RetractableAwnings.com
4.33/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for an awning company?

RetractableAwnings.com

As a family-owned business, RetractableAwnings.com has been putting customer satisfaction first for 32 years. They believe quality retractable awnings and all types of retractable sun, rain, wind, bug and snow protection systems means satisfied customers and as the buyers, fabricators/assemblers, installers, and distributors, they are in a unique position to take care of quality assurance.

ONLINE AWNING SELECTOR: Find an awning that is perfect for different settings and situations is easy using their proprietary awning selector on Retractableawnings.com®.

DIY OR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION: Pay for as much service as needed through RetractableAwnings.com® . Those comfortable doing these types of installations can tackle the project and those who aren't can pay for installation using an installer from RetractableAwnings.com® or an installer.

AWARD WINNING QUALITY & SERVICE: RetractableAwnings.com® has won multiple industry awards for their product line, installation, and service and is specified worldwide by Architects, Landscape Architects and recommended by General Contractors, Builders, and Interior/Exterior Designers.

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Not only does RetractableAwnings.com offer telephone support to customers worldwide, they also have email and live chat support and a catalog of user guides and installation manuals posted for customer convenience.

EASY ONLINE ORDERING: For those who already know what they are looking for or need help determining the best product type for their situation, the website offers an easy configure and ordering process.

Best for DIY enthusiasts, busy homeowners, contractors and those wanting to improve the look of their homes, businesses, government and institutional buildings.

Sales and specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of the exterior RETRACTABLE sun, wind, rain, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to:

≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings

≡ Retractable patio /deck pergola cover systems

≡ Retractable freestanding awnings

≡ Retractable louver roof systems

≡ Retractable sail shade systems

≡ Rotating louver roof systems

≡ Electric awnings and motorized awnings

Retractableawnings.com® offers exclusive 3D rendering technology which provides a visual 3D rendering of what our products will look like on a home or commercial building AND our proprietary awning advisor.

View More View More

6 RetractableAwnings.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 24, 2018

After thoroughly researching retractable awnings online we found Retractableawnings.com. Dealing with the owner Eric was a pleasure. He explained everything and answered all our questions in detail. Eric even provided us with two 3D renderings – one showing a striped fabric and one showing a solid fabric. We chose a striped fabric that truly adds some “pizzaz” to our house. Our awning has been up for 9 years now and three neighbors purchased the same model. The Venezia full cassette model is high grade, functions beautifully and comes with a 25-year warranty. I am proud to go on record by stating that both the company Retractableawnings.com and its product and service are outstanding.

RetractableAwnings.com response
    Lorena,
    Thank you for your review especially considering that it has been 9 years since you and your neighbors purchased. We greatly appreciate the time you took to write the review.
    Morris D. Scop

President of https://www.retractableawnings.com

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Being from England I know a high quality retractable awning when I see one. I recently moved to Chicago from the UK and decided to install a retractable awning on my house. I looked at many reviews on this website and others and came to the conclusion that a retractable awning from https://www.retractableawnings.com/ was the obvious choice. Installed now for 4 1/2 years and have not had a single problem with it and don't expect to. We love it and use it frequently in the spring and summer months. My wife and I have only praise for the gents at RetractableAwnings.com and commend them on offering high quality European products, providing great service and a terrific 25 year warranty.

Get expert buying tips about Awnings delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Very happy with this high quality retractable awning. Motorized with a wind sensor, a sun sensor and a rain sensor. Excellent 25 year NON-prorated warranty. Very happy with the whole experience from purchase to completion.

Original review: April 28, 2016

When I first called RetractableAwnings.com, I was greeted by Maureen a lady with a beautiful accent. I asked for the sales department and was transferred immediately. Eric the salesman was very helpful, pleasant and most importantly extremely informative. Eric told me he has 30 years experience, and it shows! I was asked by Eric to send some digital pictures of the area I wanted to cover along with an approximate size. Eric also wanted to know how I plan to use the awning - sun only, sun and light rain or sun and heavy rain. I sent my digital pictures and size by email and was amazed that I had a 3D rendering the same day of exactly what the awning would look like on my house along with a quote. He even used the solid fabric color we like.

Now that the Palermo Plus model awning has been installed by my handyman, I can't tell you how satisfied we are. The awning instantly protects the harsh South Florida sun from penetrating my sliding glass doors and windows. RetractableAwnings.com offers a 25-year frame warranty (the longest I could find), was competitively priced for excellent quality and offered me outstanding customer service from beginning to end. Actually, this is not the end as I plan to order another for my business storefront. Call RetractableAwnings.com today... You won't be disappointed!

Original review: April 22, 2016

Retractable awning is excellent quality and very heavy duty. I expect to get a lot of years out of it. I am really happy with the selections I made. There were hundreds of fabrics to choose from and many options for operation of the awning. I got a wind sensor as well as a rain AND sun sensor. Also, the width was made to the exact size I needed and there were many projections to chose from. I also chose the frame color. Very customizable product. Didn't see this many options from other vendors.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RetractableAwnings.com Inc.?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2015

Over $4500 was spent on a retractable awning that was supposed to come with a wind sensor. RetractableAwnings.com says that they included it in with the awning and I must have thrown it away. Their evidence is that their paperwork indicated the wind sensor was shipped. I feel that it was not in the package and if it was, no installations instructions were included as to what to look for. The company on their website showed no picture of the wind sensor as an option. I assumed it was a built in option to the awning. I only found out that it had no wind sensor, when a high wind came up and the awning didn't retract.

The company has only offered to sell me a new wind sensor at their retail price plus shipping, handling, and extra for using a credit card. I can buy it for more than $30 less on Amazon. I would have thought that at the least they would have offered me a new wind sensor at their cost. This company has no interest in customer satisfaction, especially for a customer that spend over $4500. Maybe I needed to spend over $10,000 to get elevated into another category.

RetractableAwnings.com Inc. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

As a family-owned business, RetractableAwnings.com® has been putting customer satisfaction first for 32 years. They believe quality retractable awnings means satisfied customers, and as the buyers, assemblers, distributors and installers, they are in a unique position to take care of quality assurance.

• Online awning selector: Find an awning that is perfect for different settings is much easier using the awning selector on Retractableawnings.com®.

• DIY or professional installation: Pay for as much service as needed through RetractableAwnings.com®. Those comfortable doing these types of installations can tackle the project, and those who aren't can pay for installation.

• Award-winning service: RetractableAwnings.com® has won multiple awards for their worldwide installations and service.

• Exceptional customer support: Not only does this awning company offer telephone support, they also have email and chat support and a catalog of user guides and installation manuals posted for customer convenience.

• Easy online ordering: For those who already know what they are looking for, the website offers an easy, three step ordering process.

• Best for: DIY enthusiasts, busy homeowners, those wanting to improve the look of their homes and businesses.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs