Find an Auto Service and Repair partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Tires Plus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Tires Plus is a very professional and clean business. I came in and got two tires. The staff is very friendly very professional. I was in and out in a reasonable time. Outstanding prices and service. I am very satisfied with my tires.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I took car for 2 tires and oil change. Well they pulled off 3 and around the oil cap they didn’t clean the excess oil off then the alignment. I was told that toe on 1 wheel wouldn’t line up and now my steering wheel seems to be off center. Beware they don’t read work orders very good I guess. Dealership trip this week for me.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

Tires Plus canceled my credit card. Turned my account over to a credit agency when I missed two payments (total balance under $30) due to lung surgery and recovery. When I contacted them they said that there was nothing they could no about it. This still shows up on my credit checks over 2 years later.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I took my 2014 GMC Acadia to them to replace a cv axle on the passenger side. When I went back later on to get it my traction control system didn't work and I got home thinking I could turn it back on that didn't work. The steering wheel was off to the left. The next day I took it back they told me it was a spring in the airbag system. I had to take my car to a Chevy dealership and pay 300.00 for additional work they messed up. By not having traction control I had bad gas mileage. The manager was a big LIAR. Air bag sensors have nothing to do with traction control as he suggested.

Original review: July 30, 2021

Stopped to buy a Firestone tire and have it mounted. 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i, all wheel drive. 225 45r18. Manager Andrew ** told the tire size was wrong. I disagreed and pulled it up on my phone. 2010-2018 Subaru legacy used 225 45r18. My comment "aw **". Now he turned belligerent, offered to punch out and leave the property and settle this... lol I agreed, he pushed out and we proceeded to walk across the parking lot.. I stopped at him if he was willing to have assault charges pressed. All was witnessed. I reported this to their corporate office... I'm awaiting response. Not going to let go.

Original review: June 26, 2021

I've use this company for installs because they install through Tire Rack. My wife took her Highlander in for a rotation and they estimated $1600 in additional repairs needed. I took this estimate to my local shop, they checked and non of the repairs were necessary. I took my Tundra in for an alignment, tire rotation and balance. They told me 3 hours. I waited, and after 3 hours returned to find they had not even finished the alignment, let alone the rotation. They said they couldn't adjust a tie rod to complete the alignment. They said their printer was broken and couldn't give me a printout of the alignment data, but still charged me for a incomplete service. The following day I stopped by my local shop for a rotation and balance. Done in 15 min. and they said that neither tie rod had been moved. I will contest this on my credit card since they did not complete the service. I will never return. I recommend a different vendor for servicing.

Original review: May 24, 2021

A couple of months ago I had 2 flat tires on consecutive days and I got them fixed at Tires Plus at University Avenue west des Moines iowa. I took it to them because I assumed they are tire people. My vehicle had no issues with alignment or tire pulling to one side before the flats. After flats were fixed and installed vehicle started pulling to one side terribly. I took it back to them and they said the alignment is off and would cost over $100. For a second opinion I showed it to Meineke at Weston Parkway west des Moines iowa, they did tire rotation based on wear and the issue fixed. How unknowledgeable the staff at Tires plus are. I'll never again go to them for anything.

Original review: April 20, 2021

I got a brake job done. And end up driving my car out of the shop the next day and my brakes went out on me while me and my kid was in the car. I was forced to swerve on the grass dodging the back of a car. They're supposed to be certified. I trusted them to do my brakes right. Turns out after that they said didn't know how to bleed them right. And took my money anyway and said they finished it. And they me drive off with faulty brakes. I want my money back.

Original review: March 10, 2021

Worst place to go. I had the truck rebuild on suspension components took in for alinement. They break my pins front control arms. And bent the hosing that holds the control arm on a 2005 gmc. As I drove off with my 3 kids in the rear. On 200 in Ocala my tires drops in on camber and almost makes me crash. As I go back and look at it I see it was broking.. Mind you I have pic before they took it in. Anyhow the guy that did the alignment said it was like that. Stripped my bolts that cost me $35 for two. They call the cops on me and have me removed. I call high above to complain. The manager calls me ask me to come in as I do show him all my proofs. he gives me back my 105.00 back but won't pay for any parts that was repaid for. Or wouldn't fix my truck and put back how it was. So now I'm over 250 in repairs.. Anyhow I'd advise everyone to stop going there before they end up killing someone for 105. dollars.. SMH.

Original review: March 3, 2021

It is 2021 isn’t it?! Tires Plus is a complete joke! They literally have tires in the name, but they only sell new tires not service or repair them. Tires Plus can’t even plug a tire, which any gas station garage can do. The worst customer service, left me sitting for 80 minutes when I had called the day before & scheduled an appointment, then finally decided to look at the punctured tire I came to have repaired and spoke to them about in detail the previous day, then saying they aren’t skilled enough to repair the tire but recommended a 1-man gas station garage on the corner. So the gas station fixed my tire in 5 minutes, but Tires Plus achieved nothing in 1hr 20min?!

If Tires Plus is only qualified to do only the most basic tire repair and can’t keep close to their schedule, maybe it’d be a good idea to quickly check the vehicle you claim to be qualified to repair first before leaving a potential customer sitting there for absolutely no reason at all. I was treated as though I should be grateful I wasn’t charged, even though Tires Plus did nothing more than waste my time & embarrass themselves by not being equipped to repair the very same product they use in their name. Perhaps it should be called ‘Only New Tires Plus’ or ‘Sit & Wait Needlessly’. TIRES PLUS IS A JOKE, JUST GO TO PEP BOYS WHERE TRAINED TECHNICIANS ACTUALLY WORK!!!!

Tires Plus Company Information