Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty
Wal-Mart Oil and Lube
3.12/5

Wal-Mart Tire & Lube

Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty

952 Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 5, 2018

My wife brought the car for oil change (synthetic oil @ $50) and after that, one tire has very low pressure. Luckily, I was able to pull in and inflate it otherwise there would be an accident. I can say that there are careless and lousy people there.

Original review: April 3, 2018

My son brought his car in for a routine oil change and when his car was returned to him the wiper arms were damaged. They refuse to take responsibility and when he brought it to their attention they got defensive and yelled at him. My son had just taken me to a DR appt that same afternoon (right before he went to get the oil changed) and the wipers were down where they belong when they are off. They are now laying vertical on the windshield when in the off position.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Tire change - Is anybody having a problem with claims and all their excuses? My rims were damaged by Walmart and they tried to tell me that it was already there but yet no one said anything to me about it. Now claims is giving me the runaround. Please contact ** as I am thinking of taking action and would like to hear stories on how often they do this. Thank you.

Original review: March 28, 2018

In December 2017 I purchased two tires at the Walmart store in Okemos, Michigan. Trying to deal with the 'service' personnel was a frustrating joke. I was at Walmart, in the auto service parking lot 10 minutes before they were to open. I then waited 25 minutes for them to actually open. When I did make it into the service area, I was told that the tires they had offered in an online ad, a copy of which I had brought in with me, was not available. Of course, they had OTHER tires available at a cost of $35.00 dollars per tire over the one that had been advertised. There were up-charges for about everything including balancing, and stems.

After waiting more than an hour after they said they would be, I left with two new tires. Moving to today, March 26, 2018. Three months after the purchase, as I was driving down a busy street, the tire started making noise, lots of noise. I was about 1 block from Bell Tire, so I pulled in there to see what was going on. To make a long story short, I now have a brand new $94.00 tire and a lot of anger. The tire had shredded from the inside out and was way beyond repair. I didn't even think to go back to Walmart. I deciding that going back to Walmart was more grief than I was willing to go for.

I took the shredded tire to Walmart and I was informed that since I had refused the warranty they had no responsibility to do anything. Nothing. I do remember refusing what they referred to as an 'EXTENDED' warranty. It never occurred to me that the tires didn't have ANY warranty! Lesson learned. I will be sharing this story with anyone I can get to listen. Bad service, switch and bait tactics, horrible experience all around. I should have stuck to my commitment to NEVER shop at Walmart for any reason.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I spent my ENTIRE day here, only for them to tell me that they didn't have the part to fix my tire, so 3.5 hours to get an oil change. They did refer me to Sears which was great and fast. Then when I left Sears I went to wash my windshield which I specifically asked the person at the desk at Walmart if they were going to top off the fluids because my windshield washer fluid was out. She said yes they do all that for you. Then when I go to try it it was empty and the detailed receipt said I "declined" the washer fluid. So I drag all 3 of my kids back to Walmart for the second time, wait in a line of 6 people to BUY washer fluid.

When I got to the counter I told them I should Not have to buy this since it was supposed to be included in my service and I was here for 3.5 hours earlier. The tech said, "oh yeah our machine for that isn't working." Then the desk lady said, “I told you that and read it off to you I guess you didn't hear me.” WHAT!? I told her, “No, I asked you if it would be filled because it's out and now it's still out and I've wasted the entire day here. And now I still have to pay extra for washer fluid to fill it myself?” Which I did. She rang it up and I paid another couple bucks on top of the $40+ I spent there early. Very frustrated! Will not be back ever!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: March 13, 2018

A couple of weeks ago...I took my truck in for oil change. Got standard because is it just had a tune up and all I needed was oil change and knew they were SUPPOSE to use Castrol oil. The next day...I decided to check oil. It was way over! And dirty. I took pics and showed them to people and they said it was too far over. Looked like they just ADDED TO THE DIRTY OIL...ENOUGH FOR AN ENTIRE OIL CHANGE. AND CHARGED ME FOR AN EXTRA QUART. Back passenger tire has a slow leak. It needed air. They wrote on report they checked them. Bull! Went back. Manager had them change it again. Gave me a lil money for gas.

The truck is sputtering and backfiring real bad. Shouldn't...just got a tune up. Ran good when I took it in. THEN...after this oil change they left my truck on. Guess they couldn’t hear radio. But I was ok until I went to change a headlight bulb and noticed…they did not replace oil cap. What really makes me mad is I wonder just how often they did this kind of thing to me but I trusted them not to check. I take 2 to 3 vehicles there religiously. Well I'm no longer religious. I do not trust them AT ALL. AND THIS MAKES ME FEEL THEY DO THIS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY TO UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE. IT'S A RIP OFF WALMART!!! FIX MY TRUCK!

Original review: March 12, 2018

Walmart Tire & Lube in Wynne, Arkansas refused to replace a new battery on my 2011 Dodge Avenger 2.4L because the front driver tire has to be removed. The mechanic was like, "Nope we cannot do that" and they were acting rude. According to their website, they would replace the battery. They have placed undue stress on me. My car died there and at first they simply did almost did not want to boost my car. Never again for Walmart Tire & Lube in Wynne, Arkansas. Very disappointed and upset.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Walmart, 101 N Congress Avenue, Lake Park, Florida 33403. I have in the past been happy of Walmart's convenient shopping while getting my car's oil change convenience, for about 1 year for my '06 Buick LaCrosse and about 6 months for my 10 Chevy Camaro. Okay I went in on July 4 as normal shopping. Dropped both vehicles off. Gave them more than 1 hour as promised to be ready, I noticed I didn't see my usual work team so yes I was nervous. A guy with long dress was walking in looking mean and not happy so my son said, "Mom no one here looks ready to work today. Let's come back". WOW! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED. When I got back my Camaro tire sensor light wouldn't go off. I immediately smelled like a burning and smoke came from under the hood, I circled around the parking lot. Asked for manager, he took car back. Said would clean off spilled oil. Brung car back.

I drove home. I still smelled this burning was so loud it even came through vents in car, while riding it's in air around too. Brung my vehicle back three days to Walmart. Same burning. Now also leaking in my driveway. OIL EVERYWHERE. Car wasn't even keeping oil in and the manager says it had to already be like that, so wait. For my last oil changes Walmart has done them, why in my invoice receipts nothing regarding any leaks while getting my car service, mind you I always get regular maintenance on my vehicles. I only started at Walmart because of convenience. Now my Chevy Camaro is ruined because of Walmart. Now I'm looking into Lawyer to help Sue them. They shouldn't be allowed to hire anyone to work in a repair or service shop of a big company who I thought was accredited, I even tried to contact management about my ordeal. Left countless messages. Still nothing done.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I'm very dissatisfied with the service of local Walmart. After having to wait 2 hours for oil change in my car, I took it in for a new oil change. Having just bought it I wanted to know everything was new and done. Before going in my car's engine bay had been cleaned. Been driving for couple of weeks now so I knew the normal driving smells of the car. Soon as I left the store on the way home I started to smell burning oil, when I got home I lifted the hood and saw oil had been spilled all over engine with what looked like no attempt to clean it up. Now lots of stains on plastic pieces and dealing with the smell. I WILL NEVER GO BACK.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

*Warning, please don't get your oil changed at the Wal-Mart on Wilmington Pike. They cut my son's oil sensor, and then said they didn't... we have filed a claim, hopefully we get this resolved. They could have just admitted it and replaced the 30 dollar part. Will never use Wal-Mart Oil and Lube again!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

First got car worked oil changed... immediate transmission problems. Try talking to them. They, "It's nothing we did''. Finally got one to listen. Said she would have the film reviewed. A week later still nothing. "The store manager intercepted it," she claims. Finally contacted the market manager. They refer me to insurance provider... now want more proof a month after the cars totaled. At my expense I am to tow it to another shop and have it re-examined. While this is all going on I had to shop online. Half my order got delivered. The other half was returned as insufficient address but Wal-Mart still billed me for all of it and refused to refund... giving me the same runaround.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I ordered tires online from Wal-Mart in Plainwell MI. When I came for my appointment @ 11:00 am to have them installed. I was ignored by the staff. One staff member behind the counter told me she is not clocked in yet. I was told that I had to wait for two hours. I came back & waited for over an hour when they started and was told I'm all set to go. After driving away, I noticed my sensor light was on and blinking. I went to my dealer today where I purchased the car and had them align the tires and asked them to check to why the sensor light was on and blinking. They found part of a sensor that was broken.

I drove back to Wal-Mart to speak to the manager and showed her the piece of the broken sensor. I was told that they documented that the sensor was found rolling around in the tire. I was not told that they found it broken when I left that day it was serviced. It could of saved me at least $62.49 to diagnose. I paid an additional $99.33 for the replaced sensor and $97.91 for labor. Total extra expense was $259.73 that I had to pay for choosing Wal-Mart to install my tires. Lesson learned, do not go to Wal-Mart to get your car serviced. Run!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I walked into Walmart and Pine City today cuz I needed a headlight and an oil change. There was five guys standing around. Took them over an hour and a half. They took my whole car apart. Ruined everything. Had to take it to the dealer cuz when I left I heard a noise. Ridiculous. Stay away from Walmart in Pine City. All they do is sit and ** the whole time. Wasted my day my time. Didn't know what the hell they're doing. I don't think they're certified mechanics at all. They should be shut down.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Walmart Rt 9 Old Bridge NJ. I bought 2 tires online. Received quickly. Went to Walmart to have installed. First the lady at the service desk had me walk across the store to layaway for a service receipt to be able to get the tires put on. I asked why? I had the tires in the trunk and bought them online. She said it was company policy. The lady at layaway said no I did not need one and would call over to the auto center. When I returned to the automotive service desk and gave my information again to the same lady. At that time I noticed the same three cars in the bays. Already 20 min have passed. I overheard service lady ask a worker in the garage if the car for a oil change was done. She got a reply of yes. Another worker came to the service area and told the manager the car he was working on needed 1 new tire.

I then waited another 30 min standing by the windows watching, I could see no one working on any of the cars. So I asked how long would it be for my car. She said I was next to come in. Again I watched for another 30 minutes now being 80 minutes since I arrived. I noticed a car pulled up to the door. The driver got out and all the workers jacked up his car and something was repaired quickly and he drove off. The driver never came in to the service desk. The car for the oil change was still there 1 hr finished. All three of the same cars were still there in the bays. This is a 6 bay garage. 2 of the bays were filled with tires. 3 bays had a car and 1 bay was empty. I complained to the Manager Bob of what I observed. Bob went right to the workers' defense telling me everyone was working on the cars the best they could.

I explained that everyone was hanging out in the bay where many tires were dropped off and they were standing around talking as a few of them moved tires around. The manager continued to argue with me saying everyone was working on the cars, he said, he even brought extra workers in on their day off to sort out the tires in the bay. He pointed out the worker now putting a tire on a tire machine. This was the worker that told him 30 minutes ago how the car he was working on needed 1 new tire. Bob the manager pointed to the car for the oil change. I told him it was done an hour ago and still sitting there. Where is this manager's head? 15 more min passed as the manager was still practically calling me a liar and arguing with me. Saying I was wrong of what was going on in the garage.

The bay that was empty all this time. A worker pulled another white car in before mine. I was told I was next. No cars got worked on and pulled out all the time I was there (1 hour 35 min). Not even the one the oil change that was finished. I told Bob the service manager I had enough that I would give him a bad review online. I would call and complain to his boss. His reply was for me to look up and call corporate when I asked for the number. I asked for my key I wanted to leave. Another service lady there said to me this happens all the time. That only one worker works there in the garage and that he was on break. I went to Pep Boys about 2000 feet away. Great service.

I would never go back to Walmart Auto service or recommend anyone to go there. I will never even buy another tire there as I bought a few in the past. This manager covers for his workers' very poor performance and lack of working. Yes very unsatisfied and if corporate looked up the time of people paying for service they would find at least during my visit no one got checked out unless it was a pick up from earlier in the day. This would show no service being done. 12/15/17 3:00 pm to 4:40 pm.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Son had his oil changed at Columbia, TN. Walmart store 192. We found out today when we took it for another oil change at Walmart that the last person had torched the oil plug so tight that the oil was leaking and they couldn't change it. If plug removed it will warp the oil pan and that will have to be replaced. We were told by our mechanic it will cost close to $500 to fix. This is a new car and he is going to college in another town. When we called Walmart about it, we were told they do not take the oil out by the plug anymore. That they have something that sucks the oil out at the dipstick. I have never heard such bull in my life. Will never recommend Walmart for anything!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I bought 4 Douglas Tires from Walmart in July 2017. They have a 45,000 mile tread wear warranty. It is now Nov 2017 and tires are down to the wear bar. I put just a little over 10,000 miles on tires and they are so worn, 2 tires have plugs and 1 will not hold air. I took tires to Walmart, asked them to prorate and honor the warranty. All I wanted was 2 new tires. Because I did not have the tires installed by Walmart or service station (my brother mounted and balanced with professional equipment) they would not honor the warranty. Told me to contact the manufacture. I talked to the manager, showed him the tires. He said, “Well, they are not on rims and there is a plug right there”. I said, “They are worn to the wear bar and so worn out I had to buy new ones".

There are plugs in tires because they are worn out! I only had tires for 4 months, put 10,000 miles on them. I do not have a work order dated when the tires were installed. They could not help me...I showed him my dated receipt, my vehicle service records (dated and mileage recorded), said my inspection sticker is more proof of date and mileage. I bought from Walmart and they sold me tires with a mileage warranty, not the manufacture. (They should honor the warranty and take it up with the manufacture themselves!) They refused to honor warranty. Basically being a do it yourself mechanic, Walmart warranty does not apply ---- they do not state this or tell you when buying tires and you refuse their installation (they say free installation, yet charge you for mount and balancing each tire).

They also charged me $2.50 each tire when purchased for tire disposal of the old ones, that never happened. So aggravated by Walmart policy and how they are never held accountable for not honoring warranties. I know I am only 1 of hundreds of people that have had these problems with Walmart. I tried to find information to contact manufacture - Douglas Tires are made by a subsidiary of Goodyear. I keep getting the runaround and no confirmed answers!!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Went to Walmart for a simple oil change. I'd went a year prior and figured since I had a good experience I would go again. Everything was fine with my car when I left my house, I live less than a mile from the nearest Walmart. I went in and was told I would be ready in 30 minutes. My car was done and I was notified. When I got back into my vehicle I turned the ignition and placed my foot on the break and noticed that it went all the way to the floor. I was skeptical as to why it was like this but figured it may correct itself as I drove. Drove a bit and then the brake light came on. I went straight back to Walmart and reported my findings and of course everyone denied damaging my brake line. My car is not new I will admit, but has been running fine up until they pulled it out of the bay. Brake line still damaged. I will NEVER take another vehicle to Walmart for service!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I went to 918 Bandera Rd, San Antonio Texas location for an oil change and asked for a conventional service which includes 5W-30 oil and a filter so they took my car for the service. After 10 minutes I received a phone call saying they won't be able to do this service because my car has to have a more expensive full synthetic oil on it... So I asked why? They said the manufacturers said it... I went to the box glove and pulled my owner's manual where clearly states I have the choice to use both and it won't affect the warranty (the dealership always performed 5w-30 for me) but there was a Hispanic man in charge who had a bad attitude and didn't wanna even take a look of the owner's manual book. So they pulled my car out shop and denied the service. It's sad to see people like this working miserable lives in places where they don't want to be...

Let's give a chance to more skilled people who actually want to work and know how to do things the right way or at least listen to customers and learn. I called the 1800 customer service number which didn't help much just saying I have ask to talk with the store manager, which I tried to do but one employee didn't allow me just saying he was at lunch and asked him over the phone about my situation and ** instructed them to denied to perform the service... I hope this review helps someone else and avoid dealing with stubborn incompetent people from this store and support local businesses. You might think Walmart is huge and my business won't make any difference... Wait to see how losing one customer at a time works. Thank God we have social media and more choices...

I will go to Amazon and buy the oil and filter online and get free shipping straight to the small mechanic shop across the street and save money. Walmart wants to charge $45 for this service... Compare to $25 in oil and filter from Amazon plus $15 to the mechanic shop in labor so I still saved $5 bucks. Thanks Walmart for being rude, incompetent and stubborn since it helps me to realized I can get more quality for less and watch out since Amazon is doing great taking your customers away... One by one. Good luck to everyone.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Tires are smaller than normal and look funny on car since the idiots at Wal-Mart did not read instructions. Much worse they broke 2 studs on wheel and tried to hide it, then lied. Since I am crippled I am now stranded with nothing to drive 1 week before surgery with no time or money to fix. I will be stranded for who knows how long now. Do NOT go there for mounting, it will cost you hundreds in repairs!!! Or worse - since they pretended nothing was wrong when it is unsafe to drive you could have an accident and be maimed or kill somebody. OTHER SITES LIKE WALMART.COM WILL NOT LET ME SUBMIT A BAD STAR REVIEW, LOCKED OUT.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Omaha Wal-Mart on N. 99th St changed oil in our 03 Frontier. Got it back home and checked the vehicle and saw gashes in the bumper on each side of the front license plate, the same distance on the left and right from the license plate frame. One of the gashes cut all the way through about an inch vertically, you can see a small fracture line going down from the gash. Just hand washed the car yesterday, so I know it wasn't there prior. Pick up time was 3:10 pm.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I have tried several times to get my oil changed in our cars and I am always told they don't have time. To come back earlier in the day on another day. But if you do they still say at least a 3 or 4 hr wait for a change. For one thing I work and cannot be there whenever they open and for another it doesn't take an hr to do 1 oil change.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Always friendly and courteous. They have the best oil on the market. They will do you right not always fast but they have so many people that need oil changes. They will do other things as well like restoring headlights and tire changes etc. Burgess Road in Harrisonburg is my favorite Wal-Mart.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I went in to get a tire patch. I sat there 3 hours just for them to tell me they couldn't patch and they'd order one and it would be in the next day. Well it didnt show up the next day for starters, but also found someone that would repair the tire. The whole time I waited they was all playing around walking in and out of the garage.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I will never go again. I waited an hour to get an oil change while I do some shopping when I left. I kept smelling something burning but I figured they must have spilled some oil when changing it. The next day I called them. They said they don't check that kind of problems so I checked it to find my oil cap missing so I went to Wal-Mart and they apologized and topped it off and said if I can wait for the manager cause he was busy. I Will Never Go Back.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

On 10 July Walmart replaced a battery on a 2010 Infiniti. When removing the battery, acid spilled on the right fender. In a few days the acid wore through the paint to bare metal. Walmart claims no responsibility, claiming they always cover the fenders when doing work under the hood. But there is no other logical explanation for the bare metal spots on the fender. So now I face a $500 bill to repair the fender. No more trips to Walmart.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

10-9-17. I took my car to get a oil change at Wal-Mart Webb City, Mo. My wife and I shopped in the store... After coming to the counter I was told. It was no charge because they had a "environmental hazard" because the drain plug was stripped on the socket side. I blew up... I was told by the Manager of The Webb City Store someone would contact me. No one called. I took the same car to a local shop. They had no problem, They changed my oil, oil filter and off I drove. I changed big rigs oil for 8 years, I have never been insulted as bad as today. Your workers in Automotive at Webb City should all be fired and close it down. If a stupid drain plug is slightly stripped take it off with channel locks and move on... Really!?? I was told MGR would call me today. No Call! I am pissed. I hope they close every one of your Auto Stores! I will never use another Wal-Mart Automotive Dept... A bunch of **.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I took my car there for an oil change today 9-26-17. After about 40 minutes they come and get me and tell me my car won't start! Now keep in mind my car ran when I drove it there. It also started when they drove it into the bay... They also moved it to another bay. Why? I have no clue... Then I have no clue what they did but my car wouldn't start... They proceed to tell me they never did anything to it. It wasn't their fault... They called in a mechanic that was off duty to look at it... After he continued to take things apart and kept trying to start it up it started sounding really bad and he closed the hood told me there wasn't anything they could do. It wasn't their fault and pushed it out of the bay.

Then refused to give me my keys till I paid for the services they did to my car! Not to mention now me and my daughter are stranded at Walmart!! Well I had to have my car towed home from there... Pay to get myself home... I cost me $59 to get my keys back from them... And they were so rude. It was ridiculous and threatened to call the police on me because I wanted my keys so I could have my car towed! I have already contacted my lawyer and I will be contacting the store manager tomorrow because the auto manager wouldn't file a claim for me. Just kept telling me they weren't paying for my car... Now if I wouldn't have driven my car there. if it wouldn't have started prior to them working on it or if I would have left with my car I wouldn't be upset but I drove my car in and they pushed it out!!! This was the Walmart in Monticello, In.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I took new wheels and tires to Walmart to be mounted and balanced --- they call me later and tell me 3 out of 4 are bent. They bent them and refuse to take responsibility. Turned it over to their self insured insurance company CMI. Adjuster stated I would have to prove that they are responsible. They were new when I took them in and the dealer stated they were inspected before they were shipped. I believe that because I inspected them also. I was looking for hairline scratches --- I would have noticed any other problems. Also the dealer has almost a 100% positive reviews. Would not have that raring selling bent wheels.

Dealer asked for pictures of wheels and Walmart refused to let me take pictures. This impairs my ability to pursue refund from him also. I have a time limit to submit his request. But his website clearly states if tires are mounted on wheels returns are not excepted. Walmart did not realize they had bent them until they tried to balance them. I am out $599.00 for the wheels and $76.00 for the mounting and I have nothing I can use. All I want is what I had new wheels -- not requesting anything extra even though I have auto without wheels.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

DISHONEST. LIERS. DECEIVERS. MANIPULATORS. CROOKED. IRRESPONSIBLE. DISHONORABLE. On September 1, 2017 I got an oil change at the Walmart in Corpus Christi, Tx... And on Wednesday, September 6, 2017 my car started to make a disturbing loud noise, the car stalled and I had to pull over. After checking a couple of possibilities with no answers, I then decided to check my oil levels, at this point I discovered my oil dipstick was BONE DRY. I immediately called Walmart to inform them of this situation... (I thought how could this be, I just had an oil change). I figured maybe the cap wasn't put back on correctly or at least not secured properly (after all I had absolutely NO problems with my car before September 1st and I JUST had an oil change).

The auto department manager Richard meet me at the location of my car. When Richard arrived, with my September 1st oil change receipt in hand, he examined the car, checked the oil stick, and also agreed that there was no oil and took pictures. He couldn't authorize a tow truck at that time so I had to pay for one myself. The next day, my car is now at my personal mechanic garage. Richard showed up as well to examine the bottom of my car. Where he found splatters of black oil underneath my car. Richard informed me that their oil change bays had cameras and he would turn his finding over to the investigators of Walmart and they would call within 24 hours. WELL... as of September 22nd NO ONE has called me, NO ONE has returned any of the 30 calls that I made to them or the investigators nor responded to any of messages. They refuse to take my calls or hear me.

They refused to take responsibility or own up to their mistake of lack of attention to detail on customer's cars. I take pride on the preventive maintenance of my vehicles and Walmart failed to provide that service. That failure has resulted the inoperability of my vehicle which now sits in front of my house unable to be moved. I am thoroughly disappointed that my trust in Walmart has been violated and my continuous effort to reach out has gone unanswered or ignored.

I am a VERY loyal customer to Walmart. I spend thousands of dollars a year in Walmart. I'm in my Walmart 3 to 4 times a week. To receive this level of disrespect and disregard is heartbreaking. I am thoroughly disappointed in the way I have been treated thru this process. I just want Walmart to take responsibility and fix what they KNOW they broke. I will be informing my friends and their friends to NOT take their cars to ANY Walmart because I wouldn't want them to experience these atrocities that I have experienced. Sincerely, your former loyal customer.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

November of last year, I went in to get my battery changed. They changed the battery. I left. But I started having issues with my battery holding a charge when it hadn't even been a year. First, a mechanic suggested I purchase a new battery. I told him it hasn't even been a year. He looked through the computer and verified what I said. A mechanic suggested I take it to a mechanic. I did. The mechanic said they could change out the alternator for a bit under $300. Looking again, I noticed the bracket to hold it in place was missing. I told Walmart's manager. He suggested purchasing a new bracket and said they'd install it. I did. They did. The manager apologized for the oversight, refunded the cost of the bracket, and pointed out they had an entirely new and trustworthy team.

Reassured by the manager, I asked them to change my oil. They did -- they said, and charged me for a synthetic oil change. However, the oil has not been changed. But, that's a little tough to prove. However, the reason I can tell is my car is unbelievably quiet when it runs, typically. Right now, it sounds like a rusty wheelchair with Barnum and Bailey piled on top of each other with animals in tow. Basically, it's extremely loud! I'd bet my left arm the oil change was never performed. In addition, I had asked to have my tires rotated, but they said they couldn't do it because one of the bolts was stuck. Needless to say, I'm not sure if their hiring skills are off-kilter so they continually hire incompetent people, or if my luck with Walmart is HORRIBLE. Whatever the reason, it's not one I can leave to chance when it comes to the well-being of my vehicle and the money leaving my wallet. I'll drive right past Walmart and go back to Jiffy Lube.

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Company Information