Find a Car Dealerships partner

Quincy, MA

3.6/5 (22 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Quirk Ford

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Quirk Ford Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quirk Ford?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quirk Auto Dealers?

Original review: July 9, 2020

Need to say this if you need service or are looking to buy a new or used car don't go to Quirk Ford. My 2013 F250 super duty that I purchased new from Quirk was just turned away as it has not been in for service in 4 years and it has over 100,000 miles. Service will now not work on anything over tens years old or if they have not been doing regular service on the vehicle. Quirk has gotten way too big for his own good, I will never give anyone of his dealers a penny again. The only thing my truck has need over the 7 years has been normal maintenance items, breaks, oil/filter changes so now in a nutshell I am told go screw myself, Thank you Daniel J Quirk for a job dealing with the working class people.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

Disclaimer: I did not buy/lease a vehicle from Quirk Ford. Here is my experience with Quirk Ford during my search process for a new Ford SUV. Day 1: I reached out online for a lease quote. Quirk’s internet sales “Jay” responded me with a very competitive price. Day 2: I visited the shop and met sales manager “Bobby”. His number is nowhere close to “Jay’s". I left the dealership with the impression that I might confuse “Jay” with another dealer or I couldn’t explain why two individuals from the same shop gave so different #s.

Day 2: I went home to check my emails. “Jay” indeed is from Quirk Ford. I however decided not to move forward because I trusted in person #. Day 7: A few days later I received a promotional email from Quirk - end of summer sales. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to make another call. I connected with sales manager “Anton” and we walked through the identical deal that I did with previous two individuals. I ended up with a price nearly equal to “Jay” initial quote.

Day 8: I decided to visit the shop again but just before heading out I called in and got “Bobby” on the phone. I went through the process with him and was gave another #. I mentioned “Anton” conversation but it wouldn’t change anything. I was so glad I called or I waste another trip. To be fair my research shows Quirk has a sizeable inventory and is convenient located in South Shore area, accessible via 93 South. But if you ever need deal with them, keep all your record in the back pocket when come in. I had no problem with the other dealer I completed my purchase with, very consistent online and offline communication, maybe less competitive in price but I rest at ease.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2019

We had a great experience at the dealership. Nick ** helped us find a new car with ease. The dealership was clean and updated. We were more than pleased with the whole process. Not to mention the dealer is located directly across the street from the very first Dunkin Donuts!! We had coffee while they cleaned the new Fusion.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I went into Quirk Ford with no intentions on buying that day. I met with Danny ** and I knew within the first 5 minutes that I want to buy from him. I felt he was very knowledgeable of the product and honest. I highly recommend asking for Danny ** at Quirk Ford for a pleasant experience purchasing a new Ford....

Original review: April 12, 2019

I was just looking around and wasn't planning to buy. However, Tusani **, an honest sales agent helped me out and it turns out that I was able to purchase the vehicle at a with a College Student discount. Look for Tusani ** if you plan on trading in your vehicle with a College Student discount on top of it.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Recently in the market for a new truck for my business and Jason ** made the whole process extremely easy. I hate buying vehicles and have limited time during my busy week so I appreciate how quick and easy it was.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Robert ** is an asset to Quirk Ford. He knew my numbers for payment limits, worked with me and got me to where I wanted to be. Gave me a phenomenal trade-in amount for my Edge. Walked out of Quirk with a brand new Taurus SHO. Great experience overall.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Robert is the absolute best!!! My experience was wonderful!! Everyone made the process as stress-free as can be. I came in and everyone met the needs my family and I were looking for and I love my brand new 2018 Ford Explorer. Thank you for the great experience.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I've been through the purchase and lease process many times, and haven't always liked the salesperson I dealt with (usually resulting in me walking away), but I fully-endorse Tusani. He was great to work with, even after days after the deal was closed, and I would definitely buy from him again. Tusani really was a pleasure to work with. I've been to many dealerships, and I always come back to Quirk (Quincy). I would definitely recommend them -- in particular, Tusani (salesperson)!

Original review: July 4, 2018

Bought a Ford recently. Checked Car Guru and feel like I got taken to the cleaners. I have nobody to blame but myself. Did go to Colonial Ford in Plymouth and was met by Jamie salesperson. He sounded pretty honest. Did some homework and found he presented me with a great deal. Too late now. I do like my Ford. Thank you.

Quirk Ford Company Information