Protect My Car
4.03/5

Protect My Car

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Protect My Car provides mechanical breakdown and maintenance coverage for your vehicle by offering both maintenance plans and extended auto warranties. Maintenance plans cover oil changes, tire rotations, and up to 50% off on mechanical repair costs. Extended auto warranty plans cover vehicles up to ten years old or newer that have up to 125,000 miles – keeping your vehicle covered far beyond your manufacturer's warranty plan.

Extended auto warranty plans cover labor and parts cost of your mechanical failures and all repairs are paid with our corporate credit card account, so your only out-of-pocket expense is a $100 deductible. All extended auto warranty plans include 24/7 Roadside Assistance, which can be used for tow services when your vehicle breaks down or runs out of gas. They will also reimburse rental car expenses if the labor time for your repairs takes longer than 4 hours.

Call today for more information on the Ambassador maintenance plans. Claims adjusters help you every step of the way with a hassle-free claims process. Call today for a free, no-obligation quote.

Customers set up their contract using the no-fee payment plan. Small monthly payments can be made for as long as 24 to 42 months, making coverage affordable for everyone. With our no-fee payment plan, the cost for coverage is less than $2 per day.

Call today and activate your policy with as little as $99 down. All customers have a full 30-day money back guarantee.

Protect My Car LLC Video
Protect My Car LLC Gallery (1)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

2445 Protect My Car Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

When I purchased my warranty from Protect My Car, the rep who assisted me was great. Since then, my experience so far has been good, too. Recently, I did the routine oil change and the process went very well. I'm also about to file a claim for some mechanical failure.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

My car was an ’03, which was old. The service Protect My Car was offering included three free oil changes, roadside assistance, and some free tire rotations. I thought it was worth it. We got the purchasing all done in 20 minutes. It was a one-phone call process. They asked me a couple of questions, like how long do I drive and if I am in school. Moreover, my interaction with their customer service reps was a good experience. They always sound happy to help.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

Protect My Car is better than the warranty I had. The representative talked real good sense about the process. I used it one time when I had my oil change and the service was pretty good. It’s pretty fast and quick. My knowledge since I’ve been with it, I enjoyed and liked it that’s why I kept it.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

I've had Protect My Car before and I went back to them again. The rep told me about the services and what I was getting and their knowledgeable information that they had about Protect My Car. When I needed to get my car towed, Motor Club came out and did the work. But when I needed to get my car towed again, I had to go through a lot of figuring out if somebody actually had came out or not. So, I ended up using my car insurance roadside because I didn’t really have the time to go through that whole deal. That was one bad interaction, but it didn't stop me from wanting to come back. I definitely saved money with Protect My Car. I've filed a few claims when I had the other vehicle signed up with them, and then I filed one claim with my new car. They had to do something on my transmission and it worked out great. They also gave me three free oil changes, and I've already used two of those this year.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Everything went great when I purchased the warranty from Protect My Car. It was nice and smooth. I had to file a claim for my truck and it worked out great. Protect My Car is a good deal. My experience with them has been real good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car LLC?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

When I talked to Protect My Car's representative, I really liked what he was saying at the time. So, I decided to sign up with them and I have them for about five months now. One time, I went to get the oil changed and that's the only time I’ve had any dealings with them. But so far, everything’s okay.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Protect My Car sounded like a good deal, so I went with them. Their vehicle protection specialists were professional and knowledgeable. I used them once, and they could not do what they said they could not do. I love them because they do not blow smoke. When I took my vehicle to the shop, the process was smooth and quick. My experience with this warranty provider was great.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

My car is an older model vehicle and it was getting up in the mileage. I wanted to make sure I had some coverage warranty on it in case something goes wrong with my motor, air conditioner, transmission, and other minor things. Protect My Car reps have been up to par. When I called in and needed some assistance, they assisted me. So everything has been going good. It is a good quality to have, especially if you got a older model vehicle and your manufacturer warranty has ran out on it. It could, however, be a little cheaper. Still, I already recommended them and it is a good thing I referred it to my father-in-law in Atlanta.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I purchased a service contract for my vehicle as I needed some help with the payments to get things fixed. The rep from Protect My Car that sold me the plan was very professional and I had good interaction with him. I have dealt with their customer service reps as well and they too were professional. The only problem I had was that I was on the phone for a long time waiting, and it’s like that every time. But overall, my experience has been good. When I had to do a claim, the process was done in an hour. I went to the shop, they looked at the vehicle and told me what I needed, and the shop called Protect My Car. They paid their side and I paid my side and went on with it. I would tell people to get Protect My Car too.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I have a Honda Accord and I'd like to get a lot of miles of it, so I got an extended coverage from Protect My car. I've filed a claim with them and it went well. I went there, gave my customer number, and they put it in the system. The lady got in touch with everybody and they received their money. It was good on my part. However, I cancelled it last because because I got a better offer. While Protect My Car is good, I did not like that I pay so much down and they only pay half of the cost. With this coverage I got now, their monthly bill is a little bit more but they pay all.

Protect My Car Company Information