Tires Plus

Stars Rating

• 7%
  • 93%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?
    Price

Reviewed May 7, 2024

Dishonest, childish, and overpriced. After a very expensive brake job, my car is now undrivable. Tires Plus wants charge me to be towed in and charge me for a second diagnostic and charge me AGAIN for a part I do not need. They never bled the line and now I am without my car for the first time ever. Tires plus refused to honor the warranty for their work, insulted me publicly, and charged thousands for it!

Reviewed March 9, 2024

I have been going to Tires Plus for years for oil changes and whatever I need done and they've always treated me good but this last time I went to get an oil change it came out with the engine light on which didn't make any sense. So I contacted them and they said to bring it in, "We'll do a diagnostic test on it." And I said, "Will I be charged?" They said yes and that right there just turned me off because it never had a light on when I took it in there so why should I have to pay for it. I figured this company would have my back but apparently not and I am very disappointed in this place.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Feb. 29, 2024

Trickery, dishonesty, inconsistency, repeated price changes, double facing seem to be a new characteristic of this business. I have been a customer of this shop for years, but as it's changed its technique, I reduced my business dealings. Last year, the alignment check service was free, now that I called (Yesterday- 5 minutes before I drove my vehicle there), I was told by its manager that it is $22.00. At the exit, it charged me $26.00. An alignment of $110.00 in price first changed to $275.00 then $998.00 all in 5 minutes time frame. When I told the ** guy why from $22.00 to $26.00 he had no answer...

Customer Service

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2023

I made an appt. and received an email that they confirmed date and time…. I work full time and take care of my husband who has stage 4 cancer and a mentally challenged brother…My time (and gas money) is just as important as theirs… I made it there 30 mins early and they said we are behind so not today… I will never try with the Winter Haven, Fl store ever again… If they’re not honest with your time, I don’t trust them to be honest with my vehicle!!!!

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2023

I went in to Tires Plus in grand forks because of damage I did to my tire valve stem (tpms sensor) and the "kid" working there told me I would have to get 4 new tires (they are brand new) and when I told him that he said he wouldn't put that tire back on and I would have to come back the following monday, needless to say I didn't go back or ever will again.

Profile pic of the author.
      Victoria increased rating by 4 stars.
      Staff
      After a positive interaction with Tires Plus, Victoria increased their star rating on Sept. 6, 2023.

Updated review: Sept. 6, 2023

Troy is back! And he just made my day as always did for all those years of working with him. He fixed the issue with my car. Apologized for the way Ben treated me and everything is great again. Thank you Troy! My husband and I were very happy returning to our shop.

Original Review: Aug. 26, 2023

For about ten years since we moved to Sparks we used to go to this shop on Galleria Pkwy with every vehicle we have. Steve and Troy were awesome guys to have business with! Unfortunately, now since Ben is bossing around this place we are leaving the shop. He is mostly "friendly" only to guys. No more great deals. No more feeling of being family, being valued and being taken care of. Matthew is the only nice guy we're seeing once in a while but Ben has an attitude and seems to dominate his coworkers as well. Very disappointed.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 11, 2023

Just very slow at getting work done. Standing around is no way to do business. I've been here twice for tire installs and won't be back. May need to train your people better if you want to stay in business.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 4, 2023

I purchased tires and called to try and speak with someone as these tires were loud, bumpy and so disappointing. I made four different calls over 5 days and the manager never returned my call. He was angry when I finally came in the store. I returned the tires to him as I took my business elsewhere

Verified purchase
      Staff

Reviewed April 28, 2023

Pre purchase inspection. Purchased car on advisement, insane and obvious issues missed. Service for issues addressed, none of which were done.. At all, can substantiate with photos. Over 1k in services REPEATEDLY not done. From missed massive airbag deployment, bad clock spring, half the intake missing, alignment, shocks, fluid levels, at least three dangling connectors, two engine codes, and missing bolts, sheet metal screws and zip ties everywhere. No filter… Have been told by three different people who claim to be management, these issues are cosmetic. They most certainly are NOT. 20k investment, based all on the supposed expertise of what I can only assume are blind basket weavers employed as service techs for automobiles, and services paid for big blatantly obviously not performed.

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2023

Today I had a good experience with the Tires Plus here in Fleming Island Fl. The manager Robert ** in my opinion went over and beyond providing service. I forgot to provide my coupon for a oil change and lifetime wheel alignment service after they were done, I only remembered several hours later and decide to go back to see if I could still get the discount. To my surprise with no questions asked he checked the system and was able to applied the 21 dollar refund to my credit account. I will always do my busses with Tires Plus for all my vehicles service.

Tires Plus Company Information