Wal-Mart Oil and Lube

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart Oil and Lube?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: June 1, 2022

So there's a long story in here that I will try to sum up, Anytime I call Walmart corporate office they say Market manager will call me but they never call, I'm stuck in the hot sun with my children in the car because Walmart sold me a faulty battery that's the wrong size, the store manager Brian at Collins rd Jacksonville FL, yelled at my elderly mom, he made us leave after I confronted him about disrespecting my Mother, he refused to fix battery, the managers know that corporate isn't going to do anything so they literally get away with treating people badly, I'm fed up, if it doesn't get resolved I will hold a press conference.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I was on my way back from a business trip in north Missouri when my car suddenly started shaking all over at speeds over 60 mph. At one point during the trip back I experienced what seemed like a rock bouncing around my drivers front wheel well and my car started vibrating. Thinking I had lost a wheel weight (factory tires and wheels) I stopped on a Saturday afternoon at Walmart in Moberly Missouri and told them my problem. They agreed I had probably tossed a wheel weight off. They had me in and out in little over an hour. Sure was glad they were there. Car is driving silky smooth now.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2022

This is the only Walmart that has issues and I've been around the world just this in paticular walmart that has issues. First issue- the person I was with didn't pay for something in her shopping cart. Lp came to her literally stated he was a federal agent and she needs to come with him not me but her however I'm not going to let a women walk into trouble so I went with doing so we both got band from that place. I called corporate explained what occurred. They said they are removing band and I won't be trespassing if I chose to go as I did nothing wrong. So if we make a mistake we pay for it whether it is by legal or walmart itself But what about the mistake lp made Impersonation of a federal agent and putting their hands on a customer illegal lp can not touch you federal agent can.

2. Went back to see this agent and employee lost is row of shopping carts hitting my car spoke to same guy he said he sees the video make a claim. Claims is saying they can not find video so can't do anything. How is that my problem your employee has already stated he saw it. 3 I sent my father to get my 1 year old meds at the start of covid. He forgot his iphone on the counter. He went back for it as find my iphone showed it there. Asked rep to give it to him. Rep said, "No the persons it is has already called. He is coming to get it, leave or I'll call the police. He said, "Hold the phone up to my face, it will unlock. It's my phone." she refused to even pick it up herself to do so yes one police got there, they did exactly that and handed him the phone. So when we steal something from walmart we go to jail. When walmart employee tries to steal from a customer she get nothing?

4 Went to Autocenter for oil change they had no filter instead of asking me they went to shelf, picked up the wrong filter, put it in my car then told me I need to pay for filter as well as oil and filter change. What? WHAT I got a oil and filter change of what I'm paying for not a oil and filter and filter change. Asked for management got refused. So called corporate in front of them and got the keys thrown at me telling me never come back or else... Or else... Or else WHAT?

Got called back by management, they checked my filter and said it's fine. Yet my oil pressure sensor went out. I asked dealer, they said, "Well you have to put something on top of sensor to not get oil on it." when I asked walmart they said, "Oh well you chose to come to walmart when you know you need a VW certified." so was sent to vw to run a check thinking they are smart COZ IF I DID CLAIMS DOESNT TAKE IT AND CALL IT TAMPERING and sorry I think it's reps responsibility to tell customer they are not certified to work on this car would you like to proceed same with filter "we don't have filter would you like to buy 1 from shelf and we will install?" Guess walmart has a different training program for Marsh ln and 161 walmart. THATS THE KIND OF REPS WALMART HIRES

Original review: April 6, 2022

I took my vehicle to the Rutherford location so that I can shop while getting my oil changed. We were driving to Virginia Beach for my children’s Spring break. Well the next day after the oil change, my check engine and service park assist light came on. Took it back to Walmart and they made every excuse and never did anything to rectify the situation. I then took my vehicle to be inspected by a mechanic and was informed that my 02 sensor had a lot of oil on it and was damaged. I contacted Walmart’s corporate dept and have yet to hear back from anyone! So upset!!! Our trip was delayed and I spent unnecessary additional money!!! My vehicle is not old at all!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2022

I used to take all my vehicles to Walmart for their oil changes due to the convenience, but for the past year of 2021, and so far 2022, they have made me wait for almost 2 hrs for a tire change and/or oil change each time I’ve tried get one done, and I say tried because I always end up having to leave. The first time I even had an appointment! The employees act like they don’t want to work when it’s a little cold outside and they attempt to discourage you about leaving your car with them by telling you the wait time in hopes that you say never mind. Now if you leave your car after their warning they will literally let it sit there and won’t work on it for HOURS! I guess to just show you that you should have listened, smh. I won’t take any of my cars there from this point forward. It’s a shame because I was a loyal customer, and they can fact-check that by just pulling up my name in their system.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Do not bring your car to this Walmart. They hire very bad mechanics that will destroy your car and blame you if complain about it. Beware. They have stripped my oil filter cap, didn't put screws in plastic under my car, new leaky battery of acid which I only had for a short time, sold me a bad tire which bought 4 new ones from them and one was bad, didn't balance tires correctly, so they told me to not come back. Instead of hiring good mechanics. I have gave them a lot of business too. So beware, they can do it to you and your car too.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

Got oil change. It leaks and was overfilled. Returned to be told I didn't know what I was talking about. 5 employees all told me incorrect procedure for checking oil and refused to do it properly resulting in an overfill of oil. And they are still refusing to check the oil to manufacture guidelines. They insist that you do not check the oil on a cold engine and don't wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the oil to drain down.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

In March 2019 I purchased 4 Radar tires from Walmart located in Ormond Beach, Florida. After less than 16,000 miles two of the tires needed to be replaced due to metal bands inside the tire/s was determined to be nonroad worthy. Though the tires were sold with a 45,000 mile warranty, the manager in Automotive inspected the tire/s and advised me all 4 tires needed to be replaced at my expense. If you as a buyer needs tires for your vehicle, avoid this location.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

I took my vehicle to get an oil change, new oil filter, and an air filter. After 2 1/2 hrs waiting, on my way home my check engine light came on. Now I have to pay to get a diagnostic test done, before they make themselves accountable. Test has to "prove" it was their fault per manager, Mr. **.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Had to deal with Walmart in Panama City Beach with friends for a week-long vacation and upon needing assistance with oil change, tire, and review of the cooling system to address overheating, they took 2 hours to see us with no one else waiting. Service staff weren't professional and provided incomplete service, requiring us to go another place.

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Company Information