Metro PCS

• 3%
  • 4%
  • 83%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Reviewed June 2, 2024

I would like to share my experience at the Metro PC Store in West Palm Beach FL on 45th and Military. I had just lost my phone 3 days ago and I was so scared of the hands it might fall into. Being a little tight on funds I wasn't sure if I could purchase another. But the salesman Sabbir was so welcoming and respectful of my situation, he spoke with Tanvir, his manager and they helped achieve what I could afford without hesitation or biased. I really appreciated Sabbir and his warm and patient attention!! He also helped with shutting my stolen phone off. Which was the most settling feeling I've had in 3 days!! I give 10 STARS to this location and the people who represent!!!

Staff

Reviewed May 20, 2024

Just coming out here to congratulate Metro Pcs for having a very good employee working for them. His name is “Kevin **”.. he totally helped me out yesterday as I had already decided to change companies being a loyal customer for years, since my last visit another sales rep had totally mess up on my plans and I was mad for the service on my new line. This gentleman was so grateful and we need more sales rep like him for taking his time in explaining and helping me with my service in general♥️… still sticking with Metro Pcs for more years! Thanks again Kevin.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2024

The mobile purchasing experience can be very confusing. Not in my experience at MetroPCS. Last Thursday I went to MetroPCS located at 6315 N May Ave in Oklahoma City. My representative was **. I was just looking into possible service because I was unhappy with my current phone and service. I ended up getting new phone and service! He was so helpful and showed me how to get the best service and phone for my current needs. He in detail explained what to expect with payments made the day of purchase and how billing will go in the future. I am so happy with my phone and the service is TOP NOTCH! Highly recommend this service, and especially this representative and store, they are amazing!!!

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

I had tried to have my phone replaced thru Assurant the insurance that deals with Metro and after 3 weeks of going back and forth I still couldn't get my phone sent to me. I had called Metro on 4 different occasions for the same thing and it still wasn't solving my problem. I had talked to Assurant several times and was having issues sending in my ID to verify who I was. 3 plus weeks without a phone. Went into Metro near my house and Ramiro got on it, found out the problem between Metro and Assurant that they seemed not to be able to solve and solved it for me. I will forever be grateful for this young man who took the time to help me. Now my phone is on the way and I can communicate with my mom who happens to be going thru chemo and that was the MAIN REASON I NEEDED MY PHONE....THANKS RAMIRO FOR YOUR FRIENDLY SERVICE AND PATIENCE TO FIGURE OUT MY PROBLEM.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2023

I've been with them for probably 5-6 yrs now and in different parts of Minnesota and I can say this out of any service provider, Cricket At&t or branch of Metro PCs for that matter the Mankato shop has the best staff. These guys are awesome! Always good vibes in there. They never try to like sell me stuff that I don't need. They never make me feel stupid about asking questions and they are always fast and polite so I will be with Metro PCs forever because of the people that they have working for them.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 22, 2024

I've been with Metro for almost 10 yrs, buying my own used phones elsewhere for better phones and cheaper prices. Metro recently made a commercial stating how other companies give you a new phone to get you in and then later only care about new customers, so that made me think of the offer I was getting from Spectrum, to receive a free new iPhone plus a cheaper payment to come with them so I called Metro to see if they could give me an upgrade or lower my bill, and they wouldn't until I told them I was switching then then they try to match the amount of the spectrum company $48 mo., but no new phone. I told them I'm still switching and they wouldn't even let me get to the survey part because they didn't want to hear why they were losing another customer.

Don't do it just go to somewhere else, but if you already have them, tell them you're switching and at least get your fake unlimited plan reduced "costwise" but the service will still suck! They need to stop calling it unlimited if they "limit it after 35 gigs". I should have been switched. I always hear them offering $40 or $50 plans (new customers) while I was paying $60 for 10 years. They don't care about their current customers only about getting new customers, so forget them..

Staff

Reviewed June 21, 2024

Me and my family have been with Metro for over 20 years I would say, ever since I was a kid we were with metro. Never had much issues with them until now when I decided to add a line. The employee decided to add an extra line, I didn’t know I was paying for 5 when I should have been only been paying for 4. I paid like 2 months until I finally checked my account online. I wish I can get reimbursed or credits for another month for me overpaying for something I didn’t want. I went there today to fix it, issue was resolved to get the extra line off even tho I wanted two of them off but it’s whatever. The guy gave me two “free” tablets just started scanning them and handed them to me saying they were free but when I check my account I see it was added and I know they will try to charge me I am not going to pay for that. I’m returning these as I don’t need tablets.

It’s ridiculous that they are trying to add extra lines without people knowing. I have been looking at different locations and a lot of people had the same issues were employees just add an extra line without notifying the customer. So if you decide to go with metro make sure you are paying only for the lines you get and not extra. They were better without T-Mobile.

Reviewed June 19, 2024

You cannot reach a US based customer service rep on the phone. When I went to a store about an issue with my phone, the first thing the agent asked was how much I pay a month. I asked what that had to do with the phone issue. She stated "well, you obviously need more data." When I told her data had nothing to do with the issue, she literally called me a ** and told me to leave. I will never deal with this company again.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed June 18, 2024

I had switched to Metro by T-mobile a few months back and I placed an order for a Samsung Galaxy a15 5g and a Samsung Galaxy tab a9+, when I ordered them I was under the impression that they were new. Turns out they weren't and the A15 phone ended up having malware on it and and was messed up from the moment I received it and wanted to exchange it but they refused to do and wanted to return it and then wait to order a new one which would have left me without a working phone for a week or 2 and that wasn't an option so I ended just switching to another provider and just recycle the phone. The tablet worked fine and came in a completely sealed box so I didn't really think much of that until yesterday. I was looking through some things and found the box it came in and realized that the imei number was different than what it was on the tablet.

Metro by tmobile and tmobile are selling devices to people as if they're new and they aren't. Oh and they can do this and get away with it because they hide a little notice about it being a "Possibility" so deep and hidden in the terms of service you sign when you order that. Nobody really reads till after they sign at least not to the extent it would take to find it and the sales reps don't tell you anything about at all.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 15, 2024

Misty did great and Amanda helped switch my apps over! Customer service was on point! I will definitely return! The prices are amazing and they accessorized my phone for me so I could leave protected.

Metro PCS Company Information