Find an Auto Service and Repair partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart Oil and Lube?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: April 4, 2020

This was in Portland Texas. It varies greatly depending on location! Many things are better with service workers in Portland TX. Most of the service workers are polite & engaged in whatever the task is they are working on.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I guess the saying you get what you pay for applies when getting car serviced here. It was cheap beating many other companies' prices, but customer service was not the best as well as how helpful and courteous they were. Wait time was about average. Overall, you can't complain when compared to the price. 4 star overall.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I like the fact that most of the time, I can get in and out quickly. The staff is straight to the point. I wish they let us know more if they notice anything wrong. I like that they are open a majority of the time. You can shop while waiting for your car.

Original review: April 2, 2020

This is the best price for a Dodge Diesel Oil change. They are fast and get it done correctly. Only problem was the oil change person was using a Metric wrench and not a SAE wrench to loosen the oil plug.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Service was quick and very detailed. Check was awesome with cashier went over what services were performed and was very polite and thanked me for shopping Walmart. He also checked out my other purchases and held the door for me to get out with my cart.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Very clean and organized service. Fast, courteous, friendly and affordable. Called and they scheduled an appointment for my truck to he serviced and gave me the exact details and the process to take place.

Original review: March 31, 2020

The road hazard service is a joke. 75% of the time when I have taken a tire to be fixed I was turned away because they did not have enough help. The last time I brought in a tire to have repaired that was not under their road hazard service I was told they could not repair the tire because the hole was too close to the sidewall. When I took the tire to a different tire shop they laughed because the hole was almost 2 inches away from the sidewall. This is just Walmart ploy to get you to buy a new tire. Very deceptive practice.

Original review: March 30, 2020

It's a hit or miss when it comes to wait times, it just depends how busy they are. The price is great however, as I am one of those "lucky" ones who needs an oil change with synthetic oil, which can be quite expensive. The service is always friendly as well.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I arrived to get an oil change. I was greeted by an employee. He then told me the price of the oil change and I permitted them to do the work. The wait was a little longer than expected but I needed an oil change really bad.

Original review: March 28, 2020

Auto department (34109) is not managed well. Personnel seem to be unfocused. I went in for a tire rotation and ended up with an oil change- wrong oil. Took five hours to get tire rotation and two oil changes.

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Company Information