4.15/5
Based on 516 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Protect My Car provides coverage for your vehicle by offering both maintenance plans to cover your oil changes, tire rotations, and other regular maintenance expenses and our extended auto warranty plans. Protect My Car offers extended auto warranty plans for vehicle's that are a 2001 or newer, and have up to 150,000 miles, so your vehicle remains covered far beyond your manufacture's warranty plan. Our extended auto warranty plan cover the cost of your mechanical failures, all repairs are covered on our corporate credit card account, so your only out of pocket expense is your $100 deductible. All of our extended auto warranty plans include 24/7 Roadside Assistance, which can be used for tow services when your vehicle breaks down, or runs out of gas. We will also provide a rental car for you for all repairs that will take 4 hours or more to preform.

If your vehicle has more than 150,000 miles on it, do not hesitate to call because you will still qualify for discounted repairs where your saving you an average of 25% per repair, these plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, and rental car coverage. Call today for more information on our Ambassador maintenance plans.

Once you purchase an extended warranty or an Ambassador maintenance plan our Claims Adjustor's will help you every step of the way with a hassle-free claims process. Our number one priority is to provide you with the level of coverage you need! Call today for a free no obligation quote.

Our customers set up their contract using our no fee payment plan allowing for small monthly payments to be made for as long as 24 - 36 months making our coverage affordable for everyone. With our no fee payment plan the cost for real coverage is less than $2 per day. Call today and activate your policy with as little as $99 down. All customers have a full 30 day money back guarantee!

Protect My Car Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 24, 2018

2114 Protect My Car Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 24, 2018

My in laws have been telling us how much they like Protect My Car for about a year now. I finally decided to call them last month and I can totally understand why my in laws speak so highly of them. The agent I spoke with was so knowledgeable and patient. She did not rush me off the phone. She answered all my questions and helped me find a warranty that worked best for my needs and budget. I am so happy I finally decided to sign up. I wish I had signed up sooner.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission in life to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal.

Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is any thing we can do to help out.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I have been a loyal customer with Protect My Car for two years now. They have the best customer service around. They have always been so helpful and efficient. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Protect My Car response
Thank you so very much for your comments.
Our primary goal is to give every policy holder good peace of mind. Great rates, towing, rental car benefits, fast claims processing and the personal touch are just some of the ways we help provide good peace of mind.
Thanks once again for your comments. Remember the best part, too. We are still here to help again when the need arises.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I called into Protect My Car yesterday to check on the claim with my car and spoke with Mary. She was so helpful and pleasant to speak with. She really explained to me the process and what to expect from the mechanic. Every time I have had car issues Protect My Car has always been so helpful.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We have shared those comments with all our departments to let them know how much their efforts are helping our policyholders when they need that help.
Our goal is to give every policy holder good peace of mind. Great rates, towing, rental car benefits, fast claims processing and the personal touch are just some of the ways we help provide that.
Thanks once again for those great comments. Remember, we are still here to help again when the need arises.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Protect My Car has been working seemly with the dealership to repair my Accord. They have made this process so stress free for me. I work long hours and I do not have time to stay on top of every little detail of my car but the agent with Protect My Car has been wonderful. The warranty plan I have is definitely worth the money I have spent on it. Not only have they saved me money but they have saved me my time which is worth even more to me.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policy holders good peace of mind.
Great point, too. You never really know when a major breakdown will happen. It just makes sense to protect yourself before it does.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I have had a lot of car warranty companies call me lately but Protect My Car was the only one that I did not want to hang up on when I spoke to them. The representative was courteous, respectful and very knowledgeable about their benefits. She answered all my questions and signed me up for a plan that meets all my needs. I look forward to the benefits I have with Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?

Original review: April 20, 2018

When I purchased my car my dad told me I should get a warranty with Protect My Car. I am really glad I listened to him and I got it because I had to make two claims with Protect My Car and both issues would have been quite expensive without the coverage. Protect My Car is definitely worth every penny.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We could not have said it better ourselves. It really is a team effort here to make sure the coverage is hassle free for policyholders. It is comments like yours that let us know we are doing just that. That really makes our day.

Thanks again for those great comments.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Protect My Car has been so affordable. The repairs on my car have been so much cheaper with the warranty plan. They also have such an amazing staff working for them. They are always so kind and helpful. I am very happy I signed up with them last year. I highly recommend them!

Protect My Car response
We cannot thank you enough for the great comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. We do work very hard to make sure the policy is affordable, and that policyholders get the kind of help they need when they need help.

Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: April 18, 2018

My college roommate recommended Protect My Car to me six months ago. I thank her all the time because Protect My Car has been there for me multiple times when I needed them. My Car has not been the most reliable but Protect My Car definitely is! I recommend them to all my friends.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect my Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to making sure it is comfortable on your budget, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind.

Thank you, too, for referring folks to us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Remember, if you referred someone to us who now has a policy we say thank you with a Visa gift card. Please let us know who you have referred so we can thank you this way.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I am so thankful I had Protect My Car this past weekend. I took my kids on a road trip and we were about three hours away from the first stop when our SUV started making a funny sound. I pulled over and called Protect My Car. The representative was so sweet. I explained what was going on and she sent someone right away to help us. Protect My Car was just wonderful. I am recently widowed and I am not used to dealing with car problems. I am glad my friend told me about Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for providing your comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is our most important goal. We are glad we were able to give the help you needed with your repairs and we stand ready to do so again when the need arises.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Last month I took a road trip with my two small children to bring my 75 year old mother back home to South Carolina. We were about three hours away from her house when my Camry just started acting funny. I pulled over to the side of the road and called Protect My Car. I was so nervous that it would take hours and that I would be stranded with my family while we waited for roadside assistance. When I called in I spoke to Karen and she was so courteous. She was so understanding of my situation. She had roadside assistance out to me extremely quickly. I was so relieved and happy that I had coverage with Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent repair and glad we saved you so much money. That’s what a good policy is supposed to do. We look forward to helping you in the future when you need help. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.
Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Last month my family and I took a trip to Naples, Florida. While we were on vacation the air condition stopped working in our Armada. I called Protect My Car and they told me to bring it to the closest dealership. While the dealership worked on my Armada, Protect My Car provided me with a rental car so we could still enjoy our vacation. They made the whole process so easy for me. I am so glad I signed up with Protect My Car when I did because I think our trip would have not been the same if we did not have the coverage.

Protect My Car response
Thanks for those comments. We appreciate your taking your time to provide them. You are right, too. When that first big expensive repair happens, especially on a holiday or on vacation, and Protect My Car takes care of it for you that is when you know you made a wise choice to protect yourself and your budget.

Thank you again for those very encouraging comments.

Original review: April 13, 2018

My husband and I were the first ones in our family to sign up with Protect My Car. We loved them so much that we recommended them to the rest of our family. Now our two daughters and both our son in laws have Protect My Car as well. All of us have absolutely loved the services we have received. The benefits have been amazing!

Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I absolutely love how easy my claim was with Protect My Car. I brought my car in for repairs to the mechanic. Protect My Car worked with the mechanic and all I had to do was show them my ID card and pay my deductible. I saved a lot of money compared to if I would have had to pay for the repairs outright. The representative from Protect My Car was so easy to work with.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those comments. We do appreciate your choosing Protect My car and we know you'll save a ton of money with the benefits provided by your coverage.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I am so happy I decided to get an extended warranty with Protect My Car last year. I have had to make 5 claims since I signed up. The staff at Protect My Car has been so great. They are always so knowledgeable and helpful. The amount of money I have saved on repairs has definitely paid for the warranty.

Original review: April 7, 2018

On our vacation to Florida to visit Disney World, our transmission went out on our Toyota Sienna. We made a call to Protect My Car and the customer service rep was able to walk us through the procedure of getting our van fixed. Protect My Car was able to get us a rental van while ours was being fixed. They really made the experience very easy and stress-free.

Protect My Car response
Thanks for those comments. We appreciate your taking your time to provide them. You are right, too. When that first big expensive repair happens, especially on a holiday or vacation, and Protect My Car takes care of it for you, that is when you know you made a wise choice to protect yourself and your budget.

Thank you again for those very encouraging comments.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I have had a couple friends recommend Protect My Car to me so I had to call them today. I just got off the phone with Olivia a representative from Protect My Car. She went through all the benefits of having an extended warranty and all the different plans I could choose from. She was very sweet, patient and knowledgeable. She was so great I decided to sign up today.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. Welcome to the Protect My Car family!

Original review: April 6, 2018

This is embarrassing but last week I locked my keys in my truck. I was getting my groceries out of the trunk when the keys fell in as I was shutting it. Unfortunately the doors were all locked. I called Protect My Car and they were amazing. They had roadside assistance there to help me in 20 minutes. I am so happy roadside assistance is included in my plan.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. Please do not be embarrassed. Life happens at the worst possible times. Getting help when it does is priceless. We are very glad we were able to turn a bad situation into a good story for you to share from time to time.

Thanks again for your comments and for being a valued customer of Protect My Car.

Original review: April 5, 2018

A service contract for my vehicle helps protect it down the road when I have a major problem. ProtectMyCar was convenient for the type of payment that they requested and I had a pleasant interaction with their specialists when I purchased the warranty. He talked in layman’s terms so I can understand what the contract was about. Then I put my car in the shop, but I wanted it fixed and the rep walked me through the procedure on what I needed to do in order to access my contract. I filed a claim, but I haven’t utilized the service yet. I’ve been away and I got to catch up on my payments because I’ve been out of the country. But other than that, everything is fine. I would recommend ProtectMyCar.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We take pride in exercising good judgment by doing the right thing, not just doing things right.

Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any thing else we can do for you.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I had a warranty years ago with a car I had and having a ProtectMyCar warranty sounded like a good idea when the salesman gave it to me. But I hope my situation with ProtectMyCar was a bad representation of it because it was a week or more before my issue finally got taken care of. The mechanic said he hadn’t seen anybody to take this along with all the one that he had to with this type of services. I also called about it and I finally got somebody who said that it was not how they do things. So, he took care of it that day and got everything done that day. So, I don’t know why he suddenly fumbled around like that and I thought it was pretty poor. Then the other day, I needed to change the locks in my steering column since somebody tried to break in. I didn’t have the pamphlet in my vehicle so I wasn’t able to call on it and I had to find another way. I’m dissatisfied with that situation, but it’s a good deal if it works right.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We regret that the repair authorization took longer than normal for this repair. That was entirely our fault. We are glad the agent that assisted you was able to determine the cause and correct it right away and that you were able to save so much on that repair.

Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Original review: April 4, 2018

My vehicle was fairly new and I don’t drive it a lot but I got a lot of money on it so I didn’t want anything to happen to it. I couldn’t pay for them all so it would be better for me to get a protection program. I looked up Protect My Car online and they seemed to be very reputable and dealing with the rep was pretty good. I went straight to the dealership for the claim and let the dealership call them and tell them what was wrong. At one time though, it took too long for them to get back with me and the people fixing my car. And it was held up for a while but then it got approved. That happened twice even if I paid the required half of the money.

The claims process wasn’t as expedient as it should be for a reputable company as well as the communication. They said they kept calling the company, but they kept busy or on hold. Also, the same person wouldn't call them back and it took a long time for them to get with the right person to get it approved, even after he's given him the claim number and how much it cost. I couldn’t get my car until they got in touch with me and my car sat there a day or two longer than it should have. I pay a certain amount of money each month and it is long-term so, I should get the same type of expedient service. It should also be a little bit cheaper. But I feel good about having an insurance and security from it and it’s a good program.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate knowing where we can improve service for all policyholders. We do regret that the hold times can, at some times during peak hours, be longer than anyone, including us, would like. We have added new agents and new lines and we think you'll find the communication has improved dramatically.

Original review: April 4, 2018

My auto warranty ran out and I needed one in case of a mechanical breakdown that was out of control. ProtectMyCar has good rates and the sales person I dealt with was knowledgeable, very polite, courteous, very thorough, and explained everything. He just got right to the point. I made a claim over the phone and they didn’t honor the warranty on the repair. I spoke with a rep about the coverage that I had at the experience of mechanical problems, and I was told that it was a preexisting condition that I knew I had and that’s why I purchased insurance. They didn’t know why I purchased insurance because I didn’t have a preexisting condition. So, they transferred me over to some other plan that they had with the 75 percentage pay and the maintenance at 25%, and I had a problem with that. Other than that, the quality of service of ProtectMyCar is good overall and I would recommend them.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to answer your concerns.
Coverage is meant to assist with repairs that occur after the policy is issued. No company will issue a policy that covers pre-existing conditions.
But, we always give the customer the benefit of the doubt. That is why we were able to help you even with that pre-existing condition you were unaware of. Its all part of doing the right thing, not just doing things right.

Thanks you for choosing Protect My Car, and thank you for your comments.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Purchasing an auto warranty makes sense to have some peace of mind. And the Protect My Car rep was helpful in getting me started on my policy. He is well yet a little charismatic to be professional. However, I've spoken with the customer service plenty times, and they were inconsistent with everything. I even tried canceling the subscription, and they said, "Okay." And then they called for payment. I tried to take someone's name off with the policy at one point. And they said, "Okay." And they still kept it on there. It's been really a back and forth from the canceling to the constantly calling me for another payment.

I filed a claim for our Mercedez when its transmission went out. And everything fell all through with the claim. They were trying to find a cheaper part for it at some point, so it was a little stagnant. But they executed the claim and all was well besides the obvious phone calls. And there were no communications with the status or the car with the communication that they had with the dealer. They left me a little in the blank because they had to establish communications with me and the person who released the car who put it in there.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments and for being a loyal customer. We regret that you found our customer service rep inconsistent. We do not show that you ever requested to cancel the contract. You did ask that your former spouse be removed from the coverage and that was done. We do appreciate your continuing the coverage and we are very glad it has saved you so much money on the numerous repairs.
If you have any questions, of course, please give us a call.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I heard an advertisement for Protect My Car on the radio, so I called to see if I qualified. I did, so I set it up on the spot. Everything was great and everybody was helpful. However, when I first started my policy, I didn’t know I was going to get sent over to a third party. I don’t know if it’s because my car has higher miles, but I was told that Protect My Car wouldn’t deal with my claim and they sent me over to someone else. When I would call, it would go to Protect My Car, but they would send me over to someone else.

Protect My Car still got me taken care of, but they only covered 50%. When I first started, they said that they could cover anywhere between 50% and 100%. And when they sent it over to the other company, they said it was only 50%. I still had to pay $3300 out of pocket on top of paying the $80 a month. They emailed me a little booklet, but what I needed was coverage and the amount that was covered was a little bit of a surprise. But 50% was better than nothing. Overall, it was a decent experience. I still have my policy and it’s worth it if you have an older car since there's no way of knowing what repairs you're going to need. If I had a new car, I would certainly not do it.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to help you understand your coverage a little better.
With older, higher mileage vehicles, it is almost impossible to get any coverage at all. we are one of the few companies that offer help with these vehicles. Not only do you get a guaranteed 50% reduction in repair costs, but oil changes, road side assistance and rental car reimbursement is included.
You might be happy to know that on just this one repair you saved $1,300. That's more than three times the cost of the coverage you have paid. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you increase your savings in the future.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I bought a service contract for my Ford from ProtectMyCar and they gave me a better price compared to other companies. But when I was purchasing the warranty they were charging me too much. I asked them some specific questions. It seemed they were not really clear. At the beginning, I did not understand the system. I did not know I had to pay half, to pay them. I thought I can pay the dealer where I brought my car to fix. They asked me I had to pay them first.

We had some arguments but now everything is okay. And that includes anytime I talk to them. Everything is perfect for me for now. I filed a claim with them twice for repair. I called them and told them the car has a problem and they asked me to take the car to a shop. The service is excellent. Let' say, I have to pay $200. They put half and I'm satisfied. I will say this is the best way if your car is old. To buy some protection outside of what you have on your insurance.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for those comments. We really appreciate them. We do work hard to make sure that with one phone call you can get towed in, activate rental car benefits and get fast, efficient claims service, all with low monthly premiums tailored to fit your budget. That’s what we call good peace of mind. We are very happy that our company, staff and coverage has given you that. Best of all, we will be here to assist you when you next need help with your vehicle. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I had an older vehicle and Protect My Car was an offer that was given and that was okay. I gave them the mileage of my vehicle and my vehicle information. Then, they were saying that it would cover half of labor and half of parts but I was disappointed when I used it recently for the tire rods. They didn’t communicate well with the auto repair guys and I paid half of what was originally agreed. After I paid my portion, there was a dispute on how much the warranty was going to pay the repair guy and they ended up paying less than what I’ve paid so I got screwed. Even the repair guy said it was messed up. I was thinking of cancelling because if I paid more, they should have reimbursed me the difference and nobody even bothered to give me a phone call. That was really shady of the company.

The specialist gave me a decent monthly payment that I had to make for the warranty but the only contact that I had with the warranty people was when they called to collect the payment for my portion of it. Everything else was handled in between the repair people and the warranty company and they were going back and forth on the dispute. I needed the vehicle because I was going to have a baby in the next week. The repair guys said they were waiting to hear back from the warranty people before they could move forward and so it took a while.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We re happy to reply. Your shop quoted $1,930.44 for the tie rod repair. The policy lowered that amount by 50% as is guaranteed. That is why you only paid $965.23 for the repair.
You shop also replaced the brake pads and performed regular maintenance items as well. These are wear and tear/maintenance items not covered under the mechanical breakdown coverage you have. That is why you had to pay an additional amount.
We are glad that this one repair saved you over $900. That's three times the amount you have paid in premiums to date. That is why this coverage is so important.

Thank you for your comments and for being a valued customer.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Purchasing a service contract for my car seemed like the right thing to do and I thought Protect My Car had a good deal so I went with them. Their agents were very helpful, informative, and got the policy set up for me. The specialists I worked with were also knowledgeable. I discussed with them what I was looking for and what I wanted then we came with the decision on the plan. When I had a claim, filing it was easy enough and they provided a pretty good and quick service. However, I saw a cheaper policy with more benefits. So I called and cancelled my purchase with Protect My Car. Then, a couple of months down the line, they told me that I was still protected and tried to charge me for it. I reminded them that I cancelled the policy and in the end, they finally got that straightened out. So I'd advise others to be careful when cancelling their policy with Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your trying the contract out and hope you have found the coverage you were looking for.

Again, thank you for your comments.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I got a service contract for my vehicle due to the maintenance fees and I went with ProtectMyCar because of the advertisement. Everything was fine in my interactions with the rep.

Original review: April 1, 2018

I take the car to the BMW dealer for the oil change. The guy try contact them never answer. I can't do my oil change. He call about 3 times. Never responded. I'm about cancel before they start expire the 30 day free cancellation. Very bad start. Imagine when I need claim some fixed in my car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We regret that your BMW dealer was unable to reach our claims department. Since all of our contact numbers are on the ID card and available online and in your policy book, they should have been able to reach us as hundreds of others do each day. Please don't hesitate to call us yourself if the shop tells you they are having trouble like that. We will be happy to call the shop directly.
We would hate to lose your business simply because the shop suggested they were unable to reach us. We will be in touch to see how we can best serve you.

Original review: April 1, 2018

I was having issues with the maintenance on the car at the time and Protect My Car reached out to me. They gave me full details on everything as far as the amount that I would have to pay, and who to contact in billing or if I have other questions. It was no hassle filing the claim, except for the second time I used it. The Protect My Car that I use is based out of Florida, and it was a little hectic my second time filing a claim. But it was also when they were having the heavy rain, and they were closed. So I just went on and paid out of pocket. And they did not give me any hassle at all and they still reimbursed me because they knew that they were closed. So, it was still a good experience.

When I first reached out to Protect My Car, I was not 100% sure with them. But when I used them for the first time, I felt a lot better knowing that it was not a scam, and it's a good warranty. So, I feel good about it. Their coverage is great. I just pay half of whatever expenses on some of the items. They don't cover all repairs, but for the ones that I've had done, it was good. I feel a little more relieved and comfortable knowing that I have the coverage. I love it, and I've been recommending it to people.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those comments. That hurricane we went through did create a lot of trouble and we are glad we could make it right for you after the fact.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car and for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: April 1, 2018

ProtectMyCar just clicked in after I heard about them on the radio and I heard their name multiple times. I needed help and I know that they will help me pay for my car to get fixed. Their representative helped me good during the purchase of the warranty and told me about everything that was and wasn't covered. When I made a claim, I took my car to the dealership. After the dealership figured out what was wrong with my car, ProtectMyCar wrote down what’s covered and what’s not then they came to me with the price of what they cover. I paid ProtectMyCar and then ProtectMyCar paid the dealership. ProtectMyCar is a great service and I like them. I referred them to my ex and my girlfriend also got them for her car.

Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much.

Thanks again for your comments and thank you for the referral!

Protect My Car expert review by Lauren Fix

Protect My Car is a fast and easy way for automobile owners to find peace of mind with an extended warranty or maintenance plan for their vehicle. Most models are covered, and there are three levels of coverage available: Driveline, Select and Supreme. You can request a quote without any obligation, and there is a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you change your mind.

• Flexible payment terms: Protect My Car offers long and flexible payment terms, ranging from 36 to 48 months, to make your monthly payment as affordable as possible with no hidden fees.

• Available all over the U.S. and Canada with Trip Interruption: Use your Protect My Car policy anywhere in North America. If you breakdown more than 100 Miles away from home you’ll be reimbursed for lodging and meals.

• Roadside assistance: Protect My Car includes 24/7 roadside assistance with their extended warranties. Their roadside assistance program includes towing, flat tire service, fuel delivery, lockout service and jumpstarts. Customers can also get a rental car while their car is being repaired in the shop.

• Money back guarantee: Protect My Car offers a 30-day money back guarantee so customers can review their coverage for a full 30 days and ensure they are 100 percent satisfied with their purchase. If they are not, Protect My Car will issue a hassle-free refund.

• Policies for all drivers: Protect My Car offers plans for all drivers no matter how many miles you have put on your vehicle. Enjoy full coverage, comprehensive coverage or enhanced powertrain coverages.

• Best for: Used car owners, new car owners, busy parents and high mileage drivers.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Protect My Car Company Information