Call toll free
4.04/5
Based on 490 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Protect My Car provides coverage for your vehicle by offering both maintenance plans to cover your oil changes, tire rotations, and other regular maintenance expenses and our extended auto warranty plans. Protect My Car offers extended auto warranty plans for vehicle's that are a 2001 or newer, and have up to 150,000 miles, so your vehicle remains covered far beyond your manufacture's warranty plan. Our extended auto warranty plan cover the cost of your mechanical failures, all repairs are covered on our corporate credit card account, so your only out of pocket expense is your $100 deductible. All of our extended auto warranty plans include 24/7 Roadside Assistance, which can be used for tow services when your vehicle breaks down, or runs out of gas. We will also provide a rental car for you for all repairs that will take 4 hours or more to preform.

If your vehicle has more than 150,000 miles on it, do not hesitate to call because you will still qualify for discounted repairs where your saving you an average of 25% per repair, these plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, and rental car coverage. Call today for more information on our Ambassador maintenance plans.

Once you purchase an extended warranty or an Ambassador maintenance plan our Claims Adjustor's will help you every step of the way with a hassle-free claims process. Our number one priority is to provide you with the level of coverage you need! Call today for a free no obligation quote.

Our customers set up their contract using our no fee payment plan allowing for small monthly payments to be made for as long as 24 - 36 months making our coverage affordable for everyone. With our no fee payment plan the cost for real coverage is less than $2 per day. Call today and activate your policy with as little as $99 down. All customers have a full 30 day money back guarantee!

Protect My Car Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

1967 Protect My Car Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Today I received a call from Jessica from Protect My Car. She was extremely friendly and well informed. She explained all the benefits for their extended warranty and we figured out what plan would work best for me. She was very courteous and walked me through the process of setting up my automatic payments. She made this process really easy.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I cannot say enough great things about Protect My Car. I have saved so much money on the three claims I submitted including the free oil changes I have received. Their benefits are so worth the cost. This past year due to my recommendation my mom, dad and brother all signed up with Protect My Car. I recommend them to everyone.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

A sales representative called me last week from Protect My Car and she was kind and informative. She gave me all the details about the different programs. She was patient with me and not pushy at all. I was able to choose the best policy for me. I have not had to make a claim yet but I am hoping when I do it will be as easy as signing up.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I would highly recommend Protect My Car. I have been with them for a year now and they have been great with everything. I love the free oil changes I get with my policy, it is such a bonus. Their staff has been so knowledgeable, informative and courteous.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I just signed up with Protect My Car and I am so excited because they gave me a student discount. I am a full time student and work very hard to pay all my expenses so this discount really helps. The representative was so nice and helpful. She helped me find a policy that was perfect for me. She also helped me set up my payment for automatic withdrawal, which is great for me because it is one less bill to worry about mailing a check for. Everything so far has been so easy and convenient.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I am so happy I chose PMC over all the other companies I researched. The main reason I decided to go with them is their 24/7 Roadside assistance and I have used it multiple times since signing up. They are so quick and reliable.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent roadside assistance and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need help.
Remember, we work for you, not the shop. Anytime you have any problem, please call us directly and let us know.
Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is any thing we can do to help out.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I am so pleased with the service I have received after the claim I filed for my car with Protect My Car. They really took care of me. Every representative I spoke with so helpful regarding the progress of my vehicle. They worked with the mechanic to get everything done as quickly as possible.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much.
We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to making sure it is comfortable on your budget, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Protect My Car has been so amazing. Their staff has been so helpful every step of the way every time I needed them. I am so glad I signed up for the coverage last year because I have saved hundreds of dollars so far.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission in life to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Of course, the savings really speak for themselves, and we are glad the coverage is working so well for you.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have been with Protect My Car for three months and I had to make my first claim about two weeks ago. I just would like to rave about how delightful their agents have been. They have been so kind and helpful with the tiring car problems I am having.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for those wonderful comments. We are very glad to have you with us and that the coverage has been of such great help. That really is what we mean by "good peace of mind".

Thanks again for your very encouraging thoughts. We will be here when you need us so please do not ever hesitate to let us know how we can help you.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Protect My Car has been so affordable. Thank goodness I signed up with them last year because they have saved me so much money on repairs for my Honda Accord. Their staff has also been wonderful. They answered every question I have had so far and helped me with my claims. I highly recommend them!

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for those comments. We really appreciate them. We do work hard to make sure that with one phone call you can get towed in, activate rental car benefits and get fast, efficient claims service, all with low monthly premiums tailored to fit your budget. That’s what we call good peace of mind. We are very happy that our company, staff and coverage has given you that. Best of all, we will be here to assist you when you next need help with your vehicle. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

One month ago my car broke down. I called Protect My Car and they towed my car to the dealership extremely quickly, which was really important because I had a job interview that day. Luckily I was able to make my job interview since I did not have to wait forever for the tow truck, like you usually have to with other companies. Protect My Car was also great with every other aspect of the claim.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. We want to end each day knowing we have helped a lot of people with vehicles problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that. We hope the interview went well!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Last week I received a sales call in which I normally just hang up on but the sales representative Jennifer from Protect My Car was so knowledgeable, polite and not pushy at all I decided to listen. I am so happy I did because I cannot believe the coverage I get for the cost of the extended warranty. I have been having some car issues lately and I feel like this is really going to benefit me.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission in life to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders at the most affordable cost possible. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

My original car warranty ended about a year ago and I have been with Protect My Car since then. I am so happy I decided to sign up with Protect My Car because I have had 2 claims this year. The first time I needed to use them I was stuck on the side of the road and they had a tow truck there very quickly. Both claims went very smoothly and the repairs were done quickly. I have saved quite a bit of money out of my pocket since I had the coverage. I would definitely recommend Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the towing and recent repairs and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need help.
Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I recently signed up with Protect My Car and it was such an easy process. The representative was very helpful and efficient. I was able to set up automatic payments to come directly out of my account. I have not had to make a claim yet but if the process is anything like the initial setup I will be very satisfied.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for providing your comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is our most important goal. We are glad you chose Protect My Car.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your comments.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I took my Policy out with Protect My Car 2 years ago. After leaving my car for two weeks, in August I came back to see it was leaking transmission fluid and seemed to have problems shifting. I parked it called a couple of friends of mine who are ASE Certified on what it could be and maybe just check gasket and fluids before deciding to take it to a shop. Well, none of them were able to look at it due to being busy from work and then the holidays. So, I called my insurance and had it towed to a shop, WHAT a MESS! I was told "We pay 100% of the cost. You only need to pay us back anything over the discounted rate". I do not see where that is "paying for it on a corporate card and my having to pay the $100 deductible." Well, To add insult to injury There was no discounted rate.

NOPE the total cost of the repairs was $310 and they paid only $100 of it and guess who had to pay the Majority of it? You guessed it, ME. Like I told them after paying my premiums for over two years now and the most of my discount they paid for my repairs was just a little over $110? I was better off keeping my monthly amount in a savings account and paying for the repairs altogether. This company is a rip off. To top it off? When I did give them the money to pay for the repairs at about 2 pm on Friday (repairs would take two hours) they didn't call the shop to authorize the repairs till I threatened reporting them. THEN a "supervisor" (the second one I might add) Called and authorized it but it was about 4 pm one hour before close, so the shop could not do the repairs until Monday since they are closed on the Weekend. Yeah needless to say I am not impressed with This company.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to respond. As a general rule, many times simply reviewing the policy booklet will answer your concerns. However, we are always available to answer your questions as well.
Your policy guarantees that we will reduce the cost of mechanical repairs by a minimum of 25%. As you noted, your repair bill of $310 was reduced by $100, almost one-third off the estimate. The reason it took two hours to get the payment to your shop was that the shop did additional work after you made your payment. That additional work was approved and paid for at the same time once all was completed.

You might be interested to know that with this protection you have already saved over $380. That is more than a year's worth of premiums on your coverage. W are glad that the policy is working so well for you. We hope you won't hesitate to contact us anytime you have any questions. Thank you for being a long time customer.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

So my F250 the TCM went out. Took it to a shop of my choice like warranty says I can and it cost $949.08. So shop calls Protect My Car to put claim in and shop calls me to tell me warranty company needs to talk to me. So I call them to go over it as my warranty is I pay 50% they pay 50%. Well not 1 but 2 employees say it’s good to go and I had to pay my half to them now so being skeptical of it I did 453.00. Well 4 days go by I go to get my truck. Shop says I owe 259.00 still so I pay it to get my truck and call warranty back. Well they tried to tell me they changed the original bid. Well no they did not. I told them.

Well he could not tell me where they changed my bid. He goes and talks to someone and comes back on phone to tell me well they overcharged me and that’s why they didn’t pay the half. They would pay half of 600.00 and some odd dollars. Well so I had 2 options, I could take my truck somewhere else that would match. What warranty would want the price to be well at that in it's no longer my choice of shops it’s their choice and I’ve never known of a shop to lower their prices because a warranty company said it's too high. Mind you they charged me 1 hr of shop labor and parts and diagnostic like any shop and also warranty company told shop I was well aware of the money still owed and they talked to me about it again. A lie from them. So meanwhile I paid 712.00 out of 949.00 not half like I was told not once but 2 times like my warranty said.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We did reach out to the shop that charged you the additional $259.32. That rarely, but sometimes, happens with shops. Once we pay the invoiced amount, the shop will try to charge the customer on picking up the vehicle. We are very successful in preventing that in most cases, but in your case, you paid the shop before we became aware that they had done this to you.
We refunded the shop's overcharge, $259.32 to your credit card on January 10. Please check your cc statement to see the refund we provided.
We regret that the shop chose not to honor the invoice amount they provided to us. We are glad to have made it right for you, our valued customer.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

When they say that they're looking for a deal for you they're really not there looking for a deal for their self so when you get your estimate and it goes into them and they call the shop and tell them that they can find something cheaper and ask the shop if they'll go lower and match that price and if the shop does they actually pocketing that extra money. It's not you that they're protecting to give you guys the better deal like when I purchased it.

I was told that how claims works is that they will get the best deal for you and then know the best deal is for them not you and then when you have a supervisor that last that you on the phone because you say that that doesn't make any sense. That kind of makes you pissed for the original building was 3744.30 was their quote. They got them to go down to $3,320 so out of that I paid like 1870 something and they ended up paying like 1440 something and then when I called roadside they couldn't help me. I had to call claims and then by the time I called claims there was no one around they were closed

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We regret that you are still having a difficult time understanding how much this policy has saved you and how the process actually works.
Your policy guarantees that you will pay no more than 50% of the shop's estimate for the repair. We accomplish that by reducing parts cost, labor cost and paying any difference to make sure you pay no more than 50% of the original estimate.
On your first repair, your shop quoted you $1,485.80. After reducing the parts and labor costs, your total cost on the repair was reduced by the guaranteed 50% and you paid only $742.90, as the policy promised.
On your second repair, an engine replacement, the shop you chose to use quoted $3,744.66. Your cost, as you indicated, came to $ 1,872.33, or 50% of the original quote. Again, the policy did exactly what it promised to do.
Those savings, together with the oil changes paid by the policy and rental car benefits you received has saved you a total of $2,164.15. Compare that to the cost of your premiums of just $65 per month. Not a bad deal by any means since you have saved three and a half times what you have spent the policy.
Please take a moment to analyse your savings compared to your cost for the policy then decide for yourself who has pocketed the greater savings.
We are always happy to go over this again with you as we have in the past to make sure you understand how the policy works.
We should also point out that roadside assistance is available 24/7, but after hours you need to call the roadside assistance number on your policy ID card and in your policy, as explained to you and is clearly explained in your policy. If you have any questions about how to get the assistance, please do not hesitate to call us.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I have had Protect My Car for about a year now and it has been well worth it. I had one claim and Protect My Car handled it impeccably. The roadside assistance sent a tow truck to pick my vehicle up very quickly. They towed my vehicle to the mechanic I chose. All I had to do was pay the deductible. They communicated with the mechanic to get the repairs done as fast as possible. The claims representative let me know the process and kept me updated. The process was quick, efficient and easy. I would absolutely recommend Protect My Car to all!

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much.
We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect my Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to making sure it is comfortable on your budget, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Wow I am so impressed with the customer service from Protect My Car. They helped me come up with a plan that fit my budget. I am on a fixed income but I have a friend that saved thousands by having their warranty. The representative was friendly and knowable but not aggressive like other companies.

Protect My Car response

Thanks so much for those comments. We know how difficult it is to pay for repairs while on a tight budget. That is one reason we encourage our agents to do everything they can to make the premiums affordable. We are very glad our staff was able to assist you in getting the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I cannot begin to give enough praise and high fives to the UNITED SERVICE CONTRACT GROUP/ProtectMyCar.com employees Mary ** and Harold **. They both turned my horrible day back around to positive because of their actions concerning my warranty. Understanding the customer, listening to my problem and going out of their way to help and offer me a solution that they certainly didn’t have to do or I expected. These two are truly what ALL companies should be about. I thank them so much over and over. Spreading the word to everyone about this company!

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for providing your comments on your experience with Protect My Car. We have shared your comments with Mary and Harold and "High-Fived!" them on your behalf. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is our most important goal. We are glad we were able to give the help you needed with your repairs and we stand ready to do so again when the need arises.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I've been paying ProtectMyCar for a while. I needed to get a backup just in case because my wife and I Grab. I figured that if I had a problem, ProtectMyCar will cover the whole deal. I only had to use them once but they didn’t pay for the whole thing. I had to pay the rest. But the customer service has been great.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent repair and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need help.
So you will know, some states require the customer, not the carrier, to pay taxes and incidental expenses. That's why in some cases you may have to cover those costs directly.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I went with ProtectMyCar mainly because of the reviews that I got and their price. My first claim was for a radiator fan control unit which failed and was covered completely. The experience went through smoothly and was nice. I gave my ID card details to the merchant and they took care of it. I paid the deductible and everything which was on paper went well. I was very satisfied with that service and the coverage.

However, the second claim was not that great. I got the best coverage possible, but the car that I drive was not part of the plan and the claim was rejected. The car I drive has an additional component called pressurizer along with the fuel pump. It's a turbo engine and it's required for that. There was a complete assembly change and I expected at least the portion of the fuel pump, as well as that particular assembly on top of that, be covered but the whole bill was rejected and I paid out of pocket. Their reason was that my fuel pump went bad because the pressurizer went bad so they won't cover that.

Protect My Car should have covered at least the components that were listed in the listing. The technology is improving and more components are getting added to the cars. Protect My Car should upgrade coverage that way because new technology is coming. I pay the warranty monthly which was fine. I already spent a lot of payments and I'm now in a dilemma if Protect My Car is going to benefit me in the future or not. Nevertheless, Protect My Car does well. I will recommend them to my friends.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much. We do take suggestions seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers.

Thanks again for your comments and the rating.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I called Protect My Car, had a discussion with someone over the phone, and I liked what they offered. I had a little issue with my car and the people who worked on it took care of everything for me. I gave them my information and the number that I had, and they took care of it from there. They told me everything was taken care of and they did not have any problem at all. I'm satisfied with that entire experience as well as the rate I'm paying. I'd be afraid now not to have the warranty because I know how expensive it is to have a car repaired. I feel pretty safe with having Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response
Great comments, and we thank you for providing them. Good peace of mind is what this coverage is all about. We are very happy to have been able to help you with the repair to your vehicle. It really makes sense to protect yourself against these very expensive repairs.
The best part is, we are here to help you the next time you need us as well.

Thanks again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017 When I called Protect My Car, the prices were more reasonable than anywhere else we had checked with. I've called a couple times to get some information if something was covered and they have great customer service. However, I wasn't aware that I had road protection. I bought a secondary because that wasn't explained to me. Submitting a claim was easy though. It was very smooth and with no problems at all. When I took my car into the shop, the shop did everything.

Making payments was easy too. I had it taken right out of my account. We had some issues where sometimes they didn't take it out and I wasn't aware, so I would have to pay double because they didn't take it out. I don't have them anymore because they just stopped taking money out but I would definitely look into rejoining. Protect My Car is something that I would recommend to anyone with the experiences that I have had.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much. We are glad we were able to resolve the issues you had with your budget and help you with your repairs. As always, of course, please do not hesitate to call us if you need any help. We are here to help and make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one.

Thanks again for your comments. We look forward to hearing from you any time you have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I’m driving a Mercedes and it’s never easy to have one. I purchased a warranty from Protect My Car and it’s good to have it. But by the time I got with them, they don’t cover most of the things that happened to the car. It’s easy to make payments with them, though. It comes out of my checking account every month. Their claims representatives were helpful too. I had a problem with the windows switch a long time ago, and I got it fixed. Everything went well and I’d recommend Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for those great comments. We really appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure that with one phone call you can get towed in, activate rental car benefits and get fast, efficient claims service. That’s what we call good peace of mind. We are very happy that our company, staff and coverage has given you that. Best of all, we will be here to assist you when you next need help with your vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Protect My Car rates were good which was why I chose them. They took care of the claim that I filed. At first, they said the claim wasn't covered on the protection plan but an hour later, it was covered. The vehicle was fixed in a day.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policy holders good peace of mind.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Protect My Car's pricing is good but I have some reservations since. When I initially purchased the plan, they didn't go in detail with what was included and what wasn’t. I didn’t find out until after I purchased the plan and then started to have some problems with the vehicle. As I read closer into the package that they sent me, certain things that I felt should have been covered under the plan were not covered. I have some issues with the suspension flat end and the rear end and they were not covered. They just covered the engine and the transmission. I presumed from the conversations that we had, they were giving me a lot more components that will be covered but did not.

I had made some minor claims and submitting those were difficult. I had an issue with a carpet and they had to go as high as management to get those things covered. When I took my car into the shop, they told me that with this car, I should have revved up the plank closer but I wasn't informed about that when I purchased the plan. The things that I was getting them fixed and assumed they were under the plan were not. So, I wasn’t eligible for a purchase plan or rental car. Also, the customer service wasn't interested in what I had to say.

Now, I've had another bad experience with this plan and I hadn't been able to get my car fixed other than from out-of-pocket. I should have really read first what I'm getting involved in especially when it costs thousands of dollars and I should have done more research. I'm not quite satisfied with Protect My Car and they are not something that I will recommend to a friend.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to respond to give you a better understanding of your coverage.
We do explain in detail the component coverage your vehicle is qualified for at the time you get the policy. We also provide a full 30 days to review the coverage after you purchase a policy with a full money back guarantee.
No policy, no matter who issues it, will ever cover the entire vehicle. Our policies list each and every covered component so you can see right up front what is covered and what is not covered. That is why the policy covered over $1,680 in repairs to your vehicle but could not cover the repair to the tensioner rod, as it was not a covered component.
As your vehicle ages and more miles are added it will be more and more likely that future repairs will be required. As comprehensive as the policy is, it is far more likely that future repairs will be to covered components. When that occurs and we are able to help you with those repairs, you will be very glad you had the foresight to protect yourself with this coverage.

Again, thank you for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I tried and picked the company that met my needs. Protect My Car has been willing to work with me on my payments plus the coverage that they had was somewhat better than others so I signed up with them. Their claims process was fairly easy and went smoothly, but I ended up paying for the car rental because the dealership did not put the amount of days that was actually needed to fix my car and they weren't able to get the repair done at the time they said they'll get it done. It wasn't Protect My Car's fault though. It was easy to make payments to them and their customer service was always there to help. But I hate their automated system that calls me constantly and it drove me up the wall. Other than that, they paid to get my car fixed which would’ve cost me so much more and it's still running well. The extended warranty is well worth having.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.
We do work hard to make sure this protection is affordable for everyone’s budget. It’s all part of not just doing the right thing, but doing things right for each customer.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I’m happy to know that I have my car covered by Protect My Car, especially because it is over 10 years old. This company called me at the right time. Their team was nice and they’re always helpful. Although there’s been a few things that weren’t covered that I thought should’ve been, submitting a claim with Protect My Car has been okay for the most part. Also, making the payments is easy because I’ve set it up on auto draft. When I got stranded in another city on the other side of the bridge, I tried to use Protect My Car’s 24/7 road assistance. I was on the phone with them for half an hour, waiting for them to get there. And then I found out that they couldn’t take me because they only gave about 5 miles and the bridge alone was about 10 miles. It was going to cost me $100 to get home. So, I just found somebody with AAA and got it done that way. That was a huge inconvenience.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We regret that we were unable to assist with the towing more than the policy allowed. Although it is an unusual situation, we do strive to help as much as possible even in those situations.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I had a good experience with Protect My Car. My radiator went out on me and I called about it. The place where I took my car mentioned having a warranty. They offered to get me a rental but I didn’t need it. They handled everything through the warranty company and all I had to do was to go in there and pay my deductible and I went about my way. Overall, it's a great service and my experience has been easygoing.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for providing those comments, and for the stars. We appreciate it very much. We are very happy to have helped you with the recent repair and look forward to helping again when you need us.

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Protect My Car.

Protect My Car Company Information

protectmycar.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use