1.34/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Telus

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Telus Reviews

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

I have to say that agent was so very awesome I can’t even express how wonderful he was! He had helped me and had gone above and beyond his job duties and actually was awesome and amazing person to chat with. I really wish I got his name. That man needs a damn raise!! I cannot express my gratitude enough with all his kindness and help! Even the lady who had set me up with my phone lines was also amazing! I vote TELUS all the way! Amazing customer service providers for real!??? ❤️

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Dave **! After finally getting thru to the fix it division they had said that they could only come out on the Sat between 3-5... however when we originally had our Telus equipment installed a great guy Dave gave us his number after completing his installation. He gave us his number to call anytime - he came thru for us on the same day! With grandkids arriving, it was crucial... as well as not going over our cell data with no wifi!! He’s awesome! Telus give him a raise!!! He’s a service technician, home team! Thank you SO much Dave!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

My kids just got new cell phones. I asked for no data on their phones and was given a plan for each phone. Then within a month, I get an email from Telus saying I had a $50 data charge. I was confused and called Telus telling them that my 12 year old daughter's friend used her phone and must have turned the data on. The rep was extremely friendly (his name was Marvin). He put me on hold for 5 minutes and then came back saying that they had credited my $50 dollar data charge and recommended that I switch to a cheaper plan for my kids that was better suited to them and would block all data. I accepted and in 2 seconds got an email confirming the new plans and that my $50 charge had been credited. I was very satisfied by customer service and will stay with Telus Mobility.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I contacted Telus support today to see about upgrading my plan since I saw that new plans were coming out and I did not have sufficient data. After being told by one rep that I could indeed upgrade my plan, I left the chat to contact my dad for advice and was ensured that I would be able to follow through with this plan if I returned to chat support. When I returned, this rep told me that the upgrade was impossible and that this was basically my problem as I was given the wrong information. I left the chat and re-entered, hoping to talk to someone more helpful and pleasant.

I was connected to Ana ** who provided me with amazing service! She took her time to talk to the support team and was able to offer me exactly what the first lady offered me. She was very pleasant to deal with and you could tell that she genuinely enjoys helping her customers! I really appreciated her patience and kindness throughout this process. It is not even the fact that she was able to give me this upgrade, but how pleasant and amazing she was in dealing with this issue. Thank you Ana! I wish that all customer service reps could be as awesome as you.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Please be kind, cause I am new to this! My husband and myself, went to purchase phones from Telus. We both had previous phones from the same store. I had never got familiar with my phone, because it was difficult to navigate. Mine was basically for emergencies, but I was envious of the masses. We were lucky enough to sit down with Matt **, to discuss our needs. He sold us both, a new LG Xpower 3. He really listened to us, and advised us, about the features this phone has. So simple to use, and we were both up and running, in no time. I guess this review, is more about the excellent customer service we received, than about this sleek, easy to use phone. We both, have not had customer service like that in years, if ever. Thank you Telus, and Matt **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telus?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I was overcharged d$260 due to fraudulent billing, when I caught their fraud they offered to refund me $59. I was given a defective phone and Telus refused to rectify it. I will not use their service again, horrible customer service at the store and over the phone.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Very poor customer service. They made a mistake on their end, and rather than trying to help fix it and make up for it, they simply brushed it off. Extremely disappointed in this company, as they clearly only care about the money and not about keeping their customers happy or loyal. Will be switching providers asap.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I've been with Telus since 1999. That's 20 years. I've always told people how amazing Telus is for their customer service. I just had to call and speak to two different people and my problem still isn't solved. This is unacceptable when I am paying premium prices for my plan.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

On October, 10th I was called on my Cell by a Telus Customer Service Rep about getting Optic Tv, and I told them I wasn't Interested unless they made it worth my time. They Said I qualified for a 55" Samsung 4K HDR T.V. and Also said I would receive a $500 Prepaid Visa gift card on top of it if I agreed to a 2yr term for Optic T.V. I received the tv but now they refuse to give me the $500 visa gift card lying so they could get a 2yr tv customer through giving MISLEADING & FALSE STATEMENTS! They Also made me wait almost 2 1/2 hrs to even talk to 1 customer rep because they Knew I use a pay and talk cell Intentionally Wasting my minutes so they wouldn't have to talk to me in the customer Loyalty department! ANYBODY THINKING OF USING TELUS DON'T. DO BUSINESS WITH SHAW CABLE INSTEAD!!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I have been with Telus for many years, now I have the tv and internet only. Even-though I have the internet speed 50, but still have problems. It's really hard to speak to their agents, because you have to wait for long time. Today I am trying to switch to fiber optics to have a better internet and get a better deal. I have been in the phone waiting for 49 minutes and still on the line waiting for someone to answer.

Telus Company Information