Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.86/5

Toyota Avalon

The Toyota Avalon is a mid-size car. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

71 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

My 2013 Avalon has about 66,000 miles. We are experiencing interior issues, the headliner is falling down, the middle console is cracked, the rims for cup holders are peeling off and the foil on the dashboard that we thought was chrome is also coming off. Service department and Toyota are not going to fix. We have owned multiple Toyota's since 1977 and this may be our last.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I financed a 2011 Toyota Avalon. All the paint is peeling off of the roof. TOYOTA HAS THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS OF THE SAME ISSUES AND WILL NOT DO ANYTHING. There are strength in numbers. Toyota can't own up to their responsibility to fix this for the consumer. STOP BUYING TOYOTAS! Found out Toyota several years back, found a cheaper company to do paint and now the consumer gets to pay for it while Toyota sits back as a billion dollar company!

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I didnt have that much experience with the 2006 Avalon until I went to buy the car. I loved the size of the car, and the price. It was easy to make a appointment so that I was in and out of dealership as quickly as possible. I also like the mileage on the car and the services that were offered free. I was able to get it financed quickly without problems. It even had original floor mats that were not used and it only had one owner. Also, the vehicle is the right size and it has a huge trunk for when I travel out of town.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Had this 2006 Toyota Avalon since it had less than 75 miles on it and the only issue we have had with it was I failed to take it in for a recall and an oil tube broke. My fault. The other issue was a broken trunk spring, other than that it has been nothing but oil changes, tires and routine maintenance. It has been a great car.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Toyota Avalon Hybrid - outstanding comfort, appearance, safety, and performance. Gas mileage is amazing up to 500 miles on a fill up. The rear seats are as comfortable as the front seats and with the same controls.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Avalon?

Original review: May 5, 2018

Car is very reliable and economical to drive. The trunk space is unbelievable. After driving a BMW, Jaguar and Lexus, I am convinced the Avalon is a great value.

Original review: May 4, 2018

We bought the Avalon in 2004. It has been our "over the road" (long distance) car since; occasionally used around town, but not much. Only routine maintenance, no major repair. Very roomy, comfortable, handles beautifully on highway. Best car we have ever owned.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Near 200,000 miles and still runs strong. The only things this Toyota Avalon has needed to date are tires and brakes (pads). If I could afford this year's model I would buy one again before most others. It has been a great car with plenty of room and runs better than most V8s.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I have a 1998 Toyota Avalon. A great car! Only thing I need is a new radio. Very quiet ride and good mpg. Has 195,000 miles on it. Had the engine cleaned and runs great!

Original review: April 27, 2018

Toyota Avalon 2006 is an excellent choice. It's built on a Lexus platform. It's the best car I've owned and still going strong at 123,000 miles. Highly recommend an Avalon.

Toyota Avalon Company Information