2.14/5
Based on 313 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Metro PCS Reviews

1478 Metro PCS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

I had been paying $6 a month on each phone for my son on their insurance and they said when we tried to get a phone that we could buy one at regular price and so I asked them why I was even paying insurance? And they wouldn't refund my insurance. They wouldn't do anything to help. They just don't care. They just want your money. They're disgusting and their service isn't that good. T-Mobile was the worst network I'd ever been on. I was so dissatisfied with them that I quit within a month.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I hardly ever lose service. They don't slow me down often and it's very affordable. I just wish getting a new phone with them was a lot easier and cheaper.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Forgive me as I know this is a long chronicled account of what happened to me with Metro PCS. You can go on Facebook and comment if you'd like. Or show your support by commenting sharing or liking on Facebook or on this forum. This will at least give you an idea as to why I posted the previous review. Mind you after writing this with you the very next morning I received numerous texts and messages on messenger and phone calls from MetroPCS I have every one of those saved and in those messages I was told that I am a hundred percent correct that this will be taken care of and here I am a month-and-a-half later I'm still waiting!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE ME? Okay please be mindful that this post is extremely long but you really need to read every word of it and I really want some feedback on it from anyone who's willing to say! And while reading it please remember put yourself in my place. Pretend you're the one that's going through this or this is what happened to you and then comment! No it's not a grip club per se... I'm just trying to get information as to how to handle a situation!

Okay so my name is Stephanie ** and I am writing this post not necessarily to dog #MetroPCS per se but I am trying to find out who can help me? Let me give you a little bit of background on what has happened to me and then maybe somebody might be able to direct me in the right direction or put me in touch with somebody that can help me.

I live in Mount Penn Pennsylvania and approximately two weeks ago I went into a #MetroPCS store in this area to purchase a phone. I had done extensive research on various LG phones (because that's the brand of phone I'm comfortable with) and kind of zeroed in on the LG Stylo 3. I've always had LG phones and I'm most comfortable with them. And the reason I use my phone is not what I would say for normal usage like I don't listen to music, I don't want videos, I don't stream. My phone is basically used for my job which is I am a product tester. Companies from around the country and sometimes even overseas send me products and I am to review them and post online honest thoughts and opinions. Now some of those items are not even out to the market yet and in return for doing this I get compensated sometimes with cash and I always get to keep the product (almost always anyway).

Now that being said I have to have a phone that has a lot of memory and I need a phone that I can switch individual apps one by one to an SD card because sometimes I need to use those apps but not all the time so those are the apps that I usually put onto my SD card those and a couple of the more lengthy or heavier apps ones that use more space. I do this because I need to keep my internal memory low there for my memory will be sufficient. That has to be the main thing High internal storage and a lot of memory capability. That's the two things I need to do my job correctly. Now approximately 2 weeks ago needed a new phone because my LG K20 plus went black on me. I couldn't see the screen. I can only hear. (That's how long I had that phone). I actually like LG phones and after much research I zeroed and like I said on the Stylo 3 which is made by LG.

So I go into the Metro store in my area and I asked the gentleman close to closing about an hour and a half before closing time. I said, "Hey I need a phone and I want an LG Stylo 3." He's said, "I'm sorry but I don't have it in stock." So I told him that I would just go down the road into the next town and go to the MetroPCS store there because I knew that they had the phone in stock. And he says to me "no no no listen. I have a phone that is better than the LG Stylo." He said, "it does exactly what the Stylo does plus more." So I said, "Let me see it," and he shows it to me and I said, "Listen you know I don't know about this phone I'm not comfortable. I don't think I want this one." He said, "But listen. I'm telling you it's a really good phone," and then I proceeded to tell him what I do with my phone. Okay I spent almost 40 minutes explain to him what I needed the phone to do and why I also told him what I don't do with the phone.

I don't listen music videos. Like I said, I don't watch videos, I don't Upstream, Downstream whatever. I don't stream on that phone. It's my work phone and my work phone only and he was like nah. He said, "My mom is like you. She uses the same phone ZTE BLADE Z Max that I'm showing you right here as like a computer for her." So I'm kind of like looking at it. I'm dragging my feet because I really wanted to get the Stylo. Well then he goes on to say. "Listen. Here's what I'll do. I'm going to knock $60 off the price for you because I know you wanted to Stylo." He said, "You know MetroPCS values you as a customer and I kind of feel bad that I don't have it in stock for you." And I was like, "Well I mean you know," and he was like,"Here I'll tell you what I'll knock the price down. I'll give you the price break." He said, "I'll do that especially for you."

He said, "Take the phone home. You know check it out." He said, "it will just take you a little getting used to whatever," and I'm about to walk out of the store because he's kind of rushing me now because the sale is made and he wants to close. My girlfriend that's with me says, "You don't look very happy Stephanie," and I said, "I don't know I got to be a feeling about the phone," and he heard me he said, "Listen. Like I said take it home and test it out to take it for a test run whenever." He said, "And see if you can get the hang of it." And I was like (in my head) well I have up to 7 days to change my mind if I get home and I don't like it. I'll be able to tell in one night. I'll just bring it back in the morning and either get a new phone or get my money back one of the other. Because my knew he was closing the store and I did see he was getting a little and I'm like okay rushed I guess you should saying that I don't want to hold him up anymore.

So I figured I'll just come back tomorrow if I don't like the phone. So after playing with the phone right away I knew this was not the phone for me so I knocked on my neighbor's door and told her, "Listen. Can you take me back tomorrow because I don't want the phone. It's not cracked up to what he said." She said ok. Now during the night I was continuing to till I try and check it out and it started to malfunction like just basic commands. It wasn't responding to just the simplest things so I did what any rational person would do and I called the company who makes it. I mean seriously it wasn't responding to the simplest command. I kept got it and getting the same pop ups whatever isn't responding and then the other pop-up I would get is, "Do you want to close this app wait or report." So I called ZTE to find out like what's going on.

So I called and I get the man on the phone and he's actually telling me, "Listen. We're going to reboot the phone because I need you to walk me through it. Call me back on my girlfriend's phone and walk me through the rebooting steps." This at the factory reset and it was still doing that and the ZTE man himself said that he works for that company. He said, "Listen it isn't supposed to be doing that." He said, "You should probably take it back." And I said, "I know that's what I planned on doing in the morning. I just wanted to double-check." And then he said I went on to continue to talk to him and somehow it came up about how I really wanted the LG Stylo and he was like, "What do you mean." I said what they didn't have that phone and I explain to him what the gentleman at Metro said and blah, blah, blah.

And he was, "Look I work for ZTE and I can tell you if in fact you do what you're telling me with your phone and you needed to do what you just explained this phone the ZTEMAX is definitely NOT the phone for you." He said, "I don't know why that gentleman would even a recommended you that phone because it's not compatible. It doesn't do the same thing. It doesn't have the same capabilities as the Stylo." And I was like well isn't that something. I said, "I guess he just wanted to make a sale" and he said, "Yeah well unfortunately sometimes that happens." He said, "Just take it back in the morning." So I said okay.

I show up in the morning at MetroPCS before the gentleman who was there and he comes in the store and I said, "Look we got a real problem. I don't want the phone." I said. "I'm sorry. This was a mistake." I said, "I did what you said. I took it home, I check it out, not working at all so I'm just going to get my money back or if you can't get the Stylo here then I'm going to go ahead and go down to Penn Street and get the style there." And he said, "Well we have a problem." And I said, "What's the problem?" He said, "Well that's an upgrade." He said, "And we don't do refunds or any kind of exchanges on an upgrade." And I said, What the hell is an upgrade." and he proceeded to tell me. And I said, "Well I didn't ask you for an upgrade and you told me you were just going to knock money off because I'm a valued customer and that you're doing it special for me like what are you talking about."

And he said, "Well that is what an upgrade and I can't exchange or refund any phones that have an upgrade." And I said, "Well wait a minute. I don't know. What do you mean enough grade like what is that. I don't know what that is and I didn't tell you to do an upgrade on it." And he said, "No, no, no it's an upgrade like you know you were eligible for an upgrade so I guess that's what I gave me...”

I said, "You didn't tell me any of that. You never said that this or that. You told me you were doing me a favor by knocking $60 off the price because you valued me as a customer and you felt bad because I couldn't get the phone I wanted. You told me nothing about an upgrade and you told me nothing about the policy of an upgrade. You told me that you were going to knock off 60 bucks because you felt bad because I couldn't get the phone actually wanted it. You didn't have it in stock except etcetera. You told me nothing about the policy surrounding an upgrade because had you have told me that you know damn well I wouldn't purchase this phone. I wasn't happy. When I walked out that's why you said just give it a night and play with it. I know that's why you said that. I guess you were hoping I was going to like the phone."

"Well guess what? That's not what happened and you didn't tell me that you were going to give me an upgrade or anything like that so how am I being penalized for something you just went ahead and did it on your own? Now I'm not asking for my money back. I'm not even asking for anything free when I'm asking for is from that particular dealership or whoever is to take back this crap phone ZTE blade Z MAX and take it back because it doesn't work even like an ordinary phone should. And second of all it is not the phone that I need for what I do."

I listen to his suggestion I tested it out and I just realized what my gut had told me the whole time. Now I really need to know. I've contacted customer service. Where do I go from here? Who has the authority to change or bend that policy this one time. Because really when he told me that this phone is compatible and does just as much and more than what The Stylo does he lied right to my face. Number one, number two he never told me about the upgrade and the policy surrounding it there for making this sale I believe no invoice like I didn't. And I know he did that because he didn't mention it because he wanted to make the sale. And he probably knew that I was going to want to bring the phone back and he didn't want to tell me because I probably wouldn't have swiped my card. I wouldn't have bought the phone and he knows it.

If I had known that all sales are final I would have walked out of that store and said you know what I'll wait or I'll go to where I said I was going to go originally. And then of course he wouldn't got credit for the sale. So now here's what I need after 10 days of bugging him and being at that store and calling him and asking what he's going to do to fix it. He finally said, “Listen. Don't call me no more. Call this number. Don't bother me no more” like real rude and **. Hung up on me gave me a phone number and it here it is customer service where I pay my bill seriously. Well I ended up dialing that number like I said that he gave me. The Man Who Sold me the phone telling me that it's a corporate number. No. It's the where I pay my bill customer service that's it.

So I was lucky enough to get somebody nice enough on customer service line that spent 3 hours on the phone with me trying to help me find a corporate office that I could take my concerns and requests and complaints to and not only that he loves the formal complaint for me because after I told him what happened he said that that was wrong. You should have never sold me the phone because it's not compatible and he should have told me about the all sales are final thing before I made the purchase or immediately following. He never told me to the next day when I tried to take the phone back. Because I had the option to decline the upgrade if I wanted to and I didn't even know about that because I didn't even know there was an upgrade.

So here's the thing I have reached out to the district manager of my area. I need to know where I can go next. I need somebody from MetroPCS to please help me. I am on a fixed income. It took me 3 months to save up the money for this particular phone that I don't want but I was saving for the Stylo like I said and unfortunately my phone had just died at that moment so I was forced to take the money I had (which would have been the Stylo) and buy the phone.

Now it took me the three months to save the money and I'm not what you call Rich person. I don't have that means financially or emotionally to stick this phone in the drawer and say oh well and pull another $200 out and going by the Stylo myself and another location. And being that he misrepresented me in every way he possibly could and the company he misrepresented the company and the phone and he just plain lied to my face. So therefore I think that the sale was not legitimate and if the rules governing the sale that's not legitimate should be not legitimate as well.

So I really need to know where I go next. Who do I contact because seriously if I have to go all the way to Texas to talk to Rodger Linquist I will camp out on his doorstep and I am not being melodramatic or over dramatic or whatever you want to call it. I'm being dead serious. Because I swear that that's as far as I will take this because I have been a loyal member of Metro PCS. I have never had a problem. I have always gone to the same store and apply going to another store that just opened trying to show them some love because they're going to have a lot of customers all of a sudden. Now I get totally screwed over bad.

Like I said I don't have the money for that. I don't have money to take and pull from a bank account somewhere while posting this phone online or what have you or anything like that because I couldn't even sell this one if I wanted to because it doesn't work properly. With all the closing of the apps and low memory and I'll come on really like I really believe that this possibly could be a refurbished phone. Like why would it not be working. It's supposed to be brand new phone. Why is it misbehaving the way it is?

Either way you look at it I basically got played for my money and they're telling me there's not a thing I can do about it. Now I don't believe that. I think Metro above that. You know customer service is one of their main great points. Okay anybody can sell the phone. It's who can back them up that counts. And I've always been. I left Metro once and it was a big mistake and went right back so I am asking somebody out there in Metro land if they could help me direct me to the next person I need to speak to because seriously like I am so ready to like borrow money and fly out to Texas to try and talk to Rodger Linquist about the problem.

I don't know what else to do and I'm sincerely devastated like I can't really stop being upset. Like I said I'm not rich. I don't have a lot of money and I only had when I had and that man took it from me without even a second thought. So I really need some help. Can somebody please, please reach out to me. Private message me if I can get the messenger app open because that's one of the big ones that won't open.

If you can please reach out to me please and I'm basically begging somebody to tell me what my next step is because I really know that there's somebody in this company that we did make a mistake so let's do the right thing and correct the mistake. Let her bring back the phone. Give us back the phone and we will apply the money she spent on it towards the Stylo and let her pay the difference. I am so willing to do that. I think that is a fair solution. Like I said I'm not trying to hustle anybody or get extra or anything like that I just want what I walked in that store to purchase a phone that can help me because seriously I can't even post a picture right now because it's telling me I've low memory and I don't know how to work phones and get it to not be low memory. But I shouldn't have to because I know with an LG I know what to do to keep my memory low. I've done it for a year-and-a-half almost 2 years with my K20 plus.

So I've had no problems getting my reviews in on time except with the LG K20 plus I had unfortunately. So I'm asking you please somebody at MetroPCS please get ahold of me. Please tell me where I can go next. Please give me a suggestion on how I can get the Stylo without having to pay $200. I don't have that kind of money. I'm not a rich person. I'm not even a person of any kind of means to be honest with you.

As much as it humiliates me to say I'm on a fixed income of only $750 a month. That's all I have. That's why it took me 3 months to save up that money. And then for them have a man just take it from me like it's nothing and basically say, “You know what well save another 200 and then come back.” I mean it's just horrible and I am devastated that I would be treated like this. I know there's somebody out there in Metro land that can help me. I know somebody has the authority to say, “We made the mistake. Now we're going to correct it. Our customer person, our customer service person, our employee made a mistake” or what have you. Actually I don't think it was a mistake but I'll even go as far as to say okay he made a mistake but we made a mistake MetroPCS.

Original review: June 15, 2018

My entire family uses Metro and I wouldn't have it any other way. They are reasonable in price and the service is always reliable. They have excellent staff that is always ready to bend over backwards to make you happy. Always get excellent service and care with a smile.

Original review: June 14, 2018

It takes a long time to pay the bill over the phone, loss of signal in areas where there should be signal, and slow data speeds. Also, the phone insurance is a waste. Whenever you go to the store with a broke or damaged phone, it's always cheaper to just buy another phone. I ended up paying 5 bucks a month for almost 3 years for absolutely nothing. METRO POO POO S is a more accurate name for them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

Original review: June 13, 2018

I've been a Metro PCS customer for a year now painlessly. No problems with this service. Only thing I do not like are all the unsolicited calls and texts.

Original review: June 12, 2018

A friend and I visited the store twice, in Hallandale, with poor results both times. The first the young gentleman was unable to transfer requested date and still the full fee of 15.00. The second visit when we had chosen to leave Metro for a better company the second gentleman could not be bothered to even turn the music down to assist us with important questions. There was no attempt to even go a step out of the way to try and help, the phone was not working, no service, no ability to be used and no assist was given to attempt to resolve the issue. Metro PCS has lost a few steps since being taken over.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Metro PCS provided good customer support after waiting on hold for more than 45 minutes. This is a true average hold time. Other than that, if you use a lot of data and want to get the data speeds you pay for, expect to be on hold for a customer agent or tech support person often. I think my average data speed on Metro PCS was 600kb most of the time. Bill pay was simple unless you've waited past your due date. You better have another a friend nearby so you can use their phone to sit on hold with.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I had this services for two years already. They put good signal or bad signal depending of the consumer. I'm sure I'm in the black list. When I acquired the service the person in the store did something so that my phone would consume data quickly. My signal was very bad for more than a year and a half. My phone broke and I went back to the same store, the same person answered me. He asked me if I had insurance, I replied I do not remember, I checked and quickly said no. I went to another store because I understood his ill will. When I arrived at the other store I said the same (I do not remember) the employee checked and she told me that if she had insurance and that she paid $5 extra dollars for the each month, she remembered that if she was right.

My service inside the house improved. Until in a few months they implied that I was spending a lot of data and I should buy more. Two days later I did not have any more. I decided to go to the store and change to an unlimited plan. When calling customer services, my service worsened when I returned to the store and complained that I was not treated the same way. In short a nightmare that still alive.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Wasn't very happy with their customer service or the services period. Phone problems with every phone they gave me to replace a surprisedly brand new one I bought that gave me nothing but problems. Hardly ever can get an English speaking customer service rep. Phones are not of the best quality. Phone service gets dropped sometimes and you hear echo sounds sometimes.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I pay $30 a month no hidden taxes or fees and I have a LG smartphone and I never seem to need a larger plan. There is a Metro store close to my house so I don't have to worry if I have a problem. Metro PCS has been very good and I often fly to Ohio and I have never lost coverage.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I can't believe I use to pay so much for less with the bigger companies. I tell everyone Metro PCS will give you what you need in a phone with data for so little that you'll need to start a savings account to put all your savings in!

Original review: June 8, 2018

I have had my cell phone through Metro for 3 yrs, and have never had a problem on any scale. The No Contract fits me perfectly and the price is excellent! If I want more data I can increase it simply by changing it myself and paying $10.00 more and once again, if I choose to. No hidden charges like some of the other carriers I have used in the past. And no contracts!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! to Metro PCS.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I really like Metro PCS because there is no contract, yet it is on the T-Mobile network so that the coverage is still very good. Also, when you initially sign up for service, you get a free phone, and after that, the phones are deeply discounted. You can get a name brand phone at a good price (LG, Samsung, Motorola) without having to be locked into making payments as part of the cost of your calling plan. And unlike using prepaid services involving using scratch off cards to refill minutes, there is good customer service and an actual store you can go to with questions and for help.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Great company with great pricing and coverage! I will never use Verizon again!!! My data plan is cheaper and their phones are much less expensive. 2 GB data for only $30 per month!

Original review: June 5, 2018

First off, they lied about rebate and other fees; had to launch complaints, including Att. Gen, to rectify. Horrible website. Can't find info. Don't bother searching for "help" on any word like "cancel, terminate service," etc. No live person cust. support. I tried dozen times. No email either. Avoid, avoid, avoid. I just switched to another company and there's no way to reach Metro PCS to make sure they won't keep billing me.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have been with Metro for 7 years. Great pricing (4 lines for $100. Also 2 lines for 60) both with unlimited data. Reception is very good and so is the coverage. I highly recommend Metro PCS.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Plan is good if you're in the right area but too many times don't get coverage while other people do. This could be dangerous in an emergency situation.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I've had this plan for numerous years and very satisfied. Few dropped calls and reasonably priced. I just upgraded to a new phone and very happy with it. Only problem is the screen protector cracked within days.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Pay 55 a month which is so much better than Verizon and others. Have more data than I need (6) and since I don't live or travel to isolated places reception is always good.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I had Boost/Sprint network and had terrible service. I couldn't make calls in States so I switched to Metro PCS and I have had it over a year now and never had any problems.

Original review: May 31, 2018

There are times when this phone just 'sucks!' Lately, it has been my contacts. I can be searching for a number and the phone will read 'contacts have stopped'. And of course I have to wait until it comes back online or whatever it does. And in some parts of my residence the phone doesn't work or I have to wait for it to reboot before I can get a signal.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Very good plan, I do have unlimited data and never had an issue. I pay a flat rate of $40 with the auto pay feature. I've had plan for close to 2 years.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I bought a new phone, and on the second day I fell and broke the screen. I called the Metro PCS on Drew Street in Clearwater FL, they gave me a price, told me they ordered the screen and I just had to wait until their tech person would come in to install it. 3 weeks later their tech person was in, I was ready to take the phone to them, and was told they never ordered the screen. They are unreliable, and not a person of their word. I have lost respect for the company, apparently they are not at all concerned with customer care.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I tried to pay a friend's phone bill. Her phone was about to be cut off and she was about to be kicked out of her apartment and really needed a phone to field calls from attorneys, legal aid, and other agencies. I tried to log on to pay and it wouldn't work so I called the toll free number and they said that they would waive the service charge due to the circumstances. Not only did they charge me the service fee but they made me pay in two installments and charged me the service fee TWICE! Unbelievable. How awful!

Original review: May 28, 2018

I changed carriers because of the cost about 9 yrs ago. I was a little skeptical at first. But now I wouldn't change my plan for no one. I get everything for a low monthly. I couldn't be happier with my Metro PCS. Coverage is good everywhere I've been.

Original review: May 26, 2018

I have been with Metro PCS for almost 3 years. They for the most part provide a quality cell phone experience. They have great money saving plans you can easily change back and forth to without any unforeseen charges or penalties. Their plans on data range from 2GB to unlimited and the family plan saves you a lot of change in your pockets.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Very happy with the service so far, I use a lot of data. When I exceed the 8 gig I really don't hardly notice a difference in the speed. Still able to watch my movies or listen to music.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Metro PCS sold me a $60 Bluetooth brand new. I open the box and it was broken and I called them and told them all about it and they told me that sorry about my luck but I cannot return it and there's nothing I could do about it. They took my $60, sold me a broken headset and will not do nothing about it. I have the receipt, everything was still wrapped up the way it was and they told me just to go ahead and bring it in and they will super glue it and let your cool tape it and it will be good as new.

I did not pay $60 for a broken headset with electrical tape and super glue. All I ask is for my money back. This company is the biggest damn joke. Skimming people out of their money. I have to have a headset because of my heart condition and all the machines is around me. That's the only way I could use a phone. I'm a very unhappy customer. $60 a lot of money to me. It took three and a half months for me to save up for that. I'm only 40 years old. All Metro PCS how to do it states that Bluetooth back give me another one or just give me my money back but they said no it's not their problem anymore.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I went to open a "New Acçount" in store. Rep put my phone as an add on to the person that accompanied me that day. I handed my so called friend my debit card with permission to run my card for transaction of payment, for my new account. When I went literally next door to pick up my Auto Insurance card. The interior time I was in store I NEVER gave anyone permission to make decisions on or about my account. I handed store rep my ID and Card to show it belonged to me. Form for new service; my name is on top of sheet with my home address... town state zip code. The person with me is not and was not my husband... child... no Relation! Why would store rep put that person in control of my account? Who does that? Makes NO Sense.

When I inquired about the issue weeks later when I accidentally found out through a text message from "Metro" saying "Thank You!" To the person I was with the day I opened "MY" ACCOUNT. I immediately asked that individual, "Why does my phone have your name on it???" And when I called Customer Service they referred to me by your name then too and asked me for a pin # security code??? I thought... I was never given 1. Why? Come to find out my account was put under that person's name and authority??? So when second payment was made on my so called account with my money like on day of activation... so $146.00... second payment... 84.00. 2 days later... that person removed me from account, suspended my service... changed password... security question and took the credited payment solely to their phone. HOW IN HELL DID METRO PCS REP. ** Lincoln Ne.

Think or feel that was ok to do is beyond me. I've never heard that "giving someone your debit card to run (1) transaction on your behalf while you run literally next door to handle another matter briefly & return within 10 mins grants that person authority over my account or if someone completes your written application in store for you that also gives them the right to control your account specifics... make decisions... adjustments and anything else that person wants you do!!! That's the biggest load of **. If I've ever heard it. My daughter uses my card to make purchases for me when I'm unable to myself and it's NEVER given her ownership of the purchase or a right to alter decide or change my original request.."I AM THE CARDHOLDER."

When I called the store and questioned **. He was rude, disrespectful, cursed me, asked me was I stupid and was yelling at me for more than half the conversation. I was shocked... confused... pissed and amazed by his complete lack of honesty or to offer an explanation of why he put that person as my account holder and me as an "add on" that was NEVER The plan or option. I did not say my phone can be controlled by anyone but me. I later found ** also put my 1st payment of 146.00 in that person's name... That individual was not and has never been named on my card to be credited a payment on my account with my debit card. His name is not on the card! ** lied and made a false document when I asked for a copy of my appl form for new account and receipt from debit card transaction which I saw in person the day before in that same store.

What I was handed by ** was some receipt that had that person's name and transaction info. My name all of a sudden did not appear in account at all and my actual debit card receipt was not attached like it was the day before. My debit info was listed as his info. How the hell does anyone think they can get away with this mess... fraud... altering paperwork. I would not advise anyone to ever open an account with Metro PCS 1020 South street Lincoln Nebraska. The day I picked up the paperwork I was threatened by a female friend... gf... associate... whatever... of **'s because he and I were arguing over him not putting my account in my name. He didn't want to take responsibility for his actions nor did he try to fix the problem.

He told me, "You're scandalous" WHAT? I replied, "Ok you're wrong and I want my money that was taken from my phone credit and get that other person off my account and phone he has his own phone to manage and I don't interfere with that phone so how can he control mine." I started the account with my debit card and money. How did you credit them funds to someone else without my permission? That's theft. I never gave permission to anyone to do that. Never would!!! I do not allow anyone to control or make decisions for me and my life. The cause of that person removing me from my account is because he physically assaulted me and I called the police. My jaw was broken. I feel ** also assaulted me verbally and straight lied thru his teeth o he wasn't held responsible for the situation at hand with him putting another person's name inky account.and look what happened???

The worst cell phone company experience of my life and I will never recommend or advise anyone to use their service of hell. Shameful. Ripoff. False claiming false documents... Lies... Lies... I asked for a number for corporate. He refused to give it to me. You take my money. You change name on my account without permission and then you conceal my service 2 × in 72 hours? What kind of game are they playing at Metro PCS.

The actual debit card receipt was a small transaction. Receipt pinned to new account order form. WOW... it's missing... but it was there with paperwork the day before. Now...this. My card did not have Kenneth ** on it anywhere so where was this document at time of purchase... 4-11-2018. That's NOT Receipt I was given. Never seen this. If I had I would of asked and had all that changed. I would not open a account like this. Sorry. Metro & **. Straight **!!!

Metro PCS Company Information