4.3/5 (343 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Protect My Car

Protect My Car is a premier vehicle service contract provider. The company's goal is to eliminate the worry of being financially responsible for an expensive mechanical breakdown. With a Protect My Car extended auto warranty, you don’t have to worry about being fully burdened with the cost of a covered repair.

Pros

• Specialized plan for older cars
    • Low down payment
    • Long payment plan

Cons

• Not offered in all states
    • Mileage limits on lower side

Bottom Line

Protect My Car warranties cover vehicles up to 10 years old with up to 125,000 miles and include flexible payment plans and a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can transfer the policy if you choose to sell your car.

Protect My Car Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Everything is good with Protect My Car. I like their price and the rep I worked with was perfect.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car for your repair needs and budget.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

All of the things that they were offering and policy that I was eligible for was perfect for my budget. When I ended up having to use it, it really came in handy. My car shut off on my way to work. I ended up needing a new alternator. When I got to the shop, I gave the tech the number that he was supposed to call before he touches my car. When he called, Protect My Car needed to verify that it was me. Once they do that, I had to pay my deductible, which is only $100. And I got a brand new alternator out of the box. My car was back on the road within the day.

Most people think that when you have an older car that's when you need stuff like a warranty and that the dealer coverage is just enough. But then it always seems like as soon as that coverage runs out, something breaks, and then you're left with the whole bag.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-stars. We are very glad to have been there for you with the alternator repair. Best of all, we will be there again when you need us. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car to protect your car and your budget.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I thought it was a prank that I would be able to get a free oil change, but come to find out, it wasn’t. The guy kept asking me for some numbers and I told him I didn't have anything. I don't believe in giving out my information because there are many people who would hack in and scam. Everything turned out to be fine.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your wonderful comments and 5-stars! Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are thrilled to have assisted with your oil change. We know you are going to save a ton of money with this coverage, and if you have any questions about coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out to Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

The reps answered all questions and concerns that I had. They were very thorough going over the packet, what’s all included, and how they worked. I just had a claim where my timing belt went out. I had to get a new one and that was a lengthy process because Protect My Car had to send out the inspectors and everything had to be done. The staff wanted to do the engine instead so Protect My Car had to have a specialist come out and check it. Since there was nothing wrong with the engine, they just decided to fix the timing belt. Then they only paid $90 for a rental, and I had a rental for a month, so that was the only worst thing about them.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. We work hard to make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one and that the whole process gives you great peace of mind. If there were any inconveniences, we extend our apologies. We will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations, and please feel free to give our Customer Loyalty Department a call if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

This company was a rip-off! They did everything in their power to not cover my transmission. They even lied and said my transmission had leaks and also said it did not have a gasket when they inspected it. It was all a lie because I changed the transmission fluid and filter myself and used a reusable gasket. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Protect My Car response

Protect My Car management team takes all such statements seriously. Due to the severity of your comments, a thorough investigation of your account was completed. You signed up on October 1, 2021, which began a 30 day AND 1,000-mile grace period. On November 4, 2021, five days after your grace period ended, you called Customer Loyalty and requested an agent explain the claims process to you. Five days later, on November 9, 2021, your repair facility called to start a claim for a transmission. We requested the services of a 3rd-party inspector to verify that no pre-existing issues were present due to the timing of the needed repair. The inspector found that the leaks were present before your shop visit and that the pan was not properly sealed. The seal was not in place, and only sealant was used, which did not correctly stop the leak. The inspection report also indicated that the leak was not fresh and not new, as the amount of grime build-up and fluid on the frame indicated long-term leaks. We apologize for any inconveniences and would like to speak with you if you have any further questions or concerns.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

When I found out I had the wrong contract, Protect My Car made me pay more money again. They should have gone ahead and used what I already paid and applied it towards the new contract, but they didn’t. I had to pay another fee and that was more money out of my pocket. Then sometimes, I wish they were a little bit faster with the dealerships. Dealerships sometimes don't wanna take a warranty because of the holdup, like when they’re trying to get us in and it's COVID-19 and they have so many cars, when they go to run the warranty, they'd be saying that they're not getting any reply back. We have to wait.

I felt kinda frustrated. I just want to get it in and get it out The guy said they were not responding back. Then Protect My Car got back to the dealership a few hours. Overall, I feel more secure with Protect My Car. I had one claim with my alternator on my car and it went well. The only thing about it was that there was something wrong with where I took it to. I should just stick with the dealership.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review and for choosing Protect My Car. We apologize for any inconvenience you felt, and if you would like to speak with an agent for more information, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

There was a lot of information that we had to provide backward and forward. It took a couple of days, but it was okay. It's just that sometimes some of the information might need to be clarified ahead of time. Initially, everything seems to be very positive, but there's some information that was kind of overted as we learned later on after we had gotten it. We had to have work done on my wife's car and it ended up not being able to be taken care of because there was some underlying stuff that we had no knowledge of, and so they were not going to take care of it although we understood afterward.

I'm not 100% satisfied with the program because of the ultimate process that we went through with my wife’s vehicle. It was like we need to be auto mechanics and know different things beforehand in order for us to deal with the programming itself. They let you know that certain things have to be done. But of course, there are always timelines we didn’t know. I would caution anybody that I would recommend Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Protect My Car. We are the most transparent company in the industry and pride ourselves on providing consumers with the best breakdown coverage available. If you have experienced anything other than outstanding experiences with Protect My Car, we extend our apologies. We work diligently to provide information to customers in a clear and precise manner, so your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you would like to provide additional feedback or have your claim re-reviewed, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

The rep did a good job and the service has been treating me well. I went to Jiffy Lube and did an oil change. Protect My Car already had an account with them and all I did was sign some paperwork. They covered it all.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I needed to use Protect My Car when my car was messed up and the system was down, so I ended up paying for it. I sent them the receipt to see if they could reimburse me the money that I paid for it. But they wanted me to be without a car instead of paying back up. I tried to talk to somebody to see if they could reimburse at least half. It would have been fine. But they said there was nothing they could do. Other than that, everything’s fine. When I make a claim, I say that I have Protect My Car, I give my card and the company calls them.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and for the great feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences, and are delighted that you spoke with a specialist regarding your concerns. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals, and we will never change our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Protect My Car always picked up when I called and they always got back to me when I emailed them. For the most part, there was a lot of communication and the response time was really good. But when I had a claim, that took a little bit of time because they had to be reviewed, especially when they were X amount of money or X amount of money over.

The first time I had a claim, the shop found something wrong and it was a $2,000 repair. Protect My Car took care of that and I was paid fast. It was exactly how they said it was going to be. On my second claim, it was going to cost $20,000. The motor had a little bit of issues and the dealer said to rebuild was gonna be nearly the same. It was so much money and Protect My Car really nitpicked the claim. They found something that they denied the claim and that put me in a hole. Customers should read the contract step-by-step. If the claim happens to be as big as mine, the warranty company is gonna follow each word by word.

Things can hit you out of nowhere and the next thing you know, you're stuck with a big bill. A lot of times depending on your car maker or what type of car it is, you have to go through a dealer and those guys don't work for anything less than 175 an hour plus whatever part. The only part they order is the original OEM. It really gets expensive really fast. I always advise people to get a warranty if their car is around 50,000. 100,000 is not even worth it. Warranty companies are not going to warranty a 100,000-mile vehicle when they know something's gonna go wrong really soon.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Protect My Car. We apologize for any inconvenience, as we make every effort to assist customers with repairs to their vehicles, and there are seldom any issues with approving claims. Unfortunately, after reviewing your account, we found that we could not approve any further repair assistance due to the modification to the exhaust system. We understand your frustrations because of the previous repairs we did assist with; however, Protect My Car was not informed of the modifications upon sign-up and the added Muffler Delete Air Intake was not found until a 3rd-part inspector examined your vehicle. We regret that we were unable to keep your valued business, but please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

The guy I talked to at Protect My Car was very a personable fellow and explained everything. They said they would pay for an oil change and they did. It took a while at the oil change facility to understand what I was talking about. But once they made the call to Protect My Car, they said I was okay so it was good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please feel free to give our Customer Loyalty Department a call to provide additional feedback on how we could have earned that 5th star. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I advertise Protect My Car at my mechanical location at the shop we work at. And I've used them in the past before I decided to get the service for one of my vehicles. It's easy to work with them. They're just straightforward with everything. The only thing that I was concerned about was they offered me a plan and they went over everything that was covered. But they told me that my turbo wasn't covered under the plan. And they didn't give me an option as to why. I don't know if that was just the stipulation, that they just don't cover those. But it was my understanding they had different options. Everything else been good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and the advertising! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment. All of our policies have qualifiers that must be met, and your vehicle met the qualifications for one of our top policies, with a specific list of covered components. Your level of coverage, unfortunately, does not assist with the Turbocharger. If you would like more information regarding all of our policies, please don't hesitate to contact Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The rep started me with a decent price on the policy. However, I don't know if I'm gonna be with Protect My Car much longer because my mom had them and she recently dropped them off. She had a situation with her car to where she pays on her car as well for Protect My Car, and it said that her engine was covered. But her engine wasn't covered. Protect My Car ended up giving her a couple of months back. In the fine print, it says that if your engine has been reset, it's not covered. No one talked to me about it and I don't have time to be paying as much as I'm paying Protect My Car a month. I pay more with them than I do my phone bill. If I need them and it's in my policy that it's repairable, and I hear something like my engine has been reset -- which I'm not a mechanic, so I have no way of knowing if that ever happened -- I’m gonna be pissed. So, I'm shopping around.

Protect My Car covered my oil changes, which was nice, and I had one major claim of 600 bucks. The guy who did my car said that he has never seen a warranty this good, to where you send in the work and they give you no hassle. So, that made me confident. Then, the situation happened with my mom. But I've still been paying Protect My Car. I'm going to stick it out for a while longer and see.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with Protect My Car. While we understand your frustrations, we also abide by industry regulations and guidelines. We pride ourselves on our integrity and transparency and make every effort to assist customers with repairs to their vehicles, so there are seldom any issues with approving claims. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals and we stand ready to assist when the need arises. We will never change our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I was driving and I heard Protect My Car on the radio, and I went with it. But it turned out to be good because it was very helpful. The customer service was good, as far as waiting for service with tow trucks. It's the different companies that they work with that were a little difficult at times. Other than that, everything with the actual Protect My Car was okay. I had to get a switch in the window replaced. And since it was electrical, they assisted with that. And every time, if my car got a flat tire or I lost my keys in the car, I would have someone come out easily.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review! Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are delighted that our agents provided you with outstanding customer experiences, and we apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. Please feel free to give our Customer Loyalty Department a call to discuss any other issues you may have encountered or provide additional feedback on how we could have earned that 5th star. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I liked what Protect My Car had and what they said. They gave me all the benefits and all the information I needed when they answered my question. They also gave out information as to how I wanna pay it, and when I did that, everything was smooth, and how the lady told me when they would be effective. I like that they offer free oil change and everybody doesn’t offer that.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect my Car is a positive one and that the whole process gives you great peace of mind. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

When Protect My Car is dealing with a dealership, it seems they don't ever get in touch with each other. I'm on hold for a long time and it's hard to get somebody on the phone. I wish they were more available. Even when I had to call to see if something was covered, the wait time was long. I wait but sometimes it’s frustrating. Also, some of the stuff I thought would be covered is not covered. Other than that, everything's good. Protect My Car covers a lot of the bigger stuff.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Protect My Car. We understand it is frustrating when there are extended wait times, or everything is not covered as expected, and we apologize for that inconvenience. Our policies are intended to help customers with mechanical breakdowns, which are almost always unexpected and costly. Vehicle breakdown policies do not cover the cost of maintenance or wear and tear items to keep lower policy costs and provide help for unforeseen breakdowns. After reviewing your account, most of the unapproved repairs seem to be maintenance or wear and tear items. Also, we have recently taken steps to decrease our wait times, and you should notice those changes very soon. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us to review your coverage. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Protect My Car had reasonable plans. I used them for an oil change and the claim went straight through. That was covered and the process did not take long.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your feedback very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with your recent oil change and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need assistance. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything more we could have done to get that 4th or 5th star. Thanks again for your comments and thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

When I first filled out the stuff to get Protect My Car, I told them I had the top of the line coverage. I was supposed to have the Platinum, but the guy and I were debating about the monthly price, and he wound up giving me the package that was one lower than the Platinum. When I went to get something done, it wasn't covered. But it was covered on the Platinum. I'm like, "But that's what I had for the first time." I wanted to upgrade. After I found out it was okay, I had to wait another 30 days, even though I was already a client of theirs. I love the fact that they give me two free oil changes a year. But I haven't had to use them for anything major yet. My sister asked me about the warranty that I have and I referred Protect My Car to her.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review, and we are thrilled you were able to speak with a specialist! Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are delighted that our agent provided you with a great customer experience, and we apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call Loyalty at 844-556-4762. Thank you again for your comments. We are glad to have you as a valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I had to have an alternator replaced on my front tire and they took care of it.

Protect My Car response

Great comments and we thank you for providing them. Good peace of mind is what this coverage is all about. We are very happy to have been able to help you with the suspension repair for your vehicle. It really makes sense to protect yourself against these costly repairs. The best part is, we are here to help you the next time you need us as well. Thanks again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

When I first set the thing up, I said that it should be the same coverage I had with the other company. I wanted the main components among vehicles to be covered in the event that something goes wrong. My car is 2015 and so it's going on seven years, and it hit the 100,000-mile mark. I haven't used the services yet but I hope I'll have a pleasant experience and not get denied ‘cause I’m paying $100 a month. But it was good that I was able to get a free oil change with Protect My Car. It usually costs me more than 60 bucks.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 5-stars and for choosing Protect My Car. We are glad you are with us, and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I took my car in for my free oil change. This is my 3rd or 4th one since I got the coverage. Saves me $100+ every time I do it. I've never had a problem getting it covered. Had my tires rotated last time, also, for free. I've already gotten 2 of my friends to get this coverage, so obviously I am extremely happy with my purchase. They knew what they were doing when they offered free oil changes with coverage. I think it's one of the best business practices I've seen: keep the car in good repair and they won't have a lot of claims to pay. GENIUS!

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your wonderful comments and 5-stars! Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We are thrilled to have assisted with your oil changes, and we know you are going to save a ton of money with this coverage. Also, remember that for every referral that uses your name and phone number to sign up, you will receive a $100 referral bonus. If you have any questions about coverage, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

The service has been good. I haven't used Protect My Car much, but when I have used it, it was good. My car engine went out and they towed it to Kia for me.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

When I purchased the truck with 150,000 mileage, it came with a three-month warranty. I got Protect My Car on the third day of me having it. They got the 30-day and 1000-mile that I had to go over before they could cover me. Then I was in the second month when my trans went out. I was also four weeks away from my deadline on my other warranty. Initially, I reached out to Protect My Car. I also reached out to the dealer where I got it from and let them know that I was within the miles deal of their warranty and the timeframe. Protect My Car said they would contact the shop where I got the car at and they would fax over the paperwork.

That weekend, Protect My Car started getting the ball rolling. I talked to somebody there and she needed to see all the maintenance that was done on a car. I said that I only had the truck for a good two months and I spent approximately 3,000 altogether on accessories and things that were needed. They sent the adjuster out. He checked everything and he quoted prices. Also, at this point, I still haven't heard anything from my other warranty company.

The adjuster got back with me at the end of the weekend and said that they were going to cover it, either providing me a trans or getting me a trans and they'll cover 75% of it. I said okay and I hung up the phone. Then he called me back two minutes later saying that I was already covered by a warranty company. I told him, yes, but I haven't heard anything from that company and I didn't even know if they were real at that point. He said that the shop emailed and sent over the warranty company's information. I didn't know why the shop did it. I also didn't know if it was an error. But that didn't make sense to me.

We had to get a rental car every day for two months. I work 45 minutes away. My wife go to school, got three kids that we have to pick up from daycare and school, and our whole life was just on pause. Some days on the weekends, we didn't have it. We turned it in, just trying to save us a couple of dollars. I also tried to see if we could get reimbursed.

The guy called back from Protect My Car and said that they would not cover my trans because I was already covered by my warranty company. I asked him what does that have to do with it? I was choosing to go with them. I didn't see this in the contract. It's not like my warranty company is stepping up and just ready to pay for it. He could have told me that they could reimburse me on the rental. He didn't say, "If you don't hear nothing from your warranty company, then we’re gonna take it back with us in a timely manner.”

My warranty company ended up getting back to me two weeks later. They provided me a rebuilt trans and I still paid the percentage. They covered $60 an hour for the mechanics and the charge was $80 an hour. I walked away with a $700 bill for a new trans. That was a really good deal. But it wasn't Protect My Car that did it. They backed off.

Protect My Car response

Protect My Car management team takes all such statements seriously, and we are surprised that you felt a 2-star rating was necessary. After carefully reviewing your account, Protect My Car found that you were still under your dealer warranty when your claim was submitted, so we, unfortunately, could not approve your repairs through PMC claims. As you may know, the dealer warranty will always supersede extended coverage via a 3rd party company, so we did everything we could to provide the needed information to your repair facility. We apologize for any inconveniences and would like to speak with you if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Protect My Car has awesome customer service. The staff is very knowledgeable and they are extremely polite. They are also very patient while you are trying to get your thoughts and questions together.. Although there is an automated system when you call; the time you spend holding on the phone is not long.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. We are delighted that our agent provided you with a great customer experience and we will continue to work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions from our valued customers. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

The plans that were offered were decent. Plus they amended the cost of the plan after I bought the initial plan. I've done oil changes twice, so I’m happy with that.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide outstanding service and needed help to all policyholders. We are delighted that the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

My wife had two claims with Protect My Car and I did one claim with them with the car I have. Everything was smooth though they didn't cover everything. It was like 50-50. Other than that, every time I needed their help, I've had no problems.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. As you may know, most older, high-mileage cars simply do not qualify for any coverage with most companies. Obviously, those are the vehicles that are most likely to suffer a mechanical breakdown. Our Ambassador policies were created with just those vehicles in mind. The coverage provides a wide variety of benefits, including free oil changes, tire rotations, and a reduction of 50% in repair costs. We are happy to have helped you with your repairs and look forward to doing so again when you need us. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I'm happy that Protect My Car has a corporate credit card that paid for my oil change. Matt of Midas had never heard about an oil change being paid right away by a car insurance. Talking to a representative from Protect My Car helped me to ensure confidence in Matt to proceed with the service, Thank you Protect My Car!

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We stand ready to assist when the need arises. We will never change our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

The experience has been pretty good. The reps were very nice and they gave me lots of details. They gave me all the information I needed. They went through the coverage pretty well and they took time. So, I appreciated that.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments and the 5-Stars. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is one of our most important goals. We stand ready to assist when the need arises. We will never change our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

The reps did awesome. I got the platinum. It's a good deal. I used the oil change and it went through quick enough. I'm satisfied with Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review! We are delighted to have assisted with your oil change. Please feel free to give our Customer Loyalty Department a call to discuss any issues you may have encountered or provide additional feedback on how we could have earned that 5th star. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

When I took my car into the dealer for an oil change I told them to call Protect My Car first before they touched the car, and did. I was very please with the outcome, at the end of the service I ask the dealer if they had any problems with my warranty company. They said no that they were very courteous, professional, and helpful. Thank you PMC.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those great comments and the 5-Stars! We appreciate them very much. We also work hard to make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one and that the whole process gives you great peace of mind. We are thrilled to have assisted with your recent oil change. We know you will save a ton of money with this coverage, and if you have any questions about coverage, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer.

Protect My Car Company Information