3.7/5 (564 ratings)

About Telus

Telus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telus?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telus?

Original review: April 2, 2022

Went into Telus Willowbrook mall Mar31/22 to purchase a new phone/plan asI had lost my I phone 11. Tyler T greeted me and shared his expertise knowledge of phones with greatness making me very comfortable now because of my lack of tech knowledge. Between Tyler and his boss Brandon they took the extra time to completely understand my phone needs. Wasn’t rushed which was awesome. They helped me get rid of Freedom Mobile which was a nightmare for them. Ending up having to change my phone number because of Freedom and having be frustrated by talking with 4 Freedom employees with bad customer service. Thank you Tyler and Brandon. I feel like I have met new Friends

Original review: March 28, 2022

Just had a great customer service experience at Telus today. It was Dawn who helped me. She was so informative, focused and quick. She answered all my questions in a calm and positive way. I was a shaw client for more than 10 years. But miss them no more. I am a happy client at Telus.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Hi! I am using Telus home Internet service since 2 years but this October my contract finished up and meanwhile I switched my Internet Plan to business account and Nhema ** TBS Fixed - Care TELUS Business Solutions dept. assist me beyond my expectations. She setup all the required procedures and helped me for the transition of the service very smoothly, Telus is doing great just because of real passionate associates like her. I will be with Telus forever and suggest everyone for gaining a pride to be a Telus Loyal customer ever.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

We signed up for Telus PureFibre to be installed in our home due a year ago. The contractors who did the work made a mess of the yard and we had to petition Telus to repair the damage. This process was a long one, but was elevated thanks to a conscientious call centre person and the supervisor who took it on. Polar Communications Inc took over and the job was done well. We're satisfied, and will soon change from Shaw to Telus to be our phone, TV and internet provider.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I been with them since Jan 2021. Never missed payment. Now got the contract in July 2021. Love it has a cell phone and tablet plan. Cause of my disability I got a discount on my plan. Thank you. I most definitely will renew contract once approved.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Wait times are unreal. No solution to unwanted texts from Telus. No one to help find solution to this problem. Quit sending this message. No data service. I do not use data. Telus needs a supervisor to help solve these issues. 3 different t.

Original review: May 10, 2022

I requested transferring the business account on Mar. 30 2022 and didn't get any result or answers till May 10 2022, I think it must be longer. The customer service team kept saying, "The department which is in charge of your case is going to contact you within 48 hours" at least several times but I never get any call from them. My case is still going and I will never ever use this the worst stupid company and also never recommend Telus to mine's.

Original review: May 9, 2022

Unable to assist with problems I had with my phone plan & bill. Unable to communicate clearly & informatively about charges. I was told a few different things by different agents. Unable to accommodate my concerns when I reached out & were unable to work with me to resolve the issue.

Original review: May 3, 2022

I was supposed to pay $85 but in the results they send me a bill for more than $162! And of course their defence line is “you put signature or the contract, sorry”. I know that is my fault but who is now reading WHOLE contract to find a traps?! DO NOT recommend for any new user, there was a couple of hidden additional costs!

Original review: May 2, 2022

There was a knock at the from a kid pushing Alarm.com which is part of Telus here. Thanks - no. Couple of weeks later a different kid. Turns out neither know what they were talking about. One told me there is an interchangeable sim card in the cameras. No there is not. Big day comes for installation. Took about 1 1/4 hours. Within 24 hours the cameras started dropping the camera signals. Several times a day. Every day. Called alarm.com to be given the run around. Told it was fixed. Yeah for a couple of hours. Many many calls to complain. Constant apologies from them. I don't want apologies. I want a working system. So the buffoon on the phone tells me they will send a tech to the house. In 20 days!

I cancel everything that the day and no one shows up. No phone call. No nothing. Now I am getting angry. They make another tech appointment for today at 10 AM on the dot! Yeah right. Receive a phone call at 1 PM say they can't make until three more days. I should have known better. We had a television problem with them that took just shy of 2 years!! Yes two years to fix. Never again will I deal with Telus. They have no idea what customer support is. Meanwhile if any friends of family asks about Telus I will warn them off.

Telus Company Information