Gardnerville, NV

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Tires Plus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?

Original review: April 8, 2022

I got the credit card to get tires from Tires Plus and I noticed my balance kept going up. Just miss one day not setting your payment they will have a fee already. No grace period at all. Interest is also high. I guess I won't be getting tires at tires plus in the future because of the credit card they give.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Often times when a person is given a bit of power they expand it to the point of being overbearing and end up being ridiculous. The sad part is the Company who they work for may have no real feedback on the actions how this employee is having a negative effect on their business. In this case we have a 22 year old with some manager status telling a customer they can't buy a tire. Yes Mr. President of Tires Plus your employee "Manager" would not sell a customer a tire.

I arrive at Tires Plus on Eau Gallie in Indian Harbor Beach Florida, I have been here before for an alignment and was treated perfectly and while there were some issues with the process it was corrected perfectly. This time I had a screw on my tire and needed a patch. The "Manager" a 22 year old came out to the car and quickly told me the tire was not repairable. I have heard that story before but it was located in the middle of first set of threads from the outside. Truthfully, I didn't question this because I am happy riding at highway speeds without patched tires.

So sell me a tire. Quickly the Kid Manager tells me I have to buy two tires as I need to replace both because my other tire is worn and not the same height as the new one and the computer will go nuts and the transmission will destroy itself. I said I understand but I just want to buy one tire for now and I am not concerned about damage which he claims will happen. Then he notices it is a 4matic drive car and announces I need to buy 4 tires. I laughed and said just sell me a tire and I will be on my way. NO the sniveling little creep says, I will not sell you one tire as you may come back and hold me responsible if damage should occur. I said I just want to buy one tire and that is all.

Having said that repeatedly to this moron he decides that since I am not agreeing with him I am calling him a liar. Liar? Just sell me a tire Man! Oh no you called me a liar and I never want you to come back here again and went back in the store. So I left with a screw in my tire he wasn't concerned about that. Went to Tire Kingdom around the corner and had a new tire installed in 30 minutes. The idiot was more worried about my transmission than my safety letting me leave with a screw in my tire. He needs to be fired Mr. President.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Location on Davis Hwy in Pensacola FL falsely diagnosed my vehicle twice and did unneeded repairs. 2nd appt I made I was told my vehicle would be done around 1pm I arrived at 1pm and waited an additional 5 hours with no reason as to why. Later I was told that the tech left on an emergency and put my car to the end of the line. Next, I made an appt with Brittany for a 3rd diagnosis that I was told to be charged $110 for.

Showed up for the appt and the GM had no idea who I was or my vehicle specs even though I have been taking my vehicles there for the last 4 years. Told me I did not have an appt and that he may be able to fit me in but no guarantee. Brittany admitted that she made a mistake and they still did nothing to accommodate me. Next, my tire was losing air and I brought it in to have them plug the tire as I have a road hazard warranty and they proceeded to tell me that will take 5 hours to plug the tire. Knowing full well I have only 1 vehicle and needed to get to work.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

The 3 times that I've taken my car into Tires Plus (3 different locations), my dashboard light "tire pressure low" has come on. Because I knew someone that worked at Tires Plus, I decided to purchase my tires from them this time. For budgeting reasons, I purchased 2 tires and was going to purchase 2 more tires in 1 month. But as soon as I leave, my tire pressure warning light comes on and I have a slow leak in one of my (previous) tires which forced me to buy 2 additional tires earlier than planned. Then when I've taken my car in for rotate and balance, both times my warning light comes on "Low Tire Pressure" AS SOON AS I DRIVE AWAY. Now, again, I have a slow leak in one of my tires AND my alignment is messed up when I just had that done 6 months ago.. Take your business to another tire place.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Tires Plus is a very professional and clean business. I came in and got two tires. The staff is very friendly very professional. I was in and out in a reasonable time. Outstanding prices and service. I am very satisfied with my tires.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I took car for 2 tires and oil change. Well they pulled off 3 and around the oil cap they didn’t clean the excess oil off then the alignment. I was told that toe on 1 wheel wouldn’t line up and now my steering wheel seems to be off center. Beware they don’t read work orders very good I guess. Dealership trip this week for me.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

Tires Plus canceled my credit card. Turned my account over to a credit agency when I missed two payments (total balance under $30) due to lung surgery and recovery. When I contacted them they said that there was nothing they could no about it. This still shows up on my credit checks over 2 years later.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I took my 2014 GMC Acadia to them to replace a cv axle on the passenger side. When I went back later on to get it my traction control system didn't work and I got home thinking I could turn it back on that didn't work. The steering wheel was off to the left. The next day I took it back they told me it was a spring in the airbag system. I had to take my car to a Chevy dealership and pay 300.00 for additional work they messed up. By not having traction control I had bad gas mileage. The manager was a big LIAR. Air bag sensors have nothing to do with traction control as he suggested.

Original review: July 30, 2021

Stopped to buy a Firestone tire and have it mounted. 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i, all wheel drive. 225 45r18. Manager Andrew ** told the tire size was wrong. I disagreed and pulled it up on my phone. 2010-2018 Subaru legacy used 225 45r18. My comment "aw **". Now he turned belligerent, offered to punch out and leave the property and settle this... lol I agreed, he pushed out and we proceeded to walk across the parking lot.. I stopped at him if he was willing to have assault charges pressed. All was witnessed. I reported this to their corporate office... I'm awaiting response. Not going to let go.

Original review: June 26, 2021

I've use this company for installs because they install through Tire Rack. My wife took her Highlander in for a rotation and they estimated $1600 in additional repairs needed. I took this estimate to my local shop, they checked and non of the repairs were necessary. I took my Tundra in for an alignment, tire rotation and balance. They told me 3 hours. I waited, and after 3 hours returned to find they had not even finished the alignment, let alone the rotation. They said they couldn't adjust a tie rod to complete the alignment. They said their printer was broken and couldn't give me a printout of the alignment data, but still charged me for a incomplete service. The following day I stopped by my local shop for a rotation and balance. Done in 15 min. and they said that neither tie rod had been moved. I will contest this on my credit card since they did not complete the service. I will never return. I recommend a different vendor for servicing.

Tires Plus Company Information