1.48/5
Based on 63 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Safelite AutoGlass

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 22, 2018

290 Safelite AutoGlass Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

We contacted Safelite to replace a windshield in one of our over the road tractors. It took the technician quite a while to get the old windshield out and the new one in. The driver called in this morning (the next day) windshield is leaking like a sieve. I call Safelite and tell them he needs his windshield fixed in Greenville MI where he will be all day. "Oh no. They cannot come today how about tomorrow", the driver will be driving in the rain all day tomorrow (because that's what they do, drive). "How about Saturday," I ask, they don't do mobile calls in that area on Saturday. "Ok, just make me an appointment for Monday and I will cancel my driver's load and bring him home so it will be convenient for you to come and fix your shoddy work." We have a repair shop in addition to a trucking company and have to have windshields replaced quite frequently, needless to say I will be finding someone else in the future.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I made an appointment to have a few chips repaired on my windshield. The employee or contractor, DANA, was rude and not at all helpful. She refused to fix the chips even though they were smaller than a dime and well within the dollar bill limit. Dana was rude and I mean she should never work in customer service. I am a retired Customer Service executive in a large Fortune 500 company and if she were one of my employees she would have been fired on the spot. I believe Dana wanted a larger project such as replacing the windshield rather than repairing it. I have used this company in the past to replace a windshield and they had to come out a second time to re-glue the seal which became loose and was flopping around. That was not a good experience but at least the worker was polite if not competent. I will never use Safelite again and will advise my neighbors, friends, family, and my insurance company of my latest experience.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Problems started in late 2016, had to have side driver window replaced. Called them out and it seemed painless at first. A few months later I noticed that my window was cracking from inside the door panel and they came back out to replace. When doing so they somehow screwed up my door speaker which they sent out someone to fix. Fast forward to 2018 and my window again is cracking from inside the door panel. Tech shows up and they have the wrong glass, they had to order from another company, car is left unattended with no glass in the door for several hours, they finally show back up with the correct glass and he leaves.

The next day I noticed my gas cap was opened, thinking maybe I didn't shut it all the way, I closed it and that was it. Driving home the next day I noticed it opened again. Thinking something didn't add up, I called them back out again to make sure they didn't pinch a wire or something. I find that not only did they damage my door panel but the wire harness inside the door is damaged. Was told to take my car to the dealer, have them order parts and they will cover it. Waiting for manager to put it in writing before I do anything. So here I am with 3 pieces of glass installed so far, damaged speaker and broken door panel and wire harness. For my troubles I was offered 50 dollars back. From me, BUYER BEWARE, DONT WALK BUT RUN FROM THIS COMPANY.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Out here in Colorado we have a lot of rocks on our roads. I got my 2017 Civic's windshield replaced by Safelite after a rock cracked it. Safelite spilled epoxy all over the hood of my car leaving residue. After sorting that out the windshield began to make creaking and popping noises. It cracked again due to another rock so I had Brakes Plus Auto Glass do the replacement this time. They found that Safelite did not seal the windshield all the way and also did not prime the windshield molds. I had another experience with my 2003 Acura MDX a few years back where they put the rear window in upside down after a neighbor threw a rock through the rear window.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I went through all the criteria needed on a Wednesday. The appointment was for 12:30 Friday. I double checked on Thursday. And was told that they knew nothing about my issue. This is for my semi tractor. I not only have to pay a high price at Safelite. The highest of 3 quotes I received but, I have to shut the truck down and lose hundreds in revenue. Only to find out their online order is useless.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safelite AutoGlass?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

My insurance directed me to this company and made a schedule to replace my windshield. They replace my windshield with an aftermarket one. Not only the rear view mirror brackets did not match this tech scratched and damaged my rearview mirror assembly. You can see where he forced to open the covers. Now they are damaged. Since they don't really align he put a glue and putty on the rearview mirror assembly.

Also when I hit an uneven road the mirror shakes. I asked Mercedes how much is that whole special rearview mirror assembly and it is $1200. Now I have to deal with this problem. My windshield was replaced because of a crack from a rock that hit on the driver's side and it is eye level. I wish I looked at their reviews. I did not know too that I can choose a repair shop. This tech came back to my place 3 times to try and fix it. Now I'm afraid to let him work on my car. I also cleaned residues of glue on my wood paneling and vacuum the car from this mess.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Glass replaced cracked. First warranty complaint was air leak in front windshield glass replaced. Found water leak in front windshield due to repairperson being in hurry, not paying attention and missing placing satellite radio wires back under seal, so I had to return and have windshield replaced again. This time the repairperson put the satellite radio wires under the door frame seal leaving wires exposed, never go to them again.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Well I was very worried when I happened to be at the Safelite store getting my car’s windshield replaced and just happened to start reading reviews about this company. I do understand that most reviews are when people are pissed but the sheer number of unhappy customers really worried me. Let’s start off with when I called late Saturday night checking prices for a replacement windshield for my 2001 Isuzu Trooper. The lady was very friendly and answered all my questions but in the end the price was about 50 dollars more than several local shops in town. It would have ended there but I decided to tell her the reason I was not placing an order because the price was too high but I was considering maybe calling them back because the warranty they offered was lifetime replacement or repair as long as I owned the vehicle.

She said, “Just a minute,” typed something in her computer and said, “I have good news. I can offer the windshield 50 dollars cheaper with a coupon” and said it could be done Monday around 2:30pm. I of course said, “Let’s do it” and made the appointment for Monday and she said I would receive an email to remind of the date and also the address and directions to get there. On a side note she recommended new windshield wipers and it just happened I needed them and did not want to install them myself with the below freezing weather here in Kansas City. On the day of the install I arrived at 2:30 and they said it would take about 1-2 hrs. The waiting room was very clean and offered coffee, hot choco, etc. during my time waiting on the install.

The manager gave everyone an update and pulled me aside saying the install would take longer because they forgot to include clips along with the windshield and also the old glass was being difficult to take out, but he sent someone nearby to the warehouse to get the clips. Now I was not at all upset because #1 they came and told me and #2 they did not attempt to cut corners and do a crappy job because the right parts was missing. It took about 2hrs 20 min to replace the windshield including the wipers even though they had to get another part at the warehouse. When going over the bill the manager took off 9.99 which was the cost of windshield disposal because I had to wait longer. The total cost of everything including tax and the windshield wipers was 199.99. Just for comparison the cheapest in town at a local shop was 170.00 which did not include the lifetime warranty and new windshield wipers.

Now about the install, everything looked great, the cleanup was spotless, no broken glass shards. Also the carpet was vacuumed and dash was cleaned. It ever smelled great. Must have been the cleaner. The windshield itself was perfect. The mirror installed correctly and no fingerprints on it or the windshield. The molding on the outside was great looking. No problems on workmanship and the windshield was cleaned spotlessly on both sides and windshield wipers worked great and I also noticed no leaks via fluid or air.

As for the review I gave perfect 5 stars. I would highly recommend, the service was great, the price I believe exceeded expectations including lifetime warranty and the products themselves looks of the highest quality. I am so glad to have used Safelite and all the negative reviews all I can say is I’m sure most based on bad service and if they had all the positive reviewers would be in the 90’s. I’m not one to praise often and this was probably a handful of reviews I’ve done in my lifetime!!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Setting the appointment was easy. No problems there. The tech came to my office and did the repair in the parking lot. That's the good part. The bad part is I HATE the quality of the glass. It is impossible to keep or get clean. It constantly gets a film on it that is next to impossible to clean. I read the company instruction to no avail. I have used vinegar and water, ammonia-free Windex, and several foaming brands of cleaner. None work. We did not have this problem with the factory glass nor with an aftermarket windshield from another company. Our insurance company paid for the windshield and we used Safelite on 2 vehicles. Had the same problem with both windshields. I would recommend avoiding this company for this reason. The glass is inferior. Safelite recommends their custom blend glass cleaner. The whole thing feels like a scam to me.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Repair tech came at 4:30. It gets dark at 5:30 so he did most of work in dark, company supplies no light for workers just tells them to do it. Next day found part of moulding was not glued down and glass chips on dashboard. Complained which took hours. They sent manager out to repair who lied and said didn't get glued showed my car (same model and it is glued) so he fixed. Today turned on windshield wipers (which I bought good ones) driver's side just flops around. Workers say that company tells them they have to work in dark, they got the money and don't care!!! Wasted so much time taking off work and company only could say "sorry". Don't use. Not worth the money you save. It's cheap because they do cheap work!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I called Safelite for a cracked windshield on my brand new car. They sent out a service truck, the installer said it’s best to do it at the garage, because he needs help. Took it to the one on McKellips in Mesa. Picked up the car and drove away, then a piece attached to my windshield fell off. I drove back and they reinstalled it. Driving home I noticed they did not clean the new window, my mirror had fingerprints all over it, and looking closely, and there was some kind of glue stuck on the trim, I couldn’t get it off. They sent a service person out to my house, he tried sanding the glue off and scratched my paint. I had to take it to a body shop and got a new piece installed.

About a week or so later I went to use my wipers, the windshield fluid wouldn’t come on. I took it to the dealer, thought warranty issue, they told me the windshield installer didn’t hook it back up and left everything hanging apart. They also told me to never use Safelite, they are the worst. The manager of the store was never there, always out, so I took care of it with the cooperate office. They paid for the trim piece, and gave me 25 dollars for my inconvenience, what a joke! I’m not sure how this company is in business.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I got robbed the day before Christmas and had to wait until the 26th to get my window replaced. I came home from work early so I wouldn't miss them and waited 6 hours. They never called or showed up. It's the middle of winter and I have no window... Tried to reschedule and they don't have another opening for another week.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I had a chip in my windshield. I called about service. They want $109.00 at their shop. And of course more to have a tech come to me and fix it. I declined their service and went to a local shop without an appointment and paid $40.00 and drove away in 30 minutes. I do not recommend this overpriced company. I would hate to see what they charge to change out a windshield.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

My auto insurance company sent Safelite out to repair a new ding on my windshield. When they arrived I asked the installer how much it would cost to repair another one that was close to the one they came for. He said they could repair up to three. Both these we talked about were in the driver's sight. A few minutes later, I hear a “crack”. The installer had tried to repair a tiny ding close to the bottom edge of the windshield. He tells me sometimes when they’re close to the edge they’re more vulnerable to crack. Now I have a 10” crack in my windshield that my local Safelite refuses to replace. They did offer a “discount” to replace, but I feel Safelite wasn’t hired to repair the ding they were working on.

The installer chose on his own to try to fix the tiny ding, without my approval, close to the edge KNOWING it could be a problem. Both of these issues without discussing with me first. I wasn’t at all concerned about that ding as it wasn’t in the driver's sight and was about the size of a pencil tip. Now it is a long crack that has caused me stress in trying to deal with the people with this company. The managers are more interested in protecting the company than dealing with extremely unhappy customers. I am also voicing my concerns with my insurance company, who sent Safelite in the first place.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I took my vehicle in to have a small chip on the windshield repaired. On returning home, noticed there was now a crack 2 inches in one direction off the chip, and an additional crack approximately 1 inch on the other side. I was not happy about this but had been told it was a possible side-effect of the repair, so accepted it. One of the small cracks has since blossomed into a foot long crack extending across the windshield necessitating its replacement. I phoned Safelite on 2 occasions and was bumped upstairs to their executive customer service. The replacement cost of my windshield is over 500. It is not covered by my insurance.

Safelite took the line that this is a rare event and not their fault, along with several condescending conversations about the dynamics of windshield glass. My request was that they help with the replacement cost. Their argument was this happens <1% of the time, so not their problem. My argument: since it happens rarely, is as likely to have been the fault of the repair as unseen damage, the appropriate customer service response is to assist with the cost of repair. They were unwilling to help. This is the first time in my life I have gone to the trouble of writing a negative review for a company, however, this was an exceptionally poor experience. What should have been a free repair on a small rock chip, will now cost 500.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Safelite assured me that they would have the rear window for my car and be at my house at the scheduled time. Called at the time scheduled to report that they didn't have my window in stock! Really poor service. They should have looked that up at the time they set the appointment several days earlier. No excuse for that sort of lousy service. Will never use Safelite again. Going with a local auto glass repair shop. Should have done that from the start. Ignore Safelite's glitzy TV ad campaign. They're NOT reliable from my experience!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I'm extremely happy with the service I received from Safelite! I called my insurance company and they were able to send a tech out to my husband work the next morning. The tech was very courteous and professional and had my front windshield installed and ready to go in no time. He even vacuumed out the inside of my truck and washed all of my windows... Who does that?!?! There are very few companies that really stand out for their customer service; it's something that most don't take very seriously anymore. They truly impressed me, way to go Safelite, job well done!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

In September 2017, I placed a Insurance claim to replace the windshield on my Ford F-150. Recently, the winter rain started and my truck started displaying trouble codes & stalled 3 times within a 30 minute window. I took my truck to the Ford dealer. They found water in my electrical system, which entered through a poorly mounted windshield seal. I called Safelite to have them reseal my new windshield. The representative on the phone got sassy with me, when I asked to have the work done at the Ford dealer, so Ford could resume repairs. I picked up my truck and found my antenna missing and my rear view mirror doesn’t fit tight and wobbles at each bump in the road. So now it is 5:00 pm and Safelite gave me a 1:00-5:00 window to return my part and fix my mirror. No phone calls! No nothing! Don’t use Safelite if you have any other options!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Pros: The appointment process was easy. They were available the following day. The customer service were polite and helpful. Fabianna from the San Rafeal office in particular. My appointment was from 8am to 12noon. The technician arrived at 8:45am. Cons: My replacement was set to be completed at my place of employment. The technician (Eddie) felt it necessary to ask me if I worked there. Not his business. An hour after the replacement I noticed a white substance on my dashboard. The technician cracked my dashboard and glued it back together. Told me nothing about it.

After explaining the issue to the local office I was asked to come there for them to inspect. The office manager explained she will get the part and have it placed, at no cost to me. As I wait for that call I notice the windshield is no longer defrosting. I now speak to the head office and explain this technician's work is not up to par and I need the entire install checked. They want to schedule another appointment. Yet another inconvenience. Also, I now have to wait for the office manager to get into work, to find out the next step. This is my first time using this company. So far I'm not impressed.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

The Safelite person took off my windshield and then said he couldn't complete the repair. He left tape all over my car. Concerned, I took my car immediately to another place that was able to make the repair in 30 minutes. It was a Frida. Because the sides were more delicate on the Acura, it would take a little more care. I believe the service guy was lazy. I had to pay out of pocket.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I contacted Safelite yesterday to arrange an appointment to have my windshield repaired. The firm gave me an appointment time for today, 1p to 6p. At 1230p, the technician, Edmond **, called my landline -- four separate times -- asked me to call him back BUT failed to leave a return number. I had no direct way to contact him or the firm. You can only reach the company by calling an 877 number, waiting through insufferable ads and ridiculous music.

After a 10 minute wait, I spoke to Eric, at the Pasadena location, and he told me Edmond would be at my parking lot at 130p. He never showed. I called the same stupid number again, waited another ten minutes, and then reached Juan. I now await hearing from Edmond. I STRONGLY encourage you to find a different service. I've now wasted nearly two hours. I don't know if the technician will even show up. Any 21st century firm can and should do better than this. FIND ANOTHER FIRM TO FIX YOUR WINDSHIELD!!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I too had an appointment for 10-24-17 referral # ** between 8 & 12:00. At 2:30 the tech a Mr. ** and said he was running late that he would call back. Today is 10-25-17 and I'm still waiting on his call. On the 25 I called to complain. Well he eventually showed up but also with the wrong windshield, he said that the windshield was in stock and he would return in 1 hour. Well that did not happen either. I called and spoke to the manager and he did not know what to say about this issue. He proceeded to mention that the windshield needed to be ordered from the Audi dealer and that would take 3 to 4 days to receive it. My recommendation is find another glass company to do your car windows. The dealership is Safelite in Miami FL. Their number is **. Same problem as the other threads I've read.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

The technician was late after the 5 hour window. He did a shoddy job. (I have had this done by others and it was NOT like this.) Nothing was explained to me before he did this job that the simple chip (not a crack) would still have a grey dot appearance and not be transparent after the "repair." He told me he could not re-repair it on the spot but that I would have to call Safelite in the morning! I called customer service. The inept rep could not even tell the time of day let alone assist me. He gave me the shop number to call.

Meanwhile, the tech called back and told me he would refund the money. I told him I wanted it repaired not refunded. He said that "Safelite" could come back out and replace my WHOLE windshield for a mere $500. WTF. Are they in the business of making the windshield worse just to screw you over and make you pay 5 times more for a full replacement? Call customer service again. Told the whole story AGAIN, was transferred to Warranty. Told Warranty the whole story AGAIN. Agent told me, and I quote, "I hear the same story all day long." WTF. Is this whole company a freaking joke? I did NOT get what I ordered. The windshield is now worse than before and apparently now not repairable by a legitimate technician. I am out 5 hours of waiting and now will have to take out MORE time to get this resolved tomorrow. BE WARNED. Safelite SUCKS. Find a local group instead of these morons.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I wish that a rating less than one star was available. This joke of a company "fixed" the crack in my windshield, and their filling started chipping back out. Their answer to their lifetime warranty is that they are going to credit insurance company for the repair and then charge me full price to replace it. So much for standing behind their product. Talking with their reps was like talking to a drone. It's like this company attempts a repair and when it doesn't take, they are like "Golly gee, that's too bad. We'll now do a do over and just replace your windshield at your cost because our product doesn't really work." The most humorous part is they think you still want them touching your car. Incompetent buffoons. How is this company still in business?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I have praised Safelite and have also had great experience with them in the past. This past August, I experienced the displeasure of water damage to my car because employees employed with this company are inexperienced and incompetent to say the least. These incompetent employees installed my windshield incorrectly causing water twice to leak at the top and roof of my car. The first time it leaked I took my vehicle back to the Safelite in Union City, Georgia and the manager looked at it and ran water over the windshield to show me that water was not coming inside my car as though I am some dumbass! I excused this first occurrence not thinking that it wouldn't happen again, but again water leaked through my windshield with water leaking from the driver visor to the passenger visor and towards the middle of the roof of the car that is only a year and half years old.

I took it back again only to find that water was also down in the front of my car where the VIN is! After my windshield was finally correctly installed. I asked them about the water damage in my vehicle. I was told to go home and let it dry and call back; when I called back and asked to speak with a manager, one possibly pretending to be said manager gets on the phone and after hearing my complaint had the damn nerve to tell me to take my car and have it detailed which would cost around $100 dollars and to bring in a receipt and that they would give me my money in return.

I was livid, because your company caused this problem and I need to be reimbursed for the damaged caused by the water! I advise others not to rely on this company who hired anyone and don't care what happens to customer's vehicle! I am going to bring a case against Safelite because I can develop mold as well from the water leaked inside my vehicle! Next time I will go to the dealership!!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I will only use this service. Eddie was my installer. He was very professional and careful. He didn't rush the job. Very detail orientated and not messy. I had to actually have him come back as there was a "whistle" on the passenger side of the front window. He came back at my time and day. Very prompt and fixed the problem the first time. I only want him to work on my window replacements.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

A simple rock chip that was less than 1/4" is now over 2.5" and continues to grow all thanks Safelite's "repair". To say I'm unhappy or dissatisfied is a major understatement. The crack in my windshield all thanks to Safelite is now growing by the day. I called their HQ, talked to local "customer service", and talked to the local shop. None of which will help with my situation. I can't even get a ** refund or even help on my deductible with my insurance. This is what they called "preventative maintenance". At this point, I will be out $350 out of pocket. Every single person I talked to is so brainwashed on their warranty policy they have completely lost sight on what customer service really is. I've been in the auto biz for over 15yrs and have never seen any service as bad as this. This is by far the worst service on all levels that I've ever witnessed. It'll be a cold day in hell before Safelite ever touches any car of mine ever again.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

When we called in for the claim we asked to not have Safelite chosen to replace my windshield due to reviews and horror stories that were told to me about their lack of experience with C7 Corvettes. With this level of car and the specialty needs we only wanted to use a professional company like Chevrolet since they know the product. Allstate still chose them since they were able to purchase the OEM HUD CORVETTE windshield but let me tell you it has been a nightmare and battle getting this taken care of. They ripped the weather stripping from the driver's side to the passenger side and blew it off like it wasnt a big deal. They wanted me to drive across town again for them to fix their mistake and I said no!

They then scheduled for someone to come to my work the end of the following week and that was a no-go because the tech said it was too hot outside to fix it and he knew that it was going to be a tough job and was unsure on how to fix it. Then they scheduled again for that Saturday. That Saturday I had to cancel my plans and wait on them all day for them to come to the house to work in my garage. Well, the stripping was flimsy, warped, sticking out, not aligned to the car, etc. I waited a few days to see if it would settle but it was worse. So that was already 3 times and still my car looked like crap. I was becoming extremely frustrated with the attitudes and nonchalant mentality of the unprofessional people at Safelite and asked my husband to call Allstate again and they finally agreed to send us to the Chevrolet dealership.

After Chevrolet looked at the mess that Safelite made we had to make another appointment with them as they had to order the correct stripping pieces since Safelite didnt order the correct one (went cheap) and it would take a few hours to fix. Well finally after being released to Chevrolet (which is what was requested originally) the correct part was ordered and they fixed my car correctly on Tuesday. What should have been a one-day fix took over 3 weeks and was not handled appropriately on Allstate's part nor Safelite's part. I have been with your company for a while now and I am really disappointed on how this situation escalated to this manner and I am concerned we will be charged for items that should not be billed due to the issues they created.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Replacement of Windshield in Honda Accord - The Safelite tech came to our home to replace the windshield that was cracked by an object flying up off of the road. Summary: 1) Took off gasket/trim on top of roof and it doesn't seat. 2) Left approximately 1/2" gap on each side of the windshield. 3) Gouged the paint in the roof 4) Left a black tar-like substance in various places on the exterior and interior of the car.

Safelite is having the corrective work done by an auto body shop to the tune of $1,200.00. As if that wasn't enough, the glass would have been rejected by us anyway. I don't know where Safelite gets their glass but there were huge areas of "fog" within the windshield that did not clear up. Safelite's quality is seriously lacking on the installation and quality of the glass they installed for us.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I called the insurance and picked Safelite instead of my usual place because I thought it would be quicker and more convenient to have it done at the house. I told them my crack was larger than a half dollar, they sent someone out on Monday and she said she couldn't repair it and would send someone out again the next day. He came and fixed the window... However the next day on the way to work the arm of my windshield wiper came loose. I called and they said I had to bring in the car. Brought it in and said that the technician didn't screw in the arm all the way and told me that I should get new wipers.

He told me that they only had one left and to come back in the afternoon so they could order me one. Went back there and the one that was originally there was gone. Told me to come back the next day and they would replace them for free. Went back the next day, had them put on and thought it was all over with. The next time it rained and I had the wipers on, they twisted up (see picture) on the Thruway in a downpour... Had to pull over and take one wiper off because they kept overlapping while I was driving.

I went back to shop and they put one new wiper on and told me to come back in the next week because my windshield was scratched up. So once again I had to take more time to go there and have a new windshield put on. Now probably because they didn't bother to put TWO new wipers on... Since the wipers were bent... I now have ANOTHER scratch on my window from the wiper. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone and I wish I would have just left the crack in my windshield instead of dealing with this ongoing problem with my wipers.

Safelite AutoGlass Company Information

www.safelite.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use