Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.41/5

Protect My Car is a premier vehicle service contract provider. The company's goal is to eliminate the worry of being financially responsible for an expensive mechanical breakdown. With a Protect My Car extended auto warranty, you don’t have to worry about being fully burdened with the cost of a covered repair.

Protect My Car Video
Protect My Car Get Pricing

Protect My Car Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

The customer service when purchasing the extended warranty from Protect My Car was really good. They warrantied my car up to 178,000. I had my oil changed and my tires rotated and it was very easy.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal.

Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

The Protect My Car rep I worked with was good. But my 2019 Nissan Sentra got totaled so I canceled my policy. It was easy to cancel. The wait time was just 20 minutes.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We take pride in working hard to provide our customers the best possible service. We are very sorry to hear about your vehicle being totaled, but please keep in mind, if you are looking for coverage on any other vehicles, you can always call us for a quote.

Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

Protect My Car got some good reviews and they offered me a nice little discount. However, they could do at least some kind of confirmation that they did receive the submission even if it's auto-generated to keep the clients updated on where their claim is in the process. That's what we don't get. I have to follow up and find out. I was looking for my reimbursement 'cause they reimburse us on repairs. I got my first one I've done back for the tire rotation but this next one is going a little over a month now since I submitted it and I haven't heard back anything. I was getting ready to contact them to follow up on that but so far, I haven't had any issues.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your review and for choosing Protect My Car to help you protect your car and your budget. Having an auto-generated reply for the reimbursement process is a great idea, and your suggestion is currently being reviewed. So thank you once again for your review. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

The reps were nice. They helped me a lot and explained stuff to me. I appreciated that because I don't know too much about cars. They were telling me that if anything happened, I could get a rental car and if I had a flat tire, they would come to me. I'm very pleased with what they signed me up for.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for those comments. We really appreciate them. We do work hard to make sure that with one phone call you can get towed in, activate rental car benefits and get fast, efficient claims service, all with low monthly premiums tailored to fit your budget. That’s what we call good peace of mind. We are very happy that our company, staff and coverage has given you that. Best of all, we will be here to assist you when you next need help with your vehicle. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I like Protect My Car because a lot of car warranty places don't give you free oil change three times a year. The price was another reason we went with them plus the $400 gift card. We did Protect My Car back in December and the sales rep was nice. The only thing he hasn't done is what he said about the gift card. We haven't received it. Also, I know I could get so many points for being with Protect My Car. I thought I could use those points to buy things but they were asking me for my debit card.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your review and for choosing Protect My Car to help you protect your car and your budget. We appreciate that very much and we know you'll save a ton of money with this coverage. As for the gift cards, those are for referring friends or family who might benefit from a policy. If you know of anyone, please tell them about us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you, and send you a gift card as thanks. Also, our rewards program is a great way to save on items you purchase on a regular basis, so you can use your accrued points to save money on online purchases.

Thank you once again for your review. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

Purchasing a warranty for my 2017 Audi Q3 from Protect My Car was easy. Everything went well. The representative I spoke with gave me enough information to choose Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. We know you will find us attentive to your needs and the coverage will save you a terrific amount of money. That is what good coverage is supposed to do.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Protect My Car covered a lot more stuff and was affordable. The reps did a good job. They broke down the different coverages, what Protect My Car offered, and I chose the one that best suited my needs. I'd tell my friends to sign up with them.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much.
We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to making sure it is comfortable on your budget, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. Glad to have you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

The reps were knowledgeable. They could answer the questions I had. It was a very good experience. That's why I selected Protect My Car. I submitted a claim for oil change and it was perfect. They communicated to me what I had to do on my end, and then once I notified the dealership, gave them the number.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide your comments and experience with Protect My Car. Our agents do go through a great deal of training and re-training to make sure they have the right answers and know how to truthfully and effectively communicate those answers to our customers. We want you and all our customers to know they made the right choice by choosing Protect My Car. We will be here to help when you next need that help.

Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

They took care of everything. It was very easy to file the claim.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We are very glad the process was smooth and hassle free. That is exactly what we strive to do for every customer on every claim.

Thank you for being a valued customer.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Protect My Car has been awesome. Every time that I've needed them, they've been there and I've had no problems at all. When my car wouldn't start, all I did was call and they asked me for my card so I gave it to them. Then my car was jumped and it was fine. It was quick. The first time that I got Protect My Car was when I was in Kentucky, seeing my parents. What happened was I killed the battery and I left the keys in the car. So I called them and there was a place in Marion that came. It was 25 minutes. But they came in and they had my key out in a minute. It was really great. I like the fact that I can call somebody and I get taken care of pretty much quickly ‘cause things usually happen. Sometimes it takes forever and a day to get stuff but they've been really wonderful.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your wonderful comments and rating. It really does make a difference when you know you have a reputable and caring company take care of those issues quickly and without red tape. That is always our goal.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. We will always have your back.

Protect My Car Company Information