RetractableAwnings.com

As a family-owned business, RetractableAwnings.comĀ® has been putting customer satisfaction first for 27 years. They believe quality awnings means satisfied customers and as the buyers, assemblers and distributors, they are in a unique position to take care of quality assurance.

DIY or professional installation: Pay for as much service as needed through RetractableAwnings.com. Those comfortable doing these types of installations can tackle the project and those who aren't can pay for installation.

Award-winning service: RetractableAwnings.com has won multiple awards for their product line and service. Exceptional customer support: Not only does this awning company offer telephone support, they also have email and chat support and a catalog of user guides and installation manuals posted for customer convenience.

Easy online ordering: For those who already know what they are looking for, the website offers an easy, three-step ordering process. Best for DIY enthusiasts, busy homeowners, those wanting to improve the look of their homes and businesses.

Compare Awning Companies

Research top Awning Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

When I first called RetractableAwnings.com, I was greeted by Maureen a lady with a beautiful accent. I asked for the sales department and was transferred immediately. Eric the salesman was very helpful, pleasant and most importantly extremely informative. Eric told me he has 30 years experience, and it shows! I was asked by Eric to send some digital pictures of the area I wanted to cover along with an approximate size. Eric also wanted to know how I plan to use the awning - sun only, sun and light rain or sun and heavy rain. I sent my digital pictures and size by email and was amazed that I had a 3D rendering the same day of exactly what the awning would look like on my house along with a quote. He even used the solid fabric color we like.

Now that the Palermo Plus model awning has been installed by my handyman, I can't tell you how satisfied we are. The awning instantly protects the harsh South Florida sun from penetrating my sliding glass doors and windows. RetractableAwnings.com offers a 25-year frame warranty (the longest I could find), was competitively priced for excellent quality and offered me outstanding customer service from beginning to end. Actually, this is not the end as I plan to order another for my business storefront. Call RetractableAwnings.com today... You won't be disappointed!

Retractable awning is excellent quality and very heavy duty. I expect to get a lot of years out of it. I am really happy with the selections I made. There were hundreds of fabrics to choose from and many options for operation of the awning. I got a wind sensor as well as a rain AND sun sensor. Also, the width was made to the exact size I needed and there were many projections to chose from. I also chose the frame color. Very customizable product. Didn't see this many options from other vendors.

Over $4500 was spent on a retractable awning that was supposed to come with a wind sensor. RetractableAwnings.com says that they included it in with the awning and I must have thrown it away. Their evidence is that their paperwork indicated the wind sensor was shipped. I feel that it was not in the package and if it was, no installations instructions were included as to what to look for. The company on their website showed no picture of the wind sensor as an option. I assumed it was a built in option to the awning. I only found out that it had no wind sensor, when a high wind came up and the awning didn't retract.

The company has only offered to sell me a new wind sensor at their retail price plus shipping, handling, and extra for using a credit card. I can buy it for more than $30 less on Amazon. I would have thought that at the least they would have offered me a new wind sensor at their cost. This company has no interest in customer satisfaction, especially for a customer that spend over $4500. Maybe I needed to spend over $10,000 to get elevated into another category.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a family-owned business, RetractableAwnings.com has been putting customer satisfaction first for 27 years. They believe quality awnings means satisfied customers and as the buyers, assemblers and distributors, they are in a unique position to take care of quality assurance.

• Online awning selector: Find an awning that is perfect for different settings is much easier using the awning selector on Retractableawnings.com.
  • DIY or professional installation: Pay for as much service as needed through RetractableAwnings.com. Those comfortable doing these types of installations can tackle the project, and those who aren't can pay for installation.
  • Award-winning service: RetractableAwnings.com has won multiple awards for their product line and service.
  • Exceptional customer support: Not only does this awning company offer telephone support, they also have email and chat support and a catalog of user guides and installation manuals posted for customer convenience.
  • Easy online ordering: For those who already know what they are looking for, the website offers an easy, three step ordering process.
  • Best for DIY enthusiasts, busy homeowners, those wanting to improve the look of their homes and businesses.

Compare Awnings