Credibly

Compare Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Good service. The people there are very helpful and friendly. I would recommend the service to anyone looking to get a loan in the future. They listen to you and cater to your needs. Great people. The app was really easy to fill out. It was basic questions without all the extras you don't need. Short and simple which is always nice. The rates were not bad at all. They are very reasonable and affordable. I would recommend it to anyone and to everyone's looking to apply. Online is really great. You can find everything you're looking for on there by yourself without having to call someone and it's open 24/7 which is great.

The loaners helped all through the application, all the way until the contract was signed. They help me understand the key factors of the loan I was getting. The application was very well detailed, the application wasn't hard to finish. It was successful on getting me applied and strike a deal, with the details outlined in my application, and get what I wanted. The rates and terms were ideal for my type of business loan and it was good terms that allows me to pay when I want. The terms and conditions were made clear and explained so that I wouldn't be surprised or get something unexpected. The online tools that were given to me show me the interest rates that my loan comes with, and makes it easier to follow with my payments. The tools are very efficient and reliable.

Their representatives are always polite and friendly. I first went online to apply for an application. It only took about an hour. The questions tend to be pretty simple although I did have to look up some of my financial history beforehand. The rates were a little below average which Is why I choose to do business with them. The terms were pretty standard and very agreeable. The online tools were normal. They were a bit confusing at first but after a while I got the hang of it. Then I found the tools very helpful in determining my investment needs.

I have applied but I've been rejected. The customer support were very helpful and try to get me in. I am happy with the customer support. It's kind of difficult to figure out how the app works and it took me some time and several calls to the customer support to get the hang of. The terms are very, very strict and can't apply for everyone. I had to do a lot in order to be accepted and I have to fill a lot of forms. The online tools is quite helpful but sort of difficult to deal with. They need to make it applies more for everyone that uses the online tools.

They were very helpful and fast. They are very professional. I applied for a loan and received an answer in less than a week. They answered every and all questions I had. I put in an application online. It took about an hour to completely fill out. When I had questions I had a chat that helped me. I scanned all of my information to my computer and attached it to my application. Their terms and very straight forward and how long you have to pay back is a usual amount. Their rates are a little higher than others but, they accept more applications than most. Their online tools are very useful. There is a calculator that will calculate your payments with their rates and it is great. They have a live chat so if you need help they are there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credibly?

Interest rates are reasonable. I got pretty much what I needed and paying back is not breaking my bank. I am very satisfied with customer service and I definitely recommend them for your business. It was simple. I chose to call them myself and have someone help me through the application process, but in the end I realized I could have easily done it myself. I am glad I called though because it turned out nice. There is as much fine print as any other brand for business loans, but I haven't run into any complications yet and I don't forsee any in the future!

My experience with this company is that it provided me with the best rates as well as providing me with great service. When you want good customer support, turn to the experts. The application process is second-to-none, because it takes you a few minutes to apply. Applying for a loan has never been easier than this. The rates and terms are very simple, and provide me with a lending experience like no other. If there was not anything like this, I would not choose this company. The online tools they have me are the best tools to use. A lot of lending companies have this, but these online tools provided are the best in the world. It makes no difference at all.

They don't mind a raise in your interest rate at all even when you call them to make a payment even though I didn't receive a bill for months. It was your typical loan and the man working with me on getting my loan was great. Could have went and watched a ball game or a beer with him. But after getting my loan it was all bad from that point on let me tell you. My rates and term were just what I wanted so I thought. Then I don't get a bill and my rate more than doubled because I do not know what to pay them. There was two amounts listed in my loan for first payment both a lot lower than what they claim it is. Don't even try to call. You get automated after automated lines over over for hours on end.

Very good rates for the customers services and very good attention from the statement and very easy communication with the service and good satisfied with their services machine. Very good online tools for the customers services and very good attention from the statement and very easy communication with the service and good satisfied with their services machine.

It was fine but not as good as I expected. They were fast in terms of responding but they didn't have the right answer and sometimes it was slow progress so it was fine. It had right time and the process was a little easy but some of the questions were a little not out of the term but it was ok as far as process and it wasn't slow. Its rates weren't that good as well as its terms. They had poor rate and the terms were a little bad than I was expecting. Some terms weren't ok with me. Online tools were really good. Fast speed. No problem on nothing. Getting it ready was really easy. Didn't had to start over and over like in other online pages. They have good online service.

Customer support was very helpful and knowledgeable. They were nice and explained things well. The experience was good. Loan officer was very thorough. The application process was easy and quick and I didn't have any problems applying online. The loan came through quickly without much hassle and all staff were helpful with concerns. The terms could have been better. We wanted a longer term but didn't qualify. The rates were good for this type of credit company. They could have been better but for an online company they were decent. The online tools were extremely helpful and versatile. The site was easy to navigate and I didn't have any problems trying to figure out the site.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Founded in 2010 as RetailCapital, this company gives small and medium-sized retail businesses access to working capital and business loans. In 2015 they adopted the new name, Credibly, to reflect their growth to markets other than retail. They now serve over 125 industries and have partnered with Flexpoint Ford, a private equity investment firm, WebBank, Alostar Bank of Commerce and CapitalSource to offer a wider variety of services.

• Incredibly blog: The company’s blog provides consumers with information on small business finances. Topics include evaluating capital needs, using capital effectively and understanding and reaching customers. It also features relevant news for small business owners and stories about how other entrepreneurs have succeeded.
  • Online resource: In addition to their blog, Credibly has an online video series called FinTech Fireside, which features informative conversations with financial experts. Interested customers can watch these for free. Customers can also tweet to @Credibly360 using #ASKCREDIBLY to get an answer to any questions.
  • Application process: Those interested in applying for a loan can do so online. Credibly’s application is fairly short compared to other lenders, and there are no application fees. Approved applicants can expect to receive their funds in as little as 48 hours.
  • Right-sized loans: Credibly offers loans for as little as $5,000 and as much as $250,000. This range means that business owners can borrow exactly what they need.
  • Customer service: Credibly’s business model combines the ease of online leading with the personal interaction of a local bank. Their service representatives can talk applicants through the application process, and help is available to customers with any questions about their loans, repayments or additional financing.
  • Best for Credibly caters to small and medium-size business owners who need to receive financing quickly.

Compare Business Loans