for another plan with people who know what they are doing!

Original review: July 25, 2018

We have been with Verizon for 20 years. We have had as many as 5 lines, a home phone, Hum, and Jetpack. Although we transferred to another carrier last month, I incurred a past due bill of $180, because we were still under contract for the Hum and the Jetpack. These are normally $15 per month together. I was unable to use their website after the mobile phones were transferred, so did not realize that they were still charging me for 4 gb of data. I waited to cancel the Jetpack and Hum, because it would have cost me more to buy them out before their contract date.

When I finally cancelled them today, I was told they could not be cancelled until mid next month. Of course, I am now being billed an additional $104 for that time. After an hour in the Verizon store, and another half hour on the phone, I just paid $284 to just get them out of my life. I realize that the contracts are lengthy and confusing, which is why I ask lots of questions when I am in the store talking to a person. But clearly, my masters degree has not prepared me to understand or recognized when I am being taken advantage of by a company like Verizon. I am a sucker for attentive and knowledgeable customer service reps, which is why I have fallen for their pitch for 20 years. No more.

Verizon Home Phone Service expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Verizon Wireless is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications, which formed in 2000 when Bell Atlantic and GTE merged. Verizon Communications is a publically-traded company with headquarters in Basking Ridge, N.J. It offers cellular phone service through contract plans and unlimited prepaid plans for smartphones and basic phones.

• Features: Verizon’s prepaid plans come with many free features, including caller ID, call waiting, call forward, data alerts and three-way calling. Compatible phones also include voice mail, visual voicemail and mobile hotspot connectivity for free.

• Switch to monthly: Customers can use any phone purchased from Verizon for a prepaid plan if they decide to sign up for a monthly plan. This feature may appeal to those who need temporary service and may wish to return to a monthly, contract plan in the future.

• Canada and Mexico: All of Verizon’s prepaid plans for smartphones include unlimited text messages to mobile phones in Mexico and Canada. Customers can choose to add on minutes to place voice calls to Mexico and Canada or place international calls with a per-minute surcharge.

• Payment options: Customers can pay for service online or from their phone. They can also set up autopay so that their phones remain active. Although customers cannot simply make a payment in a Verizon store, they can purchase a refill card from a Verizon store and use that to refill their phone online.

• Next-day shipping: Customers who order a phone from Verizon to use with a prepaid plan receive free next-day shipping.

• Best for: Verizon is best for temporary users, business owners and budget-conscious customers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Basking Ridge
NJ
www.verizon.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business