Metro PCS

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

When I bought my phone they gave me wrong phone... They gave me wrong billing date and had to change that. He also sold added stuff on receipt... Because of all the mix up the man cut this month bill in half. Now they won't honor any receipt... And also in front of people she said I was just trying to get something free. I wish I would have never dealt with Metro PCS.

In October of 2016, my (75% deaf husband) decided to change the due date on his phone. We called Metro spoke with a human and changed the date. November 3rd (new due date) comes and I pay the $36+ $2. Processing fee= $38. On November 14th, Metro turned his phone OFF. When we bought his phone, the sales Representative wrote his # AND password. So I've been trying to get his phone on but someone, somewhere keyed the password wrong. At this moment, my husband is on the hospital and cannot HEAR TO TALK ON THE PHONE!!!

I'VE been calling daily for two weeks to get it on. He texts friends and family, but NO, supposedly, no one can access the Accept without the password. Really. So my husband is sitting in a hospital and no way to communicate. None, and I've been told the only way to "fix OUR" Problems?? Buy a new phone, activate, transfer the data from the phone they SAY they can't access. So we've been Ripped off over 20 days of service, someone keyed the password incorrectly and we have to pay about $140/$160 for my husband to communicate. If we buy a new phone?? It will NOT be with Metro PCS!! Congrats Metro you've just lost two customers!!!

I changed my number this morning and 12.00 is due immediately. I've already paid my monthly bill. I made the 12.00 payment but my service was still interrupted. I tried to call customer care but the automated system says it cannot connect me to customer service at this time. The automated system says I have to 72.00 first. That's the fee for changing my number and my 60.00 phone bill combined. Both were paid. I paid my monthly service bill days ago and I paid the 12 dollar fee this morning. This is an error on their part and I refuse to pay 72 dollars to get it resolved. I cannot call them. There's no live chat or email address to contact them on either. Their customer service sucks and if I could give a 0/5 stars I would.

Metro PCS is RIPPING PEOPLE OFF by advertising these Samsung on5 free phones. The phones aren't good. They get hot after you're talking on the phone about 10 minutes. Metro PCS charges 60 dollars for top-notch service unlimited everything. Yeah, right. I feel I have Sprint. ATTENTION EVERYONE THESE SAMSUNG ON5 PHONES ARE NO GOOD. METRO PIECE OF ** SERVICE SUCKS.

I have been with Metro PCS for years. My first bad experience was I had everything. Insurance, warranty. My phone had stopped working and they ordered a new phone for me. Said it would be in Friday. I went in Friday and the phone was still not in. I was wondering when would it be in. I had to bring back the old phone to get the new one. I brought it in with me on Friday then again on Monday. Then again on the following Friday. I live in Oregon so it was raining really hard. Our almost two weeks passed. I came in to get my phone. He asked for my old phone. I gave it to him. He opened it up and said "I can't give you your new phone." I asked Why. "You have water damage to the phone." I asked "Have you looked outside lately. Of course it got wet." It wasn't raining Friday almost two weeks ago. So I was mad. He wouldn't replace my phone. I had to buy a new one.

Then 11-18-16 They told me I had to get a new phone. My old one was broken. I had an old backup phone. But She told me I need a new phone and tried to sell me what was on sale. I didn't need sale items or a new phone. I needed my info off my old phone. Which I was told they couldn't get off my phone because it was cracked screen. She could have told me that before she transferred all my info into the new phone. Then said I had to purchase it. It was already on my account. So I had to pay her. I kept asking why when I have a phone here I can use. Then once I gave her the money for the phone. I learned I can't return the phone and I am still using the old phone. They said the most they could do for me was resale the phone and refund my money that way. Or the sales rep. said I could come get the phone and sell it on offer up. The manager I think is trying to be fair. He doesn't know me. He only knows his rep.

But the bottom line isn't sell to the customer no matter what. Make them buy whether they want to or not. Lie and tell them it's already on their account. So then when they pay you. They are out of their hard earned money and they still don't have a phone and you are burning the people that rely on you to be honest and fair.

2510 SE 122nd Ave, Portland Or. 97236. I'm sorry to all those that I have directed to join. I have had bad experiences. But when it comes to lying to make a sale. It isn't right. Shame on you. If you are not put off the Metro Chain. Please try to live up to the standards of T-Mobile. They were always fair with me. The phone has not been in my hands or dialed by me. It's still at the store. I only have the receipt. Customer service told me to call and ask for my money back again. Go down and ask. Call from store to customer service. If they didn't refund my money. they would credit my account. The store manager said he has to review audio tapes and security tapes and get back with me.

Updated on 11/28/2016: I still haven't gotten a call from Metro PCS or My Phone I purchased or case. I'm out 74 bucks and Metro cheats people out of money. Sales reps are not trained to be professional. They are rude to the customers. If people walk in to the store they are greeted with the tired robotic chant of welcome to Metro. Without no eye contact. Not even looking up to say, "Hey I'm with a customer but I will be right with you." A lot of customers walked out while I was in the store. They weren't been greeted or told someone will be with you in a moment. 122nd and division is not a friendly place. I had thought I might have my son come to work here but after he saw what his mom went through no way.

My nephew and family have went elsewhere because of this and I fear more to follow. One bad experience okay. Several no way. Because that is like stealing. When you sell somebody something they don't need then they don't have said item in their possession - it is theft. Because the phone never came home with me or was even touched by me. It is sad to be taken advantage of like this. Now I'm told by customer service that it wasn't put on my account. I have my receipt from the transaction. Good thing. All that on my account is that I added insurance that day. So that means she lied that it was already on my account.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metro PCS?

So I use to have Metro PCS and all I got from their service was dropped calls. My internet did not work and sometimes I would have my phone on and it did not ring. T-Mobile want to be company. Not cool. Do not waste your time or money on Metro PCS. It is a ripoff. I switched to AT&T and I get way better service for my money.

I have had no real problems with MetroPCS. But what I suggest you do is do not order it. Go to an authorized dealer or to a corporate store. When you call customer service yes it's hard to understand because it's outdoors and sometimes they do not speak really English to understand. I believe that you get what you pay for. Their phone selection has improved considerably. You can get iPhones and latest Samsung phones now. Of course they are higher price than a lot of the phones and you would have to get on a plan but to each their own. I lost my phone. I was able for my landline phone to contact the customer service to suspend service. I got another phone. It wasn't my choice but at the time I needed it something went wrong with that phone and I took it to the to the corporate store which is right near me. I had to pay $15 for a transfer to a new phone but since it was the phone that was messed up I didn't have to pay anything else.

To the person who said that there is a charge to do it over the phone yes there is but if you have a credit card or debit card that'll work too, but don't do it on auto pay is. Do it when your bill is due. Also they are willing to help you if you need to change your payment due date. You can only do it once but hey many companies will allow you to do it once. Now everybody's going to have a different experience with MetroPCS some good some bad. But hey you don't have to stick with it. You can always change.

So right now I have a ZTE Avid Plus but I'm going to get a Samsung on5 next month. The only thing that I have a complaint about Metro PCS is if you want to get a new charger they start off at 24.95 and if you want to memory card they will try to sell you the 16 GB but the 8 does fine. Oh by the way I found a charger at Big Lots for $8.00. Works fine. So there's good and bad a MetroPCS but that's with any company you deal with. The only thing you have to remember is that if you don't like it you can always change. I hope this helps some people out.

I bought this phone to get away from Verizon. I asked only ONE question, "can I use this to hotspot my PC" and if so, how will they cut me off and when. I have been down this path with Verizon and others. They always rip you off after the sale has been made. I was told that the data is unlimited and I can stream Grand Tour (I bought this specifically for that show.) I was told that the data and wifi and hotspot and others are unlimited. Worked just fine for almost a month then last night we were finally watching the First Grand Tour and exactly halfway through the show, Frozen Up Solid. I found that the hotspot was cut off. They told me to pay more...they all do this.

So I did pay more on the spot just to see the rest of the show and sure enough, I got about 5 min of data transfer and it cut off again. It would cost me about $100.00 to watch the show. I paid Amazon $100.00 for a year's access for the show. So far I have paid $165.00 to watch a show that I was not allowed by Metro to watch all the way through. Blood sucking scum. No matter who you go through, they will ALL rip you off the same. I tried to clear this mess up on the phone with Customer Care and they sent me to India where no one can speak English worth a **. I went through 3 callers and still got just the same old sales pitch and after playing the game they just came back and told me exactly what I told them.

Good thing they are not in this country, they would all burn. Do NOT use this Metro Company to get anything better because they will treat you just as bad as Verizon or worse. At least the Verizon sales person didn't outright LIE to me. I am sick of the ** from the phone companies. Let's hope the good change going on in this country now changes some of this crap. It's time to take our country and our businesses back. I would like to see a local company provide a decent service for the first time in history.

I moved my business phone account from a landline to Metro PCS wireless to avoid the hassles of dealing with the wiring and to get a flat rate $30 per month. After the number was ported, clients began to get the message "You have reached a nonworking number". I called four times to complain and all representatives were totally useless. Finally on the 4th day, they said they would open up a trouble ticket (not sure why they did not tell me that the first time). It has now been 9 days since they opened the trouble ticket and no response, I call every single day and they tell me they will look into it. Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor, I get put on hold for 10 to 15 minutes and then eventually get disconnected.

I made a payment for my phone online like I always do. I do not log in to an account only use my phone number. I entered all my credit card info. Submitted payment. This was only transaction for this amount I had all month...checked my checking and seen another charge to Aluma Homes inspections for the same amount posted from online source within 4 hours. Looks like someone got my card number through metro website or their corp. office where they process online payments. Seems like they used same amount hoping it would be snuck pass me. I called and not very hopeful Metro will report this and check into it. My bank will! Be careful when making a payment online and watch your account for any fraudulent activity afterwards. Guarantee this is an inside job.

I have been with Metro for about 4 years now and at first it was okay just to make calls and text. I was fine with just that then and I was only paying 30 a month. Now I upgraded this year and it became bad for me. Paying insurance for 4 years and can't even get a new phone after my new phone stopped working within 2 weeks. Rude customer service, lied about giving me a new phone. It was clearly refurbished. Long story short I'm done with this company and I hope they either improve or get shutdown.

I had bought several phones in Metro PCs lg last one this ZTE phone. After second week the phone don't let you download apps so I asked for warranty phone. After went to all Metro stores they couldn't fix issue with app they troubleshoot phone etc nothing then store Metro PCs in Hallandale - one by I 95 front of Winn-Dixie order me a guaranty phone. One week after I got call that phone was there. When I went to pick it up a ** guy so called store owner in his mind called cops on me and told me to leave store cause one of their customers was a Dutch bag to me. They did larceny that was holding of my belonging cause I did had the right to that phone cause guarantee.

They told me I broke old phone as no couldn't download apps then go to corporate in young circle a Chinese guy got first and implied me to leave store and don't use their services all cause they just want people to purchase their products like other places but their college dump they try to confuse people. Then I go to store in Hallandale 224 north federal highway. This was worst. I spend two hundred dollars on ZTE phone same model. They charge 25 activation what activation if already got my plan paid that just some else for them to charge and make company money.

Girl in desk activated my phone then I have same problem first week can download apps then after not says error code, can't download and go again to fix it and change headphones bought there also. They couldn't change my headphones cause the guy said he'll be short on inventory and the manager Jose a Spanish American told guy very rude - he got a bad grudge at me serious. He did he took it to personal from first time I went so that day I was trying to solve two things change damaged headphones had manufactured issue. They didn't then you hen ask for phone second ZTE I purchased there that day I did purchase two hundred dollars fifty dollars total, he was there just looking from far away.

Didn't say nothing cause I was buying cause couldn't get warranty phone. They committed larceny, he came and said "oh I'll call good on you" and kept saying "you're talking too loud" when he was one raising voice like if he was high day before sounded very irritated and violent. I was on my own. He did same to other customer and people working there if they get a paycheck I'd cause of the people that go there and buy things and keep going to fix things, that's why they lock phones it shouldn't be their business. If you want to put other plan in phone etc and I hasn't been with them for five years. They banned of stores just cause their some of them want to have power on stores and they feel they can treat customers like ** if you tell them some they get bother by they treated you with calling cops when they're ones being nasty and they're not focusing on fixing the issue.

They make it bigger kind of like others so the guy Jose in that store in North federal in front of Dunkin Donuts when he start arguing with me and focusing on the wrong things instead of giving issue same thing happened in corporate in young circle and other one by Winn-Dixie Hallandale. He screamed to leave store and touch my shoulders like what a cop would do it security guard eye open, they cannot do that illegal and throw me out slamming doors. He made a fist with teeth what shows he did it for revenge cause he was angry and he couldn't care less if I was customer and phone can't download apps.

The door actually got my foot cause he pushed me out. I did reported him but in this country that's in vain they're specially him an alphabet and money hungry business wise for their stores. He told me to buy more items what tick hi. Offi told him I had more education that him and all of them - I do actually. He broke the law by doing that and got away with it, still in store cause he's manager. If I were you I wouldn't purchase nothing of their stores specially phones. They all came from texted and people got no ethic specially them managers.

My advice don't buy no products from them all defective. I believe is very strange a phone can't download apps like Skype make free phone calls or games etc is done in purpose people don't enable then don't go to their stores at all. Yes we need a ** phone but their are defective and locked in purpose. Who knows what else and they just care like this so called not men's - they're weak for fighting with people money hungry obvious I mention. They just care of selling products and people paying their plans but wifi is free. Well my phone can't do a blind after one week I bought it.

I have kept my account in good standing with Metro PCS for over two years now. Had you asked me about the company 3 days ago I would have said very satisfying. Now let me explain everything and why I am seeking legal help against Metro. Friday 11/11 I received a text from Metro telling me my bill was due and I called to pay it and the system was down. Saturday 11/12 I called to pay it, the system was unable to take payment from anyone. Sunday 11/13 system is still down my phone got cut off due to non-payment and when I called to make it better, I was told the system is down and we aren't able to take any payments or make any changes to the account. So here I am with a useless phone and no way to get service on it and I decided I am switching phone service. I wrote off straight talk for similar reasons. So I charge you, contact me. Together we will seek legal assistance against them and get them to give us something for once.

Pretty awful. Phones suck, break often. Customer service not very good though some folks working there have been helpful, credit where due. Mostly the service just sucks. Dropped calls, SUPER spotty service. Trying to talk to a client becomes "hello? hello?" HUNG UP. Also recently another lovely things been happening quite often: you dial the number, the phone goes into "calling" mode, stays there sometimes for up to 30 seconds, then the call clock starts at 00:00 then no ring, nothing, and at time 00:14 call ended. Yeah it's a real good move, leaving Metro PCS and going with someone else that is. Unless you don't care about the above issues, in which case I'd say stay.

Updated on 11/27/2016: Over the last months, the pattern is unmistakable. Today, like the last few billing cycles, I paid the bill, and thus today is the beginning of a month's service. Should be a "full bucket." Caches are cleared. Loading online is horrendously slow...Facebook, Instagram, etc. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL! When I first had this happen at the BEGINNING of a service period, the girl told me it's because I need to up the monthly to $50. I asked her "What does that have to do with speed or 4G network?" She gave some numbskull evasive line... I decided to try "her way". It didn't work so I went back immediately to the $40 plan, and it's sucked on connecting and loading ever since... to be clear, not at the very end of a cycle, when the "bucket" is empty.... AT THE FIRST DAY WHEN IT IS "FULL".

Seems all things about this service are in quotes, except my money. I brought up the bad connection issue again to another person. They made the same knee jerk autobot response. Well, it's time for Verizon, but not without letting folks here know. Gee whiz, a trillion other "Metro PCS Sucks" people here. I wonder what that means about this company?

I bought a phone on Nov. 4, 2016. I called that Monday to ask when I would get my tracking number for it, I was told Tuesday. Tuesday evening no tracking number for the phone. Wed nothing. I was told it was sent. No. Tracking no. I asked for my money back. No. I ask for a supervisor. No. Terrible company!!

I went on-line to pay my monthly bill, but my account would not let me in. I contacted their alleged customer service and even the customer service rep was not able to log into my account. She simply asked if I would like to pay by telephone, which BTW, they charge for that service. I indicated that I would pay if and when I could again log into my account. She indicated that she would make a case and I would be able to log into my account within 3 days. That has passed and I cannot log into my account. Inconveniently, these derelicts offer regular mail as a means to contact them but no email. Slightly amazing in this day and age. I will simply let my last paid month run out and then get rid of these clueless, uncaring derelicts.

Switched from Straight Talk (BIG MISTAKE!!!) to Metro PCS (Sept. 23, 2106) because they were advertising the phone both my husband and I wanted and a great service plan offer. Hubby got the LG K10... Had the phone not even 4 days and the phone part quit working. Couldn't make or receive calls. No voice or sound at all. Went into the store and manager ordered another phone. Supposed to be in in 3 days. A week later the phone comes in. Swap phones. 2 DAYS LATER the phone quits working AGAIN! Order another phone... Again a week later 3rd phone comes in. THIS ONE ALSO QUITS WORKING AFTER 2 DAYS. WTH?!!

Go into store and refuse to have another replacement phone, so manager offers another style phone and we would have to pay the upcharge cost!!! NOT HAPPENING!! I told him I refuse to pay any more money for a phone. I picked a different phone and he conceded and swapped phones for me. 2 days later phone does a factory reset TWICE in one day! COME ON... SERIOUSLY?! It is now Nov. 6, 2016 and husband is on technically his 4th phone. Has had no service or spotty service. I've had dropped calls, no service or spotty service.

Requested a credit for the month of service since he had only been able to use the phone for 8 days of the whole month. Customer service was only willing to give partial credit of $10.00! SERIOUSLY?! Argued with CS and was refused full month credit. KICKER... I can't get credit on the account until THE NEXT MONTH! I have no intention of remaining with Metro PCS! Worst service EVER!! Customer service is uncooperative. Coverage not as stated, dropped calls, no service... Supposed to be on the T-Mobile towers. I had better coverage area and never had dropped calls or service issues with Straight Talk! STAY AWAY FROM METRO PCS... BASTARD CHILD OF T-MOBILE!

You know, It's alright. Have I been super impressed or blown away? Not really. Call quality is not that great, and the store can be a real pain to deal with (one person working, taking an average of about 20 minutes per customer. 3 or 4 people in front of you and you do the math). The data is practically non existent. Is it good enough for 30 dollars a month though? Yeah, I suppose so. I did just crack my phone screen. Luckily, you can get a new phone at the discounted price every 3 months, so in about a month I'll go down and get a new one (that one's on me for not buying the insurance). I've not had any billing problems or anything which is nice. And once I got to the front of the line, set up was quick and easy and the sales girl was very nice. Long story short, you get what you pay for. If you just need something cheap and dirty to get the job done, Metro will be fine for you. Just don't expect the moon.

My phone quit after 2 years. I have paid for insurance each month & was charged an additional fee of $50 deductible. Now I find out it is no longer sold. Discontinued and offered another brand. Without any choice on my part. This company is by far the worst.

I have had this phone company for a little over a year now and I'm beyond mad at them on 11/4/16 in late afternoon. I was not able to call out on my phone or send any text messages. I went to the store to find out what was going on. I knew that my bill was paid when I told the girl that my phone was not working she had told me that they were working on a tower that had went down and that it would be fixed within the hour.

Well then I was told by a friend of mine that has the same company - she was told that it would be up and running by midnight. Well it is now 11/5/16 and my phone is still not working, can not make any calls. There is no one that I can send an email to or even talk to online everyone at the store what so rude. I asked if I could get a credit on my account and they said that they could not do that. I'm going to another store to get my serves changed. I do not want anyone to go through this company. They are rude and not helpful. They try and rip you off.

Switched back to them for the third time and again lousiest phone service I ever had in my life. You can never ever get through to customer service. I was told when I signed up for $60 unlimited plan that I could change it after the first month but when I went to change my rate plan and again after trying online and over the phone impossible until I paid the whole $60. By the time I figured that out I had already paid them $35 but they cut my service off and wouldn't help me over the phone or internet not even to pay another $25, total $60 just to save the damn grief and aggravation of having my phone cut off until I could get to a store. Metro sucks. They always have and always will.

This company is awful. Shady and crooked as a politician at reelection time. Placed a order for two ZTE phones to use as backups for travel. Was told phones would ship by 3 pm if ordered that day. Made the purchase at 11 am. Now Tuesday finally a tracking number. The delay was because the rebate ended on 10/31, so they held the phone until 11/1 to ship. Refuse to cancel the order. Said they have no way to cancel. Several calls and to UPS. UPS says it was shipped with no signature. Metro manager refuse to have the packages turned around and shipped to them. So I had to called credit card company file fraud dispute and if the phone do get left on my door, I will just keep them, and take advantage of this terrible company. Crooks. So do not bother. Just go to T-Mobile, legit store, buy the phone and put it on their network. If you need prepaid, T-Mobile has that option also.

I believe the data plan with MetroPCS is not the full 6GB people are paying for. I have used the MetroPCS in the past and I have found that my minutes are used up when a few hours. I suspect they are spying on people's phone calls. I will no longer be using their services. Clearly another corrupt company. And no one speaks English when you call for support. Poor quality company.

August 9 I exchange my phone for better one according to Metro PCS. I did pay $179.00 plus taxes. The phone never work. I wrote a letter to bbb. And they call me back. Since I bought it I have spend about 10 hours on the phone talking to different people and stores. They always said the same. That they will take of my problem. My phone can not make phone call to Mexico. It seems like there is a problem with the phone. My wife has the same phone and with her phone I can make phone calls to Mexico. I just got a text message and they always lie to me.

I tried 10 unsuccessful times to activate online and at the end of each time there was NO PLAN in the shopping cart. Finally I changed my plan from the $30 to $40 plan. Voila!! The plan that I DID NOT WANT showed up on the shopping cart. I decided to go ahead and select it knowing that I would change it immediately via Customer Service. BUT NOOO! I had to go through the NEW SALES SERVICE telephone line that, by the way, WAS NOT found ONLINE via my computer but on the website viewable only via my other service provider cellphone.

I called the Metro PCS Sales line and they connected me to the Customer Service line, and waited another 15 minutes. I finally got a human voice and they changed the plan from the $40 to my original choice $30 plan. Either way, it was not an easy 1.5 hours to activate my new LG K10 smartphone. PLUS it was not easy to know (there are NO INSTRUCTIONS) that the nano-SIM card was to be detached from the micro-SIM card after the micro was detached from the main SIM card. I was looking how to insert and had to go to a nearby Metro PCS store to be shown that I had one more detachment of plastic pieces. Personally I am not liking how this cellphone relationship or if it is going to last!!

Consumer Increased Rating!
Finally got a call from Metro PCS that they have found the package and will process a refund.

At least they called me and notified me which I appreciate, but the entire experience was not very pleasant.

Well, best of luck to my other friends who are having issues that are yet to be addressed/resolved.

ravi of Cypress, TX on

Original Review

Placed an order online for zte zmax pro... Called the guy that please cancel the order. He said stick the return label and ship it back. Did the same and dropped off to UPS. Called for an update from Metro PCS and they said that since I do not have the tracking # (which I never noted down)... I need to wait for 4 weeks or so. Called today and they said that the package was not found in warehouse. I have called at least 3-4 in total and these guys have a new story every day. Very, very shady place to do business with... Will not recommend to even my enemies. Just lost $200 dollars for no reason at all. These guys should be able to give me tracking # because they put it in the box. Awful!!

My son and I went into a Metro PCS store so that he could purchase a new telephone on October 19, 2016 on Panola Road in Lithonia, Georgia. Upon entering the store, the young lady on the floor asked us what we were there for. When I told her I wanted to purchase a new phone, she asked me what plan I had. When I told her the "family plan", she said "that's not what I'm talking about, HOLD ON BABY GIRL, I will be with you in a minute." In all my 53 years of living have I ever been addressed as "baby girl"! I was in shock! Number one, she was no older than 21 herself and second, the disrespect of calling a customer "baby girl" only perpetrates the negative labeling of a culture that has been portrayed as being uneducated and uncouth. I turned around and walked out and drove several miles to another Metro PCS that provided great service.

I bought a ZTE phone at a Metro PCS store in Orange Park FL. We were leaving to escape the hurricane. I ask if the phone worked in W Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio. I was told yes. The GPS quit in the mountains. When I got back to Florida the speaker quit working. I took the phone back to the store. I was told that even though I had taken then the phone back in the appropriate time they would not make it good because I had talked more than an hour. Nothing would be done. Then they offered to sale me an ear piece for 30 dollars. I will never purchase anything from them again. Also three unhappy grandkids with no internet while we were in Ohio.

Yesterday I went to a Metro PCS authorized dealer located at 4114 Fairmont Parkway - Suite 112, Pasadena Texas 77504 and bought a charger, when I got home, I realized that the lady did not gave me a receipt... Anyway I plugged the charger to my phone... Immediately my phone went crazy opening several windows by itself, but I thought that my phone was having problems. I went back to the store asked for my receipt and I asked for a new phone, which I bought it. I came home and I plugged my new phone with the new charger that I just bought and the new phone went crazy too, I tried on my son phone and it did the same thing.

Next day I went to the store, I explained the lady what happened to our phones with the charger and I asked her to changed the charger for a good one. The owner has instructed them not to change anything... I said but I paid for a charger that works and in perfect conditions ($24) she did not changed even though I explained what happened; I also ask her to try the charger on a phone and she just did nothing. THIS IS FRAUD!!! If I pay for something I am entitled to get what I paid for. It seems this is not the USA... Please DO NOT BUY AT THIS STORE.

I never write reviews on customer service, however two bad experiences deserve it. I live in Laporte Indiana. I went in to Metro PCS because my phone had a system update, that did not work. My phone never came back on again. I was told by them on the phone to go in the store that they were able to fix it there only. As soon as I walk in the store the lady is in there yelling at someone on the phone, I tell her what happened and before I can even finish she says, I don't know why they sent you here cuz I can't do nothing. It continues to be rude body language and rude comments and lies the whole hour and a half that I was there. She has no respect for anybody. I have worked in customer service for 20 years, and would not even think to treat someone the way she treated me. I can not believe that any company would hire such a person to actually talk to the public.

When I left the store nothing had been resolved except I was very angry and ashamed that I chose a phone company that would allow that to happen to anyone. Most of all was the dirty looks that I received from the moment I walked in that store today. The time before, I took my teenage son in there to get a phone, he had just got a job so it was more of a responsibility issue. He wanted the $30 plan, she started to laugh and say, "That's all you want." Who does that? I will be removing my 5 lines that I have there unless they can make it right. The only way would be to fire that rude person.

Metro PCS Company Profile