Looking for an awning company?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

RetractableAwnings.com

As a family-owned business, RetractableAwnings.com® recently built a brand new state of the art, custom hand coded website and has been putting customer satisfaction first for 31 years. They believe quality retractable awnings and all types of retractable sun, wind, rain, bug and snow protection systems means satisfied customers and as the buyers, fabricators / assemblers and distributors, they are in a unique position to take care of quality assurance.

Online awning selector: Find an awning that is perfect for different settings and situations is easy using their proprietary awning selector on Retractableawnings.com® at this link: https://www.retractableawnings.com/choose-your-awning.html

DIY or professional installation: Pay for as much service as needed through RetractableAwnings.com® . Those comfortable doing these types of installations can tackle the project and those who aren't can pay for installation using an installer from RetractableAwnings.com® or an installer from www.awninginstallers.com (owned by Retractableawnings.com®). Retractableawnings.com® ships and installs worldwide.

Award-winning service: RetractableAwnings.com® has won multiple industry awards for their product line, installation and service and is specified worldwide by Architects, Landscape Architects and recommended by General Contractors, Builders and Interior/Exterior Designers.

Exceptional customer support: Not only does this awning company offer telephone support to customers worldwide, they also have email and live chat support and a catalog of user guides and installation manuals posted for customer convenience.

Easy online ordering: For those who already know what they are looking for or need help determining the best product type for their situation, the website offers an easy configure and ordering process via an extended valuation secure socket layer (EVSSL) certificate (coming soon).

Best for DIY enthusiasts, busy homeowners, those wanting to improve the look of their homes and businesses.

Sales and specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, wind, rain, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to:

≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings

≡ Retractable patio cover systems

≡ Retractable vertical drop awnings

≡ Retractable screens

≡ Retractable canopy awnings

≡ Retractable telescopic awnings

≡ Retractable side arm awnings

≡ Retractable freestanding awnings

≡ Rotating louver roof systems

≡ Electric awnings and motorized awnings

In business for 31 years and a Better Business Bureau member for 25 years without a single active complaint on file and an A+ rating. Click the link below or copy and paste the link in to your browser address bar to see our report:

Retractableawnings.com® also maintains an A rating on Angieslist.com

The above ratings are the highest ratings available on both websites.

● Professional Awnings Manufacturers Association - PAMA member.

● American Institute of Architects - AIA Allied member

● American Society of Landscape Architects - ASLA Allied member

● Industrial Fabrics Association International - IFAI member.

● Better Business Bureau - BBB member.

Retractableawnings.com® offers exclusive 3D rendering technology which provides a visual 3D rendering of what our products will look like on a home or commercial building AND our proprietary awning advisor at this link: https://www.retractableawnings.com/choose-your-awning.html

Email or call toll free in the USA and Canada 1 (866) 438-2964 or outside of the USA and Canada (305) 628-2424 today for information or a quote!

Find out more Find out more
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 18, 2017

4 RetractableAwnings.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 18, 2017

Very happy with this high quality retractable awning. Motorized with a wind sensor, a sun sensor and a rain sensor. Excellent 25 year NON-prorated warranty. Very happy with the whole experience from purchase to completion.

Original review: April 28, 2016

When I first called RetractableAwnings.com, I was greeted by Maureen a lady with a beautiful accent. I asked for the sales department and was transferred immediately. Eric the salesman was very helpful, pleasant and most importantly extremely informative. Eric told me he has 30 years experience, and it shows! I was asked by Eric to send some digital pictures of the area I wanted to cover along with an approximate size. Eric also wanted to know how I plan to use the awning - sun only, sun and light rain or sun and heavy rain. I sent my digital pictures and size by email and was amazed that I had a 3D rendering the same day of exactly what the awning would look like on my house along with a quote. He even used the solid fabric color we like.

Now that the Palermo Plus model awning has been installed by my handyman, I can't tell you how satisfied we are. The awning instantly protects the harsh South Florida sun from penetrating my sliding glass doors and windows. RetractableAwnings.com offers a 25-year frame warranty (the longest I could find), was competitively priced for excellent quality and offered me outstanding customer service from beginning to end. Actually, this is not the end as I plan to order another for my business storefront. Call RetractableAwnings.com today... You won't be disappointed!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: April 22, 2016

Retractable awning is excellent quality and very heavy duty. I expect to get a lot of years out of it. I am really happy with the selections I made. There were hundreds of fabrics to choose from and many options for operation of the awning. I got a wind sensor as well as a rain AND sun sensor. Also, the width was made to the exact size I needed and there were many projections to chose from. I also chose the frame color. Very customizable product. Didn't see this many options from other vendors.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2015

Over $4500 was spent on a retractable awning that was supposed to come with a wind sensor. RetractableAwnings.com says that they included it in with the awning and I must have thrown it away. Their evidence is that their paperwork indicated the wind sensor was shipped. I feel that it was not in the package and if it was, no installations instructions were included as to what to look for. The company on their website showed no picture of the wind sensor as an option. I assumed it was a built in option to the awning. I only found out that it had no wind sensor, when a high wind came up and the awning didn't retract.

The company has only offered to sell me a new wind sensor at their retail price plus shipping, handling, and extra for using a credit card. I can buy it for more than $30 less on Amazon. I would have thought that at the least they would have offered me a new wind sensor at their cost. This company has no interest in customer satisfaction, especially for a customer that spend over $4500. Maybe I needed to spend over $10,000 to get elevated into another category.

RetractableAwnings.com Inc. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

As a family-owned business, RetractableAwnings.com has been putting customer satisfaction first for 27 years. They believe quality awnings means satisfied customers and as the buyers, assemblers and distributors, they are in a unique position to take care of quality assurance.

• Online awning selector: Find an awning that is perfect for different settings is much easier using the awning selector on Retractableawnings.com.
    • DIY or professional installation: Pay for as much service as needed through RetractableAwnings.com. Those comfortable doing these types of installations can tackle the project, and those who aren't can pay for installation.
    • Award-winning service: RetractableAwnings.com has won multiple awards for their product line and service.
    • Exceptional customer support: Not only does this awning company offer telephone support, they also have email and chat support and a catalog of user guides and installation manuals posted for customer convenience.
    • Easy online ordering: For those who already know what they are looking for, the website offers an easy, three step ordering process.
    • Best for: DIY enthusiasts, busy homeowners, those wanting to improve the look of their homes and businesses.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs