Get Pricing

4.4/5 (341 ratings)

About Protect My Car

Protect My Car is a premier vehicle service contract provider. The company's goal is to eliminate the worry of being financially responsible for an expensive mechanical breakdown. With a Protect My Car extended auto warranty, you don’t have to worry about being fully burdened with the cost of a covered repair.

Pros

• Specialized plan for older cars
  • Low down payment
  • Long payment plan

Cons

• Not offered in all states
  • Mileage limits on lower side

Bottom Line

Protect My Car warranties cover vehicles up to 10 years old with up to 125,000 miles and include flexible payment plans and a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can transfer the policy if you choose to sell your car.

Protect My Car Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

The reps answered everything on point. Another thing is Protect My Car paid for my first three oil changes and the other ones never offered that. Getting an oil change was simple too. I just pulled right up, then I told the shop who I was with. They called them and verified everything. Protect My Car stood up to their word so far as I've been going. I’ve just been with them two months, but everything is looking good. I recommend folks. A lot of cars have over 200,000 miles and since they're the only one accepting it right now, they're a good way to go.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much. Unfortunately, you are correct, and many consumers with higher mileage vehicles find it almost impossible to qualify for coverage with most companies. Protect My Car is always happy to help. We are also delighted to have covered your oil changes and will be here again when you need us the most. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

The customer service was excellent, and I like the rate that Protect My Car gave me. It fitted my budget. They cover all major components on the car and also give three free oil changes a year and two tire rotations. I like that. I used the warranty to get an oil change last week and I didn't have any problems on my car. They took care of it for me. It was easy. The only problem I have with them is when I call sometimes, they say there’s a five-minute hold or I can leave my number for them to call back. I already did that twice, and they never called me back.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for the 4-Star Review! Protect My Car is delighted to have assisted with your oil change. Our apologies for the inconvenience due by our callback system. We are currently investigating the cause of the issue and will resolve that very soon. We strive to provide the best customer experience in the industry and we will work hard to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The enrollment experience was good and I got a free oil change done, which was convenient. I go to the dealership whenever it's time for me to get an oil change. The dealership calls Protect My Car, speaks with a representative, and through the policy that I have, I could get free oil changes. I'm satisfied with everything, so far.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect my Car is a positive one and that the whole process gives you great peace of mind. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The reps were so friendly and helpful. The first guy I spoke with who sold me the plan kept calling to make sure that I didn't change my mind and to make sure the plan was what I wanted. He was really nice and patient. I enjoy Protect My Car. They are doing a great job. Every question that I have, they answer, especially with the oil change which I got today. They were quick and handled everything decently.

Protect My Car response

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission to provide outstanding service and needed help to all policyholders. We are very glad the policy, our staff, and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Protect My Car had an easy process. I got an oil change and tire rotation for my 2012 Toyota Corolla LE. Everything went lovely.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. We appreciate them very much. Thank you for joining the Protect My Car family. We are delighted you did.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

My friend had CarShield and they promised her certain things were covered when they weren't. When I got to Protect My Car, I was looking at it and said, "Crap Protect, I'm just gonna call the man." And he told me that everything that would be covered is covered. I just put the warranty to the test when I got an oil change.

Customer service is beautiful. I recommend them so much so that I referred eight people to them and everybody loved it.

My husband's car's air conditioning needed to be fixed and true to their word, Protect My Car paid for it. He only had to pay 25% of a 1000+ deal. I didn't have to do anything. The techs called Protect My Car who ten gave them some type of number and that was it. I went back and I had the techs give me some windshield fluid and it was all free. I'm very satisfied with this company. That's why when they take my money, I don't have a problem. Though they billed me twice this month, I'm sure it's just a typo. With a warranty, I don't have to worry about something breaking down. Also, Protect My Car has roadside service. They're doing good with me and I don't want anybody else.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. We want to end each day knowing we have helped a lot of people with vehicle problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that. We are pleased that our company, staff, and coverage have given you peace of mind. Best of all, we will be here to assist you when you next need help with your vehicle. Thank you again for your comments and for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Protect My Car got me situated and everything was professional. They looked out for me. I had my car cut off on me on my way home one day. I had it towed to the dealership and they did a lot of work. I called Protect My Car and they called the dealership. The total bill was $1,100 and my warranty took care of 600 some dollars of it. Protect My Car is highly recommended. I've been telling my friends and family about it. I suggest that everybody get it for real.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words, and we appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect my Car is a positive one and that the whole process gives you great peace of mind. Thank you, too, for referring folks to us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Please let us know who you have referred so we can thank you by sending you a MasterCard gift card. Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I had some issues with the lights coming on on my dash. We have brought the vehicle in a few times a couple of times in the last couple of months and the techs had to change the shocks and springs in the rear. Protect My Car covered half of that. Also, my radiator and thermostat got changed out. The techs verified that Protect My Car was going to cover things and then they charged me half the price. I like the process. The only problem I have is when the techs try to call and it takes them an hour to get a hold of somebody at Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

We apologize for any delays that you may have experienced and are sorry to hear you were disappointed for any reason. We understand it is frustrating to have to wait, so we strive to make every transaction hassle-free. Unfortunately, there are times when our call volume is higher than expected, but we are confident that recently implemented changes will decrease the average hold time for better service. We strive to provide peace of mind during stressful breakdowns, so we apologize for any inconveniences caused to you, so please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Loyalty Department for further assistance. We thank you for your comments and for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Protect My Car sounded like a good deal and I needed it for my car. Anytime I need something, customer service was right on it. I used the warranty when I had to fix my alternator. The claim process went smoothly and Protect My Car had everything together before I got back there. I also turned in some oil change papers but I haven't received anything back. Other than that, everything has been pretty good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experiences with Protect My Car. We are delighted to have helped you with your recent alternator repair, and we look forward to assisting you in the future when you need help. A specialist attempted to contact you regarding your oil change reimbursement but had to leave a voicemail. You should receive your reimbursement check very soon. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer, and please don’t hesitate to contact Loyalty if you have any questions or concerns

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Protect My Car paid for 40%. The process so far is all right. It's better to have some type of insurance instead of paying a full repair bill. But, as it's advertised, I'm only supposed to pay a downpayment and the warranty cuts the cost to 40%. It doesn't tell me that I have to use aftermarket parts. If we want to replace with good parts that came for the car name, we have to pay for it out of pocket. Protect my Car won't even pay for the difference on the part.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Protect My Car. You are correct, it is always better to have coverage than to pay the full cost for repairs. After reviewing your account, you do have our Ambassador 50/50 plan and in your policy booklet, at the top of page 11, there is a paragraph that details the use of OEM vs aftermarket parts. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty. Thank you for being a valued Protect My Car customer.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

The rep who signed me up called me a few times and broke the coverage down. He explained everything and asked me to give Protect My Car a try. I was a little concerned and also, it takes a while for them to pick up. But I love the service and I've been telling a few people at work about them. Two weeks ago, my truck messed up. I just had to pay the deductible and Protect My Car got it fixed. But they took care of the bill before I even paid and they left the balance which was the $100 something deductible.

They really shocked me. They're better than what I thought they were gonna be. They're better than what I thought they were gonna be. This warranty is a lot cheaper than getting insurance at the dealership. It's two separate payments instead of having the warranty included in the car payment but that's better 'cause competition is out there. You can always change but I ain't planning on going anywhere.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

The first guy I spoke to at PMC when I ended up getting the service was great. But when I was trying to go get an oil change, it was really confusing. The reps told me that I had to call in and then when I called in, they said that the repair shop has to call in. It was way more confusing than I thought it should be and the repair shop was really annoyed. They've been polite, it's just the system was confusing. The second time I went to go get an oil change, I called just to make sure. I called the shop owner and it was a little bit easier.

The other thing I didn't like is that when I first got it, they didn't quite explain wear and tear so well, especially if you're just a regular consumer that doesn't quite know about all that stuff. They highlight the great things, but they don't tell you that they're not gonna pay for wear and tear specifically. When I had some things in my car that I needed to take care of, the shop called and they were told PMC don't do wear and tear and it's not covered. I ended up paying like 1,200. Also, they only cover half of the stuff that they do cover. And it's only covered for certain miles and certain years and if I were to up the miles and years, I would be paying closer to like four grand. I don't think it is as helpful as they play it out to be with the terms that they have and in the end, it's not as convenient as I thought it was. I'm gonna be canceling it because it’s just ridiculous.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experiences with Protect My Car. We are delighted to know that your most recent oil change was less complicated. Our apologies if you found your customer OR claims experience with Protect My Car confusing or unsatisfactory, as we strive to provide the best service in the industry. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

It's hard to get ahold of someone to take my claims. I would like a list of the garages and dealerships that take Protect My Car. I had a hard time finding somebody that would take my claim and I had to go through a lot of people. But other than that, the service is fine with me.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to comment AND for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any delay that you experienced and are thrilled that you spoke with our specialist. Don't forget to check your email for the list of repair facilities that were found in your area. Please don't hesitate to contact Customer Loyalty with any other questions or concerns. Thank you again for your comments and for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

It was a very pleasant interaction with the rep when I first purchased a service contract but I do recall, she offered free tires in the package. I told her there was another company that was offering tire coverage for a limited amount of time so she offered me that. But then when I got my policy, it didn't include tire coverage. I spoke to a representative and they said they don't offer it. I thought I would be paying for something but I didn't wind up having it. It would’ve been helpful.

I had one claim recently and the process was different from what I experienced before, but it went through pretty smooth. I took my car to the dealer and I let them know that I was covered under Protect My Car. They thought it was like a rinky-dink place. They had never heard of it. The mechanic wasn't familiar with how they worked but the process went through pretty good. I just had to sign some paperwork and forwarded it over to the dealer once they did the work so that Protect My Car can authorize payment and they did. The dealership said Protect My Car is a good company. The guy said he has dealt with a lot other companies and this one is pretty easy. He thought that there were gonna be some issues, but everything went through fine.

One thing, though, is I had to rush out to the dealership with the paperwork in hand when I left work on Friday. They were saying that if it had been a Saturday, I wouldn't have been able to get my car back until Monday or Tuesday because there were no representatives working on the weekend to approve any work that they did. I wound up getting my car back on Saturday, which was fine. But I didn't want to go a whole weekend without my car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experiences with Protect My Car, and our apologies for the inconvenience of being supplied with misinformation regarding your tires. We currently do not offer tire replacement; however, we pay for oil changes and tire rotations. We are also very thrilled that you did have a great customer and claims experience when PMC assisted with your suspension repairs, so thank you again for your comments. Please reach out to Loyalty with any questions or concerns you may have.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

The signup process was easy. Protect My Car gave me a lot of information. It was a gentleman when I first got started. They signed me up for a platinum package. They cover everything. I signed up one, then I signed up the other. It was a smooth process. It takes a long time to get somebody on the phone to pay for it sometimes. But they get on it once you get somebody on the phone. They come out if they need to and check the car. I put in a few claims where I had some issues where I went back and forth, and they rectified it and got back with me. It would be beneficial to add more staff, because it's a heavy call volume throughout the day versus in the morning. Other than that, they pretty much take care of me. Especially compared to other people that I know have dealt with car warranties, third party, and they haven't had a good experience. So, I've been blessed.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We understand it is frustrating to have to wait, so we strive to make every transaction hassle-free. Unfortunately, there are times when our call volume is higher than expected, which, in turn, can cause longer wait times. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. We want to end each day knowing we have helped many people with vehicle problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Protect My Car should revamp some of the things that they cover because my oil pan was worn out and that should be covered. I paid $59 a month and nothing ever went wrong with my car. They could have gone ahead and cover that oil pan plug. It's just not fair sometimes. Also, my mother couldn’t get the deal that I have so she was upset about it because she really wanted to switch over.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Protect My Car. We understand it is frustrating when everything is not covered as expected and apologize for that inconvenience. After reviewing your claim, we found that the drain plug was either severely worn out or over-tightened, which caused it to crack. Regrettably, that is not considered a mechanical breakdown issue so is not covered under any of our plans. Please have your mother cal us again, and we will provide her with a new quote. And while it may not be the same plan that you have, her plan will be the best that we have for her vehicle. We strive to provide peace of mind during stressful breakdowns, so we apologize for any inconveniences caused to you. Thank you again for your comments.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

The reps were super nice, which made me stick with Protect My Car. So far, I've used them for tire rotation.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those comments. We appreciate your choosing Protect My Car, and we know you'll save a ton of money with the benefits provided by your coverage. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

The individual I spoke with on the phone was trying to be facetious. I asked questions about the policies and procedures, and my first question was if the warranty was a bumper-to-bumper. He said that there was nothing that was bumper-to-bumper. I told him that it’s the term that most people use. I know it doesn’t cover the bumper but from the front to the back type situation. He proceeded to say that there is no such thing and it doesn’t cover my bumper. So, I didn’t appreciate that. Then, I asked what the total price was. I told him that maybe I want to pay it all as opposed to paying monthly payments. He said that there’s no way I’d be able to pay it up. I still purchased the warranty so it had nothing to do with the rep. I wanted that on my car and from the explanation or the things that I finally got out of him. I made him read it all to me. I know he wasn’t happy when we finished, but he learned something.

I still have the service and I’m okay with it. Everybody I spoke with since then has been wonderful. I finally used it maybe two weeks ago and it went wonderfully well. I had to have my motor mount repaired and there was a piece that the mechanic told me that had to be added on, and it wasn’t covered. That should’ve been covered because it was part of the mount but maybe I didn’t understand the mechanic. I’m okay with it and I got it done. The mechanic place and the representatives were fine but the person who sold me the policy was not anybody who impressed me. I told him exactly what I thought about him and his customer service skills, and that he needed to do a little better than he was doing. He needs to listen. I explained to him that I've been doing this and customer service is very important.

I have been a customer service representative for the majority of my career and it’s in the way you talk to people, answer them and allow them to ask questions. If you’re good, I wanna speak to your supervisor because I wanna compliment you. If you’re bad, I’m gonna do to you what you think you would. But other than that, I’ve had no issues with Protect My Car. I love it. My battery died on me and they came out and did that. I’ve said to a lot of people that they need to get the warranty. It’s worth having.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible and we are very sorry if you have ever experienced anything other than excellent service. We want to end each day knowing we have helped a lot of people with vehicle problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that. Thank you for being a Protect My Car valued customer, and please don’t hesitate to contact Loyalty if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

So far, Protect My Car has been good.

Protect My Car response

Terrific comment. Short and to the point. Thank you very much for that. It is nice to know that you can get an excellent customer experience and claims process with just one phone call when you have a problem with your vehicle. That’s what we call good peace of mind. Thanks again for your comment. We appreciate it very much.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I had an oil change and tire rotation done on my car and it went awesome with Protect My Car. I didn't have to pay a deductible because I got their best plan.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

It was time for an oil change and the reps said they had never heard of Protect My car before. We had to call them and told the rep to talk to them. After he finished talking to them, he was glad to do it for us. Whatever it was they told him, he believed it and was glad to do it for us. Everything is going well and I love Protect My Car.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I've gotten two oil changes so far and I've had to get a roadside service and Protect My Car helped me out a lot. But I would like if they had services like tune-ups to see if everything in my car is good and working well. Other than that, their service is good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments on your experiences with Protect My Car. We are thrilled that your plan has helped so much. Our policies are intended to help our customers with mechanical breakdowns, which are almost always unexpected and very costly. Adding additional maintenance services to a policy would make the monthly cost of the policy too expensive for most people, especially for those on a budget. We are looking at starting a maintenance program that could be added to a plan, however, that concept is still in the early stages. Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

The rep was pleasant, and when my time is up, I will continue with Protect My Car. When we had a problem with the radiator, the claim process was good. We paid half, and they paid half.

Protect My Car response

Great comments and we thank you for providing them. Good peace of mind is what this coverage is all about. We are very happy to have been able to help with your radiator repair. It really makes sense to protect yourself against these costly repairs. The best part is, we are here to help you the next time you need us as well. Thanks again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

The rep called me and got the information on the type of car that I drove. She explained to me that if I needed work done to my car, they would send the voucher and give me a card then all I'd do is show the card to the auto mechanic, and the auto mechanic would call Protect My Car and work out the payments. There would be no out-of-pocket expense to me. That was one thing that kind of piqued my interest.

I made a slight mistake and put half a pint of steering fluid where the transmission fluid went. When I was driving and I was going out of town with a friend, my car started making a smell. We pulled over to check everything. The oil was low, so we thought that it may have just poured over the boiler, then we put the oil back. As we were driving, the engine light didn’t come on till I got to my homeboy’s house. He knows a little bit more about cars. When I explained to him what happened, he said that I needed to drain out the transmission.

We went to Advance Auto. They checked it and ran all the codes. The guy told me that I just needed two parts to the transmission and once I put those, then everything will be cool. Then we took it to another friend’s house and he checked my car. I drained the steering fluid that was in the transmission and put brand new transmission fluid in. He told me to make sure I would drive slow when going home, so that’s what I did.

I waited 30 days and took the car to the dealership to get it looked at. Protect My Car was going to do it with Reliable Transmission Service, but for some odd reason, when the inspector came out, he decided that he wouldn't let them do it because I didn't have paperwork of when it was last serviced, so they didn't want to bother with me. I told him the car was given to me by my sister. I had not had it serviced outside of taking and getting inspections like putting oil. Then he kept asking how long the transmission was. I told him that my brother just put that in there before I got it. Matter of fact, the day he got the new transmission put in there was the day that the warranty was about to turn out so the transmission was new. Then the guy told me that I needed one, but I couldn’t afford that. I also never got any information on that.

My car is old and so it got a lot of mileage on it. That might another issue too. But I explained that to the lady in the beginning. When I'm talking to the females, I get through and understand. But when I talked to this guy, he kept asking the same questions. I just made that little mistake and apparently, that caused a problem and it kind of hurt me because I was counting on Protect My Car to fix the problem.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experiences with Protect My Car. While we understand your frustrations, we do abide by industry-standard coverage requirements. These requirements are that every customer maintains and services their vehicles in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines, with verifiable receipts. We apologize that we were unable to cover your transmission repairs; however, a review of your claim does indicate that service records were not able to be provided by you for verification of maintenance. We regret that we were unable to keep your valued business, but please don’t hesitate to contact Loyalty if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

We had a claim where the transmission was replaced. Protect My Car paid half, and we paid half. Then we had one more on the truck just the last month and we thought the air conditioner system needed freon. We took it to a gentleman in Cameron and it was about $69, $70, and we paid that. But then, it wasn't that, so we ended up finding another car place and sent it to the gentleman there. He found the problem and he filed a claim on it. He got his money and we paid him what we owed him. We've had really good luck with Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with your recent repairs, and we look forward to assisting you in the future when you need help. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I was having a problem with the ignition switch. When the mechanic reached out to Protect My Car, they responded and they contacted me to let me know what was going on and they replaced it. Everything's been going great so far.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with your recent repair, and we look forward to assisting you in the future when you need help. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

When I had an issue, I took the car in to the company and they called Protect My Car. Then Protect My Car called me to confirm and to let me know what they were going to pay. They paid 75%.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are delighted to have helped you with the recent suspension repair and glad we saved you so much money. That’s what a good policy is supposed to do. We look forward to helping you in the future when you need help. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Protect My Car was better than what I had previously. I had it for about three or four years and they did what they were supposed to do when I filed claims.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those comments. That is exactly what we like to hear. In fact, giving our customers overall peace of mind is our number one goal around here. Thank you very much for letting us know we are meeting that goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Protect My Car is a great service. The rep was helpful.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. We want to end each day knowing we have helped a lot of people with vehicle problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

We liked what Protect My Car's platinum package. The rep was very informative about what I asked her. She gave me knowledge on everything. I've already told eight people that Protect My Car is good.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. Thank you, too, for referring folks to us. And remember to make sure they provide your name and phone number when they sign up because if you referred someone to us who gets a policy, we say thank you by sending you a Visa gift card. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you. Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Protect My Car Company Information