Wal-Mart Oil and Lube
Based on 54 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Wal-Mart Tire & Lube

Last updated: April 30, 2018

896 Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 30, 2018

Walmart Auto Service, Ashley Circle, Charleston, SC. Wife took my Lexus in for an oil change. She attempted to start the car after the oil change. It would not start. After several attempts she finally got it started but it was running very rough and the check engine light came on. The car was running perfectly before she took it in and the check engine light was not on. She went back in and explain to the service manager what was going on. She felt as though he was blowing her off. Because he said he would check their work but there was nothing in the scope of the work they performed that would cause the problem. After the service manager supposedly looked at it and of course found nothing my wife went back out to the car. same problem hard starting and rough running. She left Walmart headed to our home which is a short 3-mile drive.

The car stalled in the middle of one of the busiest intersections in the city. She got the car restarted and headed back home. After two more stalls she pulled into a church parking lot and called me. I grabbed my code reader and headed to where she was at. When I got there I attempted to start the car and it was just as she described. I plugged in my code reader and found two codes were thrown. I attempted to clear the codes but they would not clear. We decided to lock it up and leave it where it was until Monday morning. This morning we went over to the car after several attempts to start the car we finally got it going but it was huffing and coughing. and had no power to pull.

I decided to call my mechanic and have it towed to his shop. The shop sent one of his guys over with a tow dolly. I explained to the guy from the shop our problem, told him the trouble codes and when the problem arose. He said it sounded like a bad mass air flow sensor. He then pulled the hood and asked us to come look at the air filter box. My wife exclaimed I see the problem. I looked at the box and saw the wire harness unplugged. The mechanic plugged up the wire terminal and told me to start it. The car started up and begin running perfectly. I plugged in my code reader and cleared the codes. The mechanic told me there would be no charge. I slipped him a 20 buck tip and we were on our way home.

We got off lucky because if I had of taken it to a Lexus dealer it would have cost over $200. I purposely did not look under my hood because I did not want to mess with it. I wanted it to be as found by a certified shop. The root cause of the problem was the Walmart employee performing the service failed to plug up the connector to the Mass air flow sensor after removing the air filter box to check the air filter. The Walmart shop supervisor did not perform a thorough inspection after my wife's initial complaint. We are done with Walmart and their crappy customer service and arrogant attitude in handling problems.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Took my car for a router oil change before a long trip. While driving on the trip heard a pop and car died. Oil was all over then motor especially near the filter. After towing back to home state took it back to Wal-Mart. The tech proceeded to remove the filter and attempted to start the car even while it was at an angle in the tow dolly I rented. The piston rod was broken due to lack of oil. The claims dept made those decision before talking to the mechanic. They had me take the car to and also took over 14 days to get back to me when the decision was already made before all the evidence was submitted. I urge you all DO NOT GO TO WAL-MART FOR AUTO SERVICE OF ANY KIND. The most expensive mistake of my life.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Well the only reason I used them is because we shop at Walmart. But over the years they have made a lot of mistakes. This problem isn't about the problem I had with my car, but how they handled it. My wife got a flat right after getting her oil change. We went there with no problems, we left there with a leak. So the flat isn't a big deal, $10 fix, or less if I do it. How they handled my call was a big deal. The guy just kept telling me they didn't do it. "We fix tires, we don't give flats." I told him, "I am not saying you guys did it, or even if you did, that you meant to." He just kept cutting me off saying how they don't give flats. Overall I was calling to let them know to be more careful if it did happen there, but we never got that far. I will never use them again.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Below is the email I have sent several upper level management members at Walmart including the CEO. I have made complaints with the BBB, Attorney Generals Office, and the Federal Trade Commission. I have not received my refund as indicated by the insurance company representative. This representative provided false information to FedEx to delay the receiving of my refund of $483.86 as indicated on 4/12/18 by J. ** with Claims Management. As of 4/13/18, I have not received my refund for my repairs. I have never experienced so may games and unethical service from a company. On 4/12/18, I was informed by J. ** at the Claims center that my check would be over-nighted to me.

On today 4/13/18, I received an email and voicemail stating that the zip code was not valid. This information was verified with him on 4/12/18. It is clear to me that Walmart wants to play games with me and not refund the money owed to me. Moreover, I have no choice other than to file a lawsuit against Walmart for lost wages and emotional distress. This process has been going on since 4/5/18 and it should not have had to resort to this. I am hoping that someone in this company behaves ethically in this manner before we go to court.

Email sent to Walmart: On 4/5/18, I took my vehicle to Walmart in Pine Bluff, AR for an oil change. Upon determining the type of oil my car used. I received my oil change. After waiting for 1.5 hours or so. I was informed that my vehicle was ready. When I went outside, my car was parked in the back and not on the side as other vehicles were. I asked the technician (** male with dreads). A few minutes later, I went to my car and walked around it to look at my tires and rims and then I started it up to realize that my oil percentage was not reset. This caused me to pop my hood to check to see if I had an oil change. Upon opening my hood, I saw motor oil all over the bar and the frame and on the side close to the window wiper fluid reservoir.

There was also a lot of black oil in an area next to the filter. After seeing this, I went back in and asked for a manager and asked a technician, named Cedric to come look at the oil everywhere. The technician attempted to wipe the area off but I told him not to. I went back in and asked one of my acquaintance to come look at the mess and condition they left my car in. She and her daughter came outside to view the oil. About 20 minutes later, the manager Kennis came out and I address my concerns and pointed out to him all of the areas where the oils located and explained to him that it was unacceptable.

I requested a refund and stressed to him that I have been up there for over 2 hours and I was late for an appointment at work. He informed that he would not give me a refund because the oil change was completed and he could give me a discount. I asked him if the store manager was there, he indicated that she was not and he was the highest member of management there. I informed him that his offer was unacceptable and that I will receive my refund today. I informed him that the person who changed my oil should be fired and he should be because of his poor customer service. He walked back in the store.

The technician (Cedric indicated that the person (Bam) who did the oil change did not wipe the oil off and should have. He drove the car into the shop and they (Cedric and his co-worker). Later a manager name Bernard - Food Manager, came out to the shop area. I called the police and requested for them to come out so that I could make a police report due to my issue and to have everything on file in case there was damage to my car.

Cedric and his co-worker sprayed the engine with water to clean it but did not get rid of the oil next to the oil filter area. I asked them to do it again. We could not see, so someone got a shop light. They sprayed the water by the oil filter to get rid of the oil and blew the excess water off. I asked if the water will affect the engine and they said no. My car was backed out and I got into it to leave. Once I made it around to the front, I saw a police officer and explained to her everything that happened. The Manager name Bernard came out to the car by me and the police officer. While the officer was writing her report, I called 1-800- Walmart and informed the representative what was going on and she indicated that it would take 3-5 days for the store manager to contact me.

She indicated that they will send a message for her to call me. I requested a supervisor and the supervisor disconnected the call. While standing there, I saw water still in the area by the oil filter. I drove to the back and the technician with the dread used a machine to suck the water off the area. I went back in to find out the real name of the person who changed my oil and requested to speak to the female manager about the situation and asked her why did she not come to look at the condition of my car to see what the issue was. She indicated that she was the manager for the inside of Automotive. I left and returned to work. My car had difficulty accelerating once I got onto the freeway. When I made it to the office, I checked under the hood and it the water was back in the area by the oil filter.

Once I got off of work, I check again and the water was still present with a ring of oil around it. I called back again and I was provided with the telephone number of David, who is the Market manager. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he informed me that a message was sent to David and I will receive a call. On 4/09/18, I received a call from Scott Abbot from Claim Management who did not leave his telephone number, but left his email and fax number. On the voicemail, he indicated that I needed to take my car to a ASE certified mechanic or dealership if I haven’t to determine if damage was done to the car.

Later that afternoon, I emailed him and informed him that I would on tomorrow and that I had videos I could provide per his request in the email. I attempted to attach the files but they were too large. He indicated that I can put the videos on a CD and mail it to him. I informed him that my computer does not have a CD drive and I was not going to keep going back and forward.

On 4/10/18, I took my car to Fletcher Dodge and informed them about the oil change, poor acceleration, and horrible gas mileage. After the technicians reviewed the car, they determined that the oil filter housing was cracked and cannot be replaced. The technician, Darin, called Scott **, the claims manager and left a message due to him not answering. I called him. I emailed Scott and called several times to receive assistance and informed him that I was at the dealership. I informed him that the vehicle had to be repaired and had to be fixed. I called and left a voicemail for his supervisor, and I did not receive a call.

I contacted Walmart- Pine Bluff and talked to the store manager and she indicated that there is nothing they could do since their insurance was dealing with it. I asked for the Market Manager's information and called the office. I spoke to Amy and she indicated that he was not in the office. I waited for about 1 hour and I called back explaining to her that I do not have $500 to pay for a repair that I should not even be experiencing in addition to missing work due to a $32 oil change. She indicated that she talked to the Market Manager and he indicated that he was going to call me. Once my car was repaired, I contacted Claim Management and could not get a representative on the telephone and I called the Market Management office and I was unable to reach anyone.

At 5:10 p.m, I received an email from Scott Abbott indicating that he attempted to reach the Service Manager and Darin but no one answered. I informed him that I had just left from up there and return and he indicated that he has not spoken to him. I emailed him all of the documentation regarding the need for the repair and he did not return any emails or calls until after the car was repaired.

The repair process took 2 hours and I waited for 30- 40 minutes before I told them to make the repairs after several attempts to receive help from Walmart staff and the Claims Management staff. I contacted Scott via email at 1:58 pm after Darin, service technician attempted to reach him. Moreover, on 4/10/18, I had to pay $483.68 that I had to take out of my savings account. No one at Walmart is holding anyone accountable and I am receiving the runaround and unacceptable service. I have missed several hours from work due to this horrible experience.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Maybe I am crazier than I realize. You be the judge... Would this upset you? I went to Wal-Mart to get a simple oil change on my truck (my first mistake). They told me when I got there that the oil change bay was empty so it would not be long. Oil changes take about 10 minutes so I looked around for 20. Came back... no truck. Trying to be patient. So I just sat. After over an hour and my truck was still not done I asked what on Earth was going on. The kid behind the desk informs me they have a computer that randomly picks a customer to have the manager come and look at the work and sign off on it, but the manager was not available so they are waiting for him.

I told the kid that was not acceptable. The work is done, I am the customer waiting to pay, and that I am overriding their manager's inspection of my truck and I want to leave now. Please bring my truck up. He talked to the mechanic and they both refused. I informed them that, "You cannot legally hold my truck when I am demanding it and willing to make payment." Still refused. So I told them that I am not obligated to wait for their manager and if they do not bring my truck around and allow me to pay that amount to theft and I will call the police.

Well that got their attention and they finally got the manager there who still refused to release my truck until he looked at. Fortunately, once he finally got there, he looked at it and finally let me have MY truck back. So would this upset you to be forced to wait an extra hour just so a manager who was too busy to show up could look at you car/truck for 30 seconds? It upset me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: April 5, 2018

My wife brought the car for oil change (synthetic oil @ $50) and after that, one tire has very low pressure. Luckily, I was able to pull in and inflate it otherwise there would be an accident. I can say that there are careless and lousy people there.

Original review: April 3, 2018

My son brought his car in for a routine oil change and when his car was returned to him the wiper arms were damaged. They refuse to take responsibility and when he brought it to their attention they got defensive and yelled at him. My son had just taken me to a DR appt that same afternoon (right before he went to get the oil changed) and the wipers were down where they belong when they are off. They are now laying vertical on the windshield when in the off position.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Tire change - Is anybody having a problem with claims and all their excuses? My rims were damaged by Walmart and they tried to tell me that it was already there but yet no one said anything to me about it. Now claims is giving me the runaround. Please contact ** as I am thinking of taking action and would like to hear stories on how often they do this. Thank you.

Original review: March 28, 2018

In December 2017 I purchased two tires at the Walmart store in Okemos, Michigan. Trying to deal with the 'service' personnel was a frustrating joke. I was at Walmart, in the auto service parking lot 10 minutes before they were to open. I then waited 25 minutes for them to actually open. When I did make it into the service area, I was told that the tires they had offered in an online ad, a copy of which I had brought in with me, was not available. Of course, they had OTHER tires available at a cost of $35.00 dollars per tire over the one that had been advertised. There were up-charges for about everything including balancing, and stems.

After waiting more than an hour after they said they would be, I left with two new tires. Moving to today, March 26, 2018. Three months after the purchase, as I was driving down a busy street, the tire started making noise, lots of noise. I was about 1 block from Bell Tire, so I pulled in there to see what was going on. To make a long story short, I now have a brand new $94.00 tire and a lot of anger. The tire had shredded from the inside out and was way beyond repair. I didn't even think to go back to Walmart. I deciding that going back to Walmart was more grief than I was willing to go for.

I took the shredded tire to Walmart and I was informed that since I had refused the warranty they had no responsibility to do anything. Nothing. I do remember refusing what they referred to as an 'EXTENDED' warranty. It never occurred to me that the tires didn't have ANY warranty! Lesson learned. I will be sharing this story with anyone I can get to listen. Bad service, switch and bait tactics, horrible experience all around. I should have stuck to my commitment to NEVER shop at Walmart for any reason.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I spent my ENTIRE day here, only for them to tell me that they didn't have the part to fix my tire, so 3.5 hours to get an oil change. They did refer me to Sears which was great and fast. Then when I left Sears I went to wash my windshield which I specifically asked the person at the desk at Walmart if they were going to top off the fluids because my windshield washer fluid was out. She said yes they do all that for you. Then when I go to try it it was empty and the detailed receipt said I "declined" the washer fluid. So I drag all 3 of my kids back to Walmart for the second time, wait in a line of 6 people to BUY washer fluid.

When I got to the counter I told them I should Not have to buy this since it was supposed to be included in my service and I was here for 3.5 hours earlier. The tech said, "oh yeah our machine for that isn't working." Then the desk lady said, “I told you that and read it off to you I guess you didn't hear me.” WHAT!? I told her, “No, I asked you if it would be filled because it's out and now it's still out and I've wasted the entire day here. And now I still have to pay extra for washer fluid to fill it myself?” Which I did. She rang it up and I paid another couple bucks on top of the $40+ I spent there early. Very frustrated! Will not be back ever!

Original review: March 13, 2018

A couple of weeks ago...I took my truck in for oil change. Got standard because is it just had a tune up and all I needed was oil change and knew they were SUPPOSE to use Castrol oil. The next day...I decided to check oil. It was way over! And dirty. I took pics and showed them to people and they said it was too far over. Looked like they just ADDED TO THE DIRTY OIL...ENOUGH FOR AN ENTIRE OIL CHANGE. AND CHARGED ME FOR AN EXTRA QUART. Back passenger tire has a slow leak. It needed air. They wrote on report they checked them. Bull! Went back. Manager had them change it again. Gave me a lil money for gas.

The truck is sputtering and backfiring real bad. Shouldn't...just got a tune up. Ran good when I took it in. THEN...after this oil change they left my truck on. Guess they couldn’t hear radio. But I was ok until I went to change a headlight bulb and noticed…they did not replace oil cap. What really makes me mad is I wonder just how often they did this kind of thing to me but I trusted them not to check. I take 2 to 3 vehicles there religiously. Well I'm no longer religious. I do not trust them AT ALL. AND THIS MAKES ME FEEL THEY DO THIS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY TO UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE. IT'S A RIP OFF WALMART!!! FIX MY TRUCK!

Original review: March 12, 2018

Walmart Tire & Lube in Wynne, Arkansas refused to replace a new battery on my 2011 Dodge Avenger 2.4L because the front driver tire has to be removed. The mechanic was like, "Nope we cannot do that" and they were acting rude. According to their website, they would replace the battery. They have placed undue stress on me. My car died there and at first they simply did almost did not want to boost my car. Never again for Walmart Tire & Lube in Wynne, Arkansas. Very disappointed and upset.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Walmart, 101 N Congress Avenue, Lake Park, Florida 33403. I have in the past been happy of Walmart's convenient shopping while getting my car's oil change convenience, for about 1 year for my '06 Buick LaCrosse and about 6 months for my 10 Chevy Camaro. Okay I went in on July 4 as normal shopping. Dropped both vehicles off. Gave them more than 1 hour as promised to be ready, I noticed I didn't see my usual work team so yes I was nervous. A guy with long dress was walking in looking mean and not happy so my son said, "Mom no one here looks ready to work today. Let's come back". WOW! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED. When I got back my Camaro tire sensor light wouldn't go off. I immediately smelled like a burning and smoke came from under the hood, I circled around the parking lot. Asked for manager, he took car back. Said would clean off spilled oil. Brung car back.

I drove home. I still smelled this burning was so loud it even came through vents in car, while riding it's in air around too. Brung my vehicle back three days to Walmart. Same burning. Now also leaking in my driveway. OIL EVERYWHERE. Car wasn't even keeping oil in and the manager says it had to already be like that, so wait. For my last oil changes Walmart has done them, why in my invoice receipts nothing regarding any leaks while getting my car service, mind you I always get regular maintenance on my vehicles. I only started at Walmart because of convenience. Now my Chevy Camaro is ruined because of Walmart. Now I'm looking into Lawyer to help Sue them. They shouldn't be allowed to hire anyone to work in a repair or service shop of a big company who I thought was accredited, I even tried to contact management about my ordeal. Left countless messages. Still nothing done.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I'm very dissatisfied with the service of local Walmart. After having to wait 2 hours for oil change in my car, I took it in for a new oil change. Having just bought it I wanted to know everything was new and done. Before going in my car's engine bay had been cleaned. Been driving for couple of weeks now so I knew the normal driving smells of the car. Soon as I left the store on the way home I started to smell burning oil, when I got home I lifted the hood and saw oil had been spilled all over engine with what looked like no attempt to clean it up. Now lots of stains on plastic pieces and dealing with the smell. I WILL NEVER GO BACK.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

*Warning, please don't get your oil changed at the Wal-Mart on Wilmington Pike. They cut my son's oil sensor, and then said they didn't... we have filed a claim, hopefully we get this resolved. They could have just admitted it and replaced the 30 dollar part. Will never use Wal-Mart Oil and Lube again!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

First got car worked oil changed... immediate transmission problems. Try talking to them. They, "It's nothing we did''. Finally got one to listen. Said she would have the film reviewed. A week later still nothing. "The store manager intercepted it," she claims. Finally contacted the market manager. They refer me to insurance provider... now want more proof a month after the cars totaled. At my expense I am to tow it to another shop and have it re-examined. While this is all going on I had to shop online. Half my order got delivered. The other half was returned as insufficient address but Wal-Mart still billed me for all of it and refused to refund... giving me the same runaround.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I ordered tires online from Wal-Mart in Plainwell MI. When I came for my appointment @ 11:00 am to have them installed. I was ignored by the staff. One staff member behind the counter told me she is not clocked in yet. I was told that I had to wait for two hours. I came back & waited for over an hour when they started and was told I'm all set to go. After driving away, I noticed my sensor light was on and blinking. I went to my dealer today where I purchased the car and had them align the tires and asked them to check to why the sensor light was on and blinking. They found part of a sensor that was broken.

I drove back to Wal-Mart to speak to the manager and showed her the piece of the broken sensor. I was told that they documented that the sensor was found rolling around in the tire. I was not told that they found it broken when I left that day it was serviced. It could of saved me at least $62.49 to diagnose. I paid an additional $99.33 for the replaced sensor and $97.91 for labor. Total extra expense was $259.73 that I had to pay for choosing Wal-Mart to install my tires. Lesson learned, do not go to Wal-Mart to get your car serviced. Run!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I walked into Walmart and Pine City today cuz I needed a headlight and an oil change. There was five guys standing around. Took them over an hour and a half. They took my whole car apart. Ruined everything. Had to take it to the dealer cuz when I left I heard a noise. Ridiculous. Stay away from Walmart in Pine City. All they do is sit and ** the whole time. Wasted my day my time. Didn't know what the hell they're doing. I don't think they're certified mechanics at all. They should be shut down.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Walmart Rt 9 Old Bridge NJ. I bought 2 tires online. Received quickly. Went to Walmart to have installed. First the lady at the service desk had me walk across the store to layaway for a service receipt to be able to get the tires put on. I asked why? I had the tires in the trunk and bought them online. She said it was company policy. The lady at layaway said no I did not need one and would call over to the auto center. When I returned to the automotive service desk and gave my information again to the same lady. At that time I noticed the same three cars in the bays. Already 20 min have passed. I overheard service lady ask a worker in the garage if the car for a oil change was done. She got a reply of yes. Another worker came to the service area and told the manager the car he was working on needed 1 new tire.

I then waited another 30 min standing by the windows watching, I could see no one working on any of the cars. So I asked how long would it be for my car. She said I was next to come in. Again I watched for another 30 minutes now being 80 minutes since I arrived. I noticed a car pulled up to the door. The driver got out and all the workers jacked up his car and something was repaired quickly and he drove off. The driver never came in to the service desk. The car for the oil change was still there 1 hr finished. All three of the same cars were still there in the bays. This is a 6 bay garage. 2 of the bays were filled with tires. 3 bays had a car and 1 bay was empty. I complained to the Manager Bob of what I observed. Bob went right to the workers' defense telling me everyone was working on the cars the best they could.

I explained that everyone was hanging out in the bay where many tires were dropped off and they were standing around talking as a few of them moved tires around. The manager continued to argue with me saying everyone was working on the cars, he said, he even brought extra workers in on their day off to sort out the tires in the bay. He pointed out the worker now putting a tire on a tire machine. This was the worker that told him 30 minutes ago how the car he was working on needed 1 new tire. Bob the manager pointed to the car for the oil change. I told him it was done an hour ago and still sitting there. Where is this manager's head? 15 more min passed as the manager was still practically calling me a liar and arguing with me. Saying I was wrong of what was going on in the garage.

The bay that was empty all this time. A worker pulled another white car in before mine. I was told I was next. No cars got worked on and pulled out all the time I was there (1 hour 35 min). Not even the one the oil change that was finished. I told Bob the service manager I had enough that I would give him a bad review online. I would call and complain to his boss. His reply was for me to look up and call corporate when I asked for the number. I asked for my key I wanted to leave. Another service lady there said to me this happens all the time. That only one worker works there in the garage and that he was on break. I went to Pep Boys about 2000 feet away. Great service.

I would never go back to Walmart Auto service or recommend anyone to go there. I will never even buy another tire there as I bought a few in the past. This manager covers for his workers' very poor performance and lack of working. Yes very unsatisfied and if corporate looked up the time of people paying for service they would find at least during my visit no one got checked out unless it was a pick up from earlier in the day. This would show no service being done. 12/15/17 3:00 pm to 4:40 pm.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Son had his oil changed at Columbia, TN. Walmart store 192. We found out today when we took it for another oil change at Walmart that the last person had torched the oil plug so tight that the oil was leaking and they couldn't change it. If plug removed it will warp the oil pan and that will have to be replaced. We were told by our mechanic it will cost close to $500 to fix. This is a new car and he is going to college in another town. When we called Walmart about it, we were told they do not take the oil out by the plug anymore. That they have something that sucks the oil out at the dipstick. I have never heard such bull in my life. Will never recommend Walmart for anything!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I bought 4 Douglas Tires from Walmart in July 2017. They have a 45,000 mile tread wear warranty. It is now Nov 2017 and tires are down to the wear bar. I put just a little over 10,000 miles on tires and they are so worn, 2 tires have plugs and 1 will not hold air. I took tires to Walmart, asked them to prorate and honor the warranty. All I wanted was 2 new tires. Because I did not have the tires installed by Walmart or service station (my brother mounted and balanced with professional equipment) they would not honor the warranty. Told me to contact the manufacture. I talked to the manager, showed him the tires. He said, “Well, they are not on rims and there is a plug right there”. I said, “They are worn to the wear bar and so worn out I had to buy new ones".

There are plugs in tires because they are worn out! I only had tires for 4 months, put 10,000 miles on them. I do not have a work order dated when the tires were installed. They could not help me...I showed him my dated receipt, my vehicle service records (dated and mileage recorded), said my inspection sticker is more proof of date and mileage. I bought from Walmart and they sold me tires with a mileage warranty, not the manufacture. (They should honor the warranty and take it up with the manufacture themselves!) They refused to honor warranty. Basically being a do it yourself mechanic, Walmart warranty does not apply ---- they do not state this or tell you when buying tires and you refuse their installation (they say free installation, yet charge you for mount and balancing each tire).

They also charged me $2.50 each tire when purchased for tire disposal of the old ones, that never happened. So aggravated by Walmart policy and how they are never held accountable for not honoring warranties. I know I am only 1 of hundreds of people that have had these problems with Walmart. I tried to find information to contact manufacture - Douglas Tires are made by a subsidiary of Goodyear. I keep getting the runaround and no confirmed answers!!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Went to Walmart for a simple oil change. I'd went a year prior and figured since I had a good experience I would go again. Everything was fine with my car when I left my house, I live less than a mile from the nearest Walmart. I went in and was told I would be ready in 30 minutes. My car was done and I was notified. When I got back into my vehicle I turned the ignition and placed my foot on the break and noticed that it went all the way to the floor. I was skeptical as to why it was like this but figured it may correct itself as I drove. Drove a bit and then the brake light came on. I went straight back to Walmart and reported my findings and of course everyone denied damaging my brake line. My car is not new I will admit, but has been running fine up until they pulled it out of the bay. Brake line still damaged. I will NEVER take another vehicle to Walmart for service!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I went to 918 Bandera Rd, San Antonio Texas location for an oil change and asked for a conventional service which includes 5W-30 oil and a filter so they took my car for the service. After 10 minutes I received a phone call saying they won't be able to do this service because my car has to have a more expensive full synthetic oil on it... So I asked why? They said the manufacturers said it... I went to the box glove and pulled my owner's manual where clearly states I have the choice to use both and it won't affect the warranty (the dealership always performed 5w-30 for me) but there was a Hispanic man in charge who had a bad attitude and didn't wanna even take a look of the owner's manual book. So they pulled my car out shop and denied the service. It's sad to see people like this working miserable lives in places where they don't want to be...

Let's give a chance to more skilled people who actually want to work and know how to do things the right way or at least listen to customers and learn. I called the 1800 customer service number which didn't help much just saying I have ask to talk with the store manager, which I tried to do but one employee didn't allow me just saying he was at lunch and asked him over the phone about my situation and ** instructed them to denied to perform the service... I hope this review helps someone else and avoid dealing with stubborn incompetent people from this store and support local businesses. You might think Walmart is huge and my business won't make any difference... Wait to see how losing one customer at a time works. Thank God we have social media and more choices...

I will go to Amazon and buy the oil and filter online and get free shipping straight to the small mechanic shop across the street and save money. Walmart wants to charge $45 for this service... Compare to $25 in oil and filter from Amazon plus $15 to the mechanic shop in labor so I still saved $5 bucks. Thanks Walmart for being rude, incompetent and stubborn since it helps me to realized I can get more quality for less and watch out since Amazon is doing great taking your customers away... One by one. Good luck to everyone.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Tires are smaller than normal and look funny on car since the idiots at Wal-Mart did not read instructions. Much worse they broke 2 studs on wheel and tried to hide it, then lied. Since I am crippled I am now stranded with nothing to drive 1 week before surgery with no time or money to fix. I will be stranded for who knows how long now. Do NOT go there for mounting, it will cost you hundreds in repairs!!! Or worse - since they pretended nothing was wrong when it is unsafe to drive you could have an accident and be maimed or kill somebody. OTHER SITES LIKE WALMART.COM WILL NOT LET ME SUBMIT A BAD STAR REVIEW, LOCKED OUT.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Omaha Wal-Mart on N. 99th St changed oil in our 03 Frontier. Got it back home and checked the vehicle and saw gashes in the bumper on each side of the front license plate, the same distance on the left and right from the license plate frame. One of the gashes cut all the way through about an inch vertically, you can see a small fracture line going down from the gash. Just hand washed the car yesterday, so I know it wasn't there prior. Pick up time was 3:10 pm.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I have tried several times to get my oil changed in our cars and I am always told they don't have time. To come back earlier in the day on another day. But if you do they still say at least a 3 or 4 hr wait for a change. For one thing I work and cannot be there whenever they open and for another it doesn't take an hr to do 1 oil change.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Always friendly and courteous. They have the best oil on the market. They will do you right not always fast but they have so many people that need oil changes. They will do other things as well like restoring headlights and tire changes etc. Burgess Road in Harrisonburg is my favorite Wal-Mart.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I went in to get a tire patch. I sat there 3 hours just for them to tell me they couldn't patch and they'd order one and it would be in the next day. Well it didnt show up the next day for starters, but also found someone that would repair the tire. The whole time I waited they was all playing around walking in and out of the garage.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I will never go again. I waited an hour to get an oil change while I do some shopping when I left. I kept smelling something burning but I figured they must have spilled some oil when changing it. The next day I called them. They said they don't check that kind of problems so I checked it to find my oil cap missing so I went to Wal-Mart and they apologized and topped it off and said if I can wait for the manager cause he was busy. I Will Never Go Back.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

On 10 July Walmart replaced a battery on a 2010 Infiniti. When removing the battery, acid spilled on the right fender. In a few days the acid wore through the paint to bare metal. Walmart claims no responsibility, claiming they always cover the fenders when doing work under the hood. But there is no other logical explanation for the bare metal spots on the fender. So now I face a $500 bill to repair the fender. No more trips to Walmart.

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Company Information