Wal-Mart Oil and Lube
Wal-Mart Oil and Lube
1.06/5

Wal-Mart Tire & Lube

912 Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 28, 2017

My husband and I took my 3 year old Kia Forte to Walmart on hwy 38 Lumberton NJ for a routine 3,000 mile oil change on July 16th 2017. I was on my way to work the next morning approx 20 miles into my commute when I heard my car engine making violent noises and shaking. My check oil light was on. I had a gas attendant a block from where I noticed there was something extremely wrong check my oil. He said my oil was extremely low and the dip stick was nowhere near the level it should be after a new oil change. Oil was leaking from my car. I noticed an oil trail from where I pulled in the gas station to where I stopped for the man to check my oil. I called Triple A to have my car towed back to the Walmart who did my oil change. My husband had already called Walmart and assured me they were expecting me. They told me my old seal was left on my oil filter and a new one was put on top of it creating a gap for the oil to leak out.

They paid for my tow but refuse to pay for a mechanic outside of Walmart inspect my engine. I told them "I'm afraid my engine was scorched and that metal flakes could be floating around inside my engine." When I ask for the store manager all I get is Joe with no last name. Walmart's mechanic told me if anything bad happens to my engine because of what they did I can take it back and file a claim but I can't do anything until something goes wrong. All I have is Will's word and nothing in writing. I'm scared that Walmart will not back up their word and I cant afford to pay $200 plus dollars to pay an outside mechanic to pay for something that was $100% Walmart's unqualified employee's fault.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I usually do oil changes myself, but the last one my wife took to Walmart as a convenience to me. I don't really like to trust my vehicles to any shop these days as the quality and workmanship is non existent pretty much everywhere. It is now time to do another oil change. When I went to pull the plug from the pan, the first thing I noticed is that it was very hard to break the torque on it with a 3/8 in drive. I knew it had been over torqued. I finally got it broke loose but it would not spin freely by hand as any pan plug should. I had to use the wrench to remove it except for the last few threads. Inspecting the plug, I found the threads were galled close to the head of the plug indicating that it had not been cross threaded, but extremely over torqued. This is indicative of an inexperienced tech. About Me - 35 years Aircraft Mechanic/Technician.

Original review: June 28, 2017

So to start off I want to give folks the whole picture. My husband and I went to the landfill in Branson to throw out trash away and as we were leaving a drink spilling on to my purse. I stopped the car and took all important things out and put them on the hood. Afterwards, I gathered up 2 cans of chew, 1 pack of smokes, my wallet, and medication and placed them all in the glove compartment. We never opened the trunk after the trash was put out. So we drove to the Walmart supercenter in Branson, MO and dropped the car off for an oil change. I retrieved my wallet from the glove box and we shopped around while waiting.

Over an hour goes by and we go back to check on our car, when a female employee says he couldn't do the oil change because the cap is stripped. Awesome, waste of time. We drove home and fast forward to from 1 pm to 6:30 pm and it was time for my medication. I remember I put it in the glove box so I go to the car and open it...my medication is gone. My husband and I flipped the car and the house looking for it. Only people who had access to the vehicle besides us was Walmart. We drive up there and I tell the manager my situation. He reviews the footage by himself and claims he could see my glove box the entire time from the parking lot to the shop and back and the employee never touched my glove compartment.

Defeated I return to my car in tears to my husband who is a law enforcement officer and tell him what he said. As a last resort I popped the trunk and move things around when suddenly I hear it, a bottle of pills rattled when I moved a shirt around. The shirt had been in there for a month...sure enough it was my **. We never even opened the trunk let alone put my medicine in it.

So what we think happened, whether the manager covered for him or not, is the employee snuck into my glove compartment, saw the pills, and snatched them. Went somewhere private to Google the name of the medication, realized it was not a narcotic or anything he could either sell or get high off of, and since he had the keys he popped the trunk to ditch them quickly since they were nothing to get fired or go to jail for and he couldn't risk sneaking them back into the glove box. I don't have proof but I KNOW I did not put my medication in the trunk and the only other person that had access was the employee from Walmart. I will never go here again. I feel violated in so many ways because of this incident.

Original review: June 27, 2017

During my second visit for oil change, they damaged the oil pan (Was taking the same car to the Toyota dealer for 14 years and no problems at all). A copper drain oil gasket is to be replaced every other oil change according to the standards. But these guys here didn't replace the gasket (to save 30 cents), instead kept putting more torque on the bolt (plug) to stop the oil leak, it resulted damaging the oil pan drain hole threads. Now replacing the oil pan costs around $400 plus towing fee. In addition they left black dirty oil on the floor mat as well as the side of the door!

Original review: June 17, 2017

Do not use. Took Tahoe in on spare. Explained flat was in back. Bought two new tires. Took hours to change after they pulled it in. When they finished they had put new tires the spare and left flat in back of vehicle. They pulled it back in, took another hour to swap new tire and spare back around then when finished the aluminum wheel was all scratched up. Said a claim would be filed and someone would call. Weeks later, nothing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: June 15, 2017

For 9 years I had my tires changed in other car services and the most time it took was 30 minutes. Had my tires done in Walmart and did rotation as well. Took them about 2.5 hours. There were not special circumstances, no lines, no other cars. Workers walked slower than turtles, most of the time spent on their phones, talking, laughing. They seemed either high, drunk or just plain lazy! The worst experience of my life!!!

Original review: June 13, 2017

On 6-2-2017 I went to Wal-Mart in Lake Wales Florida on Rt 60. I had to get a battery replaced in my car. They replaced the battery in my car and when I went in to pay. I used my debit card but their machine rejected it. The woman working there said she has been having trouble with this machine all day. She said, "Lets try another." When we did it went through. When I got home and checked my account I was double charged. Called the store back they said they would take care of it and never did asked my bank Citizens to remove this extra charge and was told they can't. Wal-Mart had to so I called them up a lot of times and only got a runaround saying whatever to just get me off the line because they really did not care.

So I received a letter from my bank that said my 115.16 will be removed. They can't do anything. So I called the Lake Wales police dept. to report it. They said if Wal-Mart does not want to give me my money back it is a civil case and contact a Lawyer. A lot of trouble just because Wal-Wart don't want to do what is only the Godly thing to do. So now I have no respect for Wal-Mart - Citizens Bank - And Lake Wales Police. I Will never shop at Wal-Mart Again. I Will take all my Money out of Citizens Bank in Lake Wales. And the Lake Wales Police can eat a Doughnut and try to catch a little kid trying to steal a bike.

Original review: June 8, 2017

I took my car to Walmart on 1900 S 314th St in Federal Way on 6/4/17 for oil change. They broke my oil dipstick and broke something else in my car and the pieces got stuck in my oil tank. They said they ain't going to be responsible for breaking it and to buy a new dipstick and to find a mechanic to pull out the broken pieces. I shouldn't have had to go buy a new dipstick when they was the one breaking it. I couldn't get no service done because they broke the dipstick and some broken pieces of something they broke fell in the oil tank whatever it's called. I will never go to Walmart ever again. They are no good always doing damage to people's cars.

Original review: June 5, 2017

Lawton OK store. Found some very good Goodyear A/T tires that were priced pretty reasonable and they had my truck in the bay ready to begin putting on new tires in a few minutes. I am pretty happy at this point. Return a few minutes later and my truck is sitting outside and the manager informed me because I had one broken lug that it would create an "unsafe condition" so they couldn't perform the service. One missing lug and "five" holding the tire on for over 50k miles and not one single problem. I blew up, got very nasty and went to Hibdon Tires. I should have gone there first but I couldn't pass up on those tires. That was the final issue with this chain, I WILL NEVER SHOP AT WALMART AGAIN. In the past I have only shopped there when absolutely necessary due to other issues but no more. I am in the process of finding a new pharmacist as well.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Today I was at the Tire and Lube area at 7am. I was told that is the time they open. The doors were opened at 7:10 but I was first in line. The tech said it would take about 20 minutes. Well it took over almost an hour and a half. Just for a simple oil change and on top of that they did not turn the light, the indicator light off so every time I start the car the light goes on and it signals me. We will never never go to the Walmart Tire and Lube again. They were very slow also.

Original review: May 19, 2017

Had wife's 1984 Chevy oil change. It took forever. Service tech could not find right oil filter. Every one leaked. They managed to put one on half the size but got it to seal a few miles later. I noticed a big puddle of oil under truck. I thought maybe it was rear mail seal. Had mobile mechanic out for estimate. He said it's the oil filter leaking. Called Manager at Walmart. He said bring it in next day. Told him it would be after 3:00. Topped off oil and headed to Walmart Mineola from Winnsboro TX. Arrived at 3:20. Was told the manager was gone. Come back tomorrow. No way I'm driving another 50mi round trip with oil puking out everywhere.

Jeremy I believe was the young man helping me. Always very nice and professional but his manager said no so it's out of his hands. I explained now we're going to have problems. Jeremy was very apologetic but nothing he could do. It would have been very simple to call the manager at home to verify. I told him I'm not coming back. I will take it to another shop and Walmart can pay the consequences. Quick Lube in Quitman Tx was very helpful and informative. They removed the filter and confirmed it was the wrong filter. Half the size of what was called for. Not even close. Real mechanic said he did not even know how they done this.

I understand mistakes happen but lousy customer service is inexcusable. Not showing up for a customer appointment is just playing rude. I have used Walmart service in Mineola for almost ten years for all four of my vehicles. Never ever again. If we would have been on a trip to Dallas we would have fried that motor. Probably ruined it all together. Sorry Walmart you lost another long-time customer. I just hope the motor was not damaged. That is my wife's pride and joy she inherited from her late father. Not being able to depend on your service department is like not being able to depend on your doctor.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I got my oil changed at Walmart in Vincennes, IN. With that being said I'm a student athlete at Vincennes University. I got my oil changed 2 weeks before my basketball tournament so I could go straight home on NYE. When I first started my car up to go home, it was making a noise I have never heard before. I called my mechanic back at home, I live 3 1/2 hours away from Vincennes. My mechanic told me to drive my car straight to his shop without making stops. I got to Newport, IN when my car finally died. My car never overheated & it never smoked. When I finally got someone to pull my car to Monticello, I had my uncle look at my car first. He thought it could of been my alternator, radiator or my starter.

Then I called my mechanic about my car. He said to bring my car to his shop. So, I had my uncle tow my car to his shop and he tested everything in my car. My oil plug was damaged and all my oil leaked out. Being a student athlete in college I pushed my car to the side because I didn't need my car at the time. I had finals and basketball to worry about. Now, I'm back at home for summer break and I tried calling Walmart today and talking to the store manager and he got crappy with me and said it was my fault for my car leaking oil and that in his opinion there isn't anything Walmart can do for my car because it's been almost 5 months. He then said if I wanted to do something I would have to drive to Vincennes plus tow my car there so they can investigate my car.

Original review: May 3, 2017

After going to Walmart in Brunswick GA, check engine light comes on. Took 2 hours for the oil change being second in line, was promised 1 hour. Haven't figured out what was done to my car. Am retired woman, so car is important but income limited. Wish I had read complaints before I had oil change. Had same thing happen using Walmart in Waycross GA. Had oil in map sensor. Thought maybe different Walmart would be okay but so wrong.

Original review: April 25, 2017

On Monday 4/24/17 I attempted to have the Springville, AL WalMart install four Goodyear tires on our Jeep Liberty. After a reasonable installation time I was told that they had installed three of the four tires but that they could not remove several of the lugs on the left front tire. I was billed for installation of all four tires. Department Manager said, "We don't do mechanical work," and referred me to a local garage to remove the stuck lugs. I returned the next day after having a real tire store remove the lugs in less than ten minutes. WalMart finally installed the fourth tire. My complaint is with Wal Mart management that prohibits local shops from doing their job properly. Calling stuck lugs "mechanical work" is bogus. They should have the tools and training to install tires even when lugs won't easily remove. I won't be back!

Interesting side point: while second shop was working on stuck lugs, the tech mentioned that they get a lot (about six a year in small Alabama town) of WalMart oil change customers coming in to get a new oil pan as techs over tightened and stripped oil drain plugs. It's the inconvenience and extra time involved that really has me angered. Avoid WalMart tire and auto centers until management empowers and trains their techs to do the job correctly. Stuck lugs are not all that uncommon. Wake up WalMart!

Original review: April 24, 2017

I had Walmart in Bluefield Va mount and balance 4 tires for me and after doing so they placed hammer on wheel weights on the inside edge of my alloy wheel instead of using adhesive weights on the inside of rim. While traveling on a recent trip I lost my brakes approximately 100 miles from home and after visual inspection there was only about a 1/2 inch clearance from my rear rim and the rear brake line and wheel speed sensor wire. Due to the inside wheel weight it cut my abs sensor wire and brake line in two causing a complete brake system failure! I almost crashed on the interstate with multiple passengers in my truck and was stranded almost 2 hours from home.

I have placed two calls with Walmart management at the store that did the work and so far I feel as though I am being given the runaround. This is my only vehicle and I am tired of waiting for Walmart to call me back and make this right so I can get my truck back on the road. I paid nearly 80 bucks to have the tires mounted and balanced and due to someone's slack ** work it has left me totally screwed and caused much more damage and problems!

Original review: April 22, 2017

Walmart store, Antelope, CA - Terrible service, under qualified technicians. I went to get a pair of tires for my truck. I was told it would take two hours. I waited almost three. They did not balance the tires and my truck started shaking violently while on the freeway! Some of the washers in the lug nuts were missing and one of the old tires was position incorrectly and part of the thread in one of the studs was damaged. For my own safety and my family's I never, ever going back there.

Original review: March 20, 2017

On March 4, 2017 I bought a set of tires from the Walmart at Hillsboro, Texas. They mounted them, and balanced them. I then took my car to Hill Auto Care to have the wheels aligned. When I picked the car up, the owner told me the right front tire was bad. The car pulled to the right. He had moved the tire from the left front because it pulled to the left. We took the car back to Walmart March 19 and they said nothing was wrong with the tire. They balanced it again and said if that didn't fix it to come back. It didn't fix it. I had to hold the car in the road it pulled to the right so bad. I went back to Walmart March 20, 2017 as they had instructed me to do. Walmart refused to put a new tire on and said there was nothing wrong with that tire although it was already wearing on the edge. The business where I had the wheels aligned assured us the bands were bad in the tire. We need someone to help us get satisfaction.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I took my car to Walmart yesterday (03/01/17) at 11:31 a.m for an oil change, five hours later my motor is knocking and my SUV is running hot. I put coolant in radiator and it stop overheating. Now I am driving again and this time the knock is louder and the car is slowing down on speed. I pulled over again to see what's wrong. I didn't hear anything. So I cranked back up and the low oil pressure light comes on. I contacted Walmart and they said get it told to them and they will reimburse me the tow cost as well refund the oil change. I am stuck side the road with an 65 year old lady who has heart problems. I called AAA towing and I had to get a membership for them to even assist me. I only had like a hundred and some odd dollars. The total cost to the nearest destination was one hundred and fifty bucks.

Now I got to get the truck towed to Walmart in the morning. Now how am I supposed to that when I already overdraft my bank card to get car to passenger home, because it was the closest to the Walmart that did the service to my car. I had a good experience with them a month prior to this and it ran very good no problems, Now this time they claiming that it has a oil leak prior to services and and the engine making noise. The dilemma I have is how in the world that happen and this is the same vehicle from a month prior to this services. And it was not knocking prior to me driving it myself up there.

How can I get the car repaired at Walmart's expense. I only have liability insurance so rental car doesn't come with that package because it doesn't carry it and if I wanted it, it would have been extra and that was out of my budget. I can't afford another vehicle. I just got this one in 11/16. Come on Walmart this is a raw deal. I am planning to catch bus up there first thing in the morning with receipts of everything I spent. I already emailed them and explained what happen and that I looked forward to meeting with supervisor and resolve this issue.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I took my car to the Walmart in Azle Tx for an oil change. When they were done I was told the threads on the oil plug were stripped out and the car was leaking oil. They also made it clear that it was that way before the service. Well since they also changed the oil the last time it was done then they are clearly responsible. My car is now at a reputable auto repair getting a new oil pan and oil plug and Walmart is paying for it. The mechanic at the auto repair shop said he had another car in his shop with the same problem from Walmart. So STAY AWAY from the Walmart automotive in AZLE TX. They are idiots. I can't add a receipt number as the auto repair has it so they can file a claim against Walmart.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I went to get an oil change from my local Walmart & I was told that my oil change would be finished in about 45 minutes; however 1 hour and 47 minutes later they still have not changed my oil. I was the first person in line for an oil change. The certified workers all left & went on their lunch break and left me there waiting on them to finish their lunch and my oil change. This isn't the first complaint I've had about Tire & Lube. It was 2 PM. Most companies' lunches range from 12-2; I went under the impression that their lunch was over & my oil would be finished. I highly recommend that no one uses the Walmart Tire & Lube services on their car at all because of the horrible customer service that I have received today.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

WALMART RUINED MY ENGINE, DON'T GET YOUR OIL CHANGED AT WALMART. Brought my 2014 car to Wal-Mart for an oil change, my car was running great before the oil change and after the oil change the engine started knocking, went back and told them and they said there isn't anything they could do about it and walked away, very rude. I filed a claim with Wal-Mart and their insurance investigator is very rude and laughed at me on the phone. He told me to prove to him that I kept up on the maintenance of the car.

I do have proof and I also contacted the Attorney General's Office and called my insurance, and told them my car has been vandalized by Wal-Mart. So, the insurance adjuster will be out to look at it. I brought the car to an auto center to get checked and they said that the engine is ruined and that the oil was black sludge, and the oil filter had metal shavings in it. The engine is totaled. Also I have pictures to prove it. my case just started and I'm not stopping till Wal-Mart pays for a new engine. Walmart Auto Center, 1710 S. Greenfield Rd., Mesa, AZ 85206.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

I went to Stafford, VA Walmart auto center on Garrisonville rd on 02/01/17. I been overcharged but not checked all fluid. While driving next day less than 20 miles Engine came, smoke came from car and water started draining from Radiator. I called my insurance and other towing company to get tow. No luck. After waiting for 4-6 hrs, I took cab and left. Same night my pet cat got very sick and have to take her to Emergency taking cab both way. I been calling tow truck and Mechanic last 4 days, no luck. Each mechanic quoting me $900 to $2300 to more, as wanted to rip me off not checking inside issue. Towing company gave me hard time, picked up and drop off at another location in same parking lot. New towing did not find place. I have to take cab both way. Wasted $60 again to locate my car. Towed again got $250 towing bill. And estimate to fix Engine and radiator is $2300.

I called Walmart today at Stafford, Manager refused to come on phone after many calls, long hold and told me that they do not advertise more than three fluid including break, transmission and windshield wiper. Phone was hang up. Called again, long hold, disconnect. Are there anyone ready to file class action lawsuit against Walmart for big loss wasting your time, money and work?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

When the auto tech returned my keys and I paid for tire install, I went to leave and found a big long scrape on the bottom of my truck. I reported it and even had the tech who did the walk around inspection before the truck was parked inside before the work was done. He reported the damage was not there.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I took my 2008 F-150 in for an oil change and tire rotation. Waited 45 minutes in line before I was even able to talk with someone. They take it in. Was told it would take an hour. I walked around store for exactly 1 hour. Came back. Guy that I talked to before looked high. Said they haven't started on it yet! Long story short 4 hours went by. Snuck out of store around the front and walked to the tire and lube and peeked in the window to see my truck. There was a man in my truck in driver seat on his phone. Watched him for 15 minutes just sitting in my seat on his phone. Then he got a lighter out started taking hits off a pipe!

After 30 minutes he opens my driver door. A big cloud of smoke came out! Got truck back after 5 hours. Whole truck smelled like weed! What a joke the people smoking dope not doing their job. Looked at all 4 tires as I marked them all with a sharpie in a certain spot!!! No rotation was done! Manager said the "service was performed and I was all set". No refund!! Guy at desk and guy working on my truck came out both high as a kite. Laughing out of control from something on the one guy's phone! These piles of junk will never see me again!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I've been going to Walmart for my oil change for over two years. A few months ago I found out from Walmart that they had been putting the wrong weight oil in it. They had put the wrong gasket on before and didn't put the shield under back on before. And today 1/27/17 after deciding to go back there and went to NTB after pulling the vehicle in the mechanic opened the hood and called three others over. Then the manager came and got me and asked "who has been changing your oil?" I said "Walmart". He said "ma'am we cannot change your oil". He said "they have messed up your gaskets which has cracked your radiator and needs to be replaced."

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

Went to Walmart in Pine City, MN to get two new tires and against my better judgement I had them change the oil. It took them 2 1/2 hours. I asked them why it took so long and they said they had problems getting the plug out. Well... today when I came out of the gas station I noticed a huge puddle on the ground under my car. I pulled back and looked at it. I was thinking to myself "Is that from my car?" After looking at it I thought "Well that can't be from my car because that oil is black and I just got it changed so it should be almost clear."

I drove home and then to church tonight and then back home. My mom said, "Hey look under your car because you left a huge puddle of oil in the driveway." She shined a flashlight on it and sure enough my whole underneath is covered in oil! I have to take it into town and have a more trusted mechanic look at it to find out exactly what Walmart did. I'm praying that my motor wasn't damaged!

I drove all the way to Duluth and back, plus over to Danbury a couple of times with it like that. I've been driving it for 4 days now. I never thought to check the oil because I just got it changed and it never leaked oil or anything before. My advice: Don't go to Walmart for oil changes. I'm praying that they didn't cross thread my oil pan. After looking at all these reviews I wonder how Walmart can continue to do this to people and get away with it. I will be bringing them my invoices and hopefully they will compensate for it somehow. A simple oil change is costing a lot more! So sad!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

Walmart Supercenter Cambridge Ohio Tire Center - Purchased 2 Dextero 17" truck tires.. One was defective and servicemen screwed up spare tire jack. Wal-mart replaced and in exchange for spare tire lift they gave me 4 Dextero tires. Wasn't able to balance correctly. Tire center manager insisted it was rims/frame causing the issue. I replaced front strut assemblies, purchased new wheels and had driveshaft/u-bolts checked as well. Unable to balance tires still. Had a "road force" balance done wherein it showed 2 bad tires! Walmart refused to replace them still. Went to claims department and they refused to replace and pay for my unnecessary improvements. I replaced the tires out of pocket. I have $2600 invested due tire managers deliberate attempt to evade me.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I took my car to Walmart for a oil change. They left the cap to oil open. The second time they forgot to put back the cover the oil can. I learned my lesson. Never again will bring my car there for service. People please check your when they give back to you.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

Today I went for an oil change on my pickup truck. The oil change package in general includes several item to be checked including final vacuum on the carpet vehicle. When the associate told me my truck was ready to go and parked my truck in the parking lot I notice my carpet was not clean. I complain to the manager Mr. ** and after he inspected the truck. He told me that they don't do full detail on vehicles. I just replied that I notice no difference in my carpet and it's still the same as when I brought it in he agreed to bring my truck back inside shop to re-vacuum my truck. When the employee doing the vacuum finished on my truck he told me that the reason they had not vacuum my truck was because I had shopping bags inside the truck. I told him the bags were put inside my truck after they had finished with the oil change and had turned in my truck. The employee just laughed off his lies. Really bad service at Wal-Mart West Alton Gloor in Brownsville

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

We took in our Equinox which requires the synthetic blend 50/50 oil and for tire rotation. The desk clerk did not seem to understand my oil explanation. The work orders we had to do twice because I wanted the tires rotated too? In the end it was done and I asked an older gentleman again about the oil and he said "Oh yes they use it a lot", which they should. Before I left I know I wanted to check it out but the family was waiting. This car with this oil normally is changed at about 5k miles but can go to 7k per manual so at about 4k I checked it and it was filthy more so than it has ever been before and when I changed it, the level it was about a 1.5 qts low. No way is this right. They could not have replaced it and the filter was gritty.

I also checked the Castrol oil site. This is even the wrong oil they say they used and they do carry the right type. Never again will I trust these goofballs that have a blank face when you ask a question or get perturbed when doubted. Also the odometer on the order shows all 1s but the right odometer reading is on the separate tire rotation sheet. I plan on going back to the store and getting a complete refund. I have worked on cars and dealt with and worked at auto places before. These folks are not what I would recommend. The old fashioned lube shop in Newtown I would.

Wal-Mart Oil and Lube Company Information