MetroNet

Compare Cable & Satellite TV Providers

Research top Cable & Satellite TV Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Yo bro channel selection was very good and I was very satisfied with it. It offered most of the premium channels that were available to the local cable provider. The cable service was very reliable and I had very few outages when using it. Overall I was very satisfied with it and recommended totally to the consumer provided it's available in your area. I was happy with the overall value however I felt that the channel selection could have been a little bit greater compared to the money that it was costing me to have. The overall customer support was exceptional even though I really had to use it. The few times I did have to use it I was provided great service and any issues were quickly resolved.

So many great channels at a low price. It's worth having. Never have any problems with them. We love them. Give them thumbs up. They are a great company and they are worthwhile cable company. Very affordable and fast. Never freezes, nothing. I totally recommend. This is a great cable service and it's awesome great channels and everything for one low price. It's pretty awesome. They are always helpful at answering your questions right away. Very well and good indeed. I appreciate their customer service. They are wonderful.

This will be about the only thing that's above a Very dissatisfied. The selection is ok.. Nothing to write home about.. Hence the dissatisfied. For the price I pay should be more of a selection. I waited weeks for them to hook up my internet. They just needed to fix one cable. Could they do that in a timely manner? No. I was waiting on call backs from supervisors that never came. So unprofessional. Horrible value. You pay so much money for what?? Absolute ** service. The Internet is constantly going in and out and the service I receive from the employees there make the value even worse. If I could give this a negative 100 or a F - I would. Absolute worst customer service.. Right next to COMCAST and that's something to say. Extremely unreliable. Never received call backs. Waited on hold for an hour and other times were too long. And when you finally get through they scam you and mislead you.

The selection is great! They have something for everyone, I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone. My family enjoys them very much. The service reliability is good. They have some issues here and there but it doesn't last long like the others. The perceived value is also good compare to any other ones. I'm very happy. My customer service experience was amazing. The person who I spoke to was able to help me and answer all of my questions and plus some. I'm so grateful for the good service I received.

Premium channels are provided. All of the channels that I enjoy watching along with two additional movie channels that I also enjoy. The movie channels are Starz and Showtime. The service is very reliable and dependable. I think this is the best service out there. Top of the line quality that anyone could ever ask for. The value is very affordable and reasonable based on what you're looking for. For me it is just right. Not too expensive and not too cheap. The customer support system for this network is always available. The store are open 6 days a week but you can always speak to someone via phone or email if needed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MetroNet?

I had a good variety of stations and offered packages that would help combine prices and save money. Customer service was always very good and the staff is resolved problems quickly. The service was reliable and it only went out when there was a big storm or a neighborhood outage. Problems were always resolved quickly. They had good value packages for the price and offer a wide variety of channels and selections as well as on-demand services when needed them. Customer service was difficult to get to a person sometimes but once I was connected with someone my problems rather quickly they were always very professional.

The channel selection is very numerous. You can always find something good to watch. It seems the service is great. I never have a problem finding something to watch. The service reliability is highly rated by me. I've had other services that were so bad. This service is dependable and I recommend to anyone who gets it. The perceived value is all the company says it is. Very dependable. I can't believe I waited as long as I did to have the service. My family and lots of my friends have it also. Customer service so far has been very helpful. They seem to know the business. If one doesn't have an answer to a question they find someone who does. I think they really are tremendous.

They are highly innovative and have a wide variety of high quality brands and products to choose from. They are always good about having everything in stock. This company is absolutely highly reliable and they offer great services and products and they are a company that you can always count on no matter what. This company in my opinion is of great high value as it offers very innovative products and services that will fit anyone's needs and they are high quality. I feel like the customer support of this company is high professional and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

It did not have the best channel selection or by far the worst. It did not work all the time in crappy weather but other than that it got the job done. You get what you pay for. It is not the best price or the worst price. Not the most professional people I've talked to. Pretty crappy.

MetroNet Company Profile