RetractableAwnings.com

RetractableAwnings.com

4.0/5 (12 ratings)

About RetractableAwnings.com

As a family-owned business, RetractableAwnings.com® has been putting customer satisfaction first for 34 years. They believe quality retractable awnings and all types of retractable sun, rain, wind, bug and snow protection systems mean satisfied customers and as the buyers, fabricators/assemblers, installers, and distributors, they are in a unique position to take care of quality assurance.

RetractableAwnings.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RetractableAwnings.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RetractableAwnings.com®?

Original review: April 22, 2016

Retractable awning is excellent quality and very heavy duty. I expect to get a lot of years out of it. I am really happy with the selections I made. There were hundreds of fabrics to choose from and many options for operation of the awning. I got a wind sensor as well as a rain AND sun sensor. Also, the width was made to the exact size I needed and there were many projections to chose from. I also chose the frame color. Very customizable product. Didn't see this many options from other vendors.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2015

Over $4500 was spent on a retractable awning that was supposed to come with a wind sensor. RetractableAwnings.com says that they included it in with the awning and I must have thrown it away. Their evidence is that their paperwork indicated the wind sensor was shipped. I feel that it was not in the package and if it was, no installations instructions were included as to what to look for. The company on their website showed no picture of the wind sensor as an option. I assumed it was a built in option to the awning. I only found out that it had no wind sensor, when a high wind came up and the awning didn't retract.

The company has only offered to sell me a new wind sensor at their retail price plus shipping, handling, and extra for using a credit card. I can buy it for more than $30 less on Amazon. I would have thought that at the least they would have offered me a new wind sensor at their cost. This company has no interest in customer satisfaction, especially for a customer that spend over $4500. Maybe I needed to spend over $10,000 to get elevated into another category.

RetractableAwnings.com Company Information