Metro PCS

Metro PCS Reviews

1.3/5 (62 ratings)

About Metro PCS Reviews

Metro PCS Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2023

Used to be good, but not anymore. Would not allow me to add my auto payment card. Said can't figure out the issue. Now, have to remember to pay monthly. This is stupid and not help me out at all. Sucky.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

Was guaranteed the receiver phone by the 23rd. Phone has not moved from the UPS location since Saturday morning. They keep telling us "It's in transit," "It's in transit." My wife and I contacted UPS ourselves. UPS I started an investigation and claim due to fact lost in transit, unable to locate package. Contact the MetroPCS several times in the past couple days. They keep giving us the runaround, "Oh we understand. We understand." Did not help out at all. Kept trying to get us to buy another phone instead of reimbursing this or sending out a new phone and call him back the package if found.

Really really sad that all the American jobs go to people that cannot speak clear English or understand what we are looking for. If they had a supervisor manager that could resolve most of their problems such as reimbursements replacements over the phone I guarantee they would not have this many bad reviews. We have been with them as a family for over 25 years. T-Mobile/Metro PCS and this is the saddest porous service we've ever received and it's getting worse.

Employees are not properly trained on products, how they operate, functionality or anything, just upsell, upsell, upsell to try to make their quota or profits whatever they're getting! They could not guarantee any updates. Will not contact UPS themselves. An hour and a half to get told, "Oh we'll get you your phone tomorrow or next day." Mind you the UPS location is 27 minutes from my house. They told me there is severe weather storms and extreme weather conditions. It's been 75 for the past two days.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I have been contacting customer service for almost 4 months now on an issue they are having, applying a discount to my account. Should be real simple, but it still has not been applied! When I call customer service each time, I get a different answer. Mostly they tell me that the problem is on the government's end and when I call the government they tell me everything is all set on their side. I just need to have my service carrier do their part. 4 months later and it’s still not done.

The customer service line never can give a straight answer and that’s if you can understand them. I’ve been hung up twice, lied to multiple times and when I asked for the corporate number, they tell me they don’t have a corporate to call. So apparently the call center is running Metro PCS! I’m sure Roger Linquist would like to know he isn’t needed anymore! Do NOT get phone service through Metro, you will regret it! Phone service is terrible and the customer service is even worse.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

I’ve been a customer of the company for almost 15 years. The only reason I’ve stayed around is because financially, a prepaid company is my best option, but after this next month, I’ll take my chances with another company. Calling “customer service” is a waste. The reps hardly understand what your issue is so the help they offer isn’t worth anything. Trying to get help with an ongoing issue has left me calling them for almost 4 months before someone finally was able to confirm what I knew all along. There’s other prepaid phone companies out here. I’d recommend going with them and this is coming from a long time customer.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2023

I went to a store and bought me a refill card from T-Mobile not thinking anything of it. My account was due $40. No problem. Come to find out that I'm on the T-Mobile Metro PCS plan. I didn't know that there was two different entities with T-Mobile. In turn which the card that I bought was non-refundable once activated so now I'm stuck with a $40 refill card that serves me zero purpose because the company in which I thought was the same company doesn't honor it so today I closed out my account with T-Mobile MetroPCS gtfoh whatever the hell they call themselves now because there's other things I'd rather be doing on my only day off than to deal with this crap. If you got T-Mobile on your name and you're two different entities change your ** name. You shouldn't have T-Mobile. MetroPCS are playing T-Mobile if you aren't the same** company. I'm sure I'm not the first one that's happened to. All I can say is it won't happen again.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2023

I already filed my complaint with the FCC. It's a joke because you have to wait 30 days. In the meantime, as long as you keep service, your up sh..creek.

Customer service is in South East Asia. It's real pathetic how so many people are having complaints and nothing is done about it because of that airtight contact that none of us read. All you can do is file to as many governmental agencies as possible.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

I called support today for an extension though I've had one already. I've done it once before so I know it can be done. I literally get paid at 3am. Customer support is horrible. They lie about their names and any help. I've actually found out they are also charging me Arizona taxes though I live in Missouri. WTF.. Still no help. Filing with the FCC. Will be transferring to another service provider. Stop outsourcing to India. Will not come back to Metro until they do.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

IDK what everyone is saying but I've been a customer for ten years and not one have I had an issue. Even in the mountains I had perfect service. Unfortunately I left because most of their clientele are poorer folks and can't afford the expensive phones. Metro started doing payment plans on high end phones right. So I tried getting 3 phones. They had none and said they haven't gotten any s22 or s21 in a very long time. They were also out of most iPhone. Mind you I live in South Carolina. I called over 100 stores in Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama. Not one store had any high end phones. I was told they had no idea when or if they would get any in. So I decided to leave due to not being able to get the phones I want.

Although the 5g style is an awesome phone I wanted the best. I can't be with a company that can't keep their stock up and when you offer no credit check phone plans to the poor they fly off the shelves because they can't afford them otherwise. No I'm not being ignorant. I use to be very very poor. It's just a fact. I went to Google fi and got 2 galaxy s22 ultra and 1 2022 5g stylus for 108$ and the Galaxy were 700 off a piece and 200 off for the moto so I decided to leave. Too bad metro is a great service. I never had any issues at all. Very reliable service.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

The service was good the first 30 days but after your phone goes past the 30 days of return, it starts malfunctioning. I lost count on how many times I had to go to the actual store for them to get my phone starting again. Also I can't just go into any Metro and expect for someone to help, I can only go to the original store I purchased my phone from for any type of help, which is well beyond a huge burden seeing how it's no longer close to me. The actual service works when it likes to. My WiFi is far more of a secure and reliable connection for important calls, I definitely will be dropping this service ASAP. This is just something for T-Mobile to gain a bunch of money without having to actually provide a decent service to its customers. Please remember T-Mobile is already the worst out of the providers, so please expect nothing less than garbage with their less than incompetent partners.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2022

Been a Metro customer for 8 years. On December 8th lost data. I pay for unlimited. After 7 calls, multiple ticket numbers (some of which were nonexistent) it is now December 26th and still no data. Was told it was because it was an LG phone so purchased another phone. Still no data. Was told to go to dealer. Went into dealer and he couldn't figure it out after 45 minutes. He called technical support, another ticket and to expect a phone call. No call. They told dealer I would receive a refund for days of no data service and/or new phone. Nope. Sent email to corporate, no response. I am on limited income and had nothing but problems for past 4 months. You pay your bill on time, but nothing but problems that they can't seem to fix. Will be going to another carrier. Metro takes your money but gives no service.

Metro PCS Company Information