Call toll free
4.09/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Protect My Car provides mechanical breakdown and maintenance coverage for your vehicle by offering both maintenance plans and extended auto warranties. Maintenance plans cover oil changes, tire rotations, and up to 50% off on mechanical repair costs. Extended auto warranty plans cover vehicles up to ten years old or newer that have up to 125,000 miles – keeping your vehicle covered far beyond your manufacturer's warranty plan.

Extended auto warranty plans cover labor and parts cost of your mechanical failures and all repairs are paid with our corporate credit card account, so your only out-of-pocket expense is a $100 deductible. All extended auto warranty plans include 24/7 Roadside Assistance, which can be used for tow services when your vehicle breaks down or runs out of gas. They will also reimburse rental car expenses if the labor time for your repairs takes longer than 4 hours.

Call today for more information on the Ambassador maintenance plans. Claims adjusters help you every step of the way with a hassle-free claims process. Call today for a free, no-obligation quote.

Customers set up their contract using the no-fee payment plan. Small monthly payments can be made for as long as 24 to 42 months, making coverage affordable for everyone. With our no-fee payment plan, the cost for coverage is less than $2 per day.

Call today and activate your policy with as little as $99 down. All customers have a full 30-day money back guarantee.

Protect My Car LLC Video
ABBB Rating
View More View More

Protect My Car Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Protect My Car is cheap and when I first started with them, the price was 90. Then, it started going down and I paid just $50 a month for it but now, I’m paying 75. Other than that, it’s been good and they’ve helped me pay for a couple things already. The reps were friendly and I haven’t had any mechanic say that they couldn’t do the work.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.
We do work hard to make sure this protection is affordable for everyone’s budget. It’s all part of not just doing the right thing, but doing things right for each customer.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

So far Protect My Car has been fine. I haven't really had too much trouble. I just tell my mechanic that it’s due for a service and I call Protect My Car up and tell them that I need a service. And they told me, “Go ahead,” so I went ahead and sent it in. And when the mechanic gets done, he calls them up and he gets paid, half of it. I’m pretty satisfied. It’s a little bit of a hassle, but as long as my mechanic is okay with jumping through the hoops to make it happen, that’s fine with me.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your review and for choosing Protect My Car to help you protect your car and your budget. We appreciate that very much and we know you'll save a ton of money with this coverage.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I got a used car and I figured a service contract would help me with fixing it up. Protect My Car got in touch with me and they talked me into it. Everything was cool with their reps and they were good people. I called the customer service line to get my car towed and once, I notified them that I was going to the shop. They handled it well but for them to make the payment to the store was slow. You gotta call them up and wait online for them, which was a headache. I had the service for about six months and I thought having them would be good but I don’t need them anymore and I cancelled the service. I can only pay everything for a while.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

The people at Protect My Car explained everything about the warranty when I purchased the warranty. They knew what they were doing and so far, the claim experience has been good. My shop deals with them and then they send me a check. The only thing is that they take a long time to send the check. I usually pay my shop and then I get the credit off to it. That was the case before but each time, it's going to be a bit different. I'm expecting something now and my shop's taking a long time to deal with them.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It does take longer to get a check than when we pay the shop directly with a credit card. That is, of course, always your choice and we respect that. We do have to wait until the shop sends us proof that payment was made to them before sending your check to you, but that usually does not take too long.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

The mileage was fairly high on the truck and there wasn’t any other good options, except for the warranty with Protect My Car. I also did some research on their reputation and I didn’t do a whole lot of other comparisons to see what was out there, but their offer seemed like a fairly good deal. The warranty seems very valuable, too, especially considering all the different possible problems that I could have with the car and it covers a lot of the bad ones that would cost a lot of money.

When I signed up, they told me what needed to be done and I hooked up the car dealer that I was dealing with on the repairs. Protect My Car's reps did most of the transactional work and my interaction with them was pretty smooth and short. But it took a little while between me getting an estimate from the dealer who was gonna do the repair and the actual repair getting approved. It took a couple of days and that took a little but slower than it should have been. Maybe that's just normal for something like this and they probably would have given me a loaner vehicle if I needed one, but that wasn’t really a problem because I have other vehicles that I could use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car LLC?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Protect My Car’s mileage limits were higher and I decided to work with them. The sales rep was very personable and it was like she and I were friends. The package I signed up for is working well for me and the warranty is extremely valuable. I needed an engine and Protect My Car helped me out. At that time, I was unemployed and it was awesome that they paid half for the service as well as the engine.

Protect My Car response
Thanks for those comments. We appreciate your taking your time to provide them. You are right, too. When that first big expensive repair happens, especially on a holiday or on vacation, and Protect My Car takes care of it for you that is when you know you made a wise choice to protect yourself and your budget. That is what gives you good peace of mind.
We were very glad to have helped you with the engine replacement. Best part is that we will be here the next time you need us as well.

Thank you again for those very encouraging comments.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Protect My Car has good reviews where I come form and I decided to go with them. All my questions were answered by the rep and he explained the coverage to me. It was a good conversation and experience with him. I had service for getting an oil change and once I took the car to the dealership, I called Protect My Car’s customer service and they gave me the information that I had to get to the dealership. From there, they did everything.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for those comments. We really appreciate them. We do work hard to make sure that with one phone call you can get towed in, activate rental car benefits and get fast, efficient claims service, all with low monthly premiums tailored to fit your budget. That’s what we call good peace of mind. We are very happy that our company, staff and coverage has given you that. Best of all, we will be here to assist you when you next need help with your vehicle. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

Protect My Car was something that I was looking forward to getting. It was a good coverage for one, and they make sure everything is right. Everyone that I’ve talked to has been nice, and customer service is wonderful. I recommend anyone to them.

Protect My Car response

We cannot thank you enough for the great comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. We do work very hard to make sure the policy is affordable, and that policyholders get the kind of help they need when they need help.

Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed Protect My Car, but I’m going to have to cancel my coverage because I wrecked my car, and I haven’t got another one yet. I heard about them through one of games that I play on the internet. And I thoroughly enjoyed them because the coverage I had, they say it’s for half the labor-and-parts cost of repairs, and I have used them.

I was extremely happy with how easy it was. I just called. I even got to tow to the Coyote dealership, and the repair was done. I used Protect My Car three times on my Coyote before I wrecked it, and I always had pleasant people to talk to on the phone when I was making the claim. The dealership at Coyote told me it was the best extended warranty they had ever worked with. I was happy with it. I would probably get it back when I do get another car. I took my little book that I got in and gave it to the dealership to let them have the numbers to call. Everything was always approved for repair as soon as they talk to them, and they had done a test to see what was wrong with my car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policy holders good peace of mind.

We are very sorry to hear about your car. We hope you find another one that you like real soon. We'll be here, of course, to help you with coverage on the new vehicle.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Thanks again for your comments. We appreciate them.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

Protect My Car was more hungry for my business so that made me feel good. They would try to do everything to satisfy me and the purchase experience was real nice. I like that for claims, I cover half and Protect My Car would cover the other half. The good thing about it also is that Protect My Car would pay for BMW parts. A lot of companies wanna buy aftermarket stuff to put on your car. But Protect My Car will buy the original part as long as a fair price is given for it. The only problem with Protect My Car is that when it was actually time to pay, there were certain things that they didn't pay.

I needed some sealant in mine because I had some oil leaks and what Protect My Car said was more along the lines of, "If it's wet, we cover. But if it's dry we don't," That was more or less within the engine part of it. The repair was pretty expensive and Protect My Car only covered so much. I was responsible for the rest. Altogether, it came out to be like $9,000 and Protect My Car only covered maybe $3,000 of it. But next time, I know the repair won't be that expensive. I'll get the full breakdown of it. That aside, I like the service with Protect My Car. Everything is going well with the warranty so far and the claims process goes real nice and easy. You call them and tell them what’s going on, and you’re good to go.

Protect My Car Company Information