Call toll free
4.08/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Protect My Car provides mechanical breakdown and maintenance coverage for your vehicle by offering both maintenance plans and extended auto warranties. Maintenance plans cover oil changes, tire rotations, and up to 50% off on mechanical repair costs. Extended auto warranty plans cover vehicles up to ten years old or newer that have up to 125,000 miles – keeping your vehicle covered far beyond your manufacturer's warranty plan.

Extended auto warranty plans cover labor and parts cost of your mechanical failures and all repairs are paid with our corporate credit card account, so your only out-of-pocket expense is a $100 deductible. All extended auto warranty plans include 24/7 Roadside Assistance, which can be used for tow services when your vehicle breaks down or runs out of gas. They will also reimburse rental car expenses if the labor time for your repairs takes longer than 4 hours.

Call today for more information on the Ambassador maintenance plans. Claims adjusters help you every step of the way with a hassle-free claims process. Call today for a free, no-obligation quote.

Customers set up their contract using the no-fee payment plan. Small monthly payments can be made for as long as 24 to 42 months, making coverage affordable for everyone. With our no-fee payment plan, the cost for coverage is less than $2 per day.

Call today and activate your policy with as little as $99 down. All customers have a full 30-day money back guarantee.

Protect My Car LLC Video
ABBB Rating
View More View More

Protect My Car Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I had to take my car into the Ford dealership in August because it was doing this little jerking thing and shaking. Ford had to order some parts, which was the delay, but everything went well. The problem had something to do with the water pump, the tension belt and timing belt, and some components in the engine. I talked to Protect My Car's rep, checking on my car and making sure that everything was moving, and they did a wonderful job. They let me know what the process was. I didn’t understand why my car was in the shop for three weeks, but they only covered it for one week, and the rep broke it down to me. He was a very nice gentleman. He helped me understand that it was pretty much on Ford to take care of me from that point. And Ford took care of me and put me in a rental until I got my car back.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent repair and we look forward to helping you in the future when you need help.
Please call us anytime you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help out.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I thought Protect My Car was gonna benefit me. But the times that I've called, once, when I came to Jiffy Lube, they don't accept Protect My Car anymore 'cause they said something about not being paid timely. The other thing is when I tried to get my car repair for a starter issue, Protect My Car didn't cover that either. It seems like what they cover is very small for the premium that they charge. That's why I canceled it. Then when I did that, they were still charging me twice a month for five months. So, I filed a dispute against them. I'm just not pleased with their service. The representatives were professional but they couldn't resolve the issue. Protect My Car wasn't able to provide coverage.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We regret that you did not have a positive experience with Protect My Car.
To answer your question, we actually have a corporate account with Jiffy Lube. Some independent operators choose to charge their customers more than the agreed upon corporate they are supposed to charge our customers. We were happy that we could work this out with that shop and get them paid that day for the oil change. You should always call the claims administrator and let them work out the issue with the shop. There is no reason you should feel you have to do that yourself.
Yes, you were billed twice each month, one for each contract you had in force.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I knew I needed to get something done because my wife passed away and things came up. I couldn't afford any major repairs and I had to do something and I went with the first company, which was Protect My Car. I'm stuck with them until my contract runs out or I sell my truck but everything has been going great. Right after I first got my stuff, I had a lot of trouble with my car because of where I was living. The mud and the water in the road were tearing up the undercarriage of the truck but I moved and I haven’t had any trouble with it. Protect My Car took care of everything for me when it was being done and got the payments made on time, and all I had to do was come up with my deductibles, which was a lot easier than dealing with the whole process. One of these days, I'm gonna figure out how to use the $100 month bonuses I got.

In submitting claims though, there were times when even my mechanics would have to spend 45 minutes to an hour on hold because Protect My Car has enough business and not enough telephone operators. But I do that with my telephone and nobody has enough help. When you get a customer who just wants to keep asking questions and talk all day, you can't hang up on them. It’s one of the things you gotta put up with these days because everybody's gone technical instead of just having a human answer the phone, but it's understandable.

Protect My Car response
Great comments, and we thank you for providing them. Good peace of mind is what this coverage is all about. We are very happy to have been able to help you with the repair to your vehicle. It really makes sense to protect yourself against these very expensive repairs.
The best part is, we are here to help you the next time you need us as well.

Thanks again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I got a service contract for my aging vehicle to extend the warranty on it, and I went with Protect My Car for their products and services. And the pricing seemed good. I called and talked to the agent, and the explanations were clear and easy enough to understand that it made sense to buy the service. I've had them since February and I had an oil change during that time, and they covered all of it. I'm very satisfied.

Protect My Car response

Thank you once again for providing your experience with Protect My Car. We appreciate that very much We know you will find us attentive to your needs and the coverage will save you a terrific amount of money. That is what good coverage is supposed to do.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I was calling a different provider to get some information but Protect My Car had an ad for a service contract so while I was on hold, I thought I’d inquire about it and ended up getting it since it sounded like a good deal. And the reason why I decided to stay was because I was told that they cover preexisting stuff, where other companies don’t.

Their rep went over the plan information and there was a lot more than what was explained ’cause it’s quite a bit. I had to speak with several sales reps ‘cause I had an issue with the Nissan dealer for my daughter's car. I've taken it twice, ‘cause when I originally picked it up, it still wasn’t fixed. So, then when I took it back, they wanted to charge me a ridiculous amount of money. And after talking with them and with the manager, because everything was recorded, I was able to bring the price down because it was just their lack of communication and misdiagnosis.

Protect My Car helped me out in paying for some of it even though it wasn’t a covered part, because of how things were going. They were great because I feel like whenever I have an issue, I typically just get blown off or passed along, but Protect My Car did good about returning my call. One time, we got disconnected and they called me right back. And if they didn’t know the answer, they would check and call me back. I never felt like I was blown off or put aside. It was an ongoing issue for months and they were just very helpful. So, they definitely went above and beyond to help with that.

Now, my daughter can drive the car. The only issue that I'm having now is that the car still has a small leak, which if they put in a new transmission and engine, it shouldn’t have a leak at all. But I have to take it back to the Nissan dealer they're the ones that did the original work. This would be third time and I'm at the point where I just don’t trust them. But according to Protect My Car, that’s the only option I have or pay for it out-of-pocket and send it somewhere else which at this point, I would rather do that because as this would be the third time Nissan would have this car, I should get it back in a reasonable condition and everything should be in top shape.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking time to provide your comments. We appreciate that very much. We are very pleased to have helped you with the recent repair and glad we saved you so much money. That’s what a good policy is supposed to do. We look forward to helping you in the future when you need help. Thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect My Car LLC?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I was told that Protect My Car would do anything for me if my car was to break down. I could take it to any shop and I wouldn’t have to worry about paying for anything. Those expectations weren’t met. My truck broke down and I took it to somewhere, and the only thing they were willing to pay for was half of my brake system, and I would have to pay the other half. But there were three things that were wrong with my vehicle and they said it was wear and tear.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We do record all sales calls and maintain those records to make sure that all agents are totally honest and upfront with all customers regarding their coverage. As with all customers. our agent explained that the Elite coverage you chose allows you to chose any licensed shop to handle mechanical repairs, that the coverage reduces mechanical repairs by 50%, pays for recommended oil changes and tire rotations, provides benefits for towing, roadside assistance and rental car expenses.

Each customer is provided a coverage booklet that explains the coverage in clear, easy to understand terms. Every customer has a full thirty days to review the coverage and decide whether the coverage is right for them.

If you will review the coverage booklet you will see why the brake system you had repaired was covered, but the spark plugs and other tune up items were not covered. We are glad that the coverage saved you over $400.00 on just this one repair after only having the coverage for two months. It has already saved you more than twice what you have spent on the coverage. That is how good coverage is supposed to work.

We regret, again, that despite the agents explanation of the coverage and the written terms of coverage in the coverage booklet, you still had different expectations. Please do not hesitate to call anytime you have any questions about your coverage. We will be happy to help you.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Protect My Car was the first one I saw when I googled extended warranty, and the guy I spoke with to get enrolled was really cool. I've had coverage for about 3 months now and I already used them for oil change service. When I had that, only the oil change folks spoke with them and I didn’t speak to them. However, the way the oil change thing goes can go a little smoothly ‘cause I sat there and waited for a long time. And whatever went on in that conversation, it took a long time ‘cause they were on hold. Except for that, the coverage is cool and I like it. Everything is going smooth so far and I would recommend Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your review and for choosing Protect My Car to help you protect your car and your budget. We appreciate that very much and we know you'll save a ton of money with this coverage. We do apologize for the hold time during your oil change. We do appreciate your patience.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Customer for almost 3 years no problem. Found earlier this year no coverage. Was told 2 conflicting reasons neither true. Was told to pay 153 to resume. Need 100 waived. Not my fault. Love to come back. Good company.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. Since you were more than two months behind in premium payments, your contract was terminated. rather than charge you those past due premiums and late fees, we feel it would be better to simply qualify your vehicle for new coverage. Those are not conflicting statements. We do not want to have you continue a contract that is significantly past due, but we are willing to consider issuing a new contract to you. That would mean you only have to pay a down payment on a new contract rather than pay two months premiums plus late fees to reactivate your old contract.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I got a call from Protect My Car, and it sounded like it was a good deal. However, I found out that it really wasn't. The salesman left out a lot of things. He said that I would pay the $100-a-month fee and if anything goes wrong with my vehicle, they would pay 50%. They never told me there was gonna be a $500 deductible. When people file claims to a reputable warranty company, that company would send people out to check what is going on with the vehicle. That never happened with Protect My Car.

I took my vehicle to three different people and they never told me that if the job requires so many hours of labor, Protect My Car only pays for 9 hours. That was not how it was told to me. The rep said that if they cover it, I pay half the cost and Protect My Car would pay the other half. I paid $300 just for oil change. I get oil changes for $45 on my car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. We regret that you feel our agent was not clear. As your agent told you, the coverage reduces your repair costs by 50%. Your share of the repair, the remaining 50%, is your deductible. We are not sure what portion of that was unclear to you, but in simple terms, you still have to pay half of the repair cost once the coverage has reduced your repair costs by 50%.

On the recent repair, you saved over $700.00. With the two oil changes the coverage paid for, you saved a total of $800.00 in just the first two months you had the coverage. Since the premiums you paid during that time were under $300.00, you saved $500.00 with this coverage in just two months.

We do not go out and inspect vehicles before issuing coverage. Insurance companies will do so to prevent fraud, but reputable service contract companies, like ours, take our customer's word for the condition of their vehicles. We pay claims upon breakdowns so that customers, like you, are saving more with the coverage than the coverage costs them.

We are very glad the coverage worked so well for you. Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Protect My Car was referred to me from my dealership. The rep was very pleasant and very helpful. I'm very satisfied with my package. I got peace of mind knowing if anything would happen to my car, it would be taken care of. I will recommend them to anybody.

Protect My Car response
Thanks for your comments and for choosing Protect My Car.

Thank you also for providing your experience with Protect My Car. We appreciate that very much. We know you will find us attentive to your needs and the coverage will save you a terrific amount of money. That is what good coverage is supposed to do.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Protect My Car claim's process was great. They came and got my car towed to the mechanic shop. They paid what they were supposed to pay. And they paid half of my expenses for my mechanic.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We have shared those comments with all our departments to let them know how much their efforts are helping our policyholders when they need that help.
Our goal is to give every policy holder good peace of mind. Great rates, towing, rental car benefits, fast claims processing and the personal touch are just some of the ways we help provide that.
Thanks once again for those great comments. Remember, we are still here to help again when the need arises.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

When I was trying to get a hold of the IRS, the number was similar or had changed and Protect My Car had it. So, I accidentally stumbled upon them and I discussed with them the options. The representative explained everything clearly and I was surprised with some of the perks. I drive a lot for work and I try to keep my car in good condition, so I thought that they might help me make it a little easier. The rep sold me on their warranty and he didn’t have to do much. It's a straightforward program, there's no contract, and only $60 to cancel. Those are all legitimate deals and it's a really cool program.

One great thing about Protect My Car is I don't do anything when filing claims for repairs. I provide my client number to the shop, and the shop calls Protect My Car directly. They negotiate and then I just pay my half and that all sheer up. Moreover, the automotive mechanic, who has used others in the past, told me that they have been the easiest one he has ever encountered personally.

I've gotten a few repairs taken care of and an oil change, and so far, so good. I haven’t had anybody call and say, “Oh, no, we're gonna dispute that repair” or “maybe that repair is too much.” I use an affordable mechanic and the first time I had taken my car in for repair, the Protect My Car representative looked at the invoice and said, “Wow, this is a really good price.” I don’t wanna be sticking people with million dollar bills ‘cause I still gotta pay 50% of that. All in all, I hope to see Protect My Car around for a while and I also recommend them all the time. In fact, I always tell my family and people I know who drive a lot, “Hey, check them out,” and hopefully, they do.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for taking time to provide comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Those were very kind words and we appreciate them very much. We do work hard to make sure your experience with Protect My Car is a positive one and that the whole process, from choosing the right coverage, to making sure it is comfortable on your budget, to fast and efficient claims service, towing and rental car benefits, gives you great peace of mind.

Thank you once again for your comments. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

The Protect My Car agent was very helpful and understanding. She was very knowledgeable and found ways to meet our needs. Everything went good when I had to call. They were very courteous, and they helped me out pretty quickly.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for providing your comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Providing our policyholders with good peace of mind is our most important goal. We are glad we were able to give the help you needed with your repairs and we stand ready to do so again when the need arises.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

Protect My Car seemed like a better deal. The garage contacted them and when I signed up, it was fine. I had my air conditioning done and they paid for half of it, and I'm happy with that. I just took it in, and they took care of the whole thing.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for those comments. That is exactly that we like to hear. In fact, giving our customers great peace of mind is our number one goal around here. Thank you very much for letting us know we are meeting that goal and thank you for choosing Protect My Car.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

I was gonna cancel my Protect My Car warranty and then this gentleman did everything to keep my business. He dropped the monthly price and I was happy with what he did. I was ready to move forward but then I found out that Protect My Car got the wrong car under warranty. They are covering my wife's car and she doesn't even want it anymore. My Ford F250 is what I’ve always wanted to be covered but it isn't.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. Our records show that we actually provided coverage on both your vehicle and your wife's vehicles. Since you provided the vehicle information on both vehicles and payment instructions on both contracts to us, we are unsure why you feel that we issued the coverage on the wrong vehicle. We will be happy to adjust the coverage as needed to meet your needs, but we have to know what would work best for you. We will have a customer service agent call you to make sure you have the right coverage for your F250 and to discuss your needs with respect to your wife's vehicle.

Thanks again for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I had some issues with my car and Protect My Car didn't cover a lot. I gave the information to my dealership and they were told what was covered and what wasn't. The dealership and Protect My Car worked it out from there. The dealership got back to me and I was told what was covered and what's not as well. Though I wasn’t super excited, I wasn’t super down either.

Protect My Car response

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your being a valued customer of Protect My Car. Our coverage plans do cover mechanical breakdowns, but not regular maintenance (other than oil changes we do pay for) or wear and tear items. That helps keep the cost of the coverage affordable. The idea is simple and sound. You can plan for regular maintenance and replacement of wear and tear items (like tires, windshield wipers and similar items). It is impossible to know when your vehicle will break down and leave you stranded. That's why this coverage is so important. That is also why the coverage was able to save you $650.00 on the repair on the mechanical components, but not on the other items.

Thank you again for being a valued customer and for your comments.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

Protect My Car is 100% good. I did a lot of reading and it sounded like it was one of the best. I got in contact with them and it was very easy. The way the rep explained things to me was pretty good and when I needed the oil changed, it was very easy as well.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I have a Buick Rainier which I paid for $1,400 but I’ve already put about $3,000 worth of repairs into this car beforehand. It was bought by a private owner and they had put a custom alarm in it which caused more problems than anything positive about it. There was some distortion and mildew build-up in one of the plugs and it caused my vehicle to go into theft protection and it automatically shut off on me. I paid $800 for a new CPU unit because it fried the brain. This was a big issue and it was one of the things that made me want to try the Protect My Car warranty because if something like that happened again, I would have some way of covering it. Also, the repair coverage comes in handy because I’m on a really tight budget right now.

The warranty is only $90 a month which is a little bit over my budget right now. But it’s gonna cover any distance I got for any tow service I need and a large portion of any fees that I gotta pay for repairs. In the long run, it’s gonna pay for itself. But, the timeline when it comes to the payment plan is a little bit sketchy for me. I get paid every two weeks and usually, Protect My Car wants the payment by the 30th. I don’t get paid on that week so I gotta always do it the week before or a week and a half after.

I had an oil change in July. I told the guy at the oil place about Protect My Car and he said, "Well, I can't do anything 'cause I have no idea what's going on with that and I don't know if that will be covered by us". He was taking precautions by not taking any information because it could have been a fraudulent situation on his behalf. He didn’t want to take that chance and get screwed over, which I could understand. I contacted Protect My Car and let them know about it. They said that they will review my claim and find out what was going on. I gave them the phone number of the guy and the location of the place. 30 days after the review, I got my money back. I would recommend Protect My Car.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those comments. One reason we have had so much success is just what you mentioned. We treat each customer as an individual with individual needs. We know that one size does not fit all. Working with each person to get the right coverage at the right cost and get the repairs done with no hassle really helps give folks good peace of mind.

Thank you for choosing Protect My Car. Glad to have you.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

My claim with Protect My Car was really good compared to the last warranty with CarShield. The ball joints went out on my truck, and in one day, Protect My Car accepted the claim and paid the money right away. It was a good experience all the way around.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for providing your comments on your experience with Protect My Car. Providing our policy holders with good peace of mind is our most important goal. We are glad to give the help you needed with your repairs and we stand ready to do so again when the need arises. What will never change is our willingness to go the extra mile to help you when you need it.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I bought K-vehicles in the past and the repairs that I ran into afterward were too expensive, so I wanted a warranty on a used car. I looked into it and ended with Protect My Car. The purchase was pretty smooth and it was great. Three months after I made three payments, I was able to use the services and save 50% off of my repairs.

I've been a customer for quite some time and I'm enjoying. But I wanna better understand the contract because I need a tune-up now. I would probably bring my car to the shop soon and I wanna know if that would be covered under my warranty or not. I know the basics of my warranty. I know that the transmission, motor, and AC are covered. But I just don’t know about instances where struts and brakes are needed. I don't know if those would even be included. When I had an AC issue, I ended up paying out of pocket for that. It wasn’t the actual AC itself but a valve. I filed a claim a claim for that but Protect My Car notified me that it was just maintenance or a routine. Other than that, my experience has been going great.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments and for being a valued customer. A a general rule, the coverage helps you with the cost of repairing mechanical breakdowns, not wear and tear items or maintenance items the coverage does pay for oil changes, though). Anytime you have a problem with your vehicle, call our claims administrator. They will be happy to help you understand your coverage and help as much as possible, sometimes even with repairs that might not be covered under your policy.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

My car is getting older and that's why I decided to purchase a warranty. I had concerns about the price, the affordability and the things that were covered, but the consultant at Protect My Car was very good at easing my mind about all of that. I went and got an oil change once. I didn’t know exactly what the steps were to do that so I called Protect My Car and they were telling me to just go up to the place, let them speak to the oil change techs and they would handle it from there. It was simple and if something were to happen, I feel like, “Well, I can probably afford this now.” The few interactions that I've had with the people has been positive as well.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for those great comments. We appreciate them very much.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can help.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

When I purchased my warranty from Protect My Car, the rep who assisted me was great. Since then, my experience so far has been good, too. Recently, I did the routine oil change and the process went very well. I'm also about to file a claim for some mechanical failure.

Protect My Car response

We cannot thank you enough for the great comments. It really means a lot to us all to know our efforts are really helping give our policyholders good peace of mind. We do work very hard to make sure the policy is affordable, and that policyholders get the kind of help they need when they need help.

Thank you again for your very encouraging comments.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

My car was an ’03, which was old. The service Protect My Car was offering included three free oil changes, roadside assistance, and some free tire rotations. I thought it was worth it. We got the purchasing all done in 20 minutes. It was a one-phone call process. They asked me a couple of questions, like how long do I drive and if I am in school. Moreover, my interaction with their customer service reps was a good experience. They always sound happy to help.

Protect My Car response
Thank you for your comments. It is very important to everyone here at Protect My Car that we provide the most professional service possible. We want to end each day knowing we have helped a lot of people with vehicle problems that could have ruined not just their day but their budget for months to come. It means a lot to get comments from our policyholders that let us know we are doing just that.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

Protect My Car is better than the warranty I had. The representative talked real good sense about the process. I used it one time when I had my oil changed and the service was pretty good and quick. Since I’ve been with Protect My Car, I enjoyed and liked it that’s why I kept it.

Protect My Car response
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We make it our mission in life to provide great service and needed help to all policy holders. We are very glad the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

I've had Protect My Car before and I went back to them again. The rep told me about the services and what I was getting and their knowledgeable information that they had about Protect My Car. When I needed to get my car towed, Motor Club came out and did the work. But when I needed to get my car towed again, I had to go through a lot of figuring out if somebody actually had came out or not. So, I ended up using my car insurance roadside because I didn’t really have the time to go through that whole deal. That was one bad interaction, but it didn't stop me from wanting to come back. I definitely saved money with Protect My Car. I've filed a few claims when I had the other vehicle signed up with them, and then I filed one claim with my new car. They had to do something on my transmission and it worked out great. They also gave me three free oil changes, and I've already used two of those this year.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Everything went great when I purchased the warranty from Protect My Car. It was nice and smooth. I had to file a claim for my truck and it worked out great. Protect My Car is a good deal. My experience with them has been real good.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

When I talked to Protect My Car's representative, I really liked what he was saying at the time. So, I decided to sign up with them and I have them for about five months now. One time, I went to get the oil changed and that's the only time I’ve had any dealings with them. But so far, everything’s okay.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Protect My Car sounded like a good deal, so I went with them. Their vehicle protection specialists were professional and knowledgeable. I used them once, and they could not do what they said they could not do. I love them because they do not blow smoke. When I took my vehicle to the shop, the process was smooth and quick. My experience with this warranty provider was great.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

My car is an older model vehicle and it was getting up in the mileage. I wanted to make sure I had some coverage warranty on it in case something goes wrong with my motor, air conditioner, transmission, and other minor things. Protect My Car reps have been up to par. When I called in and needed some assistance, they assisted me. So everything has been going good. It is a good quality to have, especially if you got a older model vehicle and your manufacturer warranty has ran out on it. It could, however, be a little cheaper. Still, I already recommended them and it is a good thing I referred it to my father-in-law in Atlanta.

Protect My Car response

Thank you, too, for referring folks to us. We will treat them with just as much respect as we do you.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I purchased a service contract for my vehicle as I needed some help with the payments to get things fixed. The rep from Protect My Car that sold me the plan was very professional and I had good interaction with him. I have dealt with their customer service reps as well and they too were professional. The only problem I had was that I was on the phone for a long time waiting, and it’s like that every time. But overall, my experience has been good. When I had to do a claim, the process was done in an hour. I went to the shop, they looked at the vehicle and told me what I needed, and the shop called Protect My Car. They paid their side and I paid my side and went on with it. I would tell people to get Protect My Car too.

Protect My Car Company Information