toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Protect My Car

Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent service to your vehicle and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need help.
Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: May 11, 2017

It has been good since I had Protect My Car. I used it to help with my car and then again for an oil change. At first the shop didn't know what Protect My Car was, but after Protect My Car called them, they figured that out.

Protect My Car

We can not thank you enough for the great comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policy holders good peace of mind. We do work very hard to make sure the policy is affordable, and that policyholders get the kind of help they need when they need help.

Thank you again for your very encouraging comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Original review: April 29, 2017

I’ve had Protect My Car for a couple of years and I got it for my son. They were the first one that I called and I liked what they offered. Submitting a claim is fast and they respond to the dealer quickly once they diagnose the car. The deductible is reasonable, and it’s not hard to make payments. Even my son had no problems with it. I used roadside assistance and it went well. The tow gentleman called me that he was coming to my house. It was less than 30 minutes. It's been wonderful for me, and I really appreciate having them.

Protect My Car

Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is any thing we can do to help out.

Original review: March 9, 2017

My experience when submitting a claim with ProtectMyCar was nice and easy. When the engine light came on, I called them and their rep took care of the rest. I sent the car to the repair shop and they told me how to get it fixed. They fixed my car and it was a good experience.

Protect My Car

Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent repair and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need help.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Whenever I take my car in to get repaired, I'd see if the repair’s covered or not. If it is, then ProtectMyCar would take care of it, minus the deductible. It's a pretty easy process and I usually do the claim over the phone.

Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I got my extended auto warranty from ProtectMyCar because of what they offer and I’m pleased with the benefits. I was very pleased with the service provided with me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Protect My Car looks decent and it was listed as a good program. I filed a claim when my car broke down. I took my vehicle to a body shop because my battery connected to the engine. I got a few more days out of it once I got that fixed. Then I had put it back in the shop because something else was wrong and it needed a whole lot of work. Instead of being able to pay for it right then and there because I am on a fixed income, I had to give that car back because it was a lemon. So now I am without a vehicle. I would not recommend someone that is on a fixed income to go for that program. They’re going to need to have $35000 at the end of the premium fixing the car. Some people don’t have $35000 right on hand because they are on fixed income. Therefore, that’s not a good plan for them. But their roadside assistance is very good.

Protect My Car

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much. In fact., we did speak to the repair shop on the repair the same day you brought the vehicle in for the repair. The policy benefits resulted in a savings of over $400 on therepair estimate we received.
Please call us directly anytime you have a question or need help with a claim or your policy.

Again, thank you for your comments.

Original review: May 14, 2017

ProtectMyCar seemed like a good deal at that time I got it. But so far, none of the claims that I have submitted have been approved. We submitted two claims and one was for the power steering. When I called, they just told me to have the shop call. Midas, the repair shop, called about three times but they couldn’t get in touch with them. So, they stopped trying.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ProtectMyCar's coverage sounded pretty good and have reasonable pricing. But when I tried to submit a claim, there are certain things they did not cover like the electrical. I took my car into the shop and they were saying that they didn't cover that.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I like Protect My Car's coverage and it's something I can afford. Every time I had a problem, I’ve been able to call them. They’ve handled everything recently. I’ve taken my car to the shop three times and they worked really good. I give their reps my claim number, phone number and all the information. They call, check, verify, and then they call me back and tell me what the price is going to be. So I won’t have to pay out of pocket. There has been one issue that they didn’t cover, but I pretty well handled that myself.

The first time I tried their roadside assistance, I had an emergency. They wouldn't give it and kept telling me I wasn’t on the plan and that they couldn’t find my name. But then the second time I used it, they were really quick. The only thing is the time difference. They’re Eastern Time. If I take my car into a shop and they’re getting to get paid, it has to be done really early in the morning because they close their time for Eastern and ours is California time, which is about three hours later. But so far, they've been pretty good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The AC and power steering of my car shared a hose and the fluid that's pushed through it. However, when there was a problem with the power steering and that particular part, ProtectMyCar said they didn't cover that because it was part of the AC system, although in this vehicle, it was also part of the power steering. So somebody told me that I got to call ProtectMyCar back again and tell them that. It took about three or four times but they finally accepted it. I also ended up paying a $400 deductible when it's just a $100 deductible. I'm very disappointed. I still have the service but I know there are other services out there. I have other vehicles that I paid off and I'd need a warranty for them so I'm going to look into something else.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I first joined, ProtectMyCar would show nice things about the deal, but they’re terrible! I put my car in the shop, called them and they received a quote. The price they charge me and what they charge the insurance people are different. This is what happened with every shop I went to. I don’t think that’s legal but these people are getting away with it. Anyway, ProtectyMyCar asked me to send $1,500 so they can pay for the repairs. Why aren’t they paying for it! I’m using ProtectMyCar when it might have been just me. I wound up paying $721 to the shop instead of $1,500 through ProtectMyCar.

Towards the end of December, I called and talked with the representatives and they agreed to reimburse me. On January 7th, I called to follow up on my reimbursement check. Since I was late with my payment about one day, the young lady told me that I had no choice but to pay my monthly note first. She said, “that’s how it works.” In the end, they reimbursed me some of that $721. The only thing I enjoyed about that was the rent-a-car and the tow truck.

Protect My Car

Thank you for your comments. We apreciate you providing them. The policy does cover mechanical breakdowns, but not fluid replacements or wear and tear items. We are very pleased that the policy helped save you so much on the heater core repair and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need help.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I'm okay with ProtectMyCar. I have and would recommend them to a friend. So far I'm happy with what I have. I was just a little unhappy when I tried to use the warranty two months ago. I used my warranty to get a heater core put in my car. I was told by Chrysler that it was covered-- all of it. I just need to pay my deductible. But the warranty did not. The whole thing was $1,600 and the warranty only paid for $800. So, I ended up paying an additional $800.

I called it in and ProtectMyCar said the reason they did not cover it is that Chrysler shouldn't have charged me for the fluids and the stuff they charged me for. I also spoke to someone at Chrysler as I was very unhappy with it. I thought it was unfair. I ended up paying for the fluids and stuff. That frustrated me because why have a warranty if I'm gonna pay that kind of money? If I got a warranty, why did I pay $800 and my deductible is only $100? It was a little crazy. So next year, I will take a good hard look at ProtectMyCar again. If it costs me, then I see no reason at all that this should be the way to go.

Thank you so very much for your comments.
Our primary goal is to give every policy holder good peace of mind. Great rates, towing, rental car benefits, fast claims processing and the personal touch are just some of the ways we help provide good peace of mind.
We are happy to have helped you with that repair and are very glad the policy helped you so much.

Thanks once again for your comments. Remember the best part, too. We are still here to help again when the need arises.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I was looking for an extended coverage warranty, so I went with ProtectMyCar. When I submitted a claim, they didn’t tell me that they were sending out an adjuster to come and look. Overall I had a good experience with them.

Protect My Car

Original review: May 7, 2017

My husband had warranty with ProtectMyCar. He then gave me information about it and then I got one for myself too. At first, I didn’t really like how they were helping me with the transmission. I had to get a new transmission for my car and I thought that they would just grab one. But there were a lot of problems with it and I don’t know if it was the dealership or them. But they ended up getting all the parts. I have my car now and it runs really good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m not very happy with ProtectMyCar. When I needed the warranty for the repair of the engine and the replacement of some parts of my car, I wasn't able to use it because despite all the coverage from ProtectMyCar, the Honda dealer was still charging me $2000. I couldn't even change the oil because I had to pay for it. I'm paying for something I can't even use.

Original review: May 6, 2017

I looked up insurance on the internet and ProtectMyCar was one of the first three companies that popped up. When I called them, they actually answered. So, my call wasn't going to somebody that was open from 9:00 to 5:00. They had people there all night. Anything I do with them is easy. I just take my claims to the dealer, and the dealer handles it. Then I just come back, sign the paper, and we're finished. My payments come right out of my checking account and it's only $101 a month which is not bad. They did everything I have ever asked and were very good.

Protect My Car

Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policy holders good peace of mind. We are glad we were able to make the premiums comfortable on your budget and help so much in getting the repair completed. Rest assured we will be here for you when you need us again.

Original review: May 6, 2017

It's going great with Protect My Car. Submitting a claim to them was fairly simple. Everything was straightforward. They told me the statements and events, and our scores seem to be fine.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: May 5, 2017

Our warranty for our vehicle was expiring and we needed an extended warranty so I looked over on the internet and saw ProtectMyCar. They have a reasonable monthly payment and they offer really good benefits within coverage. My husband looked it over and he decided he wanted to go with that. Almost a year after we've been with ProtectMyCar, our engine light came on and we took advantage to have it checked. It was the transmission that needed repair. We put in the claim and they got back with the shop and went through everything and fixed it. Now our truck is running well. When the shop submitted the claim for us, they had a problem faxing over the work order. But ProtectMyCar waited for it, went through everything and approved it right away.

Payments for the extended auto warranty was really easy. It's an automatic payment and goes through our bank. If I don't have enough funds, they'll call me and let me know that my payment hasn't gone through then we make arrangements. I personally like it because if we're behind they still gave a chance to pay back what I had owed plus the previous month. It really worked out well for us. They're really good and very courteous. We're very happy with ProtectMyCar and I would recommend them a lot. In fact, I also recommended my sister to go with them because she's always having car problems. They provide you with a booklet of what they cover and they go by their word. I don't doubt it. A transmission costs over thousands of dollars and we went through this experience with paying only a $100 out of pocket. I would say with $56 a month for this coverage, it's so worth it.

Original review: May 4, 2017

ProtectMyCar was one of the first warranty providers that called me. There are other companies out there, but I chose ProtectMyCar because they made it possible for me to get a warranty right away, and it's within my budget. Funds were really tight and I wasn't thinking I was gonna be able to get it at that time but they gave us a discount because I have disabled people in my home that I take care of. When submitting claims, I give the repair place the information. When they figure out what's going on, they call me and let me know how much it's gonna be. Then, I ask them to call ProtectMyCar and they do and give them the amount. I will then receive a call from ProtectMyCar with the reduced amount and I pay them directly. ProtectMyCar calls back and pays the repair shop. The process is not difficult for me.

I've had to use them at least three times already. My air conditioning went out the week after I got the car and that was a $1,000 repair and they got it down to $800. Even though it doesn't cover the full amount of the repair, it usually takes off a good chunk and the payment is not expensive. It's under $30 a month for us and so far, it's definitely paid for itself. I've also done the oil change and I've been satisfied with it. The only dissatisfaction I have is more on my part that I picked one that only covers a portion because that's what I could afford.

Protect My Car

Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car.Com. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect my Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to making sure it is comfortable on your budget, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind.
Thank you, too, for referring folks to us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Remember, if you referred someone to us who now has a policy we say thank you with a Visa gift card. Please let us know who you have referred so we can thank you this way.
By the way, the reimbursement was approved and you shiould have received that by now.

Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I was looking to get some protection for my car and came across ProtectMyCar. I called and spoke to Chad. He was a good representative and explained everything pretty well, so I just went ahead and signed up. However, I went to Jiffy Lube and they don't take claims over the phone so I ended up sending the bill to claims, and I haven't received the refund. But other than that, everything was good. I've actually sent a couple of my buddies and my little brother on.

Protect My Car

Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect my Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to making sure it is comfortable on your budget, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind.

Original review: May 3, 2017

I have a 2001 car and I had put in a motor in it. I heard about ProtectMyCar and the different plans. I was curious and I thought I was going to try it out. I didn't want to purchase another car so I want to be protected in case something major happens. They worked with me really good because I had a stroke and I'm disabled. They have a disability plan that could better help me in the payment. I use the oil changes and I like it. The rental car benefits are also there if I need it.

Then, one time, I took my car to get it serviced because sometimes if you drive, it isn't really in gear. I was told that I would need a transmission repair and something was going on in the fifth gear. Then, I remember I had ProtectMyCar so I went to the mechanic. The mechanic called in and they told me I had to call them. I did and the mechanic took care of the paperwork. It was user-friendly and hassle-free for me. I forgot that I had to come up my part of the money first. But when I paid my money and I sent it to ProtectMyCar, they were able to draw it out of my account and the process sped up.

Also, it was really good with the claims rep. For the part, they said it would be here on time but it was delayed by three days. I work in consumer business myself and I know sometimes they get delayed and I think there was a holiday in there too. I have made some bad purchases in my life but I think ProtectMyCar was the best investment I've ever made. Overall, my experience with them was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At that time I thought Protect My Car was a big company. But everytime I go in the shop, they’re always trying to find some way to get us try to pay. I’m setting up to submit a claim for the one that I have in the shop now. I have a problem with the engine and they said it wasn’t in the contract. Even with my truck, I had difficulties because they were always trying to get off in paying for something. They said they aren’t going to pay for the fuel pump because it was listed as something else. Last month, I was annoyed doing it with the car’s ignition control port because they said it's not listed in the book. It’s not listed because the book that they’ve got have older cars. To work on more sales, they don’t upgrade what they will cover. New cars have injectors, they don't have spark plugs. They say like normal wear and tear, you need to take care of it. But it’s not normal wear and tear when you need to get out with 5000 miles on it.

I have Protect My Car in two vehicles. It’s not difficult to make payments. It gets billed on the credit card every month. But when I have to pay my $100 plus, I fight with them on the phone. Every time I’ve had to get them to pay so much, I had to fight for it. Instead of just, “Hey, we’ll take care of it.” And sign off and move on, they always try to find a way to get out of what they’re covering. It’s a headache with them. And they say, “You know, we can get it done cheaper somewhere else.” But I ‘ve had my car dealer serviced at the dealership because I didn’t want any problems. Nobody ever worked in these cars but Mazda. Always Ford. Nobody ever worked on these cars. I did take it to get oil change to the same Mazda dealer. I didn’t take it anywhere but to the dealerships. They can go over everything and check it in the record -- the history of the car.

I used the wrecker service here in Houston. It takes a while to get the wrecker because it’s so spread out. I was driving the car when it broke down, and it was pouring down rain so it made it worse. The wrecker showed up within an hour. So not that bad but it could be quicker. I wish they would pay for what it says instead of me having to fight with them because of the warranty. I wanted to talk to them about the dealerships going to pick up my car. And they said, “Well, they’ll never do this and this is what you’re going to do now.” Instead of getting the part to fix it, they’ll sign up for it somewhere else and ship it to the dealer because they didn’t get it. They’re trying to choose a dealer down at the labor cost.

Last month, they didn’t pay the $1200 bill. There are three resistors which set the locking doors and the rotary engine for the emission control. They said they weren’t going to pay for that. I said, “Huh? I don’t understand why.” They said, “Well, these resistors are not listed in the book. I said, “But it’s in the car. I can’t drive without these resistors.” They can’t get it inspected. So they were not going to cover them. My truck has 24 rubber bumpers that keeps the body firm right down the frame, sort of cushioning. Ford called me and said the bushings were messed up and all cracked down. I called Protect My Car to make sure. They said they’re not going to cover that. But that wouldn’t bother me. I had it fixed it while I had the truck all apart. I didn’t want to have it upgraded while it is apart and have them fix it but they weren’t going to pay for it.

Protect My Car pay partials of the claim. They always have to come up with the money when something’s in there. Like now, they found that the radiator was cracked in the bottom of it and they’re saying that the radiator is cracked because of low compression and the rotary engine and there’s something wrong with the intake of it, it’s heated up too much and expanded. And they’re not going to pay for it because they said it was called something else. It’s upsetting.

Ford can help with some other warranties that are updated. It’s just they would afford a warranty that would go with my car but they offered a better deal and they said they use all the dealerships. But I have a month-to-month contract with Protect My Car for four years or 100,000 miles. They’re the only ones that financed over a long period because of my age and I told them I couldn’t afford an upfront payment. They took the amount that we agreed on and divided that and they draw each month $67 for the car and $90 for the truck. I can afford something monthly but not five grand one-time. The other companies wanted to do it in two to three payments but it puts too much of a strain for someone who’s got a fixed income. I don’t have extra amount of dollars coming in.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been with ProtectMyCar for over a year. When my transmission went out I had to go through hell just to get a transmission. It was like pulling teeth. And when I finally did get it, it was a used one. I had to take my truck back and forth to the dealer four times because ProtectMyCar.com kept giving the dealer a runaround as far as covering the parts. And the only thing they covered was the transmission. They didn't pay for seals or anything like that, which is a bunch of BS. I had to pay off the rental out of my pocket which was another $200 or $300, which I shouldn't have had to pay. I'm still with them but I'm not happy with them. It was a horrible experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ProtectMyCar is not completely forward about what they do. When you call, you get different people. They don’t have their game together. Most of the time there’s no one there to really answer your questions. My particular claim was a transmission claim since my transmission started acting up. I called the claim in and they replaced the transmission with a used transmission. It was done at the Dick Smith Nissan dealership, and when Dick Smith installed the used transmission in the car, we got it back four days later. We also got a rental car through Dick Smith that was paid by the warranty company.

But when we got the car home, we noticed the next morning that the transmission fluid was leaking from the car. The next day we immediately took the car back to Dick Smith and they checked it out and confirmed that the transmission was leaking. I called the warranty company back and told them what Dick Smith said. For all of this time, Dick Smith called ProtectMyCar but they weren't picking up for them. We waited days and days to find out what was going on. I finally went back to Dick Smith and asked them since they had the car for five days now. They said that they were still waiting on the ProtectMyCar to call them back.

When they finally got hold of ProtectMyCar, they told Dick Smith that they were checking with their vendor where they got the transmission from. But they never called Dick Smith back. In the meantime, I called the ProtectMyCar and they told me they checked with the vendor who said there was nothing wrong with that transmission when they shipped that transmission out to Dick Smith. It turned out that Dick Smith Nissan diagnosed the problem wrong. It wasn’t the transmission that was leaking, but it was the axle seal going into the transmission that was leaking. My wife and I got very aggravated with the whole situation.

I got the car back from Dick Smith and upon giving me the car that meant that we had to pay for the rental car. For this second time, we had rented a car through Dick Smith again, but ProtectMyCar was no longer covering the rental car even though when I called them and I told them that we needed another rental car because the car was still at Dick Smith, they okayed me to get another rental car. In the end, my wife and I had to pay for it. I then took the car to a regular transmission place, not a dealership. They put it up the rack and I told them to go ahead and fix the axle seal. The axle cost me $175 and the seal was $50 plus the labor. ProtectMyCar told the earlier dealership that those were not covered. But by reading my warranty, I found that they were covered. I called ProtectMyCar back, told them what had happened.

After talking to the guy, he said that according to Dick Smith the boot on the axle was damaged so that made the coverage on the axle not covered. The axle was covered, but the seals that go to the axles wasn’t. That didn't make sense because, in order to replace the damaged axle, you had to put seals in it which meant that they should have covered the whole entire thing. It was also in actuality that the transmission was leaking, but it was leaking from the axle seal. If you’re the person that’s replacing an axle that goes into a transmission, you wouldn’t charge for the axle seal but charge the person that was furnishing the transmission.

But ProtectMyCar said that they were not responsible. They never straightened it out. In the beginning, they told me that the only thing that was covered, under my warranty, was the transmission. But my warranty says "drivetrain". It has to do with anything that causes the car to go in motion, which would have been the transmission and the axles.

I got a warranty company and they should have taken care of all of this. Once you put in a claim, that’s when the warranty company’s supposed to take over. As a customer, to go changing things down, and calling people and trying to find out if they found out what was wrong with the car, I wasn’t supposed to be doing all of those. That was not my responsibility. With the first warranty we had, we took the car to them and whatever was wrong they said they found the problem and it was going to take them a certain amount of days to fix it. We also heard anything else about it. But with ProtectMyCar, I had to chase them down so my experience with them was really terrible.

I’m still paying them, though. My monthly payments still go on and I’m not raising anything about it right now. With this company, the professionalism is not there. You never can get the person that’s making the decision. They say they'll call me back to let me know of the situation but I never get a call. These people are clearly out to deprive me of something that I’m supposed to get. Nobody should ever deal with them. Overall, I haven’t had any more problems with the car, but I ended up paying more money than I should have. But I want to contact ProtectMyCar again and give them an opportunity to straighten this out.

ProtectMyCar is not honest and people need to know that it’s not a great company to deal with. The different transmission shops that I talked to also said that this is not a good company. In fact, Dick Smith told me when we first took our car to them with this problem that we needed to cancel this warranty and get whatever money that we can get back from them and get another warranty. I’m getting ready to take ProtectMyCar to court. I have all the evidence, I got where the other transmission serviced, fixed the axle, they put the seal in and put that new axle in. I’m going to do everything humanly possible to make their business look bad. I found out that the South Carolina Insurance Commission also has a bid in this so I’m filing a claim to the South Carolina Insurance Commission also.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed and wanted some warranty on my car and so I signed up with ProtectMyCar. For the most part, the rep was able to explain the coverage and answer my questions. However she told me that my payments will be $74 a month, but it's actually $75 a month. Also they didn't warranty something I thought they would. I had repair done to my car due to bad coils which was causing starting problems and they said that they didn't cover that. But other than that, they've been okay.

Original review: April 28, 2017

There was a part that went out in my car and I’ve used ProtectMyCar. My mechanics took care of it all so I didn’t have to go through their claims reps. I was satisfied and I didn’t have any problem. It came in handy that I didn't have to come out with the big bills. So that was rewarding.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I got an ad for ProtectMyCar and decided to use their service. They've been nice and they explained the coverage well. I've submitted a claim and didn't have a problem. Everything was okay.

Original review: April 27, 2017

It was a fine experience with the ProtectMyCar specialist. I just didn't realize that when I purchased the warranty, I would have to pay half because my car, a 2002, was older. It wasn't explained to me in that manner until it was time for me to use the warranty when I had to get my transmission fixed about three months ago. So I was a little lost. The customer service agent should be a little bit more mindful of what they're telling the customers because corporate properties are losing customers. But it's fine now. I have the opportunity to use the warranty and it works fine. The mechanic whom I brought the car to was unaware of the warranty. But once he found out what was going on, he was more than willing to use it. Once the process and contract got started, everything moved along. At this time, everything is okay and I have recommended ProtectMyCar to a friend.

Protect My Car

Thank you for those comments. Short and to the pont. That is just how the policy and claims process works.

Original review: April 27, 2017

The dealer submitted a claim to ProtectMyCar and it went smoothly.

Protect My Car

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission in life to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. It really is nice to know that simply by using the policy benefits you can save far more that the policy costs. That is how you know you have the right coverage.

Thanks again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I did a little bit of review of ProtectMyCar and I was satisfied with what I saw. So far, I'm happy with the coverage. When the car has issues, I call it in with ProtectMycar and they get in contact with the repair services. So far, it's good. Making payment for the items wasn't complicated. I paid the deductible and the rest was taken care of by ProtectMyCar. I'm very happy with the service, it's incredible.

Protect My Car

Thank you very much for your comments. We make it our mission in life to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal.
Rental Car benefits are available under the policy, even when the shop delays work on your vehicle. We will be in touch to go over this issue with you to provide the benefits provided in the policy.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Protectmycar sounded that they have a better plan than others so I went with them. They gave me free oil changes then when my car broke down because its alternator went out and I had to rent a car. But they didn't reimburse my rental fee which was a couple of hundred dollars because they said my car took so long at the dealership. The dealership I took the car to was backed up so it sat there for a couple of weeks before it got fixed. Protectmycar didn’t make it clear to me that they weren’t going to cover the rental. Besides that, it's okay and when it came to the repair of my car, they covered most of it and I just had to pay $100. It was a trustworthy experience, overall.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I needed protection and ProtectMyCar was there at that time. I have submitted a claim over the phone and didn’t have any problem with it. The reps were friendly and they handled my claim expeditiously. I don’t have any complaints with ProtectMyCar.

Original review: April 25, 2017

My mother had transferred her car over to me and she told me that she had ProtectMyCar on it. They were able to get everything transferred over without any problems. Everything’s working out as it should so I have no problems with the company.

Original review: April 25, 2017

They explained everything in detail and what would happen with the policy. When I submitted a claim, they took care most of the things. They gave me a discount on most of the work I needed done. There was a couple of things that I thought would be covered that weren't but it wasn't that big of a deal. It's a pretty good warranty company so I'm going to stick with it for a little while. I definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far, I'm satisfied in submitting claims to ProtectMyCar. However, when I submitted a claim once they only covered part of it and not all of the extra pieces when I was told that if anything goes wrong with the engine, they've got it covered. But in the last claim I had, they covered anything that went wrong with the engine that had jammed.

Protect My Car Company Profile