Tires Plus

Gardnerville, NV

Compare Auto Service and Repair Companies

Research top Auto Service and Repair Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Fuzion tires 205/65r15 9414 Have these on car. They vibrate my whole car. I replaced one. It stopped now. The others started. They are in good tread. I am really sick. I think they should be made to replace these tires. I am 67 and it is bad. You can't trust the tires.

I have been taking my cars to the East Lake Tires Plus for all my tire purchases and auto repairs since I moved to this area in 2012. I own two "older" cars, a 2001 Toyota Sienna van and a 2004 Honda Accord. Have always received excellent customer service and great deals. I recently had a problem with my Honda's steering, which ended up needing a major repair. The initial repair did not fix the problem. Long story short, after several return trips to the shop, my car is doing great. These return trips required troubleshooting as well as other parts which needed to be replaced.

Instead of giving up or placing blame on me... they persevered until the problem was fixed. I was not charged another penny after the initial repair. Steve and Coach are always accommodating, friendly, and professional. In the world that we live in today, I truly appreciate the way in which they run the business. I have observed them whenever I go in, and it is clear that they have quite a strong and trusted team. P.S. Ricky is great as well!

I took my wife’s car in for an oil change. After returning home I noticed the check engine light was on. The error code given was 1-1-1-1, which has to do with the oil flow. I call and spoke with the customer service person and the company would not take responsibility. The customer service person suggested I get a diagnostics done which would cost $99.00 plus tax. Plus, cost of any repairs. If I expressed my fury here it would probably hurt your ears and eyes. Not only this. Before checking out, the cashier told me of some suggested replacing a part that had already been replace the week before. Lying, cheating, without scruples jerks.

Brought in a high mileage GMC Sonoma. 5 times in the shop. Each time, telling me to change wrong parts. While two of the parts did have issues... The Pitman arm doesn't affect alignment. They couldn't get lug nuts off... cuz they have greaselectricity on them. Then... told that the water pump was leaky. It was the radiator. Next location. Aligned with or complaining. But did such a horrible job. The tires ground and are now cupped. The next location says, "We can't guarantee this." The starting gear is sloppy. Which has nothing to do with alignment. Other shop validated that for me. The guys are just out to get your money. No interest in actually fixing anything. Go anywhere else. You will be glad you did.

I carry my car for oil change with point check include hose all fluids. After I was told I needed a gasket so I made appt to come back Sunday@8:00 for 2hour service. Wish less til 12:45pm as the day went forward my car was riding rough so I thinking the car is ok. So All of a sudden the car cut off so I crank it back up so I driving & it start smoking & so I made it home & call Tires Plus cause there was nothing wrong with my car before so they came & tow it in the next day & say ain't nothing they can do cause??? Is wrong so I like, "Ain't nothing was wrong til I came here." So they say, "We not going to charge you for towing your car but we can't fix it." I mad as hell by now. My work transportation is fuck up. I trying to stay calm & it was working when I bought it here. What the fuck am I to do. Did a lot of calling everybody say for the car to be running hot they had to leave a hose lose. I want some justice about my car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?

My rating is really less than one star. My teenage daughter hit another curb and damaged another tire! She took the car to the Tires Plus Palm Harbor location for a new tire as we have done in the past. Dale, the service advisor, called me to say she also bent the front right strut and the left control arm. All repairs combined would be $1150. I told him to hold off. I wanted to check with her dad.

We decided to get a 2nd opinion from our neighborhood independent garage. They quoted me $890 on the phone so I said I would bring it to him. When I called Dale back at Tires Plus he said he already put new tire on. I said, "I didn't give approval so take it off," and we went to get the car. He charged $22 for inspecting the vehicle. After inspection by my local garage they found no damage at all. Only $200 for new tire and alignment.

I do believe what they are doing is illegal. I can't prove it because I didn't get the quote in writing. It is also highly unethical and immoral. It created a huge fight between my daughter and I during an already tough time for us. And I almost lost more money thinking about canceling her next out-of-town sport competition. I guess Dale doesn't have kids or a conscience because he surely doesn't understand that his actions impact other people not only financially. And of course, he is a common thief.

I needed to front run flat tires for my Mini Cooper. Checked online, and found a deal with TiresPlus. Filled out the form, got a price confirmation, made $100 down payment. When I arrived at the shop, I have been told that they have received different tires, and that the ones I had ordered are not being made anymore. Anyway, I had to pay much more than was agreed in writing. So, people, please avoid this company as they are dishonest.

Furious!!! Bought over 5 sets of tires from Tires Plus & recommended many times. For my daughters truck we specified and were told we had 10-ply, e rated tires. We explained that she would be moving away to college & towing a horse trailer. We were very specific as to what we wanted. We chose Tires Plus because we have bought tires from them before, they promised they ordered exactly what we wanted, they had locations in south Georgia should she need service and tire rotation. They lied & cheated us. They put 2-ply, c rated tires on her truck - better than standard but a far cry from what we ordered, what we were promised, and what we agreed on. After years of loyalty, I promise you that everyone I know & meet will know how crooked they are!

I have been a customer of Tires Plus for more than 7 years. I brought my car at the Tires Plus located on 2673 SW Edgarce Street, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953. Store # 328386. I asked the Service Advisor: ** to do a oil change and a complete diagnostic on my car. In the dashboard, I had two lights on it; my Service Engine Soon light is on with (Color Yellow) and my airbag light is on (Color Red). I brought the car to Tires plus and took the other car from them. I received a phone call from the service advisor: 28 ** stated that my car needs service for $ 2,761.25. I answered him that I am not ready to spend that kind of money right now; I only need the oil change and the complete diagnostic of my car.

My spouse and I drove at Tires plus to pick up the BMW, when I checked the car; I had three other lights on in my car: "BRAKE LIGHT ON IN RED." This means that Parking brake/Chassis control system/Dynamic Brake Control/Brake fluid have been damaged while they were doing the OIL CHANGE AND THE COMPLETE DIAGNOSTIC. The service advisor told me that I need to change these parts ASAP and I did change my brake, rotor, and sensor a couple months ago.

"FLAT TIRE MONITOR PRESSURE LIGHT IS ON IN YELLOW". I went to several places to check my tires pressure, they have checked each tire one by one. They could not find the reason why the flat tire monitor pressure light is on. THE DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL DSC LIGHT IS ON. I spoke with the service advisor: ** and I told him that I did NOT HAVE these lights on in my car. He preferred having an altercation with me by saying that he is going to call police for me. I was very disappointed and I would not come back in tires plus anymore.

Wife had her oil and filter changed at the Tires Plus in Willow Grove, PA. She drove very little and soon discovered a problem with her car, so she took it to a local shop. They found virtually no oil in the engine. When Tires Plus was confronted, they claimed to have put oil in it and claimed that the car must have used it all up. This is a relatively new car under ninety thousand miles. Plus, the mechanic checked and found absolutely NO signs of oil usage nor any oil leakage. Despite the engine still running (miracle), it is about finished and will not last for very long (the opinion of at least 5 mechanics). Despite this, Tires Plus told us it was not their problem. Do not go to them, they will screw up your car and stick you with it. Go somewhere else!!!

I took my 2007 Infiniti G35S into Tires Plus at 1627 County Road 220, Fleming Island, FL 32003 on 11/21/16 at 6:32pm EST for a standard oil change (synthetic oil). I was informed my vehicle was complete at approximately 6:50 (18 minutes later). I questioned the desk guy, that this was the quickest oil change I have ever experienced & he then informed me that all was complete, took my money, provided me with a receipt, & sent me on my way.

On 01/30/17 approximately 6:45pm EST, my car began to make a loud knocking noise, wouldn't accelerate, & I had to get off the highway (295 South). I was no longer able to drive the vehicle. I then had a certified mechanic check my car on 02/01/17 to determine that my ENGINE BLEW from the lack of oil. I advise him I just had an oil change 11/21/16. The mechanic then informed me there was NO WAY an OIL change was performed on my car within that time period at all. He showed me there was no oil, & the little bit of oil that was in the car was JET BLACK & SLUDGE like. Which this was the reason for my BLOWN ENGINE.

I then contacted Tires Plus at (904) 999-0066 and spoke with **. I informed ** of my issue & he then immediately became defensive, advised me my car had over 200,000 miles on it, & there my car may have leaks. Okay **, it's neither here nor there how many miles I have, which is the reason it was bought in for regular maintenance. I informed **, there were no leaks. I would know because I park in the garage & there is no oil on my garage floor (if there is a leak, it would come out, right?). ** then states I may have a leak that I can't see. Okay **, now I would like to speak with your corporate office.

I spoke to corporate which also attempted to speak with the business location, spoke with **, & then apologized of how rude he was because he was also rude to her (corporate office). I was then assigned a claims rep: Juan ** at **, which contacted me 02/05/17 & left a message of an independent technician coming to look at the vehicle to determine if they are liable. The independent guy came & provided his findings & I still do not have my car fixed.

I have contacted Juan every day, multiple times a day & he has not returned my calls. I have left multiple messages & even contacted the corporate office again to request to speak with a Regional Manager since Juan was the Area Manager. Juan has contacted me back & left a voicemail that now they need to look under the vehicle for leaks. THERE ARE NO LEAKS ON MY CAR!!! I am still waiting to have the car looked at underneath & Juan has not returned my calls in order to coordinate when & where I can take the vehicle to be looked at. I currently do not have a car which is sitting in my driveway for almost a month now. I have had to rent cars to get to & from work, & am currently missing work because of this issue.

TIRES PLUS CHARGES ME FOR AN OIL CHANGE & NEVER PERFORMED THE OIL CHANGE WHICH CAUSED MY ENGINE TO BLOW. I only requested for them to accept liability & replace my engine so I can go on my way and never use them again. Nothing has happened yet. Please do not use them. This is unfair & I need some help getting them to respond to me.

I went in this morning JUST for an oil change. They ended up telling me I needed my left and right front control arms changed due to cracking and it's going to cost $684. I just had surgery done and knew I couldn't afford that so I took it to another place to get looked at. They were honest and said, I didn't need that changed, the rubber cracking isn't bad and should last me another year - probably more. Also, they originally thought I had an oil leak due to the sloppy job from the Tires Plus mechanic. I don't appreciate the dishonesty, selling customers parts they don't need is ridiculous. I assume because I'm a female they thought this would be an easy scam, but luckily there are places that don't aim to take advantage of their consumers. You all should re-frame from saying " Trust your neighborhood Tires Plus" when they are not trustworthy.

Every time I have had an issue with any of my many vehicles I am comfortable knowing I have the one place in Ocala I am able to take my vehicles to be serviced without the worry of being sold something my vehicle does not need. I have been there and asked for a service I thought I needed and was told the vehicle did not require it at that time and would be a waste of money to have it done. When something is required the technician always takes me back to the vehicle and shows me the problem that needs to be corrected.

With all of the auto shops available to us and having had walked away from another shop with the feeling of being overcharged, I can tell you, this has never happened to me at Tires Plus! Col. ** runs a tight ship and has master mechanics employed there with the knowledge and integrity to have you driving away in a safe vehicle and a smile on your face. Kudos to all of the staff!!!

Do yourself a favor and don't go there, you will thank me later. I went for a wheel alignment on my 2014 Lincoln with brand new 22 inch wheels, and the gentleman working on my car after unsuccessfully trying to do the alignment twice comes out to tell me that one of my rims might be bent and that for that reason he's not able to aligned the car properly.

After I showed him proof that that's impossible due to the fact that I just got the rims 2 days ago he then proceeds to tell me that rotating the tires can fix the problem. At that point I was very uneasy with the situation, but by then he told me that when he took the car for a test drive it was shaking a lot. With the car in worse condition than I came in with I decided to give it a try and rotate the tires if that can potentially resolve the problem, and I've never been more wrong. He didn't have the right equipment to take the lugs off and after trying a few times with different tools scratched one of my rims.

Apparently at that point he realized he was in over his head and asked his co-worker who was working on a car next to him for help. They both come up to me like a pair of pre-schoolers and say "hey sir did you know one of your rims are scratched? Looks like someone tried to steal them". Without saying a word I go inside the store and asked for the store manager (Michael **) who introduced himself as "Mike" and was as unprofessional as the prior 2 guys or worse. Without assessing the situation rudely interrupts me and said "We didn't scratch your rims. They came in like that." When I go to show him it looked like a scene from a funny movie.

The guy working on the car still has the funny looking wrench he tried to use on the car unsuccessfully because it was the wrong size, the other guy is saying to the supervisor (Mike) that he had nothing to do with it and that he was there only because his co-worker asked for his help, and Mike (supervisor) is telling me that there is no way they did it. At that point I knew I was dealing with the 3 stooges and decided to count my blessing and leave, but not before Mike overwhelmed with situation threatened to call the police if I didn't leave. He was going to accuse me of trespassing he said. Unluckily for Mike I recorded the entire incident and will be uploading it on the web soon because his behavior is extremely unprofessional and unfair to the customers.

In conclusion, I left with the car worse than it came in with. They did not have the right tools or the competent staff for the job and the manager far from defusing the situation, escalated it by being dishonest and lying to cover up the fact that they have made a mistake by taking on a job he couldn't do and scratching one of my rims in the process. This is my first review on a company ever. Trust me you will save yourself from unwanted headache by not going there. Save your family and friends as well from arguably the worse customer experience ever.

I brought my vehicle in to have my battery replaced. After doing so, my engine light came on. Returned to shop, and they put the light out. 10 minutes later light came back on. I was informed by my regular mechanic that this should not be occurring. Returned again to shop and was given several reasons why this might be occurring, not admitting that it could have been something that they did. Diagnostic was performed, and several steps were taken to remedy my issue. Vehicle was even taken for a test run to see if light would come back on and of course it did not, that is until I arrived at my workplace, then the light came on again and remains on still.

They obviously do not specialize in electronic or engine specifics. It was suggested that my sensor could have gone bad. I find this strange since it didn't go bad until they replaced my battery. I had my scheduled maintenance checkup just two weeks ago and everything was fine. The fact that they as mechanics were not able to determine if in fact it is my sensor or even what could be causing the engine light to come and stay on after servicing my vehicle, tells me they lack the experience to determine what the problem is, even though they might very well be responsible for the problem.

I have determined that I will never again do business with this company and will advise anyone thinking about bring their vehicle to them for service not to do so. Another gentleman who was in the store also, was complaining about his vehicle performing badly after Tires Plus servicing his vehicle, even after bringing his vehicle back to them 3 times and being lied to about service that was paid for to be done but was not done. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as the Corporate Office.

Was helping an 85 year old neighbor with her car. Figured out the battery was dead. Apparently she bought it at Tires Plus on Horizon Ridge in Henderson one year ago and had to get jump started and charged the battery five times since purchase. The (over-priced) Battery was not good since purchased and comes with a 3 year replacement. When I called the assistant manager, Cody, said he might get one in three days. I found that hard to believe so I got the corporate number to try to get another battery for the neighbor.

The receptionist said the complaint department was not available and couldn't say when they would be. She said they would call back but I have yet to hear from them. I checked with another Tires Plus in the area. The manager told me to come pick one up. I did and was pleased with his service. My recommendation to anyone is to not go to the Horizon Ridge store in Henderson for any reason. Their customer service SUCKS! They prey on the elderly in the area to maximize their profits without concern or apology. DON’T GO THERE!

After reading many negative reviews, I thought I should share my experience. I've been bringing my high-mileage vehicles to a KC area Tires Plus (Vivion Rd location) for over a year. They have been nothing but honest with us. We have had some difficult issues with my 08 Kia Sedona. When the first attempt to fix the problem did not work, they worked on it again at no cost. They have been honest about repairs that could wait. (I've always fixed my own vehicles, so I know when they are not being honest.) That is something I really appreciate.

I asked about new brakes but was told I could easily go another two years on my current set, saving me a decent chunk of money. They also cut me a very good deal on a set of tires for my van after failing to find hard-to-notice uneven tread wear that was affecting handling. I will only take my vehicles to this location and we live 40 minutes away. So not every store is bad. Really depends on the location. Plus, watch for coupons. Basically got a free set of spark plugs and wires while having other work done thanks to a $100 off $500 coupon.

We called ahead to Tires Plus and explained that we needed our 4 tires mounted and balanced, including all 4 new valve stems, they told us to come on in and they would take care of us right away. They did as we asked (so I thought) and we were out the door. My drive home was about 30 minutes. As soon as I got home and went to put the tires on my vehicle, EVERY SINGLE TIRE had leaked air and were going flat. I called them right away to tell them and their response was that they would do nothing for me because the tires were holding air when I left. I paid them $106 for nothing.

So I took the tires to Bauer Built and was charged over $200 because they had to remove the tires from the rims, clean the rims, replace the valve stems that Tires Plus had put on, and remount and balance the tires that we had JUST (a couple hours prior) paid Tires Plus to do. Bauer Built explained to us that because Tires Plus hadn't cleaned the rims prior to putting the new tires on, the tires could not seat properly and was causing the leak. So we ended up paying Bauer Built double to fix what Tires Plus should have done right the first time AND paid Tires Plus even though their mistake cost us triple in the end. The least Tires Plus should do is reimburse what we paid them. And even better would be, to be reimbursed what we had to pay Bauer Built for their Tires Plus's negligence. If needed, I can provide receipts supporting my complaint.

After make a struts replacement on my 10 year old Honda Ridgeline, I decide that was time for my first Alignment, Took it to TIRES PLUS ON CLEARWATER corner of US 60/US19 because was close to my work. Mentioned the way that after change the struts I was recommended a alignment. Right after work I pick it up. The first impression after was a knock noise, after that I realize that is was pulling to the left, dangerously drove home.

Next day drove back and told the guy, "What is happening?". He's just told me, "I will put it back on the machine" but if is something that the mechanic left loose, they won't fix it, That I have to take it back to the mechanic and bring them back. I reply to him if is something that is affecting my alignment he has to fixed and left, 1 hour later call me back with the Excuse that the struts were bad, "Oh I will call you back. I'm working." At lunch time I call and they told me that the spring on the struts where faulty mounted. I took it the Corp Office and mentioned to them, "Ok now you're hurting me - come back and get refund the money." Very bad business - never come back. Store # 243426.

Took my car in for oil change and rotate tires. Some way the tire picked up a nail, took car in the next morning to Tires Plus in Alpharetta Georgia on Old Milton Parkway. They kept car two hours. Plugged the tire. Fine. Great. That's what I asked. Got on the road driving around Atlanta and car was making a ridiculous amount of noise. Had to take the car in again Sunday. This time they kept car for 3 hrs then told me I needed struts and it would be $1100. And that my tires were cupping. Then I took my car to a friend who has a dealership. He said absolutely nothing was wrong with my car and it was in great condition and that Tires Plus was trying to rip me off. This is not the first time they have done this. One time before they told me I needed $600 worth of work and again nothing was wrong with my car. DO NOT TRUST TIRES PLUS at all.

Monday, Aug 1st oil change and four new tires. Tuesday let them know there's a problem with tires, that I'll be taking car on highway and see how car handles with new tires. Car vibrated down road real bad. After another appointment that took two hours, two tires found to be out of round. Needed to be ordered. Also one front tire was incorrectly balanced. Had to order tires which got put on this morning. Car inspection said my serp belt good. Five miles down the road my serp belt broke leaving my disabled ** stranded. 59 minute tire change with oil change took 3.5 hours. Told manager it took over 59 minutes, I want 59$. Was told hour seventeen minutes included oil change. Told him a front tire wasn't balanced right from the start and had to be brought back in. Job wasn't complete and told him all they had to do was look at my tire rotating on their balance machine and see it's out of round. I could see it looking in from the overhead garage door.

He told me they do not have time to check every tire for being out of round, but yet it happens more than I think. It takes seconds to look at that tire rotate. Brought in my belt, was told it was a good belt because it didn't have more than ten cracks in an inch. Well have a friend who is a certified mech for a dealership (Dodge). He got me back on the road and stated it's three cracks in an inch and no more than half deep. Three and a half hours for a tire change and oil. Three trips and found on the road dead. Thanks!

This business routinely attempts to INFLATE AND COERCE PATRONS into repairs which ARE NOT warranted. Just Saturday they attempted to "clean" my friend's injectors at a cost of $140.00. The place is a total RIP-OFF!

Bob, Jake and Dr. ** took their time to find out the problem and fix them for me. I already had good experience on their service. Recommend by my co-workers 20 years ago and I am still go to them if I need something done. Good job guys.

Brought the car in for an oil change, told me I needed a timing belt change. It had a sticker on the timing cover stating it was done less than 20,000 miles ago. Said I also needed hoses, dist. cap wires and rotor. Never looked at them. I needed two tires and struts, they did not try to sell me these items.

I went to Tires Plus in Conyers, GA for a simple oil change. There were two female managers on duty that morning. As usual they check the vehicle over for hidden problems. The last time I was in they wanted to change my cabin filter for $40 which I can do myself so I declined. Well I never got around to changing it and I wanted to see if they would bring it up again. To my surprise, no. The manager did come to me with a scare tactic and say "you had no oil in your engine and it was getting ready to lock up". Hmmm, I said "that's strange" being that my oil change light indicator just came on and was telling me how much life percentage was left. She proceeded to tell me that I need to go by the sticker they put in my window for oil changes versus what the car is telling me. What??? She also informed me that I had a valve leak; I asked where and she said they're still inspecting and will let me know.

About 10 minutes later she comes back and says it's at the top and my oil had leaked out all over my engine. I needed to get it fixed as soon as possible so that I don't break down. She gave me a price quote of $600 for valve work. I sensed BS from the start. I advised her that I would have it checked out myself. I knew there wasn't an oil leak, no oil in the garage, driveway nor all over my engine. So at my next oil change I took it straight to the dealership. My car was thoroughly checked for issues and the only thing discovered that needed to be addressed were tires needed to be purchased soon but didn't have to be that day. Now the dealership could have taken advantage of me, especially as a female not being too informed, but they were honest. I will never, ever do business with Tires Plus again. Buyer beware.

I just had new tires put on my trailblazer along with oil change and alignment. There was some kind of problem that they could not get it to align right. So they called me to say that the tie rod end was bad and it needed to be replaced before they could get it to align right. Well they charged me 229.00 for part and labor. Ok, I come home and researched the same exact part and found it for 31.99. Excluding the labor I was charged 173.99 for the part. Had I know that was the case I would have told them no.

I feel they took advantage of me because first of all I am a woman, stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Since I work for our local public school I will not receive another paycheck until mid-August when we go back to school. I do not get to draw any money during this time off. I am not a teacher. I am a para working with autistic children. I can't even make my house payment for the next two months because this dipped into my summer budget dramatically. Tires I had allotted for and would be able to make the house payments but would be skimping by for anything else during the summer. Is there anything that can be done about this kind of thing. Please help us consumers that are being taken advantage of. If need be I can provide a copy of the paperwork on this.

I took my 2007 Honda Accord, for vibration in the brakes to the Tires Plus in Waukesha, on Sunset Dr. I'm 62 so have had many cars and many trips to the repair center, when it was too hard for me to do. I knew I needed brakes and rotors all around. I found I also needed rear calipers. My bill was 1000.00 - the most I ever paid for a brake job, more than 700.00 was in parts. I checked all around the various parts house (where they would buy from) and even a dealer. For someone walking in and buying the parts would have been approx. 325.00. Even at the Honda dealer, I could of got high performance parts for 500.00. I have tried to work with TP, but no one will talk to me. Beware - customer service is not their strong suit. I will never do business with them again, and urge all to follow.

Bought tires 32000 miles ago. Guaranteed for 60000. Tires worn out, went to inquire about guarantee. Was told I didn't have them routinely rotated by them. I rotate my own tires every 5000 miles and you could see that they were equally worn out. They then told me that the tires, destination le, were not very good tires and the new destination le 2 tire have been reformulated and that my tires even had some recalls. This is my fault?? Very disappointed, thought that they were a better company than that.

I was charged $31.99 for an oil filter that is sold for $12.99 at Advanced Auto Parts. In addition, I used an oil change coupon from Tires Plus that includes filter, engine oil, disposal, labor, etc. However, I was charged again for filter, labor, disposal, etc. I was charged for a total $85 for an oil change that was advertised as $35 on their website.

I went to Tires Plus on Peach Orchard Rd in Augusta GA to get an alignment. I was told I needed inner tie rod before I could receive an alignment. I had gotten the inner tie rod done but come to find out I did not need any new ones. I needed outer tie rod and also a rack and pinion. I wasted my money and time. They are very unprofessional. I will never go there again.

Tires Plus Company Profile