Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.30/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Jacksonville, FL

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

23 NationWide Parts Distributors Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Adam and I am guessing his wife run this scam out of some low life area in Jacksonville to pull the bait and hook scam. Take your money $ 250.00 up front and have you send your ECM and then you do a follow up to see where everything is at... And this guy just gets rude and eventually hangs up on you. So you do the obvious and call back only to have, "I am sure his wife sitting there screening the call," and putting you through to some made up directory. Pretty sure I got this all correct. Hey Adam!! Bottom line stay clear of this low life Adam and his wife... bottom feeders!!! They never have the intent on fixing anything. Shocking the state hasn't shut this scam down!!

Original review: April 22, 2019

Sent my ECU to Module experts. Was charged $257.08, $99.95 for Evaluation and 122.38 for repair. My module was returned and still not working. I called Chris with Module Experts for him to explain that it needed an additional board that would cost $450.00. I sent it back to them to be repaired. Called Chris a week later. He explained that My ECU was toast and there was nothing they could do and I would receive a refund of the $450.00 and $122.38.

The following week I received my junk ECU back and a couple of days later I called Chris to see about the status of my refund. He had no idea why I have not received it yet and had no idea what to do about it. The following day to avoid interest charges I disputed the charge on my credit card. Soon after I received a refund for $450.00 and am still waiting on the $122.38. I am not sure if they are running a scam or not as some of these reviews state but it sure is difficult to get them to do what they said they would do. It has been two months and I am still waiting.

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Buyers beware, this company is running a scam. I had a defective Bcm, when looking for a place to repair it, I stumble on their website: www.moduleexperts.com. I called, and talked a guy named Andy **. He told me to send the unit for a repair, it's $169 for the repair. I said, "Ok, send me the address." He said, "Before I send you the address, you have to pay first with a credit card." This should have been my first red flag. They were only interested with the money. I paid, and sent the unit.

Few days later, I call Andy, he said the unit is not repairable. I said, "Then issue a refund." He said, "There is a $89 diagnostic fee," and other charges he made up. He never talk about those fees in the beginning. So he didn't do anything with the unit, but he want to keep most of my money. Their customer service is horrible, they are very rude, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD. They stop answering my email, I still haven't got a refund. I'm about to file a DISPUTE with my bank. That's the best way to go with them. File a chargeback, they are scammers.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

AVOID MODULE EXPERTS!!! Disclaimer - this is strictly my opinion. Experts and professionals can fix things, you won’t find either at Module Experts. They bait you in with ridiculously low prices to repair your vehicle's module, only to tell you 3 plus days later that your module has a processing issue!! Really!! How convenient!! Looks like everyone that’s written a review had the same problem!! Ya right!! Why would any company fix your module for a couple hundred dollars, go through all the hassle to do so, when they can sell you one of their junkyard modules for several hundred dollars more that require minutes to program.

It just doesn’t make good business sense. Module Experts supplied me another module for my customer's Kia at a cost of $900 total!! Too bad, it was no good. Credit Card dispute to the rescue!! Run from this company, don’t make the mistake I did, not looking at their reviews first. It’s true, they are horrible from their customer service to support to product.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Discussed repairing a blown pcm, they assured us they were familiar with our detailed problem and that they could repair the module. We paid, shipped and received it unrepaired. Sent it again only to be told it wasn't repairable and they missed it. Offered a refund which we never saw. Now they're not returning calls. In my opinion they are totally fraudulent and we are exploring legal action.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NationWide Parts Distributors?

Original review: March 28, 2018

I sent off my computer for them to fix. Instead they break it more and tell me there is nothing they can do. They clearly hung up on me and when I called back Andy told me to stop calling and this is why they are not doing nothing to help me. Then I spoke to the manager which he was very rude and told me to ** off. I then thought I was talking to gang members not an actual business. They would not reimburse me or do nothing to help. They sent my computer back with a lot more problems.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I used Module Experts to repair an ECM for my mother's car. Totally satisfied with the customer service, they answered all my questions and their prices. Total repair time, including shipping to and from, was just over a week. Totally satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Lifetime warranty should be more than 176 miles! Sent 2 ecm for repair, checkup and reseal. Both malfunctioned. Three phone calls to get them to finally have me send them back. They tell me that they can’t reseal because “it takes special sealant that we don’t have” from their technician, Roy. They tell me mine are not repairable. I ask about my lifetime warranty? Tell me they are unrepairable but can sell me another for over $600. I ask why they didn’t tell me unrepairable before charging me? Offered me a refund. Sent me less than half of the $400 I spent. Called it bench test fee. I’m probably lucky I got back what I did. I am an ASE Master Technician. I would never use them again. They probably fix some but I would not gamble my time and money with them!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

These guys are the consummate of unprofessional. They will say they made "repairs" to your module and rob you of your hard earned money. Don't be foolish like I was... Take your business somewhere else.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Sent the E.C.M. to them to repair at a cost of $18.00 shipping and a charge of $218.00. Then 5 days later I call them to find out when it would ship out? That is when they told me it could not be repaired. BUT they could sell me a new one for $353.00 more. I asked to have it returned to me. They then told me they would return my money with a service charge and other fees that totaled $122.00. That is a crock. In other words we have your money now pay us more or suck it up. I have a auto repair shop and spend $3,000.00 a week in parts. NEVER AGAIN WILL DO BUSINESS WITH NationWide Parts Distributors.

NationWide Parts Distributors Company Information