1.29/5
  • 1 star
Based on 105 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 6, 2017

129 Tires Plus Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Store #676969 1376 Sw Saint Lucie West Blvd - Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986. On May 7, 2014, we brought in our 1992 Toyota Corolla to store #676969 for the replacement of a timing belt. This work never took place. It is with much regret that I am having to draft this letter of complaint. On May 7, 2014, I brought in our 1992 Toyota Corolla for some work. The work included was the replacement of a timing belt, and water pump. The work was performed at your store location, with the address of 1376 SW Saint Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986-2109.

A little more than 3 years later, on September 7, 2017, less than 50,000 miles later, the timing belt went out on this vehicle again! Upon closer examination, our new mechanic confirmed to us that the timing belt had never been replaced. He confirmed with us that these were all original parts!! Needless to say, we were infuriated... Feeling that we had been "ripped off"! We were charged for work that never took place!! Timing belts, on this particular model, typically should last 80 to 100,000 miles. This wasn't the case, because it was the original timing belt. We submitted video of the belt but they declined the claim. About every part they changed to the car felt apart before the time. I want to clarify that when we took the car for the first time to Tires Plus in 2012, the car has less than 20K miles. This car was and still is in a great shape.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

A very poor and unprofessional experience with this locations manager in Spring Hill Florida. The manager here has a very bad and cocky attitude towards most anyone that attempts to explain their issues even politely, especially after I have already paid for the issue to be fixed and still it is not fixed. He tries pushing the blame onto anything else that he can to avoid admitting his ignorance, not at all cool or acceptable. Another issue is I had warranty work done on my car, warranty co. is paying the bill except my deductible, which I paid immediately. Yet my car was still not released back to me 'until the warranty co. paid', what? I had to go and rent a car after mine was completely finished because of this.

Now what if the warranty co. mails the payment to the repair shop? Then I must wait approx. 10 days to get my car back, yep. Again, not at all cool. This manager is by far a cocky and unprofessional person that needs to go and take some classes on how to professionally treat people, very sad but very true. I am pleased to say I am dealing with a different location now 'because the workers/Teams' are great there as well as elsewhere but not this manager guy in Spring Hill location, no more and no thanks. We will also be spreading the word throughout this area, let's see how long it takes for this company to realize this manager must go?

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Store #244307 St Joseph, MO: Made an appointment on 11/4/2017 for the following day to have brakes checked due to squeakiness. Steve gave me an estimate with current promotion discount and also a special on complete vehicle inspection. Upon the inspection results, Steve said my front brake pads were good as new however my back pads were still good but worn a bit. Said probably could wait till next spring. It was so refreshing to have such an honest opinion that I could have walked away with a mere $9.99 inspection. However since I had done some other winterizing and am responsible for transporting children daily asked that the back pads be replaced. Before replacing the pads was given exact amount of cost. Steve was so very friendly, polite and upfront about the repairs. I would highly recommend this establishment and will certainly be a returning customer. Customer service does matter. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

After spending big dollars on 4 new tires a few months ago I go in to have one of my tires checked for a slow air leak and the guys ask me if I can leave it! Another thing while waiting for 10-15 minutes to talk to one of them the other guy takes phone call after phone call while we all waited! I will never buy from this company again. I suggest everyone do the same. This was in the Tyrone mall area in St. Petersburg.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

For several years I have visited the same Tires Plus with no issues. However, on this particular day, unfortunately the management had changed and the service was awful. I needed to get a tire repaired and they could not find my tire key lock. Being they were the only ones that service my tires I knew they had lost it on a previous visit and this is what I told the manager Jason. He said he would check the last service I had which was a left tire repair. Jason said, "I will check to see if the left tire we repaired is still in place." Instead he came back with a receipt from my glove compartment which meant he had to sample through my glove box without my permission. The receipt had an oil change on it and tire rotation. But I didn't remember having a rotation and there was no charge. But Jason said I should go to my dealership because they lost the tire key.

So I get in my car and call the dealership and head that way. When I called they reminded me that they did not rotate the tires because of the low mileage on the car. Then I remembered so I called Jason back and let him know there was no tire rotation and I asked him did he check the left tire to see it had not been moved and he said yes. I was baffled by this. He knew there was no rotation because the tire they fixed was still in place but he sent me to the dealer anyway. He then told me to turn around and come back because my dealer should not have put tire rotation on the receipt if they didn't do it. He said he would break the tire lock and fix the tire, which wouldn't help me because I still have 3 tires I can't change if anything happens but I take the car back anyway.

They take the car and 30 mins later they come back and say they can't fix the tire and have to order a part. So I have spent 3 and a half hours and my tire is still not repaired. At this point I tell them to put air in the tire and I have to go to work. So I call the corporate office to make a complaint. They said area manager would call in 48 hours. Didn't hear back. Called in to follow up and they said the store manager Jason said he offered to replace parts and I opted to go to dealer. Untrue. So they escalated to regional manager with another 48 hour turn around. Still no response.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I took my car to Tires Plus on 119th to get a tune up. Drove it for a couple days and it stopped on me. I called then, Nate ** said, "Oh ok. Can you get it to us?" They towed. The sensor head was broke. Carl saw it. Didn't say anything. So I took it somewhere else and they find the problem. "So we're not touching it. It came to us this way." So I called Tires Plus back. Had them to tow it again. Now the end results is they not going to fix what should have been told to me when they had my car my axle. Don't take your car to tires plus on 359 highway or 119th. They untrained mechanics.

Original review: July 17, 2017

Went there on Sunday morning because brakes were squeezing. The young guy on duty said "No problem. We will check it out for." Came back shortly thereafter. Said I need a ride because it had a pin in it and front & back brakes. The total cost was $563. Didn't feel comfortable so I said, "couldn't do that today." They said no problem so they put my vehicle back together and on my way there discovered a crack in information panel on dashboard. I called them immediately and advised this crack wasn't there when I brought vehicle in. So After getting tire repaired, I went back to show Blake and he responded, "It's definitely a crack. Nothing more." Ask for manager's name and he gave me Randy **. My advice make sure you check your vehicle because they will damage your vehicle!

Original review: July 10, 2017

Here's my story: I went to Tire Plus for a simple "tire balance" but apparently according to the manager and his "years of experience" I had to buy new tires in order for them to even fix the one that needs a balance. I went there asking for a specific service on a specific tire, nothing more. I don't understand how hard is to just get my order, do the simple job, get my payment and off I go. But noooo no no Sir "We can't just fix your ONE unbalanced tire. Your other 3 tires aren't good," that's basically what the manager told me very rudely and quickly boiling.

Let me put it like this: Is like you go to the barber shop asking for a cut to make you look good but the barber quickly deny service because first you need a nose job, cheek's implants and Botox. Avoid at all cost. This place is definitely operating on a upsell type of business. They just want to find everything that's wrong and sell you their stuff. So I still left with my "bad tires." They didn't gained me as a future customer and didn't make money on a simple and quick service. Bad Business 101...

Original review: July 7, 2017

I received a quote of $975.00 to fix the front end of my Jeep. I took it to another shop and found out it was not what they said and the repairs were $500 to fix. Shame on you. I wish I would have not bought my tires from you.

Original review: July 6, 2017

When I had my wife's car in for an oil change last week, it was returned with parts missing, along with other issues. The engine cover was removed - WHY??? The rubber hold down part was taken off/fell off. The desk guy said they would replace it if "I" could find one. They did not do the other service I wanted. They said her car needed $1,700+ of other services which I don't need. I had this happen in Sebring about 20 years ago. I guess Orange City store is just as bad.

Original review: May 10, 2017

Fuzion tires 205/65r15 9414 Have these on car. They vibrate my whole car. I replaced one. It stopped now. The others started. They are in good tread. I am really sick. I think they should be made to replace these tires. I am 67 and it is bad. You can't trust the tires.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I have been taking my cars to the East Lake Tires Plus for all my tire purchases and auto repairs since I moved to this area in 2012. I own two "older" cars, a 2001 Toyota Sienna van and a 2004 Honda Accord. Have always received excellent customer service and great deals. I recently had a problem with my Honda's steering, which ended up needing a major repair. The initial repair did not fix the problem. Long story short, after several return trips to the shop, my car is doing great. These return trips required troubleshooting as well as other parts which needed to be replaced.

Instead of giving up or placing blame on me... they persevered until the problem was fixed. I was not charged another penny after the initial repair. Steve and Coach are always accommodating, friendly, and professional. In the world that we live in today, I truly appreciate the way in which they run the business. I have observed them whenever I go in, and it is clear that they have quite a strong and trusted team. P.S. Ricky is great as well!

Original review: March 31, 2017

I took my wife’s car in for an oil change. After returning home I noticed the check engine light was on. The error code given was 1-1-1-1, which has to do with the oil flow. I call and spoke with the customer service person and the company would not take responsibility. The customer service person suggested I get a diagnostics done which would cost $99.00 plus tax. Plus, cost of any repairs. If I expressed my fury here it would probably hurt your ears and eyes. Not only this. Before checking out, the cashier told me of some suggested replacing a part that had already been replace the week before. Lying, cheating, without scruples jerks.

Original review: March 30, 2017

Brought in a high mileage GMC Sonoma. 5 times in the shop. Each time, telling me to change wrong parts. While two of the parts did have issues... The Pitman arm doesn't affect alignment. They couldn't get lug nuts off... cuz they have greaselectricity on them. Then... told that the water pump was leaky. It was the radiator. Next location. Aligned with or complaining. But did such a horrible job. The tires ground and are now cupped. The next location says, "We can't guarantee this." The starting gear is sloppy. Which has nothing to do with alignment. Other shop validated that for me. The guys are just out to get your money. No interest in actually fixing anything. Go anywhere else. You will be glad you did.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I carry my car for oil change with point check include hose all fluids. After I was told I needed a gasket so I made appt to come back Sunday@8:00 for 2hour service. Wish less til 12:45pm as the day went forward my car was riding rough so I thinking the car is ok. So All of a sudden the car cut off so I crank it back up so I driving & it start smoking & so I made it home & call Tires Plus cause there was nothing wrong with my car before so they came & tow it in the next day & say ain't nothing they can do cause??? Is wrong so I like, "Ain't nothing was wrong til I came here." So they say, "We not going to charge you for towing your car but we can't fix it." I mad as hell by now. My work transportation is fuck up. I trying to stay calm & it was working when I bought it here. What the fuck am I to do. Did a lot of calling everybody say for the car to be running hot they had to leave a hose lose. I want some justice about my car.

Original review: March 16, 2017

My rating is really less than one star. My teenage daughter hit another curb and damaged another tire! She took the car to the Tires Plus Palm Harbor location for a new tire as we have done in the past. Dale, the service advisor, called me to say she also bent the front right strut and the left control arm. All repairs combined would be $1150. I told him to hold off. I wanted to check with her dad.

We decided to get a 2nd opinion from our neighborhood independent garage. They quoted me $890 on the phone so I said I would bring it to him. When I called Dale back at Tires Plus he said he already put new tire on. I said, "I didn't give approval so take it off," and we went to get the car. He charged $22 for inspecting the vehicle. After inspection by my local garage they found no damage at all. Only $200 for new tire and alignment.

I do believe what they are doing is illegal. I can't prove it because I didn't get the quote in writing. It is also highly unethical and immoral. It created a huge fight between my daughter and I during an already tough time for us. And I almost lost more money thinking about canceling her next out-of-town sport competition. I guess Dale doesn't have kids or a conscience because he surely doesn't understand that his actions impact other people not only financially. And of course, he is a common thief.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I needed to front run flat tires for my Mini Cooper. Checked online, and found a deal with TiresPlus. Filled out the form, got a price confirmation, made $100 down payment. When I arrived at the shop, I have been told that they have received different tires, and that the ones I had ordered are not being made anymore. Anyway, I had to pay much more than was agreed in writing. So, people, please avoid this company as they are dishonest.

Original review: March 4, 2017

Furious!!! Bought over 5 sets of tires from Tires Plus & recommended many times. For my daughters truck we specified and were told we had 10-ply, e rated tires. We explained that she would be moving away to college & towing a horse trailer. We were very specific as to what we wanted. We chose Tires Plus because we have bought tires from them before, they promised they ordered exactly what we wanted, they had locations in south Georgia should she need service and tire rotation. They lied & cheated us. They put 2-ply, c rated tires on her truck - better than standard but a far cry from what we ordered, what we were promised, and what we agreed on. After years of loyalty, I promise you that everyone I know & meet will know how crooked they are!

Original review: March 2, 2017

I have been a customer of Tires Plus for more than 7 years. I brought my car at the Tires Plus located on 2673 SW Edgarce Street, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953. Store # 328386. I asked the Service Advisor: ** to do a oil change and a complete diagnostic on my car. In the dashboard, I had two lights on it; my Service Engine Soon light is on with (Color Yellow) and my airbag light is on (Color Red). I brought the car to Tires plus and took the other car from them. I received a phone call from the service advisor: 28 ** stated that my car needs service for $ 2,761.25. I answered him that I am not ready to spend that kind of money right now; I only need the oil change and the complete diagnostic of my car.

My spouse and I drove at Tires plus to pick up the BMW, when I checked the car; I had three other lights on in my car: "BRAKE LIGHT ON IN RED." This means that Parking brake/Chassis control system/Dynamic Brake Control/Brake fluid have been damaged while they were doing the OIL CHANGE AND THE COMPLETE DIAGNOSTIC. The service advisor told me that I need to change these parts ASAP and I did change my brake, rotor, and sensor a couple months ago.

"FLAT TIRE MONITOR PRESSURE LIGHT IS ON IN YELLOW". I went to several places to check my tires pressure, they have checked each tire one by one. They could not find the reason why the flat tire monitor pressure light is on. THE DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL DSC LIGHT IS ON. I spoke with the service advisor: ** and I told him that I did NOT HAVE these lights on in my car. He preferred having an altercation with me by saying that he is going to call police for me. I was very disappointed and I would not come back in tires plus anymore.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Wife had her oil and filter changed at the Tires Plus in Willow Grove, PA. She drove very little and soon discovered a problem with her car, so she took it to a local shop. They found virtually no oil in the engine. When Tires Plus was confronted, they claimed to have put oil in it and claimed that the car must have used it all up. This is a relatively new car under ninety thousand miles. Plus, the mechanic checked and found absolutely NO signs of oil usage nor any oil leakage. Despite the engine still running (miracle), it is about finished and will not last for very long (the opinion of at least 5 mechanics). Despite this, Tires Plus told us it was not their problem. Do not go to them, they will screw up your car and stick you with it. Go somewhere else!!!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I took my 2007 Infiniti G35S into Tires Plus at 1627 County Road 220, Fleming Island, FL 32003 on 11/21/16 at 6:32pm EST for a standard oil change (synthetic oil). I was informed my vehicle was complete at approximately 6:50 (18 minutes later). I questioned the desk guy, that this was the quickest oil change I have ever experienced & he then informed me that all was complete, took my money, provided me with a receipt, & sent me on my way.

On 01/30/17 approximately 6:45pm EST, my car began to make a loud knocking noise, wouldn't accelerate, & I had to get off the highway (295 South). I was no longer able to drive the vehicle. I then had a certified mechanic check my car on 02/01/17 to determine that my ENGINE BLEW from the lack of oil. I advise him I just had an oil change 11/21/16. The mechanic then informed me there was NO WAY an OIL change was performed on my car within that time period at all. He showed me there was no oil, & the little bit of oil that was in the car was JET BLACK & SLUDGE like. Which this was the reason for my BLOWN ENGINE.

I then contacted Tires Plus at (904) 999-0066 and spoke with **. I informed ** of my issue & he then immediately became defensive, advised me my car had over 200,000 miles on it, & there my car may have leaks. Okay **, it's neither here nor there how many miles I have, which is the reason it was bought in for regular maintenance. I informed **, there were no leaks. I would know because I park in the garage & there is no oil on my garage floor (if there is a leak, it would come out, right?). ** then states I may have a leak that I can't see. Okay **, now I would like to speak with your corporate office.

I spoke to corporate which also attempted to speak with the business location, spoke with **, & then apologized of how rude he was because he was also rude to her (corporate office). I was then assigned a claims rep: Juan ** at **, which contacted me 02/05/17 & left a message of an independent technician coming to look at the vehicle to determine if they are liable. The independent guy came & provided his findings & I still do not have my car fixed.

I have contacted Juan every day, multiple times a day & he has not returned my calls. I have left multiple messages & even contacted the corporate office again to request to speak with a Regional Manager since Juan was the Area Manager. Juan has contacted me back & left a voicemail that now they need to look under the vehicle for leaks. THERE ARE NO LEAKS ON MY CAR!!! I am still waiting to have the car looked at underneath & Juan has not returned my calls in order to coordinate when & where I can take the vehicle to be looked at. I currently do not have a car which is sitting in my driveway for almost a month now. I have had to rent cars to get to & from work, & am currently missing work because of this issue.

TIRES PLUS CHARGES ME FOR AN OIL CHANGE & NEVER PERFORMED THE OIL CHANGE WHICH CAUSED MY ENGINE TO BLOW. I only requested for them to accept liability & replace my engine so I can go on my way and never use them again. Nothing has happened yet. Please do not use them. This is unfair & I need some help getting them to respond to me.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I went in this morning JUST for an oil change. They ended up telling me I needed my left and right front control arms changed due to cracking and it's going to cost $684. I just had surgery done and knew I couldn't afford that so I took it to another place to get looked at. They were honest and said, I didn't need that changed, the rubber cracking isn't bad and should last me another year - probably more. Also, they originally thought I had an oil leak due to the sloppy job from the Tires Plus mechanic. I don't appreciate the dishonesty, selling customers parts they don't need is ridiculous. I assume because I'm a female they thought this would be an easy scam, but luckily there are places that don't aim to take advantage of their consumers. You all should re-frame from saying " Trust your neighborhood Tires Plus" when they are not trustworthy.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Every time I have had an issue with any of my many vehicles I am comfortable knowing I have the one place in Ocala I am able to take my vehicles to be serviced without the worry of being sold something my vehicle does not need. I have been there and asked for a service I thought I needed and was told the vehicle did not require it at that time and would be a waste of money to have it done. When something is required the technician always takes me back to the vehicle and shows me the problem that needs to be corrected.

With all of the auto shops available to us and having had walked away from another shop with the feeling of being overcharged, I can tell you, this has never happened to me at Tires Plus! Col. ** runs a tight ship and has master mechanics employed there with the knowledge and integrity to have you driving away in a safe vehicle and a smile on your face. Kudos to all of the staff!!!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Do yourself a favor and don't go there, you will thank me later. I went for a wheel alignment on my 2014 Lincoln with brand new 22 inch wheels, and the gentleman working on my car after unsuccessfully trying to do the alignment twice comes out to tell me that one of my rims might be bent and that for that reason he's not able to aligned the car properly.

After I showed him proof that that's impossible due to the fact that I just got the rims 2 days ago he then proceeds to tell me that rotating the tires can fix the problem. At that point I was very uneasy with the situation, but by then he told me that when he took the car for a test drive it was shaking a lot. With the car in worse condition than I came in with I decided to give it a try and rotate the tires if that can potentially resolve the problem, and I've never been more wrong. He didn't have the right equipment to take the lugs off and after trying a few times with different tools scratched one of my rims.

Apparently at that point he realized he was in over his head and asked his co-worker who was working on a car next to him for help. They both come up to me like a pair of pre-schoolers and say "hey sir did you know one of your rims are scratched? Looks like someone tried to steal them". Without saying a word I go inside the store and asked for the store manager (Michael **) who introduced himself as "Mike" and was as unprofessional as the prior 2 guys or worse. Without assessing the situation rudely interrupts me and said "We didn't scratch your rims. They came in like that." When I go to show him it looked like a scene from a funny movie.

The guy working on the car still has the funny looking wrench he tried to use on the car unsuccessfully because it was the wrong size, the other guy is saying to the supervisor (Mike) that he had nothing to do with it and that he was there only because his co-worker asked for his help, and Mike (supervisor) is telling me that there is no way they did it. At that point I knew I was dealing with the 3 stooges and decided to count my blessing and leave, but not before Mike overwhelmed with situation threatened to call the police if I didn't leave. He was going to accuse me of trespassing he said. Unluckily for Mike I recorded the entire incident and will be uploading it on the web soon because his behavior is extremely unprofessional and unfair to the customers.

In conclusion, I left with the car worse than it came in with. They did not have the right tools or the competent staff for the job and the manager far from defusing the situation, escalated it by being dishonest and lying to cover up the fact that they have made a mistake by taking on a job he couldn't do and scratching one of my rims in the process. This is my first review on a company ever. Trust me you will save yourself from unwanted headache by not going there. Save your family and friends as well from arguably the worse customer experience ever.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I brought my vehicle in to have my battery replaced. After doing so, my engine light came on. Returned to shop, and they put the light out. 10 minutes later light came back on. I was informed by my regular mechanic that this should not be occurring. Returned again to shop and was given several reasons why this might be occurring, not admitting that it could have been something that they did. Diagnostic was performed, and several steps were taken to remedy my issue. Vehicle was even taken for a test run to see if light would come back on and of course it did not, that is until I arrived at my workplace, then the light came on again and remains on still.

They obviously do not specialize in electronic or engine specifics. It was suggested that my sensor could have gone bad. I find this strange since it didn't go bad until they replaced my battery. I had my scheduled maintenance checkup just two weeks ago and everything was fine. The fact that they as mechanics were not able to determine if in fact it is my sensor or even what could be causing the engine light to come and stay on after servicing my vehicle, tells me they lack the experience to determine what the problem is, even though they might very well be responsible for the problem.

I have determined that I will never again do business with this company and will advise anyone thinking about bring their vehicle to them for service not to do so. Another gentleman who was in the store also, was complaining about his vehicle performing badly after Tires Plus servicing his vehicle, even after bringing his vehicle back to them 3 times and being lied to about service that was paid for to be done but was not done. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as the Corporate Office.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Was helping an 85 year old neighbor with her car. Figured out the battery was dead. Apparently she bought it at Tires Plus on Horizon Ridge in Henderson one year ago and had to get jump started and charged the battery five times since purchase. The (over-priced) Battery was not good since purchased and comes with a 3 year replacement. When I called the assistant manager, Cody, said he might get one in three days. I found that hard to believe so I got the corporate number to try to get another battery for the neighbor.

The receptionist said the complaint department was not available and couldn't say when they would be. She said they would call back but I have yet to hear from them. I checked with another Tires Plus in the area. The manager told me to come pick one up. I did and was pleased with his service. My recommendation to anyone is to not go to the Horizon Ridge store in Henderson for any reason. Their customer service SUCKS! They prey on the elderly in the area to maximize their profits without concern or apology. DON’T GO THERE!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

After reading many negative reviews, I thought I should share my experience. I've been bringing my high-mileage vehicles to a KC area Tires Plus (Vivion Rd location) for over a year. They have been nothing but honest with us. We have had some difficult issues with my 08 Kia Sedona. When the first attempt to fix the problem did not work, they worked on it again at no cost. They have been honest about repairs that could wait. (I've always fixed my own vehicles, so I know when they are not being honest.) That is something I really appreciate.

I asked about new brakes but was told I could easily go another two years on my current set, saving me a decent chunk of money. They also cut me a very good deal on a set of tires for my van after failing to find hard-to-notice uneven tread wear that was affecting handling. I will only take my vehicles to this location and we live 40 minutes away. So not every store is bad. Really depends on the location. Plus, watch for coupons. Basically got a free set of spark plugs and wires while having other work done thanks to a $100 off $500 coupon.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

We called ahead to Tires Plus and explained that we needed our 4 tires mounted and balanced, including all 4 new valve stems, they told us to come on in and they would take care of us right away. They did as we asked (so I thought) and we were out the door. My drive home was about 30 minutes. As soon as I got home and went to put the tires on my vehicle, EVERY SINGLE TIRE had leaked air and were going flat. I called them right away to tell them and their response was that they would do nothing for me because the tires were holding air when I left. I paid them $106 for nothing.

So I took the tires to Bauer Built and was charged over $200 because they had to remove the tires from the rims, clean the rims, replace the valve stems that Tires Plus had put on, and remount and balance the tires that we had JUST (a couple hours prior) paid Tires Plus to do. Bauer Built explained to us that because Tires Plus hadn't cleaned the rims prior to putting the new tires on, the tires could not seat properly and was causing the leak. So we ended up paying Bauer Built double to fix what Tires Plus should have done right the first time AND paid Tires Plus even though their mistake cost us triple in the end. The least Tires Plus should do is reimburse what we paid them. And even better would be, to be reimbursed what we had to pay Bauer Built for their Tires Plus's negligence. If needed, I can provide receipts supporting my complaint.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

After make a struts replacement on my 10 year old Honda Ridgeline, I decide that was time for my first Alignment, Took it to TIRES PLUS ON CLEARWATER corner of US 60/US19 because was close to my work. Mentioned the way that after change the struts I was recommended a alignment. Right after work I pick it up. The first impression after was a knock noise, after that I realize that is was pulling to the left, dangerously drove home.

Next day drove back and told the guy, "What is happening?". He's just told me, "I will put it back on the machine" but if is something that the mechanic left loose, they won't fix it, That I have to take it back to the mechanic and bring them back. I reply to him if is something that is affecting my alignment he has to fixed and left, 1 hour later call me back with the Excuse that the struts were bad, "Oh I will call you back. I'm working." At lunch time I call and they told me that the spring on the struts where faulty mounted. I took it the Corp Office and mentioned to them, "Ok now you're hurting me - come back and get refund the money." Very bad business - never come back. Store # 243426.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Took my car in for oil change and rotate tires. Some way the tire picked up a nail, took car in the next morning to Tires Plus in Alpharetta Georgia on Old Milton Parkway. They kept car two hours. Plugged the tire. Fine. Great. That's what I asked. Got on the road driving around Atlanta and car was making a ridiculous amount of noise. Had to take the car in again Sunday. This time they kept car for 3 hrs then told me I needed struts and it would be $1100. And that my tires were cupping. Then I took my car to a friend who has a dealership. He said absolutely nothing was wrong with my car and it was in great condition and that Tires Plus was trying to rip me off. This is not the first time they have done this. One time before they told me I needed $600 worth of work and again nothing was wrong with my car. DO NOT TRUST TIRES PLUS at all.

Tires Plus Company Information