Russ Darrow Group

Russ Darrow strives to create an exciting and rewarding atmosphere for every employee which will then reflect in superior service to you. Total customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal whenever we open our doors. We realize that the only way we will meet our goal of superior customer service is to be passionate about our customers and the products we sell and service. Our mission is to turn this passion into an undying effort to serve and satisfy you throughout your entire ownership experience.

Come experience our passion and see what makes us worthy of being your Wisconsin dealership. We are satisfied with nothing less than excellence in each aspect of our dealership’s operations and we think you will appreciate the effect our commitment to customer satisfaction has on your experience. http://www.russdarrow.com

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

General Sale Manager does not know how to treat the public. The best place for this manager is not at this business nor talking to customers because he does not know how to have a basic conversation. He was very rude and hostile for no reason, simple common courtesy to respect the fact that people that are different from him really can purchase nice cars and that he should not work in a diverse community if he does not know how to work with all ethnicities and genders politely.

On May 16, 2017 I went to the Russ Darrow Nissan dealership at 11212 W Metro Mall, Milwaukee, WI to look at and potentially purchase an Audi A6 that they had listed for sale. A gentleman assigned me a sales person by the name **. I advised ** that we did not need to go through all the sales gibberish, that I was interested in the car, and if everything went well I would purchase it. ** was very polite and we went to inspect the car and I test drove it. While driving the car I noticed that the miles were almost 1000 miles more than listed and on the Carfax.

Once we returned to the lot I also notice that the passenger side front bumper was scrapped. I advised ** that based on those two items that we needed to negotiate the cost of the car. He advised me that he was new and that during his time there no one has adjusted the price of a car based on a mileage difference or body damage. I requested that he ask his manager and he did so, in which he advised me that the manager was not adjusting the price. I thanked ** for taking the time to show me the vehicle and I advised him that I could not purchase the car without a change, I left.

Around 8:15 I decided to go back to the dealership to find out if they would fix the bumper. Most reasonable dealers would do so in order to close the sale. When I arrived there, it was approximately 6 associates standing outside smoking cigarettes and talking at the front entrance door with the same manager ** that was there earlier. I approached him and advised him that I was there earlier and I asked him if they would fix the front bumper, he instantly became irate and said “NO. THAT CAR IS FOR SALE AS IS." What he didn’t know is that his sale person advised that they had been driving the car to show it off during the last month that they were not able to sell it.

I was a bit taken aback at his response. However he did ask me who worked with me earlier, and he said that he would get that person. I was surprised to find out that he was the General Manager as he had on a t-shirt and jeans as if he was having a casual day and his attitude reflected as if he was having an “off” day. He walked inside, sat down, and never came back to talk to me. Earlier it was my belief that he allowed a paying customer to walk out the door. I questioned if it was it because I was a woman or that he did not believe that I could afford the car. However, I had pre-approved funding for car, in the end he was very disrespectful and was advised of it.

My complaint is to share how the information for the sale of the car on multiple websites do not match up. In addition to the poor customer service. He could of politely took care of this by saying… "I really would like to help you out but there are no changes that we can make to this vehicle we must sell it as is." He conducted himself poorly and unprofessionally and contributed to escalating a situation that could have been avoided. Please Russ Darrow read your Google reviews on that establishment as it is terrible and I personally experienced it.

If I could give them 0 stars I would. I apologize, but this will be long. My son and I visited the Mazda dealership looking to purchase 2 new vehicles. We were trading in my son's car and I had said originally I was not trading in a vehicle at all. We were upfront with how much we could afford as payments each month. During our conversations, my son left the cubicle to call his friend who used to work at the Russ Darrow in West Bend. His friend told him not to put any money down, and walk away if he didn't get ** for his trade in. They played the typical numbers game going back and forth until I finally said that we would just go home and think about it.

At that point, Eugene, our salesman, goes into the office kitty corner from his where the GM by the name of Dean is sitting along with the financing guy and someone else. Magically, they can get us to the monthly payments we had told them we needed hours ago if I traded in my minivan for a $1,500 credit on my loan and put $2,000 down on my son's. At that point, I walk up into the doorway of the GM's office with all of the men in there and I ask if it would make a big difference on my son's loan if we put a total of $3,000 down instead. The GM, sitting back in his chair said, "No, I wouldn't put any more down. I am a firm believer in leaving your money in your pocket in case you need it." They also told me that putting that down would change the monthly payments only minimally and it was better to keep it in pocket.

So at that point, we go to the cashier, pay the $2,000 and get a receipt. From there I am taken into one room to start my paperwork. One thing you should know, we had gotten there a little after 2:00 on a Saturday, it was now after 7:00 and the store had been closed for 2 hours at this point. We were the only customers there, and I could tell the guys really wanted to get out of there. Once I am done with my paperwork, I needed to go and sign for my son since I am a co-signer. Just like some of the negative reviews for the company on the BBB site, there was so much paperwork pushed at me very quickly so that we all could leave. When all was said and done, all of the guys except our salesman congratulate us and tell us we will enjoy our cars.

As Eugene walked us outside, besides thanking and congratulating us, he asked when they could come up and get my minivan. (The power steering fluid had leaked out, and I didn't want to drive it.) After I told him they could get it whenever, we got in our cars and left. That very next Monday, Eugene calls me to find out when they can get the van. I let him know anytime, since it is sitting in my driveway. Wednesday, I get a call from another guy again asking when they can come and get the van. I tell him the same thing I told Eugene. On Thursday, Eugene calls me again to tell me he needed me to sign some paperwork to transfer the title of my van and asked if he could drive up to my house for my signature. He came, I signed, he left.

Imagine my surprise when over a week and a half later I get a call from Josh at the dealership telling me that I owed them another $1,000. I was completely confused, because I had the receipt for the $2,000 that we gave them and I only had the $1,000 left in the envelope that we had since spent on some WeatherTech floor mats and a roof rack. He then tells me that my paperwork was written up with $3,000 down and not $2,000. I reminded him of the conversation in the GM's office, reminded him exactly what the GM said and asked for Dean to call me so we could straighten this out. He never called.

A couple of days later, I get a call from the corporate office from a woman again telling me that I owe them $1,000. I explain in great detail what happened and that this was an error on the part of the dealership and she said that she would have a gentleman by the name of Ivan ** look into it and call me back. I also asked her if she could have the guy in the corner office (I did not realize at that time that it was the GM named Dean) give me a call because he could back me up. I also gave her my son's phone number that they could call him too because this was on his loan. Almost 2 weeks go by and neither of the men called either of us.

However; I got a call yesterday from Josh again looking for the money. I went over the FACTS of everything again, and ask him that since this is something they had incorrectly done AFTER I specifically said we were putting $2,000 down could they just increase the trade in value of my son's car by $1,000. He informed me that the paperwork would need to be redrafted and we would need to come in and sign it anyways. At that time I asked him about the guy in the corner office and he told me who he was. I asked if he could please have him call me before 4:30 since I would be leaving for work. So, this is the 3rd time I have asked for him to call me to straighten this out.

At 4:20 I had not gotten a call, so I called him myself. Upon answering the phone I asked him if he were working tomorrow and could I call him to straighten this out since I had to get ready for work. He started off by saying something like, "I know who you are and I talked to all of my guys about and your recollection of events is wrong. We all have the same story." (Right there, was my first clue that this is not a man of honesty or integrity. Yes they all have the same story after you coached them on it.) He goes on to admit that he did say those things about not putting more money down and keeping it in his pocket, but that then said he turned to (I think he said Adam) and Adam said, "No, they have to put $3,000 down." (Second clue this is a very dishonest man, since that did not happen.)

When I reminded him that after I had originally questioned the extra money and I was told that it wasn't worth putting it down because it wouldn't change the payments that much, he began to get louder and would interrupt everything I was trying to say. I honestly could barely get an entire sentence out. He was rude, condescending, dishonest and constantly interrupting that I have to admit. I finally said, "Would you quit being a douche and let me talk!" That set him off like a 2 year old having his toy taken away and he got even louder and if I couldn't talk before, he sure wasn't gonna let me talk now.

He started saying stuff like: "I'm hanging up, you will not speak to me that way." "You are a bully." "You are threatening me." (I had said I really didn't want to take this to social media and I was trying to fix the situation by calling him.) "I am the one trying to help you" (How? By not calling me back from any of the 3 times I asked for a call?). "I am writing down that you will not pay and I am turning you into collections and will ruin your credit," and on and on.

Since I do have a very good credit score, I don't want to lose it. I told him I would be in on Saturday. He then informs me that they are opened on Saturday to which I respond, "Yes I know, I bought my car on a Saturday." Like a completely unhinged person, he starts raising his voice again and says, "That's it, I am writing down that you are unwilling to come in and pay and I'm sending you to collections." It would have been comical if his behavior was not so pathetic. I responded, "What are you talking about? I just told you that I was coming in on Saturday!"

I was so upset by the way I was treated and the dishonest practices of this dealership that I contacted the corporate office. I spoke with a very pleasant woman named Sally and explained the situation. She suggested that I go on their website and write a complaint and Ivan would call me by the end of the day and generally they would get back to me within a half hour. Even on their website they claim to get back to you within a half hour, but if they don't you can call them. Really... that is what you consider customer service? The customer has to continue to chase you down? Well, needless to say it has been about 28 hours now and they have not called me back or sent me an email.

Logically... When we paid the original down payment, why didn't the gentleman ask where the rest of it was? Remember the GM said "all" of the guys remember it was supposed to be 3. I had the money on me at the time. When they all said goodbye, why didn't anyone ask when we would come in and get caught up? When Eugene was walking us out, why didn't he ask when we would pay? He only asked about the trade-in. Why didn't either of the men who called me three times the following week mention or ask about it? When Eugene came up to my house why didn't he ask me about it? Why did I receive a $15.50 check from Russ Darrow a week after my purchase if I really owed them $1,000?

I did turn to social media and I was/wasn't surprised that within 10-15 minutes about 7 people had responded with their nightmare dealings with Russ Darrow. Most all of them are because of their dishonest dealings and their bait and switch methods. While their website gives them a 5 star customer rating, other (non-paid) review sites are not so positive. ConsumerAffairs has them at 1.8 stars, and Yelp has the Mazda dealer as low as 1.6. Many of the reviewers were upset, like I was, that they even had to give them 1 star.

The General Manager of the Russ Darrow Mazda Milwaukee store is extremely unprofessional and instead of taking responsibility for their mistake and trying to find a solution, he just continued to threaten to ruin my credit. To be fair and honest, I have worked with the people at Russ Darrow Honda in Brown Deer whenever I had an issue with my van, and I found them to be very nice and reliable. I am writing this to help out others so that you don't have to deal with them at all and go through what I and a lot of other people have.

The salesman presented us with a $299 fee which he told was a fee from the state of Wisconsin for all dealers. That is a bold face lie. The state of Wisconsin does not charge that fee. It is a fee that Russ Darrow dealership charges to fill out paperwork. It is an unnecessary charge. Don't let them deceive you like they did us. Very shady dealership. I would not use them or recommend them because of their lying ways. The $299 is an arbitrary charge they have tacked on to get your money. Not a State of Wisconsin charge.

Contacted Darrow to verify options and condition on a used Subaru due to long drive to their dealership. Spoke with Haley **, another salesperson and the general manager Justin **. All verified the car was excellent, "like new", heated leather seats, dark gray exterior and the Limited model. Car was not a limited, no leather heated seats, many dents and scratches. A young salesman tried to explain that they are taught to tell people anything to "get them in the door". A bait and switch tactic was used to see if we could be saved. I asked to speak to Justin **, but he hid. Did not purchase the car and now I will warn everyone to stay away from Darrow. The vehicle is advertised as having all of the options on their own website.

Vehicle malfunction problems - I'm so upset right now I don't know where to start. So I purchased a 2016 Kia Sorento back in July 2015, brand new off the show floor. My first problem in 2016 my car act like it didn't want to start, and I mention to them my steering was hard when I went to make a turn. When they did a check I was told my battery was dead or dying and they did experience the steering towards the end. Not to mention I think it was a seat belt recall they took care of.

So now Jan 2017, I go in for a routine oil change and let them know my steering is hard when I turn, and I get told ahhh it's a recall on my wheel bearings or something, and could I wait to get that done. While waiting they tell me "you have a nail in your back tire on the driver's side, we can plug it for $23-25 dollars". I know I can get it done cheaper somewhere else but I just have them do it since I'm here waiting. The work get done after waiting hrs. I'm happy my tire pressure good. I got my oil changed, and they fixed the recall.

The NEXT DAY I notice my driver side front tire is just a little low from the rest of them. I pay it no mind because I know as you drive the pressure changes, but then the following day my steering light came on, and my steering was hard again. They just did work so I figure okay it will go out soon or later. Day two, light still on, and tire pressure done went down so low, that light is on as well. I didn't really go nowhere that Saturday, but Sunday came around and I had to go to church. All hell broke lose this day. So now my steering light is staying on, tire pressure light is on and the tire pressure has went down even more. On top of that when I went to turn some abs lights came on, a triangle light came on, a skid mark light came on my radio power was completely going in and out. My dashboard looked like a Christmas tree lit up.

So Monday come around and I drop someone off at work, and heading to work myself. Suddenly my tire pressure has gotten so low my whole dash just say low tire. So I have to pass back pass my house to go to work. I went to turn down the alley so I can pull in front of my house to put air in my tire, and the steering is so hard and stiff that I couldn't turn so I reversed to just go around the block because the turn wasn't as sharp and the car start jerking, and just cut off. I'm completely livid right now. I try several times to start the car and it won't start. At that moment I had to call my job to take off work. I turn off the heat, try to start the car, no go. I turn off the headlights and the heat the car barely starts. At this point I just want to get the car off the street and in front of my house. I drive and it start jerking to shut off, at this point I'm just praying that I can get around the corner.

So I pull in front of my house, turn the car off and try to restart it, and it barely want to start. I turn the heat on and my radio completely black out. So now I'm missing a 12 hr day of work, and have a vehicle that has completely gone haywire. I bought a brand new Kia back in 2008 a Rio and before it was over with I had to replace my battery on several occasions, then my radio just blacked out and completely stop working. The car would start fine for a day or two, by the third day I was needing a jump. Needless to say this is my LAST Kia I will be purchasing. This is completely ridiculous!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Russ Darrow Group?

About 7 months ago, I decided to go through Russ Darrow and finally trade in my crappy car, for what I thought, was going to be a more reliable vehicle for me and my family. I test drove a Toyota and during the rest drive, the check engine light came on. I explained to the salesman, that I was interested in the vehicle but wanted the check engine problem looked into and fixed. To which, the next day, I was told it had been resolved and "good to go". I went through with the paperwork and was told upon signing: "anything that goes wrong with the vehicle going forward, is your responsibility". In my mind, paying over $6,500 for a vehicle, I am thinking sure, minor vehicle maintenance wouldn't be a big deal. Little did I know, that was not what I was going to be dealing with.

About 3 weeks after having the car, the check engine light was back on. I attempted to contact Russ Darrow and the man who I dealt with the time of purchase. He did not respond or attempt to contact me. I decided to try and get the problem fixed myself. New spark plugs (which were completely shot) and new coil packs... even a new master airflow sensor. Nothing made the engine light go off and finally the car just did not start. I had to have it towed to my mechanic, where he ran multiple tests and was informed that I am going to need to have a new engine placed in it. I immediately attempted to contact Russ Darrow.

The first call, the guy I spoke to was a sales manager and was extremely rude to me. I talked to him calmly and rationally and with respect and he was the exact opposite. He then placed me on hold for over 20 minutes waiting to speak with someone in their service department. The man I spoke to told me there was nothing he personally could do and that I'd need to call the next day and talk with the director of service. He also informed me that he had no record what so ever of servicing my car. Really? But you guys "fixed the check engine" issue??

I did call the very next day and spoke with the service director and was told he would look at my information and paperwork and get back to me the next morning to "see what they could do". I never heard anything back from them after that. I have tried to contact the GM multiple times and have been blown off. I am making $179 monthly payments on a vehicle that I cannot drive and am getting stuck paying over $2000 to drop a new engine in a vehicle that I bought from Russ Darrow 7 months ago. I am so highly disappointed and dissatisfied as a customer could be. It is highly upsetting that they are clearly not willing to make this right. I will never recommend anyone go to them. Just a really terrible experience to say the least.

Car buying is a painful experience, however Russ Darrow in Waukesha did an awesome job. From my Sales Manager Carlos, to my sales associate, Bill, to the finance guy, Matt everyone did a great job to make this important decision as easy as possible. I read all the reviews and was really hesitant to go to this dealer, but they went and above to make my deal happen! Give them a chance, you will be glad you did!

We purchased a used car from Russ Darrow Kia in Wauwatosa, WI. The next day the engine light came on and we found out that the engine was shot and needed to be rebuilt. Russ Darrow's response was "Not our problem." They happily took our money and didn't care one bit that they sold us a worthless hunk of metal. We were also told that they would refund us the $200+ dollars spent in their service department where it was misdiagnosed, but a refund was never given. All in all the worst car buying experience I have ever had.

I was hired by the Russ Darrow Group as part of the JD Byrider franchise. I was hired as the Service Manager in Colorado Springs in February 2016. I was told at the time that the franchise was a good place to work. 2 months in they shut down the JD Byrider in Denver and again I was told not to worry as we were a very strong franchise. On 7/18/16 at 8:30 in the a.m. I was told that I was being laid off due to company restructuring.

As it turns out the regional manager had lost his position and was told that he could have my position and during his vacation the week prior to my "layoff" he moved back to Colorado. The company knew that I was going to lose my position weeks ahead and they decided that it would be better for me to find out with a 2 hours notice so "I would not leave and they would not have a service manager". I find that this practice is a complete outrage and show lack of human decency from the Russ Darrow Group and the Operations manager of the JD Byrider franchise Jimmy **. I would not do business with this franchise.

I put down a deposit for a car and was told the car should be coming from another location then was told the car was sold the next day after I put down my money (very poor communication on the store/salesperson Patrick **). So they wanted to give me another car. This car had total damage to the driver door for a accident (which they still wanted FULL price for) and under the hood problems as well.

Due to the condition of the car and the other problem I refuse to get a car from them. The salesperson Patrick ** was very pushy and was just trying to make a sale. Didn't really care about the cars they showed me which each one have something wrong with them. (This is SUPPOSE to be a legit car sales company.) I would think they would hold higher standards for what they are selling people.

It's sad to say but even visiting a big car company ALWAYS take your mechanic or someone who knows about cars. I spoke with the general manager about getting my money back and it's been a big headache ever since. If you're looking for a Garcia Infiniti cars that you're going to make payments to be my guest. This company is just not for me/my insurance company or the headache that I would've ran into.

Recently bought a truck from Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha. Not a very professional experience. After the vehicle is purchased I start to drive home to Madison. I get 1 mile down the road and notice they have left the truck on E and the gas light turns on. So I figured not a big deal I can get a tank of gas. Not even a week and a half later the check engine light comes on. After being advertised as a "Technician Owned" vehicle I didn't see why the light would come on so soon if ever.

Get it checked out and turns out the truck had the wrong spark plugs, spark plug wiring, which burnt out the catalytic converter and all o2 sensors. $2,000 worth of repairs I got as an estimate. Call the dealership to ask them to fix it since I've had the truck less than 14 days. In response I pretty much got a polite "** you" from the dealership. So I sit here having to pay $2,000 for repairs when the dealership sold me a truck with faulty emission standards. If this truck was "Technician Owned" they might want to reevaluate their employees if they can't even put the right spark plugs in their vehicle. Needless to say I will never buy another vehicle from Russ Darrow ever again.

The Nightmare still continued at Waukesha Kia. First of all the so called Manager Brandon is still employed there. Really says a lot about morals and family values, when this headcase wanted to fight over a customer's request. STAY AWAY from hothead Brandon, really a nutcase. Besides that our defected Kia Soul, they ** over on is back on the lot so if anyone sees a Gunmetal 15 Kia Soul pls stay clear. It's defunct. They are delusional about their problems. WOW!!!

Was not greeted in a professional manner. Original sales rep who was new and just off orientation knew nothing about the jeep then informed us he was grabbing the sales manager, later to find out he wasn't even close to being a manager. He was also a newer sales rep. Then when we were processing our financing the sales rep was a middleman running back and forth to a larger desk right behind us, no more than 5 feet away, with a piece of paper written on with permanent marker and couldn't even explain the numbers.

We were thinking that this was a finance manager and come to find out it was the sales manager who didn't even come to speak with us until after we were beyond frustrated with this very odd and very unprofessional behavior. Then after he came around to speak with us he stated he was not going to be able to work with us at all on our trade and stated we needed to "give us a ** break, this is a business to pardon my language, but we are splitting hairs, it's a cup a coffee a day." We never spoke to the actual finance person until we signed and never even gave us options for banking as we preferred to work with our own credit union then were deceived to purchase additional options without full explanation until we asked about fees and other questions.

The ONLY reason we purchased this vehicle from there is because they refused to do a dealer trade. It was by far the worst, most unprofessional experience we have ever experienced ever, and will never buy another vehicle from Russ Darrow and have already shared our experience with several others warning them about the experience. I would be very concerned about Jeep sales being directly impacted by this dealer.

We bought 2 Kia Soul June 13th 2015, we experience starting problems with the push button start. This has happened multiple times, very inconvenience and aggravating. Anyways we took it in first replaced battery, asked the service manager what is going on, he had no answer for me, told me next time it happened to tow the car in. So week later it happened, towed the car in, found out bad FOB battery, told me to carry extra, WOW!!! That's not the worst of it, we decided to get a new car, was told we could by Salesman, so we were asked to go outside to view the selections, the ill-fated car we have I paid to install light package called "puddle lights". I wanted new car to have them or take it off her car and install them on new one, easy request and fair right? Wrong.

There was a so-called manager who was not informed of any of my requests. Anyway he said I was to pay to put on my own lights, REALLY? He wasn't going to pay his men to do that, so he said "I don't like your attitude." I was shocked to be treated like this. I said we are leaving, he followed me into the building and got in my face and I said "you can't talk to me like that." He said "I can talk anyway to you" spitting on my face, he was that close. Then it really escalated to where he was asking me to step outside.

Now I'm a 50 plus cancer survivor, he's a fat roly-poly pudgy man. He told me "you can't take twice to ME" We walked out, my family in terror. So it's supposed to be investigated, what a joke that, that man still gets employment with them, that Russ Darrow allowed him to stay. I don't even want to drive and advertising their name when a manager so arrogant, unprofessional sport jock of a manager is employed there. I hope to God The Darrow Family responds to this cause I intend to pursue this.

I put down a deposit for a car and was told the car should be coming from another location then was told the car was sold the next day after I put down my money (very poor communication on the store/sales person and general manager). So they wanted to give me another car. This car had total damage to the driver door for a accident (which they still wanted FULL price for) and under the hood problems as well. Due to the condition of the car and the other problem I refuse to get a car from them. The salesperson was very pushy and was just trying to make a sale. Didn't really care about the cars they showed me which each one have something wrong with them. (This is SUPPOSE to be a legit car sales company) I would think they would hold higher standers for what they are selling people.

It's sad to say but even visiting a big car company ALWAYS take your mechanic or someone who knows about cars. I spoke with the General Manager about getting my money back and it's been a big headache ever since. If you're looking for a craigslist cars that you're going to make payments to be my guest. This company is just not for me/ my insurance company or the headache that I would've ran into.

I came into this Russ Darrow facility looking to choose my first auto and was really worried. When my family and I walked through the door everyone was so helpful and willing to help me get the best car and deal. My wife and I ended up having a unique salesperson help me, and I'm so delighted that he was the one to help me buy my van. He was so helpful, funny, and made me less afraid about such a huge purchase.

After a couple of months, I finally had the 'add ons' mostly refunded and am satisfied. In my haste to find reliable transportation, I allowed myself to get into a position where I had to sign the final paperwork quickly. This resulted in being encouraged to go with a pricey extended warranty and a service contract, both of which were sold for a premium price. It wasn't until a week or two later that I realized the total for my 2013 Ford Focus SE Hatchback was $17K when the sticker price was $10.9K. I was in shock. I am glad that I was able to get refunds after filing the BBB complaints. The paralegal was available and responsive. This purchase was after I had helped my friend purchase a car without difficulty. While I still feel I was railroaded, I'm happy with the overall experience. The car has run perfectly. A satisfied customer.

I am very unhappy w/ a lease of a 2014 Dodge Dart from Russ Darrow Group, East Side, Madison, WI. I and a friend went there to look at vehicles. I ended up getting talked into a "great deal" on a lease w/ Jason **. I got royally screwed. I had to have a co-signor, my credit wasn't up to their "par". In using the co-signor - everything went into the name of the co-signor. Including MY deposit. Nice. I asked them about that - the response was "It doesn't matter who gets the receipt." Yes, it does. It was MY money. I was the one looking for a vehicle, not the co-signor.

Not only do I not get recognition for leasing a vehicle, the payments are $81 more per month, and three months longer and cash was put down. I feel I am out at least $4,166 dollars. The advertised lease should be $6,084 for 36 months. I am paying $10,250 for a 39 month lease. They know how to screw you. Vehicle has been in 5 times for service. For the first few service calls - they didn't even know who I was. Nice. I am the one being screwed out of all that extra money and they don't even know me. I believe this company needs to have a class action lawsuit filed against them for their shady operations.

I called the West Bend office and wanted to get out of the 16 month lease, that is 39 months long. Reuben said, "Come on up and I can get you into another vehicle at a lower month rate." I went there, was told to talk to Paul **, discussed all this above information, said I wanted out of the lease and he said the only vehicle I could get into was a 2016 Jeep Patriot for more money than my current lease. Nice, I drove ALL THE WAY TO WEST BEND - added wasted miles to an already low mileage lease agreement for NOTHING. I called to talk w/ Reuben, he was gone. I left messages for him to call me back. NO RESPONSE. Is anyone interested in hopping on board for a class action lawsuit? Hope every dissatisfied customer who has gotten ripped off does.

This particular car dealership set it up an excellent cost with regard to the vehicle. Better still although had been the actual personnel. The actual salesforce had been incredible. I suggest Russ Darrow! We visited several vehicle stores throughout during the past couple of months with no salesman had been much more well-informed, pleasant, as well as useful compared to Russ Darrow. I really like the vehicle and also the offer.

This is my third vehicle from this dealership and am happy with them and the car. Russ Darrow went above and beyond to help. Their ideal service aided us get a very good motor vehicle at the perfect possible terms. I was very happy with the service and the deal.

My son spent his savings on a 2009 Mazda with some minor door damage which was promised to be taken care of by some dent repair man. Well after spending a total of about 10 mins. with some sort of bar stuck down between the door and window he said it would have to have the door panel removed to most likely remove this dent. He said he would be willing to do this if a tech would remove the panel...

Here's my story with Russ Darrow: On Memorial Day weekend, I went to Russ Darrow Kia, in Waukesha, WI as my wife and I were car shopping. We came across a 2008 Toyota Sienna that had all the gadgets one could want in a minivan. We took it for the test drive and everything checked out. Priced at $10K we thought this was a steal. So we signed the papers and drove off the lot. I couldn't be happier with the new (at least 'new' to us) vehicle. Within a week of driving around and taking care of daily business, the traction light went on as well as the check engine light. This happened just before I went in to get the emissions test done so that I could drive a legally registered vehicle without getting pulled over in it; and of course it failed.

Russ Darrow's Toyota chapter in West Bend (the ones who performed the emissions test) revealed to me that there were faulty bulbs in the vehicle and encouraged me to seek out financial help from Russ Darrow Kia, considering it was such a recent purchase, they should want to help a customer. Well, after several visits and unfulfilled promised phone calls and literally, no attempts to contact me back; after sending me back and forth between Waukesha and West Bend and leaving me in Limbo on whether or not they're going to assist me, they finally decided to let me know they were shafting me because they don't think it's worth it to maintain good rapport with good customers.

Now the total cost of the repairs is about $1400 which is close to nothing for such a large company. But for me, that's a months pay and I'm trying to get out of debt, not dig my pit deeper. I even asked them just to meet me halfway and they're not willing to do so much as that. I can't afford to get my vehicle fixed. I can't afford to get pulled over for driving it without it being legal. But Russ Darrow just doesn't care. So, because of this, I will do my very best to steer anyone away from doing business with them for as long as they exist. This is the first of many blogs. There will be more.

I bought a vehicle from these suckers and got ** in the **. The vehicle was totally misrepresented and suffered many and major problems when the first day I drove off the lot. (Russ Darrow Kia Waukesha). The engine went out and had to fight, call, argue, cry, complain, snap, and cuss out the warranty company Fidelity and The managers in order for them to replace an engine. One year later the engine went out again. They will not fix it and will be a total smart ** and they will ** you in the **. I contacted the BBB and Russ Darrow responded in a very rude and unprofessional manner. Russ Darrow corporate office is a ** joke, they need to be sued. They are the worst car dealer ever.

PS: If you decide to purchase a vehicle from these crooked ** jock suckers, I highly recommend you having a Bankruptcy attorney ready, because you WILL get ** in the ** with an outstanding loan on a vehicle that's going to be worth 25 times less than what you would owe. Stay the hell away from these money hungry, money suckers, they will put you in a bind. Just think, if you have to file bankruptcy on a vehicle you purchase from these ** up dealerships, they are the only ones who benefit from everything. You lose out on a car, your credit gets ** up, the finance company has to take the vehicle back and lose out on the money they paid the dealership. Stay away from Russ Darrow and the corporate office. THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU AT ALL.

I drove from Milwaukee to Madison to by a 2001 Chevrolet Camaro on March 11, 2015. When I arrived to your dealership your staff was very friendly and professional towards me and my friend. When I left driving that Camaro I was very confident that I got a good deal from this dealership and was insured by your used car manager that this vehicle was inspected well and worth the money I paid for it $8000.

On May 22, 2015 I contacted the manager that's in charge of the used car department to inform him about some problems with my Camaro, which the check engine light was on. I had it diagnose by Russ Darrow in Milwaukee on 76th street phone 414-354-8338, the problem a dirty vent valve and they installed a new updated harness and one of the E/Clamp was missing to the exhaust. Replace the A/C Compressor because the clutch was noisy when engaging, the cost $754.14 for the whole job. The used car manager was informed about the problem and stated since the vehicle was brought as is there nothing the dealership could do to help with the cost.

This is my thinking of Russ Darrow is a big company and it seems to me this auto wasn't inspected in the right way and some things were overlooked. It is not fair for me to have to pay for fixing this vehicle when I only had it for two months. It should had been checked right by your mechanic. When I brought this car it had 110,000 miles now it has 111,806 miles. I parked the vehicle when it started making those noises, because I was afraid of messing up the engine.

I wish you will review the problem and reconsider. I'm sure if you bought a vehicle and it had some problems you will ask for help too. Just call Russ Darrow in Milwaukee it will show the vehicle was repaired on May 28, 2015. Service advisor **, when I brought this vehicle from this company your staff was happy to sell me this vehicle. Now can you make a customer happy by doing the right thing - refund the $754.14.

I feel I received a fair trading where I used to always feel like I got ripped off shopping at dealerships. The paperwork was simplified and hassle-free, and the salesperson wasn't pushy with a sale.

I leased a car there and was given one monthly payment after all the contracts were signed, then when the Kia Motor Lease company sent me my first statement the monthly charge had jumped up by $25. They say for state and local taxes, but that should have already been figured into the lease price at the dealership and I have a signed contract with what I should have been paying a month with all the taxes figured in. When I tried to call my salesperson about it he never takes my calls and never calls me back, I will never do business with this dealership again and ** and ** are lying sacks. This is a clear bait and switch on the price of the car.

I was there for two hours. After series of price negotiations I, sale person, and manager came to agree on price. I did my initial too. After this manager told he would go and prepare contract. Ten minutes later salesperson came and said that since some of options (maintenance, oil change) that we all agreed on cost us money and we will not do a deal. My question is once both party agree you cannot deny. Before anyone agree on anything should know what they are getting or selling. Not only that, as we were walking out of building all sales person were laughing at us. Is this their attitude towards customer? No customer respect and back out from agreed price. Do not waste your time.

We purchased a vehicle from Russ Darrow Kia in Wauwatosa on 3/2/2015 a little more than 2 weeks ago. It was a 2003 Chevy Impala. I know that you expect some problems but not after a week of purchase. The check engine light came on exactly one week and the whole car shakes. It has a delay when you are trying to accelerate. They did not disclose that the engine had been rebuilt. I found paperwork that the previous owner left with the manual. When we try to talk to the salesperson who sold us the car his attitude is well "your SOL there's no warranty and it is as is". His tone is like why are you bothering me. But when he wanted our money he was your buddy.

My son has been looking into purchasing a new vehicle and contacted Russ Darrow Kia in Madison. Upon making contact with the sales department via email, a sales associate named Cliff contacted him and got his financial information and what he was looking for in a purchase. He then told him he met all the qualifications to come on down. My son only has one day off a week that would fit into the schedule to purchase anything. I made it very clear that I needed to know he was to be absolutely pre-qualified so we were not wasting our time going to a dealership that could not fulfill the service that we needed. Cliff then emails me stating my son would be driving off the lot the day we came down as they had found financing for him guaranteed.

When we arrived at the dealership with all documentation they needed to verify that everything we used as info was truthful, they came back in and told my son he had to go down the road to JD Byrider to get the financing for a vehicle. I did not nor was I ever given any information about purchasing a vehicle through any other dealer! Cliff then tells me if I offer more money down than the $1000.00 down payment we already had and he used a cosigner that they would be able to do something right there. All of which I told him wasn't happening. He mumbled some stuff under his breath and we left his office.

So the moral of the story is they pretty much lie to get you to come there. Share all of your personal information with God knows who and then when you think you're doing something with the company you are speaking to, you are truly just a pawn in a game to get your business shifted over to the highest price/interest sale they think they can get. They had ALL my son's info, a simple "no we won't work with you at our lot" would have sufficed! 2 hour drive there for nothing but a migraine! Cliff, you are a lot of things I won't put on here. I hope your child's first car purchase is just as full of ** as you made my child's. Way to show the car salesman are not to be trusted stigma in full effect! If my son wanted to buy a car at JD Byrider, we would have applied and went there!!!!

Very unhappy with Russ Darrow and regret doing business with them. Drove off their lot in June with the AC working and by the next summer (which was just a couple months later) it was not working. Was told I had to pay to get it fixed - totally unacceptable for a so called certified vehicle. NEVER AGAIN!

Russ Darrow Group Company Profile