1.54/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 21, 2017

275 Safelite AutoGlass Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Safelite assured me that they would have the rear window for my car and be at my house at the scheduled time. Called at the time scheduled to report that they didn't have my window in stock! Really poor service. They should have looked that up at the time they set the appointment several days earlier. No excuse for that sort of lousy service. Will never use Safelite again. Going with a local auto glass repair shop. Should have done that from the start. Ignore Safelite's glitzy TV ad campaign. They're NOT reliable from my experience!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I'm extremely happy with the service I received from Safelite! I called my insurance company and they were able to send a tech out to my husband work the next morning. The tech was very courteous and professional and had my front windshield installed and ready to go in no time. He even vacuumed out the inside of my truck and washed all of my windows... Who does that?!?! There are very few companies that really stand out for their customer service; it's something that most don't take very seriously anymore. They truly impressed me, way to go Safelite, job well done!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

In September 2017, I placed a Insurance claim to replace the windshield on my Ford F-150. Recently, the winter rain started and my truck started displaying trouble codes & stalled 3 times within a 30 minute window. I took my truck to the Ford dealer. They found water in my electrical system, which entered through a poorly mounted windshield seal. I called Safelite to have them reseal my new windshield. The representative on the phone got sassy with me, when I asked to have the work done at the Ford dealer, so Ford could resume repairs. I picked up my truck and found my antenna missing and my rear view mirror doesn’t fit tight and wobbles at each bump in the road. So now it is 5:00 pm and Safelite gave me a 1:00-5:00 window to return my part and fix my mirror. No phone calls! No nothing! Don’t use Safelite if you have any other options!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Pros: The appointment process was easy. They were available the following day. The customer service were polite and helpful. Fabianna from the San Rafeal office in particular. My appointment was from 8am to 12noon. The technician arrived at 8:45am. Cons: My replacement was set to be completed at my place of employment. The technician (Eddie) felt it necessary to ask me if I worked there. Not his business. An hour after the replacement I noticed a white substance on my dashboard. The technician cracked my dashboard and glued it back together. Told me nothing about it.

After explaining the issue to the local office I was asked to come there for them to inspect. The office manager explained she will get the part and have it placed, at no cost to me. As I wait for that call I notice the windshield is no longer defrosting. I now speak to the head office and explain this technician's work is not up to par and I need the entire install checked. They want to schedule another appointment. Yet another inconvenience. Also, I now have to wait for the office manager to get into work, to find out the next step. This is my first time using this company. So far I'm not impressed.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

The Safelite person took off my windshield and then said he couldn't complete the repair. He left tape all over my car. Concerned, I took my car immediately to another place that was able to make the repair in 30 minutes. It was a Frida. Because the sides were more delicate on the Acura, it would take a little more care. I believe the service guy was lazy. I had to pay out of pocket.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safelite AutoGlass?

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I contacted Safelite yesterday to arrange an appointment to have my windshield repaired. The firm gave me an appointment time for today, 1p to 6p. At 1230p, the technician, Edmond **, called my landline -- four separate times -- asked me to call him back BUT failed to leave a return number. I had no direct way to contact him or the firm. You can only reach the company by calling an 877 number, waiting through insufferable ads and ridiculous music.

After a 10 minute wait, I spoke to Eric, at the Pasadena location, and he told me Edmond would be at my parking lot at 130p. He never showed. I called the same stupid number again, waited another ten minutes, and then reached Juan. I now await hearing from Edmond. I STRONGLY encourage you to find a different service. I've now wasted nearly two hours. I don't know if the technician will even show up. Any 21st century firm can and should do better than this. FIND ANOTHER FIRM TO FIX YOUR WINDSHIELD!!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I too had an appointment for 10-24-17 referral # ** between 8 & 12:00. At 2:30 the tech a Mr. ** and said he was running late that he would call back. Today is 10-25-17 and I'm still waiting on his call. On the 25 I called to complain. Well he eventually showed up but also with the wrong windshield, he said that the windshield was in stock and he would return in 1 hour. Well that did not happen either. I called and spoke to the manager and he did not know what to say about this issue. He proceeded to mention that the windshield needed to be ordered from the Audi dealer and that would take 3 to 4 days to receive it. My recommendation is find another glass company to do your car windows. The dealership is Safelite in Miami FL. Their number is **. Same problem as the other threads I've read.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

The technician was late after the 5 hour window. He did a shoddy job. (I have had this done by others and it was NOT like this.) Nothing was explained to me before he did this job that the simple chip (not a crack) would still have a grey dot appearance and not be transparent after the "repair." He told me he could not re-repair it on the spot but that I would have to call Safelite in the morning! I called customer service. The inept rep could not even tell the time of day let alone assist me. He gave me the shop number to call.

Meanwhile, the tech called back and told me he would refund the money. I told him I wanted it repaired not refunded. He said that "Safelite" could come back out and replace my WHOLE windshield for a mere $500. WTF. Are they in the business of making the windshield worse just to screw you over and make you pay 5 times more for a full replacement? Call customer service again. Told the whole story AGAIN, was transferred to Warranty. Told Warranty the whole story AGAIN. Agent told me, and I quote, "I hear the same story all day long." WTF. Is this whole company a freaking joke? I did NOT get what I ordered. The windshield is now worse than before and apparently now not repairable by a legitimate technician. I am out 5 hours of waiting and now will have to take out MORE time to get this resolved tomorrow. BE WARNED. Safelite SUCKS. Find a local group instead of these morons.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I wish that a rating less than one star was available. This joke of a company "fixed" the crack in my windshield, and their filling started chipping back out. Their answer to their lifetime warranty is that they are going to credit insurance company for the repair and then charge me full price to replace it. So much for standing behind their product. Talking with their reps was like talking to a drone. It's like this company attempts a repair and when it doesn't take, they are like "Golly gee, that's too bad. We'll now do a do over and just replace your windshield at your cost because our product doesn't really work." The most humorous part is they think you still want them touching your car. Incompetent buffoons. How is this company still in business?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I have praised Safelite and have also had great experience with them in the past. This past August, I experienced the displeasure of water damage to my car because employees employed with this company are inexperienced and incompetent to say the least. These incompetent employees installed my windshield incorrectly causing water twice to leak at the top and roof of my car. The first time it leaked I took my vehicle back to the Safelite in Union City, Georgia and the manager looked at it and ran water over the windshield to show me that water was not coming inside my car as though I am some dumbass! I excused this first occurrence not thinking that it wouldn't happen again, but again water leaked through my windshield with water leaking from the driver visor to the passenger visor and towards the middle of the roof of the car that is only a year and half years old.

I took it back again only to find that water was also down in the front of my car where the VIN is! After my windshield was finally correctly installed. I asked them about the water damage in my vehicle. I was told to go home and let it dry and call back; when I called back and asked to speak with a manager, one possibly pretending to be said manager gets on the phone and after hearing my complaint had the damn nerve to tell me to take my car and have it detailed which would cost around $100 dollars and to bring in a receipt and that they would give me my money in return.

I was livid, because your company caused this problem and I need to be reimbursed for the damaged caused by the water! I advise others not to rely on this company who hired anyone and don't care what happens to customer's vehicle! I am going to bring a case against Safelite because I can develop mold as well from the water leaked inside my vehicle! Next time I will go to the dealership!!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I will only use this service. Eddie was my installer. He was very professional and careful. He didn't rush the job. Very detail orientated and not messy. I had to actually have him come back as there was a "whistle" on the passenger side of the front window. He came back at my time and day. Very prompt and fixed the problem the first time. I only want him to work on my window replacements.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

A simple rock chip that was less than 1/4" is now over 2.5" and continues to grow all thanks Safelite's "repair". To say I'm unhappy or dissatisfied is a major understatement. The crack in my windshield all thanks to Safelite is now growing by the day. I called their HQ, talked to local "customer service", and talked to the local shop. None of which will help with my situation. I can't even get a ** refund or even help on my deductible with my insurance. This is what they called "preventative maintenance". At this point, I will be out $350 out of pocket. Every single person I talked to is so brainwashed on their warranty policy they have completely lost sight on what customer service really is. I've been in the auto biz for over 15yrs and have never seen any service as bad as this. This is by far the worst service on all levels that I've ever witnessed. It'll be a cold day in hell before Safelite ever touches any car of mine ever again.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

When we called in for the claim we asked to not have Safelite chosen to replace my windshield due to reviews and horror stories that were told to me about their lack of experience with C7 Corvettes. With this level of car and the specialty needs we only wanted to use a professional company like Chevrolet since they know the product. Allstate still chose them since they were able to purchase the OEM HUD CORVETTE windshield but let me tell you it has been a nightmare and battle getting this taken care of. They ripped the weather stripping from the driver's side to the passenger side and blew it off like it wasnt a big deal. They wanted me to drive across town again for them to fix their mistake and I said no!

They then scheduled for someone to come to my work the end of the following week and that was a no-go because the tech said it was too hot outside to fix it and he knew that it was going to be a tough job and was unsure on how to fix it. Then they scheduled again for that Saturday. That Saturday I had to cancel my plans and wait on them all day for them to come to the house to work in my garage. Well, the stripping was flimsy, warped, sticking out, not aligned to the car, etc. I waited a few days to see if it would settle but it was worse. So that was already 3 times and still my car looked like crap. I was becoming extremely frustrated with the attitudes and nonchalant mentality of the unprofessional people at Safelite and asked my husband to call Allstate again and they finally agreed to send us to the Chevrolet dealership.

After Chevrolet looked at the mess that Safelite made we had to make another appointment with them as they had to order the correct stripping pieces since Safelite didnt order the correct one (went cheap) and it would take a few hours to fix. Well finally after being released to Chevrolet (which is what was requested originally) the correct part was ordered and they fixed my car correctly on Tuesday. What should have been a one-day fix took over 3 weeks and was not handled appropriately on Allstate's part nor Safelite's part. I have been with your company for a while now and I am really disappointed on how this situation escalated to this manner and I am concerned we will be charged for items that should not be billed due to the issues they created.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Replacement of Windshield in Honda Accord - The Safelite tech came to our home to replace the windshield that was cracked by an object flying up off of the road. Summary: 1) Took off gasket/trim on top of roof and it doesn't seat. 2) Left approximately 1/2" gap on each side of the windshield. 3) Gouged the paint in the roof 4) Left a black tar-like substance in various places on the exterior and interior of the car.

Safelite is having the corrective work done by an auto body shop to the tune of $1,200.00. As if that wasn't enough, the glass would have been rejected by us anyway. I don't know where Safelite gets their glass but there were huge areas of "fog" within the windshield that did not clear up. Safelite's quality is seriously lacking on the installation and quality of the glass they installed for us.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I called the insurance and picked Safelite instead of my usual place because I thought it would be quicker and more convenient to have it done at the house. I told them my crack was larger than a half dollar, they sent someone out on Monday and she said she couldn't repair it and would send someone out again the next day. He came and fixed the window... However the next day on the way to work the arm of my windshield wiper came loose. I called and they said I had to bring in the car. Brought it in and said that the technician didn't screw in the arm all the way and told me that I should get new wipers.

He told me that they only had one left and to come back in the afternoon so they could order me one. Went back there and the one that was originally there was gone. Told me to come back the next day and they would replace them for free. Went back the next day, had them put on and thought it was all over with. The next time it rained and I had the wipers on, they twisted up (see picture) on the Thruway in a downpour... Had to pull over and take one wiper off because they kept overlapping while I was driving.

I went back to shop and they put one new wiper on and told me to come back in the next week because my windshield was scratched up. So once again I had to take more time to go there and have a new windshield put on. Now probably because they didn't bother to put TWO new wipers on... Since the wipers were bent... I now have ANOTHER scratch on my window from the wiper. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone and I wish I would have just left the crack in my windshield instead of dealing with this ongoing problem with my wipers.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Safelite Autoglass installed new glass on driver side door Honda Civic. First complaint: glass that technician brought is very poor quality (it is thinner than original Honda glass and has some spots that visible on sun if you look on sharp angle). Second major complaint, that technician remove away water barrier that goes between door panel and metal door frame and prevents a water to get inside a car. He argued me that I do not need it. On my questions does he think that Hondas engineers less smarter him and video on YOUTUBE how to install glass is wrong, he says that it looks like. I do not know where Safelite get such employees?

After 15 minutes discussion with his manager over a phone he put it back, but did not sealed. He says that he does not have silicone... After another 10 minutes discussing with his manager again and refusing to pay $100 deductible, he removed door panel again and resealed water barrier (Now, he founds sealer in his truck). I am glad that he did this glass installation on my driveway and I saw his quality. Now you should understand what kind of quality they provide in shop where owner cannot see process of glass installation. If something you will see a water in your car after installation new glass on door, know, that water barrier is missing on this door. Stay away from them. Better pay more and get job done correctly.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Inexperienced employees at Safelite. I had a small crack on my windshield. The guy didn't use common sense and put the suction cup on the crack. He then created a spider on the windshield, which then went from a free repair to a $340 repair. I feel like from his inexperience, he purposely did that so they would charge me that amount. I'm calling a local repair company. Safelite is a scam.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I work on customer's equipment for a living; I feel I have a good idea on how the equipment should be respected. That is the issue I had with Safelite. The whole job left me feeling dissatisfied. I would never leave equipment in this condition. Our vehicle is under two years old, I take great care of it, and expect technicians to respect that. After the Safelite technician left, I found a plastic upper cowl clip in my driveway. Disappointed, I opened the hood to find which one was missing. As it turns out, over half of them were not replaced! I can only assume he didn't think I'd notice?

To intentionally leave parts off my car is infuriating, even if they are merely clips. They are not expensive, and had the technician brought it to my attention that they were lost or broken, I would not be writing this review. But the missing clips, paired with globs of glue all over the dash and hood, bits of foam all over the interior and a good 20 minutes worth of scrubbing all the adhesive inside and outside of the windshield with alcohol, I am just not impressed. Not at all. I will not use Safelite in the future. The technician was friendly, but his work was unacceptable. I have of course contacted Safelite, who apologized. But that doesn't fix the issue that their technicians are doing shoddy work.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

My passenger side, front window. My power window will not close. I took it to Safelite and (without removing the door panel) said, I needed to order a motor regulator. I did and made an appointment with them to have it installed. Then they discovered that it wasn’t the motor regulator, it was the motor. So I bought a motor.

Then they said I had a bad switch. So I told them to close my window and he did. The technician said to bring it after I purchase the switch. I did and now my window is half opened. They said they have never seen anything like this and it has to be the electrical system. I’m done. I just want my window closed. I don’t have to open it. I force to take it to the dealership where I will more than likely, be overcharged. And I have to try to get a refund for the motor regulator. I’m very disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

They charged me $88.62 ($79.95 for labor + $7.95 supplies + $.72 tax) for 10 minutes on a chip that was no larger than a eraser head. It's still visible and they don't warranty if it cracks or gets bigger. My fault, I should have bought a kit for $10 @ Walmart and took my chances. If it needed to be replaced later, I'd have insurance to take care of it. WASTE OF MONEY!!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Made my appointment with Safelite through my insurance. They were supposed to text me and call me when they got to my office. I got nothing, they canceled the appointment because I was a "NO SHOW." Trust me if I was a no show, I wouldn't have shown up to work today to sit and wait on this guy 2 hours past the time I can go home. I am so mad about how I was treated. The girl on the phone was rude and if I was in person with her, I would have slapped her for how rude she was. If I didn't have to go through Safelite, I wouldn't.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I don't know which thing was the worst in my experience with Safelite auto, yesterday July 28, 2017. Was it: 1. The fact that my appointment was scheduled between 8 am and noon, but the technician did not show up until 2:15 pm; 2. The fact that I called at 11 am to check on the estimated arrival time of the technician but wasn't told that he was running extremely late; 3. The fact that I called again at 2 pm to be told that it was terrible that the technician had never called me and that he was on his way; 4. The fact that I was assured more than once - when I booked the appointment, when I re-checked my appointment on Wednesday morning; and when I called at 11am the day of the appointment to find out when the technician would arrive - that the technician would call me 1/2 hour before arriving, yet he NEVER called and obviously never intended to call since he showed up 15 minutes after I checked on him at 2pm;

5. The fact that I had to take an entire day off of work - use a valuable annual leave day wasted sitting at home trapped waiting for 6 hours for a technician; or, 6. The fact that the technician had the unmitigated gall to ask me to give him all "10's" on his customer survey review? You decide. I just know that I will be contacting my insurance company (USAA) to express my extreme dissatisfaction with Safelite and my recommendation that they choose another windshield replacement company with which to do business. I am not asking for much. I would have been fine with the lateness of the technician - I certainly understand that things happen, traffic is bad, etc. I only ask that I would have been given the consideration of a simple phone call explaining that the technician was running very later. I do not think that is an unreasonable expectation.

Original review: July 24, 2017

Safelight Auto Charleston/Industrial Park replaced a side door glass on my husband's truck. Upon completion the tech calls me and says he broke the antenna. Why does he catch amnesia a week later and says he didn't break the antenna. Patrick is a liar, do not trust him if he is your tech. The manager here allowed him to say "I don't remember breaking that antenna." I called corporate, their solution was better than the managers.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Had a small rock chip -- they came to repair and made it BIGGER. Next week came to replace whole windshield -- forgot a seal and two days later we had big rain and MY CAR WAS FULL OF WATER!!! Soaked headliner and in map lights dripping down onto all my electronics and over an inch of water in my cupholders. All my electronics were going haywire. Took video of what was malfunctioning. Took into SafeLite to say, "Yeah it is leaking" -- REALLY??

They put a new one in and told me to go to dealer for estimate. $14,000 worth of damage on a 2014 Explorer and they did not total it or pay for the damage, they just wanted to pay for what was actually malfunction and just shampoo the carpets!!! Spent many hours on the phone working up the chain of command and no resolution - leaving me in a bad spot. I do not want a car with water damage!!! Let me take a fire hose to their car and see how they like it!!! They do not stand by their work and they're mess up!!! TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW THEY SUCK!!!

Original review: July 14, 2017

I had an appointment and as anyone knows in FL you don't know when it's going to rain. He waited 30 mins to see if it would blow over. No. So I had to reschedule as the weather wasn't going to let up. Typical FL afternoon. Well I rescheduled and forgot!! Andrew tech ID# ** called me. He was so fast, friendly, diligent and extremely well-mannered and polite!! I'd highly recommend this company to anyone!! Andrew was great!! He even was able to put my SunPass back on my windshield!!! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!

Original review: July 12, 2017

This company is absolutely horrible. My insurance company set up an appointment for them to fix my windshield between 12pm and 5pm. The technician calls me the day off at 8am saying he's 15 min away. I told him I was not home and my appointment was between 12pm and 5pm and he must come between the time frame we set up. His manager then called me back and said his technician was mistaken and would be there at 12pm. At 10:00am the technician then calls me and says he is at my house about to change my windshield.

My husband tells him "DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING. My appointment is at 12 and we will be there at 12." He starts arguing with us that he is already there and is going to do the job. I then hang up and call his manager Robby who says there is a language barrier with the technician and he was supposed to go to someone else's house. So not only did this guy come two hours before the time frame but he came on my property, unlocked my car and proceeded to work on it without my permission and against my objection. I have never seen this in my life.

Original review: July 6, 2017

Last night Safelite AutoGlass called me at 12:15 am to schedule glass replacement in my vehicle. I don't appreciate being woken in the middle of the night by this company. I phoned my Insurance Agent and they told me no would be calling me, only the Claims Adjuster assigned to my claim. I already have an appointment set up with the Nationwide Claims Adjuster to appraise the damage to my truck, and it's certainly going to need more than piece of glass. I feel this company tried to scam me into ordering glass so they could inflate the bill and overcharge my insurance company. In closing I would like to find out how they got my unlisted telephone number.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Stay AWAY from all Safelite businesses! This review is mainly for the one based out of Greenville NC. They are the most unprofessional rude people I have ever had to deal with. I had an appointment scheduled for Friday June 30th anytime between 8am-12pm. I received a confirmation email Friday morning from my tech Ronald. It said he was glad to help me and would see me shortly. I waited and waited and... waited. Finally lunch rolls around and I have heard from no one. Then I receive a call from the Greenville office. The girl told me that the techs had called out. And that I would need to reschedule. I was very confused because the tech had sent a email that morning. And I personally thought to wait until the very last minute of my appointment time to tell me no one was even coming was unprofessional. I wasted my entire morning. So I called the Raleigh office. She was absolutely no help. And transferred me back to Greenville.

They rescheduled me for today Monday July 3rd. I specifically told the girl from Greenville on the phone to please make sure they were here before 12 as I would be gone the afternoon. She told me she made note of it on my information. Well here we are Monday July 3rd. I received no email this morning. So with my experience from Friday I decided to call the home office. Only to have to deal with a complete ignorant rude lady. Who proceeded to tell me no one was coming again today. And she then told me I should calm down because their system is "flawed" and that they are working on it. I said "excuse me" and she said we are "FLAWED."

I was then becoming a bit enraged at her life rudeness and the simple fact she didn't care. I then proceeded to tell her I read all the reviews from Google and Facebook. And that I already rescheduled with another glass company. And according to their reviews they probably didn't need to touch my car anyways. She kept on trying to interrupt me as I was talking. Never in my life have I been so disrespected by a business. Just stay AWAY.

Original review: June 26, 2017

I had Safelite come to replace my windshield on my Buick and the computer said they would come out in the morning. So I took my wife's car to work and had them come there. The first question I asked was, how much is my deductible? He said "Let me check." He looks and says it was not verified. So he tells me to find out myself and go to the shop and have it done. I go to the shop and have to wait for another two hours. To top it off, my wife calls from the vehicle to tell me that the SunPass for toll roads is missing from the car! I was not told by them that they did not take it off the window. Now I am stuck with fixing this mess from SunPass tolls with a $100 fine for each time she goes through a toll! I called Safelite and they only made excuses for their employee. I am venting so that you can double and triple check these people's work before they come to you and waste your time!

Original review: June 9, 2017

I had scheduled this repair before, took the day off work and wasted 5 hours salary and waiting for my scheduled appointment, then got a call to tell me tech would be late. Later another call, he had to reschedule. My truck was going out of town for 4 weeks, yet the tech insisted on meeting the next day to the point I had to just hang up on him. The amount was $311.20, 244.95 price plus disposal, mobile service and tax. When my truck came back in a month later, I tried to schedule again for today. Another 5 hour loss of salary, now 4:35 p.m. and not a word, also because of Safelite mistake was given a $50.00 discount but the math is wrong.

Now 282.79 total, 208.95 glass, plus disposal, mobile service and tax, more like $30.00 discount. Also got 2 emails first was right price, but second confirmation now shows total $565.69 will be due. Not only is this so very wrong price, but now lost 10 hours work waiting, for wrong price and still no word. If they're not here in 25 minutes or before 5 then they can go away for life! Just after posting this very message to Contact us on Safelite, I received a call telling me he was late and would be later getting here. Now I have lost 10 hours work waiting on Safelite. In their confirmation they say they have reserved their very important time for you, yet they can't keep their appointments. They can't add because there $50.00 discount is a total scam, more like less than $30.00 and then they only call back after you file a complaint.

Safelite is so very inconsiderate. Also for their life warranty. I have a 2012 Ford E 250 Van, that Safelite replaced windshield just over a year ago. I started noticing a very high pitch noise when driving that. Eventually I found was air leaking thru the seal they made. I currently drive every day with duct tape down one side of my windshield from just poor workmanship. Do yourself a favor, don't fall for the cheaper price scam. Hire a company that keeps the appointments and their lifetime promise. Safelite are liars and could care less about your losses of income, yet their time is so important. Safelite has massively overinflated egos, as their word isn't worth the paper it is written on.

Safelite AutoGlass Company Information