Gardnerville, NV

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Tires Plus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires Plus?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

The manager was so rude. I called the company. They called him. He of course told a different story. He did tell me to spell his name right. I did. He was mad because I took pictures of my rims. I always do. I was 10. Minutes late for my big appt. He tried to get me to leave. Put my tires' outside. I have a corvette. No way to carry 4 tires. I was a prisoner. He then told me it would take 3 hours to mount me tires. Before I called the home office it was 2 hours. Whey ended up charging me way more that they told me on the phone. I knew that would happen. My advice is stay away.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2022

They decided to work on my vehicle without a full inspection, fixing a coolant leak and then finding out my engine was warped and then charged me 365 dollars for a vehicle that they couldn't even properly fix.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2022

I purchased a battery from Tires Plus in June of 2021. I was told that the battery had a warranty and if I needed a new one while the battery was under warranty, I could get one at a prorated amount. In early Dec. 2022, I couldn't start my car and had to call AAA. They gave me a jump start to my car and said I might need a new battery soon. The next day, I called Tires Plus to ask about the warranty.

The first time I called they asked for my phone number and I gave it to them, they said I wasn't in the system. I hung up. The second time I called and said I had just called and gave them my phone number again. (I have purchased from them before and have had the same phone number for years.) This time they put me on an extended hold and found my phone number but didn't have any record of me purchasing a battery from them. I have purchases from them before, but this time the man didn't give me a receipt. I will never purchase from them again and will be purchasing a battery from Firestone which is just down the street.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

Went in for a routine full synthetic oil change and tire rotation with an appointment. Once I asked Jose about it taking so long with only 2 other cars in the shop, he got an attitude. My vehicle died when I started it, and then was running terrible before I even pulled out. I notified service manager; Jose, who after a few minutes made a notation appear on the empty inspection report about it "having trouble idling"; to which his technician came out to find the air box was closed incorrectly during their inspection during my oil change, which caused it to suck air and die and technician didn't dispute that note was written after the fact by Jose the service manager.

My husband came up to take a second look before I drove away, to which he found a pry bar under the hood, and Jose the service manager got nasty and belligerent trying to antagonize my husband to fight and shaking the pry bar in our direction. He had to be pulled back by the technician after spewing that my husband is a loser, etc. As a woman I don't appreciate a scam artist and a rude jerk.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Tires Plus did service my car for several years, considering one time oil cap was not placed properly and another time engine started was not connected properly, human mistakes happen, but not filtering old oil for several service times caused damaged to car engine. They are awful, rather go to a dealer service car, the difference in price is not much and service is verified by service men with dignity and honorability. After Covid, Tires Plus is hiring people with no experience and no integrity at all. Making money is all they care about. Name should be changed to "Tires Minus No Integrity."

Original review: June 30, 2022

NEVER EVER EVER take your car here for tire repairs. I in this evening 06/29/22 at 6:15 for a tire plug. The extremely rude lady at the desk did not speak when I spoke to her first. I asked to get my tire plugged and she stated in a very nasty manner "Where is yo tire?" I stated the tire on the wheel of my car. She then brushed past me in a very negative manner, walked outside and turned back around and said "I can't plug yo tire tonight because I have plans to go out tonight." I was taken aback and repeated what I thought I heard her say. She repeated very loudly, "I can't plug yo tire and neither can Deanthony because I have plans to go out tonight." I was completely taken aback and had my 3 year old granddaughter in the car with me. My granddaughter started crying after seeing this rude individual mistreat her nana.

After Deanthony seen how distraught we were, he kindly stated he would be happy to patch my car especially since I arrived prior to 7:00pm. Deanthony was very apologetic and stated I am welcome to follow up with the manager in the morning and express my concerns on how we were treated as potential customers. I will definitely be calling and stopping by the Tires Plus Newnan in the am to share our horrific experience we had to endure from such a rude, mean, darn right nasty receptionist who gives Tires Plus Newnan a extremely bad reputation.

I sure hope after my review along with the other horrible reviews I read on Tires Plus Newnan's about the same ** female receptionist, that executive management will take our experiences and choose to fix the issue which is not us as the customer. The issue is the rude, mean, darn right nasty receptionist.... I WILL MAKE SURE THIS REVIEW IS POSTED ON CONSUMER REPORTS AND EVERY REVIEW BASED SITE….

Original review: June 8, 2022

I made an appointment for a tire rotation and alignment. 3 hours later they hadn't even TOUCHED my car! Why did I made an appointment? And why did they make the appointment if they couldn't honor it? I sat there quietly and patiently waiting (I swear) in front of their faces for 3 hours. They have 0 system for keeping track of the what cars come in, in what order, appointment or not, and what they're coming for. They even had to search for another customer's paperwork for a good 2-5 minutes before they found it.

My car is an older car and while I sat there they took in a brand new shiny Tesla and Jeep! Why? Because my car is older and I'm probably not going to invest as much money into it? I hate to throw the female card, but is that it? Because I'm a "helpless" female? They had the nerve to give me some BS excuse about having only 2 mechanics. Then why did you make the appointment? That didn't stop you from taking the other cars that came in after me!

I left there after absolutely wasting 3 hours of my time almost in tears, angry and feeling totally ignored. If that's your idea of a good time, then sure, go ahead, go there. I thought what I went in for (a simple tire rotation and alignment) surely wasn't asking a lot. I guess I was wrong. I guess being a "helpless female" these guys thought they could treat me like crap. DO NOT go there and do this to yourself! Go someplace that appreciates you as a customer and someone with intelligence!

Original review: April 8, 2022

I got the credit card to get tires from Tires Plus and I noticed my balance kept going up. Just miss one day not setting your payment they will have a fee already. No grace period at all. Interest is also high. I guess I won't be getting tires at tires plus in the future because of the credit card they give.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Often times when a person is given a bit of power they expand it to the point of being overbearing and end up being ridiculous. The sad part is the Company who they work for may have no real feedback on the actions how this employee is having a negative effect on their business. In this case we have a 22 year old with some manager status telling a customer they can't buy a tire. Yes Mr. President of Tires Plus your employee "Manager" would not sell a customer a tire.

I arrive at Tires Plus on Eau Gallie in Indian Harbor Beach Florida, I have been here before for an alignment and was treated perfectly and while there were some issues with the process it was corrected perfectly. This time I had a screw on my tire and needed a patch. The "Manager" a 22 year old came out to the car and quickly told me the tire was not repairable. I have heard that story before but it was located in the middle of first set of threads from the outside. Truthfully, I didn't question this because I am happy riding at highway speeds without patched tires.

So sell me a tire. Quickly the Kid Manager tells me I have to buy two tires as I need to replace both because my other tire is worn and not the same height as the new one and the computer will go nuts and the transmission will destroy itself. I said I understand but I just want to buy one tire for now and I am not concerned about damage which he claims will happen. Then he notices it is a 4matic drive car and announces I need to buy 4 tires. I laughed and said just sell me a tire and I will be on my way. NO the sniveling little creep says, I will not sell you one tire as you may come back and hold me responsible if damage should occur. I said I just want to buy one tire and that is all.

Having said that repeatedly to this moron he decides that since I am not agreeing with him I am calling him a liar. Liar? Just sell me a tire Man! Oh no you called me a liar and I never want you to come back here again and went back in the store. So I left with a screw in my tire he wasn't concerned about that. Went to Tire Kingdom around the corner and had a new tire installed in 30 minutes. The idiot was more worried about my transmission than my safety letting me leave with a screw in my tire. He needs to be fired Mr. President.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Location on Davis Hwy in Pensacola FL falsely diagnosed my vehicle twice and did unneeded repairs. 2nd appt I made I was told my vehicle would be done around 1pm I arrived at 1pm and waited an additional 5 hours with no reason as to why. Later I was told that the tech left on an emergency and put my car to the end of the line. Next, I made an appt with Brittany for a 3rd diagnosis that I was told to be charged $110 for.

Showed up for the appt and the GM had no idea who I was or my vehicle specs even though I have been taking my vehicles there for the last 4 years. Told me I did not have an appt and that he may be able to fit me in but no guarantee. Brittany admitted that she made a mistake and they still did nothing to accommodate me. Next, my tire was losing air and I brought it in to have them plug the tire as I have a road hazard warranty and they proceeded to tell me that will take 5 hours to plug the tire. Knowing full well I have only 1 vehicle and needed to get to work.

Tires Plus Company Information