1.44/5

Metro PCS Reviews

1678 Metro PCS Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2019

I had just been released from jail after a $3000 bond was made. The reasons I was in jail were fraudulent, but I'm not here to talk about that. My life at this point is on a turmoil. The date is 5/5/19. I'm DEAD BROKE. You can prob run my card, IT'LL DEF GET REJECTED/ DECLINED. See I've been here before... I KNEW, (cause I did it before), that at Metro PCS it was "possible" to get an extension, and I also KNEW that there was a fee that I had to pay to get this "possible" extension. I knew this ALL too well cause my life has its ups and its downs. Whose life doesn't have its ups and downs? We're human, NOT PERFECT... But I also knew that in "some" instances, Metro PCS could also possibly get these fees waived... It was a matter of the individual I spoke to.

I really don't like asking for charity, especially directly. Who likes that? Well I thought, I need my phone. I know they LITERALLY can accommodate my "begging", I've been a loyal customer pretty much since they opened up. So I decided that with this big T-Mobile buyout, with all the divide in AMERICA AND THE REST OF THE WHOLE WORLD, I decided that I'd try to see just how T-Mobile influenced the Metro company and way of running things. And hell, what's a lil bit of reality check gonna hurt anyone? Well, I didn't think this through, so I don't remember any names except 1, so no names.

Call # 1 - young, male, foreign, (from America that is), easily understandable, well spoken. I told him my situation, here it is, "Hello I have 2 different sets of service with you guys," but to save time, this is pretty much verbatim, "But to save time, how long have you been doing this job you're doing now for Metro?" The guy who helped me the first time, (even though I had the money to pay the extension,) was EXTREMELY POLITE, and lived by the GOLDEN RULE by waiving the "move your due date fee", myddf for short if you'd like, did it for me a little bit over a year ago. So if the guy been there 2 years or more, I can pretty much assume that he can literally do the same, RIGHT??? He says, "Excuse me. Oh ok I understand, I've been doing this job for 2 years and something."

So now, I feel that I KNOW that he KNOWS about this myddf, and more than likely, the waiving of it.. So I proceed straightforward, me: "Ok, so you've been at Metro a while, I have a MAJOR issue. I'm completely broke," (I explained, and he repeated. I might add my situation of being completely broke fresh out of jail.) I straightforwardly asked him, "CAN YOU get the fee waived", quite bluntly. Which I know they have to ask their supervisor and all that, but I'm asking you personally if you would go to the guy above you and at least try, in this small and extremely insignificant way, to help another human being out. I guess you might see where I'm now prob heading right?

How much is the GOLDEN RULE still alive in our society. Which prob half of the millennials don't even know the definition of, the GOLDEN RULE is, DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU'D LIKE TO BE DONE ONTO YOURSELF just in case anyone didn't know lol. But this is the first guy. He wasn't even willing to go to his upper and ask. He was logged into my second account, and my password for both accounts are identical. NO MISTAKING THEM. Well I heard the cowardness when he very "sternly" explained that there was no way, it was against the rules, bla bla bla. I thought COWARD and hung up.

Call#2 Same description, young, male, blablabla, only a little harder to understand (in America). Oh well. I explain, "THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DO THIS, IF YOU DON'T PAY 50 NOW, YOUR SERVICES WILL BE CUT OFF." COWARD NUMBER 2. I just hung up.

Call#3 This is why I wish I had wrote their name and number down. A female, soft spoken, SEEMED NEW AT THE COMPANY, well spoken, polite, everything I said introducing the first 2 gentlemen I talked to applied to her, AND more. She was the first person to even bring the question to her Supervisor, the Supervisor had a heart and okayed it. So the young lady (which has obviously never been in this situation cause she was stuttering a tiny bit, and didn't know exactly how to react. But nevertheless, came back after talking to her supervisor about waiving the "myddf" (move your due date fee), and flawlessly took her stand to STAND ON THE GOLDEN RULE AND SHE DID ONTO ANOTHER THE WAY SHE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE BEEN DONE ONTO HERSELF...

WELL. She completed my request for the first account. I've got to remember SHE WENT STRAIGHT BACK TO HER SUPERVISOR AND ASKED AGAIN, and he obliged once more so that I could not worry about this particular matter, especially when he found out what mess I was facing. So she very willingly starts to log into my 2nd account, guess what, both the same and both unforgettable once you hear them, the password was changed. Remember that call#1 we were logged into my 2nd account. That guy actually changed my password without asking.

RIGHT THERE, not when he didn't ask his authority about my situation. Him changing my password put a - (an actual negative) in the equation of this lil experiment I decided to try to gauge where we are in WORLD as being HUMAN BEINGS, as far as the the GOLDEN RULE applied, and kinda just where we are as a society. But anyway, we tried backup questions, it was my second account, wrong answer. So she says, "Oh hey, I'll just send a text to your phone. Once you get it could you kindly repeat the 6 digit code?" I get the text and OL'FUMBLE HANDS ME goes to look at it and HITS THE giant RED END BUTTON. Here we go again.

Call#4. Female, well spoken, a little flirty lol, but ABSOLUTELY DID NOT BELIEVE ME AND WAS GOING TO CHARGE ME $50 to proceed to move my due date and would not budge...even after I in no uncertain terms told her that if my phone would have been disconnected I was NOT RECONNECTING WITH THEM. I told her I already done it on 1 line, I also told her that it would prob be good practice to write the name and number down when she answered the phone, prime example, the last lady was in the direct middle of changing my password, and she could not call me back, cause she never took note of my number.

I waited for her to call me back believe me. But after informing this lady of this problem, she didn't take any reference of the number. She just absolutely would not give it a second thought, even though I CLEARLY stated that I had been with them since they opened, and it was also already done to one of my accounts. No budge. But polite about it. (VALUED CUSTOMER RIGHT.) There's absolutely NO WAY I could lose a 2 year customer because he's in a bind and clearly asking for help....

Call#5. FINALLY, Mrs/Ms Fatima. I'm sorry Ms. Fatima for not including your employee number, but my phone went dead and I only entered the text into a text format, but never sent it. So it was lost with my phone dying. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR VOICE. HOPE TO TALK AGAIN. Ms. Fatima easily understood ALL of what I was saying, she competently relayed what was going on to the guys/women above her, she absolutely took my word. Even if I was lying to her, she understood the value of a loyal customer. She knew that what I was clearly and honestly asking for help and she made it happen.

EVEN BEFORE I told her that the first lady already had done it to my first line. She was amazing in her professionalism. Talked calmly, and even though she had to put me on hold for a min or 2 cause they were doing conference calls. She, and her supervisor, maybe, she might have been a supervisor, knew what the outcome would be as soon as she grasped my concept.

My thoughts, it's extremely EASY, and getting easier, get into and stay in the divide of them and us/me. And that's where we are, there's YouTube videos asking the question, "Are Background People Real" as in asking oneself. Like three movies, they got the main roles=us and our inner circles, 2nd class rolls, people that are acquaintances, and like the movies. People we don't know but you can see walking down every busy street there is. ARE THEY? Just like my lil experiment, the answers' the same. It's absolutely, completely up to YOU.

We've been so indoctrinated and disinformed that our values will make the decision for us. We don't even have to think about it. Well, I'm happy to see, when it all boils down, the GOLDEN RULE still shines bright. And we need to reexamine the words VALUED CUSTOMER. In the end everything is fine, just 1 night's experience. Thank you Metro PCS and Ms./Mrs. Fatima. If anyone needs to contact me about this ** or **. Thanks for listening.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Every time I call, I'm never waiting more than 30 seconds for an agent. The agents are always really courteous and helpful. The service itself has some issues, like calls going straight to my voicemail instead of ringing or getting text messages several minutes late, but those problems are likely related to area cell phone towers and not specific to MetroPCS. When I have had issues with the service the agents were able to help me reset my connection/network settings and resolve the issue immediately. Those issues were usually caused by me, playing with settings that I shouldn't have touched because I didn't fully understand them. I have been a customer for several years and love it! Their prices can't be beat either. The plans now include Amazon Prime too, which is really awesome because you save money by getting that service through them and bundled with your phone plan so it's one easy, low cost bill each month.

I highly recommend MetroPCS to anyone and everyone looking for a cheap, reliable, unlimited plan with NO contract. I don't understand why anyone would go anywhere else, where they charge you monthly for your phone, phone plan, and data and lock you in for years. That's crazy! MetroPCS also has deals on new phones all the time with instant or mail-in rebates. You can get the newest phones, like iPhones, at a low price instead of having to pay hundreds up front or an extra $40-50 monthly plus the cost of your plan. Plus Androids are better than iOS but that's a whole different argument.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

First of all let me say. I do not work for Metro PCS or T-Mobile. I've been with Metro going on for years and I have not really had any bad experience. But the one thing that I have discovered when doing a research is that you have to know what network the carrier is on. Take for example I also have a SafeLink government phone because I qualified for it. There are times I can pay my Metro bill so I had to use my government. But I digress. SafeLink is owned by TracFone and TracFone is owned by some company and South America plus they use the Sprint network. So in looking for a cheaper carrier research whose network they use. You can Google and find out there's no excuse. I am planning on getting another Metro phone. I've had no problems and I just feel like this is something that nobody ever addresses. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Coolpad phones suck... when I bought it they never said it was a crappy phone... it locks up or freezes. It stutters... goes real slow and won't Text properly. It's real slow and it Sam corrupted sim card... so this all happened within 1 day. They won't let it be returned to the store I bought it from San Carlos St in San Jose CA. I used over the return quota. I was not told only so many hrs could be used... so 1 month & 2 payments later I have a part time phone. The sales rep knows these phones are no good. So why don't they try to sell a better phone. Where's the customer service that store acts like it's a bother to help you. I won't go back there again so how can I get a new phone... or am I burned... the service is great. Only complaint with that is the id application doesn't tell you everything about who's calling. Oh yeah this phone changes the wallpaper and won't let me download a new one. I really got burnt on this phone.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have been with Metro PCS since 11-19-15. For about the first year I was able to place payments with the app & online. For at least the last year between 2 years, am not able to pay my bill with the app or online. On 07-18-18 I topped off my hotspot usage of $5, after closing hours of 8pm. My service was interrupted at 5:30am the same night, before opening hours. I had to go without service until I could get to a Metro PCS store to pay my bill. They were kind enough to credit me $5, without keeping the extra 2g I needed. The problem is not being able to pay with app or online, my bill was only due in 2 days. Hotspot Top offs should not have to be paid until bill due date, especially only being so close to bill due date. It would be helpful if they would allow 2 days to a week, especially towards at the end of the billing cycle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Original review: July 19, 2019

I bought a phone (FOXX) from Metro on July 2, 2019. Two days later the phone couldn't get a dial tone. Then when others called it it would not ring. I took it back 5 times. The ONLY way I could get a dial tone was to turn it off and on 5-6 times. I purchased it from All American Wireless at 45200 Ford Rd. in Canton MI. The manager ** basically told me there was nothing he could do. So I smashed the phone outside the store and took it in and put it on the counter. What good is a phone that won't ring? PS I ended up smashing the pone on July 17th 2019. I have others that tell me that they have to restart their phones to get a dial tone. They are either with Metro PCS or T-Mobile. I would strongly recommend you NEVER buy a phone from All American or get hooked up to T-Mobile. Something is going on with their towers. Buyer beware!

Original review: July 18, 2019

This site is not letting me type out my full answers. When I do and look for corroborating information half of what I typed is missing. I feel I am a good customer and had almost a $300.00 dollar credit to my account. You can't reach someone who can speak clear English. I am not profiling, just stating facts. The personnel you are directed to are very hard to understand and absolutely do not listen. They interrupted you constantly and try to talk over you. You can sit there quietly for long periods and listen to them repeat themselves several times and ignoring the actual reason of the call. Even after you let them repeat themselves for minutes on end and stay quiet, as soon as you speak they interrupt you and refuse to let you try and explain your issue in its entirety causing the communication issues.

At the store level they sold me a defective devise and refused to even work with me on replacing it, I wasn't asking for a freebie and was willing to pay however they exploited their rules and expected me to pay 100% for a replacement device even after they could look at my account and see I had been with them for years and was a good and loyal customer and had just spent roughly $1,000.00 dollars. The one time I got a hold of an English speaking person at a retail store the last I heard was, I was told to ** off and then hung up on. After several other issues with the personnel at their customer service center and not getting things corrected due to the communication issues, I finally decided to cancel my service with Metro PCS. I was put on hold for several minutes because the gentleman said he wasn't able to do that.

Next thing I know I was hung up on and obviously my service had been terminated. I am not upset that they terminated the service. I just personally think it was not done in a professional manner. Hands down the absolute most unprofessional and customer service inept company I have ever had the unpleasure of dealing with. Do not be fooled or mislead T-Mobile will not be involved in how this company conducts business even though they image themselves towards T-Mobile.

Run from Metro PCS and run fast and do not look back is the best way to be happy with this company. I am not even going to do business with T-Mobile as a direct result of how I was treated at this company (Metro PCS). Before you engage in a contract with them, do yourself a favor. Just try and contact corporate or anything above a store level. You won't be able to or you will get routed to a person in the Philippines and will be hard to communicate with. That will be your red flag. This site is making me give a star rating. I do not think they even deserve one star, but I would of able give them a full moon.

Original review: July 14, 2019

Metro claimed that my area had "excellent" coverage, and still claims as such to this day. I got this Metro PCS plan with 2gb data solely for emergency use. I have had 8 power outages in 2018, and 3 power outages so far in 2019, every time my area loses power, my Metro PCS line quits working about an hour later. No 911, calls or text. When Consumers Energy begins working on the power lines after an outage, the only cell tower near me that Metro PCS/T-Mobile rents from Verizon has its power cut. This causes all Metro PCS lines to be routed to another cell tower that is so far away that mine and other Metro lines become useless. This is not "excellent" coverage.

Metro PCS is putting lives at risk for the sake of money. All 13 times I have contacted Metro PCS, they give the usual runaround, asking for the same info over and over, then reset the network claiming it could take 30 minutes to complete, but it never helps anything. Each time I am told that a ticket was created and that I would get a call from a rep with the reason for my lack of service during power outages, but I never get a call back.

On 2019_07_13 I made my last call to Metro PCS, one of the reps claimed that I had never had a ticket opened under my account, even though I had a dozen in the past 18 months. 99 percent of the time, even when data and calls work, when I click "customer care", instead of the phone calling ASAP like it does for all other contacts in the list, I am taken to a my Metro app, and it always says that it can't load my account, then I must click another button at the bottom to finally place the call to Metro. Then, most of the times the call just hangs on the call screen with no ringing for over a minute.

When someone attempts to call me when my service is not working, they get the same call screen with no ringing. I am going to have a legal expert nitpick the contract and find all grounds for a class action against this corrupt company. They lie, false advertise, throttle people's connections, and put lives at risk during emergencies. Worst phone provider in the nation.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I called customer service 3 times one night, two couldn't understand, 3rd was nice of zero help. I can certainly pay my bill, no problems, trying to use internet almost impossible. I pay for unlimited data, but internet will not work period! My phone asks me to answer a question, to get password, but no question huh. I called customer service, who said they couldn't ask me the question, huh. Why am I paying for internet. Metro PCS is for poor people, even though it under T-Mobile umbrella. I should be given a refund and fix this problem!

Original review: July 9, 2019

The personnel at the two stores that I visited had conflicting information. The store that set me up with phones and service made mistakes. She made the wrong phone the primary and set one of the phones up with the wrong Google account. Trying to work with customer service to correct this was grueling. I found out today that the primary phone was not corrected and the information we were given about plan changes were wrong. We cannot change our plan to the one that we wanted and the primary phone has not been changed. Oh, and we never have been able to get Amazon Prime as she set it up with a made up email and password of her making. Enough said. I will be shopping for a new company.

Original review: July 6, 2019

Their offers are a deception. I paid US$50.00 for a phone that I returned the next day and took one was free, and they do not return my money. I spoke with the manager Theresa, she is very arrogant, almost called me ignorant. I felt cheated because I return the article it is obvious that they must return the money to me since then I take one for free. This is the worst for one as client.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I have spent the last 12 hours trying to pay my phone bill. Their website is spinning endlessly (I have tried from multiple computers and networks), I cannot get through to anyone on the phones, so I am basically stuck without service with no way to figure out how to restore it again or how to get through to anyone to pay my monthly bill. This is absolutely ridiculous. I should not have to CHASE a company to give them money to give me a service. This is the 21st century with dozens of other phone service providers that will gladly take my money. I gave up trying to pay my bill, and I am switching providers. Good Metro Piece of Sh, I hope you go out of business like you deserve to.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Can't get data service from 6:30am-9:30am and from 3:30pm-9:30pm. Call many times to the Philippines. They can't fix it. The store refers me to customer service in the Philippines, they can't do anything from the store. Their solution here a $15:00 credit toward your next bill and live with it.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I have had Metro PCS several times. Every single time it was a disappointment! I am not one to leave out an important part out. The latest experience is that my phone which is less than one month old stopped working. I took my previous phone to them to ask them why I was not able to use it. Despite seeing that I was in a bind, they said they could not help me because the previous phone was not used for 6 months minimum. Simply incredible that they would not help me by unlocking it. I advice you that you will be disappointed somehow. I can tell you of bad experiences with them. HORRIBLE SERVICE. METRO PCS SUCKS. LET ME REPEAT.... METRO PCS SUCKS.

Original review: June 20, 2019

This company every time I go to the store to do something or bring my own phone they start lying saying it’s not compatible, that I need to buy one of their phones. This doesn't make any sense. When I call customer service they can connect it but the store is **. Why do they do this like it’s a hassle. I’m leaving this company. I suggest everyone do the same. They say they with T-Mobile. Well I’ll just go to T-Mobile. I don’t think this sub company is any good like for real. They're full of it.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I went to the Metro PCS store 655 W. Central Ave. Lompoc, CA to activate my brothers cell phone that was an insurance replacement phone. My brother is from out of town and a new phone was mailed to my home in California. The Employee **... explained to me that it would not work until the bill was paid. The bill was charged an additional surcharge after I had put my credit card in. I was not clearly notified about the additional charge. I then drove home to call customer service from my house. 1-888-863-8768 ID #** informed me that I had to go back to the store in order to get the phone to work properly. I was under the impression that the activation fee would be waived.

I went back to the store and talked to ** and informed him to call the above number with the ID to get the phone activated. He informed me that I still had to pay the activation fee on an existing account. While conducting business with me, he attended to another customer before finishing business with me. If you want business, this is not the way to treat your customers.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Metro wireless is a ripoff. Everywhere you can go into a metro store in Alabama you can't get a signal. All over Alabama there are dead zones where you get 0 service. The worst part ya you get 0 service where you can buy their phones. T-Mobile aka metro wireless is the worst cell service in the history of cell phones.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I have been to my local Metro 2 days this week and walked out both days having gotten no help. Only two staff, neither cared about the customers at all, they were rude and made very little effort to help us work through our problem. Waited an hour and got no help, just to be told our phone couldn't be connected. The employee simply glanced at our phone and I guess was somehow able to magically tell us the problem. (Not!) The employees didn't even know what they were doing, I'm pretty sure they have very limited experience. At one point they had to call their boss. People kept coming into the store, and instead of finishing up with the current customer and moving on to help us and the rest of the people she continued wasting our time, and talking to the customer about things that were completely irrelevant.

One women came in and was made to wait about 20 minutes until an employee finally asked what she needed, and it was as simple as a USB-C charger. I have NEVER, in my life been to somewhere with such unprofessional employees, who quite frankly really didn't seem to care, and looked extremely dissatisfied with their job. Horrible service. If I am paying for something, you better believe I want to go through a pleasant experience and feel welcome there which I did not. Went into the store with a smile, ready to do something nice for my mother, and left an hour later, angry and frustrated. They will not be seeing me again in this store. This left a very bitter taste in my mouth. MetroPCS employees do better. Treat other how you would like to be treated. If you’re not going to be kind, welcoming, and helpful you don't belong in customer service jobs or wherever you have to work with people.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I called regarding my Amazon Prime membership. I was not texted a link to activate it. I called customer service but it was near impossible getting through the automated system. I finally had to press 0 a number of times before it gave me a person. The lady was nice and fixed the problem but at the end there was a survey and even though I wanted to give the agent a good rating, the automated system wouldn't take either my voice or numeric response. Highly frustrating.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Metro PCS is the most ** and unprofessional company ever. I been with this ** company for 5 years. Toooo long and still have yet been satisfied by their customer service or phone service. Save your time and money. Go to Simple Mobile or something because these people are full of **!!!

Original review: May 30, 2019

Being a long time Metro user, I learnt a lot. First, never buy a phone on Metro, I was conned into believing the promos extend to current users - how stupid, it's only for non-Metro users - bought a phone (exorbitant price), paid full but still have the phone locked. I complained but they won't do anything about it. As for the plans, Never believe anything online, at least if you are a Metro user. The deals are not for its user but for those that do not use Metro... THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I EVER HEARD. They will please new and non users but we the loyal users are left hanging!!!! Crap!!! Sallah, need proof, reply to me and I will show you my account info that am a true Metro User in HOUSTON.

Original review: May 26, 2019

I've been with Metro PCS for 1 year and had switch from Cricket. Never have I been late on a payment. This month unfortunately I got into a bind and could not pay. It was disconnected for non payment for 7 days. Until I received a message from metro pcs saying "we got your back and paid your $50 payment this month, just a little reminder that we appreciate you as a customer." I WAS FLOORED!!! NEVER HAS ANY PHONE COMPANY EVER PAID A PAYMENT FOR ME! This company is outstanding and I will never leave this company due to this kind gesture they did for me. They are obviously compassionate and understanding. Thank you so much Metro PCS!

Original review: May 22, 2019

The glass protector does NOT work. I had mines for 5 hours and it fell right off. I got back the next day and they tried to charge me for another one. I told them I'll never buy anything again. I rather buy my screen protector from wish they last longer.

Original review: May 20, 2019

In February of 2019 I purchased an iPhone 7 for my girlfriend who was a Metro PCS customer at the time as she had an entry level free phone that was having issues transmitting text, pictures, etc. It is important to note that I paid for this phone outright. It was brand-new in the box and unlocked. It was never on a payment plan and was purchased from a very well-known and reputable tech company that has locations all across the U.S. In May of 2019 my girlfriend switched to a different carrier. In full transparency, up until this point there were no issues with Metro PCS that I am aware of on her end. The issue, and motivation for my writing this review, comes into play when attempting to switch over the iPhone to the new carrier.

To cut through a lot of back and forth between customer service, the new carrier and the old carrier (Metro PCS) I will summarize things as follows: Metro PCS locks your phone for a minimum of 180-days from the time you put the device on their network. My girlfriend had been with Metro PCS for a few years, but just put this iPhone one their service before it was known that she was going to be switching carriers. Now that she has switched Metro PCS is telling me that they cannot unlock it for another 90-days approximately. Let's be honest here for a moment. Metro PCS is fully capable of unlocking the iPhone that I own and paid for in full. They are choosing not to because of a policy they instated. If this phone was on a payment plan I would understand this in an effort to prevent people from switching to a new carrier without paying off their device.

Customer service tells me they can do nothing, which is true because Metro PCS is not allowing them to do anything, but when it is all said and done the company is simply refusing to unlock the device I paid for. It is easy for a company on the corporate level to enact a policy and force its employees to enforce an internal policy without having the ability to make exceptions, but that doesn't mean that I the consumer am going to walk away feeling like my device hasn’t in effect been stolen from me in practical terms. Some Metro PCS executive wants to discourage people from leaving. Instead, take the approach of encouraging people to stay with superior service. There's a thought! Maybe I’m a fool, but I will never do business with a company that unnecessarily applies a lock on a device that I own and in professional terms tells me to just deal with it.

Original review: May 19, 2019

Since switching to Metro PCS I rarely have signal. Just about everywhere is a dead zone including at my house. At least it's fairly cheap. I'd honestly rate 0 stars if I could because it's just awful, and they won't even do anything to try and help.

Original review: May 19, 2019

Metro PCS is a decent cell phone company. They have excellent customer service, and it doesn't take too long to get someone on the phone. I also think that they're a reputable company, not too many dropped calls. My only complaints are the area I live in is a very bad dead spot. I wish it was better.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I have been a customer with Metro ever since they first opened. All year they have been taking my money and not giving me the services I paid for and then suspending my account even after payment was made. I paid over $30 in one month for hotspot data that I never received. I called customer service to complain and they keep telling me that I l used up all my hotspot in 2 mins when they never even gave me the hotspot. Tried to get my money back and they refused. Just paid yesterday for hotspot and around midnight my service was suspended. Had to sit on the phone with them for over an hour while getting the kids ready for school. Very incompetent. This is a BS company and I would never recommend them!

Original review: May 15, 2019

Must be the worst service I have ever had. Where do I start! I get my calls dropped way too much. I have my internet cuts out and turns back on at random. I got a free month for my service interruptions just to be charged double the following month. Not cool at all. My service is supposed to be unlimited. Everything for $50 NOT Unlimited problems for $93.33 a month.

Original review: May 10, 2019

This is the worst phone service I've ever had. I'm constantly getting dropped calls. I'm supposed to have unlimited high-speed internet. I can't even access my internet. I've called to try to get Metro to do something about it. They refuse to do anything. They won't even give me my money back so I can go to a different company even though they've seen that I have not gotten my service. I would not recommend this service to my worst enemy.

Original review: May 7, 2019

** is the blonde woman who works at the downtown Miami METRO BY T-MOBILE store (121 SE 3rd Ave., Miami, Florida) who the public needs to avoid. I went in to see if my phone could be fixed. She said they don't fix phones but tried to push an inferior Samsung series phone on me (which I later discovered from another phone store is not only an inferior phone to mine but is also a discontinued series, hence the rush to dump them on the public for dirt cheap).

She took my name and number and said she would check to see if any were available, then call me a few hours later. I awaited her call, which never came. Days later, I called the store and demanded to speak to her. Why didn't she call? I asked. "Because we were out of them," she replied. "Well, why didn't you call me to let me know that fact, like you said you would," I asked. "Listen! Don't talk to me that way," she rudely interrupted. "Nobody talks to me that way!" I asked for the name of her store or district manager. She gave me a "Frank". I asked her to have "Frank" call me. He never did. This woman is woefully inadequate for a job dealing with the public. Not only is she dishonest and two-faced, but arrogant and condescending as well. Metro should fire her. This store just lost me as a customer forever.

Metro PCS Company Information