2. Finance

Protect your business

Find an insurance plan through CoverWallet

Get my quote

Credibly Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credibly?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credibly?

Original review: May 28, 2020

#Credibly cancelled all the loans that were being processed thru #LibertyBank then thru #Celticbank and I only found out by a #Celticbank insider per email from **. Nothing connects all 3 Companies, I saw thru my spam that #Liberty and #celticbank were connected. This email went on May 21, 2020. The Applicants got Nothing, Nada, Zip. #ClassAction #LibertyBank #CompletelyScrewed #CARESAct #AttorneyGeneralOfOhio #AttorneyGeneralofNewYork #Uncredibly #NoCredibly #LawSuit #ThisIsWhyPublicHatesBanks

Original review: May 20, 2020

Almost no customer service. I waited for 3 weeks for an update on the application for PPP. They outsourced it to a different service, which outsourced it to a different service, which denied my loan information. It turns out my monthly payroll was too low to be considered by this service, so it was a complete waste of time. 0/10. Do not recommend.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Moe Ghani CEO, whatever, is dishonest. He makes promises he can't keep. I had 3 days to cancel a loan and I was on my way to the bank to cancel. He told me he would look like a real ** (you fill in the symbols) if I did and give it a few months and he would make things right. He never did. He said he could get me a better loan, not interested. Now during this crisis they've drained my account and keep trying to get more and are sending me threatening emails. Avoid this company, they are not good, BEWARE!!

Original review: April 9, 2019

I was contacted several times by Dante ** from this company regarding a business loan. He was so rude and offensive that I asked to speak to his supervisor & his sarcastic answer was, "good and while you are at it you can tell him I said hi". He put me on hold and then hung up on me. I called him back and he just would pick up and hang up, but is continuing to text me about a loan deal! None of the phone numbers to Credibly's business work, they all just ring with no answer. I tried contacting Ryan Rosett or Edan King who are the Co-CEO's of the company but they are unreachable. The company name should be Scamily not Credibly!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

This company, Credibly, offered me a 60% APR loan over 6 months for my company! Are these guys for real? This is extortion. Terrible experience also with Nathan the "senior loan officer". Very arrogant on the phone and really not caring at all about the business. Stay away!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Credibly is a terrible company. They are vague, their process is questionable, and they don't care about their clients at all. They don't explain the process: how much you will be paying, how often, at what rate - until you are at the end of the process. This is not a credible company. They use vague terms, like 19:1, and when you ask about what it means, they are condescending and vague. In addition, they don't tell you that you will pay DAILY until the end of the signing process.

Their customer service (Matt and Andrew) are rude, careless, and unprofessional. When I reported this to a manager (Paul) he did nothing. This is not a company you want to support because they just want to take advantage of you and not provide the support a small business needs when you have questions. I got out of my contract ASAP because it all seems very suspicious (no one calls you back or responds to email unless you stay on it for days). They are unethical - they should be called Uncredibly.

Original review: July 15, 2016

Good service. The people there are very helpful and friendly. I would recommend the service to anyone looking to get a loan in the future. They listen to you and cater to your needs. Great people. The app was really easy to fill out. It was basic questions without all the extras you don't need. Short and simple which is always nice. The rates were not bad at all. They are very reasonable and affordable. I would recommend it to anyone and to everyone's looking to apply. Online is really great. You can find everything you're looking for on there by yourself without having to call someone and it's open 24/7 which is great.

Original review: July 14, 2016

The loaners helped all through the application, all the way until the contract was signed. They help me understand the key factors of the loan I was getting. The application was very well detailed, the application wasn't hard to finish. It was successful on getting me applied and strike a deal, with the details outlined in my application, and get what I wanted. The rates and terms were ideal for my type of business loan and it was good terms that allows me to pay when I want. The terms and conditions were made clear and explained so that I wouldn't be surprised or get something unexpected. The online tools that were given to me show me the interest rates that my loan comes with, and makes it easier to follow with my payments. The tools are very efficient and reliable.

Original review: July 13, 2016

Their representatives are always polite and friendly. I first went online to apply for an application. It only took about an hour. The questions tend to be pretty simple although I did have to look up some of my financial history beforehand. The rates were a little below average which Is why I choose to do business with them. The terms were pretty standard and very agreeable. The online tools were normal. They were a bit confusing at first but after a while I got the hang of it. Then I found the tools very helpful in determining my investment needs.

Original review: July 12, 2016

I have applied but I've been rejected. The customer support were very helpful and try to get me in. I am happy with the customer support. It's kind of difficult to figure out how the app works and it took me some time and several calls to the customer support to get the hang of. The terms are very, very strict and can't apply for everyone. I had to do a lot in order to be accepted and I have to fill a lot of forms. The online tools is quite helpful but sort of difficult to deal with. They need to make it applies more for everyone that uses the online tools.

Credibly author review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2010 as RetailCapital, this company gives small and medium-sized retail businesses access to working capital and business loans. In 2015 they adopted the new name, Credibly, to reflect their growth to markets other than retail. They now serve over 125 industries and have partnered with Flexpoint Ford, a private equity investment firm, WebBank, Alostar Bank of Commerce and CapitalSource to offer a wider variety of services.

• Incredibly blog: The company’s blog provides consumers with information on small business finances. Topics include evaluating capital needs, using capital effectively and understanding and reaching customers. It also features relevant news for small business owners and stories about how other entrepreneurs have succeeded.

• Online resource: In addition to their blog, Credibly has an online video series called FinTech Fireside, which features informative conversations with financial experts. Interested customers can watch these for free. Customers can also tweet to @Credibly360 using #ASKCREDIBLY to get an answer to any questions.

• Application process: Those interested in applying for a loan can do so online. Credibly’s application is fairly short compared to other lenders, and there are no application fees. Approved applicants can expect to receive their funds in as little as 48 hours.

• Right-sized loans: Credibly offers loans for as little as $5,000 and as much as $250,000. This range means that business owners can borrow exactly what they need.

• Customer service: Credibly’s business model combines the ease of online leading with the personal interaction of a local bank. Their service representatives can talk applicants through the application process, and help is available to customers with any questions about their loans, repayments or additional financing.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor