American Capital Group

Compare Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Customer support was great. They were such great listeners and they also answered every single one of my questions and they walked me through the process of my loan. Application process was great. It didn't take too much time and the people were also very nice to me and the process went by really fast. Rates and terms were great. The rates and terms stayed the same. Throughout the whole process nothing changed, everything stayed the same. Online tools were very reliable. Everything I needed online was there and I was very happy that everything online was there. The tools were very useful and they were very productive.

A business loan but at a rate of 14.9% which is unfortunate because it was absolutely necessary for our clients. I would though likely recommend this to future loan seekers. It was easy very easy. Swift fast not a big deal to apply for. The customer service was second to none. I would highly recommended for any business looking for a swift application process. Way too high interest rate, and I mean extremely high at 14.9% but when you and your business need a loan there's not much other option than to bite the bullet.

This company's customer support was really great. They went above and beyond to make sure they met my every need. They were professional and answered all my questions. This company's application process was simple and easy to understand. I was able to answer all of the question with ease and understanding. The rates and terms were easy to understand and very reasonable. The rates are affordable for anyone. I like the ease of process. The online tools were convenient and easy to use. The tools helped me navigate the site easier and with better understanding of what everything does.

They really help me out and I'm very happy with the result. The customer support answer all my questions and they was very nice and friendly. The application work liked a charms. It help me with stuff that I did not have the answer. They let you put in questions you have and the customer support will response quick. The rate was very quick and easy to get the result. I'm very happy to finally got sometimes that help me with a loan. Love this businesses loan. I give them a very high rating. This so helpful. It help to get a lot of stuff done real quick and I'm happy for that.

The customer support is really good. They help you a lot. It is awesome. Macizo macizo awesome. Very good help. They are available all day every day of the week. Very excellent service. It was very easy. They did not ask a lot of questions and all the questions were easy peasy lemon sleazy. Super short for a good time it was very good application and I got a lot of help filling it. It is not expensive, it is very good at your comfort and budget. It is very excellent. I am very very very satisfied because I am able to pay the cost of it at my own pace just how I like it. Online tools are very easy to use. It is not confusing. A little kid can learn how to use it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Capital Group?

The customer service is beyond excellent and they truly do care about you as a customer. They answer all the questions that you have for them. You will not regret your decision with getting a business loan. The application process is beyond excellent and very easy to use. You can tell that they truly do care about you as a customer. They answer all the questions that you have for them. You will not regret your decision with going with this company. The rates and terms is beyond excellent and easy to understand. Unlike other loan companies you will not find it hard to understand what you are reading. The online tools is beyond excellent and easy to use. You can tell that it was made with its customers in mind. They answer all the questions that you have for them.

The customer service is out of this world it's amazing. It isn't a computer or making you be on hold forever. Every time I called I always got a customer service representative. The process application is easy and simple and not as intimidating as other financial loan places. They make it easy and don't make you feel uncomfortable. The rates and terms are also great, you get what you need and what you want. It isn't as expensive as other financial institutions. I would highly recommend. The online tools are great. You can go to the online site or download the app through your phone so you can always check your account when you feel the need to.

They were very helpful. They tended to my every need and were always there for me. I walk in and they greet me. It's very pleasant and nice in the loan office. Very quick and fast. They got me in and out in no time. I would definitely do it again. I loved the whole experience that I had with them. Great. Very cheap. And it is still very good. I'll tell you I wouldn't do business with anyone else besides them because they are so damn good. They could be a little better but that's ok. They still work like they should and give me the information that I need. IGN 10/5 would use tool online again.

If I ever had an issue, which I rarely did, customer service was pleasant and easy to do business with. They were patient and went beyond to help. I was able to understand all the lingo easily thanks to the rep I was dealing with. Not too long nor too short. I felt that the format was easy to understand and fill out. Terms were quite possibly some of the best I've seen. It filled all the needs I was looking for. No issues with any of the rates and terms. I haven't used much of the online tools, but they were clear and easy to understand. Graphics are looking good and as a visual person, I did not have any major issues.

They were very cooperative, and friendly. They would answer any question I had thoroughly and thoughtfully. They were quick to respond and I truly enjoyed my experience with them. First off I applied for the loan. Then they looked at my information to see if I qualified and then they got back to me within the next week. I had about probably 5 percent interest and I am being helpful to others with my description of this experience. It was pain free, quick and I got my money fast. I went to their website to apply for the loan and they communicated partially through email and they were clear in their emails what would happen.

This company has the good customer support. When we contact the bank they provide a good knowledge staff at the office. They provided a good staff feedback and I loved the staff and the company overall. The application process was just as the same as other companies but this took some more long. I had to fill in all the papers with all the options. They had some of the online tools available on their website.

The customer service is great and were very willing to help me and to walk me through any questions and concerns that I had. They took all my information down and were always fast on getting the information I needed. The application process was a little overwhelming for me at first but the amazing support and customer service helped walk me through each and everyone question. Because my credit wasn't as high as I wanted it to be my rates were a little more than I would thought but they really helped me a lot and walked me through finding terms that I could be accounted for. Their online tools were really amazing and they helped me a lot I could find all of the answers in the facts section, I also found their online tools easy to access and they easily pulled up.

They are very concerned and look forward to helping you out. Customer support was really helpful. They made sure I got good service and addressed any doubts I had at the time. The application process was very simple. I didn't have to worry about unnecessary errors. Everything was laid out perfectly and was straight to the point. Also didn't use big words, like some. Everything was straight to the point. I didn't have to worry about unnecessary hassles about finding things out. Terms were very descriptive and addressed everything you may or may not had known. The online terms go hand and hand with the site. It makes the use of the site very fluid and efficient. There's nothing that I can see is wrong with the tools, it's too simple for problems.

I like this company. They have four successful business units working collectively. ACG is able to maintain end-to-end control over all their business activities. Application process is very understandable and very quick. They doing great job and that why I recommend ACG to my friends and family. They use ACG too! Rates and terms of ACG are very high. Before using ACG, I took a look online reviews and their rating. It was high! I chose ACG and now I recommend ACG everyone! Online tools are all very understandable and looks classic. I can use it quickly and I can find everything I looking for. They are made very good site! Good job.

The customer service listen to me and take their time to help me. They go through the process slowly to make sure I understand everything I need to know before doing anything else. Lastly they always give me the option to choose between the price to make sure I get a good deal. It is very easy to understand because they walk through the whole process with me. I feel very easy the whole time while they do most of the work. The rate is very cheap in price and have a lot of benefit for the future. The term they explain everything to me clearly and slow so there are no misunderstanding for the whole process. They have all the tool I need because it good useful information to help me. It is easy to used them only also and it help me a lot. I can always used the tool anything I want without any problem at all.

Loan processing was very quick. It required minimal documentation. Interest rates were attractive. Payment method were convenient. Flexible repayment option. Option to preclose with minimal penalty. Option to top up if there is a future need. Online tracking of account status. Received a pre qualification email from the loan institution based on my existing credit history. Contacted the telephone not mentioned in the email provided my social security number and the loan approval - unique id mentioned in the email.

There were many interest rates based on the loan tenure. I selected the one that was for 36 months. The interest rate was four percentage per annum. I have the option to switch to a low interest rate once my credit history get better. I can pay back the emi using my banks online portal. I can register online to view the loan account status. I can switch to low or high interest to online. I also have interest calculator online.

From the first time I contacted American Capital Group they have been extremely helpful. They were there every single step of the way and even called to follow up with me after everything was done! Amazing service. This was my first time using this business so I was unsure where to start. I email customer service for help and they let me know exactly where to start. It was fast and easy. At first the rates were a little on the expensive side, but they allowed me to change the rates to fit my personal financial situation and it was great. They have a few tools on their website to make it much easier and smooth. I was able to go back if I made a mistake without having to hit the back button on my browser. And they have a chat that is available to me whenever I need it.

Needs more improvement with customer service friendliness. Make the person they're speaking to feel comfortable and not dumb... Some take it as if it doesn't matter when it really do. Making someone feel low about themselves is not the way to go. It wasn't easy but it wasn't very long either. Just wanted things to be done more so in a smoother manner. Maybe it was just me that got a hold of them on a bad day. Who knows. Rules and regulations are theirs and they can do as they see fit. Who am I to complain about that so I have nothing to say for this. It was cool but once things are paid off in full I know I won't be returning.

American Capital Group has the best Customer Support! They will always be there to help you out when you need to be! I really enjoy them for real! American Capital has a great application process. It is simple and makes things easy for anyone to sign up and register on their webpage or over the phone. American Capital has really good rates and terms. It is easy to understand and easy to follow. Any questions can be emailed to them and they will contact you. American Capital online tools are great and help you in your daily life! You can use them on your smartphone or online, whatever you wish to do it.

It was a thorough process which the employees were very helpful in trying to get me approved. The percentage was a little high but something that was absolutely needed. I loved the bank that tried to do what they could. It was an experience I would never forget. The loan is paid back and it wasn't hard at all to get from one place to the other. Thanks for everything. I'm having a great few months after I took out the loan. It is what it is and if I need one again I will surely do what is necessary to get one again from the same bank and same employee.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Started in 1995, American Capital Group provides funding for businesses to obtain equipment. Additionally, American Capital serves as the middleman between vendors and equipment lessees for business owners seeking equipment to lease. Products: 100 percent financing for the cost of new or used equipment including tax and shipping. Personally tailored leasing programs. Offerings include application-only, start-up, 100 percent finance, FastTrack and Flex-Pay programs. This company also offers funding for inventory management and specialized customer projects.

• Interest rates: Borrowers may call for a quote.
  • Service: Phone, fax, and mail contact available.
  • Borrower qualifications: The borrower must have a viable ongoing business concern. Additional qualifications are dependent on the specific lending program.
  • Fast approval process: Rapid quotes available by phone. Fast Funding program gives borrowers cash within 48 hours of American Capital receiving the customer lease agreement.
  • Loan limits: Finance equipment valued from $5,000 to $2,000,000.
  • Repayment options: Flexible repayment options allow the borrower to break the equipment purchase into several terms in order to match lease payments with revenue over time.
  • Equipment leasing calculator: Useful calculator available to determine profit after deducting lease payments as well as return on investment tool.
  • Best for Small and medium sized businesses seeking equipment leasing funding.

Compare Business Loans